Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Sleep beckoned the wolf like ice water to a man in hell. He breathed slowly, in and out, slower and slower as the moments passed. Eliza’s voice grew further and further away, but Arian could do nothing to fight it. He had been a warrior, but now found no strength in keeping his mind focused. He let darkness grab hold of him, but it wouldn’t keep him for long.

As something slid down the wolf’s throat he choked at first, then swallowed it down hard. His brows knit and he tossed his head to the side, then to the other side and shifted his body. What in the hell was he swallowing? It tasted… there were no words to describe the smooth liquid going down his throat but it brought him out of his restless slumber. It was slow at first, and minutes passed before he moved again. The black faded some from his body, but would linger there for a few days until he was strong enough to shift into his wolf form to fully heal. That was on the back burner for now, because Arian soon opened his eyes.

“Eliza?” He blinked, staring drowsily at her face before lifting his hands to rub his own. He felt as though he had been hit by a truck, then dragged for miles over a dirt road. He groaned and tried to move, but quickly put his hand over his side and hissed. After a few more moments passed he pushed himself up slightly on the couch, but his head was heavy and he laid it back down against the wet arm. By now the couch was ruined completely, what would a little more sweat do? Arian blinked a few times, then kept his eyes shut as he ran his hands over his face. “Am I dead?” If so this was a horrible afterlife. It was no better than the first!
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]He was waking up, if ever she thanked God it would be now. A smile broke out on her face as she held his head between her hands, her thumb ghosting over his cheek. "Arian...can you hear me?" she asked moving his damp hair from his forehead. His fever was breaking and his skin was slowly changing back to it's normal color. Untying her shirt from his waist she looked at the wound, it had stopped bleeding thankfully and was healing slowly mind you but healing nonetheless. When he said her name she choked back tears not that it helped the few that managed to escape her eyes. He was going to be fine...and she couldn't be more happy about it.

Wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand she sniffed and shook her head, "No you're not dead...for a few minutes there I thought I lost you." Thinking back on it, Eliza had never felt so scared in her life. Not even when Sebastian died. However, those thoughts would have to wait. As gently as she could she wrapped his arm around her shoulder and helped him off the ruined couch, she would by him a new one the one he was currently laying in should be burned. Minding his wound she more or less carried him to the bathroom and began to run a nice relaxing bath. The vampire was proud of herself, she had never taken care of anyone in the extendt she had with Arian. She didn't even care that she was covered head to toe in blood.

Setting him down on the side of the tub she undressed the wolfman, leaving him in his boxers for her own dignities sake and placed him in the water. His wound would probably burn for a few moments but the antidote should help with the pain. Kneeling beside the tub she ran the warm water over his shoulders and through his hair, her nails making small trails through the golden tresses. Gently removing the blood that clung to it. "Don't scare me like that again Arian..." she said firmly washing the blood from his neck and chest avoiding eye contact as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Can you hear me? The vampire hardly received a grunt in return. It was a small, short sound but he did his best to let her know he could hear her. Slowly but surely he came out of his coma, only to be beckoned by sleep once again. He blinked hard a few times to try and keep his eyes open and focused on Elizabetia, and soon a small smile turned his mouth. Was she crying? The wolf lifted his hand long enough to touch her cheek and wipe away a few tears with his thumb before he relaxed again.

Relaxation wasn’t the right word to describe how Arian felt for long. He grunted when she hoisted his arm around her shoulder and tried his hardest to stand up and walk on his own. He was never the type to feel insecure about his masculinity, but he did feel guilty about putting so much weight on her. He moved slowly to the bathroom, still too much in a stupor to ask why they were going there and he sat down like an obedient boy where she placed him. Hell, he didn’t even stop to ask why she was undressing him.

Little by little he was coming back to his senses. By the time he was being washed he tilted his head up and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her nails on his scalp and he groaned though it wasn’t the painful groan he made before. “Don’t attract trouble.” He quipped back in a deep and tired sounding voice and opened his eyes. “You’re trouble, girl.” Ari gave her a smirk as he teased her.

Leaning back enough to see his wound he sneered hen he touched it, his hands running over the dark skin as if to try and get off any last bits of poison. He helped Eliza by getting off the last remaining bits of blood off his skin, then cleared his throat and stood up on unsure legs. “You need to rest.” Not him. She needed to rest. Arian hardly covered himself, though his boxers clung to him, as he stepped slowly to get a clean towel and began to dry himself off. “Shower, then rest. You can sleep here.” The wolf wasn’t the most eloquent of creatures when he felt so exhausted, but his intentions were admirable. He grabbed her a clean towel from the closet and set it ontop of the dry sink and nodded to the shower before he left the bathroom to change into something non-bloodstained.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza washed his hair and what parts of his body she could see and wasn't afraid of looking at. She popped his hand when he messed with his wound, making a soft "tisk" sound with it. "Believe it or not, it wasn't until I met you that danger seemed to lurk around every corner for me." it was as if fate decided it was time to mess with her life as if it hadn't done that enough. The bath must have helped him for soon enough he stood out of the bath, and it was very difficult for Eliza not to stare at the certain appendage barely hidden behind the clinging fabric of his boxers. Turning her head slightly she gave him what little privacy he could have.

"I'm fine, really." In all honesty she wasn't, she had been up for two days without any sleep. Betwee Anka and the hell hound situation Eliza had very little time to rest as it was. But she didn't want to intrude on Arian anymore than she already had. She rose for her spot on the floor and rubbed her hands on her skirt. It was ruined anyway what's a little water going to do to it? But it would seem Mr.Sutherland wouldn't take no for an answer. Not to mention if she left here looking the way she did people would stare...and she would have to explain to France why she looked like she just left a battle field. She waited for him to leave before undressing. Rinsing out the tub she flipped on the shower and sighed happily as the warm water danced over her flesh. The blood rolled off her skin and down the drain.

Her shower didn't take long at all, but as she toweled off herself she remembered that she had no clothing here. Not that she would, her visit was a surprise after all and it wasn't as if she stayed with Arian on a regular basis. Looking around she saw a dark gray button up shirt hanging on the towel rack beside the shower. Slipping it off the hanger she slid it over her small frame and buttoned it. It was of course too big for her but it would do for now. It stopped just below her thigh, it's sleeves came way past her hands but she rolled them up to her elbows and placed her dirty clothes in the hamper...though they should be burned with that couch. Opening the door she ran her fingers through her hair. "I hope you don't mind...I borrowed your shirt..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Ari scoffed when she swatted his hand away, but didn’t fuss over his wound again. Whatever she had given him had saved him so she must know best about the Hellhounds – but why? Why did she know so much about the strange creatures? He had heard tales and legends of them but had never heard anything about a cure for their bite. “I have a hard time believing that.” She knew too much about danger to avoid it for very long.

“No.” He argued and insisted she take a shower. First get her to shower and clean herself off, then he could convince her to stay and sleep. The wolf gave her a stern look until he left the bathroom and changed into a pair of black pajama pants. Normally he would have eaten something before sleeping, but instead cleaned up some of the mess in the living room while Eliza showered. It would take hours of cleaning later, but he got the majority into a few towels and into the trash before he washed his hands and froze on the way back to his bedroom. If it hadn’t been for the lack of blood he would have lost his composure in front of Eliza and turned into a sly dog at the sight of her. “Don’t worry about it.” Was the only sentence he managed to spit out as his eyes roved down her thighs then back up and he cleared his throat.

After a few more seconds Ari regained himself and motioned for her to follow to his room. “There’s room for both of us. I would sleep on the couch but…” Well, she knew why. He shot a sheepish look towards the living room before pulling back the grey comforter on his bed, hoping she wouldn’t argue about where they slept. He really, really just wanted to sleep, but he also wanted to make sure Eliza was comfortable. Without offering her any more condolence he crawled into bed and left room on one side with the better pillow for her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:07 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza shifted uncomfortably for one foot to the other nibbling softly on her lip. Oh this was so very very awkward, a man she barely knew was seeing her in nothing but his shirt. She tugged slightly on the bottom of the shirt and blushed as she watched him stare at her which only made her blush ignite more. She followed him silently into his bedroom and stared at his bed. Oh this couldn't get any more embarrassing. No...wait...it totally could and it did. For two hundred years no one had shared a bed with Eliza or she with them. On one hand she could make a pallet on the floor...or on the other...it was just sleeping. Sleeping was just...sleeping right? Pulling back the blanket back she slid in and rolled onto her side. The vampire was wrapped in his scent. Turning her face into the pillow she inhaled the wolf's scent and smiled. "Good night Arian."

Though the sun had risen, the two supernaturals slept on, during her slumber Eliza wound up curled up beside Arian, her head on his chest and her arm over his stomach. She had never slept so comfortably in her life. It wasn't until she heard the classical chime of her phone go off that the peaceful serenity of their moment ended. Opening one eye she groaned and snuggled deeper into her comfortable pillow. No matter how much she mentally cursed the ringing device it wouldn't shut up. "Niles....turn off that stupid phone." she said in a sleepy tone. But the phone continued to ring loudly. "Niles!" Rolling over she pushed her hair from her face and opened her eyes fully. Turning her head slightly to the side she blinked and gazed up at the ceiling. That wasn't her ceiling...and this wasn't her bed. Where the hell was she?

Rolling out of the foreign bed, she made her way into the living room where her phone was and picked up the loud ringing object. "Hello...what?" Rubbing her eyes she groaned at the splitting headache that probed her temples. "Anka...slow down...what?" Looking at her watch the time was three in the afternoon. "no I'm safe..." she walked back into the room she just came from and looked up her dark eyes landing on the Arian. Immediately everything came rushing back. "I'm...at...a friends. Look Anka..I gotta go I'll be home soon..ish." snapping the phone close she walked around the side of his bed and looked down at him. His color had improved and the wound seemed much better. He would be alright...for now. Her on the other hand...that was different question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 pm

To others it may have been awkward, but not much ruffled the old wolf’s fur. It was just sleeping, and he was offering to share his bed with her. What could possibly be wrong with that? It’s not like he was asking her to bend over. He noticed her blush and would have smiled and enjoyed it more had he not been so tired and sore. Instead he simply gazed at her face a little longer before crawling under the lush blanket and taking a deep breath. “Goodnight Eliza… Thank you.” Thank you for saving him, thank you for keeping him company, and thank you for igniting something in him that he hadn’t felt in who knew how long.

The wolf could have slept for days. He slept through the sounds of cars outside and the few chirps of birds that sat near his window. Not a single noise disturbed him and his deep slumber. In fact, he was so deep in his sleep that he rolled closer to Eliza in the midst of it and curled his arm around her as she did the same to him. It was nice to have another body in his bed that wouldn’t sneak out in the middle of his sleep, or that he would have to wake up awkwardly next to and avoid giving them his phone number.

When the sound of the phone rang Ari was last to stir from it. He inhaled deeply and turned his face into the pillow and caught the scent of Elizabetia’s hair, his arm still draped over her until she rolled out of bed. Wait… what? She was in his bed? For a few moments the wolf stayed still, then rolled onto his stomach into the cool spot where she had been laying. Her voice in the next room was muffled to him and he kept his eyes shut even as he heard her come back. Finally he opened one eye and raised a brow to look at her sleepily. “I’m dead.” He said in a deep, groggy voice and closed his eye again.

After a deep breath he threw the blanket off of himself and forced himself to sit up, running his hands over his eyes and face. “Do you drink coffee? I could drink a gallon of it after last night.” If only that was as exciting as it sounded. Soon the wolf got up and didn’t bother pulling his pants up higher than his hip bones as he dragged his tired feet to the kitchen and robotically gathered things to make a pot of coffee. After it was started he looked to the mess dried on the couch and made a face. So much for seeming heroic to her, now she had been the one to save his ass. “Thank you… Again, Eliza. I’ll have to make it up to you somehow.” Did she eat breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Yes, coffee sounds wonderful." Eliza enjoyed coffee, not many vampires did but it helped with the cravings for blood. Something in the caffeine. For once Eliza didn't shy away from the wolves amazing body. For one it was far to early for her to really care and two, she had already slept in the same bed as him there really wasn't much else for her to be embarrassed by unless he decided to drop his pants right in the middle of the kitchen. Even then, without something to jump start her brain she probably wouldn't care. Running her fingers through her hair she rubbed her face softly, Eliza was not a morning person. It normally took the maids a long time to wake her up and it was normally Niles who eventually got her out of bed.

The vampire followed Arian into the kitchen not even passing the ruined couch a glance. The poor thing looked like it was ready to fall apart any second. Bending down next to him she pressed lightly on the wound area, careful not to put to much pressure in case it was sore. The blackness was completely gone which was good, right it was just red which was a lot better than decaying flesh. "Your wound healed nicely in a couple of days it won't even leave a scar." Eliza didn't know what was in that cure but whatever it was saved Arian's life. She'd have to make a mental note to call Evelyn and thank her for the cure and also to apologize for threatening her poor secretary.

Standing up she hopped up on the counter and rolled her coffee cup in between her hands. The events of the last twenty four hours would definitely need to be recorded in her journal. Hell hounds, taking care of Arian, sleeping in the same bed as Arian. The last thought brought a smile to her lips, looking up at the wolf who had his back to her she couldn't help but accept the fact that, yes, she felt something for him. Should she? Who knew. Sebastian was gone and never coming back. Even searching for him for two hundred years, she knew somewhere in the back of her mind that she would never find him. For two hundred years she had been faithful to him and in those two hundred years she had been alone. Completely and utterly alone. There was nothing wrong with finally feeling something for someone again. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Part of Ari wanted to drag himself back to bed like a tired old dog. He wanted to curl up and sleep under the covers for days, but he also wanted Eliza’s company. Maybe he should have carried her back to bed like a caveman and locked the door so she’d have to stay with him. The thought made a smile cross his lips as he maneuvered around the coffee pot to get it started.

He was about to twirl around and face her until he looked down at his side to see her investigating his wound. “It’s fine. Doesn’t hurt a bit.” Actually it stung like a bitch when she touched it, but he was a big boy and didn’t let it show. Instead he watched Eliza and let his eyes rove down her sides until she stood back up. Even then he continued to watch her as she hopped up on the counter and toyed with the cup.

With a smirk he went back to making the coffee and pushed the final button to get it going. He then leaned against the counter across from her and crossed his arms over his chest. “So how did you know what to use to save me last night? I didn’t think there was a cure for Hellhounds.” He thought for sure he would have been dead. He had even considered praying.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza pulled her hair over her shoulder and wound her finger around the curly lock. "Evelyn has a science experiment that has made a cure by mixing in Cheshire Cat tears." Eliza almost hissed out the word science experiment not once hiding the extreme dislike of the woman. A witch who decided to become a vampire by experimenting on herself. Eliza grunted at the thought of Kristine and crossed her arms over her chest. "I remember Evelyn telling me about the cure the last time I was at the school for a debriefing." She had only been half listening that day but was glad she had caught that part of the conversation.

Eliza crossed her legs careful to keep the bottom of the shirt from riding to high. She didn't want to expose anything that she would regret later. Her phone buzzed loudly by her side. It was Niles, wondering where she was. It would seem Anka tattled on her. Eliza only listened to a hand full of people, Niles was one of them. He had been her butler in the late sixteen hundreds and had changed him once he swore servitude to her for saving his life. Ever since then, they had been inseparable. Placing the phone back by her side she continued to roll the coffee mug as she waited for the coffee to finish.

"It would seem that we are even now Mr. Sutherland." she smirked playfully at him tilting her head slightly. They were very far from last name basis now. She had to admit, it was nice to have someone to wake up to in the morning. To make coffee, to feel safe with. Someone who would defend her even if she didn't need it. No Arian wasn't her normal crowd, he wasn't elegant, he didn't have a manor or an important name. But he was a gentleman, he was a hardworker, and he saved her more than once. It was more than a lot of men have done or will do for her. "You don't owe me anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Arian had been a wolf for a long time, and there was little that threw him off save for witches and their craft. The things they used still perplexed him even though he had heard their tales more than once. “Cheshire cat…?” The baffled and unbelieving expression on his face was clear how he felt. “Whatever. It saved my ass and I thank you for it. You’re my nurse. You saved me.” To him it was entirely thanks to Eliza and no one else why he was standing there that morning.

He glanced at her phone and turned to check the coffee to give her privacy to answer, btu was slightly glad she didn’t. He didn’t want her to leave, still being the caveman he was inside and he wanted to keep her for as long as possible. He soon turned back to her and moved very close, his hips barely brushing her knees as he took the coffee cup from her. “What will our excuse be to keep seeing each other?” If they didn’t owe one another how would they meet again? He smiled. “Unless you need your car fixed.”

As if it were a queue in a movie there was a knock at the door. Arian looked past Eliza to the door and hesitated, then set the coffee cup next to her thigh. “Shit. I forgot. Sorry, Liz.” Rather than saying ‘Liz’ like most, the nickname ‘Lies’ came out as he headed to the door. It was his petite little neighbor who took a good look over him, then under his arm that propped up on the doorframe to Eliza lingering in his kitchen. “Sorry, Kelly.” So he didn’t give everyone a nickname. “I got sidetracked last night… Yeah, yeah. I’ll fix it.” She scowled at him from outside the loft and pouted her lip. “Don’t look at me like that. It will be done within a few days.” He muttered some more before promising her he’d get her car fixed within the week and she left, but not without looking to Eliza with a devilishly curious and jealous expression. Shutting the door once again with the moment ruined Ari went back to Eliza and took her cup to fill it with coffee.

“How do you take it?” He asked over his shoulder, falling gracefully back into their conversation. “And how long can you stay?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Yes, Cheshire cats...funny huh?" Eliza was a dog person, cats always gave her the creeps the way they sat their and just stared at you. Even as a human she had a pack of hunting hounds and her brother had a fat orange cat named Louis. Tucking a strand of his golden hair behind his ear she let her fingers dance across his cheek. "You did the same for me it's the least I can do and I do make a rather nice nurse don't I?" Eliza had never done anything like that before, sure she had taken care of a sick child before but not one where they were vomiting blood or hallucinating.

Eliza's body tensed slightly when he stepped forward. Unconsciously she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward her feet rubbing softly along the fabric of his pants. "Do we need an excuse?" Did they? No. They were friends, friends saw each other right? But...did she want to be just friends? No, somewhere she knew that she didn't want to be just friends. But the question was, what did Arian want? "My car is fairly new, but I'm sure I can break it if you if you want to fix it." She leaned in closer until she was only a breath away from him.

And as if on cue, a knock came to the door. Eliza quickly sat up straight and turned towards the door. Honestly, would she ever catch a break! Arian walked around the corner and towards the door and as soon as it opened she caught scent of the other woman from before...Kelly. A smug smirk spread across as Kelly peaked under Arian's arm. Eliza couldn't help smiling at her and giving a little wave gently tugging on the collar of the shirt. Oh yeah she was there, in his shirt, on his counter drinking his coffee and this Kelly was outside where she belonged. In Eliza's book, she had the best seats in the house.

Soon enough the woman was dismissed and Arian came back to fill her cup. "Black...I like it strong." she had tried to drink it with sugar...or cream but it never had that kick she needed in the morning. She wrapped her fingers around the steaming cup. His next question had her giggle, licking her lips she brought the cup to her lips and sipped the dark liquid. "Well, I have nothing planned today and I don't have to be home till later so...I can stay as long as you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

“You make a phenomenal nurse.” The old wolf didn’t remember much from the night before, but he knew enough that he would pick Eliza for an aid again if he had the choice. “I’ll keep you in mind next time I’m risking my life.” Which was more often than most. Ari didn’t really care much to weigh the danger of things. He had lived long enough, and didn’t take safety into account very often anymore.

They certainly did not need an excuse to see one another. Ari felt his breath grow more shallow as they became closer and his light eyes fixated on her. How was it that he was so attached to a woman he knew for such a short amount of time? Normally the lone wolf didn’t get close to anyone. It just wasn’t like him to open up or allow someone so close, but Eliza was different.

But soon the moment was ruined by the knock at the door and it left Ari internally growling and kicking his feet. He was so eager to get back to Eliza, but took his time as he walked across the drafty loft. One hand ran over his sore wound before he took her cup and poured her coffee.

“What is the typical day of Elizabetia like?” What did she do all day? “Saving orphans and donating to charity?” With a smirk he handed her the cup then poured his own. His stomach growled but he ignored it, instead leaning against the counter and doing his best to not look her up and down repeatedly. “You could help me pick out a new couch with your exquisite taste.” Really it was just an excuse to keep her around a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:18 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza drank the coffee slowly, enjoying the hot sensation as it traveled down her throat; fighting off the nagging thirst for blood. The hot coffee woke up whatever part of her was still sleepy. Her eyes were bright and had a small sparkle in them. She could get use to this, hell she'd even trade the manor for the little loft if it came with her very own wolf man to wake up too every morning. It filled a hole to long open. She popped his hand when he messed with his wound again, the last thing he needed was to aggravate it and make it take longer to heal. Silly man.

Pursing her lips with a half smile she pushed herself off the counter at the sound of his growling stomach. He would be hungry after everything he had gone through in the last twenty four hours. The content of their wonderful dining experience from last night was part of the floor and couch at this moment. Finishing her coffee she opening his fridge and started to take out some bacon and eggs. "Take a seat, I'll make you something to eat." she was still technically taking care of him, and she knew how to cook eggs and bacon...that was about it to be honest. She was a noble woman at heart it was miracle she could even make eggs.

Standing on the tips of her toes she reached up and grabbed a bowl to mix the eggs in and placed the bacon in a skillet. Twisting her hair into a messy bun at the base of her neck and started wisking the eggs in the bowl. She laughed slightly at his question, "Oh...not to busy. I start my mornings with breakfast and buying companies that have gone under. I make my daily donations to the various charities I have my hand in, fire a couple of low lives who don't appreciate their jobs, make sure my fledgling is not having a mental break down and then head to the University to oversee the various odds and ends that need to be done. And this is all before lunch." Yes, Elizabetia was a very busy woman. She didn't normally have time for a life, she kept herself busy because when she was busy she didn't have to think, for thinking brought back memories and memories brought back pain.

Flipping the bacon she poured the eggs in another pan and added in some seasonings. "My taste wouldn't fit into your style I'm afraid unless of course you want a couch from France that doesn't match anything in your home." she chuckled and poured herself another cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

It was obvious in the way Kelly stared past Arian that she was jealous. The smell stung the wolf’s nose but he ignored it, only giving her a slightly funny look as she left. Women were such bizarre creatures. Centuries had taught him that. Even female animals were alien to him. Males were so simple. They wanted food, sex, sleep, and the occasional good conversation. It had been too long since Arian found the sort of good conversation he had found in Eliza.

He grunted when she popped his hand and looked surprised, like a dog swatted with a newspaper, and he continued to stare at her with such an expression even as she told him to take a seat. “What?” The wolf quipped, tilting his head to the side. “You can cook?” Blood didn’t need to be cooked.

Obediently the wolf went to take a seat. He propped himself up on the stools near the island in the kitchen and watched her. His body hunched slightly as he sat, it was evidence that he was still incredibly sore but trying his best to hide it. A few times when she wasn’t looking he examined his wound and touched it again but quickly learned why she swatted his hand in the first place.

“Do you ever have time for yourself?” Or time for him? He bit his tongue to keep the last bit in. Their ‘morning’ was going smoothly and he gazed upon her as she cooked as if she was some sort of saint. All was well until yet another knock came at the door when she was finishing up his breakfast. This time the knocks were much harder, and there were two voices arguing outside the door. With a sigh the wolf made his way lazily to the door. “Jesus, I’m popular today.”

Before he could even fully open the door it was pushed opened and a Hispanic looking vampire stood impatiently. “Can I help you?” Arian was hardly able to growl the words out before Francesca Boticelli gave him a shove and burst passed him gracefully into the apartment. The mixture of scents threw off her senses and she immediately went towards her foster-maker. “Eliza! Where the hell have you been?!” Worry showed in France’s eyes, a very rare emotion in the normally arrogant and stern vampire.

Even more rare was Arian becoming as territorial as he did. Within a split second he was in front of France, pushing her back towards the door to her surprise and dismay. The wolf growled and pushed her back to stand near the old looking vampire who stood patiently in the doorway. “I didn’t say you could come in.” The wolf growled lowly and propped his hands on the door frame. “What do you want?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza liked the fact that Arian listened to her, no doubt that he would still mess with it when she wasn't looking but at least he listened slightly. She flipped the eggs in the pan, sprinkling a little pepper over the top for flavor. "Barely, I don't eat remember but I know how to make small things. Bacon, eggs, oh and cupcakes. I'm really good at cupcakes." it was one of the first things she learned how to cook. It was also one of the only things she didn't burn. She was good at a lot of things but it would seem cooking was not one of them. She had taken a cooking class to keep up appearances in the eighties with a friend...she nearly burnt down the building. Needless to say, she had a chef for a reason.

Turning off the burner she sat the bacon on a paper towel covered plate and dabbed off the grease. She stopped mid turn with her eggs and smiled sadly. "I don't like having time to myself...I get bored easily." that wasn't the full truth, as stated before, time to herself lead to thinking, and thinking to memories and memories to pain. She had had enough pain in her long life time and the last thing she needed was more. So she kept herself busy. Sure she made time for others but never for herself. There was no reason for it really she had no life.

Another knock came to the door and Eliza mentally cursed whoever was behind it. If it was that Kelly girl Eliza was gonna shove her foot so far up that woman's ass. Arian rose to check the door, just as Eliza turned to place the cooked eggs on a place France's scent drifted to her nose. The vampire looked up at her adopted fledgling, this was not exactly how Eliza spent her mornings. Dressed in a man's shirt and cooking breakfast. Setting the pan down on the stove she buttoned up the button exposing her cleavage and smoothed back her hair. "Francesca dear...how did you find me?" she didn't exactly leave directions on where she was going. But knowing France she probably hacked into her phone's GPS.

Arian got territorial instantly, not that it surprised her, France had a way of doing things...and really didn't respect other's personal spaces...or territories for that matter. "Niles, how lovely to see you. Are those for me?" she asked politely pointing to the bag he held in his right hand. With a curt nod he bowed lightly at Arian, and stepped in far enough to hand her the bag before returning to his spot at the door. "Lady Francesca was quite adamant in finding you Mistress. So I logged into your phone's GPS and tracked you here." Well that solved the question of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Eliza would have to be introduced to the world of a bachelor if she thought she couldn’t cook. Arian hardly had food in his fridge besides left overs and basic foods for breakfast (and c’mon, what man didn’t have bacon in his fridge?). He rested his elbow and propped his chin in his hand while watching her, drinking coffee sparingly to put the spring back in his step. “That’s more than I can cook.”

“Getting bored easily is a sign of intelligence.” So what did that say about him, the man who was always alone? Or so he thought. Arian always had someone who was around him, he just never let them close.

The relaxing mood of the ‘morning’ was quickly changed into tension with the two vampires at his door. Every muscle in Arian’s body tensed as he kept the young vampire at bay. She hissed and clenched her fists, tapping her foot irritated as she stood at the door. “What are you doing with her? Who are you, mutt?” Francesca snapped, ignoring the subtle hints Niles gave her to simmer down. Once an assassin, Francesca normally kept a cool head and only portrayed a bitchy demeanor… but Eliza not coming home at night put her on her nerves ends.

“Fuck off, I asked first.” The wolf only stepped back once Eliza seemed to recognize the two. Every muscle was still tense and his breathing was short as he stood between the two female vampires. Francesca’s honey eyes roved up and down the wolf with a judgmental expression.

Eliza what are you doing here? Why didn’t you come home?” Her voice softened when speaking to her foster-maker, but her eyes were still heated towards the wolf. Who did he think he was? Soon France looked past the wolf and to his disgusting couch, then back to him as she looked him up and down. What the hell was going on? It wasn’t like Eliza to have a one-night stand. Boldly the vampire crossed her arms and took one step in, leaning around to look at the loft. The judgmental look off her face, but she wasn’t thrilled either.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Oh France was having one of her moments it would seem. And Arian didn't seem to like it at all. True the vampire could have called France after the events of last night but honestly it was the last thing from her mind. Setting the bag in a chair she placed her hand on Arian's shoulder trying to calm him down. "Francesca don't speak to him that way. This is Arian, he's the one that saved me three weeks ago." Of course Eliza hadn't given France too many details of that night just that a wolf saved from certain death and that she would eventually need to thank him.

It just so happened that on the night she went to thank him a hell hound decided to make a snack out of him. "Arian, this is Francesca my adopted fledgling and Niles my butler. Would you be kind enough to let them in." there was no use arguing in the the middle of a door way where the entire world could here them now was there. Walking back to the kitchen she gathered two more cups from the top shelf and poured everyone fresh coffee. However, Niles took the cups from her and shooed her out of the kitchen. "You are a lady Mistress, a lady doesn't concern herself with things such as this." she offered him a small smile and allowed him to do the job that he had been doing for several centuries.

Taking a seat on the arm of a chair she gave France a soft look and sighed. "I had every intention of coming home last night. I know you've been very cross with me when I am late." Eliza and France had a very close relationship closer than most people she had ever known and France was protective of her. With good reason. Eliza was one of the few people that actually broke through the iron wall Francesca was famous for having. "However, we were attacked by a hell hound last night. Arian was wounded and I took care of him. Which is why his couch looks like someone died on it last night." Niles handed Eliza her coffee as well as France exactly the way she liked it, and then bowed slightly at the waist to Arian and handed him his glass.

"I ended up sleeping here last night, I had no clothing to return home in and I was to exhausted from everything that I crashed. Come now Francesca...don't be so cross. Arian saved me you should thank him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Eliza may have been one to enter Francesca’s private world, but this afternoon she wouldn’t have it. She stood still in the doorway, an irritated expression on her sharp face that portrayed only a percentage of how vicious she could be. The young vampire wanted to knock down the wolf and take Elizabetia home, but by the scent of him and the ease in which he pushed her out of the loft she knew he was much, much older than her.

“The mutt?” Okay, maybe she should have been a little nicer. She swore she could hear Niles’ thoughts that were telling her to bite her tongue and settle down. Ladies didn’t have tempers, but France wasn’t always a lady. Finally she tried to relax and exhaled the breath she had been holding, her arms dropping down to her sides.

Ari watched Eliza warily. He glanced at the vampires again before stepping aside to let them in, and locking the door behind them. It was strange to have so many walking dead in his home, especially ones that he already didn’t care for. His blue eyes watched Francesca as she rounded the loft and looked at the couch like it was roadkill in the living room before she took a seat at the island in the kitchen. “Do you know how to use a phone?” The vampire asked coolly, raising a brow.

As the older looking vampire bowed Ari raised a brow and looked surprised. He cleared his throat roughly and took the cup of coffee after a surprised hesitation. “Uh… thanks. You don’t have to do that…” No one had ever bowed to him before. Wolves didn’t bow, and people in villages didn’t bow to strangers. It was an awkward first.

“Did he manage to kill the Hellhound?” By the sound in her voice it was obvious Francesca doubted it. “How long did the remedy take to cure a lycan?” She crossed her legs as she sat on the barstool, offering Niles a curt smile and tiny ‘thanks’ for the coffee. Meanwhile Arian stood in his kitchen, watching each vampire until he focused on Eliza. Was she always this taken care of? Curiosity peaked in his eyes again as he watched her and was only distracted by what Francesca said next.

“Thanks, mutt.” The youngest vampire said bitterly, trying her ‘best’ to sound sweet. She bit her lip, an obvious sign that she was mulling over what she would say next rather than just blurting it out. “So what’s your deal? Why would you help a vampire and not stay with your pack? Is there something wrong with you?”

Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza's eye twitched at Francesca name for Arian. She shot the female a heated glare while sipping her coffee. Niles sat back in the kitchen at the table, carefully he untucked the news paper from her inner pocket and began to skim through it. He knew better than to interfere with his mistresses affairs though he was thankful to the wolf for saving her. Eliza was the closest thing the man had to family now, and it would devastate him if anything were to happen to her. He had served her as a human and now served her as a vampire. It was all he knew and all he would ever know. He had no intentions nor interest in anything else. He was very old fashioned.

Eliza rubbed Arian's shoulder softly silently apologizing to him for invading his personal space with Francesca and Niles. Especially since the two of them were having a moment. One that seemed fate deemed unworthy since they kept getting interrupted by people. "As I told you Francesca, I had more pressing matter to deal with at the time that I didn't think to call." Things like a certain werewolf bleeding to death and laying on top of her that was one of them. But she needn't explain herself to France though there would be hell to pay if she didn't. France was not one to be kept out of the loop.

"No but he wounded it, if it's not dead from that then I don't know what will kill it." the memory of the wound the hell hound received from Arian's blade made her stomach do a back flip. Elizabetia may be a vampire but she didn't like violence of any kind. The only time she ever indulged in the act was when those under her protection were threatened. Then and only then did she engage in such acts. Arian protected her, and thus she deemed him worthy of her protection which he would receive whether he liked it or not. "As for the cure...minutes he still has a few wounds but nothing that wont heal over time."

Eliza let her hand drop from Arian's shoulder as she sorted through the bag that Niles brought. Thankful that the old vampire had thought ahead. Her clothes were ruined but she really didn't care about them. They were just clothing after all. At Francesca's outburst Eliza slammed her cup on the counter, effectively cracking the base. "That is enough Francesca." Eliza said in a firm tone, her eyes narrowing on her adopted fledgling and friend. "Apologize immediately. I will not have you insulting him any further." Eliza if ever rose her voice or got angry but she didn't like the way France was speaking to Arian. Over the years she had gotten use to France and the way she spoke to others she didn't quite like but Elizabetia would not have her speaking to Arian that way...ever. "His name is Arian...use it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Ever since Francesca had met Eliza she respected her. It had taken her time to get down to the base of who she really was, but Ms. Romanov knew France to her core. France was comfortable being exactly who she was with Eliza, but could also be put in her place by the older vampire. Though it wasn’t an easy task. Even the heated glares didn’t get to her right away.

“How?” France questioned, looking to the wolf. If anything there was still a morbid curiosity in her as to how to kill the nearly immortal creatures. Call it part of an old hobby. She tilted her head as she looked him over again, this time more curious than the last. Each time she looked at him it was slightly less judgmental.

Before Ari had time to explain France asked another question only to lead Eliza to her outburst. The wolf raised his brows and took a long drink of his coffee, hesitated, then went and began to eat the breakfast Eliza made him. He glanced to Niles and wondered if this was a regular thing between them.

“It wasn’t meant to be rude, Elizabetia. I was asking him what his deal is since you failed to fill me in. I want to know more about him. That’s far from rude.” She exhaled slowly, then resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she looked to Arian and smoldered. “I apologize, Arian. Where is your pack, or are you a lone wolf?”

The blank expression on Arian’s face was enough to tell how seriously he took her apology. He finished chewing the bacon that Eliza had cooked for him and shook his head. “No pack.” With that he drank the rest of his coffee and got up to get himself more. “Any more questions?”

“Yes.” France muttered, but a glance to Eliza told her not to ask them as bluntly as she wanted to. “How old are you?” That was polite, right?

“Don’t know.” He didn’t want to explain why, and an amused look teased his features when he saw it bothered the vampire. She made a face but quickly regained composure. and ran a hand through the ends of her hair. She glanced at Eliza again and knew that her number of questions was limited, and she was drawing up on that limit.

“Will you be home soon?” The vampire asked, running her finger around the rim of the coffee cup she had yet to drink from.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Elizabetia had taken in France once she was sireless. It was rare for another vampire to adopt a youngling on a whim but Elizabetia had always broken the norm that was vampire law. It wasn't easy at first, they had no connection that she shared with her other fledglings not to mention the girl had a tongue on her that would make the devil cringe. So Eliza taught her to be a lady, gave her strict rules to live by and if she followed them Eliza would accept her. Needless to say, it worked. Francesca was Eliza's closest friend and would die for her. But that didn't mean she didn't act on her sire ways when needed. "He drove his knife into the beasts chest and sliced him up to the chin. The hell hound ran away before Arian could finish the job."

The memory of the previous night made her cringe slightly. So much blood, and pain and...very intimate touches. It was strange how relaxed she was around Arian. More so than she had been in a long time with anyone. "One does not ask questions so bluntly or rudely. You should know this. I trained you to act like a lady." and my how difficult that task had been. Francesca was a naturally curious person, it probably came in handy with her prevous profession as an assassin, but honestly she should choose her words more carefully.

Niles looked up from his paper, his thin glasses balancing on the edge of his nose. His old gray eyes looked the wolf over, he was a rather handsome fellow compaired to the others that sought after his mistresses affection. He had to give the wolf credit, most didn't even see her relaxed and here she was in his shirt for goodness sake, with no make up or personal effects to make herself presentable. Elizabetia must really like him. Never in all his long years had he seen her this way. At least not without Sebastian. Taking a sideways glance at the two females in the living room and licked his thumb and turned the page. "Only when Lady Francesca steps out of line and provokes my Mistresses anger. Which is rare, she only does it when Lady Francesca insults things she cares about." chuckling he drew out his pen from his pocket and cleared his throat. "Five letter word for female dog..." his old eyes turned to France and with a grin made an extra box at the end to put in France's name. He loved messing with her. She was his source of entertainment.

Eliza excused herself to dress while France had her little 20 question session with Arian. When she returned she was dressed in a pair of tight fitting dark blue jeans and a white button up shirt that was rolled up to her elbows. Setting the white high heeled sandals by the door she twisted her hair into an elegant bun on the top of her head and placed the broken cup in the garbage before answering Francesca's question. "I shall be home tonight, I plan on going into town with Arian to replace his couch." she also planned on spending the day with him without any disruptions come hell or high water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:54 pm

There hadn’t been so many people stuffed inside his loft since he had moved in many years before. Nor had there been so much tension before. Arian leaned against the counter quietly eating his breakfast while observing the vampires. Did they all react to each other like this? The wolf hadn’t been invited into a nest in God knows how long and he couldn’t quite remember how it worked. A smirk crept on his face at the old vampire’s tease and he laughed.

That laugh received a heated glare from the youngest vampire in the room. If only looks could kill. Another glare was turned on Niles then Francesca rolled her eyes. She would get him back later by prodding at him or playing with him to the point of an awkward ending. For the moment she focused her energy back on Arian rather than Niles. She quizzed him a few more questions, all earning very short answers (if any at all besides an expression). Once Eliza came back Francesca was up on her feet, leaving the cup of the mutt’s coffee completely full, though she wasn’t planning on leaving until she was satisfied that Arian was decent. He had answered her questions but Eliza was still to be quizzed.

Taking the cue that they weren’t done, Arian raised a brow at Eliza. He rose to put his empty plate in the sink and touched Eliza’s shoulder. “I’m going to shower before we go.” The old wolf glanced over her new outfit with a small smile, then headed towards the bathroom to wash off all the grime and foul feeling from the night before. As he walked Francesca watched him, tilting her head to the side and leaning a little off her chair to see him go.

“So you just found him in the woods like some sort of caveman?” The vampire asked as soon as she heard the water run. Once Ari was out of sight she drank from the coffee, enjoying the taste of it. “And last night … What happened last night after you saved him?” With that Francesca smirked and crossed her legs. “He looks like he would be an absolute animal.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza smiled at him while pouring herself a new cup of coffee. Niles rose to make it for her but she waved him back to his seat, he needed a break. The water cut on and instantly France was asking her questions. Ever the curious one. She must have been a cat in a previous life or something. Leaning against the counter she sipped on her coffee and tapped her toes on the wooden floor of the kitchen. "The coffee wasn't poisoned Francesca, you don't have to reject it in front of him." she shook her head slowly and experimentally munched on a piece of bacon. It wasn't half bad.

Niles rose from his seat, and gathered the dirty dishes before rolling up his sleeves and doing the dishes. He gave Elizabetia a glance that meant for her to back off and let him do his job, even if it wasn't his home. Nodding her head Eliza tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and smiles at the memory of their meeting, yes it wasn't exactly how she liked to make first impressions but there wasn't a moment she would change...well...the being tossed out of the moving truck she could have done without. "Nothing happened. I was covered in blood and other things and took a shower. We slept...that was it. Thought I will admit it was possibly the best sleep I've had in my whole life." The feeling of his arms around her, the smell of his hair, the feeling of safety. To feel whole even if it was for a brief moment. It was something the vampire longed for and in the last hours of their slumber she had found it.

At first Eliza didn't quite understand what France meant by him being an absolute animal but when her brain finally caught on she gasped and shook her head. "I wouldn't know, I haven't slept with him." though she wouldn't say she didn't want to in fact she did very much. The burning desire that flared in her stomach was enough to send her on edge when he was around her. "And don't say anything to Arian about things like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 pm

“You’re awfully trusting of him, Eliza. What do you know about him?” Sure he had saved her life, but what else did she know? He could have been some creep, or working to get some money out of her. Francesca was cautious when it came to opening up to people and the hillbilly wolf was no exception.

Francesca glanced to Niles to look for any sort of support, knowing all too well she wouldn’t find support from him in an argument against Eliza. Instead he was doing the hillbilly’s dishes and France tapped her fingers on the counter. She stopped when Eliza said it was the best sleep and a smirk came over her face. It was about time the old vampire got lucky.

Unfortunately that wasn’t the case, and she still gasped when she found out France thought so. Just as France decided that Elizabetia needed to get some the water stopped and within seconds Arian walked out of the bathroom in a towel, running his hand over his wet hair to push it back. The wolf had lived too long to be embarrassed about anything or be modest in front of those in his home. As he went to his room to get dressed Francesca took a good look then turned back to Eliza. It wasn’t like her judgment to hinder simply because of a good looking man. “Just be careful, Elizabetia. You hardly know him.”

“Come on, Niles.” Francesca hopped off of the bar stool and headed towards the door, reaching one hand out to take Niles’ arm. “Let’s leave Eliza to help the wolf find a nice, bouncy couch.” The younger vampire smirked at her foster-maker and winked playfully, leaving shortly after with Niles.

Within minutes Ari was out of his room dressed in dark jeans and a plain black teeshirt, the usual attire of the simple wolf. “Oh damn, did they leave?” He was less than enthusiastic about it. The wolf smirked and pushed some stray hairs back behind his ear. “Does your butler follow you everywhere?” He teased, interested to find out the connection between the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next