Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Down Memory Lane

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m9pp4cdvea1rdmm1so1_500

November 22, 1964
Washington D.C

A beautiful young man lounged elegantly on a crimson colored fainting chair. A thick leather bound book was in his hands it was obvious the vampire was very into it. It was the 60's a time where the word was into drugs, sex and rock and roll. It was no secret that Alistair didn't approve of Francesca. She wasn't Elizabetia's type. Blond hair, blue eyes, that was her type. Not, tanned skinned assassins from God only knows where. Eliza didn't know he was here, he wanted to surprise her...and annoy France.

Eliza walked through the door of the large historic home and tossed down her jacket on the side of the couch. She stopped in mid step and looked at the man on her couch, a huge smile spread across her face as she let out a happy cry, "Alistair!"

The blond vampire jumped from his spot on the couch and wrapped his arms around his sire picking her off the floor and spinning her around in a happy circle, "Eliza, you look beautiful as always." he said playfully pressing a kiss on her cheek. "Where's the red headed step child?"

Last edited by Elizabetia Romanov on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

From the early days when Eliza first took France under her wing the younger vampire had blossomed. She had grown and broken past her shell and come out of the cave that was her cold exterior wall… to those that knew her, at least. To most she was still a cold bitch who couldn’t crack a smile if her life depended on it.

Strangely enough she was out in the car, digging around the back seat to pull the shopping bags out and loop them around her arms before going inside. As of late the vampire had been in a particularly cheery mood after her job had introduced a new man in her life. He wasn’t one of the many drooling morons she paraded around only to cut loose before they got to anything too good. He actually knew how to break her hard shell and knew what a genuine smile looked like on her. Yet as happy as he made her she hadn't told the most important people in her life about him. He was a secret.

Pulling the last red bag out of the car she shut the door with her hip and went inside, only to stop when she caught the scent of Alistair and nearly shuttered at the stench. With a grunt she slumped her shoulders and rolled her eyes, only to pull her shoulders back and regain composure.

“Eliza?” France called out and found her with the dreadful blond vampire. “Oh, I didn’t know we were having company tonight otherwise I would have set myself on fire.” A false grin spread over her lips as she looked to Alistair, then Eliza. It was the first time she had been home in two days, so needless to say the welcoming party disappointed her. “I have a present for you and Niles. Do you know where he is?” Two days away from the love of her life earned him a present, and Eliza one as well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_mda9zorWoe1rke5boo1_500

Eliza had no idea that Alistair would be here. Every now and against her fledgling would appear out of the blue to come and check on her when his search for his mother would come to a dead end. He'd come and spend time with her, talk, catch up and of course, make fun of Francesca. She was not blind to her two fledglings dislike of each other. Alistair would often make fun of the fact that Francesca was merely adopted and in return Francesca would have some witty come back that would often lead them into an arguement that she would have to break apart.

Speaking of her adopted fledgling, she had been spending a lot of time away from the manor lately. Whenver she would asked her about it, she would stay tight lipped. Niles missed her, though he would never admit it to anyone. Perhaps she would ask her again later on tonight. Alistair spun Eliza in a circle until his gaze fell upon Francesca. Instantly his face shifted from a smile to a devious smirk, "Well look what the cat brought it. Good evening Frannie, still out rolling in the garbage?" Eliza popped him hard on the shoulder and wiggled out of his grasp.

Opening her arms she embraced her adopted fledgling with a smile, "Welcome home Francesca. Niles is in the kitchen, we're having a little party tonight." a few of Eliza's old friends were in town and she decided to throw a little get together. Nothing too fancy but still classy. Niles would be happy to see her, he had been mooping for days.

Alistair grunted at Francesca and turned away from her, he didn't like her. He didn't hate her, but he didn't like her either. Perhaps it was the fact that she wasn't like Eliza's other fledglings, she was dark skinned with dark hair and eyes, while all of Eliza's other fledglings were blond, fair skinned and blue eyed. He didn't like change, and Francesca was a major change.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

“I was only in the garbage to look for your –“ The sharp witted vampire had to bite her tongue at the ‘yo mama’ joke and smirked instead. “I was looking for a woman of your standards.” Yes, play it off like that rather than have her ass handed to her. “I thought it might be nice for you to have a dinner date.”

After the snide remarks to Alistair France opened her arms and hugged Eliza. There were not too many who got close enough to shake Francesca’s hand, let alone hug her. The vampire was even in such a good mood that she kissed Eliza’s cheek and grinned. “Good! I have a new dress.” With that she turned and grabbed a little red bag for Eliza and handed it to her. Inside was some naughty lingerie, a common gift from the adopted vampire. “This is for you. You could wear it tonight” She smirked as she looked to the bag, gloating that she didn’t have anything for the other fledgling. “I’ll go change.”

Soon France turned and went to the kitchen to search for Niles. Once she found him she snuck up from behind and nearly tackled the poor old vampire, kissing his cheeks relentlessly until she handed him a bag with a very old bottle of Brandy inside. After that she made her way upstairs to change, and within a few minutes was headed back downstairs in an elegant red dress worthy of cat-calling. As she brushed her hair off to one side she found Eliza again. “What’s the party for?” It was obvious even in her gait that Francesca was in a good mood. She may even be nice to Alistair tonight… after a little warm up time.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m9usu5JdFY1r7evtb

Elizabetia shot a look to Francesca, if she finished that sentence things would get very bad very quickly. But she was thankful she diverted to something else. Alistair had already begun to grow tense as soon as the sentence escaped her mouth, his fist balled tightly at his side ready to strike out if she dared to utter the end of that sentence. However she corrected herself and he relaxed. "Sorry, my standards are higher than that." adjusting the cuff of his shirt sleeve he took a seat once again and picked up his book to continue reading.

Eliza looked down at the little bag in her hand and sighed, every time Francesca came back she always brought her lingerie. Eliza didn't have anyone to wear it for so the girl was just waiting her money buying things she didn't need. However, Eliza accepted the gift and thanked her before handing it to a main who put it with the rest of Francesca's gifts.

Niles were preparing dinner for the party tonight, there would be humans as well as vampires at the party so he had most of the counters covered in different trays of food. He was so into decorating his cake that he failed to notice Francesca enter the room until she was on his back. He samiled at her and gave her a return kiss on the cheek. Peaking inside the bag he smiled and put it down by his feet. Francesca always knew how to cheer him up.

Alistair had to admit, seeing France in that dress was enticing but he kept his face blank. Eliza on the other hand made a soft whistling sound and nodded. "Very nice Francesca. The party is for a few friends in town. Nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:03 pm

There had already been a time when Francesca made a joke about his mother and things had gotten quite a bit heated between them. She learned it was a soft spot, and left it alone. Just as she hoped he would about her being a floozy or any other sort. Boy, that had gone to hell when he joked about that. They knew each other’s buttons to push, just not those buttons.

After the attack of Niles, change, and glaring at Alistair had continued France smiled at Eliza’s whistle. “Oh, anyone I know?” She idly sauntered to Alistair and pushed up the edge of his book to see the title, then rolled her eyes at him before turning back to Eliza. “Do you need me to go out and get anything for the party?” What? France offering to … help? The only time she had done that were the few days every few years where she practically hog tied Niles to get him to ‘relax’ for a day.

“Or I’ll just get you a glass of wine from the kitchen. Would you like anything, sweet Ali?” The vampire teased as she looked back at him over her shoulder. Really, it was an excuse to get away from him and into the kitchen to see Niles. Once she was in the kitchen France teased Niles by going up to him and threatening to dip her finger into the frosting of the cake. “Fill me in. What’d I miss? When did the momma’s boy get here?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_llkcbbgCMn1qh91jxo1_500

"Just a few old vampires and their menagries. A couple of politicians, and Alistair." she smiled down at her fledgling who in turn smiled back at her. They had a strong connection, she saved him and in return he put back a little bit of light back in her life when all seemed lost. But that was many centuries ago now they were just very close, keeping in contact with letters and phone calls while he searched for his mother who was also a vampire.

Four maids came down the stairs holding dresses over their arms for Eliza to pick out for the evening. They placed them on the side of the couch and slowly lifted them up for Eliza to look at. Alistair rose a slender golden brow at Francesca's question. "I don't think that's Frannie, Eliza. She's actually offering to help. Whoever's banging her is turning her to a new leaf." Eliza simply shook her head at Alistair, the two of them were like wild siblings always picking and poking at each other. It was rather amusing until one of them started a fight in which case it ended badly for the both of them.

Eliza shook her head as did Alistair though he was a bit confused at her sweetness and it put him on edge to be honest. She wasn't sweet, she was firey and mean and he liked it that way.

Niles popped her hand with the spatula before she could stick her finger in the cake. "I will stab you in the eye with a toothpick if you do that." Niles was protective over his sweets especially ones he had been working on for the past three hours. The cake was tall with four tears each with sweet buttercream icing. Rich red strawberries lined the ouside of the cake while he drew curtain like designs along the side. "You missed nothing of importance. A group of hunters tried to attack Mistress Elizabetia last week but Alistair put a stop to that rather quickly. As for the party tonight, it is important." he looked up at France, his thin silver glasses resting on the edge of his nose. "It's the Mistress's birthday."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Politicians. Blegh. The look that came over France’s face was that of a child who was told to eat brussel sprouts. She hated pretending to be nice to people who were so fake, or pretending to be nice to people in general. For the most part she kept her mouth shut and played the part of the pretty thing in the corner. Oh well, if it made Eliza happy France would do just about anything.

The vampire shot a look to Alistair, becoming immediately defensive. “Watch your tongue, Ali. I’m a lady.” How many times did she have to remind him by shoving her heel up his ass? The thought made her smirk when she walked away.

"Alistair became useful?" She scoffed. "They must have been amateurs." Still, she would drill him about it later and make sure the pup had tied up all the loose ends properly. France never missed an opportunity to remind Alistair that she was older and wiser than he.

France had never missed Eliza’s birthday. Never. Every year she made it out to be a big deal. She’d fight Niles for the opportunity to wake Eliza with the paper and tea in bed, and she’d bring her presents. It was like a child on Mother’s day. How had she been so busy to miss it this year? The vampire pinched her brows and groaned at herself. “Shit.” She had been too busy with her new love interest and work. Quickly she moved around Niles to get to the phone and started a few calls to have flowers delivered. “It’s a good thing I brought her gifts. Hide yours, so it seems like I got the lingerie for her birthday.”

A few minutes later France was back out, her sights set on Alistair and she took his hands to pull him up. “Get up. I need you to take me to the store.” She didn’t need him putting ideas in Eliza’s head while she was gone, and she wanted to hear more about the hunters. “Come on, I’ll buy you a lollipop.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 am

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m2ow8yDsNW1rsabpro3_500

Alistair chuckled at her comment. A lady, only a handful of years ago she was a greasy street rat who had the mafia on her tail and now she claims she's a lady. Well, until he saw it with his own eyes she would still always be the little red headed step child of their vampiric family.

Niles continued to decorate the cake with his expert artstyle. The CAKE was four tears of white vanilla, with caramel designs all along the edges and middle. At this moment he was busy placing the sugar roses in their proper places. He was a master at baking and enjoyed making Eliza's cakes every year. "No these were trained men. From the same line of hunters that took Master Sebastian. Mistress murdered everyone in their line except a five year old child. She couldn't bring herself to kill a child, but obviously that child grew into a hunter and restarted his line." Niles knew it was dangerous, the hunters came from a long line of deadly assassin's but they had their own assassin and she was much more attractive.

Niles smirked when she gasped his words. She had been so busy with her new boy toy that she let time slip by. She was normally on top of everything but this man must really be something. Niles had already hid his gift under the sink and planned on drinking it later once the guests had left. But for now he would continue with his cake.

Alistair had just finished the chapter her was on when France walked back into the room. "You have a car and a licence drive yourself." Eliza shook her head at the next dress in line and looked to Alistair, "Oh go with her Alistair. You need to get out of the house anyway." she smiled at him and waved her hand at the next dress in line. The golden haired vampire sighed and closed his book, "Very well, if she doesn't come back it's because she talked too much." he grabbed his jacket and keys and walked out the door not waiting for France to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 am

“Children are troublesome.” The vampire said with a snide expression, but let the look pass quickly. Even in her human life she hadn’t had children… at least that she could remember (her human life was a distant dream that only came back in faded old memories like a broken record player). “But thank goodness Ali was here to save the day.” Was that jealousy in her voice?

