Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Reckoning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Tristian didn't want recipes, Tristian wanted to go home, with her bed and a giant seal to prevent this shit from happening again. If they had another ball she was teleporting from the ballroom . Screw getting lost in this mess. Khalid almost had his arm ripped off! This school wasn't safe at all, they needed to offer health insurance to the students incase of accidental death. She heard something colide with the floor and peaked her head out to see Khalid on the ground cursing in every possible language he knew. Poor guy. Just as she was about to run out to him the demon landed beside him on all fours like a feline preditor. Instantly she scrambled back and pressed her back against the pile of bones she hid behind.

Alternate universes sucked majorly!

Come on Tristian think...think! Tristian gazed around the room, in the corner was a large fireplace with a roaring fire, what looked like a pig, but was probably the chared remains of a poor human turned slowly on a spit. If she could just get the demon to the fire then everything would be fine. Looking down at her bandaged hand she swallowed hard and flinched when Khalid called her name. The exit was right there, but if they made a run for it the demon would be on them like flies to honey. Grabbing the bandage she ripped it from her hand and used her nail to break the healing skin. It hurt...like a mother but it was a necessary pain.

Balling her fist blood bubbled over her fingers and fell to the floor in a puddle by her legs. Her eyes shimmered violet as she drew what magic she could from her own blood. Dipping her fingers into the warm liquid she lifted her hand and began to draw the symbol in the air. The blood hovered before her, shimmering with power as she drew them in the air. "Lucem a tenebris, lux a tenebrae spiritus protegas me, expelle a facie mea malum Light from darkness, darkness from light, spirits protect me, banish evil from my sight." Tristian's eyes darkened to dark ebony, pushing her hand forward a bright light erupted from the symbol blowing the demon back from Khalid and straight into the fire.

The demon thrashed angrily and cried out as it tried to fight it's way through the invisible force that held it captive in the fire. Panting heavily she stumbled forward, bracing herself on one of the fallen columns of the lobby. She shook her head to clear her vision and took Khalid's good hand. Pulling him forward she ran for the doors ignoring the anguishing cries of the demon who burned in the fire. Ramming her shoulder into the door, it flew open easily allowing the two being to escape their recent venture into hell.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Maybe she had already run out…he wouldn’t blame her for that, actually he preferred it and hoped she had run. Maybe gone and gotten help or something…not like it would be really any help at all. By the time anyone reached him, he’d be bones and chunks of flesh and become part of the demon’s kitchen, but at least Tristian would be safe. His arm was killing him and when he glanced at the wound he saw fresh blood, which meant the stiches had opened. Awesome. Just baiting the demon in like a shark, fantastic. His hopes though that she was already gone were diminished when she heard her speaking somewhere, some spell and he glanced around as he tried to spot her. Damn it…where was she hiding? She needed to get the hell out of here, because he was all but dead. The demon snarled and jumped at it and Khalid turned back, gritting his teeth and waiting for the impact…

But instead it never happened and he watched as the demon flew off and landed in the fire. He watched in surprise as the demon burned in the fire, then looked over as Tristian came out from her hiding space. He stepped towards her and let their hands connect before quickly following her out and to freedom. He took in a deep breath of fresh, cool air and ran forward a few steps with her before falling to his knees and wincing “Just cut the damned thing off” He groaned, the pain so bad in his arm he was certain the fall had ripped it further open. He stared down at the floor and frowned “I think they changed the color of the grass…” Oh yeah, he was losing blood and losing his mind.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 am

The clocked chimmed loudly midnight had finally arrived. Tristian chuckled and let out a sigh of relief she could already feel her magic returning which she was very thankful for. Not having magic made her feel empty inside. Just cut the damned thing off! Tristian turned to look at Khalid and knelt down quickly in front of him, shit shit shit! Wrapping her arm around his torso she dragged him towards the fountain and rested his back against the cold marble.

Taking in a deep breath she waved her hand in front of the water causing a thick stream of it to rise from the fountain and float in front of Khalid, The water wrapped itself around his arm chilling the skin with it's icy touch. Tristian's hand moved elegantly around as if sculpting the water to his arm. The pain would subside in a few moments as the water slowly stitched the skin and muscle back together. It would leave a small scar but nothing to noticable. "Khalid...stay with me okay." Once his arm was fixed she moved the water up to his head and mended the wound there as well. Water was the healing element, she was just glad there was some nearby. Anymore blood magic would end up corrupting her and probably cause some very bad side effects.

Once Khalid was healed she placed the water back in the fountain and ran her fingers over his face, "Khalid you still in there?" she asked softly. The last thing they needed was for Khalid to back out adn the Professor to wake up. That would be a conversation she really didn't want to have with him. She heard the doors open behind her and a group of people file out, among them was Parker. Tristian's eyes narrowed on the woman. Standing she walked over to her, "Hey Parker!" Tristian called to gain the attention of her fellow witch. In a flash Tristian's fist connected with Parkers jaw, she could feel one of her knuckles break from the impact.

"Let's get one thing straight, if you EVER come near me, Khalid, Michelle OR D'artagnan I will find you and I will inflict the worst possibly pain upon you that you have ever felt before! I have three hundred years on you bitch and I will make you suffer. NO ONE and I mean no one hurts my family. Do I make myself PERFECTLY clear?!" Tristian was livid, that two timing back stabbing whore! She turned slightly to the left for a moment but turned back punching her one more time in the nose, "And that...is for kissing my boyfriend." Shaking her hand she walked back over to Khalid and grabbed his good arm and wrapped it around her shoulder to help him stand. "Come on...let's get you home.
"

Last edited by Tristian Arezzo on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He hissed in pain when she dragged him to the fountain, so not wanting to move. Didn’t she hear him to just cut the arm off?! Was that so hard? It hurt like hell! He leaned his head back, staring up at the ceiling…oh wait, no, at the sky, he was staring at the sky. He hissed again as the water touched his wound and he lazily raised his head to leer at her “That hurt” He muttered, frowning before he looked around with a heavy gaze before back to her. Why did he feel so woozy? He looked back down to his arm. Oh…that was a lot of blood. “You shouldn’t have used blood magic…” He sighed “A puppy somewhere exploded”. The pain then started to go away and his arm began to feel better. He chuckled and shook his head, just amused by her skills, she was quite a useful little thing wasn’t she? “Thanks…that’s ten times better” But he still felt woozy, he hoped that went away soon.

He grinned at her “I am…I’d be in here even more if you kissed me” He teased. When she left to go to Parker his brow furrowed, wondering what she was up too. Parker heard her name and turned, frowning when she saw Tristian “Oh my God, what happened-“ Her words caught off as her head snapped back and she fell back to the floor to the shock and gasps of everyone around them. Parker’s head swam and she raised a hand to her jaw in horror. She stared at Tristian with anger, not bothering to keep up her façade, she was fucking pissed. She shouted in pain when Tristian punched her again and started to curse furiously, though it was gurgled from her slack jaw.

Khalid watched, his eyes widening and he burst out in laughter “I hope that actually happened and I’m not passed out right now dreaming this” He told her when she returned and he grunted as he stood, though tried not to lean on her too heavily. “When we get home, I think I need to be pampered…its Halloween. I think you should wear a nurse’s outfit. Yup” He smirked. He may be injuryed and a bit out of it…but he never lost his charm.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am

Big baby, always complaing about something. But this time it was justified after all he had almost lost his arm thanks to a multimouthed demon, been blown into a wall and had to kiss Parker. So she let him complain without getting on to him. She gently rubbed her hands on her dress andd ignored the pain that throbbed in her palm. "Desperate times Khalid, you were going to be made into demonic kibble and bits so I did what I had too." she didn't regret it, afterall, she saved Khalid and whatever conscequence that came from it she would take in strides.

Nothing was ever good enough, she saved his ass and now he wanted a kiss. Men! Leaning forward she pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead and rubbed his cheek. "You're nothing more than a big baby you know that?" she smiled softly at him and mentally scolded herself for acting the way she did. When she had Khalid's arm around her shoulder she turned and looked back Parker who had a few people comforting her and her swollen jaw. "Nope, that was real, I have the busted hand to prove it...and it's not Halloween anymore, it's the first of November so no...no nurse outfit. But I'll make you some hot chocolate instead." she smiled and made the long journey to his apartment.

Once they got there she struggled to unlock his door while carrying him into the room. Once she got to door open she shooed away the demon children called Khalid's cats and brought him to his bed. As gently as she could she laid him down on his bed and huffed. "No more Chinese for you." she said with a huff. Gently moving his hair from his face she sat down on the side of the bed and traced his cheek with her thumb. "Get some rest Khalid." she said softly pulling the blanket over Khalid's form.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Everybody better beware

“I’m just saying I better not grow ears on my ass as punishment for you saving me…” He muttered unhappily. Blood magic had bad consequences and he didn’t want Tristian to suffer them, he preferred to suffer it, but he also didn’t want some freaky shit happening to him either. He made a face when she kissed his forehead, for he had been wanting a kiss on the lips but he guessed he could take the forehead kiss. “I’m not a baby” He leered at her but it was a half-assed attempt. He had gone through a pretty rough night, he was allowed to be a big baby. He was in pain and didn’t get a proper kiss, she was just lucky he didn’t start throwing a tantrum. He chuckled when she told him he wasn’t dreaming of her punching Parker and a big smirk spread over his lips “In the words of youth in this day and age…that was epic” He said with full amusement before sighing “And come on! I deserve a nurse’s outfit. November is…is lame for sexy costumes. What are you going to dress as? A sexy turkey? Doesn’t work”

He was a lump practically the whole way to his place but at least he moved his legs enough to get them there. He groaned as he lied back, still feeling light headed and his whole body hurt from head to toe. He smiled at her, one of his cats coming to sit on his chest and stare at him. He idly pet it’s head, shaking his head “I don’t want to sleep…I want you in a nurse’s outfit feeding me hot cocoa and tell me I’ve been a bad boy…oh, no, wait, that’s sexy teacher…my head is all clogged. What do sexy nurse’s say? Do you want a sponge bath? Hm, maybe that” He chuckled

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Tristian smiled and shook her head at Khalid. Rising from the bed she walked over to his waredrobe and pulled out some of her spare clothes she had hidden in case she ever needed them. It was suprising that the professor never found them. Unzipping the dress she let it fall to her feet in a pool of red silk. Stepping out she picked the dress from the floor and folded it gently and placed it in the hiding place of her other clothes. She kept her back to Khalid, even though she knew he probably wanted to have a show but she was far to tired.

Slipping into a pair of gray sweat pants and a matching hoodie that formed to her body she stretched her arms above her head and listened to her bones as they popped loudly. She really should head home, Khalid was bound to fall asleep any moment now. It was a wonder he hadn't passed out by now. Walking over to the bed she crawled in beside him and opened her arms for him to lay on her chest. "I tell you what when we both feel better I'll wear a sexy nurses outfit for you and...fix your boo boo's." she chuckled at her last words and gently ran her fingers through the fae's hair.

Yawning behind her hand silently she hummed softly while running her fingers through his hair. It was a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] her mother use to sing to her whenever she was sick. She didn't know the words, mainly because they were in the ancient fairy language and Tristian had never learned it before but the melody was nice and gave her happy memories. Soon she felt her eye lids start to feel heavy, she really should go home but she was so comfortable. She continued to hum the song and slowly her hand stopped running through his hair and finally after a long and stressful night Tristian fell asleep with Khalid resting in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Everybody better beware

He turned his head to watch her change, sighing wistfully as the dress fell to the floor “I really liked that on you…” He muttered, bummed that the dress was coming off in his apartment like this and he couldn’t even really enjoy it like he had been hoping for. He would have liked a little show sure, but he understood (kinda) that she was tired and he was tired…but he was also a man. He could have been in a body cast and he wouldn’t have been tired enough or in pain enough to not enjoy a naked Tristian, but alas, tonight he would get no action. He had yet to allow himself sleep because he was still holding out on the sexy nurse thing. Hell, he’d take on sexy jogger right now with her in those sweats if he had too. He went through a shitty night and he was getting nothing for it? Not fair.

He shifted to lie in her arms, not wanting to close his eyes because he knew sleep would come, but his body yearned for it so desperately. Her promise though made him smirk and chuckle “I’m going to hold you to that…I have many boo boo’s that need attending too” He let his eyes close finally and sighed heavily, enjoying the feeling of her hands through his hair “I am relieved you did not get eaten by that demon little witch…” he murmured sleepily, listening to the lullaby she sang, forcing himself to stay awake as long as possible so he could enjoy her voice and her affections. But soon he couldn’t fight sleep just like she couldn’t and he too allowed his body to succumb to a deep, restful sleep in her embrace.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 am

Anyone who watched the two lovers would think time had frozen in place. It looked like something straight out of a romance novel. The room was dark only the soft glow of moonlight danced down upon the sleeping pair.

Suddenly one of the shadows moved until the sillhouette of a woman formed. Her golden jewels chimed gently as she moved around the room her icy eyes watching the lovers with interest. Her long ebony hair flowed down her back in thick waves ending at her waist. Her outfit was old and looked like an egyptian priestess costume. Never in all her years would she have thought she would see this. The woman came closer to the bed causing the cats to perk up growl low at her. "Be silent my friends...I mean them no harm...only to inform." pulling a scroll from the robes of her outfit she placed it gently on the nightstand and looked down at a mirrored reflection of herself holding Khalid gently to her breast. Smiling the woman blinked her eyes, changing the color from icy blue to pitch black. "I shall pray for you my little one." Gently pushing away Tristian's hair from her hair she pressed a soft kiss to her forehead and vanished in thin air the scroll still lingering on the nightstand.

The next morning

Tristian stretched and groaned her body sore as hell from their little adventure. Her icy eyes open and fell upon one of Khalid's many cats staring at her with wide green eyes. It mewed softly and rubbed it's face against hers as if trying to wake her up. Wait...Khalid's cat. Tristian stiffened and looked around the room, she had fallen asleep at Khalid's. That means...

The little witch looked down at the sleeping form pressed against her breast and groaned softly, "Shit shit shit shit!" she whispered pushing the cat off of her. How exactly was she suppose to explain this one?! As gently as she could she picked up Khalid's hand from her waist and tried to manuever from his grip, "Please don't wake up...please don't wake up." It was Saturday so hopefully the Professor would sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 am

Everybody better beware

He dreamt of the desert. Of pyramids not yet finished, of small villages and faces he didn’t recognize. It was the same kind of dreams he always had, that seemed more like memories then made up visions in his mind. He slept peacefully, until sleep started to wear off and he became aware of a soreness in his body he had not gone to bed with. It felt like he had been dropped off a ten story building, why did he feel like that? And then there was movement, someone he was near that was trying to move away. France? He didn’t remember being in bed with her, he fell asleep alone the last time he recalled, but maybe she had snuck in in the middle of the night and now was sneaking away again to teach a class. It was odd though for her to come and go without waking him, so he let his eyes open even though his body protested, wanting more rest. Wow…what had happened to him?

He took in a deep breath and then let it out with a groan, looking up at the person he was apparently sleeping against….and it was not the person he was expecting at all. His eyes widened and he quickly sat up, staring at her “Tristian?!” Why was…why was she in his bed?! She shouldn’t be in his bed…at least she was clothed but…no! That wasn’t the point, the point was she shouldn’t be in his bed “God’s sake, what are you doing here?!” He scooted back away from her, absolutely bewildered about this whole situation.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

Tristian was nearly out of the bed when the Professor suddenly shot back away from her causing the witch to lose her balance and fall out of the bed landing face first on the ground. "Oooowwww!" Tristian groaned loudly as her body protested movement. Khalid's stupid cat rubbed it's body against her face causing her to sneeze loudly. Stupid cats! If they weren't careful she would use them as target pratice! Pushing herself off the floor she rubbed her cheek that had hit the carpet and looked at the professor.

Come on Tristian think! Suddenly Tristian got an idea, "You were in an accident last night." the lie rolled off her tongue effortlessly. Pulling herself off the floor she hissed at the pain shooting up her spine. She needed a nice long hot bath. "A car hit you last night and while I was on my way home I saw it. I patched up your wounds and I fell asleep making sure you wouldn't stop breathing in the middle of the night. You're welcome by the way." she faked annoyance, her time in the drama class doing her loads of good!

Lowering herself to the soft bed that called for her to lay down but she fought it and instead looked to the professor. "Don't worry I didn't see and or touch you in any inappropriate way. We all know how you feel about that." Rubbing the back of her head softly this time her annoyance was no faked at all.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:17 am

Everybody better beware

He tried to reach out and grab her before she fell, but his body killed from head to toe, his reflexes weren’t working like they should. He hadn’t meant to try and give the girl a concussion, he had just been startled was all. He quickly moved to the edge of the bed and looked down at her, quickly offering his hand to help her up. Shocked or not, he still had manners. “Are you alright?” He had to at least make sure she was ok and she hadn’t broken herself before he went back to drilling her with his own personal questions. Then she blurted something out about him being in an accident and he gave her a bewildered expression. “Accident?” What in the world was she talking about? His eyes practically popped out when she continued “A car hit me?!” He tried to stand up but his body pretested and he kept sitting down, running a hand through his hair. He looked down at himself to see his clothes ripping and bloody and dirty. Dear lord!

He shook his head as if this was some crazy dream “Good God Tristian! Did you call 911? Why didn’t you take me to a hospital?! And why was I in the middle of a street! How did I allow a car to hit me?” He had fallen asleep early in the evening! How had he gotten up, got dressed, gone outside and get hit by a car without one ounce of a memory about it! He knew he had blackouts but this? This was absolutely ridiculous!

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Tristian gently pushed him back to the bed and pulled the blanket back on top of him. He really shouldn't be moving. Even if she had healed his wounds his body was still in some form of pain. He just needed some rest. "Calm down you're going to hurt yourself." she said putting his hands down on his chest and gently moving his wild hair from his face. This was so awkward, in so many ways. She wasn't use to the Professor, hell the most she saw of him now since she dropped his class was passing in the hallways and she avoided eye contact as much as possible.

Pressing his head back to the pillow she placed her hand gently over his mouth to get him to stop talking. If it had been Khalid she would have simply slapped him but it was the Professor that wouldn't work very well. "Professor, I'm a witch remember? I have magic it's easier, cleaner, and a lot cheaper to do so than to take you to the hospital." With everything that happened in the last night saying he got hit by a car was the cloest thing she could think of to sum up why he hurt so badly. Nearly having your arm ripped off and blown into a wall just didn't seem to go well together.

"Look, I'm going to make you something to eat, just calm down and take a few deep breaths. Why don't you go take a nice warm shower to ease your muscles and by the time you get out the food will be ready. Once you eat and I make sure you're not going to die I'll leave you alone. You can even call France if you want." Her last sentence made her stand up from the bed a little quicker than she would have liked. Waving her hand the shower started in the bathroom warm steam drifted out of the cracked door.

Looking over her shoulder she tried to smile, "Go on." opening the door she walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Bracing her hands on the counter she leaned forward and pressed her forehead against the cabinet. "I'm such a moron."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Everybody better beware

Calm down? She wanted him to calm down? He had apparently been hit by a car and had no recollection of this, so he really didn’t feel like calming down. He resisted lying back, shaking his head “I don’t want to rest. I want to know what happened” He then gave her a look “If you healed me, then I should be absolutely fine, correct?” He couldn’t hurt himself if he was fine and if she thought he wasn’t fine then he needed to go to a hospital right now and get himself fixed up. He understood magic, a little, he did always try to keep it at a arm’s length. So he was uncertain if she had healed him completely, maybe he had internal injuries she couldn’t fix and he was dying right now? I mean he had been hit by a car!

When her hand came over his mouth he stiffened and went silent like she wanted, giving her the benefit of the doubt and listening to her. He sighed and gently removed her hand from his mouth “Fine, I trust you” He would…he just hoped he didn’t start bleeding from his eyeballs anytime soon. He nodded at her suggestion, glancing over to his bathroom as the shower started then he looked back to her “Alright…that sounds like a good idea, actually” Maybe that would help clear his head and maybe have him remember what had happened last night…but he doubted it, nothing ever seemed to help with his memory loss. He waited till she left before getting out of bed, groaning and moaning the whole time from his soreness. He grabbed a fresh pair of clothes then went into the bathroom and got into the shower, taking his time to try and ease his mind and body, but only his body felt better when he got out of the shower. He slicked back his wet hair, dressed, then walked out to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:14 pm

He was so stubborn, at least he had one thing in common with Khalid. When he walked into the bathroom she started dinner, magically having items fly out fridge and pantry. She pulled the pans and utensils out their proper places and began cooking. She made omelets, bacon, sausage, pancakes and coffee. The coffee was what she really needed. Rubbing her neck with her hand she groaned at the pain that pinched the nerve in her neck. She needed a massage, a nice long massage.

She made herself a cup of coffee and sipped on the hot beverage enjoying the feeling of it sliding down her throat. Khalid's cats mewed softly by her feet rubbing their bodies against her legs. Tristian had no idea why the cats liked her so much. She threatened them on a daily basis. She heard the shower cut off and the soft pitter patter of the Professor making his way out of the shower. She turned to acknowledge him but froze in place at the sight of the half dressed professor.

Her mouth opened and shut quickly before she turned away her cheeks turning a brilliant shade of crimson. Come on Tristian, you've seen the man naked already why the hell are you blushing like a virgin?" Her mind scolded her but she kept her gaze away. Instead she made him a cup of coffee just the way he liked it and placed it on the counter before continuing to cook breakfast. Tucking her hair behind her ear she flipped the pancake in the air and back into the pan. "Do...do you feel better Professor?" she asked with her gaze adverted.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Everybody better beware

He hadn’t really thought much about his choice of clothing, he had just wanted something loose and comfortable since his body felt terrible and his arm was stiff, so some simple pj pants and an old shirt missing buttons was what he had thrown on. He took in a deep breath of the smell of freshly made food and his stomach grumbled. He was starving, he’d eat a brink right now if he had too but luckily it seemed Tristian greatly enjoyed cooking with all the food she had made. He looked at everything before looking to her and saw her face, his own turning into concern “You alright?” Why was she looking at him like that? And she was blushing. Did his lack of clothing embarrass her? Make her uncomfortable? Maybe he should have thought about that better.

He looked down at himself then back to her “Do you want me to change?” When he actually thought about it he realized this choice of clothing was inappropriate to wear infront of a student, but the thought of having to put on jeans and a proper shirt made his body very unhappy. He walked over and picked up the coffee cup, taking a few sips before he sat down heavily “A little better, still very sore…” He put the coffee cup down and leaned back against the chair “Ok, so tell me exactly what happened last night and how I got hit by a car”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:24 pm

"I..I...um...I'm fine." she quickly flipped the omelets and turned down the heat of on the stove to let the bacon cook slower. Oh Jesus she was sweating more than a sinner in church. Why was this so hard? She had already slept with his other half, she knew his body inside and out and yet looking at him in the Professor mindset made her all hot and bothered. She honestly hoped Khalid was knocked unconscious inside that man's head if not she would be hearing about this non-stop when he came out tonight.

"No...no it's fine I know that you're sore and need something comfortable to wear so it's fine." she didn't look at him as she spoke instead she just put the food on the plate and carried it over to him. She sat the plate down gently and quickly made her own to sit across from him while they ate. Snapping her fingers the kitchen magically cleaned itself, the dirty dishes floated in mid air as they waited their turn to be washed. "That's good...a good long hot shower can fix anything." grabbing the hem of her hoodie she lifted it over her head and tossed it on the chair to the left leaving her in a thin tank top. It was hot and the hoodie was only making her hotter.

"I was walking home when I saw you crossing the road before I could do anything you got hit by the car. I never knew a person could fly so high. They didn't even stop to see if you were okay and you were bleeding and I thought it would be best if I healed you quickly and just brought you back here instead of to a hospital. After all it was Halloween and the hospitals are always packed on Halloween."

It was the best thing she could come up with and hopefully he bought it. Rubbing her neck again she groaned and finally dug into her food, secretly patting herself on the back for doing such a good job. Oh yes, she was awesome. "After we eat I'll just head back to my dorm. If you want I'll call France and she can come take care of you." That sentence made her blood run cold the thought of France taking care of the Professor. Goo goo and ga gaing over his like some naughty nurse.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Everybody better beware

He didn’t think she was fine and although she seemed uncomfortable and he knew he should probably dress, he didn’t and simply just sat and drank his coffee because he needed it to function. The food smelled amazing as well and his stomach grumbled again and he just hoped it wasn’t loud enough for her to hear. He chuckled some and shook his head “Not everything…” He had plenty of issues that no hot shower could ever fix, and one of those issues was standing in his kitchen cooking him breakfast. He looked down at the plate of food and gave her a smile “Thank you, it looks wonderful” He commented sincerely, doing everything in his power to not pick up his fork and start scarfing. Instead he took another sip of his coffee, put a napkin on his lap then picked up his form and began to eat like a civilized human. He glanced over though when she removed the hoodie and he found himself choking some to see the tank top underneath. There wasn’t enough clothes being worn that there should have been.

He drank some of his coffee after his small choking spell then set it down as he listened to her story. Her story made sense so far but…why was he crossing the street? And he would have looked both ways, if he had seen car lights he would have never crossed. He was law abiding, he only crossed at crosswalks, he never jay walked. But he had a feeling if he brought any of this up she wouldn’t address it and it would only cause some kind of argument, so he didn’t bother “I see” Was all he said, taking the story…but for some reason it felt wrong to him. He continued to eat, shaking his head “It’s fine, no need. I think I’ll sleep some more, call her later”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 pm

She smiled sheepishly at him; gently tucking her hair behind her ears as she dug into her own food. She was a good cook after all she was Italian it was breed into them just like Asian were born knowing martial arts and how to defy gravity. Italians were born knowing how to cook, paint and have awesome sex. When he chocked she looked at him, "Are you okay?" she asked wiping her mouth.

One of the cats rubbed against her leg and she pushed it away. Under the table one of the cats held the scroll our mystery woman had set on the nightstand for Tristian between it's teeth. She finished her food and gently placed the utensils down on the plate and cleaned her mouth. He didn't buy it, at least not all of it. She could basically see the questions running around in his head but he didn't press the issue which she was happy for because she honestly didn't have any more excuses up her sleeve.

Looking down at her plate she sighed and nodded, France was the Professor's girlfriend, she was Khalid's two men one body. Man it was hard to tell the difference sometimes. "Yeah, you need more sleep. I'll just...get out of your hair." Quickly rising from her seat she grabbed her plate and took it over to the sin. She didn't need to get things confused she just needed to make sure he was okay then get the hell out before she got in any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 am

Everybody better beware

The food was phenomenal, he thought he was pretty decent but damn…he didn’t make food like this and it wasn’t even anything fancy “You have a cook’s touch” He complimented her with a smile as he took in another spoonful. He was such a man of pattern and so set in his ways, that without even thinking he’d take three mouthfuls of food before drinking coffee and would keep repeating the pattern over and over again. Once his choking calmed down he cleared his throat and shook his head, trying to calmly as possible return to his food “Fine. Just...food...went down wrong” His voice was a little scratchy from his coughing but he was able to compose himself once again and made sure to not look at her unless it was strictly to her face.

He nodded “Well, thank you, for everything. You saved my life. I owe you something in return” Whether he believed her story of the car or not, something bad had happened to him and she had to have been the one to save him and stayed with him to make sure he was alright. One just didn’t take that lightly at all. He finished eating and sat back to finish his coffee “Don’t worry about the plates. I’ll tend to them” She had done enough, he didn’t want her doing his dishes. As he finished his coffee he looked down and made a funny face as he noticed one of his cats was holding something. He leaned down and pried it from there mouth, looking it over curiously then to Tristian “Is this yours?”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 am

"Well...thank you." she ignored his protest and began to wash her dish by hand anyway just for the hell of it. Because even though she knew she should go home, take a long shower and crash, she just couldn't make herself and was trying to bide her time. Looking over her shoulder she smiled at him and dried off her hands, "Well I'm glad I could be of assisstance." She still hadn't healed her hand and the scar was still throbbing painfully.

Her eyes shifted to the scroll in his hand, reaching over she grabbed it and broke the old seal a wave of magic burst forth throwing her hair off her shoulders. "Oh no." her eyes shifted to the Professor for a moment before slowly unwinding the old scroll. The words were faded and in ancient Greek. Wonderful. But before her eyes the words slowly formed from Greek, to Italian and then finally to English. What she read on the scroll made her eyes widened. As punishment for using blood magic, a great evil would be released into the world and it would be her job as well as the fae Khalid, to restore balance.

Swallowing loudly she chuckled nervously and quickly rewound the scroll and clutched it tightly between her hands. She opened her mouth to say something but found she could not form any words to express what she needed and or wanted to say. Instead she just looked down at the scroll and took in a deep breath. "Oh no."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Everybody better beware

So stubborn…it made him smile and chuckle that she just ignored him and kept washing her plate anyway. “Well, you think of anything, and I’ll pay you back. Seriously, anything” She had saved his life, hell if she came out and said she needed a car he would probably try and get her one…as long as she promised to not ever hit him with it, of course. Since the scroll didn’t belong to him he had to assume it was Tristian’s and the cat had gotten to it somehow. When she first took it and the magic came forth he stiffened, staring at the scroll suspiciously as if a monster would emerge from it then Tristian’s face “Did the cat ruin it…?” Her behavior had switched to frightened, but if it was hers then why would she be acting like this?

He put the cat down and stood “Tristian? What’s the matter? What’s on the scroll?” He would have taken it from her to see, but she was holding it too tightly. Instead he just stood before her, searching her face and waiting for her to explain.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Tristian didn't want anything from the Professor. Well that was a lie, a nice little game of horizontal limbo in the kitchen would be nice but would never happen. Plus Khalid would be all over her if that happened and seeing him with his kicked puppy face wasn't on her things to do today list. Looking down at the scroll she opened her mouth again to answer but found that no words would form on her lips. Pulling her bottom lip between her pearly white teeth she bounced slightly on the tips of her feet.

Ancient and Evil should never been in the same sentence together. Shit this was bad. Very bad. How the hell was she and Khalid suppose to fix this? The scroll crinkled under her grip as her mind ran through ways to try and undo what had already been done. Oh this was sooooooo bad. She had never done anything like this before, well there was that one time when she first used blood magic when she was five and summoned a hell spawn. Tiny little thing, she named him Gizmo but her father sent it back. She still missed the little thing. But this was different, tiny hell spawns and ancient evils were different things and one was more powerful than the other.

The Professor spoke and jarred Tristian from her thoughts. Glancing back down at the scroll and then to him she took a hesitant step back. "Um...I...there's this..." Oh come on Tristian! You just told him he got hit by a damn car and now you can't figure out an excuse to get the hell out of his apartment?! Instead she walked back to his bedroom quickly and grabbed her bag that she had made magically appear to keep up the rouse for the Professor. Shoving the scroll deep in the pocket she slid the bag on her shoulder. "Gotta go..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Everybody better beware

He just stared at her as she stood there silently, giving her a look that showed he was waiting for her to say something. Why was she always so secretive? I suppose he had no right to know anything that involved her, he could consider her an acquaintance but they were really nothing more, so he had no obligations to know anything in her life. But still, seeing her looking the way she was worried him and he just wanted to help her if he could. “Tristian…?” He said her name again questioningly after a while passed and she still had said nothing. What had gotten her so spooked? He was starting to wish he had opened the scroll first and then asked her if it was hers, but that wasn’t how he did things, he was respectful. But he was dying to know what was up.

He tilted his head when she began to speak, waiting for her to finish, but that didn’t seem to be in his favor today. He blinked when she just walked off and grabbed her things, standing there like a deer in the headlights. What in the world was wrong with her?! He turned to face her when she came back out of his bedroom “Whoa, whoa, wait. Wait a minute. Just wait” He put a hand up “Tristian, what is on the scroll that has you so worked up? Something is wrong”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 pm

She had to get out of here, quick. She didn't have answers for the Professor. For Khalid oh yeah but for the Professor oh no. The Professor was just...not ready for this kind of thing. Khalid on the other hand would probably jump the gun and go off guns a blazing to try and put to rest whatever evil they had unleashed. Sometimes it royally sucked being a damn witch. She ignored him when he spoke her name though she did like the sound of it on his lips. It was nice. But now was not the time for that. "Look, there's this...thing that you really wouldn't understand so I'm just going to go okay." she moved to walk pass him, pressing her hand to his shoulder a sudden wave of pain shot through her brain causing her to fall to the floor.

Flashes of images danced across her vision. A city in flames, two men fighting. A woman in the background using blood magic. The faces were blurry, but she could tell one of them was Khalid, mainly because of his hair and amazing body. But who the other two were she had no idea. "Tatia! How could you betray me?" a rough voice echoed in her mind, a blood covered woman stood before a man who was slowly turning to stone. Blood poured from the corner of her mouth. "To protect you." It was her voice, but she had never been here before.

Tristian opened her eyes slowly a small bead of blood trickling from the corner of her eyes. Her vision finally cleared and she stared at the ceiling of Khalid's apartment. What the hell was that? She didn't have visions! That was way down the line of things she wanted to learn but that...that was a mind fuck. "Ow." she groaned pushing the palm of her hand to her head to try and fight the pounding headache that pressed against her temples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: