Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Ash's Tracker Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Ash's Tracker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

Ash's Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Ash's Tracker   Ash's Tracker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Evelyn's Current Threads:

And Winter Came

Currently:
Spending winter break with Freya.

Is Going To:
Find out one of her sons is alive.

Finished Threads (timeline order):

I've been a bad bad kitty: Big blow up confrontation between Evelyn and Freya

Blood Noir: Evelyn discussing Freya with Nowe and having him calm her down

But once I hold on, I won't let it go till it bleeds: Evelyn asking Claire to be her new guard

A Change of Pace: Freya saving Evelyn from a hellhound; Evelyn helping Freya heal and learning she is Evelyn's cat and that Freya's tears can heal the injured students; Evelyn rejecting Freya's feelings towards her.

Huston we have a problem: Evelyn and Nowe speaking about life and love after they save Freya from a overdose.

Are We All We Are?: Evelyn reaching out and saving Freya from herself and doing a little bonding.

With a sense of urgency: Devika bringing her bad news about a demon.

Terribly Sorry to Disturb You: Finding out Victor has sent a wizard, Zeus Riley, to be her associate dean. She blows up on him and Freya must intervene.

I seemed to be lost: After a scare, Evelyn comes to find her sire, Castielle, is well acquainted with her new found enemy, Zeus.

So the world will never find you: Evelyn and Freya share a moment in the ball room, before both get stuck in the dangerous labyrinth and almost lose their lives.

At last we meet: Meeting her descendent, Saskia. Both women butt heads and things escalate to rather violent results.

This is how it goes down: Evelyn and Freya discussing their relationship must stay as friends...then having sex.

Last edited by Evelyn Varrow on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:58 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

Ash's Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Tracker   Ash's Tracker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am

Misha's Current Threads:

Mistletoe and firelight

Currently:
Spending a romantic winter break with D'artagnan

Is Going To:
Face the Elders and help restore order

Orinoco Flow: Spending time with D'artagnan and finding out he's a fae.

If I Die Young: Getting attacked by hellhounds and rescued by D'artagnan; finding out she's a Unicorn; facing the Elders and then having a little spat with D'artagnan

A New Style: Taking her cousin, Zek, shopping...and unintentionally leaving him alone to be preyed upon by Parker.

The Best Part is Falling: Going to the masquerade ball with D'artagnan, getting almost eaten by a demon and then consummating their relationship together afterwards. The Elders show up to punish D'artagnan after Misha tells him she is going to leave the church for him, and Khalid must go to save him and bring him back.

Last edited by Michelle Karvan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

Ash's Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Tracker   Ash's Tracker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 am

Khalid's Current Threads:

The Daily Grind

Its a sin to kill a mockingbird

The Best Time of Year

Currently:
Meeting Allie
The professor revisiting the pass with France
Spending winter break with Tristian

Is Going To:
Fae side is going to meet and try to harass Freya

Theatricality: Khalid being jealous of Kythen and Tristian being friends and causing issues between them.

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!: Meeting up with his sister, Devika, after fifty years....they don't exactly get along very well.

The world was built for two: The professor and France rekindling their old romance.

The Reckoning: After using blood magic to escape the demon at the masquerade ball, Tristian and Khalid re-awaken his brother Amon...who is searching for revenge. Teaming up with Michelle and D'artagnan, they fight against Amon to save themselves and ultimately the world against his soul stealing brother.

Last edited by Khalid Nasser on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

Ash's Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Tracker   Ash's Tracker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 am

Adella's Current Threads:

Turning Page

Currently:
Trying to keep the peace as her parents visit

Is Going To:
Give birth to a baby girl

I now pronounce you: Her meeting Andre for the first time and marrying him.

On my own two feet: Her meeting Kythen and his horse, Mystique.

New Horizons: Adella and Andre having sex for the first time.

Take me back to the start: Adella and Andre opening up more to each other, then going out on their first full moon adventure together.

Come morning light: Adella accusing Andre of cheating and creating a huge fight; finding out Adella is pregnant and rushing off to Louisiana to a voodoo witch to save the baby from when Adella shifts.

Crossing New Bridges: Spending time in Louisiana with Andre as he struggles to control two wolf souls in his body and finding out the baby is a girl.

Last edited by Adella Louvel on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ash's Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Tracker   Ash's Tracker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash's Tracker
Page 1 of 1