Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Cold-Blooded Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Cold-Blooded

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
DON'T TRUST A COLD-BLOODED WOMAN

meet vega, she's my little sugar plum sweetums. only not...

she smokes, she drinks, she'll steal your heart. i mean that literally. she's got an attitude problem that would put most to shame. highly sociopathic, her social understanding is limited. she doesn't care what you think, nor does she care about your life.

elizabetia is her sire and mistress. four hundred and twenty years have made her into a true creature of the night. anyone wanna play with her? i'm up for any type of past histories with anyone, vega can even play the bad guy. i mean...bad girl.

sire/mistress
elizabetia romanov
this woman is vega's mistress, and the biggest influence in her life. while rebellious to some degree, vega is completely and one hundred percent devoted to elizabetia - obeying her isn't an option, it's hard-wired into vega's brain as a requirement. being the first vampire sired by elizabetia makes her closer to the mistress than others. knowing almost all of her secrets, vega holds this relationship close - however close a sociopath is capable of.

ex-boyfriend
trevor ravencroft
trevor ravencroft is the only man she's really ever 'loved'. if you can call it that. she fell hard, fast and easy. vega was possessive, fiery, mercilessly in pursuit of him. he gave her everything she wanted and more. his acceptance of her, who she was and what she was only fueled her connection with him. so why, might you ask, is he her ex? well, that's simple. while she loved him, the moment those same words left his mouth, she couldn't return them. it was like her mouth sewed itself shut. commitment isn't easy for her, which is why most of her relationships are disasters.

friend-of-sorts
devika deville
devika and vega have an odd relationship. it usually consists of them making trouble, eating someone, making trouble and did i mention...getting in trouble? these two are a devious duo. put them in a room together and something wrong is BOUND to happen. they have no shame, no care in the world and they love flaunting just who they are together. On occasion they do have girl-talk, or go shopping, but as that gets boring fast, it's not very often. They do butt heads as well, as they're both two powerful beings who can be quite greedy.

template by fedora of [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Vega Dieudonne on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Throws Eliza- YOu know where to put her
but I also have Tristian if you wanna play with her too
Back to top Go down

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Well I have Freya who is a Cheshire fae, she is a little ball of fun. She likes to go around tagging things, but spends more time in her kitty form following the dean XD

Devika and Vega could have a bit more of an interesting relationship. Devika is a call girl of sorts as well as a fae. Maybe they could be friends, something more, Devika doesn't really get attached to people but they could have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 am

Since Nowe knows Elizabetia he's probably familiar with Vega too. Though I honestly have no idea what their relationship would be like. xD
Back to top Go down

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

@Devika I can definitely see them being friends, twisted ones who gather to make trouble and do things they're not supposed to. Haha. Like eating people. LOL. Not sure about Freya though, if I come up with something I'll tell ya. I'll add Devika up as a Friend. (:

@Nowe Well, I'm sure we could figure something out. What's his relationship with Eliza? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 am

I think they're just acquaintances. It's sort of one of those things where she's around and he knows she exists but they don't really go out of their way to interact too much. It'd probably be the same with Vega unless she decided she wanted to try and get to know him better or something. xD
Back to top Go down

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 am

Yay! Devika has a vampire friend to bite people for her! She usually has to cut people takes the glamour out of it real fast XD
Back to top Go down

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:48 am

sorry about my disappearance! i'm back now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:48 pm

noms I has new character Victoria if you wants to plot with her she's a wolfie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold-Blooded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold-Blooded   Cold-Blooded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold-Blooded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: IC-
Jump to: