Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Perfect Enemy - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Perfect Enemy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

Perfect Enemy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Enemy   Perfect Enemy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Nowe absorbed the information Zach gave him and tried very hard not to fantasize about what it might be like to be wrapped snug and warm in Zach's wings. He...failed a little, of course, but he did manage to push the thought away and scolded himself for thinking it in the first place. He gave the angel a look that suggested he was surprised at the age he'd been given. One hundred and fifty was young. At least when compared to a lot of the other fae and vampires that Nowe knew. First, at least, was more the age that Nowe expected. But he also didn't know much of anything about these angels so he did admit to himself he'd been too quick to make judgments and assumptions about them.

Before First even spoke Nowe decided that he didn't like him. Or more, he didn't like the fact he had simply shown up, unannounced, and seemed to just know where his home was. Of course, his ability to find Nowe's home was explained when he said he could sense Zach. Which didn't exactly make Nowe feel any better. He didn't exactly want anyone to just drop in simply because Zach was there. He'd have to talk to some of his more magically inclined contacts and see if there was a way to prevent people from sensing energies or whatever else and finding where he lived. "Well which is it? You believe I have him here or you're certain he's here? You can't have it both ways." No, it wasn't a polite answer, nor was it an actual answer to the unasked question. Nowe wasn't about to just admit that he had Zach inside. Not only did he not like First just showing up, but it seemed that Zach didn't want him to know he was there either. So Nowe would stall and not actually answer the question if he could avoid it. "Yes, he was hurt but I took care of the injury. If you could sense that he was hurt you can also sense that he's fine now. I'm sure he'll return when he's rested and feeling up to traveling." Which all but told First that Nowe had been there when Zach was hurt and probably hadn't left him since, which also meant First would likely be able to guess that Zach was there (not that he needed to guess since he could probably sense Zach inside, but still).
Back to top Go down
Zachariel Bant
Sophmore
Zachariel Bant

Full Name : Zachariel Jev Bant
Race : Angel (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Enemy   Perfect Enemy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

First's carefully controlled expression never wavered, even as the Vampire dropped any politeness he had. In fact, there was a quick and faint glint of amusement in the Angel's eyes before it was snuffed out, and he tilted his head a bit. "Alright. I know he is here. And as mentioned before, I only wanted to make certain he was safe and unharmed." Keeping his stance neutral, he tilted his head, gray eyes studying the man for a long moment. "I'm not asking to see him, and I'm not trying to muscle my way into what I assume to be your home. Just let me know you have him in a safe place, and will eventually make it home to us and I will be on my way." He tilted his head more, waiting for the grouchy little man blocking the door to speak. Eventually, it seemed that he would get his answer, which brought a small smile to his face. "So he had been injured. Well, thank you for taking care of him. I couldn't sense that he was hurt though; his wave fluctuated. That could mean anything from him tripping to passing out, or possibly even having some sort of nightmare. Usually it's a negative thing, and I like to make sure my family is alright. It would hurt me to know they needed me one day and I wasn't there to protect them." Here he paused, a faint knowing look in his eyes. "Would you not feel the same, as you are one of the Dean's Guards?"

Peeking out from under the blanket more, Zach bit his lip harder before burrowing back under it, jostling his leg in the process and fighting back a pained sound. Nowe had just told First that he was fine. If the Archangel heard anything that sounded even remotely close to a sound of pain, it was likely he would try to talk the Vampire into letting him see the Death Angel. Which wasn't ideal in the least. He tried a few times to don his glamour, giving a soft sigh of frustration when he couldn't. Maybe he was still too weak to and needed more rest. He didn't exactly feel up to wandering around with his wings showing, after all. Nestling against the couch, he tried to fall back asleep, if only so that his wave would slip into a more relaxed state which would hopefully encourage First to leave. One could only hope, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Enemy   Perfect Enemy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Nowe could understand First's concern. It didn't mean he liked the unexpected visit any more than he had ten minutes ago, however. "He is in a safe place, however his making it home is beyond my control. He is by no means a prisoner here but where he goes after leaving here is not my concern." Nowe wasn't going to babysit the angel and walk him home one he was feeling better. Well, maybe if Zach asked but if he didn't Nowe had no real intention of going anywhere. At First's explanation of Zach's energy wave, Nowe merely frowned. Wouldn't it be more useful if he could actually sense that Zach was hurt or whatever else might have been going on? He also had to wonder if good energy fluctuations would bother First. Considering First had said the fluctuations were usually bad things, though he hadn't been able to tell what was going on for sure, it made sense that a good energy fluctuation would feel the same. Would it Worry First? Or could he tell the difference? He was tempted to ask but the angel was speaking again and Nowe considered his question carefully. "When you protect someone like the Dean you learn to accept the fact that you won't always be there. Some people are just too independent to be protected all the time. Yes, I would feel bad if something happened to her when I wasn't around. It would bother me that I wasn't there for her. But I'm also aware that Evelyn can take care of herself and there are no major threats to her life, except for the Hellhounds, of course. There are also other Guards with her at present so I feel comfortable that she's as safe as can be expected for the time being." No, he didn't like not being there to keep an eye on things, but he also trusted Claire and Katerina to do their jobs and keep Evelyn safe.

"You'll have to forgive my rudeness but it has been a trying day. Zachariel is resting and I would like to do the same. He's safe here, you don't have to worry about him." He said, not thinking about the fact that Zach had never actually told him his name. He remembered that only after he spoke but didn't say or do anything to indicate he hadn't simply been told. Zach, of course, would know the truth but First wouldn't. With any luck, however, First would accept Nowe's words and be on his way. At which point Nowe would close the door and settled on the couch near Zach's feet and merely give the blanket hiding his guest a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Zachariel Bant
Sophmore
Zachariel Bant

Full Name : Zachariel Jev Bant
Race : Angel (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Enemy   Perfect Enemy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 pm

First continued to listen to the man for a while, quietly studying him and the man's home. It didn't seem like he was about to be any more friendly, which the Angel could understand; to a degree, at least. He seemed to be placated with the Vampire's answer to his not-quite-a-question, and offered the other the bare smile he'd given before. That was all he'd needed to know, that and the man wouldn't harm the boy. One didn't want to bring a very angry Archangel to their doorstep, after all. "Thank you." He replied simply, canting his head just a tiny bit more when he responded to the Fae's second question. He would be rewarded with another slight smile and a nod, his stand shifting to carefully neutral to completely relaxed. That wasn't to say that his guard wasn't still up; he trusted this stranger with the safety of his brother, but you never know when something would spring out of the trees nearby at them boy. "Just as my brother can take care of himself, I believe in him. I do not, however, trust most others outside of my family with his wellbeing, though the fact you kept him safe while he healed... Not many would have done that for him." The Arch's tone had gentled somewhat, briefly showing just how appreciative of that he was. "You are a good man. I hope that things continue to go well." Perhaps he was talking about the other's job, but the slight twinkle in his eye seemed to hint at more than just that, even as he nodded.

"Of course. And you aren't rude, dear Guard. I was the one who dropped by unexpectedly, which probably annoyed you a great deal." To this he flashed a slightly bigged smile and shook his head a bit. "Thank you again for taking care of him. Merry part, stranger." Closing his fist over his heart, he bowed slightly in the greeting (and farewell) of old times before turning, the faintest sound of many rustling wings following him as he left. Once he'd heard the door close, Zach peered out a bit more from the blanket, dropping it just enough to show his face when Nowe sat on the edge of the couch. "... Is he really gone?" He asked quietly, looking a bit childlike as he looked at his host. The guilt he felt was clear on his features, but he also couldn't quite hide the...pleased glint in his eye. First seemed to like Nowe. That was a good sign and his eldest brother was likely to make sure the others didn't go form a search party for him when he didn't return... At least not until the next day. "Thanks for dealing with him. He can be a little...intense sometimes, but he means well." Cue a sheepish and somewhat cute grin here. "He'll probably leave me alone if I decide to come here when I want away from them too... It's great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Enemy   Perfect Enemy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect Enemy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: