Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I seemed to be lost - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I seemed to be lost

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

Full Name : Zeus Axel Riley
Race : Wizard

I seemed to be lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:34 am

Using magic like that gave Zeus a rush, one that any addict would want to chase again but he had not done it for that. He told himself the only reason he used it was to spare Castielle any pain and he would stick to that... he hoped. If anything right now he was just thankful that it worked, because had it not, well instead of crashing in the elevator, it could have crashed on them. That was over now, and Zeus was thankful for that at least.

"Good, would hate for anything to happen to you." He replied, and while normally he wasn't fond of people touching him, he was surprisingly fine with the fact that not only was she touching him, but was more or less laying on top of him for a short period of time.

Once Castielle was up to her feet, Zeus sat up and stayed there for a moment while he waited for the light headedness to go away. Then he was up on his feet with the help of Castielle and smile. "You are hardly in my debt, Ms. Montisque, it was my pleasure." He waved it all off, had he acted sooner he could have used his magic to stabilize the elevator, but fear had taken him over. He was hardly for doing what he did, or that was how he felt at least.

It was back to reality rather quickly, but to be honest Zeus had forgotten the whole reason they had ended up in the elevator to begin with. "Ah, right." He spoke with a sort of flick of his hand as he followed the elder vampire towards the offices. "I should warn you, you may feel a little dizzy or lightheaded for a few days. I do apologize, just a side effect from the magic is all. Should you start to feel that way, it's best to sit down promptly." He wanted to be sure that she was safe, and the last thing he needed was to have a certain someone of trying to harm the professor should the woman pass out during class or something.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Head of the Historical Department
Castielle Montisque

Full Name : Castielle Evangeline Montisque
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"You sound like the instructions to medication." she laughed lightly and continued up the path, ignoring the students that hurried to the front of the school where an ambulance was now pulling up. Easily avoiding the police and crowd she slowly took the stairs and headed to the side entrance of the office. Scanning her security card she opened the door and stepped inside. Running her fingers through her hair to smooth it over, she walked over toe Evelyn's office and tapped on the desk where the secretary sat staring out the window.

"Is Evelyn in?" she asked looking herself over in the mirror outside Evelyn's office. The secretary turned quickly and gasped at Castielle. Looking back over her shoulder she pointed to the elevator and back to Castielle. Her mouth bobbed up and down trying to form words. Castielle nodded her head slowly and moved pass the secretary. "I'll just check myself." Twisting the golden knob of Evelyn's office she stepped inside and held the door open for Zeus. Once he was inside she tossed her bag down in one of the chairs and walked over to the hidden bar and grabbed a strong amber drink and poured herself a tall glass.

"Evelyn...can you tell me...why in Gods name, did the elevator decided to take a nose dive? Isn't it your job to make sure they are kept up to date." Castielle was trying her best not to shatter the glass in her hand or yell at her fledgling both her much harder than she thought. "Had Mr. Riley not used his powers we would be in a million pieces at the bottom of the shaft."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Evelyn didn’t know what to do with herself. She wanted to rush off and check to see if Castielle was alive but…she couldn’t stomach it. Yes, the cold hearted bitch Dean didn’t have the nerve to go see if her sire was whole or was in a million ravaged pieces. So she had stormed into her office and called the maintained crew to ask them what in the hall had happened…actually she was screaming her bloody head off over the phone and was two seconds away from becoming hysterical. Castielle was her sire! She had known the woman longer than anybody else, she couldn’t lose her! She was like a mother to her and for Castielle to have been killed by a blood damned elevator crashing-! She had just hit hysterical when the door opened and someone walked in.

Evelyn was ready to just take the head off of whoever had walked in, but her eyes widened and her jaw went slack for a moment to see Castielle walk in. She put the phone down hard and quickly went around her desk towards her “Castielle!” She gasped as she rushed towards her “Your alive! Thank God! I had thought, oh God Castielle when I heard the elevator had collapsed!” She paused and blinked at her “Mr. Riley?” She asked in confusion, feeling thrown off then glanced over to her door and growled when she saw her shiny new little associate dean, glaring ruthlessly at him “What does he have to do with anything. What happened? How did you get out?”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Zeus was mainly just covering his bases when he told the vampire what she should expect. Last thing he wanted was Evelyn beheading him because he didn't at least attempt to warn the professor. "It's only because I care M'lady." He replied because he did, after all she had saved his family back in the day, even if he didn't remember much of it.

As they got up to the secretary's desk he couldn't help but to notice that she was a little baffled that the pair was standing before her. "It's quite alright." He told the woman as she tried to figure out what she was seeing and if what she was seeing was real. Just to assure the poor thing, Zeus reached over and helped guide the woman's hand with the phone in it, down so that the phone was properly hung up. "You should probably sit back deary you're looking a bit pale." He added before turning his attention back to Castielle who was making her way into the dean's office.

Oh, there was one place he didn't dare step foot into but as he went to gesture to the vampire that he would simply chat with her later, she was already into the office and out of sight. His lips moved slightly as if to say something but not a word muttered out. He had to go in there now, and he just loathed the idea.

As he walked into the office, he heard his name come from the dean's mouth and instantly found a bad sort of taste in his mouth. Still he managed to close the door, after all there was no need for a crowd to join here as well. "Magic." He spoke simply followed by a little bit of waving with his fingers. He tried to speak up but really, words would not form in his mouth because of that terrifying glare that he was receiving from the dean. He felt like he was a child about to be scolded for something, so he kept his distance, right by the door, one hand behind his back to ensure he could grab the knob for a hasty retreat should he need to.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Castielle tossed back the drink and cleared her throat. "It did crash, in fact it decided to give us some anticipation before plummeting down and crashing into a million pieces." Castielle shuttered unconsciously at the thought of almost becoming a vampire pancake. Her legs shook slightly, clearing her throat again she took a seat on the arm of a chair in front of Evelyn's desk and crossed her legs. She knew Evelyn was worried, she could feel it from their connection. Castielle looked over her shoulder at Zeus and back at Evelyn. "Evelyn, you will be polite to Mr. Riley. Not only is he an old friend but he is also the man that saved my life." she said sternly trying not to let her shaking hands show.

Castielle was not a fan of heights...at all. Though she knew she couldn't die from it the thought of falling from something always frightened her. She was old, but she still had fears. She was just good at hiding them from others. "Mr. Riley, in a stroke of good luck, was able to use his magic to teleport us out of the elevator before it crashed. I owe him my life." Castielle was no in the wizards debt not that she was complaining. He wasn't a bad man to be in debt with. Or maybe he was, she didn't know what he was like now, three thousand years was a long time and over that course he could have changed completely. He wasn't a child any longer. She herself had changed greatly since he last saw her. She no longer had that sense of hope that one has in their young lives. She knew the world for what it really was. But...perhaps she could change her views.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

She moved to stand near her sire, looking her over then back to her face and just felt utter joy to see her standing before her safe and sound. She had known Castielle far too long and she could see the woman was shaken by what happened, even if just a little bit. She wanted to comfort her, hug her and tell her she was sorry a million times but she did not show affection infront of anyone and with Zeus in the room she couldn’t comfort her like she wanted. Which just irritated her more. “Magic?” She asked with a deadpan voice, looking displeased even though he had saved her life she didn’t like that he used magic since she was still convinced she thought he was trying to take her job.

When the other Vampire scolded her she quickly looked to her and frowned “Wait…you know him?” She asked, obviously taken aback and not happy at all about this. “How do you know him?” She motioned to Zeus and stared at Castielle like she didn’t even know her anymore. How could her sire know the man that she hated? That she wanted to kill? How did this even happen! She looked back to him and just glared more. So was that his game then? Pretend to be the hero, on her side and make everyone around her trust him? “How convenient that Mr. Riley was in the elevator with you to save your life….also how convenient he was in the elevator with you when it malfunctioned in the first place”

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Zeus could feel a deep weight growing in his stomach as he continued to get glared out by the Dean. All he wanted to do right now was excuse himself and let the two of them have their chats, and hide in his office till he was sure that the dean was gone for the day. That wasn't an option though as leaving now would mean an improper goodbye to Castielle and that would torment him so he stayed.... just off to a distance. "Yes, well I really wasn't left with a choice." He explained as he swallowed, he was sure that right now the dean was wishing Castielle wasn't here so she could live up to her promise.

When Evelyn inquired about how the two of them knew each other, he thought best to let Cassie explain as that would probably be better then him opening his mouth and creating an even nastier glare in his direction. As it was, he didn't like the one he was getting now but he stayed polite with a slight nervous smile upon his face as he watched the two ladies.

Clearing his throat he held up a hand as if to say excuse me "Convenient isn't the word I would use, more like a tragic misfortune." He explain just thinking of that tiny death trap once again, made his face cringe slightly. That enclosed place sent a deeper chill down his spine then he was already feeling. Point back at the door he made a slight turn as he prepared to try and leave. "I should probably go, you two seem to have a lot to talk about. It was a pleasure seeing you again Ms. Montisque, you as well Ms. Varrow." He smiled then turned to the door, yes a hasty retreat, it seemed better than standing here feeling most unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Yes, magic. The ability to manipulate the world around you to your will, yes magic." Castielle knew that Evelyn hated the use of magic within the school grounds. Too many humans now resided within it's walls and were completely oblivious to the world around them. She didn't want a riot on her hands or a mass panic. It was her job to protect everyone inside the school grounds. But sometimes, magic was needed like in this instance. It also wasn't oblivious to the vampire how Evelyn obviously didn't like Zeus, she was a prideful woman and detested help. It was rare she even asked Castielle but for Victor to basically toss Zeus at Evelyn...well it didn't exactly sit well with the Dean.

"Zeus was one of the human families I took in when I was a younger vampire. He was a child living in my house and I allowed him to use magic." she left out the part of him going missing at thirteen mainly because it wasn't any of her business. She knew Zeus was a good man, and he deserved the respect of one.

Castielle's eyes narrowed on her fledgling, rising to her full height she looked down at Evelyn. Though her legs shook slightly she retained her elegant demeanor. Zeus was uncomfortable around Evelyn, the woman was basically excreting venom in every word she said. Zeus turned for the door, reaching out Castielle gently took his hand and pulled him back from the door. Turning him towards Evelyn she glared at her fledgling. "Evelyn, enough. I will not have you coming up with wild theories on how this is Mr. Riley's fault. I taught you better than that and I will not have my fledgling insulting a friend of mine. Apologize...now."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 pm

“Perhaps a misfortune you have something to do with” Oh yes, oh hell yes she was accusing him of making the elevator crash. She thought it was far too opportune of a moment that he be in an elevator with her sire and for the elevator to suddenly start to malfunction and he happen to be the one to save her. In her eyes it was all some ploy, trying to make Evelyn see he was a “good” man and be in his debt. Well, over her very dead body. She was more than happy to see him head for the door, she didn’t want him in her office, didn’t want him in her sight at all. Castielle may have known him but that just stirred the pot of anger in her even more. First Victor, now Castielle…well damn it she wouldn’t just accept him because other people did!

When Castielle brought him back however she pouted like a child…if that child of course were possessed by the Devil. Then the worst happened that she could ever imagine…her sire scolded her infront of someone. She could not believe such a humiliating thing! And not that she was being scolded infront of anyone, but him of all people. Her face went slack, full of shock and embarrassment and resentment. She suddenly felt like the older, less loved child and Zeus was the new baby everyone kept doting on. She was not very keen to that feeling what’s so ever. But Castielle was her sire, the only person in the entire world that had full control over Evelyn, far far more than even Victor did. She glanced at Zeus ruthlessly before back to Castielle and frowned, lowering her gaze like a child who just got spanked “Alright” She said stiffly “I apologize, Mr. Riley” Oh the words were like sludge on her tongue.

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Had this been even 100 years ago, Zeus likely would have snapped at the dean for accusing him of causing such an accident, but not know. The words hit him very hard, because he wasn't that same ruthless man he had been as a well even a young adult. It was clear to him at that point, that no matter what he did, the dean would always accuse him of either causing it or not fixing it and that was a heavy burden indeed. He didn't say anything though, just shut his eyes and took a few breaths, reminding himself that magic was not a good idea, even if he did want to seal the woman's lips shut... he didn't.

As he felt someone take his hand, he prayed it was Castielle and before he could even look... he heard words that shook him to the core, but merely froze in place. Castielle... was Evelyn's sire... what a cruel and twisted fate that was for him. Now he could surely not see Castielle without Evelyn thinking it was some sort of plot of hatred or something.

Before he could say the apology was not necessary he heard the dean speak up for a moment and turned to look at her. When the vampire apologized he nodded "M'lady, I thank you kindly for your apology, and I assure you that I had nothing to do with the elevator breaking. You see, I have a small fear of those things and the last thing I would ever want is to crash in one." He spoke calmly as he looked to the dean, who clearly did not like being scolded before him.

"I apologize for using magic in the public eye, but had I not, well I would only be speculating." He looked down, oh was this situation awkward now. On one side he had a woman he respected highly and cared for if only because she had cared for him. Before him he had a woman that would love nothing more than to see his corpse hanging from a gallow.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Castielle nodded her head firmly and crossed her arms over her chest. The older vampire knew Evelyn hated being scolded but Castielle taught her better than that especially when it was someone happened to save their life. She didn't know what Evelyn's problem was with Zeus but she needed to get over it. Zeus was going to be thae associate dean and no matter how Evelyn threw a fight or cursed or threatened he was going to stay right where he was. Evelyn was her fledgling and she loved her, but Zeus was still under her protection she would protect him even if it's from her fledgling.

Reaching down Castielle gathered her bag from the chair and cleared her throat, "Zeus...will you be a dear and walk me to my car." She wasn't sure if Evelyn would be civil if she left her with Zeus. In fact she was afraid Evelyn might try to remove his head or something. So for now, she'd take him with her. Later on she'd have a talk with Evelyn later on to make sure she understood that Zeus was not to be harmed in anyway. "I'll call you later Evelyn." She twisted the knob of the door and walked pass the secretary who still stared at her wide-eyed. "My dear if you keep looking at me like that you're eyes will fall out of your head." She walked pass the front desk and straight out the door before her legs gave way. Castielle quickly caught herself and sat down on the steps leading to the office.

Gently placing her head in her hands she groaned lightly as her stomach did painful backflips. This was why she didn't like magic, it always made her sick.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 am

When Zeus so generously accepted her apology she quickly turned her head away to hide the sneer on her face. She couldn’t believe Castielle had made her apologize, and couldn’t still believe she had scolded her in front of him like some brazen child. But Evelyn would have not dared ignore her sire’s orders or make a comment about how angry she was…she was sure Castielle knew anyway. No, she’d keep her mouth shut and try to pretend to play nice with Zeus while the other Vampire was in the room. When he finished speaking she forced on a very fake smile and looked at him and although she wasn’t outright glaring at him, there was still a simmer of hate in her eyes “Of course you didn’t do such a thing on purpose” She said thinly, her teeth firmly gritted as she spoke “Your use of magic was needed. No harm done”

She looked back to Castielle and frowned to see the woman leaving so suddenly. She had for a moment almost thought she had lost her beloved sire and what did she get for that? A scolding and her stalking off with Evelyn’s new found enemy. She simply nodded and crossed her arms “I am glad you are safe” She told her earnestly, going back to glaring at Zeus as Castielle walked towards the door. Oh…he was dead. He was very, very, very dead.

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Zeus knew better then to believe that the dean had changed her feeling so quickly. He had been around long enough to know that a woman's feelings didn't change that quickly and being that there was still hate in the woman's eyes... well he knew to watch himself. If anything it would seem that Castielle stepping between them, only proved to assure that Evelyn would stay angry with him longer. Alas there was little he could do about that aside from smile and nod.

"Would be my pleasure." He spoke to Castielle before looking to Evelyn and gave a soft bow. "Enjoy the rest of this most interesting day, Dean Varrow." he spoke in a kind manner before holding open the door for Castielle and following the vampire out. He gave a kind nod to the secretary as he walked passed the desk and stayed close to Castielle as he could tell something was wrong.

When the vampire stumbled, Zeus was there to help catch her and help eased her down onto the step. "M'lady you must be more careful about pushing yourself." He spoke in a concerned manner. He brought a gentle hand up and rubbed at her back softly. "Is there anything that I can do for you?" He asked, but there was really little he could do, as the effects of magic just had to work themselves out. It was something that he was numb to at his age, but he was sure the vampire was not.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:54 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"What did I tell you about calling me M'lady." she said with a smile. Her head was spinning slightly but she would be alright. The vampire had been through much worse than a little light headed-ness. Castielle would be sure to steer clear of elevators for a long time. Leaning back against hand for a moment before standing again. She knew that everyone took to magic differently, but it was a pain in the ass to deal with. "No, Mr. Riley. I'm fine. I'm sure it's nothing that a little bubble bath and rest wont fix."

The vampire walked down the steps elegantly enjoying the autumn breeze that blew pass her, blowing her golden curls off her shoulder. "It's my personal advice to try and stay clear of Evelyn for a while. She's a very good ally but a very dangerous enemy. If she causes you any trouble be sure to tell me. I wouldn't want to lose a good friend." Flashing him a smile she turned and headed towards the parking lot giving the wizard a wave. She would keep an eye out Evelyn and her crazy ways. But for now she needed to go home and drink a lot. No amount of therapy would ever get this day's events. The only good thing it would see would be that she got to see an old friend. "See you around Zeus..."

((We can end this thread if you want and start a Halloween event one if you want))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I seemed to be lost   I seemed to be lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I seemed to be lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2