Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
AETU Identification Cards Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

AETU Identification Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

AETU Identification Cards Empty
PostSubject: AETU Identification Cards   AETU Identification Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm

If you do not like your badge please tell me and I will remake it with a picture you like Very Happy All characters will have a badge made whenever they join the site.

Staff ID Badges
AETU Identification Cards AllieIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards AndreIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards CastielleIDBadge-1AETU Identification Cards ClaireIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards DartagnanIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards EvelynIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards FrancescaIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards KhalidIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards KristineIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards MichelleIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards NoweIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards VanessaIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards ZeusIDBadge

Student ID Badges
AETU Identification Cards AdellaIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards KythenIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards MasonIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards TristianIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards ZachIDBadge

Citizen ID Badges

AETU Identification Cards AlistairIDBadgeAETU Identification Cards ElizaIDBadge-1AETU Identification Cards FreyaIDBadge-1AETU Identification Cards JavaidIDBadge-1

Back to top Go down

AETU Identification Cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: OOC :: Create and Imaginate-
Jump to: