Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
An (un)expected Reunion  Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

An (un)expected Reunion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

Full Name : Gauge Neo Townsend
Race : Vampire

An (un)expected Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Gauge had been waiting for the perfect moment to meet up with Eliza once again. He didn't want to just show up and be like 'so my fledgling is dead and you need to stop smelling like a dog' and that made things a little more complicated. It would seem that fate was on his side though, because as he was walking through the town late that evening he spotted a young blonde out cold on the ground. When he approached her, he could instantly smell the scent of the girl's sire and the side of his lip curled into a smirk.

He checked the girl's pockets and found her wallet, then flipped it open and saw the address. Perfect, this young thing not only belonged to Eliza but lived with her how lucky was he. Normally he would have taken the wallet, but today he stuffed it back into the girl's pocket and picked her up, and instantly noticed something odd about this young girl. She had some cuts and scraps upon her arms and face from when she fell, that weren't healing. He didn't care though he just cradled the girl in his arms and mad it so the blonde's head rested against his shoulder. "Well Anka, its time to take you home." He spoke as he began his walk in the direction of the estate that belonged to Eliza.

He walked up the driveway and noticed that the place was under going some construction and wanted to chuckle but kept his face stone cold as he walked up to the door. Once at the door he lifted his foot and used it to knock upon the door hoping that Eliza would be the one to open up. He hadn't seen her face to face in some time and was interesting to see what the vampire was like now up close. Surely, coming to her home caring her fledgling would bring about some hostility, but seeing as he had clearly not been the source of her unconsciousness he would just take things as they came.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]The manor was almost done finished. Thank God! Eliza had moved back in once her room and office was fixed. If she had to stay in one more bloody hotel she was going to strangle someone. At this moment she sat in her lounge her head in her hands rubbing her temples roughly to keep the pounding headache at bay. The construction workers were so loud and messy. They had broken three irreplaceable antiques while they fixed her house. Those workers were currently in her freezer with their heads removed.

Eliza wasn't a violent person...except when someone had no respect for her or her belongings. And to make matters worse Anka was late. Very late. She understood she was still after all a child in many senses and she wanted to go out and use her legs but if she was going to be late one would think she would at least call and let her know. Tossing back the tiny blue pills in her hand she downed her entire glass of water and stood quickly deciding to have a little walk to clear her head.

However she didn't make it two feet out of her lounge when there was a knock at her door. Niles was currently in the kitchen cleaning. Rolling her eyes she walked to the door and pulled it open the sight on the other side made her stomach drop. "Oh my God Anka!" she exclaimed taking her fledgling from the mystery man without even giving him a glance. Carrying her to her the lounge she placed her on the couch and instantly bit into her wrist before placing it on the girls mouth for her to drink. Normally her wounds would be healed by now but Anka was a special vampire. Finally looking back over her shoulder she looked Guage up and down slowly before running her hand over Anka's golden hair. "Who are you?" she said flatly with no emotion at all. He obviously wasn't the one that did this or he wouldn't have brought her to the manor. No one is that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Gauge stood at the door as though he was just there to deliver a package or something, but when the door opened up his attention turned to it instantly. A spark of lust hit his eyes, if only for a moment as he watched Eliza retrieve her fledgling from his arms and whisk the girl away. He didn't speak a word, but he could have, instead he just casually stepped into the vampire's home and followed her, with his hands behind his back like he belonged there. It was good to see she hadn't given up on that talented eye for antiques.

"She was passed out in the forest, near that haunted hay ride thing." He spoke with a wave of his hand, like it wasn't that big of a deal that he found her, still he knew it was best to speak up about her condition so no suspicions were made. He then placed his hand back and went to looking around again. There was a few pieces that he would love to take from his collection and add to her's.

When she finally addressed him, asking who he was he brought a hand around and pointed to himself and shrugged lightly. "Me? Oh, well my name is Gauge Townsend. It's a pleasure to see that you are doing so well off Miss. Romanov, and before you get all in an uproar, yes I know who you are." He had brought his hands up and shook them a bit to signify her getting all pissy. "You were with one of my Fledglings for quite sometime, Sebastian, how is he doing?" He asked, having to refrain from speaking the name with venom in his voice. Yes the last question was a bit of a low blow, he knew that the man was dead but he wanted to see her reaction, that sick bastard he was.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Head of the Historical Department
Castielle Montisque

Full Name : Castielle Evangeline Montisque

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]The forest? What the hell was she doing in the forest? Khalid, that sorry son of a bitch! He was probably using his powers to frighten people on the ride and Anka got sucked into it. When she got her hands on that fae she was going to rip him a new ass hole. No matter how much France tried to protect him she was going to kill that bastard. No one messed with her fledglings...no one. She leaned forward and kissed Anka's forehead gently and removed her wrist. She hadn't drank much but it would benough to heal her minor wounds. Any great ones they would deal with when it came time.

He introduced himself...arrogantly but still it was an introduction. He seemed oddly familiar to her but she just couldn't place it. When she spoke her name she opened her mouth to say something when he answered the question she had yet to ask. Her heart dropped to her feet at his mention of Sebastian. Rolling down the sleeve of her shirt she crossed her arms over her chest and cleared her throat. "He...he's dead." she said in a rough tone. She was not comfortable talking about Sebastian. Even if it was to his sire.

Placing a blanket on her sleeping fledgling she motioned for him to follow her out of the lounge to allow Anka to sleep. She waved off the construction workers and lead him to her office so they could speak privately. "I suppose I should thank you for saving my fledgling. I am in your debt." she walked over to the small cabinet in the corner of the room and poured them a nice strong glass of bourbon. Her headache hadn't left at all, but she needed a drink. Walking back to him she handed him the glass and leaned against the wood of her desk. "Sebastian never mentioned you. For all I knew you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 am

Gauge watched how motherly she was towards the young fledgling and wanted to laugh but he didn't. It was a sickeningly sweet thing to watch, if only because he had never done that with his fledgling, he made them, toughed them up and then let them out into the big bad world. Only a short few stayed by is side the rest were left to die like the animals they had been turned into. Though to appear sympathetic, he dropped his head and his gaze. "Well, that explains why he hasn't been in touch." He tone said that he was upset about that, but he was anything but.

Slipping his hands into his pocket he followed the vampire into her office and looked around, before looking back to her as she spoke up and placed a hand up in front of him with a shake of his head. "No thanks is needed, she clearly needed help and she's lucky that it was a vampire that found her and not some wolf." The last work he spoke with a little bit of distaste. Had one of those found the unconscious blonde she likely would have been ripped apart. "I was happy to help, would hate to see such a young vampire taken out before her prime." He added as he took the glass from her.

"That doesn't surprise me, me and him weren't really on speaking terms after he fell in love with some human girl. Tall blonde I believe, told him to stay away but he just had to have her." He replied, and it was for very good reason, Sebastian had taken off with something that belonged to his sire, and the man wasn't stupid, at least not for at least 300 years when he slipped up and left himself open. "But, I know all about you from Napoleon, he is mine as well but I don't talk to him either. I've found keeping them around only makes them expect me to take care of them." He shook his head with look on his face that said he wasn't sure why they thought he should do that.

"But feel free to ask me any questions you like, I'm sure you're just dying to know more about me." He spoke with some sarcasm in his voice before taking a sip from the cup, it wasn't his favorite drink in the world but Bourbon wasn't bad at least it was a good age.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Elizabetia swallowed hard, the bourbon burning as it slid down her throat. Pursing her lips she tucked her right arm under her breast and hung her left down at her side, her middle finger tapping against the glass as she tried hard not to think about Sebastian. Pulling her lip between her teeth she took an unsteady breath. "I've looked for him for over two centuries however, three years ago I felt our sire bond break. I'm sorry." She didn't know why she was apologizing after all, she knew nothing about this man or if he was even close to his fledglings. Sebastian never mentioned him, not once and she rarely spoke to Napoleon to even ask him.

She had to fight hard not to laugh at his words. It was no mystery that many of her kind disliked wolves. She however was currently in a....semi-relationship with one. She herself had no problem with wolves, and often found their company more interesting than that of her own kind. "Anka is a special vampire. I didn't want her to go out in the first place but she insisted and not all wolves are bad. You shouldn't let your prejudices cloud your judgement." she said matter of factly tossing the rest of her drink down in one shot.

Eliza pursed her lips slightly at his comment on the blond. She knew that sebastian had relationships before her but she still didn't like the idea of her Sebastian fratinizing with some...blond woman. It made her stomach twist in angry knots but her face remained impassive. "Napoleon is a good man. Though I don't approve of him talking about me without my permission especially if I don't know the person who is asking." She tilted her head slightly and continued to look at him. He was just so familiar and it bugged the hell out of her that she couldn't place his face.

Eliza grunted at his sarcastic remark and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "No not really. Arrogance is most unbecoming of a man." she stated taking the glass back from him to place in her cabinet. "I'm sorry but I feel as if we've met before. Have we? My memory isn't what it use to be."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 am

Gauge knew why the sire bond had been broken, but far be it for him to break the news to her the hard way. No, it was better that she didn't know he had condemned his fledgling to the ocean floor only to return to find out he had been killed. Still, it was fucking funny to him that someone hated Sebastian so much that they dove to the bottom of the ocean to kill him. "He was a great loss to the vampire community the man had gusto." He replied, speaking highly of the dead was always the polite thing to do.

"It's hardly prejudice that clouds my judgement. I've been around long enough to know that a wolf is always the animal and not the man." He replied before taking another sip of the drink. While they may appear human and act that way, at one time or another the man and the wolf became one and they did what came naturally killed. It was much like a vampire with blood, but he didn't like to see himself as some fur covered mutt humping peoples legs when he got excited.

Gauge gave a soft chuckle as she spoke of her disapproval of one of his fledglings talking about her without her consent. He brought his finger up and tapped next to his eye "I didn't give him the option." Gauge gave a wicked smirk, he always got information out of his children one way or the other, the other was always the preferred then he knew they weren't lying to him.

"Really? I haven't had many complaints, then again it's not like I typically let women do a lot of talking." He grinned and finished off his drink before setting the glass down on the woman's desk and slipped his hands into his pockets and paced the room a bit. Normally he forced women to their knees and made them do his bidding but that wasn't why he was here, he could pick up a prostitute on the way home for that. He heard rumors of a sweet little fae that lived in the area, two of them actually, maybe he'd get them both.

As she asked if they had met before he grinned and turned to face her. "Yes, yes we have a few times actually. To be completely honest with you, there was a time where you were considered to be my personal property. I paid good money for you back then, but clearly I didn't pay enough for security, as you slipped away in the middle of the night. I was always curious how you managed to escape my guards." He spoke as he rocked on his heels and toes a bit. Of course he knew how she had gotten away, Sebastian had seen to that, which was why he was more or less sentenced to his final death.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza silently thanked him and wrapped her arms around herself. Sebastian was her first love, at least that's what she told herself she had never felt love before having been confined to her brothers side. It still irked her that he tried to action her off like cattle to the highest bidder. Sebastian was the first man to show interest in her that wasn't after her money or title or land or beauty. He said he loved her and it's true that he might have. Until recently she believed to be head over heels for him. But since meeting Arian, she had begun to question such things.

Smirking Eliza walked around to her chair and took a seat crossing one slender leg over the other. "The same can be said of our race. We are just as much animal as they are if pushed too hard." Other than the beast that lied within them, werewolves and vampires weren't very different from one another. They had honor, pride, and protected those they held dear. So in Elizabetia's eyes they were just hairier versions of vampires...with a harder bite. They were sometimes better company that other vampires. Her kind often boasted about this or that and wolves tended to speak more openly and truthfully.

The more she spoke to him the more he made her uncomfortable, the word "Ass" was basically tattooed on the man's forehead. He was arrogant and cocky and screamed pain in the ass. He was obviously use to getting his way but she was not easily intimidated especially by those who have their thumbs wedged up their ass. Flipping her hair over her shoulder she narrowed her dark eyes on him. And it would seem he didn't appriciate women at all. That made her eye twitch angrily.

Personal property? "There has never been a time were I was anyone's personal property. she said with a growl her hand tightening into a fist below her desk. Eliza was not a prize for anyone to hold. She was her own person. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks, her mouth dropped. "You...you were the on my brother tired to marry me off too. she quicky rose from her seat. Her brother was going to marry her off to a vampire?! Sebastian's sire no less. This was all coming to quick for her to handle.

"I think it's about time you leave." she said walking to her door and pulling it open quickly. Elizabetia was suddenly very uneasy around him. He was much dangerous than he appeared. "Niles will see you out."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Gauge couldn't help but to let go of a slight bit of laughter as the woman compared vampires to werewolves. It was funny at least to him if only because the last time someone rubbed his belly, he wasn't thumping his foot out of happiness. "Yet, we don't grow tails, go figure." He replied with a grin. He probably shouldn't speak ill of the wolves, after all in the past he had used them as guards, until they let Eliza slip away, then they became completely useless.

A smirk swept across his lips as Eliza got heated over him referring to her as property, but back then that was exactly what women were, and what some women still wanted to be. "Well you can't say that because I did after all pay for your hand, and before you get pissy it had nothing to do with a title or money." He spoke in a matter of fact tone and held up a finger.

Back then Gauge had wanted the brunette because he could have her, that and she was by far the prettiest woman he had ever seen. When he heard about the auction well he hardly wanted her to go to some scum of the earth so he paid well, only to have her taken from his grasp at the last moment. "Well... yes an no, it took a little convincing on my part, but back then money said more then words, who knew." He shrugged as he looked at her.

He followed her with his eyes as she walked over to the door and said that it was time for him to leave. He held up a hand and made a slight tsk tsk sound, like getting rid of him would not be that easily. "Not just yet" he replied as he motioned for her to take a seat at her desk. After all he didn't come all this way and work all that hard to get over here to get pushed aside like trash.

"Now, I took time out of my night to see to it that your fledgling made it back to you safely. I could have left her out there, and truth be told I would have if she didn't belong to you. So why don't you just have a seat." He added and shifted his eye brows in the direction of her desk. He wasn't ready to leave yet, and when he was ready he would let her know.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza not blind to her beauty. Many a person had sought after her even when she was a vampire. Many times Sebastian fought to keep her hand. "It doesn't matter if you paid for my hand I would have still defied you. I have not now, nor ever been a kept woman." she hated the way men in that time thought that wives were nothing more than property to bear children and sit by their sides quietly. That was why she had not been married at a young age. Elizabetia had always been a little spit fire when it came to men. She blamed her youngest brother telling her to live the life she wanted not by what men told her.

She huffed angrily her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. Eliza was currently thanking ever God in heaven that she hadn't married this pompous ass in front of her. She probably would have still tried to escape him or kill herself. He was arrogant, cocky, rude, and obviously liked women below him...or under him. "My brother was a greedy bastard who only wanted to better himself and toss the rest of his family out on the street. Something the two of you must have had in common." Fledglings were family, you were their parent, their friend, their confidant, except Gauge tossed them away without so much as a second glance and only came to them if he wanted something.

Her hand tightened on the wood of the door silently cursing herself for letting France go out for the night. She could try to call Arian but Gauge would catch onto that very quickly. "This is my house, you have no authority here." she hissed at him. Arrogant asshole. She should have just taken Anka and slammed the door in his face. Now she knew why Sebastian hated his sire, Napoleon probably did as well. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end with his final words. Regretfully she closed the door and made her way back to her desk and slowly to her seat her hands resting on the arms of her leather chair. "There is nothing left for us to discuss. I am not now, nor will I ever be your property. If that is why you're here I think it is best you leave with what dignity you still have."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 pm

"How do you know what you would have done, hmm?" He asked in a curious manner, because she had no idea what he would have been like back then with her. He would have opened up worlds for Eliza back then, would have bent over backward to make her happy, but he wasn't that way anymore. "I mean really, you are just running on assumptions there."

He gave a laugh as he saw her getting all huffy and red in the cheeks, it was amusing to see that she still harbored that grudge for her brother. "Actually you are wrong there, and you'll be happy to know that your brother got what was coming for him. Spent the rest of his days pissing his bed trying to keep the boogyman from getting him." Gauge even made a ghostly sound have he spoke that and raised his brows giving his best ghost impression. That had been fun, scaring the poor bastard over and over again, served him right for screwing him over.

"Do you really think that it matters to me who's house this is? I mean seriously I have nearly 1000 years on you cupcake, so stop trying to throw your weight around like it matters because it really doesn't." He commented with a sort of how dare you look upon his face but really he didn't care. He even waved it off afterwards and went about pouring himself another drink.

"Please, I am not here because I think that you are my property, besides I got my money back in the end. You are free as a bird, besides I wouldn't want you now anyways, you have the stench of the dog, hardly worth owning now." He replied before taking a sip of the new drink he had poured and turned to her. "And trust me there isn't a thing you could do to me that would destroy my dignity, but you can try, now that would be entertaining." He mocked her a bit, wondering just what Eliza would do to try and 'ruin' things for him.

He took a seat on the edge of her desk and looked at her. "Well come on cupcake, lets see what you got." He set down his drink and looked at her with a smirk. This could be sooooooo much fun.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"I've never been a kept woman, I don't listen to orders from anyone, even Sebastian knew that. You're someone who likes to have power and is use to getting your way. That much I can tell just by looking at you. I would be just another prize to you. You'd feel nothing for me, and soon you'd grow tired of me and toss me to the side like any other female who has ever had the displeasure of your company." she gently tossed her chocolate curls over her shoulder and folded her hands neatly in her lap. "I wouldn't have listened to anything you said, I would make you hate me. I would rather be dead that a trophy for you to show off. It isn't an assumption Mr. Townsend...it's a fact."

It was reason's like that, that Elizabetia had never been married when she was a human. She was very blunt, she hated being ordered around, and she didn't do well with people holding power over her. Which was why her brother sent her to live at the Summer villa. She defied him every chance she had. She was an educated woman, with her own money, her own land, and her own way to provide for herself. Yes it was looked down upon in that time but she didn't care. She didn't need a husband. And she was glad she didn't marry Gauge. She might have hung herself from his personality. All men of that time were the same, bitterly sweet to you in the beginning but once they had you it was a sinking ship.

She did however, enjoy the fact taht her brother suffered. It is wrong to wish ill thoughts on your family but she didn't care. Her brother was a tyrant and deserved every bit of pain he got. Even if it did come from her constantly growing enemy. Though she highly doubted that Khalid spent any time in Russian torturing her brother. She silently wondered how he would react to Gauge stealing his nickname.

Elizabetia's right eye twitched slightly at the pet name that spewed from his lips. She detested pet names. especially ones that depicted her as some form of sweets."Then speak your business and be gone with you. I have more important thing to deal with then arrogant pigs like you." she didn't mention anything about him insulting her. If he found her offensive maybe he'd leave her alone. Arian was better company that this man. "You don't have any dignity, coming into my home, ordering me about, insulting my persons as if I really care what you think. If you're not here to claim me just what are you here for? Hmm? Sebastian is dead so you can't exactly seek revenge on him. I'm not for sale, which you've made perfectly clear that you have no intentions to claim me so what is you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Gauge let out a laugh as she spoke about what she assumed he would have made her back when. He laughed so hard that a small tear had built up in his eyes, he was that amused by what she had said. "I haven't had a laugh like that in years, I should thank you." He spoke as he let his laughter die down and brushed the water from his eyes.

"I wont lie to you, I am a man who loves power but hardly the type to keep trophies. You see I always found have kept women boring and mundane, and trophies only shine for so long before they need to be cleaned up, basically just to much maintenance for me to keep around. Not to mention the fact that I earn my money, I don't want to throw it out the window for some bimbo to decorate my home to feel important... so no cupcake you aren't operating on facts but assumptions. Pity too, because making an ass of yourself takes away that fierceness out of your bite." He replied, he wasn't impressed with her that was for sure because really... he had no idea in that pretty little head of her's what he wanted back then.

Though Gauge would have to admit that she was rather cute trying to throw her weight around like it meant anything to him. He just lowered his brows and shook his head. "Well, there you go acting on assumptions again, tell me does it get old being wrong?" He asked as he took a sip from the glass, he didn't want revenge on Sebastian he had already gotten it. "I've settled my issues with Sebastian long ago, it was more then enjoyable to say the least." He snickered to himself the look on that poor man's face when he saw Gauge hover over him like a lion to its prey.

"I just wanted to see if you were half the vampire I thought you would be, but I see that you aren't. Seems to me like Sebastian snuffed a little of that flame that I saw in you back then." He spoke and stood up from the desk and walked back over for another drink. "You see, I didn't want you as a trophy back then, or even as a pretty girl on my arm, I wanted you because I wanted to make you a god to show your brother the mistake he made trying to sell you off. Pity, I thought Sebastian would have done the same, so that you would have gone back to rip that bastards throat out, but no.. no he turned you and then loved you." He spoke the last words left a bad taste in his mouth.

Turning around he looked at Eliza "So tell me, how does it feel to be nothing but a trophy, or a prize to someone, because Sebastian had no issues pulling the wool over your eyes, and your not the first he has done that too. Making you believe that you had a mind of your own, but just like he planned you followed him around like a puppy, and you can't tell me that you didn't. I know you searched the world trying to find, you became everything you didn't want to be... a kept woman." He shook his head, was a real shame she had fallen victim to everything she didn't want to be.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza, in all her years, had never felt as angry as she did at this very moment. Just listening to this arrogant prick speak as if he knew her made her blood boil. Normally she was very calm and collected, perhaps it was because of who he was, how he spoke of Sebastian or maybe it was just the wave of arrogance that rolled off of him. Whatever the case, Eliza temper only continued to soar with every word that sprewed from his lips. The vampire wanted nothing more than to rip Gauges head clean from his shoulders and feed him to the sharks. But she had a feeling that even the sharks wouldn't touch him.

His laughter only added to her fire that danced behind her dark eyes. She tried counting to herself to calm down, tried chanting in her mind, she even debated on digging her talons into her thigh since pain often helped her relax but no, nothing was helping. Why? Because he was still there...barking. Saying things that only made her angrier as time went on. Where the hell was Francesca when she needed her, or Arian or hell even Niles! Was good was it having a bulter when he was never around. "I have a feeling you're the reason he went missing in the first place." she said darkly tightening her grip on the arm rest of her chair. They creaked loudly under the strain the elegant wood cracking slightly under her hands.

She had hunted down the family of hunters who had attacked them that night. In fact she wiped their entire line off the face of the earth for what they had done to her. Eliza had never harmed children before, but that night she tore them to little pieces while the head of the family, the one who took her Sebastian, watched with tear filled eyes. She remembered the hatred she felt for him and it only grew more now that she knew that Gauge was responsible for Sebastian's death. How could his own sire kill him. Simply for taking a woman who would mean nothing to him, just another killer in his belt. She feared how she would become if Gauge had been her sire. The things she would have done the person she would have becoming.

Her eyes snapped to him as he asked his final question. Without knowing it, something within her simply...snapped. Before she knew it she was in front of his and her fist collided with the side of his jaw. She heard her bone crack under the force of the blow but she ignored the searing pain that rippled through her hand. "There is a difference between being kept and being loyal. I loved Sebastian and he loved me. Never did he ever betray me, did he lie to me, did he command me. I was my own woman and I followed him because I was loyal to him. But you would know nothing of loyalty. You're just a sad pathetic excuse of a man who holds himself in high regards when you are nothing more than a lowly vampire with no one to turn to. You are alone in this world. There isn't a bloody person in this who God Damned world that would give to flying fucks if you died! I was not a trophy, or a prize to Sebastian. I was a precious piece of his life, that he loved and cared for." she stepped back from his, her face impassive her eyes cold.

"Sebastian was a better man than you will ever be."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Gauge had abducted his childe yes, but he had not been the reason the lad was killed, no there was more to that story then even Gauge knew. Apparently there was someone out there who wanted the vampire dead more then Gauge himself, which was pretty impressive seeing Gauge's own track record, but none the less Sebastian was dead. "I am, but I didn't kill him. True death would have been too easy coming from me." He replied, he has no issues telling Eliza the truth, because he didn't hide from anyone.

He almost wanted to laugh again when she got close and punched his jaw, but he simply brought one hand up to set his jaw back into place as the other set down his drink. Lucky for him healing came quickly, so after a few moments the bones healed. "He never lied to you? Really... then tell me why he's dead." He spoke words of venom. "Did he ever tell you that he used to change women so that he wouldn't be alone? Hmm? He would promise them the world, that he would always be by their side, that he would always love them. Then when he grew tired of them he would disappear while they slept, and I was the one who had to pick up the pieces." He spoke as he looked her dead in the eyes.

"You think Sebastian was so great but I am here to tell you the man you knew wasn't the man he was. He pulled the wool over your eyes cupcake, because that man was just like me. He wanted power, and control and when he found a woman who would be loyal to him, he led them around like a dog. Sure, he may have stayed with you longer but don't for a moment think you were the only person he was with in all of those years." He set the cup in his hand down gently on the table as his other hand came up and gently held Eliza's chin.

"You were nothing but a puppet to him, as a matter of fact, when I took him away that night, he wasn't even concerned about what happened to you. He was weak, and begged for his own life, and never once asked me to spare you. That is the man that you were so hopelessly loyal to, a man who only ever cared about himself in the end." He dropped his hand, his voice stayed low and calm but it was all the truth, Sebastian always looked out for number one in the end.

"As far as being alone in the world, baby I could care less, but I can tell you that Sebastian was not a better man then me, because at least I learned to clean up my own messes. I've killed my fair share of people but at least I always had a reason, but Sebastian... oh no, he loved to kill even when it wasn't called for. So don't presume he was better then me, because the stories I could tell would make you sick." He kept looking at he, seeing that fire in her eyes was what he had hoped for. At least now he knew that he hadn't made a mistake when he took Sebastian away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]It wasn't true, Sebastian was not that kind of man. He was a good man and she wouldn't allow this...bastard to lie to her. Her jaw was set tight as she clamped her teeth together to keep from screaming or crying. She didn't know which one she wanted to do more. Today just wasn't her day, hell this whole month just wanted to kick her in the ass. Perhaps she should just go back to Russia. The world was too much of a pain in the ass to deal with. Sometimes she wished she could go back in time and just stay there.

She snatched her chin from his hand and pushed him back, the bones in her hand were still healing so it cracked loudly when she pushed his chest. "Shut up! Are you here to torture me to death?!" she yelled glaring at his with glossy eyes. "Are you that sick and twisted that you get pleasure for hurting others?! NOthing you say will make me believe you. Nothing. Why should I believe you. I don't even know you" she turned away from him and walked over to the window turning her back away from Gauge she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"What else do you want? she asked calmly not daring to turn around to face him. She had had enough stress to last her a whole year. Crossing her arms over her chest she sniffed and watched the wind blow through the magnolia flowers outside. "What else could you possibly want."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 am

Gauge could tell he was getting beneath her skin, and that was a good thing at least in his eyes. He watched as she walked away, trying to distance herself from him as much as possible in this small room. "Verbal torture was never my torture of choice, to... unnoticeable, doesn't leave behind enough scars." He replied because he liked to leave something behind for people to remember him by.

"And I figured you wouldn't believe me which is why I brought you ... a gift." He spoke as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a couple of small books. Walking over he set the books down on her desk and flipped the top one open to a journal entry that was made by Sebastian prior to him turning Eliza. "I thought you'd like to read a lovely entry, by your precious hero" He spoke as he tapped the page.

"I especially like when he write about you being his favorite trophy yet, because you were naive enough to believe his lies." He stepped away from the desk and placed his hands in his pocket, his voice calm as he looked to her. "And what I want is for you to know the man that you cherished so much, the real man that he was, not the lie he presented to you. I figured you of all people deserved to know that you were nothing but a game he wanted to win. The man came after you because he wanted to get one up on me, you were a prize to him, you deserve to know that much." He spoke and then walked over towards the door of her office and leaned against the frame.

"Oh and before you go accusing me of writing those entries myself, take a good look at the handwriting in all of his other precious journals." He motioned for her to have a read of the pages before he would make his departure.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza slowly looked over her shoulder at him when he placed down a leather journal very familiar to Sebastian's other ones. She felt sick to her stomach. The vampire waited for a few moments before angrily walking to her bookshelf to remove one of Sebastian's journals and sat it down next to the one Gauge brought in. Swallowing loudly she opened the old worn cover and gently turned the page to compair the hand writing. It was a match, but this was not a journal that Elizabetia had seen before. No, this had to be a trick there was no way that Sebastian would...no...it was a lie. Please God tell her it was a lie.

After making sure the writing was the same Eliza picked up Sebastian's new journal and took in an unsteady breath. The words in this book made Elizabetia's already fragile heart, shatter into a million tiny pieces. Her legs gave out from under her sending her crumbling to the floor. Tears rolled down her cheeks freely for she had no energy or will to stop them. A choked sob escaped her lips as the entry ended, it was dated a week before Sebastian's abduction. This whole time, she had be searching for a man...who had never cared for her.

Gently she closed the book and brought her hand to her mouth to try and hold back the urge to scream at the top of her lungs. She had been betrayed. While, Gauge was probably getting his jolly's off of her suffering and pain deep down she was secretly thankful that he brought this to her attention though she could never admit it. Instead she stayed in the crumpled pile on the floor her hands shaking violently and tears staining her cheeks. Everything she had worked for, everything that she had fought to achieve meant nothing now. Two centuries of her life were gone, wasted searching for a man who didn't even love her.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Gauge watched from the distance as Eliza examined the journal before her, and waited to see her reaction. He had not expected the woman to cry, he should have, but he didn't. Her tears only confirmed to him just how much the woman had been in love with Sebastian and while normally he would have been thrilled to see a woman hurt so much, he couldn't be this time.

Pushed himself off the door, he walked calmly over to Eliza as she sat weeping upon the floor in a crumbled mess. He knelt down calmly and wrapped his arms around the girl silently and pulled her into his chest and simply held her there. He wasn't worried about her throwing punches or getting angry, he expected it, but for now he could tell she needed someone and he wasn't that much of an asshole to just leave her there.

"You're not the first you know, he has done this to many others, and had I known he was going to do it to you, I'd have killed the fucker myself." He spoke in a calm voice, because well hell he still had a soft spot for the female even after all these years.

Gauge used the sleeve of his jacket to gently wipe away the years in her eyes. "I just felt you deserved to know the truth, this wasn't about hurting you." He added, because Eliza at least deserve to know everything about the man she spent decades looking for.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza hadn't shed a tear in nearly two centuries, for all that time she remained strong and steady yet now she was a crumbled mess on her floor and regretting the last five hundred years of her life. She cursed Sebastian in her mind, damning him for breaking her heart. He was the only man she had ever trusted, the only one who had her complete and total loyalty. Now, now she wished she had never met him and died as a human. Her life was a complete waste of space. Everything she had worked for, everything she had achieved now was nothing more than a waste of time.

Love did not come easy to Eliza, yes, she loved many people, but not in the way where it consumed her like Sebastian. The sense of completion and comfort. Eliza was the lover, not the loved. In better terms, she was a fool. A fool who now wanted nothing more than to climb in a whole somewhere and die. Gauge appeared before her, she could see him through watery eyes, what did he want now? To insult her even more? To break her already shattered her into nothing more than dust? She expected these things, but not for him to embrace her.

At first she fought against him, but soon her sorrow was too much and she sob loudly in his arms, her tiny hands fisting into his shirt as she cried for her lost love, for her pain, for the deceit she had unwittingly followed and for her broken heart. She didn't care who heard her, right now she was in too much pain to hide it. Normally she would just excuse herself to her room where she would distress herself but this was too much to handle. Her world just came crashing to her feet in one fell swoop leaving her weak and broken. This hurt worse than when her father told her her son had died at child birth.

Gauge leaned back and wiped her tears, her eyes were red and puffy from her angry sobbing, her cheeks flushed. She sniffed and simply stared at Gauge with watery hollow eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but choked back a sob instead. She didn't know what to say, what to do? She was lost.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Gauge was not one to handle the tears of women that well, normally he would have just snapped their neck, or drank from them until they could no longer produce tears, but he knew that wouldn't work here. He was at a loss for what to do, because he had never had that deep of a connection with anyone, and had truly underestimated just how attached to Sebastian, Eliza was.

Still he managed to keep his arms wrapped around her, through all the struggling in tears. "I wont let you go." He spoke softly as he rubbed his hand over her back doing his best to sooth her. The man was at a loss of what to do, but he figured just holding Eliza would be the best thing possible.

"Come on now, no more tears, he doesn't deserve them." He spoke as he continued to try and dry her face.

When she looked at him with those watery eyes, Gauge gazed back and wondered what he should do here, so he did the only thing that he could think of... He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. The elder vampire felt like she could use a distraction of sorts and well that was the only thing that he could think of that would likely work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:56 pm

"there's got to be a perfectly fucking good reason my mistress is crying, right?" vega paused, slipping in the door more fully to allow her presence to be known. a cigarette dangled precariously between two fingers as she slowly lifted it to her painted, ruby red lips. cool, sapphire eyes regarded the man with vicious scrutiny. he held a striking resemblance to someone she knew, but that was irrelevant. all vega knew was that he'd made eliza cry. a dangerous growl rumbled in her chest, he was to close. to damn close. she didn't fucking like it. holding a rose within her other hand, vega had been on her way to bring it to eliza. since...she like shit like that. instead, she waved the flower in front of her face and sneered at gauge. "i mean, you couldn't have made her cry, right?" she muttered, her voice a thick husky coo. licking her lips, vega's long, lithe legs carried her toward the duo. instinct drove the woman, a feral instinct to protect eliza - an instinct to destroy anything that harmed her. the witch didn't see the sympathetic gesture he'd made, she merely saw his form in to close proximity to eliza's. nose wrinkled softly, tossing the rose upon the ground near her mistress, vega's head snapped to the side in a swift movement.

there was something about the man that said she should be cautious. after all, vega was vicious, but she wasn't stupid. "you've got about five seconds." the witch snapped, her voice growing more on edge as her french accent grew thicker. sleek, powerful muscles rippled beneath the smooth, pale flesh of her svelte form. heels clicked on the hard floor as vega moved to stand behind gauge. "une, deux, trois ..." she began, finally lifting her lighter up and flicking it with her thumb, cold eyes watch the man with a brutal intensity as she allowed the fire to catch up her cigarette. smoke trickled into the air as vega took a long drag, pulling it away with her fingers, those carefully painted nails of hers gleamed in the lighting. "quatre." she murmured, blowing out smoke in the same instance. like a clawed hand it billowed out toward the man. bleach blonde tresses swayed lightly as vega moved to slither closer to him. a hand reached out, aiming to grasp the collar of his shirt from behind. perhaps vega couldn't kill him, but she was very capable of putting up a decent fight. not that she'd mind touching him...he was gorgeous. "de cinq ans." and with that the witch yanked back, aiming to jerk him back and clear away from eliza. his lips had touched hers.

that was a no, no.

Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza continued to cry while Gauge held her, completely missing the new scent that made it's way towards her office. Her shoulder's shook violently as she continued to sob. However, Eliza did not expect for him to kiss her. She sat there frozen her eyes wide staring at the face of the man that had made her world crumble to her feet. He was kissing her. Really kissing her! She was so shock she sat there completely frozen. Well...until a voice broken the silence.

Eliza's head snapped towards the sound and there standing in the doorway was her spawn of hell. "Vega..." the elder vampire said hoarsly her voice sore from her sobbing. Struggling to her feet she moved away from Gauge and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. Vega, had a temper...a very bad...a very dangerous temper. Vega was Eliza's first fledgling, so Vega was a tad bit protective over her. Now that she thought about it, a lot of people were protective over her. She should make a list.

Closing Sebastian's journal she looked down at Gauge and cleared her throat. "Vega, let's not make a scene." She knew that Gauge would squash Vega like a bug, the man had over five hundred years on Eliza and six on Vega. She had just figured out Sebastian was a lying sack of bullshit and she didn't need to lose a fledgling too. However before she could do anything Vega more or less yanked the guy off the flor away from hers. OH this wasn't going to end well. Stepping between Vega and Gauge she put her hands out to keep them apart. "Enough, Mr.Townsend merely brought something to my attention that was unknown to me. It had to do with Sebastian." Vega was the only fledgling she had that knew Sebastian and what she went through to try and find him, so she would understand...hopefully.

"And why his last action was completely uncalled for, he was merely trying to calm me down. So, why dont we just...have a seat and I'll have Niles bring in some tea hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am

It seemed that fate had decided that he was not allowed to get close to Eliza on any level. It was irritating really, but seeing as this was her place he should have expected an interruption after bringing the lady vampire to tears. Alas it was much sooner then he would have liked, when the blonde walked into the room and laid down her threat... now this he head to see.

While Gauge was polite enough to pull his lips away, he didn't move away from Eliza, instead he waited to see just what the young vampire thought she could do to him exactly.

He could only smirk when he was pulled away like a dog on a chain, reached up snatching the blonde's wrist. He applied just enough pressure to get the blonde ... named Vega... how... very odd... to release his shirt.

Once his shirt was released he let go of the blonde's wrist and adjusted his shirt before standing up.

Gauge snatched the cigarette from the blonde with little cares to her reaction of the matter. "You shouldn't smoke these things... They could kill you one day." He spoke with a straight face as he held it up in front of her, then raised his foot and put the cigarette out on the side of it, so not to leave any ash on Eliza's floor. He then dropped the extinguished cigarette down the front of the blonde's shirt and looked to Eliza.

"I apologize Miss. Romanov, I should not have done that, but you see I was only trying to stop your tears. You are far to beautiful of a woman to be reduced to tears by him" He purposely didn't speak the vampire's name and while he looked to Eliza he was paying mind to Vega as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An (un)expected Reunion    An (un)expected Reunion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An (un)expected Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: