Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Chants should not be done alone Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Chants should not be done alone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Orb

Isabella Orb

Full Name : Isabella (Isis) Gaia Orb
Race : Witch

Chants should not be done alone Empty
PostSubject: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Name: Isabella Gaia Orb
Preferred Name: Isis
Marital Status: Single
Race: Witch But she doesn't know it yet
Having lived a sheltered yet secretive life, Isis yearns for answers and knowledge of who is she, or who she is meant to be.

Although a shy soul, she knows who she can trust, and who she has to respect straight away especially amongst women/females. Men... Not so much but she is eager to learn and understand as she begins her journey with little more than her mare, her clothes and a book which she can't open for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

Full Name : Vanessa Olivia Minecroft
Race : Human

PostSubject: Re: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Chants should not be done alone Tumblr_m5p2f2kOc01qdcbw5

I offer jooh Tristian! She's my awesomely awesome witch! She was put under a spell for three hundred years after she killed an evil crone and woke up in our time era. After a lot of television and help from new found friends Tristian adapted to our way of life. She's a toy maker and uses a lot of her puppets to do magic. But most of her magic comes from a grimoire. I can see them being friends, Tristian will try and get her to open up more.
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

Full Name : Claire Jacklynn Delgado
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello there Smile

I have several characters that I can use to post with you here is a list of all of them, excluding Gauge. I figured I could let you pick who looks most interesting to you and we could plot from there.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Orb

Isabella Orb

Full Name : Isabella (Isis) Gaia Orb
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Tristian: Definitely something that Isis needs is someone who can be her friend and help her learn of her witchy ways as well as open herself up.

Anka: I can definitely see Isis being someone who could be her friend but also as someone who would press her into moving more.

Saskia: Someone who Isis will be interested..... Not sure if they'll be friends but who knows.

Kristine: Another possible friend I think once she gets passed the respect stage.
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

Full Name : Claire Jacklynn Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Anka: yay! Anka needs more friends, she's still a little nervous about going to school and such being what she is, they could maybe meet in a night class?

Saskia: She and Isis could always have a thread, though Saskia can come on a bit strong but she is just keeping herself safe.

Kristine is a total sweet heart and would love more friends, she doesn't have many.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

Full Name : Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 pm

I've got two characters on the site and I'll offer them both up to you...

First off, I've got the witty and always entertaining Allie Clemmons, who is the school secretary and a werewolf to boot. She helps out the students as much as she can and is always around for a word of advice.

I also have a Freshman wizard named Mason Whitlock, who is athletic and loves his ice hockey but is very prone to mistakes with his elemental spells, as he's been known to freeze people on accident.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to plot sometime!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chants should not be done alone   Chants should not be done alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chants should not be done alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: