Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A new style - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A new style

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A new style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She smirked “Mmm, definitely not. There are hammers of all different sizes. Short hammers, long hammers, thick hammers…hairy hammers and soft hammers” She snickered, getting too much enjoyment out of knowing what she meant and he didn’t have a clue. This was fun! Maybe Misha had some more clueless hot cousins hanging around somewhere for her to play with. She felt very triumphant when she removed his shirt and tossed it aside, getting up close to press her chest against his…and what did he do? Grab another shirt. What was wrong with him?! She was hot! And he was obviously a virgin little Amish boy…how could he not be wanting this right now?!

“Was to be? What ever happened?” She asked with mock curiosity. Seriously, if she was some dried up Amish chick she would have totally married him in a heartbeat. She giggled mischievously “Sunrise to sunset? My, my, the stamina” She moaned the words playfully. “Sin? Don’t you know sin feels amazing? Trust me. It’s worth it” Slippery man wasn’t he? Fine, if he wanted a shirt back on, she’d go a different route. She suddenly grabbed at his package over the jeans he wore “It’s time to be a big boy and leave the Amish behind you. Let me help”

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Zek couldn't help but to laugh a bit as she described the different types of hammers, it was obvious to him that she had never been in construction before. Little did he know she wasn't talking about construction though "I think you are mistake, there aren't any hairy hammers." He replied, at least not where he was from anyways. What he did notice was that she was very touchy and he wasn't that comfortable with that.

"Well if you must know, I got shunned from my community for something I didn't do." he replied as he slipped his arm through one of the shirt sleeves but it was rather difficult when she was so close. "One shouldn't sin no matter how good it feels, god will not repent all sins." He spoke as there was just some things that god would not forgive and though he may be shunned, that didn't mean he was going to forgot all he had been taught.

When she suddenly grabbed between his legs, he jerked back but he had no place to go. "Hey!" he spoke as he carefully grabbed her hand to try and pull it away. "We aren't married you shouldn't be doing that." He added as he tried to stand up or something. This was not his idea of fun in the English community that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:54 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

“Oh baby boy, there are. I’ve had them in my mouth and I have to say it is not the best experience” Inside she was jumping up and down like a twisted child but outside she stayed cool and seductive. He may be clueless now but, she’d teach him, she’d teach him all he needed to know so he could properly use that body like it should be used. Her brows rose “Shunned? Holy shit, what did you do?!” So he wasn’t so innocent after all…what had he done to piss off the little Amish people?? Curiosity was killing her now. She snorted “Oh yeah? Ask your little cousin about sin and God…she’d probably tell you just the same as I am. She’s not so squeaky clean herself you know”

She didn’t release him and just grinned like a shark “Oh, just shut it and relax, Zek. Just relax” She murmured, releasing him slowly only to begin unbuttoning the jeans he wore and slipping her hand down the front, grasping him but more skilled and less aggressive “You’ll like it if you’ll just chill the fuck out, ok?”

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Why on earth would she even want a hammer in her mouth? What was the purpose of that but he didn't really want to ask. It most have been some weird English thing or something and just shook his head lightly trying hard not to think about it at this point. "I wouldn't think so." He replied as he tried to shake any visual that came to his head.

"You really shouldn't cuss." He added, because cussing was a sin as well but he tried to say it in the nicest way possible. "And my brother was caught with a cell phone and pinned it on me, I didn't do anything." He explained, and even though he was shunned by his colony that didn't mean he was shunned by god. Zek knew that god knew the truth and that was all that mattered to him.

Then she mentioned something about Misha being a sinner and he didn't like the woman saying that. "Misha is not a sinner." He spoke in a firm manner, as he tried to stand up again, but that was a bad move on his part because he hadn't noticed Parker undoing his pants and only aided in her ability to take hold of his manhood.

His breath staggered as he ended up sitting back down on the bench. His mind went blank, he had never anyone touch that before, no one but his wife was supposed to touch that. The poor boy couldn't even think straight and instead he did the only thing he could, he began to pray in his native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

She laughed “A cellphone? You got kicked out because of a cellphone? Jesus” Oh…my...God. These people were so fucked up and backwards! Who got in trouble because of a stupid cellphone?! She rolled her eyes and made a sound like she thought that was the stupidest thing ever, and she did. His comment on Misha though flared some anger in her and she glared “Oh yeah, I forgot, everyone thinks she’s so innocent and perfect and can do no wrong because she’s Misha She spat and got close to his face “I would say though that her being a nun, yet in love with a man way over her age who happens to be a demon would be pretty damned sinful, don’t ya think?” She didn’t use the word Djinn, she doubted he knew about immortals but demons? Every religious person knew about them.

When he started to pray she gave him a weird look and laughed, shaking her head “You religious boys…” She muttered under her breath but didn’t stop. She just tugged at his manhood and with some skillful maneuvering pulled it from his jeans. She looked down and smirked “Yes…very well sized hammer” She slowly moved her hand up and down, massaging him as she did, adding her second hand to do this. “Just lean back and enjoy. I’m very good at this”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Zek couldn't even think straight at that point, or he would have argued the demon thing. It was hard to concentrate with her hand well doing what it was doing. He had never had anyone even attempt that before, so naturally he was trying not to react to it, but his body had other ideas. Naturally, Zek's manhood began to stiffen which made him want to pray more but it was like his brain had forgotten all about what he was trying to say.

He was however concerned that someone would come in and see this but as he went to say something he felt her second hand wrap around him and from there he was completely lost at what to do. He was torn between the fact that it felt good and the fact that it was wrong. "Oh god." he managed to speak in English as he made the mistake of looking down and seeing her hands on him. There was no denying that this was happening now he saw it with his own eyes.

One couldn't blame him for feeling a little awkward about all of this, after all he was fully exposed and fully erect at that point. There was also no denying that god had in fact blessed him with a generous size...hammer... as she put it. "you...you...you shoul... shouldn... shouldn't be... be doing that." He tried to speak but it was hard because well him being as hard as he was it was hard to deny that it felt good... a little to good, that he let go of a moan. Oh god he was going to hell for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

When he stiffened well…her smirk couldn’t have gotten any bigger. So the Amish boy wasn’t so against it after all, was he? He could push her away, could tell her to stop, could yell for help but he didn’t do a thing and that was because she knew men were all the same…they could spew out their purity and righteousness all they wanted, but give them a willing pretty girl and it was all over. She laughed when he spoke God’s name “Actually, it’s Parker. Always get a girl’s name right” She teased him, moving her hands faster when it was clear he wasn’t going to stop her.

“Shouldn’t maybe, but I am…and you like it” She leaned forward and brushed her lips against his then leaned near his ear, grabbing his lobe and tugging it before whispering lowly “You want more? I can put my mouth on you instead. Feels better than my hands” She leaned back and looked at his face, her hands not pausing once, gripping him harder.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Zek didn't want to like this, he wanted to push the girl away, but the thought of laying a hand on her, was well wrong. A man should never strike or push a woman so he was stuck between what he was taught, and well both things were wrong so what was the boy to do. Obviously his body made the decision for him because well he was stiff, and damn if it didn't feel good, which he was struggling with. He shouldn't even been doing this, Parker was not his wife, hell his wife shouldn't be doing this either it was a sin.

He found that his breathing was starting to pick up as he tried hard to think of anything but what Parker was doing. He thought that if maybe he could distract his mind that he would go back to his normal self, then she'd have nothing to touch. It had started to work to, his mind went to passage from the good book and he was starting to go soft. He just had to keep thinking of his prayers and it would go away it always worked, but be damned in that woman wanted it another way. 'keep it together zek. he thought to himself because he was... well what was he doing?

When she gripped harder he struggled again, starting to go hard again, dear god in heaven forgive him. "Nono." He spoke he didn't want her to do that, he wanted her to stop, god why couldn't he make her stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

She really thought she had it in the bag…and then he started to go soft on her. Seriously? The hell! He was getting his first hand job and thank you very much she knew how good she was at them, and he was really going to go soft? Oh boy, this Amish kid was going to be more difficult then she had been anticipating. Why couldn’t he just sit back and enjoy it? Well at least she didn’t have to worry about D’artagnan nailing Misha before she got a chance to reel him in, if her cousin was this difficult and he was a male then she would probably be impossible to spread her legs. But no…she couldn’t let her mind get off task here. The Amish boy wanted to give her more of a challenge? Fine. She’d take the damned challenge because no one went fucking soft on Parker Polynesia…no one.

He started to go hard once more but it wasn’t enough, he was using his mental Jesus voodoo and apparently her hand wasn’t good enough to combat it. So even though he said no, well…when did Parker ever care about what other people wanted? She slowly slid her hands away and paused, psyching him out for a few moments that she was going to stop like he asked, before she kneeled down, giving him a sexy little look before grasping him again and without a moment’s hesitation put him in her mouth. She moaned and started to move her head, watching him as she did so. Oh…this was too much fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 am

Zek was trying very very hard not to like what was happening, he was a man, a man that believed heavily in god. He also knew that god threw challenges out there to over come and well Zek was determined to beat this challenge but it was so hard. It was hard, he was hard but he wanted to so much not to be. Misha would be so disappointed in him and that was something that he tried to keep in his mind.

Something must have gone right because soon Parker stopped what she was doing and for that he was more then thankful. He just needed a moment to collect himself and then he could get up and he could put his clothes on and get the hell out of there. That wasn't going to happen though because as soon as he opened his eyes Parker was on her knees. Dear god what was she going to do to him now?

He tried to sit up, hell the boy tried to stand up but that didn't work in his favor either as she wrapped her lips around his manhood. Zek went instantly stiff again, all against his control, but damn that was something new. It was.... it was... oh god it was nice and from there his mind just seemed to die completely on him as he leaned back against the wall and groaned... no he didn't groan he... he moaned. Holy shit this was like the best thing on earth and he felt guilty for liking it, but could anyone really blame him. It kind of made the boy wonder if this was what sex felt like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

When he moaned and sat back, she knew she had won. Hand a trophy to Parker Polynesia, she had managed to go down on a strict little Amish boy and she barely had to put any effort into it. Were they all this easy to seduce? She would have thought he would have given her a hell lot more of a fight, trying to throw holy water at her or push her away and try to extract the demons from her body or…she didn’t know, something like that. But no, he sat, behaved and took it. Sure a fight would have been fun but, she was pleased with this as well none the less. As long as she got to corrupt Misha’s cousin she didn’t care how she got the end result, as long as she got it and that was she ruining him and so far seemed like she was doing a damned good job.

She kept moving her mouth up and down, even biting playfully from time to time, because he was already traumatized so why not even make it worse? She kept going with aggressive speed until he came and oh…that was like the cherry on top of a very good sundae. Like a real woman, she swallowed, watching him with a smirk in her eyes as she did before slowly removing her mouth from him and licking her lips “Did you like it?” She asked teasingly, running her hands up his thighs. “You want more?” She was watching his face but then she glanced back down and blinked…then laughed in surprise and delight to see he hadn’t gone soft. “Wow…my, my, someone really did enjoy himself, didn’t he?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Zek would have fought more but he was told never to strike a woman and that to him was a worse sin then... then what was happening. Plus there was the small fact that he actually liked the fact that her mouth was wrapped around his... At one point he had even managed to open his eyes and looked down and was rather blown away by the fact that she was almost swallowing it hole, seeing as when she had used both hands on him earlier it didn't quite cover his manhood completely.

The teasing bites only caused him to jerk a bit but be damned if it didn't actually add to the pleasure. What was wrong with him? He should not be liking this, this went against everything that he had been raised to believe in. Still he couldn't help but to like it, by god he was a man and she was beautiful. It seemed like forever, but soon the boy experienced something never before, a release, a pleasant release and while he wanted to tell her to stop before it happened, he couldn't. The aggressive nature in which she used her mouth just left the boy well speechless. He did however grunt as he experienced his first orgasm, but wasn't really sure that he had, after all he had never done it before.

It took him a moment to even realize that she was off of him, because his manhood was still firm, and be damned if it didn't feel like he was still in her mouth. He opened his eyes as she spoke and that's when he realized that she was not longer using his manhood like a straw or something and quickly went to cover up as he rubbed his thigh.

He didn't really know how to answer the question on whether or not he liked what happened, because he did but he was ashamed to admit it. "Nono, you've done quite enough already." He only replied to the second question as he grabbed his Amish made shirt to try and cover his still full erect manhood. Her next statement threw him off guard cause he didn't know still being this way wasn't normal. "What? you're the one that did this, just leave it alone." He spoke, slightly bashful that she was trying to get more from him, he figured that if he could just get her to leave him be that it would go down but be damned if it wasn't throbbing. There was also the fact that they were in a public place as well and he just wanted to leave now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:01 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

Awww, how cute, him covering himself up…like that would really stop her, but she’d let him think that for a few moments. “I have? I don’t think I’ve done enough at all” The fact he was still hard…she was like a kid in a candy store and his delicious lollypop was still for the taking. She laughed at his reaction and smirked, touching his manhood over the shirt he was using to hide it “Oh sweetheart, after you cum, your manhood is supposed to go down again” She told him in a whisper like it was a big secret, and used her index finger to show him that his penis was supposed to go down. “Unless you’re very, very horny. Or on Viagra.” She added with a snicker. She licked her lips and slowly stood, grabbing the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head to reveal the black lacy underwear and bra underneath. She tossed the dress aside and yanked the shirt away from his manhood before straddling him.

“Face it baby, you liked getting a blowjob. That was just oral sex…actual sex is amazing. Let me show you” She moved her hands down and grabbed at him, chuckling darkly “I think we have a little more time before dear Misha returns…we have time for some more fun” She leaned forward and licked his lips, purring softly “All you have to do is put your dick in my pussy, It’s not rocket science, I swear and it’ll feel even better than my mouth did”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 am

Zek was trying hard to get manhood to go soft again, back to normal how it should be around any female like back on the farm, but it wasn't. When she said that she hadn't done enough Zek shook his head saying that oh yes she had, she had already made him sin and he wold have to repent for that. Now she wanted more, absolutely not, nope wasn't going to happen it would go down it always did he just needed away from her.

It wasn't until she explained that he got a better idea as to why she was so anxious to get at him again. It didn't go down? Well maybe she just didn't have the same effect on him that she had on others? Oh that thought made him cringe at all the other men that had been in her mouth.

"I am not!" He tried to deny that he wanted more but clearly that wasn't the case because he was rock hard, he was just trying to be true to his beliefs. Then something completely unexpected happened... Parker took off her close and he didn't even know what to think of her in that bra and underwear. He wanted to look away but he couldn't. Dear god and heaven that was the first time he had seen so much flesh on a woman.

While he wanted to say no, the boy was in to deep now to really turn back and well at that point he had already sinned so what was a little more? Noo.... he shouldn't think that way he had to end this now. "I wont do it." He replied trying to protest but really he wasn't in any position to literally argue, he was hard as a rock in her hand and she was on his lap but he could control the moved he made and like a stubborn kid he crossed his hands over his chest like if he didn't put his dick inside her it wasn't going to happen... he just didn't know Parker all that well.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

She laughed some more. He was so amusing! Like a little funny Amish clown. She tapped his lips “You say no, but the rest of you says yes” She gave him a look “You can leave, Zek. You could have left anytime, long ass time ago, but you didn’t. And you’re still not leaving. So excuse me that I don’t believe this little act. If you really, truly, wanted to go…you would go” She raised a brow and smirked at him after she spoke then ran her hands down his chest “So since you don’t want to go, for fuck’s sake, shut the hell up and just let us have some fun. No one’s going to find out…so chill” She wouldn’t tell Misha…until she had all her fun with him of course and got bored, then shed tell Misha about her dirty little cousin. But who knew, maybe she’d approve. She was with D’artagnan after all.

She tilted her head curiously at him “Do you think I’m sexy?” She asked playfully, chuckling. Laughter burst from her. He wouldn’t do it? Oh, yeah, sure, like she actually gave a damn. She’d make him do it…simple as that. Was he seriously not learning? He was slow apparently. She always got what she wanted. “You and that sense of humor” She teased before she put her hands on his shoulders and started rubbing against him, trying to get him to loosen up. If he was going to sit there like a damned rock, then sex wouldn’t be fun at all. He needed to relax…while staying hard, of course.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Zek hadn't left because of the morals that he had, which this woman seemed to have none at all. He was taught to never raise his hand or push a woman, and that is what it would have taken to get away. So no he hadn't left but he also had not wanted any of this, even if his manhood told another story. "I haven't felt because it is rude to strike or push a lady, and with you being Misha's friend I thought I could trust you." He replied, but his tone told her that the last part was clearly not true if she was insisting on doing this.

"This is not my idea of fun, it may be your's but its not mine." he replied, he was finally standing up for himself and because of that he was able to get some control over himself, meaning that he wasn't nearly as turned on as he was moments ago. He defiantly didn't see what was so funny, he was not trying to be funny anyways and when Parker was trying to get a rise out of him he shook his head. "Do you have any morals? or anything that you believe in, aside from trapping men in fitting rooms?" He asked calmly because she clearly didn't, and he didn't like that she was being so forceful anymore. Yes the blow job had been nice but that didn't mean he wanted to move to sex.

As she started to rub against him, he brought his hands up and removed her arms from around him. "Stop that." He spoke plainly, he didn't want this, well he did, but he didn't want to have his first time having sex to be in a fitting room at a store where others could hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

“Well if those are your rules, I can’t do anything about it” It wasn’t her fault he didn’t push her away and make her stop, now was it? Course not. She made a face and gaged “Misha’s friend? Please, hardly. She just has something I want so I pretend to be nice to her so I can figure out how to get it” Which was D’artagnan. Why anyone would ever truly be her friend who even knew, she was an annoying little nun with a religious stick up her ass. She then laughed darkly “No matter whose friend I am, I am to never be trusted” She shook her head “Oh, your such a cute little naïve Amish boy. Seriously, how do you even walk through a door on your own?”

Things though started to turn south on her, literally it seemed, and she was starting to get aggravated. Ok, so she had been wrong, he wasn’t going to be such easy fun after all…in fact, he was getting rather annoying. She bit her lip and made a mocking expression as if she was really thinking hard about his question…then shook her head “Nope. No morals. Don’t give a shit” When he removed her arms she growled in frustration and gave him a look “Good God! Can’t you just fucking relax and have some fun?” Suddenly he did not seem like such a fun conquest. She didn’t want to say she was giving up but ugh, he was so lame! She sighed and rolled her eyes, folding her arms. “Fine, I’ll stop since you are ruining every ounce of fun possible”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Zek was less then pleased to hear that Parker was using Misha for something, so much so that his bodies desires to have more completely disappeared. Even though it was against his nature Zek decided it was time to end this little game of her's. He grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, as he did so he stood up himself. "Lucky for you I can't stand to see Misha hurt, so I wont tell her what you just told me." He spoke calmly before dropping his hands.

Parker was no longer as beautiful as she had previously been, and with that he was able to collect himself and he gathered his Amish shirt and put it back on. "Go find someone else to play your games with." He spoke to her as he buttoned up his shirt, he wasn't some toy for her to play with and that seemed to be exactly what she wanted. "If this was my idea of fun, it would be different, but I have morals that I live by, maybe one day you will get some too.

Zek grabbed his pants and continued to get dressed, there was nothing more for them to do here, she just needed to leave and he did as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

“Oh thank God, my life would be so ruined if you told her” She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and giving him a look to show him she didn’t give two shits whether he told Misha what she said or not. When he grabbed her waist and lifted her up she grinned “Ooooo” She purred playfully, giggling as he set her down. Fuck he was so strong….the things he could do in bed if only taught properly, but it was obvious to her that today was not the day. What a shame…but she wouldn’t give up. Even though he had pissed her off and denied her, she would not throw in a flag. She sighed and picked up her dress, slowly shimming back into it “I will” She said simply, finishing putting on her dress then smirked at him.

“But I’m not done with you, yet, little Zek. Don’t think this game is over. It’s only on pause She snaked forward quickly and planted a kiss on his cheek, snickering as she opened the door, pausing to look over her shoulder at him “Tell Misha I’ll see her later. She and I can have lunch together” She smirked before stepping out, closing the door and walking out. As she left the store she saw Misha approach who stopped and smiled “Hey, did you help Zek out alright?” She asked and Parker grinned “Oh totally, were going to be good friends. Just like you and me” She said. Misha smiled brightly and gave her a hug “Thanks Parker for keeping an eye on him” She said happily and Parker chuckled, smirking as they hugged “No problem, sweetie”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: