Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
She'll Leave You With a Smile Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

She'll Leave You With a Smile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

She'll Leave You With a Smile Empty
PostSubject: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Katarina Sofia Drake || 247 || Dragon

Let's dedicate this girl's night out
To big talkers bad losers
Friends

Like two sparrows in a hurricane
Trying to find their way
Acquaintances

Let you put your hands on me
In my skin tight jeans
Romances

Playing with the queen of hearts
And knowing it ain't really smart
Enemies

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Past Acquaintances

Just post whatever you think is necessary and I'll figure something out from there. =)

Last edited by Katarina Drake on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Well we both know about her and Dave lol though at this starting stage I don't know where he would be hahah
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Tristian will go bonkers to see another Dragon. She's already claimed Dave as her new best friend so she'll probably do the same to Kat if she finds out she's a dragon too. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm not really sure either. If she recognizes him she could be friendly toward him but still wary. Mostly she'd think he was okay since he hadn't done anything to her but she'd still keep her distance for a bit until she figured out what she felt about him and all that.

As for Tristian, I don't know how easily she would learn about Kat being a dragon. Kat will tend to keep that secret pretty well guarded for awhile since she doesn't want word of her existence getting out to the wrong people. But I could certainly see them as friends. Though it would be equally as possible for them to dislike each other. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Maybe an acquaintances for now since she is wary about him lol.
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 pm

That would certainly work for me. I really need to set aside a day to work on updating all my history boards. I am procrastinating. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Sounds like a plan and don't worry we all do xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Tristian reads aura's which is why she stared asking Dave what he was before for such a small body he had a very big and powerful aura. (She insulted him by calling him a Basilisk lol) so if she came in contact with Kat she'd start poking her just like Dave until she got what she wanted. And then want to paint her. Because Tristian is weird like that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She'll Leave You With a Smile   She'll Leave You With a Smile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She'll Leave You With a Smile
Page 1 of 1