Did he always have to be so difficult? Did she even have to ask that question? The look on Francesca’s face was blatantly unamused when Ali told her to take herself, but she brightened up immediately when Eliza chimed in. “I’m going to sell him to the black market.” The vampire cooed quietly to Eliza as she gave her a quick hug goodbye and trotted after Alistair.

Once inside the car she adjusted her dress, pulling it down over her thighs a little more and twisted her hair off to one shoulder. “I heard you made yourself useful, Ali.” Don’t spend too much time dwelling on what he did well or it would go to the young buck’s head. “There’s a jewelry store up on 3rd avenue. Take me there.” Demanding, are we? France looked over at Alistair with a smile and reached to pinch his cheek playfully. “Please.”

It wasn’t just a jewelry store on 3rd, but a lingerie store was the very next shop over. As if someone had planned a Valentine’s day gift all in one. France planned on parading Alistair around (quickly so they could get home for the party), but didn’t expect the hunter that lingered in the area to be waiting. After all these years her guard and keen senses as an assassin were tucked away, and as she toyed and teased with Alistair her mood was far too playful to be completely tuned in with her killer instincts. Once they were in town and parked she got out of the car gracefully and was immediately on the man’s radar who stood down the street in the bus stop waiting ever so patiently.

“Come on, Ali. Help me pick another gift.” It wasn’t the jewelry store that she was headed towards.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_lnvpqo49OW1qg4gkko1_400

The car ride was relatively quiet, save for the woman making a snide comment that he could only guess was from Niles telling her about the hunters. The male pursed his lips slightly and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. It was hard enough keeping his appearance secret from Eliza until today, and he had nearly gave himself away when he stopped the Hunters from attacking her. She was none the wiser to it at all. He had seen the insignia the hunters wore and had remembered the tale Eliza had told him while she searched for Sebastian. Her tale of revenge and blood shed.

"I did what was needed to protect my mistress. You would have done the same I'm sure." he was certain they would return. The clan had grown in size over the last two hundred centuries. He would need to tighten the security. Alistair batted her hand away from his cheek and shot her a cold stare. He was only nice to her because Elizabetia wanted it. If he had it his way, he'd be far away from her. Slowly, Alistair pulled into the parking spot and put the car in park.

Alistair adjusted his jacket as he got out of the car. His baby blues scanning the area for potential threats. He didn't like leaving Eliza home alone. Of course she could protect herself it was still the matter of the Hunters that bothered him. noddin his head he trotted after France until he was walking in sync with her. He did not miss the lingerie store next to the jewelry store. Of course she would bring him to a place like this. She had to know that Eliza had no one to wear the lingerie for and buying it was a waste of money, but she was allowed to do what she wished. Pulling open the door of the jewelry store he allowed France to enter first before walking in himself. Eliza loved jewelry, especially diamonds. After all she was a female.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:41 am

Francesca may have been in a chipper and playful mood, but being around Alistair for so long would eventually pull it down. She sat quiet (for the most part) in the car ride, and only found herself watching him once or twice. It was a habit France had, observing people, which she carried with her from a part of her life that was long gone.

Of course she had wanted to go into the lingerie store. The brunette vampire liked to play the part of a sultry vixen, but a surprisingly few amount of men had actually seen her in it. She liked to play dress up much like a child with a more sinful agenda, and wanted Eliza to do the same. It was all for fun. She paused in front of the lingerie store, admiring a red set before going after Alistair and stepping inside. “You didn’t want to pick her something from the other store, Ali?”

She was always testing how far she could test Alistair before he snapped. One day she might admit to enjoying his company… one day. “Did you get her anything for her birthday, besides your bright and shinning face?” She asked idly while looking over a case of diamond necklaces. Soon the vampire picked out the necklace that she wanted for Eliza, a dainty but beautiful and shiny necklace with a halo diamond at the end and had the man behind the counter wrap it before paying for it.

As the vampire stepped back outside her senses were back on alert and she heard the ragged heartbeat of the man at the bus stop. His body trembled with nerves and excitement as he watched France, like a gun dog waiting for his master to shoot a bird. Instead of alerting Alistair, who she hoped was already aware, she decided to play a game with the hunter. France slid her hand inside Alistair’s coat and around his waist with the expression of a siren on her face. She smiled and laughed a breathy laugh, grabbing his shirt with her other hand as she leaned in closer and stood on her tip toes as if to kiss his neck. “We’re being watched.” She breathed the words against his neck, planning to make a good show for the hunter while she tricked him.

France played the part of a seducing woman very well. She laughed and touched Alistair’s stomach before she tugged on his shirt to get him to follow her into the alley near the two stores. It was a dead end, and a perfect place for a game of cat and mouse. The hunter was young, but not stupid. Moments later he crept closer to the alley and France gave Alistair a shove to get behind a dumpster just before the hunter turned the corner and pulled out his knife.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m8bljxdXU01qi9dhho1_500

Alistair had already gotten her a gift, one that he had spent a lot of time acquiring. He had spent a lot of money and traveled half way across the world to gain it and he knew that she would love it. "I have no intentions of buying my Mistress lingerie. She never wears it and it's a waste of money. She likes practical things. Jewelry, books, antiques." Sometimes he wondered why Francesca got Elizabetia lingerie? Was it for fun? Who knew? But what he did know was that she had a drawer full of lingerie that had never been worn.

Alistair looked around the store, admiring the diamonds and ruby's. He approved of the necklace Francesca got her. Elizabetia didn't like goddy jewelry. Small delicate items were more her things and she never wore rings. Ever. It was just how she was. "Of course I brought a gift, one she will be most pleased with."

Once Francesca had her items they exited the store and instantly he knew they were being watched. The rapid sound of a heart beat, the pungent odor of sweat on the brow. Alistair quickly looked down at Francesca and lifted his arms slightly when she wrapped hers around his waist. But when she whispered to him he knew she was playing a game. Instantly his face softened and he got into his role. Lowering his hands he slide them up her slender form. He wouldn't lie, she was a seductive siren.

He smiled playfully and followed after her, playing the part of the eager man. Alistair's ears picked up the quickening foot steps of the man that followed them. Oh if only the hunter knew of the danger he was walking into. Alistair allowed Francesca to push him back, though he was not found of the location of their game it would give them privacy and it was a lot easier to hide a body in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Of course Alistair had gotten Eliza a gift. How could France have even questioned it? She was surprised he didn’t rub it in her face more that she was shopping last minute, or bring up how she was so spacey and out of it as of late. Perhaps he thought she was always like this.

The old assassin reared it’s ugly head in the vampire when presented with a threat. She wanted to tease the hunter. To lure him in and trap him like a feline with an unsuspecting mouse. The hunter wasn’t the only one she wanted to play with. In the excitement of the moment she wanted to toy with Alistair as well, and found herself pushing him back against the wall behind the dumpster. At first it was a ploy to keep him away from the hunter, but she went for more. France ran her hands down Alistair’s stomach and to his pants, a look of a predator in her eyes as she watched him. For a moment it seemed her sights were set on Alistair and nothing else mattered.

Just as the vampire set in to grab onto the man’s pants she let go and spun around in time to stop the hunter from pulling his blade around her throat. She twisted and turned so gracefully that she hardly batted a lash when she knocked him to the ground. Just as she turned to glance back at Alistair and make sure he was alright the hunter slashed her thigh with his knife and lifted to stab into her stomach, and the blade managed to graze her hip before the hunter received a swift kick to the jaw and flew back, smashing his head on the concrete.

"I despise men with no manners." The vampire said cooly, her voice had changed into a smoother, more sinister tone. She sauntered closer to the gasping man and placed her shoe on his throat. "You've ruined my dress, and you didn't even apologize." Her foot began to press down slowly, crushing his throat with the force of a small truck. "What was that? I can't hear you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_mc5l27JnLM1r2x5hgo1_500

Alistair did not miss the sudden shift in Francesca's demeanor. It was like someone flicked a switch or something. He allowed France to push him against the wall, though he had to remind himself it was to catch the hunter otherwise he wouldn't allow it to go even this far. But he wouldn't lie, France was a beautiful woman, one of the most beautiful he had seen in his long life. But she was off limits, not only because she was his step sire sibling but also because, he had standards and while France was beautiful she didn't mean the criteria for potential lovers.

He had to admit though she was very fast, catching the hunter completely off guard and shoving him back. Alistair pushed himself off the wall and gently adjusted his tie around his neck. The oh so rewarding sound of crunching bone made Alistair's lip twist into a smile. Bending down beside the man he pried the dagger from his hand and gazed at the signia along the blade. Same hunter clan that came after Eliza earlier. "Tsk tsk tsk, not very polite of you to interrupt us. Now, I'll let my friend her crush your windpipe if you don't tell me how many more of you there are. We're not very patient, it's a quirk of being a vampire. So, you have three seconds to tell me or I let Frannie here turn you into a bloody meat bag." Alistair stood from his spot and flipped the dagger back and forth in his palm.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 am

Eat shit.” The air hissed in his throat around blood, but the man made his point. Just as the words finished escaping him Francesca sneered and swiftly kicked him in the temple, cracking his skull from brute force. She didn’t like men who lacked manners and etiquette. His body naturally shuddered and convulsed a little even after the life left him.

“Rude.” The vampire spoke and wiped her shoe off on the man’s coat. “Men should know better than to talk to me that way.” Couldn’t they tell? Didn’t they have some sort of radar that alerted them to how dangerous the girl was? She should have come with a warning label.

Even when the hunter was dead Francesca was still a killer. She looked to Alistair with a look in her eyes that only the darkest of serial killers could bestow, and when she went to him her body moved like a deadly jungle cat. “He ruined my shoes.” She breathed the words as she reached into Alistair’s front pocket to get the small jewelry box out (she had slid it in there for safe keeping while her hands were all over him).

“Let’s go.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_lnvpqo49OW1qg4gkko1_400

This was a side of Francesca that Alistair had not seen before but he had to admit he was impressed. Eliza had told him of what Francesca could do but he didn't fully believe her until the moment. The woman was killer, under all that makeup and glamour was a predator. He slightly approved of Eliza's choice in adopted vampires now. But only slightly.

Alistair couldn't help but chuckle, she had just killed a man and she was worried about her shoes. Shaking his head he adjusted his attire and took her arm. "Technically you ruined your shoes when you decided to turn his head into a watermellon. But I will buy you a new pair." he said smoothly taking her arm and wrapping it around his. Sure she had just killed someone and looked like Satan was coming out of her eyes but that didn't frighten him. He had seen much worse in his lifetime but France was on his top five.

Opening the door to the car, he held it open for her and allowed her to get comfortable before closing it and returning to his side. He didn't get his answer from the hunter on how many more there were. When he got home he would have to up the security, no one gained entry unless they were on the list. Too many important vampires in one room, it might cause a little bit of a problem if they were attacked tonight. Cranking the car he pulled onto the busy street and made his way back to the manor.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 pm

It would take a while for France to come down from her killing high. She couldn’t remember the last time she had killed a man, or how long it had taken to shift back into the ‘regular’ playful and teasing Francesca.

“I wouldn’t waste a watermelon like that.”

Throughout the car ride home the female vampire was silent. It wasn’t like her not to toy and taunt Alistair, but for once in her life since meeting him she was quiet. Her honey eyes stared out the window as she sat. Even when they were home she didn’t wait for him to open up the door, but instead let herself out of the car and went inside to find Elizabetia.

Once her adopted sire was found she looked her over curiously. “How many guards are available for tonight?” It didn’t matter to her about the other vampires in the room. She didn’t have the need to protect them, and Francesca was loyal. She was only capable of one master.

Without saying much else to Eliza about the night France went to find Niles, ignoring the stain on her dress and ruined shoes. “Niles, we need to have extra security tonight.” She clutched the jewelry box in her hand, and without missing a beat she continued speaking. “Do we have gift wrap?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_mc7k95Ln881ru2a6uo1_500

Normally Alistair would pester France for being so quiet but after what had just happened she was still in feral kitty mode. Not something he wanted to mess with right now. The part was less than a couple of hours away and he needed to up the security, make sure no one who isn't on the list gets in. The vampire pulled into the spacious parking lot and turned off the car but before he could escort France out she was up and out like a bat out of hell.

Eliza shook her head again as the maids continued to show her dresses. The couch was now covered in elegant dresses that had all been turned down by the vampire. Looking up she noticed France was extremely tense. Had Alistair done something to piss her off? Was he dead? Oh no, he walked right around the corner and took one of the guards arms to talk to them on the side. "A dozen or so, why? What on earth happened to your dress?" Eliza didn't get her answer for France quickly walked off towards the kitchen.

Niles finally finished placing the last sugar rose on the cake when France came into the kitchen. The staff was busy scurrying around with silver trays and wines for the party. "Francesca, what on Earth happened to you?" he asked worriedly stepping down from the bar stool he was one and lifted one of her arms to examine the damage on the dress. The old butler blinked at France, "We have enough security here. Even the president doesn't have this much security."

He noticed the small box in her hand and fought hard not to laugh at her question. All business and no pleasure. Something obviously had happened on her outting. Taking the box from her he motioned to one of the servants to go speak to the guards before smiling. "I shall wrap this for you and place it on the gift table."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 pm

“I was in an altercation outside of the jewelry store. I wanted to get Elizabetia more lingerie, but I was side tracked.” When Niles reached out to examine the slice in France’s dress she watched his hand, then looked up to him. “I’ll change before the party.” No need to distract all of Eliza’s guests by being a ragged mess.

The vampire reached to take back the jewelry box from Niles. “No need. I can wrap it.” He had done enough with everything else; she could wrap her own present to Eliza.

Just as promised France changed. She donned a sleek black dress with sleeves and pinned her hair back on the side, leaving her curls like a pin-up and painted her lips red. It only took a few minutes and she returned downstairs to find Eliza, but not before stopping one of the security guards and making sure he was alert and knew what he was doing.

“You can’t say no to every dress you own, Eliza. You will look beautiful in each of them.” France spoke smoothly as she sauntered to her adopted maker and handed her the box that had been carefully wrapped. Just as she passed the box to her the doorbell rang and guests began to arrive, keeping Francesca on her killer edge. “Are you ready for tonight?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 am

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m5j29znLl91rnjbgoo1_500

Niles sighed wearily at Francesca's story. Altercation? More hunters. Wonderful, Elizabetia was completely oblivious as to the threat at this moment, hopefully. If she found out she'd cancel the party and go into lock down mode. And after all of Niles hard work he wouldn't let that happen. He'd have the guards tripled if need be. It wasn't until Francesca came into her life that Elizabetia even started to celebrate her birthday again. Something Niles was thankful for Francesca about. Even if she was a pain in the ass she could get Elizabetia to smile and live a little.

Eliza shook her head again and sighed, out of all the dresses she owned she simple could not find the one she wanted to wear. Looking up she smiled at France and nodded her head, "You look lovely Francesca. Doesn't she Alistair?" The male vampire looked up from his drink and nodded his head. She did look lovely, not that he'd say it outloud. He had a reputation to uphold after all. Eliza sighed again and grumbled, "I just can't find the one I'm looking for." Eliza had enough dresses to open up her own store with plenty left over. Smiling she took the box from France and opened it. At least it wasn't lingerie, Eliza honestly didn't know what she would do if her fledgling had gotten her anymore.

Running her fingers over the beautiful necklace she motioned for the maids to take the dresses up to her room where she would find one later. "It's lovely Francesca. I'll wear it tonight." giving her a small hug Eliza excused herself to get ready for the party. Niles walked out of the kitchen, clean and pristine to welcome the many guest and lead them to the grand ball room where the party would be held. "The security has been upgraded. Relax Francesca...enjoy the party."' he said bowing slightly at the guests that started piling into the home.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 am

“You could always go nude.” The vampire replied. “It’s your birthday, no one will say anything.” And France was completely serious, save for the little smirk on her face. She was all about getting Eliza to live a little, but if her adopted maker really did have a mental break down and tried to go nude she would stop her… eventually.

The red headed step child smiled as Eliza looked over the halo necklace that she had given her. “I’m glad you like it.” It seemed the vampire was slowly coming out of assassin mode, but it wouldn’t last long. As soon as Eliza left she looked to Alistair and shifted back into her guard dog persona. “You had best be on your toes tonight, Alistair.”

As guests began to flood in Francesca stood stiffly. Her hands clasped in front of her and she nodded at a few guests, but wasn’t one to give away smiles to those who hadn’t earned them. “I worry about her, Niles.” She wouldn’t have admitted that to anyone else.

Just as she turned to look at Niles an old acquaintance bellowed to her. “Frannie!” Oh how she hated that nickname. The old vampire threw his hands up and embraced her as she tried her best not to grimace. “It’s been ages! Come. Tell me how you’ve been since we last met!” And just like that Francesca was pulled into the crowd and forced to enjoy the party as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m8jyr5XpCi1qc123zo1_500

Eliza just shook her head at her fledgling. The only time Eliza was nude was in the shower and changing her clothing other than that she was always clothed. "No they wouldn't say anything but I'm sure it would cause a few conflicts between business partners and their mates." Francesca was full of such strange ideas. Sure she knew that she should relax and enjoy herself but it was just a birthday. Nothing special about it. If it wasn't at the behest of her business partners she wouldn't even have a party. She would spend it at home with a good book like always.

Alistair had changed a few moments before France had came back down stairs and was looked very handsome if he said so himself. Which he did. Eliza went upstairs as the guest started filing in like sheep. Taking a deep drink of his scotch he winked at France and chuckled, "I have more to lose here than you do Francesca dear." If Eliza died, he and ever other fledgling she had made would be in great pain. Mourning for his sire was not on his list of things to do for the evening.

Niles continued to take the coats of the guests as France made her way towards him. This was not her cup of tea he could tell by the way she stood stiffly. He fought not to laugh at her and continued to do his job. "Mistress Elizabetia is a woman of deep emotions. She is the lover...never the loved. Master Sebastian is the only man that has ever made her feel alive and loved. His disappearance impacted her deeply. But she is slowly coming out of her shell my dear. Time is all she needs."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Of course going nude would cause problems, but it would weed out the faint of heart. France never enjoyed time around the faint of heart. She was too outspoken opinionated to be around anyone who would raise their nose to simple things. That’s why she liked Niles, he put up with her. It was also why she liked Alistair, he gave it right back. For the moment she chose to ignore his comment how he had more to lose, and simply gave him a deadly glare.

Throughout the evening she was stuck talking to men who really didn’t care what she said. She faked her smiles and nodded as they bragged and boasted, then smiled slyly at the women they were with. That was the best part about boring parties. After nearly an hour of mingling with the commoners she went to find Alistair and wrapped her arm around his mid conversation. She stayed silent, tired of mindless chatter, and zoned out as she attached herself to her annoyance.

As her mind wandered she began to feel uneasy. Whether it was the hunter from earlier or the fact that she had her hip leaned against Ali she couldn’t be sure. Slowly the vampire looked around, glancing back over her shoulder to notice a man watching her only to look away subtly. France brushed her hair back and laced her fingers with Alistair’s, trying to signal to him without words. Would he understand her small affection was a warning?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 3 Tumblr_m3xfytoOUV1rn435g

In all honesty, Eliza didn't want to go back down stairs but she decided it was better than France coming up here and pulling her down by her hair or something. So she got dressed in the only OUTFIT she found interesting enough and made her way down stairs as the party began. There were more people than she expected but nothing she couldn't handle. Even from the stair case she could see how uncomfortable France was making small talk with rich aristocrats that she had nothing in common with. She did, however raise a curious brow as to why Francesca was getting so cozy with Alistair and better yet, why Alistair was allowing it. It wasn't more than a few hours ago that they were at each other's throats and now they were...embracing.

Making her way into the pary she failed to notice the three men in the corner whispering under their breaths in old Galic. She took a glass of champagne from the waiter and began to mingle with everyone as a gracious host should do all the while keeping a close eye on her fledglings.

Alistair was chatting with some old business partner when he felt France wrap her arm around his mid section making him pause in mid sip of his brandy. Raising a slender brow he looked down at her and saw the look of annoyance on her face. He continued with his conversation, snapping at the old man that glanced at Francesca with a heated glare. The old man apologized under his breath and changed the subject when France's hand found it's way into his. Looking down at her she gazed around the room at the group of men in the corner that continued to talk in hushed tones, the big brute of a man near the door who looked over his shoulder as if waiting for something and the two men at the balcony who kept their hands deep within their pockets. It would seem even with all the security a few rats managed to make their way into the party.

The blond fledgling looked at his sire who chatted with some elder vampire with a happy laugh, completely oblivious to the dangers within her own home. Or was she? Her eyes instantly locked to his and then to the men in the corner. He didn't speak Galic but by the way they were speaking to one another it could only mean trouble. He gave France's hand a gentle squeeze and sat his empty glass down on the tray that passed by. Like it or not, it would seem the party wouldn't be ending so smoothly after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down Memory Lane
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: