Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Another Busy Night Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Another Busy Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 am

Weekends were always busy. The music was loud, people gathered at the bar and jostled for attention from the bartenders, others crowded the open space left for dancing and some huddled in the corners nursing their drinks. Kythen was in his element, smiling and flirting with customers, pouring drinks and soothing bruised egos when someone had to wait an extra minute for their drink because someone else was served ahead of them. Plus he was getting great tips which always made even the busiest nights seem worth it. Tips were a bartender's best friend and there was nothing worse than a busy night with no tips. Those nights were often the ones he told his boss he was quitting and then still showed up the next day anyway.

Tonight, at least, was one of the good nights. He'd gotten several phone numbers, most of which he would never call and everyone knew it so why they tried anyway was beyond him. He figured they probably had some sort of running bet going as to whether he'd take the number and another for if he'd actually give in and call sometime. At any rate, it amused the patrons and kept them happy and he had fun toying with them because they were all so good natured about everything. He knew full well the ones that flirted and heckled him would be some of the first to step in if someone else got a little too forward and didn't take a hint when it was given. "Here you go Matt, don't spill this one on Tyler this time eh? I'm sure he prefers to drink his alcohol, not wear it." The man flashed him a flirtatious grin and waved, pushing off through the crowd to re-located his partner in crime (among other things).

"Jess! Long time no see. You're looking lovely as ever. You want your usual or did you change it up on me again like you did last time you changed girlfriends?" He was given the finger and He gave it back as he pulled a couple beers out of the cooler and handed them over, happily taking Jess's money and watching as she disappeared without getting her change. "Lyaer! You gonna work through your break or are you actually going to take it tonight?" This came from a slighter man at the other end of the bar who was serving up mixed drinks left and right without seeming to even look at what he was grabbing. "You know you have to remind me or I forget Jake. Besides, we're busy and short-handed. D'you really want me to go sit on my arse mid-rush." He shot back, tucking his tip from Jess into the tip-jar on his end of the bar. "Course I do, pretty-boy. Get that nice lookin' arse of yours out there and do your thing. You know why they all came here tonight. You and that damnable karaoke thing you started." Kythen merely flashed Jake an innocent smile, dropped his bar towel, untied his apron and then hopped onto the bar to cheers and cat-calls.

He hopped down off the bar and a path formed for him right to the little stage (it was actually little more than a raised platform where live bands played but everyone called it a stage). He made his way over, snagged a microphone and made the obligatory announcement that, as per the karaoke tradition he'd start the night off by doing the first song chosen by the crowd. Immediately songs started getting called out and he smiled. Considering Pop a Top had only been doing karaoke for the last two years it had become an instant hit and it was still new enough that the interest and popularity hadn't yet started to fade which it likely would over time. Tonight's karaoke song was already chosen, he just had to hope somebody suggested it. And sure enough, a voice in the crowd hollered 'Devil Went Down to Georgia' and he smiled a secretive type smile and nodded.

At first he did what everyone expected, the boring, stand at the microphone and sing along with the words on the screen. Right up until a violin was handed to him from the sidelines and he started playing along with the song. Considering it was the first time he'd ever shown off this particular skill the crowd went a bit nuts over it, shouting and carrying on because they'd had no idea their local cowboy could play anything other than the guitar, which he'd done on enough occasions he'd opted for something a bit different and new. When the song finished he bowed to the applause of the entire bar and made his way back to the bar as the next person took the stage for their turn.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Full Name : Javaid Eiji Kenith
Race : Kitsune (Fae)

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 am

Exactly how he managed to find his way to a bar of all things was a mystery to Javaid, but he wasn't about to book it in the other direction. Ever since he'd been found and nursed back to health more or less, he had tried to keep away from people. But it was past the time to be doing that and he needed to be social again. After a few tries, he managed to find something half-way decent to wear, and after carefully sweeping his hair around into a slightly ruffled mess, he made his way to a place called Pop-a-Top. He didn't enter the establishment immediately though; instead, he leaned lightly against his motorcycle and tilted his head, watching the people go in with a curious expression. This wasn't like any other bar he'd ever been to - they didn't have gay bars a few hundred years ago, and all the ones he'd been to lately had been closer to biker clubs. So this one should be a nice little breath of fresh air... He hoped. Taking a moment to remind himself that he was there for a reason, the male lifted his chin and all but strutted in through the doors, only to blink and nearly back out again. There seemed to be some sort of mob surrounding that blonde fellow playing the violin and singing.

Frowning, the Kitsune gave a soft growl and moved closer, looking at the screen the man was looking at, the microphone, and back at the crowd before tilting his head much in the fashion a dog would. Were they not rampaging out of control and dead set on trampling the poor guy? After a few more moments of studying exactly what he was looking at, he gave a soft chuff of amusement, his mind labeling the scene in front of him. This must be what the people now a days call 'Karaoke'. It was fascinating to the male and for a moment he just leaned on the wall and watched, smiling a little whenever he would catch someone looking at him. A few others went up after the first man, and Javaid felt his invisible fox ears prick forward as he watched him saunter off.

Deciding to try it out himself, he took off his jacket and slung it over a chair, giving a faux-shy smile when a few of the ones who'd been looking at him before tittered. He gave his instructions for a song to the one working the screen, got on stage, and gave the crowd a slow smile. Moves Like Jagger would start to play, and he started to tap his foot to the beat until the lyrics came up, in which he started singing. Some in the crowd looked surprised, others looked like they wanted more, in which he was all too happy to do for them. He started to roll his body to the beat, smirking when they cheered. Oh yes, this could be very fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am

Ky didn't usually pay much attention to the drunks who got on stage to sing during karaoke night. Not unless he knew they were really really good, or they called his attention to it by dedicating their song to him or whatever. Or in the case of the current singer, they were someone he'd never seen before. Curiosity compelled him to at lest watch the first bit of someone new's performance before he got back to work, but something about this one held his attention. It wasn't the music or the dancing, the girl was good but it wasn't that. She was also cute but it was't that either. He could't quite put his finger on it and mentally shrugged it off. It wasn't really that important at the moment.

Of course, the fact that everyone else seemed to be enjoying the show meant no one noticed him enjoying the show. As the song neared it's comclusion, he flagged down one of their roaming bartenders and sent him up to the stage with a note for the singer. When the song was over and the girl got down off the stage, she'd find someone slipping her a piece of paper into her hand and waving toward the bar and the bartender who'd been on stage first. If she chose to open it, she'd find the words: "Good for 1 Drink on the house, in thanks for a great show" written there. At that point it was up to her whether to accept or decline the offer. Not everyone came to the bar to drink, after all. Some of them came just to enjoy watching others get drunk.

Luckily, it seemed this one was one of the ones that would at least enjoy one or two drinks (or more, he couldn't know for sure how much she'd drink aside from accepting the freebie) and she approached his spot at the bar. "Glad to see the old 'on the house' note got your attention. It's not very often we get someone that's any sort of decent up there. So what'll it be? I'd have just sent a drink but my boss doesn't like it when we do that and I had no idea what you'd want." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:26 pm

By the end of her show, the Kitsune was grinning broadly and peering at the crowd. At least she hadn't disappointed them, which is what she'd mostly been worried about. For as old as she was, she hadn't exactly had a lot of time to practice the dance moves of today, but it looks like she did decently enough. As she hopped off the stage, she went back to 'shyly' pushing through the people, looking away whenever she would catch anyone's eyes. If she was honest with herself, being in this gender made her nervous, and she was making it all too apparent how nervous she was. Thankfully, someone would save her from any awkward conversations. A bartender came up and handed her a note, and after blinking somewhat owlishly at it, she made her way to the bar, giving a soft growl under her breath at anyone whose hands 'accidently' touched her as she passed. However, once she was at the bar, she found that she would be greeted with the prettiest pair of eyes she had seen in so long.

Kythen's smile would draw out one of her own and she squirmed a bit as she sat on the seat. This had been the man who she'd originally thought to be attacked by a mob at the very beginning. Her gray eyes sparkled slightly as she smiled again, resting her elbows on the bar as she peered at him. "Truth be told, I probably would have ended up here." She said, the faintest hint of a Japanese accent in her voice. "It's fun to do this sort of thing, but large crowds have always made me a bit uneasy." Her gaze lifted from his admittedly good-looking face to the bottles nearby and she tilted her head slightly. "A bit of Bailey's Irish Cream with that lovely little Buttershscotch schnapps. I'm not sure what the actual name of the mix is called." She lightly tapped her fingers on the bar as she tried to think, but the name wouldn't come to her. She shrugged a bit and offered the Wolf another smile, unsure what it was that drew her to him. But his looks and smile could definitely have helped that a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 pm

"I like the attention so crowds don't really bother me all that much. But if you want away from them and a spot where they won't bother you too much slid around the corner of the bar and sit in the last stool. Dunno what it is about that spot but anyone that sits there is all but invisible to the masses. Name's Kythen by the way though you're more than welcome to call me Ky or Cowboy if it suits you." He offered cheerfully after the girl spoke. When she browsed the bottles, he stole a moment to admire her and try to figure out what it was about her that kept drawing his attention. The only time he'd ever heard of anyone saying they couldn't get someone off their mind they were falling in love. And he didn't even know this girl. So that was hardly the explanation for his current situation. Shaking it off he reached for a shot glass and the requested alcohols. "That'd be a Buttery Nipple if you ask most folks around here. Though a few will give you a different answer if you ask the right ones." He, of course, wasn't going to provide said answer because it caused no small amount of tittering and drunken laughter whenever anyone said it around him.

For the rest of the night (whether the stranger took his advice and switched seats or not), Ky made sure Haru (whom I'm assuming would have given her name at some point) was left alone if she wanted to be and saw to it that no one gave her a hard time. Of course, that didn't stop several people from buying her drinks but that wasn't always a bothersome thing. He kept up a steady conversation with her when he could, mostly finding he tended to cut in when someone showed a little too much interest in more than conversation. Why? He couldn't say. But he felt sort of protective and possessive and it got him more than a few odd looks considering it was well known he was currently very much single.

Luckily, there were only a few hours left in his shift and they went by relatively quickly. And strangely, Kythen found himself oddly happy Haru had spent a great deal of that time sitting and chatting with him. After they'd shooed everyone out of the bar, Jake shooed off his bartenders, telling them he could handle the rest of the closing stuff and to go home before he fired all of them. Laughing at the tease, the bartenders headed out into the night, hollering goodbyes across the parking lot to patrons and their co-workers. Ky, as it would turn out, found himself approaching a motorcycle and a familiar face. "Haru? Having some troubles?" He questioned, nothing that she looked more than a little peeved about something.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:50 pm

She was beginning to be exceptionally happy that she'd decided to come out this night. It was fun watching others go up on stage to sing (some of them looking too drunk to even stand much less sing), though she found her attention being drawn back to the one who'd offered her a free drink. The girl would laugh at any joke he made and after she'd moved seats, she found herself leaning towards him a lot more. There was a tugging feeling, and really she wanted to know what it was all about. Though despite having such a wonderful companion at the moment, she would occasionally draw people to her and sometimes they would ask questions like where she lived and what not. Thankfully, Kythen would more or less save her, and each time he did he earned himself a thankful smile. He kept the more questionables away and the more they talked, the more she relaxed. This was nice, and she made a mental note to grab someone later and ask what days he worked. She definitely wouldn't mind coming out more if she knew ahead of time that he would be there.

But all things come to an end eventually, even if it was temporary. The bar closed and she was shooed out with the masses, finding herself hurrying to her motorcycle as quickly as she could manage. She didn't want to be caught by any of the ones she'd tried avoiding earlier. Of course, nothing is ever easy for her and she found herself straddled on a bike that refused to start. A slight growl escaped her as she continued to try, eventually growling "Chikusho!" (Damn it!) at it. The stupid thing wasn't going to start and she wasn't entirely sure how long a walk it would be back home. Still sitting on it, Harukin crossed her arms and glared at it, eventually lifting her head and looking around to see if the people had left for the most part. If she was mostly sure she was going to be alone, she would start walking home...Or shift into her furred form and trott home like that since it was a bit chilly out. She shivered and sighed, about to get off the bike when an all too familiar voice sounded. The Kitsune jumped a little and looked up, blinking a bit to see Kythen making his way over. Him being there relaxed her just a little and she nodded, her bottom lip sticking out slightly.

"Hai... It won't start. It's never done this before..." She trailed off, swinging her leg over it and getting off, looking back at him. Sure, she looked pissed to all hell at that moment, but at least she didn't have to worry about being alone here. "Do you know what might be wrong with it?" Haru asked, shivering delicately and looking a little sad now. The girl had a love for the motorcyle, despite it choosing to be a pain. Perhaps it was her paranoia talking, but she had the slight suspicion that it had been sabatoged. And heaven help the one who did it if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 am

Unfortunately for Haru....Ky didn't know all that much about motorcycles. His brother did but Ky...not so much. "Not a clue, and it's too dark and too late to try and work on it now." He said, pulling out his phone and shooting off a quick text to Jake who poked his head out the door a moment afterward. "Push it around back for the night. The shed should be open for you and I'll lock it tight after you're gone." The man called with a wave toward the back of the building. Ky waved his thanks and turned back to Haru. "What my boss just called a shed is actually his personal garage where he stores people's cars if they don't want them left in the lot overnight. Of course, it won't help us fix your bike tonight, there's no power out there so therefore no lights. But it's secure if you want to lock your bike up til morning." He explained, not sure how much detail to go into. Jake's 'shed' was magically protected against break-ins because Jake kept a lot of valuable stuff out there, cars included.

Once they had the bike stored (or not if that's what Haru decided), Ky took a look around the lot and realized they were all but alone except for Jake who was locking up. "Well, c'mon then. I'll give you a ride home." He said, though paused and thought about it for a second. "Actually, my place isn't far from here. You can crash in the guest room and tomorrow we can come back up here and see about getting your bike running again. My brother's practically a genius when it comes to motorcycles, I'll give him a call and see if he can help us. It's up to you." He added, stretching and trying not to appear to be too keen on taking her to his place. Because now that he'd mentioned it, it sounded like a really good idea. But how creepy would it make him look if she suspected he wanted to get her into bed only a couple hours after meeting her? It hadn't been at the front of his mind but...well....things sometimes happened. And what guy in his right mind would pass up that opportunity if it came up?
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:36 am

Hearing another voice, Haru turned to peer at the owner of the establishment and offered him a little wave of thanks. That solved that problem at least, considering she wasn't sure she could roll the thing the entire way home. She turned back to the man with her when he started talking again and blinked a little at his explanation, nodding a bit with a small smile. "Ah... I see. I'd like that... I love this bike, and it's been through a lot with me. I'd be heartbroken if it got stolen." She patted the seat of it and began to roll it towards the direction she'd been directed in with his help, securing it and walking back to where she'd had it parked and staring somewhat sadly at the parking space. Hopefully she would be able to figure out how to go about fixing it in the morning. She gave a little sigh and hugged herself a bit, eying the road she'd come from and giving it an unhappy look. Walking didn't sound pleasant, and just as she was about to steele herself to start towards it, the other spoke up again, causing her invisible vixen ears to perk up.

