Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Howling your name Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Howling your name

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Howling your name Empty
PostSubject: Howling your name   Howling your name I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Victora Grace
Nikename(s): Doesn't like them
Marital Status: Engaged
Race: Werewolf

Funny, sweet, but not very trusting of others. Victoria is a conundrum wrapped in Gucci. A daddy's girl, Victoria is a spoiled princess but she doesn't let it go to her head. She volunteers down at shelters and hospitals, donates money to charity and even helps at nursing homes for the elderly. She'll break you nose if she see's you bullying others and wont think twice about it. A great friend and a terrible enemy Victoria is, in a nut shell, a strange woman with a kind heart.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

Howling your name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling your name   Howling your name I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

Howling your name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling your name   Howling your name I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm

We know Ky goes here but Victoria and Kat might get along. Dunno how they'd meet though.
Back to top Go down

Howling your name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling your name   Howling your name I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Okay so hi. Hikari here is Ky's best friend, so I supposed they should know each other. Hikari's friendly, outgoing and cheerful. Like... she's that ray of sunshine that's almost annoying sometimes. I think that they could get along very well. She and Ky were in the same Pack and are fairly close, so I just can see Hikari telling Victoria about the stupid things Ky did, much to his chagrin. xD Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Howling your name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling your name   Howling your name I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm

haha Victoria will need a friend especially since all of her friends are up North in New York. She doesn't like Kythen very much right now so maybe with Hikari's help she'll help ease the tension between the two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howling your name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howling your name   Howling your name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howling your name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: IC-
Jump to: