Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

No One Said It Would Be Easy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza felt the hound's weight shift once the arrow embedded itself in the heart of the beast. Claire kicked the hell hound away which ended up placing a rather large whole in her wall. "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to go." she jumped over the leg of the now dead hell hound and back towards Anka. Claire could follow if she wished, Elizabetia didn't care about the wolf being in her territory at this current moment. She could hear Anka from upstairs her screams causing Eliza's heart to tighten. Taking three steps at a time she hurried back down the stairs and banged hard on the iron door. "Open the door!" she yelled banging her fist on the door.

After a few seconds the door was opened and Eliza made her way over to Anka. The scent of her blood earned Niles a heated glare. The old butler raised his hands defensively and shook his head. "Anka, I need you to drink this okay. It'll make the pain go away." Popping the top of the vial she shoved the top into Anka's throat. "Drink it all..."

((It's so short I'm sorry I'm multitasking right now Sad ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Claire could respect that Eliza didn't have time to talk, lets face it the woman didn't put herself in harms way for absolutely no reason at all. Still, The wolf followed behind the vampire, if only to insure her safety. Who knew if those hell hounds were still lurking around and it was better to be safe then sorry. While Claire followed, she didn't go into the room where the female vampire had gone, instead she readied her bow and stood outside keeping her eyes and ears open for any further attacks by the hell hounds.

---------------

Anka was lost in pain at that point, she didn't even know that Eliza had come back at that point. She was near the point of blacking out when she heard Eliza's voice about drinking something, but Anka didn't know what it was. Not that the young vampire was even really given a choice on the matter as she felt something shoved into her throat and was forced to swallow something most fowl tasting in her mouth. It took almost everything she had not to choke it back up.

Once the antidote had made it down her throat, Anka started coughing, which only made her pain worse. Her hand moved near the wound on her back as she cringed. "It hurts so bad Eliza." She cried. The young vampire didn't know whether to hold her back or cling to her sire to make the pain go away. Why was this happening to her?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza didn't care that the wolf didn't follow her down to the cellar, right now her mind was focused on saving her fledgling. She watched Anka's face twist in discomfort, and pain. Through their bond she could feel a little of what she felt, a sharp pain in her back told her where the pain hurt the most. She rubbed Anka's shoulders softly as Niles gently rolled her over so Eliza could see the damage to her back. The older vampire grimaced and gently touched exposed flesh, her finger coated in the melted metal. Had the hell hounds poison caused this? Elizabetia didn't know it could do this much damage.

Eliza pulled Anka to her and bit down hard on her wrist, crimson liquid bubbled onto Eliza's honey toned flesh. Bringing her wrist to Anka's mouth and pressed it against her lips. "Drink, my blood will help you heal." Only the external injuries, her spine was a completely different question. Leaning back she held Anka to her chest, her wrist resting at her mouth. Her manor was a wreck, a giant hell hound was now laying dead in her foyer and her fledgling was in pain. This just wasn't her night it would seem. Running her fingers through Anka's golden hair she hummed a Russian lullaby, every now and again she would whisper a couple of Russian words before returning to the humming melody.

What was that woman's name, the science experiment under Evelyn employment. Kristine. Yes that was it. She was a powerful witch in her human life, perhaps she could do something for Anka. She would give her a call in the morning and do her best not to insult her which was hard. Eliza didn't like the girl but she was desperate. For Anka...she would do almost anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Anka just wanted the pain to go away, she had suffered enough from it as a human and it was supposed to get better with this new change but this was worse. She felt like her back had broke all over again, only this was worse because of all the burning she felt, what Anka didn't know it was because the rod in her back was now gone. Is all she could do at this point was cry, and tremble as she was moved, because it made the pain worse, but whatever Eliza had given her was slowly starting to help.

The thought of drinking any sort of blood, didn't sit well with Anka right now, but it was because of the pain she was in. Food and pain hadn't mixed well when she was human and she doubted it would now, but just the smell of the blood had created an urge in the young vampire that was stronger then any pain she felt. It would have scared her on a normal day, but with the mixture of emotions that she felt right now, it was just lost in the shuffle.

Is all it took was the simple taste of Eliza's blood upon her tongue and Anka began to drink. Anka didn't know whether or not it was the blood, the lullaby, being held close, or the finger through her hair, but she was starting to calm down finally. She was still shaking, still scared about everything that had happened but she felt safe now that Eliza was here with her.

After the taste of the blood in her mouth got to be to much, she was after all still getting use to the taste, Anka pulled her mouth away and buried her face against Eliza. She had stopped crying at this point, she was now just shaking. "I'm sorry." She spoke softly, the young vampire didn't know what else to say. She felt like none of this would have happened had she been able to walk, had she been able to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza knew that Anka was in pain and there was nothing that she could do to ease it. She had made a promise to Anka that being a vampire would get rid of her pain but it was a promise it seemed that she could not keep. If she had known that she would be in this much pain she would have just left her as a human. Death would be more welcomed than eternal pain.

Eliza felt her blood being drawn from her wrist, she closed her eyes and laid her head back on a pillow Niles made for her. Having her blood drawn always made her light headed. But her blood was old, so it would help heal her wound and perhaps help with the pain. Once Anka released her wrist she watched the skin knit back together it always amazed her how her skin would always repair itself from almost every wound. Blinking away her light headedness she leaned up and placed her fledgling on the couch. "You have nothing to apologize for. I should apologize to you. I made you a promise that I was unable to keep." smoothing the girls hair back softly she locked eyes with her, "Now sleep." she ordered softly compelling her fledgling to sleep.

Once the girl closed her eyes she stood up and gathered her in her arms. "Have the science experiment brought to the manor. I have a proposition for her." she said with a calm voice walking up the stairs leading to her partially destroyed manor. She stopped next to Claire and tipped her head slightly to her in silent thanks. "Your assistance was greatly appreciated. Should you need anything ask Niles for it. For now, I have my fledgling to attend too. Good day." she turned on her heel and made her way up the stairs to her own bedroom, Anka would stay with her tonight. If only to ease the poor girls nightmares. Tomorrow was another day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Said It Would Be Easy   No One Said It Would Be Easy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Said It Would Be Easy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: