Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Hunted - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Hunted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

Full Name : Kristine Kochanski
Race : Vampire

The Hunted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 pm

As much as Kristine wanted to rip into Elizabeth's throat and taste the sweet crimson in her veins, there was a equal part of Kristine that didn't want to harm the angel in any way. It was extremely hard on Kristine to have that much inner struggle, if only because moments before Elizabeth had helped heal the damage done by Xander.

The pain she felt from Cassie's grip was the only thing stopping Kristine from barring fangs again. Fear was a very powerful tool, and that was one thing that Kristine had a lot of right now. Even though she was a vampire herself, Kristine had always been afraid of those like her, because lets face it the girl wasn't really a welcomed member of the community.

Kristine couldn't help but to jerk against Cassie's hold as Elizabeth went to leave, because there was her food just walking out the door. That action scared Kristine more then ever and once she realized what she had done, the vampire dropped to her knees and placed a hand over her mouth as she fought back the tears. This wasn't her, this wasn't the person that she had been over the last three hundred years. Not once had blood ever tempted her this much that she was willing to try and jerk away from a vampire who was thousands of years older then her.

The redhead felt nothing but disappointment in herself as a few tears left her eyes. "I...I can... I can't believe I just did that." The vampire spoke in shame and surprise.

She looked up at Cassie with tears in her eyes "Please help me, I don't want to be like this." She was begging the woman for help, cause she knew right now she wasn't safe to be around anyone.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Aura

Elizabeth Aura

Full Name : Elizabeth Rosangela Maria Aura
Race : Angel Fae

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Elizabeth nodded as she walked backwards to the door, not wanting to turn her back at all. "Then I bid you both... Fair evening..." She stated before shutting the door once she was outside the office, Only then did she turn and walked out of the building outside.

The fact that Kristine wanted her blood that badly was a tiny bit unnerving for the Angel. If she had been around the bags whilst they were created, then it was conceivable that the Nurse had such a desire for her blood.

Shaking her head of such thoughts, Elizabeth looked up at her room and her surrounding area before magnificent white wings appeared from her back as she gave one powerful flick from the mucles in her shoulders and into her wings in order to take off. Then disappearing into the Staff Dorms via her private door that seemingly led to a Human's death, but an Angel's quick escape.
[Exeunt Elizabeth]
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Head of the Historical Department
Castielle Montisque

Full Name : Castielle Evangeline Montisque

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Blood lust was a dangerous thing, especially to one like Kristine who had never been fully trained to tame it. While Castielle did not approve of the way she became a vampire the fact still remained that she was one, without a sire, and currently going through blood lust. Normally vampires wouldn't take care of her, they would most likely kill her for the dangers that she held but Castielle had a small soft spot for her. Not that she would admit it to anyone. Kristine was a sweet girl, a lot like Castielle was in her human years. Perhaps that is why she liked her.

Castielle tightened her grip on Kristine's wrist when she jerked to follow Elizabeth. Kristine didn't need to get addicted to fae blood. It was like crack for vampires. "Good eve to you Elizabeth." Releasing Kristine's wrist once she had crumbled to the floor Castielle closed her door and locked it. The elder vampire could tell this was bothering the girl, the hunger was dangerous if left unchecked. It could drive many to insanity. "You're a vampire Kristine, whether done naturally or magically. This day would have come sooner or later." Kneeling down in front of Kristine Castielle gently wiped away her tears with her thumb and pulled her to stand. "I will help you. You are a good person." It would be harder due to Kristine's age. Fighting blood lust was easier as a young fledgling but she had at least three hundred years of synthetic blood. But it should be interesting none the less.
Back to top Go down
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 am

Kris felt like maybe it would have been best if Xander had killed her up there in the tower. There was no way she could be around anyone, especially not the students if the slightest hint of blood would send her into a craze like it did moments ago. It felt like her whole purpose in life had just been lost in that one moment, because she had never wanted to ever hurt anyone in her life.

When Cassie wiped away the tears that had feel from her eyes Kristine couldn't help but to want to look away but she didn't. Cassie said she would help her, and that was what Kristine needed right now. "I've never felt like this before, I always felt satisfied with the blood I made myself. I don't get why it has changed all of a sudden." Kristine sniffled as she stood up.

If anything she was afraid she wouldn't be able to control this, and that Xander was right, that she really was an abomination to the vampire kind. Maybe she should just have Cassie end her there and now, then the students wouldn't have to be in danger with a beast like her around. "I'll do whatever it takes, I don't want to be a danger to anyone, especially not the students."
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]This was not going to be easy, that much Castielle knew for a fact. Kristine was a special case of vampire. In reality she shouldn't exist but she did and Castielle was not one to leave someone like Kristine on her own. She was a threat to the school but above all else she was scared. Perhaps if she contacted a few people she could figure out a way to permanently bind the young vampire to Castielle.

From what Kristine said Castielle's blood was the first she had had. That was good. That created a stronger bond and would take longer to wear off. It would allow Castielle to know the girls emotions, if she was in danger etc. This Xander character would be a dead man if he came near her again. Castielle's fledglings were her children and she was like a feral bear if any of them were messed with.

"Because I gave you my blood. she answered moving her long golden hair from her shoulders. "You've never had blood from the vein so it makes sense that your blood lust would kick in with fresh blood. That and my blood is ancient so it heightens ones senses and makes you more...aggressive. Those who have tamed their blood lust do not feel the effects as badly but you are a different story."

Grabbing Kristine's wrist she pulled her towards her and tilted Kristine's head to the side. Opening her mouth wide Castielle bit down on Kristine's neck, the soft popping sound of flesh ringing in Castielle's ears. Taking a few gulps of Kristine's blood she pulled back and wiped her mouth gently. "You now hold my scent, by taking your blood I have strengthened the temporary sire bond. My blood already courses through your body and now you also hold my scent. No vampire or werewolf will bother you while my scent lingers it will also give me some form of control over you. In doing so, I can keep you from attacking humans. But this will not be an easy road Kristine. There will be times you want to quit, to give up and to beg me to free you but know I will not. Not until I am sure you are able to control yourself. Anything you do from this point on reflects on me and I do not like to be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 am

Kristine hadn't realized that she had been so close to the edge when she was told how this all started. To think that it was something as simple as blood from the vain starting this crazy lust for blood. Just thinking about how it could have happened at any time scared Kristine more. What if a student's blood had gotten into her mouth? Oh god.... she could have killed so many people. That thought made her feel a little sick to her stomach.

Her mind had been so wrapped around what could have happened that she didn't even noticed that Castielle hand pulled her close until she felt that sharp sting of the vampire's fangs in her neck causing her to gasp.

Part of her thought that he vampire was going to kill her, the redhead wouldn't hold it against her. Kristine was a loose canon just ready to explode, but no the vampire pulled away after only a few gulps, that just left Kristine feeling a bit more woozy then she already was.

"Wh...why... why would you do that for me?" She asked in a baffled manner as she stood there. The elder vampire offering to protect her, act as her sire... she was normally pushed aside, called a freak, but Castielle... Castielle was helping her.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]In all honesty, Castielle wasn't even quite sure why she was doing this. What Kristine had done to herself was a sin in the vampire community. But for some reason she couldn't bring herself to dislike the little red haired woman. From what she had heard around the school, not many vampires liked Kristine and for good reason. But now that Castielle had made a bond with her no one would give her any trouble without Castielle ripping their heads from their shoulders. Castielle was like a mother bear to her fledglings, mess with any of them and the walls would be stained red with your blood.

Taking a white handkerchief from her pocket she gently dabbed her mouth clean of any blood and retook her seat behind her desk. Perhaps the reason she was being so friendly was because of Zeus. He had a way of bringing out the warmer side of her. Nevertheless, she had a feral vampire in her lap now and Evelyn probably wouldn't like the idea of Kristine killing everyone in sight. "You will come to my cottage tonight." she said matter-of-factly scribbling the directions to her home on a small white sheet of paper before handing it to Kristine. "Tonight we will begin training to tame your blood lust. Perhaps since you are part witch it wont be as hard as with normal vampires. But you will arrive at eight o'clock sharp wear something you don't mind ruining." she stood from her desk and walked to the door. "You go home for now, avoid anyone and above all else, should you feel the need to feed I want you to bite down hard on your wrist until the urge leaves." she held the door open for Kristine to leave knowing that the girl would take her words. When Castielle was younger with no sire, it was simple tricks like biting her wrist that kept her from going over.
Back to top Go down
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Kristine gave a nod as she was given instructions to go home and avoid anyone at all costs. She placed the piece of paper into her pocket and then turned to leave as the door was held open for her. Looking back at Castielle for a moment the redhead tucked some hair behind her ear. "Thank you, for everything you've done." She spoke with gratitude in her voice.

Before leaving she even gave the elder vampire a quick hug before leaving. In order to avoid being seen by anyone or seeing anyone she took the secret passages out of the school.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: