Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Each feather equals one of my heart strings Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Each feather equals one of my heart strings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Aura

Elizabeth Aura

Full Name : Elizabeth Rosangela Maria Aura
Race : Angel Fae

Each feather equals one of my heart strings Empty
PostSubject: Each feather equals one of my heart strings   Each feather equals one of my heart strings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 am

Each feather equals one of my heart strings Intruder28ys

Name: Elizabeth Rosangela Maria Aura
Nicknames: Has only had one nickname, Liz'Beth, which was given to her by John, so won't allow anyone else to use it unless they are extremely intimate.
Race: Angel/Fae

'A kind, maternal soul who has lived through the two Boer Wars as well as World Wars and through personal heartbreak, Elizabeth has seen a fair bit of the world and how it changes.

So naturally during that time she will have made friends, having come to Aeternitus herself. Not so much enemies but that is not to say that such a thing is impossible.

Lover/Soul Mate? That will be more difficult as she has guarded her heart for 60 years when her beloved died. But that also doesn't mean that it is impossible.... Just, don't expect her to be taken lightly or have a one night stand with....'

Family:
Eldest: Name: Elissa Marie Aura-Watcher
Race: Fae/Siren
Powers: Charmed Singing where the emotion she sings with, becomes instilled into others.

Middle: Name: Jonathon "Junior" Patrick Aura-Watcher
Race: Fae/Eagle
Powers: Shifts in an Eagle with slightly enhanced senses in Humanoid form.

Youngest: Name: Rosa Marina Aura-Watcher
Race: Fae/Mermaid
Powers: Shifts into a Mermaid form and swims beneath the sea.

Past Love:
Jonathon "John" Watcher:
Race: Human
Profession: Airforce Pilot

Despite knowing that Elizabeth was a Fae, John loved her more than he loved to fly (which is substancially high and thus was unexpected when they met!). They spent as much time together as they could, even though John had to sometimes go and train young Pilots from time to time but it helped to pay the Bills.

Although they were not married, they never felt the need to nor was it going to be productive for Elizabeth when John died after only 16 years of being together.

Result: This has led Elizabeth to almost completely forget how to love a man, nor does she expect to fall in love again after such a heartbreak.

But it's not impossible, for John always told her that: If he should die, Elizabeth should move on and remember their times together with a smile.

Last edited by Elizabeth Aura on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added past love section...)
Back to top Go down

Each feather equals one of my heart strings
Page 1 of 1