"You sure I wouldn't be a bother?" She asked quietly, looking up at him from under her eye lashes and biting her lip a little. It was probably a cute visual, and she clasped her hands in front of her while he continued to talk. So he knew someone who might be able to help. Was related to him, even. The girl gave him a bright smile and nodded, giving a little happy sound. "I would greatly appreciate that. Otherwise, I'd have had to walk home." She turned and cast the road one last look of unease before letting him show her to where he kept his vehicle, getting in and buckling up. The trip to his apartment was a pleasant one, as the two managed to keep up a good conversation until they arrived. Once inside, she gave a curious sniff, looking around brightly before peering at her host. "You have a nice place here. And it's warm." Haru visibly relaxed the further in she went, her hands clasped behind her now as she looked around what appeared to be the living room area.

She couldn't exactly focus on the nice place though. There was another thing drawing her towards somewhere very specific, and though it wasn't something she'd ever experienced before, she wasn't sure if it was good or bad. Not that she would try and resist it, anyway. Haru found herself back in front of Kythen, hesitating a moment before taking his hand and gently tugging him further into his apartment, a small smile on her lips. "You know... You aren't terribly good at hiding what's in your pretty blue eyes, Kythen. I can see the way you looked at me..." She stepped a bit closer, wrapping her arms around his neck and peering up at him. "Just lucky for you that look is mutual."
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Kythen had occupied their drive to his apartment with generic talk about basic stuff, like the kids of music they liked and that sort of thing. He tried his best to seem as casual as possible about the whole thing, despite his mind being in several different places at once. For the most part he thought he was successful since Haru didn't seem weirded out and hadn't mentioned anything. So as far as Ky knew, everything was cool and as casual as it could possibly be.

Upon arriving home, he let them into his apartment and let Haru enter (switching on the light for her) and take a look around while he kicked off his shoes, hung up their coats and tossed his keys in the little dish by the door. Forgetting for a second that he wasn't home alone, he started to unbutton his work shirt as he headed into the living room and stopped when his mind reminded him he had a guest who didn't exactly need to see him undress. The fact she was speaking to him at that point helped a little too. "Course it's warm. I was born and raised in Texas, the cold and I don't exactly get along." Not that Texas never got cold but that didn't mean he liked it when it did.

He considered turning on the television to watch a bit of something before bed but decided against it. There was never anything good on at half past two in the morning. Besides, maybe Haru wanted to sleep and the television would bother her. So instead he ran a hand through his hair and stretched a bit, closing his eyes as his back popped in a couple places. He opened them again to find Haru tugging further into his apartment. He tried to appear casual as she spoke and slid her arms around his neck but probably failed horribly. He should have known. His eyes always betrayed him. Always. But at least she seemed interested and not offended? "Well you're a beautiful girl, a guy'd have to be gay or blind not to look at you that way." He told her, trying to decide his next move. He knew what he wanted to do, but what if this was some sort of highly awkward girl-test? What if she was just trying to see if he had only asked her home to get into her pants? Was he over-thinking? Or was he about to get himself into trouble? He had no idea. Of course, what he wanted would be written plain as day across his features and he had no obvious intentions of pulling away. But he decided he wasn't going to make that oh-so-tempting first move just yet. Better to wait an extra minute or two longer than make the wrong move and screw things up.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:10 am

The smile she wore turned a bit sly when he responded to her, and Haru couldn't help but nearly purr in response to the look he was still giving her. In fact, it almost looked as if the look had deepened somehow. At his response though, she glanced away for a single second before looking back at him, hopefully looking as if she had a shy moment when that was hardly the case. She felt bad, at the root of it all. Sure, what she may be at the moment was female, that wasn't the truth of things, and some part of her felt bad for him not knowing that. But it wasn't as if he was going to undress her to find her true body under the nice clothing; the Kitsu was one-hundred percent female at that moment, right down to the girly bits that all other females had. Knowing that, she was able to push it down and pretend that she hadn't felt the slight guilt in the first place, her smile growing slightly as she looked into his bright gaze.

While she had her arms around his neck, she decided to press herself a bit closer, a soft sound under her breath. He was looking at her like he wanted to eat her... So why hadn't he done anything yet? Haru almost pulled away, the small logical part of her mind warning that this was weird and different than other times she'd done it. There was a strong pull to Kythen, and within that pull there was almost desperation. Her instincts had never done that before, not even when she'd been in the Kitsune equivalent of being in 'heat'. And yet...

He still hadn't done much. She pouted a bit, leaning up and keeping her lips a few inches away from his, breathing in his scent and giving a sound similar to a churr. "Are we going to stay out here? Assuming you want what I do, I don't think the living room will be the most comfortable..." Haru breathed, leaning up just a tiny bit more just to tease him for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:13 am

Every moment spent in Haru's company only served to deepen his desire and that was...different. What was it about her that caused such a reaction in him? Unaware that his presence was doing the same to her, all he could wonder was if this was some sort of weird Fae magic she possessed. He didn't know what sort of powers she had so maybe she'd ensnared him in some sort of spell or whatever. Was that a bad thing? No but it did make him a little suspicious of her, just not enough to do the smart thing and walk away. Were he thinking a bit more clearly, he might have recognized the guilt she was feeling in some small motion of her body or a glimmer in her eye before she turned away but he didn't and merely took the gesture for one of shyness or something of the sort.

When she pressed closer all remaining self-control he had was all but lost and he breathed in her scent and felt....something stir within him. She wasn't a wolf else he might have recognized the stirring of his own inner wolf in reaction to the presence of someone special. Without that recognition, he just mistook it for lust and mentally pushed it aside. He was ready to close the last few inches between them when she spoke and he felt a soft sound of annoyance escape him since she's stopped him from doing so. She did have a point though. The living room wasn't exactly the place he wanted to be right then. But instead of a verbal response, he closed the last little distance between them and claimed her lips in a heated kiss which would, hopefully, answer her question loud and clear.

Forcing himself to pull away from the kiss to actually re-locate to a more accommodating area of the apartment was harder than it really should have been but he did it anyway. "Bedroom's down the hall. Wanna lock up and get the lights for the night." Not that he wanted to let Haru go anywhere but leaving the door unlocked was just inviting trouble and the lights were just a personal thing. It would bother him later if they were on. So he sent Haru off with another kiss and tended to the brief task of locking up for the night before rejoining her in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:23 pm

It looked like her moment of guilt had been overlooked for the most part, so the Kitsune merely smiled at the man, pressing just a bit closer to him. Her hazel gray eyes took a moment to study his features, just as her hands had started to roam along his strong shoulders. They paused just before getting to his arms, giving a pleased sound feeling the muscles under her fingers. He was strong, and he was charming. Mine... The thought was quickly shaken from her head as she gave a slightly confused look, but chose to ignore it. Sure, if they did what was obviously coming, he would be hers for the night. But that was about it... Right? The kiss that was pressed upon her was given a soft longing sound as she kissed back, about ready to latch on to him when he pulled away, much to a sound of protest and a slight pout. She nodded in response to his statement and returned the second kiss, holding it for a moment before she slunk off to his bedroom, her hips swaying slightly in a way that she was sure would be hard to look away from. Hell, she would have had a hard time looking away from that sort of walk.

Once she got to the bedroom, she seated herself on his bed, her nose twitching as she breathed in the scent of it. It excited her, and soon she found herself stretched out over the length of it, a happy sound escaping. This would be something different. Something exciting, something - oh. He was back. Once the Wolf had returned to her, it didn't take very long before the kissing was returned, and it took even less time before the clothing started to come off. The beginning of it was what she expected; slightly rough, almost desperate. Like they couldn't get enough of each other. But as it continued, it slowly shifted from that to...something much gentler. Something that was usually reserved between lovers...

~Fading to black...~

After they'd both been sated, they'd fallen asleep curled up with each other, but the next morning the Kitsune would wake first with a small yawn. She stretched a bit, nuzzling into the man with a nearly silent content sound before carefully extricating herself from his arms. She needed to use to the bathroom, and since it was only him there (and he'd seen all of her completely) she didn't bother bringing a sheet with her. Once she'd returned, she located the shirt he'd worn last night and pulled it on, smiling with the way it fit her and breathed in the scent. This was nice... She hadn't done anything like that in a while, but something was definitely different. Shrugging it off, she returned to the bed and curled up next to him again, closing her eyes as she waited for him to wake as well.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 pm

It had taken Kythen a bit longer to fall asleep than it had Haru as he took inventory of how he was feeling. There had been...something different about that. Something that had touched him at his very core, something that had gone....soul deep. Breathing in Haru's scent and closing his eyes he mentally searched inside himself for what he half hoped he wouldn't find. But somewhere deep inside him, he felt it and he wasn't sure what to do about it. But it wasn't a bad thing, really, just a bit complicated to try and explain to Haru who probably had no idea what she'd just gotten herself into. But, he would worry about that tomorrow. There was no going back now so waiting a couple extra hours and letting her sleep peacefully didn't seem like such a horrible idea. It wasn't like he'd known until it was too late anyway....so she couldn't really be mad at him for not telling her sooner....right?

The following morning Ky would make a sleepy sound of protest when the warm body he'd been curled up against removed itself from his bed. He woke up just enough to sleepily figure out where his companion had gone before drifting back into a light sleep. He heard her come back in and opened one eye just enough to watch her put his shirt on before crawling back into bed. "That's my work shirt. You can't keep it." He murmured when she curled back up against him and he slid his arm around her and placing a brief kiss on her lips. "Now that we're both awake how about breakfast?" He questioned, though made no immediate move to actually get up and go cook anything.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:25 pm

The Kitsune gave a groggy happy sound in response to the kiss and kissed back, nestling closer. She wriggled a little and relaxed more, content to just be close to him. They were both obviously still sleepy, and she wouldn't have minded going back to sleep curled up with him. Snaking an arm around him like he had with her, she allowed her fingers to trace the contours of his back, nuzzling him slightly in response to the comment. "Don't want to keep it. Just wanted to wear it for a bit." She mumbled, opening an eye to peer at him. There was definitely something that had clicked between them, though exactly what it was she didn't know. Maybe he would? Not that she was thinking on asking him about it any time soon. Nosing his jawline a bit, she was about to deny that she was hungry when her stomach decided to growl, which might not have been noticed had they both not been as quiet as they currently were.

So she nodded slightly in response to the mention of breakfast, though it would look like neither of them would be moving any time soon. Especially not with the way she was curled up close to him. Haru gave a churr, yawning wide and giving another content sound. Though they wouldn't be able to stay like that for long. Her stomach was making it very apparent that she wouldn't be able to deny the thought of breakfast much longer.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am

Kythen allowed himself a chuckle at her response to his comment. He was half tempted to make a smart ass comment about having lost enough of his clothing that way but instead he merely nodded in a 'that's good' sort of way. He outright laughed when her stomach provided him the answer to his question and he gave her an amused grin. "What sounds good? Pancakes, french toast....uhm...omelettes?" He questioned, since he wasn't quite ready to get up and go anywhere right away.

Of course, the longer they delayed the more it became apparent that food would dribe them both out of bed sooner rather than later and once they had an agreement on what they wanted, he'd roll out of bed and pull on whatever clothing he happened to drag out of the dresser at the time. Stretching and yawning, the wolf made his way to the kitchen and started pulling out everything he'd need to make breakfast. Of course, he was very much avoiding trying to figure out how to explain to Haru that she was his soul mate and they were now bound in a way that only death could break.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

Despite the fact that they'd both agreed that food would be a good thing at the moment, she couldn't quite force herself out of bed yet. Not when he was still close to her. The girl nosed his jaw a bit again, nuzzling against his collarbone and giving another soft happy sigh. Warm... Warm... Waaar- Hey! Haru pouted a bit when he finally pulled away from her and got up, and though she felt a bit like a pervert watching him dress, she did so all the same, admiring the way his muscles moved when he would twist or what not. She nestled back into the blanket nest that she had created and yawned, trying to decide whether or not she wanted to get up and follow him yet. It was warm here, and it smelled like the two of them, which was comforting to her for some reason. Rolling over, she hugged the blankets closer to her, closing her eyes as she debated going back to sleep. After a few moments, she sighed again and sat up, looking in the direction he'd gone.

She should at least help some with breakfast. The Kitsune stood and stretched, not bothering to pull on any more clothing than the shirt of his she'd kidnapped, and padded out after him, sitting on one of the chairs that he had in his kitchen and beaming at him. "Smells good. And it's definitely been a long while since I've had breakfast." Truth be told, she hadn't been up early enough to have anything resembling breakfast in nearly two centuries. And that was saying something. She sat there and peered at him thoughtfully for a while, eventually biting her lip out of being nervous. "So... Last night... That was...both amazing and different at the same time." She ventured, voice going quiet as she showed how unsure she was about broaching the topic. Was it so bad that she wanted to know if he'd felt it too?
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 am

When Haru saw fit to join him in the kitchen, Kythen flashed her a smile when she spoke up. "I make the best omelettes on campus. But don't think you can just sleep with me and then watch me cook breakfast. Bread's in that cupboard and the toaster's over there. If you want toast, you make your own." He told her, making shooing motions at her, though if she continued to just sit and watch he wouldn't complain too much. Which was apparently what she intended to do as she peered at him and he tried not to be rude and ignore her but if he wasn't careful he'd over-cook the eggs and no one wanted over-cooked eggs. That was just gross.

He was humming to himself and serving up their plates when she spoke up and he went still for a moment as she spoke before mentally shaking himself out of it and bringing their plates to the table. "Not to ignore your comment but would you like anything to drink? I've got milk, orange juice or soda in the fridge or water from the tap. I could make up a pitcher of lemonade if you wanted but my breakfast would get cold." He questioned, deciding to get the rest of breakfast preparation done before diving into that particular subject.

Once he'd gotten them both whatever they wanted to drink he settled in and contemplated his breakfast as if it would provide him with the answers he needed. "As to your comment, yes, it was amazing and I wouldn't mind a second go if you've got nowhere else to be." He offered her a sly smile to show he wasn't lying (though he had a feeling she'd be able to sense as much even if she didn't know how or why she knew). "As to it being different....it was that too. And to answer what I'm sure you're quietly questioning...I have to ask you this: how much do you know about werewolves and do you believe in soul mates?" He questioned, taking a bite of his omelette while he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 am

At his request, she hopped off of her seat and set to work on making toast for them, keeping one invisble ear flicked towards him as she waited to hear what he had to say. His humming earned a soft smile, though she wasn't sure what to make of the look on his face. It was almost like he'd been hoping she wouldn't ask about what she had... Well. Too late now. With the toast made, she nodded, going to the fridge and pulling out what everyone should have with their breakfast - orange juice. She sniffed at it curiously before pouring them both a glass and sitting down, nibbling on the edge of her toast as she studied him. He was peering into his breakfast as if it was a crystal ball, which earned a soft amused look. Was he some sort of breakfast-seer and he hadn't told her? Haru opened her mouth to ask what the eggs fortold for the day when he finally spoke up, and she returned his smile in full. "I have nowhere to be for a few days. I wouldn't mind another round." She replied, tilting her head slightly as he ventured into his own questions.

She blinked a bit and pondered, cocking her head slightly to the side as she worked on how to reply. "I know that you're one, from your scent. As to the Wolves as a whole, I know basics; allergy to silver, change on the full moon, able to shift willingly in between that, tend to mate for a lifetime if they find the right one." She paused, contemplating the second half of the question before nodding a bit. "I do believe in them, but I also believe it's very, very rare that someone comes across theirs. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Ky smiled when she replied that she wouldn't mind sticking around for awhile but reminded himself that she didn't yet know what else he had to say. She might just take off running and never come back (though even the thought of never seeing her again sent a wave of loneliness through him that threatened to overwhelm him. No, having Haru leave for good would be a bad thing. So he just had to hope she wouldn't. Though if his suspicion was correct, she'd feel the same reluctance to be parted from him for any extended length of time.

At her answer, he nodded. "Well the basics are a good place to start. And you're right on everything you know about werewolves." At least she wasn't completely clueless though he hadn't expected her to be. "As for why I asked about soul mates, that is why a wolf mates for life if he or she finds the 'right mate' as you put it. Every wolf has a soul mate and if they choose to accept that mate, and yes, that means sex, they are bound together in a bond that only death can break. And they mate for life because the bond keeps them from straying." He didn't know how it all worked but he knew enough to get a basic explanation across so Haru would understand well enough. Of course, the answer to why he'd asked his own questions was a difficult one to answer. "And I asked because last night....a bond was formed between us. I didn't even know it was possible or I might have recognized it sooner but apparently it is possible. I believe that you and I are soul mates. I'm sure if you search inside yourself you'll feel it too." There, he'd said it. Now it was up to Haru to figure out how she felt about things.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 am

While she waited for him to respond again, Haru began to poke at her breakfast, moving it around a bit before lifting her gaze to him once more. She allowed her gaze to be colored with curiosity once he mentioned the bond between the wolves and nodded, a subconscious part of her mind automatically tugging lightly at the one that'd formed between them. "That's fascinating. At least they're happy knowing they've found the one they're truly meant for?" She asked with a smile. The Kitsune assumed, from the way he spoke, that the bond was solely between Wolves. Once he'd explained that much, she returned to her breakfast, visibly stiffening a bit once he deigned to answer her question. "You... But I'm... ... I'm no Wolf..." The girl finally murmured, her tone quiet even as she lifted her gaze to peer at him. If he was expecting to find fear, repulsion, or anything of the sort in her pretty gray eyes, he would be sadly mistaken. A look of simple acceptance would be found there, along with more curiosity as she consciously found the bond within and mentally embraced it. "Curious... I didn't know that was possible myself. Hm..." She tilted her head, poking at her eggs with a fork as she took a quiet moment to consider how she'd proceed with this entire matter.

"We are soul mates... I recognize the bond there though it's foreign to me. I have no intention of doing so myself, but my next question is mostly for your sake..." She lifted her gaze again, a tiny bit of sadness and fear deep in her eyes. "Even if the bond is formed, if one of the two wanted out, would they be able to leave their soul mate? Because I almost feel like... I cheated you out of the chance for a relationship with someone else and I don't want you to be stuck with me if you didn't want to." Her tone went quiet again and she prodded at her eggs more, keeping her eyes down so he wouldn't be able to see anything else. She didn't know that he couldn't leave even if he wanted, but at least she cared enough to try and offer him a way out?
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 am

Ky shrugged when she mentioned wolves being happy they'd found the one they were meant for. "It depends on the situation I guess. I've heard not all wolves are happy with who they've found and deny the bond, though that means staying far apart from each other for the rest of their lives. I've never experienced it myself. The couple people I know who've found their soul mates are quite happily in love, though if the same would be true if they weren't I don't know." He'd never bothered to ask anyone but he did often wonder if soul mates fell in love solely because of the bond and would hate each other otherwise or if they'd still fall in love if they weren't soul mates. "I'm quite aware of the fact you're not a Wolf. That's why I didn't recognize the bond at first. I knew the bond was possible between humans and wolves but humans can be turned. Unless everything I've been told my entire life is wrong, Fae can't. But apparently that doesn't mean they can't be a wolf's soul mate, it's just not as strong of a bond as it would be between two wolves." It was an interesting concept. If the bond between them wasn't as strong as it could have been if Haru were a wolf, what other differences might there be?

He watched her poke at her eggs quietly and inside he worried what she might say. When she spoke again he nodded, not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. His gaze was wary and guarded as she looked up at him and he wondered what the fear and sadness he saw in her own gaze meant. Her questioned received the response he'd expected and he couldn't hide the emotions that flickered in his eyes as he fought not to over-react. One part of him knew she was asking if he wanted her to leave but the part of him that was still trying to figure out the bond between them was panicking because she'd mentioned leaving and he couldn't bear the thought of that happening. He pushed his breakfast away, suddenly no longer hungry and tried to appear calmer than he felt. "It's...possible...I suppose. But there'd always be a longing to come back, to be with the one you're bound to. There's no escaping the bond once it's whole. Even the thought of you leaving and never coming back terrifies me. Soul mates aren't meant to be separated. It's been said when one part of a mated pair dies the other follows soon after." As for being cheated out of a relationship well...neither of them had much choice in that regard either. "And even if you did leave you wouldn't be setting me free to be with anyone else. You'd be condemning us both to a life of loneliness and celibacy. I'm not real sure how it works or how it would affect us since this is all new and unexplored territory but soul mates are stuck with one another, for lack of a better term. The bond prevents a wolf from straying from his or her partner." And maybe it was simply because he didn't know Haru that well or some sort of weird curiosity (of the sort that gets men into trouble more often than not) he had to wonder how that affected them. Since their bond wasn't as strong, could he sleep with someone else? Could she? Did he dare try and find a way to test their bond in that respect? Probably not but it was worth thinking about, maybe worth bringing up some time in the future, once things had settled and they were both comfortable with their bond.
Back to top Go down
Javaid Kenith
Citizen
Javaid Kenith

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 am

For the most part, Haru remained nearly silent for the while that he was talking, her invisible Kitsune ears pricked forward at him. Every once in a while, she would nod or poke at her breakfast, keeping her expression carefully controlled. She very much appreciated that he was taking the time to explain it to her, but she still felt some sort of guilt and sadness over not giving him the chance to choose her. Especially considering her one deep, dark little secret... How would she even begin to tell him about that? Instead of trying to tell him now, she swallowed her words and cast her gaze back down to the plate, going back to prodding her breakfast and trying to keep her mind from slipping to the darker part it was trying to go to. She managed to look up in time to see the panic flick across his face, the Fae made a low noise in her throat and instinctively found the bond that they shared, giving it a light nudge to try and ease him. It hadn't been her intention to scare him or make him think she would leave. No... This something that they shared now was comforting to her in a way she hadn't felt in many years, and it was so easy to be around him...

"So in a nutshell... We're stuck together so we've got to make the best of it if possible?" She asked in a light tone, offering him a faint smile to try and ease the tension in the room. Without pausing to think about it much, she reached her hands across the table, nudging their breakfast out of the way to lay her hands on his. "In all seriousness... I'm willing to give this a shot if you truly don't mind. So, Anata, shall we finish breakfast? Then we can...watch a movie. Or maybe we could...enjoy another go like you'd suggested earlier?" Haru offered him a bigger smile this time and canted her head ever so slightly, her pale gray eyes a bit wider than usual as she peered at him. It would be his choice. Whatever he decided, she would run with it.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 pm

The general feeling that there was something...off about their situation had settled over Ky and he wasn't quite sure how to shake the thought off. Nor was he sure why he felt that way though he decided it was probably because all of this was new and he had no idea how to handle any of it right then. But Haru was right, they needed to make the best of things because there was no going back. He did manage a half-hearted smiled at her attempt to lighten the mood and he nodded. "That's pretty much it, yeah." He replied, glad she was being accepting of things. Not that he wasn't, it was all just...very hard to come to terms with.

He studied their hands on the table as she spoke and was glad for something to take his mind off of all the things he now had to consider. How did he tell his family? Did he ask her to move in with him? And mostly, would this turn out to end in some unforeseen tragedy because he'd taken some random girl home with him? When she made her suggestions the first thing he commented on was not thier potential choice of activities but what she'd called him. "Anata? What does that mean?" Because obviously it meant something in a language he didn't speak. "And I suppose what we do after breakfast is dependent on how soon you want to go get your bike fixed." If they decided on a movie she have to all but glue him to the couch since he didn't generally just sit and watch movies. Normally he had them on while he did stuff around the apartment since sitting still was not something he was generally very good at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Busy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Busy Night   Another Busy Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Busy Night
Page 1 of 1