Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Cowboy Casanova Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Cowboy Casanova

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Kythen Joshua Lyaer || 25 || Werewolf

Tristian Arezzo
No matter how serious life gets,
you still need people you can be absolutely stupid with...

Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc.

Too many times we stand aside
And let the waters slip away
Acquaintances

Cupids got a shotgun
Aiming at my heart
Romances

I see the bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way
Enemies

Khalid Nasser
Random Quote or Song Lyrics here
Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc. Blurb about their relationship and how Ky feels about this person etc.

Never compromise what's right
And uphold your family name
Family

Jaisen Lyaer

Korvin Lyaer

Amaya Lyaer

Crysta Lyaer
You look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath

Crys is a bitch in every sense of the word. She was alright when we were growing up. We were always the best of friends.....right up until the time we hit our teens and she seemed to come to the realization that she was a girl and her brothers were both idiots. She tattled on us every chance she got and seemed to think that just because she was the only girl we ought to treat her like a goddess and NOT be upset when she told mom what we were up to. And she's not much better now that we're adults. But at least now we all live apart and I don't have to deal with her on a regular basis. She gets on my nerves with all her girly talk and acting like she's so much better than anyone else. But what really aggravates me is how she seems to be so glad we're not in Texas anymore, like our home and where we grew up is beneath her. I'd tell mom and dad what she says but the risk of severely hurting their feelings I keep quiet. But one of these day's she's going to go too far and I'm going to end up hurting her. There's only so much insult a guy can take from his own sister before he puts her in her place.

Jason (Jace) Lyaer

There's a want and there's a need
There's a history between
Past Acquaintances

Victoria Grace
If you need to learn to trust again,
I'll prove to you that you can.

We were engaged briefly but between the two of us we figured out a way to talk our parents out of the arrangement. Despite not wanting to get married, we did at least become friends and we plan to keep in touch. Maybe if we'd met under different circumstances things would have turned out differently. We're a lot more alike than either of us realized at first. But we didn't meet under the right circumstances and I don't think either of us would ever have been happy knowing our marriage had been arranged. Maybe, with time, we'd have come to love each other but she wanted to go home and I couldn't bring myself to stop her. Maybe we'll see each other again maybe we won't. Who really knows what the future might hold?

To Be Added:

None

Just post whatever you think is necessary and I'll figure something out from there. =)

Last edited by Kythen Lyaer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:35 pm

I'd like to do something with these too! How does he feel about Vampires? :p
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

He thinks they're creepy but he doesn't outright hate them or anything. He just doesn't like the idea that they live practically forever and drink other people's blood. xD

But there could be some interesting things going on between Vega and Ky too. She creeps him out but they could somehow manage to be friends of a sort? I have no idea but it's always fun to find out. =3
Back to top Go down

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Lol, him being creeped out fits. She's kind of creepy and morbid anyways, and has a horrible attitude. They could have some weird kind of friendship though, would be fun. :3

Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Then we will definitely have to have a thread with them and find out how they react to one another. =3

I have to leave for work in about an hour or so but I have a short work shift today so I can post later if you don't mind starting up a thread? Or I can start it later if you'd like.
Back to top Go down

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I'll try and get up a thread, that's no problem! Shall be fun! :3
Back to top Go down
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

Full Name : Mason William Whitlock
Race : Wizard

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

I think Mason and Ky could be friends or at least tolerate each other, or they could just as easily not like each other (Such as the last time we rp'ed them together), it doesn't matter to me, let me know what you think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 pm

I think we'd have to toss them in a thread together and see what happens. Because I don't know if they'd like or dislike each other either. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cowboy Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Casanova   Cowboy Casanova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Casanova
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: