Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Events Page Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Events Page

Go down 
3 posters

What Was Your Favorite Hellhound Thread?
A Change of Pace
Events Page I_vote_lcap14%Events Page I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No One Said It Would Be Easy
 14% [ 1 ]
Perfect Enemy
 14% [ 1 ]
If I Die Young
Events Page I_vote_lcap43%Events Page I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Who Said Chivalry is Dead?
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Events Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events Page   Events Page I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Please post Halloween Threads here!
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

Events Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events Page   Events Page I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 pm

October Event

All Hallows Eve

Events Page Tumblr_m2n129ms4P1rpsfhko1_500

This where you place all your lovely Halloween Threads

Code:

[*url=LINK TO THREAD HERE]NAME OF THREAD[*/url]
[b]Characters in Thread:[/b]
[b]Optional Summary of Thread:[/b]

Masquerade Labyrinth
Events Page Tumblr_lozklbrKCt1r0qcweo1_500
The Annual Halloween Masquerade Ball has arrived at Aeternitas University. Students, teachers and honored guest come in elegant gowns and suits hiding their identity from all to enjoy themselves on this most festive of nights. However, those who leave the ball end up trapped in a twisted labyrinth with a dangerous threat lurking behind it's stone walls. Those trapped in the labyrinth must reach the end before midnight or else, be doomed to wander it's twisted halls forever.

Haunted House
Events Page Tumblr_lpc06um9qA1qi71g4o1_500
At the Pumpkin Festival, the infamous haunted house has been enchanted by an unknown person. Anyone who enters the haunted house in a costume exits having physically and mentally become their costume. A human dressed as a Vampire becomes a real Vampire, a Werewolf dressed as the hulk becomes the true hulk, a Fae dressed as a damsel in distress truly thinks they are a damsel in distress, etc. This can result in simple turmoil or absolute disastrous results depending on the costume, and as more and more people enter the haunted house the more chaos ensues at the festival. The festival begins at 5 pm and lasts till midnight, when the spell will automatically break and release the people under it. But until then…can you survive the night?

Nightmares Revealed
Events Page Tumblr_lm3ag8WsXq1qj6l4co1_500
The Boogeyman, better known as Khalid Nesser, decides to play a little trick on the "Haunted Hayride". Deciding that he needs to tone up on his powers, he causes everyone on the ride to relive their worst nightmares. After all, a powerful fae needs to eat right. Why not endulge on the scariest night of all. When nightmares are at their highest?
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

Events Page Empty
PostSubject: Events Page   Events Page I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:15 pm

September Event

HELL HOUND

Events Page Tumblr_m4h3rtJNes1qbg07wo1_500

Please place all your lovely action filled threads of the Hell Hound event here along with what characters were in it Very Happy

Code:

[*url=LINK TO THREAD HERE]NAME OF THREAD HERE[*/url]
[b]Characters in thread:[b]
[b]Optional Summary of thread here:[/b]

A Change Of Pace
Characters in thread: Freya Hellenisitc & Evelyn Varrow
Optional Summary of thread here: Freya saves Evelyn from a Hell hound and later they discover that Freya's tears can heal the wounds.

No One Said It Would Be Easy
Characters in thread: Elizabetia Romanov & Anka Prerovsky
Optional Summary of thread here: Anka is trying to get settled into her new home and new way of living when a hell hound crashes through her bedroom window. Anka is injured by the hound, but doesn't feel it due to being paralyzed and Eliza must face the hound to save her fledgling.

Perfect Enemy
Characters in thread: Nowe Veleno and Zachariel Bant
Optional Summary of thread here: A hellhound appears as Nowe and Zach talk. Zach is injured as they try to escape.

If I Die Young
Characters in thread: D'artagnan & Misha (Tristian & Khalid)
Optional Summary of thread here: Misha gets attacked by a hellhound and D'artagnan must save her...only for them to find out Misha isn't what she appears to be.

Who Said Chivalry is Dead?
Characters in Thread:Arian Sutherland and Elizabetia Romanov
Optional Summer of thread here:Elizabetia seeks out Arian to thank him for saving his life, however, fate would see to it that it was she that saves him. Within the hours of his pain Elizabetia discovers that she holds more feelings for the wolf than she had previously acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Events Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events Page   Events Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Events Page
Page 1 of 1