Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Sit by the Fire Lights Glow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Zeke was a little thrown off by the change in color that the two men turned after he had broken on of their noses with a 2 x 4. He thought that he must of been seeing things and rubbed at his eyes for a moment. As he cleared his vision again the students were back to normal and heading to the office, one was bleeding from an injury that Zeke never saw made.

He scratched the back of his head as the two just walked off to the office as they were told, seemed at though Katerina had more power here then he expected. Though he was quickly brought back to reality when he saw the blood on her face.

He was quick to his feet and went over to the truck and grabbed a first aid kit from the front seat. "Don't worry about it, but we should take care of that cut on your cheek, come have a seat." He spoke as he pulled down the tailgate of his truck and even took off the top shirt he was wearing for her to sit down on, it was a gentlemen thing, but he still have a tank top on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

You should have killed them...they will be back. Xeira scolded in her mind. Katerina had never sparred anyone she had ever gotten into a fight with and had Zeke not been there then yes both Orgre's would be dead. But she didn't want Zeke to think she was a monster. Even if she really was. Perhaps it was a bad idea for her to seek him out. Now she'd be wondering about him all the time. Wanting to know that he was safe and that no one was after him to make a quick snack out of him. No he wasn't her son, he was the reincarnation of her son and he would never know who she really was.

Katerina watched as the ogre's made their way up the path towards the office, she didn't even notice her cheek was bleeding not that it mattered, it would heal in no time.

Katerina shook her head and handed him his shirt, "Tis nice, laddie, but I'm use to dirt. Besides, I think yer makin' all the lassies faint in cheerleading squad. I'll be fine." Pulling herself up on the tail gate she looked at the first aid kit and sighed, might as well allow him to try and fix it. He'd probably get upset if he didn't at least put a bandage on it. "Does that happen often? Students coming at you like that?" If so she would hunt them all down and kill them in their sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Zek was more concerned about the gash in the woman's cheek then he was about what others thought of him. He didn't really get the whole... swooning of women over him, because he saw himself as just another guy. When the shirt was handed back he took it, but not for the purpose of putting it back on. Instead he ripped the shirt and pulled a bottle of water from the back of the truck and poured some on the fabric and began to carefully clean the blood off of the woman's face.

"People tend to just leave me alone." He replied as he finished cleaning off the blood. The gash wasn't nearly as bad as it looked with all the blood that was present but he didn't think much on it. He pulled out some antibacterial creme and used a qtip to gently apply it to the wound to help keep the infection at bay. The next thing he did was grab some gauze and fold it to fit the wound before taping it on. He just wanted to keep the dirt out while it had the chance to scab over.

"There you go." He spoke with a smile as cleaned up the mess from the kit and then closed it. "You should be able to take that off in about an hour without having to worry about infection." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Good, the more people left him alone the less she would have to rack up on her body count. As a human she was unable to protect her children but now that she was trained she would kill anyone who dared to lay their hand on him. She winced slightly when he touched her cheek with the wet shirt, the wound had already begun to heal on it's own. Hopefully he wouldn't mention anything about it.

Surprisingly he was very gentle with her while he took care of the wound. "You should go into the medical field laddie...yer very good with yer hands." she gently touched the gaze on her cheek and smiled at him. Michel had wanted to be a healer when he was a child, he always took care of his sister whenever she was sick or hurt. It would seem this Ezekiel was the same even in this life time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Zek's mother used to tell him that he had the hands of an angel, and was always surprised just how gentle he could be given that he was rather strong. It was something that he prided himself in, and had hopes that one day that he would be able to use that tenderness with a child someday. That later dream was now on hold because well he had to start his life over, which meant learning to date in a new world which he wasn't looking forward to.

"Thanks, but I like being a builder." He spoke calmly as he grabbed another bottle of water from the back of the truck and held it out to Katerina. "You going to be okay?" He asked, because she had taken a few good hits, from what he had seen. "I can give you a ride to the nurses station." He added, sure what she was feeling like but he wanted to be sure that there wasn't any other damage from the attack that couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 am

Katerina took the water and took a deep drink of the water. Tell him who you are...I grow tired of this. Katerina paused and looked at Zeke. No matter how much she wanted to say that she was his mother, at least from another life there was no way of doing so without looking like a complete moron. Xeira simply had no patience. This was the only relationship that she would have Zeke. She would watch him from a far, protect him when it was needed and then leave him alone unless he needed her.

But deep in her heart, she knew he would never need her. This world was different from the one they grew up in. He was a grown man, strong and gentle at the same time. He could take care of himself. Standing up from the tailgate she shook her head slowly and dusted off her pants. "No thank ya lad, I'll be fine. I've been through many battles more deadly than this one. I'll be fine on my own. I'm sorry about the shed." The poor remains of the shed were in a crumbled mess she felt very bad for destroying it.

Shoving her hands in her pocket she smiled, "I'll be headin' on my way. Don't want to destroy it all over again. You take care Ezekiel. If yer ever in trouble, come find me okay." she waved her hand and turned and begant to make her way up the slope of the hill. The gauze fell off her cheek with no sign of a scratch upon her skin. She was immortal...he was not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:04 am

Zek gave a nod as she said that she would be fine on her own, at least this way he could say that he offered, that would make his mother proud of him. He then gave a slight shake to his head as she mentioned destroying the shed. "Don't worry about it." He replied with a smile, it would only take him a few hours to make up the work that he did. Besides, he didn't mind the work, it was better then painting the walls or something.

The Amish boy was the sort that liked to used his hands and be out in the sun, so at least now he could be outside longer without the dean getting on his case about taking to much time.

"Have a good day." He spoke before he got to work cleaning up the mess from the shed being destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sit by the Fire Lights Glow   Sit by the Fire Lights Glow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sit by the Fire Lights Glow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: