Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
It starts with a song Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

It starts with a song

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

It starts with a song Empty
PostSubject: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Name: Dannielle Blackwater
Race: Werewolf
Marital Status: Single

Dannielle isn't very smart, in fact, she reads at a 10th grade level, but she makes it up in pure friendship and kind, loyal companion in her. This wolf has lived in the wild since her family, her pack was separated because of the humans who they live with chased them out at a young age. When she got the job of dj for a local night club ran by a bachelor wolf pack, she didn't know much about the world around her, so they sent her to Aeternitas University. Even though she is not aware about her world, she still greets it with a smile and friendly nature. She will ask for name a few time more then most people would, it's because she forgets things easily, but once you become close to her, she'll remember you very well.

Currently Needs
-Friends(duhhh)
-A soul mate(male werewolf or wizard preferred)
-To have an affair with a female fae for a week(before she meets her mate)
-To live in town with one of her classmates
-To experience how it's like being a stripper(I just want that to happen XD)

Apply now! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

I nominate tristian to be her friend and roommate! I can see these two getting along great!
Back to top Go down
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

Full Name : Mason William Whitlock
Race : Wizard

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 pm

I'll offer up my two characters to plot with:

I've got Mason Whitlock, who is a 19 year old freshman at the school, plays on the hockey team and is a young wizard trying to learn how to control his powers better.

I also have a redheaded werewolfy named Allie Clemmons who is 31 years old and is a school secretary, she's friendly with students/younger people and werewolves for that matter if they don't pose a threat to her.
Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

Full Name : Zeus Axel Riley
Race : Wizard

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 pm

So I have several characters to offer up.

For Friends I can offer up,
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wouldn't have much of a reason to meet her but we can think of something.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] could be good friends, Anka is learning to adjust to life as a vampire and would be in a wheelchair at times, but she's rather friendly. The pair could meet at a night class.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] is a wild wolf in a sense, she isn't a student but she might become one. Her and Dannielle could meet in the woods someday, or Dannielle could spot Ankh doing Parkour. Ankh is Anka's twin sister, but the pair have never met.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] is the dean's guard, but also a very old wolf, she could offer Dannielle some guidance.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] is a nurse at the school, she is super friendly, but is rather socially awkward at time, but is a sweet woman none the less.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] I don't know that these two would meet, but they could it would be interesting if Devika tried to corrupt her.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] could be a potential roommate if you don't want to go with Tristian, though Saskia does have Tourette's so that would be something interesting for the pair.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] is the Associate dean at AETU, he is a friendly lad and would have no issues talking with her.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Is a maintenance man at AETU, he is really nice but old in his ways because he is an Amish boy who was just recently shunned from his community.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] is a fae still in the works but he likes to befriend anyone he can make a deal with.

Fae love affair & Stripper:
Devika is a female fae and she has nooooo issues being with a woman, she's also a call girl but if she rather fancied Dannielle she'd spoil her rotten for the week they shared together. Devika could also teach Dannielle some stripper moves and get her in somewhere to do a little stripping as well.

Soul mate:
I don't have a male wolf or wizard to offer, but I do have Ankh a werewolf to offer up if you wanna go that route.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Friends:
Tristian: AETU's version of Bo and Kenzi over here! They'll be like sisters, especially since how they both act.

Allie: I can see Dannielle coming to her for emotional support.

Freya: Yeah we can think of something.

Anka: Yeah, would be awesome.

Ankh: Ahhh yeah, some wolf girls up in here. XD

Claire: Dannielle can come to her for guidance.

Kristine: The nurse she would want to check her. XD

Devika: Every interesting indeed. I do like the idea of her being spoiled for a week by her, pm me for a more in depth thought for their relationship. Razz

Saskia: Hmm, three girls, two freshman, and a Junior, a wolf, a witch and a human in the same housing complex. Some crazy shit is bound to happen.

Zeus: Maybe she can challenge him to a game of chess at times? XD

Zek: Dannielle thinks the Amish are wired. xD So she'll try to stay away from him.

Mr. Gold: Maybe Dannielle can ask for a new laptop from him? XD

Soul Mate:
Manson: They would have a good chat when it comes to music, but she personally can not stand anyone getting hurt. Manson can be a nice soul mate for Dannielle but the sport he plays might put a few thoughts in her head that he might be hurting people during his games, since hockey is a dangerous sport. Dannielle personally looks for a mate who can be gentle but yet firm if he needs to. Someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind but yet has the heart to put it in a way so no one can get offended. I can see them having some sort of relationship but a soul mate is something he'll have to work for. Also, his age is something Dannielle takes every personal, she likes to feel young not old, with him being 4 years younger then her. Dannielle might think he's a cougar hunter. XD
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

OMG YOU WATCH LOST GIRL YOU'RE OFFICIALLY BAD ASS IN MY BOOK! WOOT! Yes, they can be just like Kenzi and Bo (Tristian is very much like Kenzi)

I have other characters though none are witches. Tristian seems like the only one that would work for Dannielle right now. Maybe a little bit down the road we can plot with my other characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm

I have Kythen you can play with. Dunno where they'd go as far as friends/soul mate or whatever but I could definitely see them getting along. He's a true cowboy from Dallas with some witch powers thanks to his mother. He loves horses, acting, being outdoors and cooking and he works at the local gay bar because it amuses him. Other than that he's just your average guy who happens to be heir apparent to one of the most wealthy and powerful wolf packs in Texas, he just doesn't flaunt that little fact because he doesn't want people treating him different just because he's a rich cowboy. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm

I know right?! Very Happy Lost girl is awesome!

Relationships-
Kythen- Hhmm, Dannielle would be curious about him. Dannielle does love doing new things, thinking about him showing her around the cowboy ways. She loves food, so him cooking well is a win for my red head. XD The fact that he is a skilled fighter, she can feel safe around him. Like he is her guard wolf, lol. Dannielle doesn't care what you are but who you are, as long as he is the same person after he told her he was a rich cowboy, she could care less. Dannielle does go into a gay bar sometimes, just for the fun of it. I can say that Kyhen will make a better soul mate then Manson, but we'll never know. Feel free to pm me any time you want to see how it plays out. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It starts with a song   It starts with a song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It starts with a song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: IC-
Jump to: