Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Share | 

The Reckoning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

He followed quickly as she scrambled back, a brief bought of confusion mixing in with his rage. Tatia never behaved this way before. He knew much time had passed, but she truly acted fearful of him. Was she afraid of him this badly? Something seemed quite odd. When she spoke it was the language he kept hearing people speak here. English. He had heard it, locked away in his prison, but why would she even bother to address him in that foul language and not their native tongue? He stepped close to her again, very much in her space “What game do you play?” He questioned her roughly. Of course she was Tatia but…the appearance was correct, but everything else was not. Did she truly speak the truth? He was not sure yet.

“You understand me” If she wasn’t Tatia, how could she understand? Why did she fear him so much if she had never met him? He grabbed her arm harshly “You are Tatia! You know of the past. You know Khalid. You know of me. Do not play games with me Tatia! Why did you lock me away! Why did you join on my brother’s side against me if not to be with him!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse

Full Name : Vanessa Olivia Minecroft
Race : Human

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 am

"Game? I'm not playing a game. Trust me if I were playing a game I wouldn't be scared out of my freakin mind!" he was way to close in her personal space and it was making her incredibly uncomfortable. Not only that, but she wasn't exactly dressed for the occassion. Khalid's shirt and her panties weren't exactly battle ready armor. He had a right to be angry, hell he had a right to hate Khalid but Khalid did it to protect the world. Whatever evil mojo this guy had gotten into was bad. He was nothing like what Tatia wrote about.

He grabbed her arm tightly making her gasp in pain. Her body tensed. Several light bulbs shattered in their sockets giving the room a soft golden hue from the remaining lights. "I'm not Tatia, I'm Tristian, TRI-STI-AN! I know of your past because of Khalid he told me. I'm her descendant, someone from way down her line." she pushed herself back trying to create some distance between him and herself but the table was in the way.

"You're hurting me stop it before I make you!" she said threateningly. Sometimes she forgot that she was a witch and had magical powers. It may not be enough to kill him but it would leave a pretty mark. "She locked you away because you're a crazy power hungry dick!" she shouted hitting his chest with her free arm.Part of her wanted to blow him into the next century, but another part, something deeper was holding her back. It was like that part of her didn't want to see him hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:40 am

So peculiar…it was aggravating him to have it be Tatia, but it not be. Her mannerisms were not the same. She did not speak the same. And even though she had the same face, her expressions were not the same either. But she had centuries to change, to be different, but still Tatia was a woman who had been the same to him no matter what the situation. Maybe this girl spoke the truth…but it was far too coincidental. He didn’t even flinch when the light bulbs shattered, his eyes stayed glued to her face, trying to figure her out. Was she telling the truth or was this a very good act ployed by his brother? “It is far too coincidental. Tatia’s decedent here? With my brother?” He shook his head “You should not look exactly like her”

When she threatened him he looked amused, laughing some “Go ahead then, Tatia” He was still not fully convinced it wasn’t her. It was far too strategic for her to be here with Khalid, for him to be awakened with them here. Did Khalid find her? Did he choose her company because she looked like Tatia? He growled but released her “Why are you here? What are you to my brother? How was I arisen?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 am

Tristian was thinking the same thing, if she were a descendent she shouldn't look exactly like her. Perhaps she was her reincarnation or something. But that would have to wait, she couldn't allow herself to drift of thinking of things that could possibly be when Amon was standing in her living room. Sure every fiber of her being was telling her to run but another part said that if she did it would only end badly for her. So, instead she did something that she would probably later regret. She slapped him, hard.

"My name is Tristian, if you can't say it right don't say anything." Tristian was not a fan of being called someone elses name. Especially one that was dead. However, when he released her arm she instantly started to rub it softly to ease the throbbing from his hand. "Uh, I live here. My apartment you're the one that came barging in like a barbarian." she slipped passed him slowly and walked to the kitchen to grab some ice to place on her arm. The man had a killer grip, no doubt it would leave a bruise.

"As to what I am to your brother, I am a friend and why you're awake...I may have done a minor...major...kinda dangerous blood magic spell that released you." The ice felt wonderful against her skin, she should really be getting the hell out of here while she had the chance and while Khalid was still in Egypt if he came home and saw this he would no doubt flips his lid. But she had to play things carefully.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:28 am

The slap surprised him, but it hardly made his face budge. Yes it was a hard slap, maybe to others, but too him it was barely a poke. A slight smirk touched his lips, yes it pissed him off, but it also amused him “Very much like Tatia” His lover would have given him a slap as well for acting brutish, though he hardly had ever behaved in that manner against her, he had had his moments. Examining her further he allowed himself to believe, for now, that this was in fact not Tatia. A part of him was saddened to know this, for he never would have truly killed her no matter what she had done. Khalid however was not so lucky, but now he needed to know more about this girl who looked so much like his love.

He quickly looked displeased “That is not what I meant. Did my brother bring you here into his company because you look like Tatia? Was that your appeal to him? Or something else?” She had to be here for a reason. Did he want a backup priestess if he ever were to be released? Perhaps that was it. He let her slip past him but he followed close behind to the kitchen, watching her every move, making sure she didn’t try anything or was up to something. “So you released me?” His brow furrowed slightly “Why?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 pm

God, this guy and Tatia. She was going to change her hair pink or something just to stop looking like the woman. He followed her which made her take a few defensive steps back. Though he wasn't going all Rambo on her now didn't mean he wouldn't soon. Grabbing a pair of Khalid's sleepy pants from the clothes basket and slipped them over her legs. He was seeing a little too much of her than she would prefer. The witch did not fail to see the sadness in his eyes once he finally figured out that she wasn't Tatia.

But that look disappeared when he didn't like the reply she gave him to her relationship with his brother. She couldn't exactly say she was banging him now could she? That would only make it worse and a lot more dangerous. "Look, he thought you were going to stay locked up in your stone prison for an eternity. We met on complete accident and trust me when I first met him I wanted him gone. He's such an asshat. Invading personal space, which I see you have in common, he's loud and rude and mean. We are just friends...nothing more." she wouldn't tell him what she really felt for him. Never in a million years.

Tristian's cheeks suddenly became inflamed from embarrassment. "It was an accident. Life or death situation and I used blood magic. It caused Tatia's spell to weak which set you free." Tristian wrapped her arms around herself and sighed, "Look, Amon. This is a new world, things have changed. What happened is in the past can't you just...forget about revenge and try to live life normally. You don't need power to be a strong man, power only corrupts you until it's too late."

Wow...de ja vu, for some reason she felt like she had already told him this before. But this was the first time she had ever met him.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:32 pm

He hadn’t really noticed her lack of clothing before, that had not been a concern of his, but now seeing her put on pants that obviously belonged to a male and wearing a shirt that belonged to a male….unless this was some new style women wore, those clothes belonged to a man that she knew, possibly even lived here. He eyed them with a glare “Who do these belong too?” He asked, his tone of voice did not leave any room for her to not answer, he wanted to know and he wanted to know now. Did this Tatia doppelganger have a brother? A husband? Or were they Khalid’s? If they were his brother’s…then friendship was not all they had.

He snorted “Yes, he did. Now he has to pay for his arrogance” His brother probably had spent so many centuries with a smirk on his face, knowing his brother was safe and found locked away never to return. He only wished he could have seen Khalid’s face when he learned he had escaped. Accident? His younger brother had never been one for accidents. He was calculating, they all were, Devika and himself included “No accident. Not when you look like her. He sought you out for a reason. He always watched Tatia, his eyes were always on her. It is no coincidence that he found you” But then she degraded Khalid with words. He watched her curiously, thinking perhaps they weren’t so close after all even though she called him a friend.

So she hadn’t released him on purpose, merely a response from breaking witch’s rule. It was no matter, the point was he was released and she had done so. When she spoke he got that insistent feeling again that it was Tatia, for Tatia had told him just the same centuries ago. She had been wrong, her mind just polluted by Khalid’s lies and desire to kill him. His brother he was now realizing had been full of so many lies and so much deceit. Amon would not let himself be tricked again, would not listen to anyone or what they had to say. It was all just a trick.

The bodies were everyone, lying haphazardly around the room. Thirty of them, all empty corpses, their souls now radiating in him with satisfaction yet…it wasn’t enough. He wanted more. He hungered for more. He was standing there looking at them all when his brother entered, stopping short as he gazed around the room slowly at every single body. There was no surprise, no shock, but what else did he expect from his emotionless brother? “I have never seen so many” Khalid said simply as he looked over the bodies. Amon shrugged, smirking “I was hungry. You know of the hunger, even if you feed differently. Just as our sister does as well”. Khalid seemed to stop, realizing something about the bodies “Yes, but I don’t kill my victims” He said simply before looking up “These are Vampires. Wolves. Fae….when did you stop feeding on humans?”

Amon shrugged and walked towards him, weaving through the bodies lying there with eyes opened and faces full of fear “Humans no longer satisfy me. I would feed and feed and feed, and I would still starve. This way, the hunger is less”. Khalid cocked his head to the side and eyed him intently “…less? After all this, you are still hungry?” He stared at his brother then shook his head “In the name of Ra, Amon, you cannot do this. Killing humans is one thing, but now other creatures? Your hunger grows too wild”. Amon spat, motioning out his arms “We do not need Ra! We do not need any God’s! WE are God’s, brother! We are. We can rule all these lands. No Pharaoh can stop us and certainly no Gods can best us”. Khalid sighed and glanced away “You know I have no use for power. I do not desire it”

Amon chuckled and clasped his brother’s shoulder “That is only because we do not have complete power yet. But we will. If we exterminate all Fae, all other creatures…then we will be left. We could control everything” He smiled greedily and Khalid eyed him uncertainty in return “Now, have the slaves take these bodies away” He instructed as he walked past him to leave the room. Khalid glanced back at him “You have killed all the servants. There are none left” At these words Amon simply paused and looked back at him and laughed “Then get more!”. And then for once in his entire life, he saw emotion in his brother’s eyes, but then he had not known what it was. Now he knew. It had been fear and he should have gotten rid of him then before he was able to do it to him.

He snapped out of the memory and grit his teeth. His brother had said he did not want power, but it had been a lie. He had gotten rid of Amon so he could be the one to have the power, and to have Tatia and now he would have his revenge. He stepped towards Tristian and got very close to her again, pinning her back against a counter “If you find my younger brother so detestable, then join me instead. I will kill him, that is for certain." He took her hand and kissed it, eyeing her. She may not be Tatia…but she looked just like her, she was still beautiful. "You may help me, and I will spare your life…my brother could never give such a promise, he does not have the honor to do so”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Tristian stiffened when he asked his question, "Mine...male clothing is my comfortable than female. They're looser and...more...comfy." she nervously tucked her hair behind her ear and shoved her hands in her pockets to hide her trembling hands. Tristian and Khalid's meeting was coincidence, he couldn't have looked for her. Could he? No...no he was just as shocked to see her as she was to him...right?

He came towards her again and she isntantly scrambled back her back hitting the wall. A couple of pictures fell from the wall and shattered on the ground. "I..I..uh..." he took her hand and gently kissed it a vision flashed before her eyes of a time long since past.

Tatia leaned against the wall adjacent from the room Amon was currently harvesting his souls. The morbid screams of his victums rang in her ears bringing tears to her eyes. Her pale hand was pressed tightly over her mouth to stop from crying out. She could feel their pain even if they weren't human. What had drove Amon to do such terrible things. It was only humans at first, prisioners, murderers, people who deserved to die and then it moved to slaves, a few noblemen and then the supernatural.

His thirst would never end.

Another scream, and another. Only hours before they lie in bed together wrapped in each others arms after a magical night together. She told him of her wish to leave the Temple to raise a family with him. But after seeing this...she wasn't so sure anymore. Another scream and then...silence. Tatia placed her hand on the small swell of her stomach, she had yet to tell Amon of the child that grew in her womb. She feared for it's life. For it's safety. She could hear footsteps coming towards the door, turning she ran quickly down the hall away from the graveyard of bodies and Amon.

Tristian sucked in a deep gasp of air once the vision had past, tears leaking for her eyes. Tristian placed her hand on his chest right above his heart. Pursing her lips she took in another shakey breath. "He has more honor than you! Vinete Incantartum!" A bright white light shot from her hand, the same one that she had used against Khalid that blasted Amon away from her and sent him crashing through the wall and into her bedroom.

Wasting no time she snatched her bag off the wall and tore open her door right as the pizza man came into view. She blew passed him nearly causing her to tumble down the steps but she caught herself and continued to run until the cold crisp air hit her lungs causing her to shiver. Tristian turned and took off towards Khalids.

The rocks of the street cut into the pads of her feet while she ran. Her legs burned for her to stop but she continued. No doubt Amon would be close behind her. Leaping over the gate she rolled to avoid landing hard and jumped to her feet. The stairs were taken two at a time until she came to Khalid's apartment. Twisting the key in the lock she scrambled in and slammed the door. Tossing her bag down she took out her sharpie and began to quickly scribble down the protective symbols along the door until finally the last symbol lit up, putting a protective barrier around Khalid's apartment. No one could enter that wished harm. For now she was safe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

When she began to cry and touch his chest, he thought he had won her over. He thought yes, yes deep down it was Tatia, somehow. She felt remorseful for betraying him and now she would join him and be by his side like she was supposed to. But then suddenly he was being blown back by powerful magic through the wall and he landed harshly against the floor. He growled in fury, his body flashing in pain for a few moments before he fought past it and stood, shaking it off and looked around to see she had fled. So she had picked her path. She was going to be against him and side by his brother. Despicable. He punched a wall furiously, straight through it, and let out a frustrated yell. They would pay. He would make them both pay down to the very fiber of their bones. This time he swore, he would win.

Khalid appeared about twenty minutes later, popping back into his room with the ingredients in hand. He began to carefully hide them in his room, when he heard someone out in his apartment. He stiffened, slowly putting the items down and taking a sword he had on the wall, gripping it tightly in his hands he carefully moved out into the living room then shouted as he swung the sword at whoever was there…only to stop quickly when he saw it was Tristian “Bloody hell woman!” He shouted at her, promptly lowering the sword. He took her appearance in and immediately knew something was wrong “What happened?” He knew it! He knew he shouldn’t have gone to Egypt like that!

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Tristian fell back onto the floor, her chest heaving up and down with pants. She had run a lot longer and a lot harder than she had originally planned. But she was safe and that was all that mattered. Tristian closed her eyes and laid back on the floor trying her best to catch her breath. This was very difficult. She had expected to see Amon sooner or later but she had hoped it would be when Khalid was around. Meeting him by herself was just...far too intense especially with the visions.

Her hand gently placed itself on her stomach where in her vision a child had began to grow. Why did she kill her own child? What was the point in it?

Tristian heard movement from the room and nearly jumped out of her skin when Khalid came at her with the sword. A small pink barrier appeared around her instinctively. A spell she had learned from Tatia's grimoire. When she finally recognized Khalid she lowered the barrier and leapt into his arms. "Amon he was at my apartment and he came in and kept calling me Tatia, and then he kept asking why I betrayed him and then he told me to join him and then...then I blew him through my wall and took off to your apartment." She didn't mention the vision, it was too painful to mention even to herself let alone him when he had been there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He dropped the sword to the floor when she leapt up and into his arms. He put his own arms around her and held her, stroking her hair to try to calm her. Then she started telling him what happened and he leaned back, grabbing her shoulders and stared her down “What?!” He snarled “You told me you would safe guard your apartment! How the hell did he get in?!” He then let her go before he started shaking her from his anger and turned, walking away from her. Amon had been near her, he could have killed her! Could have taken her hostage! Could have done a number of terrible things to her! He then made an angry sound and shoved a bunch of things off his coffee table. It didn’t make him feel any better, but it felt good none the less.

He should have made her go to D’artagnan’s like he wanted. He was done listening to her! He had to just do things the way HE wanted too. He turned back to look at her “What EXACTLY did he say and do?” Amon was all about the details. If he thought she was Tatia, maybe he had felt comfortable in slipping his plans or what he was going to do next….you know, before she blew him through a wall. “Does he still think your Tatia?”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Tristian flinched when he snarled. Her arms rose up defensively to hold him back. His grip was right on the spot where Amon had held her before and it was quite painful. "I got caught up deciphering the text and forgot about it. I'm sorry...you're hurting me." he released her and she took several steps back. For a moment he looked like Amon which put fear in her eyes. Her hand came to rest on the bruise on her arm to hide it from Khalid.

He was angry, very angry and it was her fault. She told him he would protect herself but she failed in doing so. She grabbed her bag and pulled out Tatia's scroll along with her notes on the poison. He turned his attention back to her and she took another step back. "I...he...he wanted to know what we were...I told him nothing more than friends. Then he tried to get me to join him and then I blasted him through the wall..." She would have a lot of explaining to do to the school about why she was missing a wall. Still that would come later.

"I think so even though I keep telling him I'm Tristian. I slapped him and he said "Just like Tatia"."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Everybody better beware

She got caught up? Really?! She let her life be in danger because she couldn’t be smart enough to just slow down and safe guard her apartment properly! “You could be DEAD!” He snapped at her. It was far too close, far, far too close of a call. He could have lost her just like that, and all she could say she was sorry? He wanted to break something, throwing things off the coffee table hadn’t been enough. But when he saw the fear in her face, that made him stop and he stared at her oddly “Why are you looking at me like that?” Like…she thought he was going to hit her or something. He didn’t like that look at all.

He snorted “Of course he wanted to know. He accused me several times of wanting in Tatia’s robes” He rolled his eyes and shook his head. He then smirked just a little “Well, Tatia had a feisty attitude like you do. You slapped me once or twice” He said with some amusement, before he wiped it away and held out a hand “Let me some what you have deciphered so far. I got what we needed…”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Tristian flinched again when he snapped at her. She turned her gaze from him and pouted slightly. She didn't like this side of Khalid, it was frightening, much more than she wanted to admit. "But I'm not dead. I took care of it okay. I defended myself came here and put the spell on your door. He can't come in." she said softly pulling a few more things from her bag and setting them on the table.

She didn't answer him. Instead she turned around and began to shuffle through her notes with shaky hands. Amon was scary, angry Khalid was scary. Her whole world was starting to turn upside down and she didn't like it one little bit. Did Khalid once like Tatia? Was it from those feelings that he even liked her at all? Because she looked like someone from his past? She honestly hoped not. She didn't want to think that. She wanted to believe that he cared for her because of her, not because she looked like his brothers dead lover.

"It's fine, I'll just make the poison. You go take a shower or something. You're covered in sand." She kept her distance from him when she went to retrieve the ingredients from their hiding place. Her arm throbbed painfully from Amon and Khalid assault. Tristian didn't like fearing Khalid, it felt unnatural, she was use to arguing with him but seeing him so angry...so violent. It made he rethink how she normally acts around him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Everybody better beware

“Yes but it could have ended badly. Amon is not to be messed with. You just don’t understand how dangerous he is and you never will until it’s too late” He looked to the door and glared “If Amon wants in…he’ll find a way in. Nothing will stop him. He’ll know you’re here with me” If she had just left when he told her too, Amon wouldn’t know about her and she’d be safe. Now he did know she existed and had spoken with her. He’d want her, Khalid knew he would, he’d want her with him before he’d try to kill her…but if she resisted over and over again, Amon would just kill her and not bother anymore. He couldn’t have that happen.
When she didn’t answer him and just told him to go take a shower, he frowned.

Ok…what in the world had he done that was making her act so odd? He didn’t get it. He followed her into his room and ignored her telling him to shower. He didn’t want to shower. He wanted to know why she was acting so stranger around him suddenly. She went from being in his arms and now trying to keep her distance “Tristian…what’s wrong?” He repeated, coming up close behind her and gently touched her hair, moving back over her shoulders “Did he do something to you? Say something? Why are you acting so weird all the sudden?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Tristian gathered the ingredients. They were old, very old. How they had survived so long was a mystery. Most of these things were rare, even back then. There were so many things she could do with these ingredients. Hell she could probably come up with a cure for cancer if she tried hard enough. But that would have to wait now she had a very hard, very dangerous poison to make that could potentially blow up in her face if she wasn't careful.

She stood up when Khalid walked into the room. He came up behind her and though she didn't want too, she stiffened and flinched when he touched her hair. Tristian had had her fair share of abuse as a child, not by her parents but by others because of who and what she was. Anger like that was dangerous, though she knew he would never willingly hurt her, the thought had now begun to take root in her mind that one day she would say the wrong thing and he would just...snap.

"Nothing Khalid, I just had a near death experience so I'm a little jumpy okay. " she said in a low voice avoiding eye contact with him. Perhaps she should have run to D'artagnan's instead. But then she would have worried Michelle and if Michelle was worried then D'artagnan would worry then they would have a whole team of worry warts. No this...this was better. She could deal with this...for now. Holding the items close to her chest she re-entered the living room and began to set up her station on his kitchen table to begin work.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Everybody better beware

When she flinched because he touched her, well that totally reeled him. She had never behaved like this before and they had already had a fair share of near death experiences, like almost getting eaten by a demon only like, a freaking day ago. He removed his hands from her and stepped back to give her her space, but her bullshit wasn’t fooling him. He knew her all too well. “No, this has to do with Amon and not because he scared you. What did he do? Did he say something to you about me? Because suddenly your acting like I’m going to hurt you” He knew Amon could be convincing, even though Tatia had known how evil Amon was turning Khalid still had to do a little convincing to her that Amon was wrong and they needed to stop him. Amon and Devika had that charisma that easily convinced people. Khalid had never gotten that, but he had always been far more interested in being blunt and the truth then trying to wrap people around his finger.

He just followed her back to the living room, still giving her space but he could still be considered hovering. Maybe he should have just left her alone but, he wanted to make sure she was ok and that she hadn’t let Amon’s treacherous words get to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 pm

"It's nothing okay, Amon was just a little more...dominate than I had expected." sure she expected some giant barbarian like man but everything about him screamed "I will kill you". It probably made matters worse that she blasted him through a wall but she couldn't be around him it was weird and made her feel funny. Not to mention the Lifetime Special of a vision going through her head. Anymore of those and she'd need a box of tissues and a gallon of icecream.

Her hands paused in the middle of setting everything up when he mentioned hurting her. "You scared me okay." she looked down at the mess on the floor from his outburst and pulled down her sleeve of her shirt to hid the blackening bruise. "I know that kind of anger, it's the uncontrolable kind that leads to someone getting hurt."

Shaking her head she set up everything and began to blend the ingredients together. Khalid's cats had cleared the room when she began to mix them, the smell causing their hair to stand on end. As she went down the list she stopped at one thing she had failed to translate. Slipping her glasses on she quickly deciphered the word and sighed. "We...got a problem." she said setting the crushed ingredients down next to the cauldron that bubbled softly.

"We're going to have to pay Misha a trip...the last ingredient...is Unicorn Blood."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Everybody better beware

Dominate? That was an understatement. “It’s a family trait” He muttered. All three of them were dominate; Khalid was lesser then Devika and Devika was lesser then Amon but they all shared that personality trait regardless. He blamed the fact they lived in Egypt in a time of Gods, and well, they had seen themselves very high on the totem pole compared to humans and other fae…Amon ended up taking it way too far. When she finally told him what was bothering her, his face registered true surprise. He had scared her? Of all people he had never managed to scare her, nor did he ever want to scare her and that was saying something, because he liked to scare everyone. Even Misha.

He glanced down when she tugged her shirt to hide the bruise, but he didn’t catch a glimpse of it just yet. He walked over to her “Hey” He spoke gently, trying to keep his movements and expression gentle. He didn’t want her afraid of him. Not him. He stood close to her and touched her hair again “I would never hurt you, Tristian. Never. I would never raise a hand to you no matter how angry I became. That is not the kind of man I am” Yes he got pissed and broke things, but he could honestly say in his entire life he had never raised a hand to a woman. Well…except his sister, but Devika didn’t count.

He watched her mix everything together, then frowned when she mentioned them having a problem. Oh…shit, what problem? What problem? Shit, shit shit, he didn’t want there to be problems! When she mentioned the last ingredient, he laughed, because really…how utterly ironic could things get. They needed Unicorn blood and they had a Unicorn. Did the cosmos set this up or something? “Well…D’artagnan is going to be pleased” He said sarcastically but…D’artagnan owed him now. “How much do we need?” He hoped not all of it, because that wouldn’t fly. He sighed and shook his head “I’d summon him but he probably won’t come…umm” He made a face “There’s something I haven’t told you yet but, were going to go pay them a visit so, you’ll know soon enough”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Tristian slowly turned to Khalid, slightly ashamed of herself for even thinking that Khalid would harm her but she had just met the big brother of the family and he was one hell of a scary guy. This time however she didn't flinch instead she allowed him to touch her hair, it was a mess right now, curls flown everywhere from her mad dash half way across the world till she reached his place. "I know...but that doesn't mean it doesn't scare me when you do things like that." she looked down at the mess again and sighed. The Professor would not be happy about that.

Grabbing her things she carefully placed the mixed ingredients in a protective case and put everything in her bag. "D'artagnan is going to flip his shit that's what he's going to do." D'artagnan would crazy protective over Michelle and it was sweet at times and other times...it was really annoying. "Just a little. She won't even miss it." As she slipped on a pair of her shoes that she had left over, the after effects of running barefoot across concrete beginning to take it's toll on her feet, she grabbed her talisman from Khalid. "What haven't you told me? Are they okay?" Tristian had no idea what could be so important that D'artagnan wouldn't answer a summon from Khalid but it was no matter.

Stepping towards Khalid she slipped her hand around his waist and added a second talisman to it. It enhanced the power allowing two to travel. "Hold on tightly." In a flash they disappeared from Khalid's apartment and reappeared in D'artagnan's living room. It was better to teleport. Amon was probably out stalking Khalid's apartment right now for all they knew.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 am

Everybody better beware

He kissed her forehead when she turned towards him and ran his fingers through her hair better. He frowned, truly looking apologetic “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to get so angry around you” It was just this whole Amon thing was insane and she was in danger and he just didn’t want her to be harmed. He wanted the matter resolved, that’s all he wanted and his anger was not going to go away…but he’d try, he would, to not explode infront of her like he just did and frighten her. He just couldn’t have her be afraid of him, for some reason the idea just completely bothered him and he did not want to ever allow it to happen again.

As she gathered everything for the trip, he picked up the sword he had dropped on the floor before and then went into his room and grabbed a few daggers to hide on his person, just in case. When he came back out “Yeah, he will flip his shit, but he owes me so he can’t say no” Oh yeah, he hadn’t told her about that whole trip either…ah, well, he’d tell her later or Misha would, it wasn’t a important topic now. When she asked if they were ok he smirked widely and chuckled “Oh, um, I’d say there very okay. No need to worry about that” Nun or not, they were new lovers to one another…the possibility that they weren’t having sex right now was very slim. When he had had sex with Tristian for the first time, he had wanted to climb on her every freaking chance he got.

He nodded to her instruction and then glanced around when they appeared in D’artagnan’s living room. Ok…now he just couldn’t control the smirk on his face and he started to snicker “Hmmm…there probably upstairs. Yup. Imma guess that” He said like a silly boy and started for the stairs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 am

Tristian gave him a weird look and unwrapped her arms from around him. Why would they both be upstairs? Setting her bag down she slipped off her shoes at the door and walked up the steps. "Misha...Dman...hello?" Tristian called making her way down the hall. Grabbing the door handle to D'artagnan's room she pushed it open and her jaw dropped. Never in her whole life would she have expected to walk in on that!

D'artagnan was in the middle of spending some 'quality time' with Michelle. Thankfully they were under the covers and nothing could be seen but right when he was about to experience possibly the best orgasm of his life...Tristian walks in and ruined everything. Instantly he covered Michelle and shot her the most deadly look ever.

"Oh my God....Oh my...Oh my God!" She turned quickly and slammed the door pressing her back against the wood while fanning her cheeks to tame the red that spread across them. D'artagnan on the other hand, groaned painfully at the lose of his excitement and laid his head down on Michelle's chest. One day, just one freaking day would that be too much to ask! "I believe we have company." he said with a low seductive voice. Khalid was a dead man when he got a hold of him. No doubt he had failed to inform Tristian of D'artagnan and Michelle's new relationship and let her come up here. What an asshat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 am

Everybody better beware

Ok…he really should have just told her and let Wrinkle go upstairs and get them but, even with possible death on the horizon for them both because of Amon, you still had to find some fun in life right? When they got upstairs he hung back and let Tristian take the lead, because he wanted to make sure to be able to see the whole scene unravel and not miss a thing. When she headed to D’artagna’s door he hovered near but didn’t step forward, just grinning like a very naughty child and watched humor unfold. Tristian was probably expecting to see Misha and D’artagnan playing dominoes or something but…well…yeah. Interesting version of dominoes, huh? Her reaction made him burst out in laughter and he shook his head. Oh! Oh! Oh that was PRICELESS!.

Misha knew she shouldn’t have slept with D’artagnan again. She needed to go back home and denounce herself as a nun before they even should have approached the topic of sex again but…well…he was very sexy and very convincing and well her body was mutinying against her and wanted him badly. When the door opened she started to sit up, startled and wondered why in the world Wrinkle was walking in on them without knocking. But when she saw Tristian there instead her moans turned into a scream of shock and she covered her mouth, horrified “Oh my gosh!” her best friend had just seen her naked in bed having sex! OH MY GOSH!

She could hear Khalid laughing out in the hall and she covered her whole face “That isn’t company! Those are our friends who just saw us naked in bed!” Oh she was more horrified then…then…oh gosh! She could literally die of embarrassment right now! She quickly wiggled out from underneath him and ran to the closet “Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!” She squealed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 am

Khalid was such an ass. Turning towards the laughing fae she hit him repeatedly on the arm while trying to hold back her laughter. "You're such an ass!" she shouted turning away from the door and running down the stairs. Misha was probably the color of a tomatoe. Poor thing. But at least she finally got laid. Now maybe she wouldn't be so...Misha.

D'artagnan withdrew from Michelle and redressed. Khalid was going to get an earfull from him. What on Earth could be so damn important that they couldn't knock first? Running a hand through his long blond hair he pulled a nightgown out for Michelle and handed it to her. He was cranky now that he didn't get his release that he needed after a very busy day at school. Not to mention he was still recovering from his wounds. All he wanted to do was relax and enjoy the company of his woman. Instead he would have to entertain. "Come along darling...let's go see to our friends."

Tristian was downstairs, setting up her station again. Wrinkle had come out and instantly retreated behind Khalid. Again, Wrinkle did not like witches and while this one had never hurt him he didn't trust her as far as he could throw her. She carried a strange smell with her, a deadly poison that he had thought had been long forgotten. What on Earth could they need that for? D'artagnan came down the stairs glaring daggers at Khalid, "You had best have a REAL damn good reason on coming here and interupting me Khalid, because if not I will give you the biggest case of blue balls ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khalid Nasser
Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am

Everybody better beware

Her hitting him really…just made him laugh more and he could tell she thought it was funny too. He grinned and shrugged “What! I thought it was better for you to find out this way! At least, better for me. Kodak moment. Perfect. Couldn’t have gone better” He slowly followed behind her, but not before hitting his hand on their bedroom door “Come downstairs you two love birds! Don’t just go back at it!” Though he doubted that would happen. Even if D’artagnan was still feeling frisky after that lovely reveal, he knew Misha wouldn’t let him continue. Oh…poor man. Never was fun to be stopped in the middle of ecstasy but, time was of the essence. He could have his orgasm after they killed his soul stealing brother. When Wrinkle hid behind him as he watched Tristian set thing sup he snorted “She’s the least of your worries, Frodo”

She put on the nightgown, then for extra measure put on a robe and crossed her arms tightly. Her eyes widened “Wait…what?! Go downstairs?!” That was mortifying! She didn’t want to face them after that! She wanted to hide in the closet and try to pretend it didn’t happen. She pouted and pursed her lips “This is so embarrassing…” She groaned, slowly following after D’artagnan with a heavy sigh. “I could literally die right now. I could die. That was the worst thing ever” But she went with him anyway, giving Khalid a very unhappy look when they walked into the living then blushed beet red when she looked at Tristian. Oh…this was so not happening. The smell of whatever Tristian was making though made her stop and automatically step back. No…it wasn’t even the smell. It was the...the…the aura. That’s it. Something very bad. She just sensed it somehow.

“What is that?” She asked worriedly and Khalid made a face as he tried to think “Ah…well…you seeee” He looked to D’artagnan, growing more somber “Well...remember how I told you about Amon? Well, he kind of escaped and is here at the school and he wants to kill me because I teamed up with his girlfriend Tatia a couple centuries ago who Tristian looks exactly like to entrap him. So now, he wants me dead and more than likely Tristian dead or at least to make her his queen and then, well, he’s going to take over the entire world. And he’ll be going after the more powerful Fae first” He gave D’artagnan a look and then pointed to Tristian “She’s making a potion to kill Amon, but we need a super special ingredient” He looked to Misha pointedly. She frowned and looked around at them all as he shrugged “And…nope, nope, think that’s it.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next