Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
And Winter Came - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

And Winter Came

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

And Winter Came - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Freya was in a state of pure bliss when she heard and felt Evelyn climax with her. Evelyn may have been new to this but she had been far better then Freya could have ever imagined. Her body was still trembling for the orgasm and it felt heavenly. Not only had Freya succeeded in surprising Evelyn today, but the vampire succeeded in surprising the fae.

She pulled her hand from between Evelyn's legs and brought her head down next to the vampire's. the fae needed to catch her breath, but before she did that she made sure to kiss Evelyn's and whisper "That was amazing." Her voice was winded but the fae didn't care.

Freya carefully laid herself down next to Evelyn, on her back with her head looking towards her lover. As far as Freya was concerned that was exactly what they were now even if it was something that had to remain hidden. That had been the best sexual experience that Freya had ever had.

The fae was more then anxious to hear those sweet moans again but only her vampire lover the fae needed a moment to rest. She did however turn onto her side and kiss Evelyn's shoulder softly as her arm draped across the vampire and the Fae's fingers caressed the skin. "I love you." Slipped through the Fae's lips without even thinking. Sure she had told Evelyn that before but this, this was how Freya knew that what they had was not something that would be ending anytime soon. Freya didn't care if anyone ever found out about them, the only thing she cared about was being able to do more of this whenever possible. The thought that they had a whole month to do this well that just excited Freya even more.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm

She chuckled and nodded “That…it was” She whispered in return. She sucked in a breath and slowly let it out, just trying to calm the sudden elation of her body, as if a thousand ping pong balls were going haywire all inside her. She brought one of her hands up and slid it into the front of her hair, looking up at the ceiling for a few moments as she wrapped her head around what they had just done, then lowered her hand and turned to look at her. She smiled to see Freya’s expression and was sure she carried one just like it.

She stayed on her back but gazed at Freya. Her body was still warm thanks to the fae, Evelyn liked it, it was nice to feel warmth…she could almost pretend she was human again from it. She then looked at her a bit taken aback when Freya said she loved her. She already knew that and had heard her say it but still it was…bizarre to hear Freya say the words to her. Just like everything else about the fae, she didn’t understand her and how she felt any attachment to Evelyn in that way. She gazed at her for a few moments before turning on her side to face her, pressing her body close to her and burying her face into her neck “I know” She murmured. It was all she could give at the moment in response, but it was better than saying nothing or rejecting the words, at least to her.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Freya by no means expected Evelyn to say that she loved her back, she knew that the vampire wasn't ready for something like that, and may never be. That wasn't going to stop Freya from saying it though, because she knew the more that she said it, the more comfortable that Evelyn would be with hearing it. She also wanted the vampire to know that it wasn't just words, that it was something she felt with all her heart even if Evelyn didn't.

The Fae held Evelyn close, her hand gently caressing the other's back as she smiled and closed her eyes. She was rather enjoying being able to cuddle with the other after sex.

Turning her head in lightly and kissed the top of Evelyn's head. This was turning out to be the best surprise that Freya could have ever come up with, and the sex wasn't even why she was here. All she wanted to do was show Evelyn what it meant to be loved and well it seemed like she had done just that.

Cuddling helped give Freya time to catch her breath and enjoy the moment she was lost in with Evelyn. "What else would you like to do?" She asked softly. While Freya knew that she could spent the whole month locked up in this room with the delightful vampire, she was sure that Evelyn had some other plans. "I'll even go out in the snow if you want." She spoke as she moved her hand up to Evelyn's hair and strokes her fingers through the blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 pm

She kissed her neck, keeping her head tucked against her. Evelyn didn’t know if she’d ever love Freya…if she could ever love anything. She loved the school but that was just a building and she loved her sire but still, it was a different kind of love. A love of respect, something natural, not because deep in her heart she chose too. Was it even right for her to allow this when she didn’t even hold feelings for Freya? Well, she cared about her, that had been proven enough but love? She didn’t feel love and didn’t think she ever would. Not anyway near the way Freya felt it and needed. She had tried to explain that before and keep a distance between them…but that hadn’t worked out well.

She kept near her, listening to the bet of her heart and the sound of her lungs filling and exhaling air. When she spoke her question she was still quiet for a few moments before she shifted some and shook her head slightly “Nothing. This is just fine” She murmured. She was always doing something, constantly trying to keep herself busy. Maybe for once it wouldn’t be so bad to just lie and do nothing for a while. She did plan to do other things but right now? She didn’t need to do anything but this.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Freya couldn't help but to smile when Evelyn said what they were doing now was just fine. That to the fae meant more then words like 'I love you' because it meant that for once Evelyn wasn't trying to keep a schedule that she was actually just going to relax. "We can stay like this as long as you like." She said softly as she cuddled closer to the vampire to keep her close.

The fae closed her eyes and tilted her head lightly to breathe in Evelyn's scent. This was perfect, more then anything Freya could have ever hoped for. She placed a soft kiss on the top of Evelyn's head as her hand still idly caressed the vampire's back in a soft sweet manner.

It was so comforting being this close, that Freya was finding it a little hard to stay awake. Now that her body was calming down from everything, she was realizing just how tired that she was. The day had been long for her, from setting up the room to their amazing intimate moment, sleep was sure to come. She didn't want to just pass out on Evelyn though "I could fall asleep like this." She spoke softly, to at least warn Evelyn that she was in fact tired.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

She had told Castielle she promised to try and take it easy during this vacation time and not do any work unless she was absolutely needed. So, that was what she was trying to do. Instead of rolling straight out of bed and calling people to make sure everything was running smoothly and to see if she was needed anywhere in the resort, she just…would lie here in Freya’s embrace and enjoy the simple sound of her heart and the scenery of the snow outside. It wasn’t easy, her body itched to be doing something because she was used to it, but no. She would stay put.

She planted one last kiss on Freya’s neck then tucked her head under her chin. She only ever slept when needed but, maybe sleeping for leisure wouldn’t be all that bad. She had never done it before. Evelyn didn’t blame her for being tired, it had been a long day for her apparently. She chuckled “It’s alright if you want to sleep. I won’t kill you while you do” She joked. She would probably sleep a little herself, just to experience what it felt like to sleep in Freya’s arms and wake up in them as well. She was just…curious.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Freya was rather liking this more cuddly side of the vampire, even more so with Evelyn just being so relaxed in the fae's arms. This may not have been Christmas, but it was the best non traditional Christmas that the fae had ever had. She couldn't have asked for a better way to spend her vacation with Evelyn that was for sure.

The fae gave a slight chuckle as Evelyn promised not to kill her if she fell asleep. "Well at least I know I would die a very happy woman." She replied but her words were more then sincere. If Freya were to die today, she would have no complaints if only because of the intimacy the two of them had shared.

Freya unwrapped her arm from around Evelyn, but only for a moment as she used a leg to tug at the blanket that held the heart of roses. With a kick and flick of her wrist she sent the flowers off the bed and then carefully covered them both up with the blanket. Evelyn may not get cold but Freya knew that she would.

Once they were covered with the blanket she slipped her arm back around the vampire and closed her eyes once again. She snuggled close to the vampire holding her close as she let out a content sigh. "If you get to uncomfortable just wake me up." She spoke softly, because she didn't want Evelyn to worry about being stuck in bed cause Freya was asleep. It didn't take the fae long to drift off the sleep holding the vampire close.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 pm

It was odd to fall asleep like this, during the day, for no reason at all. Her body resisted for a while, her scheduled brain was wondering what the hell she was doing. She needed to be up and doing things, checking on people, making phone calls and moving…not sleeping when she didn’t need sleep. But even with all that antsyness she still managed to fall asleep, she credited that to being held by Freya this way and the lulling warmth of her body that was trapped under the blanket. But even though she managed to sleep it was only for a couple of hours before she woke up, her eyes snapping open.

The sun was setting and the room had become dark. She glanced around before her eyes settled on Freya’s settling face. So this was what it was like to wake up in someone’s arms like this….she smiled softly. It was nice. Better then nice, actually. She would have stayed in bed more till she woke up as well but, she had pushed her limits of staying still. Carefully she shimmied from Freya’s arms and got out of bed. She went to the closet and grabbed a robe and slipped it on before slipping back out to the balcony so she wouldn’t disturb Freya with any noise. She sat down in one of the chairs and just watched the sun settle down over the mountains, bringing her legs up to her chest.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Freya had not slept like this in a long time, but it had to be the best bout of sleep she had been the be. That the fae had gotten in a long time. She fell asleep quickly and her body just seemed to melt against the vampire's. The only movemt freya made was the rise and fall of her chest from breathing.

The fae did not seemed phased at all by Evelyn moving from her arms. She simply curled up into the blankets more and continued to sleep. It was nice not to have to worry about anyone coming in that didnt have a key including the guards.

It was a little after sunset that the fae began to wake up. She moved onto her back and stretched before rubbing at her eyes. She wasnt surprised that Evelyn wasnt nestled in her arms when she woke up, she knew the vampire wouldnt be able to be still that long.

Sitting up in bed she scratched at the back of her head softly "Evelyn? " she called out. She wasnt sure if evelyn had gone to check on the students or not. That and it was cold and the blankets were warm so the fae didnt want to get up yet.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Evelyn was just enjoying the sunset and the chill of the air…though she had to say the chill of the cold winter air was not nearly as nice anymore as the warmth of Freya’s body, but it helped clear her head and calm the antsy ad anxious feelings she had. She wanted to call the school and check up on her associate dean and make sure he wasn’t screwing anything up…but Castielle had made her also promise to not harass him and bark orders at him over the phone. She shouldn’t have made so many damned promises but…it was her sire. She had no choice.

She heard Freya’s voice and immediately looked back into the room, putting her legs down to touch the cold floor of the balcony then walked back inside and shut the sliding glass door so the cold air wouldn’t come in anymore “I’m sorry” She said, turning on a lamp and looked over to her “Did I wake you?” She shouldn't have left the sliding glass door ajar, but she forgot that Freya could feel the cold harshly unlike Evelyn.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:08 am

Freya smiled and opened up the blanket she had wrapped around when Evelyn came inside, as a way of offering her some warmth from the cold. "No, I woke up on my own, just wasn't sure if you had left or not." She replied.

The fae knew that this vacation was likely not going to be much of one for the dean, but if freya could help it Evelyn would relax a bit and have a little fun as well. "Tomorrow I can take you to the mountain top and we can watch the sun set together if you like." She added as she assumed that is what Evelyn had been doing outside.

Sure, the snow and the cold were not Freya's favorite things in the world but she could endure it a bit to give evelyn some fond memories of her vacation. After all her whole reason for being here was to bring some happiness into the dean's life.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 pm

She shook her head as she came back over to the bed and kneeled on it near Freya. She wasn’t cold, but she did find herself seeking warmth again. “I didn’t leave. I wouldn’t be surprised if I did try to leave a trap would fall down on top of me outside the door” She sighed, obviously not happy about something and that something was that she had promised not to work like a maniac while she was here. She smiled at her suggestion and nodded “I would like that” Though she was giving the fae a bit of a look, because she knew she didn’t like the cold.

She glanced over to the clock to see it was half past six and realized there was a bit of a knowing in her stomach. She hadn’t fed in a few days and knew she should go get some blood, she had had a stock of them sent up to the resort….her head quickly snapped back over to Freya and looked surprised “Oh, are you hungry?” She asked worriedly. Since she didn’t eat, she often forgot other’s did eat and needed nutrition.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Freya smiled and wrapped her arms and the blanket around the vampire and held her close. The vampire felt cold, no doubt from sitting outside and watching the sunset, so Freya rubbed her hands over Evelyn's arms to help warm her up even if it wouldn't do much.

Hearing that tone in Evelyn's voice Freya could tell that something was bothering the vampire. The fae leaned over and kissed Evelyn's neck softly before nuzzling her head against the other. "What's wrong?" She asked in a sincere manner as she held the woman close to her. She didn't like hearing that Evelyn so upset over something and Freya being who she was, well she wanted to fix it.

Freya let her chin come to rest on Evelyn's shoulder as she kept the woman close to her. "I could eat. Are you hungry? If you are you could drink from me, if you haven't already arranged something." She offered, but she was sure that Evelyn had all that planned out to a T, the dean always had things in control if she could help it. Though it wouldn't bother Freya in the slightest if Evelyn wanted to feed from her.

She trusted Evelyn enough to know that the woman would stop, and this time it wouldn't be because the fae needed drugs pulled from her system, or because they were trying to heal the students, but because Freya was offering it up to sooth Evelyn's hunger. "I trust you." She spoke and held up her wrist just in case Evelyn did want to. She wasn't sure if she should tell Evelyn, but she had liked when the vampire bit her. It may have been dangerous but there was just something so thrilling about it.

Turning her head she couldn't help but to tease Evelyn, "I could always go down on you while you feed from me." She nibbled softly on Evelyn's ear a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:52 pm

She leaned into Freya, curling her legs under her to create less space between them. Was this what people meant when they spoke about being in relationships? Waking up beside someone, going to bed with them, having them there for comfort and just enjoying their company even when they weren’t doing anything at all. Huh…interesting. She thought it was sweet when Freya was trying to warm her up, normally she would have corrected someone and told them there was no need, she didn’t feel cold but this time she just kept her mouth shut and let Freya do it. She shook her head and waved her concern off “Oh, nothing. My sire made me promise I was not allowed to do work unless emergencies” She made a face “So I have to trust that damned man with my school and can’t do any paper work or answer any phone calls while I’m here” She gave her a look “Can you tell I’m not handling that well?”

She pursed her lips and shifted “I shouldn’t” It was glorious feeding from Freya…but also she feared it would just end up being a bad path if she kept choosing it. She feared the longing for blood, that if she tried taking from the vein she wouldn’t be able to control it and would attack someone. And if she did? She wouldn’t be Dean any longer. She laughed a bit “Well, I’m flattered you trust me but I don’t trust me” She was very hyper aware how dangerous she was as a Vampire, it’s what kept her in such good control…about eighty percent of the time anyway. She looked to her offered wrist and felt her throat constrict with hunger, but she didn’t budge. Her eyes were glued to her pulsing vein…until Freya gave a suggestion that made Evleyn whip her head to look at her in surprise “What?” She knew some Vampires drank from another intimacy but…wow. She gave her a funny look “How…would that even work exactly?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Hrmmm a promise to her sire was making Evelyn upset, well Freya would just have to fix that, or better yet make it so the dean hardly notice she was gone from the school. She of course wanted to get started on that right away and smiled. "Don't worry, I help you stay distracted." She spoke and leaned in close and started kissing on Evelyn's neck. She would make damn sure that the only thing Evelyn had time to think about was what Freya would do next.

As she kissed on the vampire's neck she slip a hand under the robe and let her hand move up Evelyn's inner thigh. She smiled lightly as Evelyn said she didn't trust herself, but Freya knew there would be and added distraction to the feeding that would help stop her.

"Well.." Freya spoke seductively as her hand pressed between Evelyn's legs and teased the woman's through the undergarment that never got removed. "There is two possible ways. One being from my wrist and the other being from here." She pulled her fingers along Evelyn's inner thigh to show her where on Freya she could bite. "All we would have to do it get in the right position." Freya kept teasing the vampire's neck with kisses and soft bites.

"Most refer to it as the sixty nine position." She grinned, just the thought of Evelyn's mouth being that close to her nether region was making Freya wet again.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:40 pm

She chuckled and gave her a sly look “I am sure you will be quite good at it” She wasn’t doubting Freya would distract her….just how well and how long it would last. Even now though she was enjoying her company, her mind was still on the school and still imagining killing Zeus slowly if she went back home to find the school in ruins. But she did want to enjoy herself, she did but…then again she was still preferring to be back at the school doing her job. But it was lovely here and she needed a vacation….but she still wanted to be at the school. The worst case of conflict she had felt in a very long time and those thoughts were currently distracting her from Freya trying to distract her. The Dean’s mind was such a stubborn place.

She shivered as her hand came up between her legs, closing her eyes and sighing at the sensation but then she chuckled when she mentioned there were two ways. Was that so? Ok, she was officially intrigued about this. When she mentioned the wrist, she pretty much assumed that one, but when she touched Evelyn’s thigh and said that was the other area she opened her eyes and looked to her. Her thigh? Oh. Oh. She got it. She may have not ever done a sixty nine but she certainly knew what it was…and wasn’t quite certain how she felt about it. That was a big sexual leap and she could hardly be called a adventurous woman in bed, that was for sure. She was nervous to do something like that. Actually nervous “I..I am not certain…” Not that she didn’t want too, but she felt once again like a stupid virgin.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Freya kept teasing the vampire's neck, hoping that the soft kisses and tender nibbles would keep Evelyn's mind from thinking about the school to much. Besides this was the first place were Freya could truly corrupt the vampire with no concerns and she was going to take advantage of it.

She could tell that Evelyn was nervous, it was something new and unexplored for the woman and that was incredibly sexy to Freya. "You don't have to do anything. You can just drink from me and I'll tend to you." Freya reassured her. If Evelyn changed her mind so be it, if not well then they both got to feed from each other in their own way.

"Or I can just used my hand and you can have my neck." She offered as she moved her hand back again and started teasing the vampire again. Her lip kissed up to Evelyn's ear and whispered "what ever makes you the most comfortable we can do." She then tugged lightly on Evelyn' s ear with her teeth as her hand moved up only to slip beneath the fabric and back to the woman's folds.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Evelyn didn’t think being nervous was sexy, she saw it as being weak and silly, something that she needed to get over but when it came to things like this it wasn’t so easy to just switch off the emotion like when she did at work. She shook her head and gave her a look, even though half of her brain was totally mush right now from her affections. How did Freya do that? “Well that sounds fair” Oh yes, make Freya do all the work and she just enjoy it? That’s all Evelyn had been doing and although it was amazing for her, she didn’t it was quite fair for Freya. But then again, she just didn’t understand. She kept seeing this as some kind of project, like work.

She moaned when she began teasing her and turned her head more to kiss her hungrily and slowly turned to straddled her, slipping her arms around her neck “Why are you so damned convincing” She growled against her mouth, pressing tight against her body and rolling her hips against Freya’s hand. Was there truly anything Freya could suggest that Evelyn wouldn’t succumb too? It was a bit frightening to think of that…but also very freeing to just let someone else have all the control.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:50 am

Freya wasn't worried about what was fair, she knew that in time when Evelyn was comfortable she would venture into trying things herself. Until then she just wanted to keep letting Evelyn enjoy herself because that was how the vampire would get more comfortable with things. "It doesn't have to be, this vacation is all about you." She spoke with a smile.

All Freya wanted was for Evelyn to relax, which was a task in itself but Freya figured with enough TLC the woman would be unable to do anything but relax. That was why she was having a hard time keeping her hands off that vampire, that and the fae quite liked how weak and submissive Evelyn got at her touch.

Kissing the vampire back with the same lust, Freya couldn't help but to moan as Evelyn started to ride her hand. See, the vampire was getting more experimental already. "maybe one day you'll find out." She teased as she slipped two fingers into the vampire as her other hand untied the robe and pushed it aside so their body's could be close. She then wrapped her arm around the vampire pulling her close as she kissed the woman passionately and moved her hand faster keeping with the motions of the vampire's hips.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 pm

She shook her head “Mmm, no, it’s never always about me. This vacation is to try and make everyone forget all the terrible things that have been happening” Even on vacation, it wasn’t about her. It was about making all the other students and staff that was here happy and safe. She could sit in this room all she wanted, but she was here to make sure a disaster didn’t unfold and there were no inappropriate incidents. That’s why she was here, not to enjoy all her “free” time, it just happened she had free time now. Like working and having a very extended lunch break, that’s all it was too her. She still felt like she was on the clock.

She was just doing what her body urged her to do, and her body was urging her to move her hips against Freya’s hand as much as she could. Her sounds were practically endless as Freya added another finger and moved them faster, her hips moving quicker themselves to match the pace. She kissed her , slipping her tongue into her mouth then broke the kiss and moved her mouth to Freya’s neck, her fangs coming out naturally and running them against Freya’s neck above her vein. Oh she wanted to feed so badly…but she resisted. She really shouldn’t…but oh she wanted.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Evelyn's vacation may have been about the school, but Freya's intentions for this vacation were all about Evelyn. She just hoped that she succeeded in getting the woman to at least forget about the school for a little bit and enjoy herself. If that meant distracting the woman with her hands and lips the entire time, well Freya would be sure to do that. Of course that wasn't something she would ever say out loud, oh now she would keep that intention to herself.

Freya let her nails run along Evelyn's back, pushing in slightly as she kept pleasing the vampire. God, she was getting way to use to this for her own good and she knew if she wasn't careful she could end up very hurt in the end. She couldn't help it though, the feeling of her fingers inside Evelyn, and making those sweet moans come from the vampire mouth was far to hard to resist.

As Evelyn's fangs brushed over the fae skin she closed her eyes and anticipated the bite. Freya moved her head, exposing her neck more to the vampire as her hand kept moving in and out of the woman, as her other hand came up and wrapped over the side of Evelyn's neck and urged the vampire to bite. "It's okay." She spoke in a seductive tone. The fae wanted Evelyn to bite, to taste the excitement that Freya felt by simply being allowed to please the woman, maybe that would help Evelyn understand just how much the vampire meant to the fae. It was a long shot but it was one worth taking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 am

Evelyn bit her bottom lip harshly as Freya exposed her neck, drawing her own blood into her mouth with hesitation. Normally she had perfect self-control with this, she could tell herself no, but with the pleasure shaking through her body it was such a damned temptation. She was losing control with the desirable feelings that were taking over every muscle of her body, she couldn’t think straight or try to tell herself to calm down and not take the blood. No, all of that was thrown out the door. So when Freya insisted it was okay, even though Evelyn told herself it was not ok, that tiny internal voice was drowned out by her own moans and cries.

She brought her head back down towards her neck and let her fangs strike into Freya’s neck like a snake. She moaned loud as her blood filled her mouth, feeling a shock of utter ecstasy to have the fae’s blood mix in with the sensations of sex. It overpowered her so completely that she only had to drink for a few moments before her body shuddered in an intense release, one that made her almost feel paralyzed. She gripped Freya’s arms, keeping her fangs in her neck as she continued to drink, her eyes closed tightly. Good lord…the fae was going to be the death of her in the most fantastic way.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 am

Freya knew that every time she left Evelyn drink from her that it could result in the vampire not stopping. Fae blood was terribly addictive for vampires, but Freya didn't care. The feeling of Evelyn's fangs in her skin was a sensation that Freya had come to enjoy even though she had only been bitten twice.

When She felt that sharp prick of Evelyn's fangs pierce her skin for the third time, Freya gave a gasping moan. The initial shock of the bite wasn't enough to stop Freya's hand, if anything she was able to keep her hand moving, urging Evelyn to orgasm as she fed. Even as the vampire hit her peak, Freya kept her fingers moving, she wanted to give Evelyn as much pleasure as possible as she fed.

Of course the longer that Evelyn drank from her, the weaker the fae became but Freya wasn't worried. "Slow down, if you drink slower you can enjoy it longer." Freya spoke softly. She wanted Evelyn to enjoy every last drop that she could, and well if she could help Evelyn with the drinking process then maybe the vampire could feed from her more without have to worry about killing the fae.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 am

Vampires were taught control from the moment they turned for a reason. Too many emotions or actions could completely unravel them and make them do things blindly that they wouldn’t be able to stop until it was too late. Evelyn had always had exceptional control, but of course she has had her slip ups in the past, more than she wished too. But she was still young for a Vampire, and these experiences so new. The pleasure, the warmth from Freya’s body, the excitement, the blood….all senses she had never experienced all at once, so her mind went a bit blank with blood lust as she drank from the fae.

But she wasn’t all gone, there was a spark of control left to register some of the things going on around her. When Freya told her to slow down she did, but she was hungry. She pressed even tighter against Freya and end up pushing the woman back against the bed, her fangs not leaving her neck. She drank and drank, wanting more, wanting to feel the intensity she had when she climaxed just minutes before…but like before, something told her she needed to calm down and she retracted her fangs from Freya’s neck with a gasp, leaning back to look at her as she licked her lips. Her eyes were bright, like flashlight was being shone from inside them “I’m sorry” She apologized. She had almost frenzied again…she knew she shouldn’t have bitten her.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:36 am

There was just something erotic to the fae about supply Evelyn with blood, it was probably because she was sharing her life with Evelyn. The fae knew that all her memories and emotions could get transferred through the blood if the vampire was open to it. It was like the ultimate lie detector in a sense, it was just a way for Evelyn to see and feel, if she was open to it, that Freya did care that it wasn't a lie.

As she was pushed down against the bed Freya couldn't help but to moan, that more dominate side of the vampire excited the fae for a moment. She was starting to feel the blood loss though, her hand stopped pleasing the vampire and both arms wrapped around the vampire beneath the robe holding the vampire close.

Feeling fangs pull from her skin, Freya smiled. She was feeling a little weak but it was nothing the fae couldn't handle. She brought a hand up, it was a little shaky but Freya wasn't worried by any means. "Don't be, you did perfectly fine. Just need to drink slower next time." Freya smiled.

The fae was more then confident she could stop Evelyn from going into a frenzy if only because she knew somewhere inside the vampire, the woman cared for Freya. If Evelyn didn't then Freya would have been killed the first time that Evelyn bit her, or even when she over dosed. No, Freya knew there was something between them, but what that was she wasn't sure at least not on Evelyn's part.

"I'll be okay with some food and sleep. Did you get enough to satisfy you?" Freya asked as she wrapped an arm around the vampire and tried to get the vampire to cuddle with her just as they were. It was kinky having Evelyn on top of her, and she wanted to enjoy it. "Put your head down." Freya said softly as she motioned lightly to her chest. Maybe hearing the fae's heart still beating would make Evelyn feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Winter Came
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next