Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Orinoco Flow - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Orinoco Flow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

Orinoco Flow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orinoco Flow   Orinoco Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Yes, the history. Though most of it was spent inside the confinds of his lamp D'artagnan had watched the world slowly change over the long years of his life. "Yes, the ever changing world of history. It was truly a sight. Though I prefer the days of Kings and Queens, modern day isn't so terrible. Medicine can now save lives were as the common cold would kill you back in those days. Women have more rights, and the food is good. If it's not clogging your arteries." he chuckled and leaned back in his chair crossing one slender leg over the other and gently bobbing his foot. A crooked smile fell upon his face at her question, of course she'd be curious as to how old he was, in truth he honestly didn't know. He had lost count somewhere in the Ming Dynesty. "Let's just say, I was around before there were actual civilizations. Actually, it was a traveling nomad that wished for Sumeria to be made. He wanted a place for he and his family to settle down."

Consciquentally it was also where the man made a deal with some vampire to protect the city and the vampire would be worshipped as a God and have sacrifices. The whole shibang. Why the idiot didn't just wish for infinate protection from D'artagnan was still a mystery to this day. Humans were never smart. He could just imaged the wheels in Misha's mind spinning rapidly trying to grasp all the information that he was telling her. "Don't be sorry, curiousity is normal especially for someone in your case. And yes, I grant wishes, but unlike Aladdin, if you are in possession of my lamp you have an infinite amount of wishes. Which also leads to people finding out you have a Djinn and then murdering you for it." he shrugged his shoulders uncaringly as if it were just something to be tossed under the rug and placed his hands on his knees.

Her stammering was adorable, at least to him it was. She was so innocent, so...free. Like a child in an adults body. She had a sweet view of the world, her heart hurt for people she didn't even know. People like Misha were rare to find. If not impossible to find. And now that he had her in his sights he had no intension of letting her go. Leaning forward he pressed on gloved finger to her pink lips. His own making a soft shushing sound. "It's alright Ms.Karavan. I take no offense. "
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Orinoco Flow   Orinoco Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:24 pm

"Sorry"

Misha would have loved to have been able to see all that history. The rise and fall of civilizations, to meet the leaders who shaped the world, to see the world untouched from cars or large buildings and to go to balls and wear gowns and see the world come into what it is today…and then it struck her and she gaped at him. The question of all questions a religious person could ever hope to ask “Did you ever meet Jesus?!” She gasped. To meet Jesus…that would be the one thing she always wished she could go back in time for.“Or Moses, or Abraham…any of them?” Oh for him to have met them and hear from the source about them. Not that the Bible failed in giving their stories but still…for someone to have been there and hear it straight from their mouth. She then looked embarrassed and she wanted to ask a question but felt she sound like an idiot “Did you…I mean, were you around…” She then change her mind and waved herself off “Never mind”

Oh wow…lots of information. Lots of head spinning information…oh wow “So…a lamp. You really have a lamp, like, they show in movies? A gold one?” She then balked “M-murdered? Murdered? That’s terrible! Why would anyone-“ She stopped her question before she even finished it because she already knew the answer. People for centuries had been killed because people thought they were witches or vampires or werewolves. Why wouldn’t people kill him because he was a Dijnn? Probably people would mistake him as a witch. “So does…does anyone hold possession of your lamp now?” It was clear on her face she didn’t like the idea of this lamp. A mean something were people could make infinite wishes and D’artagnan just had to listen and do as they say whether he wanted too or not? Didn’t seem right. She remembered in the movie Aladdin that the genie was a slave and he hated it. She wondered if he felt the same way.

She sucked in a breath and immediately shushed herself when he placed his finger on her lips. She pursed her lips for a moment before relaxing them and gave him a apologetic look “Sorry” She said softly. She hated that she did that, rambled like a crazy person when she was nervous. And D’artagnan seemed to do an especially good job at making her nervous. “Sorry” She repeated again just to make sure he knew she was sorry for being obnoxious on accident.

MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: Orinoco Flow   Orinoco Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

That would be the first thing she asked. He should have expected it since she was a nun. "No I didn't. I was on the other side of the world by then I believe in a ship somewhere. But I'm sure they were wonderful people." he tried not to sound sarcastic, D'artagnan didn't believe in the Judas Christian Religion. In fact he really didn't have a religion, there were far too many Fae gods to keep count and new ones always seemed to be popping up everywhere. He believed that there was a creator, somewhere out there that put them on this planet for one reason or another. Whether it be God, or one of the many other creators the world came up with. His chest rumbled with a deep chuckle, "Ask your questions Ms.Karvan. I will answer them." Part of him was happy to have someone to talk to about his life and another was telling him to shut up before he let too much out.

There was something about the tiny female across from him that made him want to talk. To open up to get things off his chest. And there something oddly familiar about her, like he had met her before but he knew it was impossible she was barely in her twenties and a child compared to him. He nodded to her question, "It's a metaphor I suppose, my lamp isn't technically a lamp. All Djinn's have a lamp and all lamps are different." His was a small transparent music box no bigger than the palm of your hand. It had a small golden handle that when wound plays a soft [Only admins are allowed to see this link] that when it ended released him from his prison and into the hands of his new master.

"People are born with greed so it is only natural for those who have power to lose it to someone who wants it more. I was lucky enough that my previous master died before anyone could steal the lamp allowing me...semi-freedom." Until someone can wish him free then he would always be a slave to his lamp. But he didn't trust anyone with his lamp he had once and it ended terribly. His eyes narrowed slightly at her question but he shook his head, "No...no one has it, it's somewhere on one will find it and it will stay there until I feel like removing it." his voice came out a bit rougher than he intended. Bowing his head slightly he apologized softly. He hadn't mean to sound so rude.

"Since you know my secret now, I suppose dinner should be a bit more magical than before." His lips twitched into a smirk, oh yes, very magical indeed.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Orinoco Flow   Orinoco Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 pm

“Um…forget I said that…”

She looked disappointed when he said he hadn’t meant any of those people, because she had been really hoping he had so she could hear about them. Of course they were wonderful people, how couldn’t then have been? But it still would have been a dream come true to have met someone who had actually met the people she had spent her whole life learning about in the Bible. The question she had faltered in asking she felt silly about asking it and knew he would laugh at her for it, but since he told her to ask she supposed she might as well. She blushed and fiddled with Puddle’s ears so she had an excuse not to look at D’artagnan when she asked “Where you around when there were dinosaurs?” She asked in embarrassment. He was going to think she was a complete idiot…but then again, he probably already thought that.

“Oh” Wow, this was all fascinating to learn! So lamps weren’t like the shiny gold one’s in movies, they were something different, just like genie’s weren’t blue ghost like things. How much more did she not know? Was everything in books and movies wrong? She had read so much about magical creatures but there were so many out there that she knew there had to be no information about or even just correct information. She frowned though when he said people were born with greed and her brow furrowed some “Well…not all I’m sure” She murmured. She didn’t want to argue him about that but, it wasn’t something she believed, but then again she had never felt greed or had ever yearned for any kind of power and if she felt that way well then other people must as well.

When he sounded rough she looked startled and wondered why he had sounded so upset. Did she do something? She didn’t recall…oh. She realized how her question may have come out to him and she quickly shook her head “Oh! Oh no, Mr. Lioncort I wasn’t asking because I, I wanted to know like that I was just-“ Did she ever do anything right? Seriously? She took in a breath “I was just asking to make sure no one had it for your sake, not because I was thinking about wanting it or anything, oh no I would never. I just was hoping you were not a slave to anyone” She didn’t think before she spoke was her problem, she just said things without realizing maybe how it actually sounded to others. She wondered how she ever made it to be a nun. What did kids used to call her in middle school…and high school? A twitterhead. I guess they were right in that regard. “Don’t apologize; it was my fault for wording the question like I did”

His smirk made her smile curiously and she giggled, feeling excited by the way he said it “Magical?” She questioned, her eyes brightening curiously “Magical like how? Beauty and the Beast magical?” When she thought of a magical dinner she thought of the scene where Belle goes down for dinner and they all sing for her. Then she blushed and looked down…did she really make a beauty and the beast reference infront of him? The man was going to think she was a five year old in a woman’s body. She laughed bashfully “Um…forget I said that…” She waved it off and bit the inside of her lip. Maybe her accepting dinner was a bad idea, the more time he was going to spend with her the more he was going to realize she was a silly fool.

MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orinoco Flow   Orinoco Flow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orinoco Flow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: