Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
No One Said It Would Be Easy Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

No One Said It Would Be Easy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

No One Said It Would Be Easy Empty
PostSubject: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Eliza was tired, more so than she had been in a long time. Her eyes glanced over at the small blond girl in the passenger seat, Anka her newest fledgling. It was a rash decision, but one that needed to be made. Or at least that's what she had been telling herself for the past day. The car was silent and dark, only the gentle beating of the night time icy rain against the windshield disturbed the silence. Normally Eliza was more talkative, giving advice, helping in any way she could but at this moment she could think of none. For even though the girl survived the wreck and the transformation, she did not come unscathed.

Dark chocolate colored eyes looked through the rear view mirror to the medium sized wheelchair that lay against backseat. It's silver metal shined softly was passing cars hit the metal with their lights. A vampire that was paralyzed from the waist down. That would be an interesting entry in the vampire handbooks. Eliza in all her years had never heard or seen a paralyzed vampire. It was something that was just not heard of. But there was a first for everything. It just hurt her to think that her own fledgling, her new child, would be denied the full extent of vampirism.

The large illuminated Crystal Coast sign welcomed her as the vampire pulled into the large neighborhood full of mix matched houses. There were smalls ones, and large ones, two stories and mansions, Eliza however had a manor. Not as big as a mansion but not as small as a two story. It was Victorian style with a large iron gate with a calligraphic "R" engraved within a shield on the front. Large oak tree's stood like guardians in front of the house, their mighty limbs spread out like arms protecting it from the view of outsiders.

Pressing the number password into the small box outside the gate, Eliza slowly ventured into her property. A large fountain chimed musically outside the front of the house. It's angelic stone statues was calming to her, and hopefully would be for Anka. Turning off the car, Eliza drew in a breath, though she didn't breathe and turned to Anka, "We're here." As if on cue a man in a black and white butler suit opened Anka's door and help an umbrella open to keep the rain from pouring down on her. Eliza stepped out of the car, followed behind by another butler.

Reaching into the car, Eliza gently picked up the fragile girl bridal style and made her way into the manor as the maids and butlers retrieved their things. Opening the door they were met with a rush of wind that carried with it the scent of antiques and warm tea. "Welcome home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Anka had to make a decision that was going to change her life forever, while laying in that hospital bed slipping in and out of a conscious state. She would like to tell you that she was in pain, but she couldn't feel anything from the waist down. That and the morphine she had been on was making her tired and left her feeling fuzzy in the head whenever she did wake up. Then the offer had come that was supposed to take all of that away, and give her back her legs, but the change had cured everything but her back. It was likely due to the fact that in her back was a small metal rod that replaced a small portion of her spin because the section had, well been pretty much shattered in the crash.

Sitting in the car, Anka had her head against the window as she was driving to her new home. Nothing about her life was going to be the same anymore, there was no parents waiting for her. The home she had lived in most of her life had been put up for sale because in her current state Anka could not afford to keep it. All her friends had spanned out across the globe. It was a new house and a new life for her, and while Anka wanted nothing more then to sit in the car and cry but she couldn't. The new vampire had spent days crying and feeling sorry for herself but now there seemed to be no tears left in her eyes.

When Eliza spoke up that they had made it home, Anka lifted her head up and looked through the front window. It was a beautiful house, one that many people would dream about living in and would have been breath taking if Anka needed to breath. That was still something the young woman was still getting use to, the feeling of a still chest and lack of a heart beat echoing in her ears but she crowing comfortable with the silence.

For a brief moment, Anka had forgotten all about the accident, because she was a little excited to see what it looked like on the inside. She had undone her seat belt and went to twist her legs out of the car so she could stand when she was given the reminder that her legs didn't work. There wasn't much time to dwell on that though because Eliza picked Anka up and carried her. "Thanks." She spoke softly.

Anka's eyes didn't know where to look first as she was carried into the house, she wanted to see everything outside and in but the outside could wait for later for now she carried inside where she was overwhelmed by the smell of antiques and tea. It was something that was familiar but the new sense of smell she had it seemed stronger then remembered. "It's beautiful." She spoke as her eyes adjusted to the lights in the house. "Is this really your house?" She asked a bit astonished really, because there was just so much to take in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]The manor was a replica of the one from France. She had always enjoyed France and the home she had there was so beautiful that she had one built here. Eliza likes to feel at home and there was no better place to call home than France. But since she couldn't exactly bring France to her she decided to have the manor built here. It was very antiquish, with elegant molding and carvings along the walls matching with paintings that were well taken care of. Antique vases and knick knacks lined the shelves and tables along the lobby. It was homey but at the same time, elegant. Just like Eliza liked it. She had had the servants replace the lights with candles, she was aware that Anka's eyes would be sensitive to the light but she couldn't have the manor in complete darkness. So only a few candles were placed around giving the viewer enough room to see but not much else.

A tall older gentleman in a waist coat bowed low at Anka and Eliza. "Lady Anka's room has been prepared my lady." Nodding, Eliza placed Anka in her chair once the servants had brought her things inside. Grabbing the handles in the back she wheeled her down the small hallway where Eliza's office use to be. After learning that Anka would not recover from her accident she had ordered her room be where Eliza's office was and her office to be moved upstairs. It was a bit more of a walk but nothing Eliza couldn't handle. Opening the door, a soft fire warmed the room around them. It would probably take Anka a few days to get use to the temperature change as well. It was almost like a princess's bedroom, with lush furniture and bedding. There was a large walk-in closet with a few gowns for parties a bathroom that was the size of a master bedroom and a vanity for her personal items.

"I hope it's to your liking, we had to build in a bathroom and closet but I believe it should be satisfactory" she poked the fire softly with the poker and took a seat on one of the fluffy leather chairs. The maids sat her things down and began to unpack for her. "I am sorry Anka, I made you a promise that I could not keep. I promise to make you better but instead I made you...into a handicapped vampire." It sounded preposterous a handicapped vampire. But it was true, everything had healed but her spine which impaired her walking abilities. And it only made Eliza's heart break more and more everytime she looked at the beautiful girls face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Anka couldn't help but to look around in amazement as she saw everything in the house. Her parents home had always been rather nice, but nothing to this extent, as they were not nearly as well off as Eliza was. Then again the woman had been around for some time so it was really no surprise that she had all of these things. Still, it was almost breath taking to see it all first hand, it was almost like a museum here.

As she was placed in her chair, Anka adjusted her legs using her hands. It was one of the first thing that the staff at the hospital had taught her to do because her feet could drag and she wouldn't even know it. She still kept looking around though because she didn't want to miss anything.

When they got to the room, again Anka went to stand up, but she couldn't that was still a feeling she couldn't get use to. It was so instinctive to stand and just move around that not having the use of her legs made her realize just how much she used them.

Looking towards Eliza as she spoke, Anka had a smile on her face, the room was absolutely beautiful, better then anything she could have ever dreamed up herself. "It's amazing, I love it." There was the old hint of Anka coming back, the ever caring always thankful individual. Then talk of her back injury came up and Anka looked down like a child scorn or something. She then shook her head and brought it back up, nope she wasn't going to cry again because well at least she was still around. "Hey, I mean, I am still around right? And that lady, I can't remember her name but she said there was still a chance right? That the bone could grow back over the rod." She was trying to look on the bright side that there was still a chance it was really the only hope that Anka had left.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza never gave false hope, she hated it for in the end it only made things worse for her and the person that was hurt. But for Anka's sake, she felt as if a little false hope was needed. She wrapped her arms around herself and looked around the heavy curtains that lined the windows of the room. Unlike her, Anka wouldn't be able to go into the sun. At least not now, she could have a witch make something for her to keep out the harmful burning rays of the sun, or let her stay in the darkness until she felt better suited to be around people. The blood lust would be strong for the first couple of days which was why she only had vampire maids at the moment. Eliza couldn't risk Anka going into blood lust. Even though she wasn't fully capable, she was still deadly.

She smiled softly at her newest fledgling, "I am glad you approve. If you wish to change anything feel free to ask. I didn't know your tastes so I simply went with what I thought would best suit you." In truth, Eliza didn't know too much about Anka, yes she was one of her wards but she had many of them. Eliza was like a foster parent to children who's parents were either too busy for them or wanted them gone. Since Eliza hard a large home she welcomed them in with open arms. She should probably start her own boarding school. Shaking her head slightly she leaned her head back against the soft plush couch and sighed. She didn't know how to take care of a disabled vampire, she had never even heard of a disabled vampire. "Perhaps one day it will, and when it does we'll have a grand party."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Anka loved the room, it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and the fact that it was her's was well breath taking. It was so much to take in really, she would probably be seeing knew things in the room for months even years to come. It was just absolutely amazing that Eliza could even afford things like this. "I wouldn't change a thing." She smiled lightly as she kept looking around, it was like she was a princess or something in this room it was amazing.

Eliza's response, well why it lacked an actual answer it was still encouraging. It was a long shot, the newly made vampire knew that, but just the thought of being able to walk again was enough to make Anka at least try and look on the bright side of things. "Sounds like fun." Anka gave her sire a large smile as she let her arms rest over the back of her chair and looked to Eliza, and then occasionally around the room.

"So, what is this school like?" The girl asked in a curious manner. Anka knew that she would be going to some sort of school, that was part of the deal or something like that. Of course, Anka wasn't sure how she felt about that yet. Being around people again, having to have people see her in this chair it made her nervous. Then there was the whole being new the the vampire thing as well all of it was just, well so much in such a little time.

Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza was glad that Anka liked the room, she tended to spoil her fledglings since they were more like her children than anything. Eliza had a feeling she would spoil Anka more than the others if only because even though she turned Anka she also may have paralyzed her for eternity. That weighed down more on her mind than anything.

"Aeternitas is like...." Hmm, what was a good term to use to describe the school. "A haven for supernatural's who want to fit into the real world." Eliza had been an investor into the school for a couple of decades now. She knew it from the inside out, all the secrets and all the hidden pathways. She knew it would be hard for Anka, a new vampire, attending school in a wheel chair. Peer pressure was a bitch and children were no better in this era than in hers. "However you will not be attending at this moment. There is a situation at the school. One in which I plan to keep you very far from."

Hell hounds were drawn to supernatural creatures, and Anka had yet to grasp on to her new powers. The last thing she needed was for her newest fledgling to become Hell Hound chow. "So until then I'll have a private tutor brought to the manor to keep you up to date. Also, you are free to wander the manor however, I was steer clear of Vega. Francesca may be kinder to you but don't hold your breath..." she smiled lightly at her own joke. "Overtime they will come to like you I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm

A Haven, that sounded like just the place where Anka needed to be right now. Being around more people like herself, well okay, maybe not fully like her but the whole vampire thing. It also made her nervous though, to think that she would be in a haven for super naturals and she wouldn't be able to do nearly as much as they could. Funny, she never worried about what people thought about her in the past, but now, now she couldn't bare the thought of people looking down on her. Still she tried to remain on the bright side of things "It sounds wonderful." Anka spoke as she used her hand to cross one leg over the other.

"What going on there?" Anka raised a brow, she tried to reframe from the thought of Eliza being ashamed of her... being in the wheelchair and all. Nope, she wouldn't let that thought entertain her mind any longer.

When she was told about being able to go wander the manor she smiled, of course she knew there would be limitations there but still was nice to know. "Who.. who are Vega and Francesca?" She asked, a little intimidated to say the least, just by the way that Eliza sort of introduced them made her worry that they would frown upon her. Truth be told she was a little, scared, maybe, of running into them because she wasn't sure if she would... well measure up. "I hope so, I'd hate to cause any problems here." Anka was well aware of the gift that Eliza had given to her and she would hate to think that her presence here was causing the vampires any problems.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza wasn't sure how much of the supernatural world that Anka understood and she didn't want to worry her but the vampire hardly if ever kept secrets from her fledglings. Just as she could sense their emotions they too could sense hers. "There are Hell Hounds loose on the grounds. Someone decided to open a portal to one of the hell dimensions and they came out. Three people have died already and since you have yet to grasp your new powers and because of your position I believe it is best for you to stay here where it is safe." she gave a curt nod her voice holding a firmness to it like a mother giving an order.

Hell hounds were nasty creatures, even though they hunted humans for their souls, they also craved the flesh of supernatural creatures as well. For humans it was a slow and painful death, for supernaturals...let's just say that it wasn't a pretty picture either. Anka wouldn't stand a chance in hell outrunning or fighting a massive beast like a hell hound. Smiling she gently ran her hand over Anka's hair, smoothing back the silken tresses. "As your sire, it is my duty to protect you."

Eliza let out a chuckle at the mention of her fledging and best friend."Vega is my oldest fledgling she's...very rough around the edges and doesn't normally take well to new additions to the house, so until I speak to her stay clear. You'll know who she is by the extremely dark make up and tight clothing." Eliza had never liked the way the girl dressed but as long as she was respectful she was allowed to do what she wanted. "And Francesca is...my adopted fledgling in way and my best friend. She comes off as very...cold and unfeeling but once you get to know her she's very sweet. In her own way." Then again Elizabetia had never seen Francesca nice to anyone other than herself and that asshole Khalid.

A knock at the door brought Elizabetia out of her musings, "Mistress, you have a call from Lady Evelyn." Eliza thanked Niles the butler and turned to Anka, "I'll be right back, take a moment to look around and if you're hungry have one of the maids bring you something alright." she smiled softly and made her way out of Anka's room. Evelyn never called this late at night, which only meant the Hell Hound situation has taken a worse turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 am

Anka would be lying if she said the mention of hell hounds didn't scare her right down to her core. Though she had no idea what they were the name alone was enough to make her not want to know. It was absolutely terrifying to think that something like that was roaming around, more so because of her wheelchair. "Safe is good." Anka gave a nod, plus it meant that she would get more time to adjust to her current condition.

As Eliza ran her finger through Anka's blonde hair, the young vampire gave a smile. Anka trusted Eliza, and knew that as a new vampire Eliza would watch over, which made Anka feel better about everything that had happened. It may be strange to think of things this way, but Anka felt like she was still in her chair for a reason. What that reason was, well Anka didn't know but she was sure time would reveal all.

When the other vampires of the house were explained, Anka gave another nod. She would keep her distance from them, maybe just stay in her room all together unless she was absolutely sure the others were not at home. "I'll do my best to stay out of everyone's way." Anka just didn't know if she could handle any additional drama in her life right now.

Looking over to the door as a voice called to Eliza, Anka raised a brow. Wow, people here were so polite and formal, it was so strange to see and here. Anka was not used to the whole servant thing, so she was a little intimidated by it to say the least but just smiled to the man. "Take your time." Anka didn't want Eliza or anyone for that matter to really fuss over her, after all she had to learn to do things on her own at some point right?

When Eliza left the room, Anka got into a more comfortable position so that she could move about the room. She wheeled herself around slowly taking in everything that Eliza had set up for her. As she wheeled over to her nightstand she saw a picture of her and her parents and picked it up. The young vampire let her fingers run over the glass feeling slightly choked up. Part of her couldn't help but to wonder if they were in the after life looking over her now.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Eliza made her way to her new office and picked up the line. "This is Elizabetia." she said formally listening to the Dean of the school on the other line of the phone. At first she thought Evelyn was calling about something regarding the University however as soon as the woman began talking she knew it was different. "What do you mean the Hell Hounds are off campus?"

A set of massive paws silently made their way through the property of one Elizabetia Romanov. It had followed her scent here, strong, old, delicious. With her was another vampire, younger, broken, vulnerable. Two of it's siblings had already been sent back to hell, he and one other were the last ones on the moral realm. Its snout had small puffs of smoke spiraling out of them, it was five times the size of a normal dog, with bits of flesh falling off as it moved. It hungered for the flesh of it's prey. Unlike it's siblings, this hell hound had a particular taste, vampires. To each it's own and all that. He knew he stood no chance against the head vampire at the summoning site, she was too well protected. These two however, were not. Coming closer to the window, the hell hound peaked through the bushes and it's sight landed on the broken vampire. Easy target. Easy dinner.

"Yes, yes, I understand. I wasn't exactly looking over my shoulder when I left the school Evelyn. How am I suppose to know if..." Elizabetia stopped mid sentence and took in a deep inhale through her nose. There was a new smell among the grounds. One she had never smelt before. "Evelyn I have to go." Without another word Eliza walked out of her study and took another sniff. Sulfur...that was not a good sign. Hurrying down the stairs she called Niles to her, "Vacate the manor, I believe a hell hound has followed me home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Anka sat there just starring at the picture for a moment but when she on the verge of tears she set the picture down and moved her hands to the wheel of her chair. Turning herself in the chair, the young vampire went to go towards the window to open it up, but as soon as she brought her eyes up she noticed something in the darkness. The young girl froze in place as she saw a set of eyes looking at her, and watched as the tongue of the beast licked its chops at her. She could have sworn she had seen it smile to, as it was seemingly starring her down.

Her hands began to tremble as she tried to form words with her mouth, but only her lips moved. This was not a very comforting situation that was for sure, but the young vampire had no idea what to do. The beast had her scared to the core and the longer she looked at it the more terrified she got. This had to be the thing that Eliza had told her about, but those weren't supposed to be here, they were supposed to be on campus. "E..E....Eliza." She fumbled even trying to form words and the word was barely above a whisper when she managed to say it at all.

It wasn't until the beast pushed against the glass that Anka realized that she had to move, but where? She hardly knew the layout of this place, and to add to it she was in a chair so it wasn't like she could run if she wanted to. Still her hands gripped the wheels of her chair and she slowly began to push back, which only caused the beast to get more excited.

Anka went to quickly turn herself in the chair, but instead of turning she ended up tipping herself over because of how scared she was. She hit the ground with a thud and without hesitation she began to pull herself across the floor towards her bedroom door.

The next thing she recalled was the sound of shattering glass as the beast launched itself into her room, and naturally this caused her to look over her shoulder. Seeing the full massive size of the beast cause Anka to let out a blood curling scream as she frantically tried to drag herself out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza had just finished telling Niles everything that she needed when she heard the crash in Anka's room followed by her blood curling scream. Turning towards Anka's room Eliza took off in a dead run pushing her legs to carry her as fast as they could. Kicking open the door Eliza's blood red eyes locked with the Hell hound which growled dangerously at her. Eliza's lip pulled back in a sneer exposing her fangs at the beast. Eliza saw where Anka had fallen out of her chair.

The beast took a step forward, causing Eliza to hiss loudly while taking a defensive stance in front of her fledgling. Two servants scrambled to the entrance of the door staring wide eyed at the hell hound in front of them. The hell hound bark loudly as if warning Eliza not to interfere. Snatching the poker out of the fire, Eliza jammed the red hot iron rod deep into the beasts eye. The hell hound yelped loudly dropping to the floor to try and remove the poker from it's eye. Bending down quick Eliza scooped Anka off the floor and ran out of the room.

The beast didn't like that at all, instead of removing the poker it took off after them. Easily catching the two servants in it's massive jaws it snapped them in half, spraying blood all over the floor and walls. The vampire didn't look behind her as she ran, her manor was like a maze, one that she knew like the back of her hand. She turned sharply around the corner her feet kicking off the side of the wall to keep her speed. The hound crashed into the wall, before skidding to it's feet to continue chance. Up a head was a service elevator leading to the cellar. Picking up her speed she slid on her side in between the closing doors her arms tightly wrapped around her fledgling. The door closed with a ding and began to move but not before the hell hound crashed into the doors leaving a large dent in it.

The beast howled angrily at the iron doors that were closed. He pawed angrily at the floor, leaving deep scratches in the fine wood. Sticking his nose to the ground he inhaled sharply and followed their scent hoping to find another way wherever they were.

Her chest heaved up and down from running. Now she didn't breathe, but it helped the pressure that built up in her chest. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, looking her over for any wounds. "Did it bite you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

When the door to her room was kicked open, the vampire three her hands over her head to protect herself. It was instinct, bad instinct, but instinct none the less, and it caused her to be vulnerable to the swipe of beast claws. The young vampire didn't feel a thing though, cause it hit her legs.

The girl nearly screamed again as she was picked up but realized it was Eliza before it came out. Anka's arms wrapped around her sire's neck as she trembled in the woman's arms. She kept her yes closed tightly as her sire took off running, cause she didn't want to see that horrible beast running after them.

Still it didn't stop the girl from mumbling "it's just a dream, it's just a dream." because all of this was far to bizarre to be real. All that was clearly not true but it was stopping the young vampire from going into a full blown panic while Eliza saw to it they made it to safety.

Even when they made it safely into the elevator, Anka found it hard to let go of her sire. Full blown fear had set in at this point and Anka thought letting go would surely mean that she would get eaten by that thing. "I... I.... I... Do.... Don't th...think s..s..so" she was trembling with incredible fear as she managed to loosen the grip she had on the woman so that they could see if she had gotten hurt.

"I think, I think it got my legs." she spoke a little calmer, she felt a burning but it wasn't in her legs it felt like it was slowly making its way throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza held Anka close to her chest as the elevator continued down to the cellar. The girl had been enough for one lifetime, now adding a hell hound on top of it Anka would be scarred for life. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf. When she leaned back Eliza caught sight of Anka's legs. Immediately she tore off her shirt and tore it into two long lengths and began to wrap them tightly to stop the blood flow. Not good...not good at all. Eliza had a couple of bottles of the antidote for the poison...in her room. The vampire looked up at the roof of the elevator as it continued downwards....oh...this was not good.

Anka's vampire blood would slow the poison slightly, but not by much. Hopefully being paralyzed in her legs would help with the pain until it spread higher. The elevator dinged loudly and the dented doors opened slowly to reveal the dark interior of the cellar. It was very cold in the room, not that it bothered Eliza since she was always cold. A couple of the servants had managed their way into the cellar. Hundreds of boxes lined the walls all marked with "Fragile Antiques" along the sides. Gently picking Anka off the floor she carried her over to an old fainting couch and sat her down. This was very bad, Anka had a few hours tops before the poison killed her and the only antidote was upstairs in her bedroom.

Rubbing her temples she began to pace. She had already dealt with one hell hound attack why did she have to deal with another so soon. And on her fledgling at that. The servants all coward in the corners fearful of the beast that wandered the halls of the manor. "Alright...Anka. I need you to stay down here the servants will protect you." Tying her hair into a bun she turned towards the large iron door that was their only protection against the Hell Hound. "I have to go back up there and get something. Niles will protect you." The old butler in the corner nodded his head slowly and came to stand next to Anka.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Anka was beyond scared at this point, her flight instinct was in high gear but she could do nothing about it. That was the worst feeling in the world to have a need to run, with every fiber of her being and because her legs didn't more it just added to te fear. She didn't know what to do at this point because she wasn't of any help in the matter, if anything she was dead weight, something that was holding her sire and others from safety. Part of her wanted to tell the elder vampire to just leave her and take the others some place safe, but the bigger part didn't want Eliza out of her sight.

As she was placed on the couch, the young vampire's eyes started to swell with tears. It wasn't from pain but instead from fear and her inability to do anything about it. "Don't go." she plead softly, Anka didn't want that thing to get ahold of the only person that Anka had left in this world.

Anka didn't understand the sevarety of her situation, then again her mind was far beyond the point of reason at this point. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt, or worse killed over well anything. "Please, just stay here." she cried. It wasn't long after the tears started the Anka began to feel an intense pain in her back, that caused her to bite down on her lip and close her eyes tightly. It felt like it had after her operation all over again, and the vampire could do little besides place her hands where it hurt. Little did she know that this wasn't just some flare up but the metal rode that was placed in her back was starting to melt.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:24 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza didn't want to leave, she could basically taste the fear rolling off of Anka. Bending down she gently ran her hand over her hair and cheek making a soft shushing sound to calm her fledgling. "Listen to me Anka, the hell hound wounded you now thanks to your being paralyzed from the waist down you can't feel anything. But soon the poison is going to spread and when it does the pain will be unbearable." Eliza thought back to Arian how she watched him suffer, how he vomited up blood, hallucinated, and there was nothing she could do. But now she could she just had to get upstairs and get the antidote then make it down to the cellar within...five hours. That was plenty of time right?

Niles stepped forward and promised to look after Anka. There was an old first aid kit on the wall that he used to start cleaning Anka's wounds. To be honest, Eliza didn't want to go back up there. She had already had one encounter with a damn hell hound, the last thing she needed was another. But her fledglings life was on the line and she had already lost enough. "Lock the door behind me." she ordered to the maid who sat shivering in the corner. With a nervous nod she followed Eliza to the door and opened it. A warm breeze drifted into the icy room, passing a backwards glance to Anka she offered the girl a smile and walked out of the cellar her dark eyes easily adjusting the darkness of the hall. Without a second thought the maid slammed the iron door shut and bolted the heavy lock. They were safe for now...she however was a moments breath away from death again.

Her barefeet made no sound as she walked up the stone steps leading away from the cellar. Gently pushing open the door she peaked into the gourmet kitchen. It was a mess, a complete and utter wreak. Half of the counter was missing, the sink was in pieces and water was spraying everywhere. The light flickered above what was left of the island in the middle of the kitchen. It hung barely on it's last string. She didn't see the hell hound but that didn't mean it wasn't there. Slithering out from behind the door she walked with ghost like steps towards the kitchen door. Her feet waded through the water that sprinkled on the floor. Just as she was about to reach the door she felt a rush of hot air on the back of her neck blowing her hair in front of her. If she had a heart beat it would have stopped in that moment.

Turning slowly she came face to face with the hell hound. It's crimson eyes glaring down at her. Let out a startled scream she darted forward rolling through the swinging door she scrambled to her feet and hurried up the stairs leading to her bedroom. The hell hound crashed through the wall, too big to fit through the door itself and followed after her. If Eliza ever needed a miracle it was now.

Last edited by Elizabetia Romanov on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 am

Anka still didn't want Eliza to go, because what if something happened to her? Still she found comfort in the woman's affection and though she didn't want to see the other leave, Anka tried to remain strong. She gave the other a nod, and tried to fight back the tears that filled her eyes. "Please come back." she spoke softly, not wanting to even think about what could happen up there alone.

As Eliza left, Anka felt the tears escape her eyes and brought her hands up and covered her face as she cried. The tears were from a mixture of pain and fear, just wanting the other to come back and for this nightmare to be over. It was hard for her to be strong but she just kept telling herself that she would be okay and that she had to stay strong till Eliza got back.

The searing pain that she felt in her lower back seemed to only be intensifying. She bit down on her teeth as she gripped the couch and buried her face in her arm as she started to sob. "It hurts." She sobbed as she started to tremble from the pain. She didn't know if it was the venom from the hell hound or just her back being spastic but whatever it was it hurt, hurt more then anything that she had ever felt before but it was staying at her lower back for now.

---------------

Claire had followed the hell hound off campus, she had been hunting it for the better part of the day. She had lost track of it a few times, the sulfur it let off had effected her sense of smell making it harder for her to track. Still she managed to only stay a few steps behind, and had managed to follow it all the way to a manor. It wasn't until the werewolf got close that she realized who's place it was. Not that she had ever met the woman it was more based off of what she had learned throughout the years.

Normally the wolf wouldn't just walk onto vampire territory without an invite, but as soon as she heard that crash coming from inside there was no way she was just going to knock.

Running up to the house, Claire jumped in through the window that had been shattered out, and as she landed her bow was loaded and at the ready. One may have thought a bow was useless against this beings but she had learned that a few good shots was all she needed, and at least the hound would be chasing her and not the vampire.

She ran towards the sound, and found that one good shot came quicker then she could have anticipated and had the wolf not been ready it would have been missed. With quick accuracy, Claire released the arrow on her bow, catching the hound in the eye as it went through the wall, that had been a door moments ago. A loud yelp escaped the hound and Claire quickly loaded her bow again as the hound turned it's attention towards her. With another quick release she took out the other eye. "Keep moving, whatever you do don't stop." She called to the vampire as she took began to slowly back up, she wanted the hounds full attention on her as she readied her bow once again. With it blinded now Claire just needed a clear shot to the heart, but that one would be far harder and more dangerous then the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza pulled her foot out of the way right before the hell hound made a snack out of it. Damn this thing was fast, faster than she expected compared to it's size. Rolling out of the way she flipped over and crouched, baring her fangs at the hound who was looking at her like a juicy steak. The hound was blocking her way to her bedroom. Not good. Just when she was about to bolt under him a mysterious arrow embedded itself in the beasts eye. The hound reared back it's massive paws trying to pull the arrow from it's eye socket. Leaning over the railing, Eliza caught sight of one of the Dean's Guards. Claire was her name.

Eliza didn't know much about her save that she was old werewolf. Taking advantage of the situation she made her way pass the hell hound and down to her room. Tossing open the door she hurriedly made her way to the large painting on the wall and tossed it from the wall and quickly typed in her password to the wall safe. Reaching far back she flicked a small switch which opened a hidden door. Behind the door were paintings, papers and more importantly three vials of hell hound antidote. Gently picking up the antidote she slammed the door close and ran out of the room only to see the werewolf and the hell hound still fighting. Eliza couldn't leave Claire to fight the brute by herself but at the same time Anka was downstairs probably screaming her head off from pain. She could tell the wolf was looking for the sweet spot to bring the hell hound down.

Gently placing the vials in her pocket she swallowed loudly. She was scared, hell anyone would be given the circumstances. The hell hound was blind thanks to her arrows. Pushing off the railing of the broken stair well she ran under the hell hound and pushed it's front end off the floor. Exposing the beasts under belly and giving the huntress a clear shot. But she needed to make it quick, one swipe of those claws and she was a gonner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Claire could smell the fear in the air, it was almost hard to breath with how much if filled the house, and it told the werewolf that they were not alone. Of course she wondered how many were here, and if any were hurt. It was her job to worry about those things but she remained focused none the less, especially with the hell hound thrashing about trying to get the arrows from it's eyes.

While the wolf remained patience a part of her was screaming in her head just to take a shot but she knew better. Claire knew that if she missed that she could end up causing more damage then good. Just as she was about to take her shot she saw the vampire coming, and went beneath the hound to lift it up. Was that woman crazy, that could get her killed in an instant, but then Claire realized what the woman was doing... the opening the wolf had been waiting for.

Once the kill shot was open, Claire released the arrow with a clear line of sight and didn't wait for the arrow to pierce the hound before running off in the vampire's direction. That hound could land right on the vampire and cause just as much damage dead as alive. Once close enough, Claire used her agility and strength to jump off the wall and kick the hell hound in the face short after the arrow pierced it's heart, hoping to knock it away from Eliza, and keep her from danger.

----------

Meanwhile Anka was having a very hard time with the pain, so much so that her fangs had come out and she was breathing heavily even though she didn't need to breath at all. This pain was worse then what she had felt in the hospital after waking up. It felt like something inside of her was burning, because it was. The metal pole that was placed in her back had all but melted at this point and had created a open wound at the small of her back, and the melted metal was slowly dripping out.

The vampire was trying hard not to think about the pain that she was in as Niles did his best to try and comfort her. She was trying not to scream again, because she didn't want the hound to come down and find them, but it hurt, it hurt so bad that the vampire was crying in pain at this point. When she could no longer hold it in she let go a loud scream of pain, and tried to move off the couch, but was stopped by the other vampires. That was when they saw the newly made wound on her back, seeping with blood and liquid metal. "Make it stop." She panted in pain, as she was carefully moved onto her side. "Please make it stop." She cried out again she felt like the pain was slowly making her go insane or something.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza felt the hound's weight shift once the arrow embedded itself in the heart of the beast. Claire kicked the hell hound away which ended up placing a rather large whole in her wall. "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to go." she jumped over the leg of the now dead hell hound and back towards Anka. Claire could follow if she wished, Elizabetia didn't care about the wolf being in her territory at this current moment. She could hear Anka from upstairs her screams causing Eliza's heart to tighten. Taking three steps at a time she hurried back down the stairs and banged hard on the iron door. "Open the door!" she yelled banging her fist on the door.

After a few seconds the door was opened and Eliza made her way over to Anka. The scent of her blood earned Niles a heated glare. The old butler raised his hands defensively and shook his head. "Anka, I need you to drink this okay. It'll make the pain go away." Popping the top of the vial she shoved the top into Anka's throat. "Drink it all..."

((It's so short I'm sorry I'm multitasking right now Sad ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Claire could respect that Eliza didn't have time to talk, lets face it the woman didn't put herself in harms way for absolutely no reason at all. Still, The wolf followed behind the vampire, if only to insure her safety. Who knew if those hell hounds were still lurking around and it was better to be safe then sorry. While Claire followed, she didn't go into the room where the female vampire had gone, instead she readied her bow and stood outside keeping her eyes and ears open for any further attacks by the hell hounds.

---------------

Anka was lost in pain at that point, she didn't even know that Eliza had come back at that point. She was near the point of blacking out when she heard Eliza's voice about drinking something, but Anka didn't know what it was. Not that the young vampire was even really given a choice on the matter as she felt something shoved into her throat and was forced to swallow something most fowl tasting in her mouth. It took almost everything she had not to choke it back up.

Once the antidote had made it down her throat, Anka started coughing, which only made her pain worse. Her hand moved near the wound on her back as she cringed. "It hurts so bad Eliza." She cried. The young vampire didn't know whether to hold her back or cling to her sire to make the pain go away. Why was this happening to her?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza didn't care that the wolf didn't follow her down to the cellar, right now her mind was focused on saving her fledgling. She watched Anka's face twist in discomfort, and pain. Through their bond she could feel a little of what she felt, a sharp pain in her back told her where the pain hurt the most. She rubbed Anka's shoulders softly as Niles gently rolled her over so Eliza could see the damage to her back. The older vampire grimaced and gently touched exposed flesh, her finger coated in the melted metal. Had the hell hounds poison caused this? Elizabetia didn't know it could do this much damage.

Eliza pulled Anka to her and bit down hard on her wrist, crimson liquid bubbled onto Eliza's honey toned flesh. Bringing her wrist to Anka's mouth and pressed it against her lips. "Drink, my blood will help you heal." Only the external injuries, her spine was a completely different question. Leaning back she held Anka to her chest, her wrist resting at her mouth. Her manor was a wreck, a giant hell hound was now laying dead in her foyer and her fledgling was in pain. This just wasn't her night it would seem. Running her fingers through Anka's golden hair she hummed a Russian lullaby, every now and again she would whisper a couple of Russian words before returning to the humming melody.

What was that woman's name, the science experiment under Evelyn employment. Kristine. Yes that was it. She was a powerful witch in her human life, perhaps she could do something for Anka. She would give her a call in the morning and do her best not to insult her which was hard. Eliza didn't like the girl but she was desperate. For Anka...she would do almost anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Anka just wanted the pain to go away, she had suffered enough from it as a human and it was supposed to get better with this new change but this was worse. She felt like her back had broke all over again, only this was worse because of all the burning she felt, what Anka didn't know it was because the rod in her back was now gone. Is all she could do at this point was cry, and tremble as she was moved, because it made the pain worse, but whatever Eliza had given her was slowly starting to help.

The thought of drinking any sort of blood, didn't sit well with Anka right now, but it was because of the pain she was in. Food and pain hadn't mixed well when she was human and she doubted it would now, but just the smell of the blood had created an urge in the young vampire that was stronger then any pain she felt. It would have scared her on a normal day, but with the mixture of emotions that she felt right now, it was just lost in the shuffle.

Is all it took was the simple taste of Eliza's blood upon her tongue and Anka began to drink. Anka didn't know whether or not it was the blood, the lullaby, being held close, or the finger through her hair, but she was starting to calm down finally. She was still shaking, still scared about everything that had happened but she felt safe now that Eliza was here with her.

After the taste of the blood in her mouth got to be to much, she was after all still getting use to the taste, Anka pulled her mouth away and buried her face against Eliza. She had stopped crying at this point, she was now just shaking. "I'm sorry." She spoke softly, the young vampire didn't know what else to say. She felt like none of this would have happened had she been able to walk, had she been able to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza knew that Anka was in pain and there was nothing that she could do to ease it. She had made a promise to Anka that being a vampire would get rid of her pain but it was a promise it seemed that she could not keep. If she had known that she would be in this much pain she would have just left her as a human. Death would be more welcomed than eternal pain.

Eliza felt her blood being drawn from her wrist, she closed her eyes and laid her head back on a pillow Niles made for her. Having her blood drawn always made her light headed. But her blood was old, so it would help heal her wound and perhaps help with the pain. Once Anka released her wrist she watched the skin knit back together it always amazed her how her skin would always repair itself from almost every wound. Blinking away her light headedness she leaned up and placed her fledgling on the couch. "You have nothing to apologize for. I should apologize to you. I made you a promise that I was unable to keep." smoothing the girls hair back softly she locked eyes with her, "Now sleep." she ordered softly compelling her fledgling to sleep.

Once the girl closed her eyes she stood up and gathered her in her arms. "Have the science experiment brought to the manor. I have a proposition for her." she said with a calm voice walking up the stairs leading to her partially destroyed manor. She stopped next to Claire and tipped her head slightly to her in silent thanks. "Your assistance was greatly appreciated. Should you need anything ask Niles for it. For now, I have my fledgling to attend too. Good day." she turned on her heel and made her way up the stairs to her own bedroom, Anka would stay with her tonight. If only to ease the poor girls nightmares. Tomorrow was another day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Said It Would Be Easy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: