Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Empty
PostSubject: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_ljbdonzRF11qakqpmo1_500

Normally Eliza wouldn't spend time away from the manor or the university, especially around the holidays but after everything that had happened in the last few months she basically jumped at the offer of staying at the Sugar Mountain Resort. She needed time away from...everything. She didn't want to be around her home because it was empty, she didn't want to be at the school because of her little fairy tale adventure with her not so Prince Charming. This was the only other alternative and it wasn't a bad one either. Some R&R would do her some good.

The last thing she remembered was having a nice little romp with Gauge in Fairytale Land but she didn't exactly remember how it happened. There were gaps in her memory, perhaps it was a side effect of the magic traveling. Who knew? She certainly didn't. But that was in the past. Two weeks she had been on her own, no unexpected encounters, to calls, just herself and the rather large Christmas Tree in her lobby. Now she was here, in the resort riding in the very large elevator. Looking down at the small card key in her hand she sighed and tapped her fingers on the handle of her luggage. Niles had picked out her outfit for this trip. It was comfortable though not her normally attire.

The elevator finally dinged and let Eliza escape the large metal death trap. She wasn't a fan of elevators but it was better than walking up seventeen flights of stairs to get here. Sliding her key into the lock the little light turned green and allowed her entrance. It was a rather large suite, much too big for just her but she liked it none the less. She was here for rest and relaxation and she was determined not to let anything bother her while on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

Full Name : Gauge Neo Townsend

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_m1f4zlFSGA1rnoph3o1_500

Gauge had made these reservations month ago, because during Christmas time he just liked to be alone. The resort had tried to call and cancel his reservation, something about the resort being bought out but he refused. This was his time away from home and because of that he paid triple the price for his wonderful suite as a way of keeping it but money never mattered to him.

He had been at the resort for the better part of the day, he got all settled in his room and took a shower so that he could go out and scope some of the ladies and maybe have a light snack. That earlier part had been a bit more difficult for him lately. Ever since that stupid fairy tale, he couldn't stop thinking about Eliza, which was not like him. Those memories of getting her into bed just didn't seem right. They were there but he couldn't remember that sensual touch that came along with it.

He got out of the shower and dried off and came walking out of the bathroom with nothing on when he was completely caught off guard. There stood Eliza.... but how in the hell did she get in... more importantly why was she here "What are you doing in my room?" He asked as he raised a brow.... was she stalking him?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_mdahauynHl1qedzelo1_5001

Eliza unbuttoned her jacket and tossed it on the bed. Someone had already made the fire, well wasn't that nice of them. Walking over to the elegantly designed fireplace she gently prodded the logs with the fire poker causing the fire to grow higher. Rubbing her hands together she pulled opened the curtains and smiled at the view. It wasn't the penthouse but it was really beautiful.

Stretching up arms above her head she stopped in mid stretched when she heard the bathroom door open. Turning she let out a small scream and quickly turned around to avoid the very naked Gauge in her room. Jesus! It was like someone out there was trying to push them together! "You're room?! Oh no! This is my room!" she pulled the key card from her pocket and held it up for him to see while keeping her head turned away from him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be somewhere else!" she had really hoped he would have gone back to where ever he was from after the Fairy Tale incident but it would seem not.

"Can you get dressed please." she had already seen him naked once, though the details were a bit sketchy to her but she had no intention of seeing him naked again. They had sex to get out of the fairy tale there was no feeling behind it. None at all. Or at least that was what she was telling herself.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 am

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_m1f4zlFSGA1rnoph3o1_500

"Umm... I do believe that I was in here first. As a matter of fact I reserved this specific room months ago." He spoke back with a look on his face that he was not happy that the staff had just given away his room key. No offense to Eliza but he had been in the room since the check in time so there was no way that he was going to be the one leaving.

"I come here every year, what are you doing here? Doesn't your how hold a ball or some crap for Christmas?" He was clearly not phased by the fact that he was standing stark naked in front of Eliza. As a matter of fact he wasn't phased at all.... okay maybe a little he was standing at attention but he didn't always have a choice over how his manhood responded to people... he was a man.

"Or you could just not look, this is after all my room I can walk around however I want to." He replied with a shrug and didn't move from his spot. He was going to be stubborn about this after all this was supposed to be his vacation.

"Besides its nothing you haven't seen before." His tone a little calmer as though it shouldn't matter, after all they had already had sex once before... right?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_llcvr7wLlj1qh91jxo1_500

"Well I don't know if you got the memo or not but the resort was rented out by Evelyn and seeing as how you have no ties to the school you shouldn't be here at all." she kept her back to him refusing to turn around. He was so arrogant! All she wanted to do was have a nice vacation away from stress and Stress was standing buck ass naked in her room...his room...their room. Oh Lord!

When he mentioned her holding a ball she grew quiet and shifted her weight between her feet. No, there was no ball this year. All of her fledglings that normally came around for Christmas weren't there, sure she had a giant tree in her lobby but being in her manor made her feel lonely. It was just her, the servants and Niles. So wanted to come somewhere where the was a little bit of happiness. Since happiness was so far and in between in her life. "I had other plans." she said shoving her hands in her pockets. This was just great. Just...flipping perfect.

Eliza shook her head at his comment and smirked. "Yes well, it was a one time thing and I honestly don't remember most of it." that part was true, she remembered the bed, heated kissing but as for the feelings that normally come with having sex...it just wasn't there and the way it happened so...soft that wasn't how she normally had sex. She was vicious with biting and claw marks. But that was in the past. Turning she kept her eyes covered and snatched her jacket off the bed and slip back over her shoulders even if she didn't need it. "I'm not going to stand here and argue with you. I'll just go get another room and stay far away from you which would do us both some good." she said with a huff grabbing the handle bar of her suit case.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 pm

"Actually I did get the memo which is why I paid three times as much to have my room." He explained as she got snippy with him. He didn't have to stand there and take that because this was his room.... why did he even care what she thought... ohh that was starting to drive him nuts.

"Well neither do I so it must have been a pretty lousy lay." He replied, part of him wanted her to hate him it would make it easier to get her off his mind that was why he had come here to begin with so he could get past all that fairy tale bullshit and get back to his life as he liked it.

"You have fun with that." He gave her a wave, hopefully she would get a room all her own then he wouldn't have to deal with her or her drama at this point. "Feel free to leave the key they gave you behind." He spoke before he walked over to the full stocked bar that came with his room. The man was in desperate need of a drink at this point. Urg she got under his skin and he didn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 am

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas UVs8r

Ok the room was nice but not nearly worth that much money. Maybe the penthouse which Evelyn had snagged but not this suite. Sure it was probably nicer than other rooms and it had a nice view, even if the company was positively annoying. "Must have been, Arian was much better." she said flipping her hair over her shoulder and resisting the urge to stick out her tongue at him.

After she managed to leave the room without killing Gauge she made her way to the front desk where she met the nice little blond woman who had checked her in before. "Oh, Ms.Romanov. Is everything alright?" Eliza chuckled and leaned against the counter. "No...no everything is not alright. You see, you failed to tell me that someone else had my room." The little blond woman blanched and quickly began typing into her little computer. Her face paling as she did so. Poor girl, if Eliza was in a better mood she would comfort her but at this moment she just wanted a different room. "We...I...you see..." The poor girl stuttered making Eliza groan. "Just get me another room, preferably on a different floor on the opposite end of the resort." The further she was away from Gauge the better.

The little woman's cheek turned a bright shade of red and finally looked up at Eliza, "I'm sorry Ms. Romanov, but the entire resort is booked. Your room is the only room left." Eliza's shook her head and sighed heavily. Snatching her bag off the ground she cursed at the woman in Russian which caused several people to stare at her wide eyed until she boarded the elevator to go back to her room. Eliza was tired from traveling up the resort, dealing with the charity organization, and trying to find that stupid Old Man. All she wanted to do was take a shower, relax, have a nice dinner and forget about everything. But no...she was stuck...with Gauge. Again.

Slipping her key into the door she stepped back inside and tossed her bag down to the ground not caring one moment if Gauge was naked or not. "Глупые бесполезные сын сука!" Eliza shouted in her native tongue clenching and unclenching her fist repeatedly to try and resist the urge to punch the wall. "Looks like we're stuck together." she said looking straight at Gauge and snatching off her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 am

Gauge poured himself a strong glass of whiskey and carried the glass over to the luggage he had brought with him. He then opened up one of the bags and pulled out a pair of black slacks and laid them out on the bed. Drinking the contents of the glass he set it down on the table and then walked back over to the bathroom. He was glad that woman was finally gone so that he could get on with his day.

As he was about to brush his teeth he heard the phone to his room ring. Raising a brow he walked over and picked it up to hear someone on the other end of the phone apologizing profusely for the mix up. Then he heard the words that just seemed to haunt him. "Thank you." he spoke in a frustrated tone as he set the phone down. They were stuck together.

Not long after that he heard the sound of Eliza returning to the room "Oh please, make yourself at home." He spoke in a mocking tone "But the bed is mine" He added and walked over to the laid down naked on the bed with his hands behind his head, as a way of claiming it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 am

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas MwZKk

There went the smooth relaxing vacation she had in mind. Knowing Gauge he was going to find a team of women and have them parading around the suite in nothing but their under garments singing gay little christmas tunes intoxicated. "Ever the gentleman." she said with a roll of her eyes. Pulling her suit case towards her she headed to the small living room and began to toss the cushions off the couch to pull out the fold in bed. It was nice and plush and obviously not many knew it was there because it was in perfect condition.

After a few moments of ordering their finest pillows and blankets Eliza made her bed in the living room and started a fire carefully placing her bag under the bed. It was degrading having to sleep on the couch in her own suite but there was no arguing with Gauge. Again, brick wall. Kicking off her boots she dug in her purse and pulled out Gone With the Wind. It was old and tattered but still in semi good condition. She was going to relax during this trip even if it killed her. If need be she'd just wear headphones while Gauge also enjoyed his vacation. Along with any other fluzy that walked in the room with him.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Full Name : Gypsy's Characters

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Gauge never claimed to be a gentlemen, sure he could be if he wanted to, but this wasn't one of those times. It would be different if he actually invited Eliza to stay here with him but he hadn't. This was supposed to be his time alone, but thanks to a hotel fuck up the pair was stuck together.

"Eh, well I never claimed to be a good guy." He replied as he watched her make up the bed in the sofa.

Sure part of him felt like a dick but it was a feeling he was used to.

After laying there for a little while he sat up and walked over and got another drink from the bar. He then decided that maybe it would finally be time to put some pants on after all he had some plans to attend to.

Walking back over to the bed and pulled out one of his suits and got dressed. He left off the tie, he had never been a fan of those.

Once he was dressed, he took his bags off the bed and walked over and put them in the closet before walking over to the night stand and taking his pocket watch off and attaching it to the suit.

Looking at the time, he still had time before he had to leave so he walked over to the balcony door and opened it. Walking up to the railing he cleared it of snow and then leaned forward looking out. What a wonderful fucking Christmas this was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_liqb1kqF6d1qh91jxo1_500

Eliza's leg bounced up and down as she read not fully being able to relax while in the same area as Gauge. For some reason bad things tended to happen whenever she was around him and honestly, she just wanted to have a nice Christmas. An easy Christmas. No magic, no stupid enchantments and no annoying men. Perhaps she should turn lesbian. At least she would be able to understand her own sex better than men. Shaking her head she leaned back and found herself re-reading the same passage over and over again in her book. He made it hard for her to concentrate.

After a few moments had passed Eliza heard Gauge finally put on some clothing. Much to her pleasure. She wouldn't lie, he had a nice body, a very well defined body. But she didn't need to see it out in the open like that. They had already had sex once and she didn't exactly feel like jumping in the sack with him again. At least there was no stupid old man around this time. Eliza had spent much of her time since coming back from fairy tale land trying to find that bastard. But no such luck.

Looking down at her bag, she reached down into it and retrieved a thick leather bound journal from inside. Leaning back she looked over her shoulder at Gauge and pursed her lips. Closing the book she was reading she slid off her make shift bed and walked over to him ignoring the biting chill of the winter air that nipped at her bare feet. Taking in a deep breath she held out the book to him and sighed, "Here." she said turning her face away from him. While she was going through her antiques she found the journal amongst her things. It had never been used, and we in very good condition. Branded on the top of the leather was Gauge's Coat of Arms. How it had ended up in her things she didn't know but it was his or at least she believed so. "Happy Christmas." Turning away from him she walked back over to her bag and snatched up her travel pack of toiletries and quickly made her way to the bathroom for a much needed hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Gauge continued to look out at the scenery with this blank sort of look on his face. He was thinking about Christmas's past, his family and friends that were long since gone and wondered if the world would be different had he changed any of them. Yes there was some emotions found in the man, especially here.

What he neglected to tell anyone was that this resort was located on some property his family had owned many years ago. In a sense this was home and where his family line had continued to grow through the ages despite some ups and downs. It wasn't his parents property but when one was a vampire family was family. Hell there was a couple of distant cousin, nieces, and nephews that worked here so he always tried to come around this time of year and see how they were doing because no one knew who he was. So yes the stone hearted bastard cared, even just a little bit.

Looking over his shoulder when Eliza came out and held something to him, he raised a brow. Standing up he turned and took hold of the leather bound journal and traced his fingers over the crest. There was something he had not seen in a long time, and he just stood there quietly as she walked away.

Why had she given him this? More importantly where had she found it? Most of the stuff from his family line had been destroyed over the years as his name carried little value as the time went by.

Looking up he sighed, damn it, now he was going to have to do something in exchange.

Walking into the room he closed the door, then walked over to the desk and set the journal down. "I'll have house keeping come up and change the bedding, I'll take the couch." He spoke as he poured himself a drink.

"I will be heading down for dinner shortly you are welcome to come." His voice carried a sense of calm before he drank from the glass. He then walked over to the room safe and opened it. He pulled out a box and closed it back up and then walked into the bathroom where Eliza was. "If you care to join you are welcome to where this." He spoke and opened the box, which contained an elegant diamond and blue topaz necklace.

He then walked back out of the bathroom without so much as another word as he went back over and sat at the desk with his legs propped up starring at the crest on the journal.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_mdkzwzcCGn1rl7bk1o1_500

Eliza looked over her shoulder at Gauge and tilted her head slightly. "No need. I'm fine where I am." she said with a wave of her hand. Eliza had slept in many places, a couch bed was not the worse of them besides, it had a nice view of the fire. Firelight always helped her to relax. Was he being nice to her all of a sudden simply because she gave him an old journal? What a strange man.

A slender brow arched at his invitation to dinner. She contemplated her decision for a few moments. Surely it wouldn't be that bad then again it could turn out to be an all out drag fest as well. It was a fifty fifty chance of turning out well. But they were both adults they could act civil if need be. Right? Her fingers gently ran over the cold jeweled necklace on the counter. It was beautiful, and part of her wondered who this belonged too. But that would be for another time, closing the door behind her she quickly took a nice hot shower and dressed in a short Black dress with a few accessories and put her hair in a simple twist.

Looking down at the necklace she pulled it from the velvet case and clasped it around her neck. It laid at the start of cleavage and glistened in the light. Opening the door she stepped out and pulled her hair over her shoulder. "Ready?" she asked sliding her key and wallet into her clutch bag.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Gauge had a long history that many people didn't know about, so seeing his family crest was a bit of a surprise as most of his family history had been burned. His female descendants had been accused of witch craft, many of his male descendants were killed in war, and his family name just held little value in this day and age.

As he waited for Eliza to get ready he opened the journal, and began to flip through what appeared to be the empty pages of a journal never used, but he knew better. The books his family had kept were always blank looking it was how the family kept their secrets.

He ran his finger over the pages and felt the soft imprint of ink and he could tell off of the curves that it was an old journal. It very well could have been one of his own, but he would have to bring up the ink in order to find out. Instead he just closed the journal and tossed it back on the desk, he wasn't going to worry about that now.

When Eliza came out he stood up and fixed his suit. "You look beautiful." He commented in a calm manner and held out his arm for her to take, yes he could be a gentlemen despite what many thought. He then guided her down to the dining room where they would be having their meal.

As they got to the hostess stand, he was asked about being on of the Townsend's that had helped establish this town, which he denied. It wasn't a complete lie but he had not actually been there for it.

"Please feel free to order whatever you like, I'll be paying this evening." He commented as he looked over the menu..... he wondered if Eliza would think of this as some date... or if he should be thinking of it as some date, but shook his head at the thought and just looked to see what he would be having.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_mebbstFWVt1rhefs1o1_500

Anyone who saw these two together would think they were bi-polar. One minute they were at each other's throats and the next moment they were...nice and polite. Even Eliza was a little whip lashed by it all. She wasn't sure how to react around Gauge. By Vampiric law she should treat him with respect since he was extremely old, but on another hand he was an ass more time than not. It wasn't in her nature to be polite to someone who up rooted her life like he did. Arian was gone now because of all the mess they were in. Where he had gone, she had no idea.

Tucking a stray hair behind her ear she gave a small smile, "Well thank you." she looked at his outstretch arm she took in a small breath and wrapped her arm around his. Perhaps this wouldn't be as...terrible as she thought it would. If they could simply stay out of each other's hair for the duration of the vacation they would be okay.

Eliza felt a small tingling in her cheeks signaling the arrival of her oh so annoying blushes that tended to show up whenever Gauge was around. They walked in silence to the dining room. It was rather pact but they were lead to a table with a lovely view. Eliza's brow rose at the waitress question. Gauges family helped make this town? While he said no, she knew better. He was a riddle cloaked in mystery.

Taking her seat she placed her clutch down on the side of the table and ordered herself a glass of white wine. Normally she didn't eat human food but tonight she would indulge, after all Gauge was paying. Still was this a date? Should she think of it as a date? Eliza looked over at the man playing the piano and started to subconsciously hum the tune he was playing. Claire de Lune was one of her favorites. "I apologize for earlier. It was rude of me to...act the way I did."
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Gauge gave a slight wave of his hand to Eliza's apology and made a face that told her not to worry. He had been an asshole himself, but usually he spent this time of year alone and was allowed to be the Scrooge he really was without anyone seeing him. So, seeing her get the same room as him, instantly set him off because he had planned on being alone. "It's no big deal, we're old and allowed to get cranky from time to time." He spoke as his eyes scanned the menu.

Fuck it, he wasn't going to go with anything incredibly fancy, just some large slab of beef with the fixings.

He set his menu down and then picked up the glass of water, before taking a sip he couldn't help but to exam the crystal, he knew awhile back most of it had been stolen and he wanted to see if his donation had been put to use properly. He then set the glass down and ran his finger over the brim and listened as a soft hum came from the glass. Well done then at least the money went where it was supposed too.

Once the waitress returned Gauge ordered himself a New York strip with bake potate and a salad. He also ordered a bottle of their best Champagne and bourbon to have with his meal.

After the waitress took their orders he held over the menu. "So, truthfully, how come you aren't at home having a ball this year?" He asked, he was curious as to why she hadn't even tried to find another venue or something.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_mfyod9kgur1s28iwao3_500

Eliza ordered her food, a small shrimp pasta and white wine with a smile to the waiter before turning her attention back to Gauge. Yes, that part was true. Being old does give you the right to get cranky every now and again. Most old vampire enjoy their peace and quiet. Away from the hustle and bustle of modern cities, loud noises and annoying young vampires. Solitude was one of the few things older vampires have left in the world.

Eliza sipped her drink and leaned back in her seat looking out the window at the slowly falling snow as it danced across the balcony railing. Licking her lips she looked at him out the corner of her eye and sighed slightly. For the past fifty or so years, Eliza had always thrown a Christmas Ball. It was a grand occasion full of laughter and merrymaking but this years after everything that had happened..."I don't want to play pretend." she said softly nursing the small wine glass between her hands.

Her fingers gently ran along the clear edges of the glass, her dark eyes seemed to have a far away look to them. "Pretending to be happy is one of the hardest things to do believe it or not. One would think that after two hundred years of practice I would be able to pull it off in my sleep." she gave a small chuckle before drinking the rest of her wine in one gulp. Waving the waitress over to her she ordered something stronger and turned to face Gauge. "I figured if I couldn't have real...I would rather spend Christmas alone." It was short, blunt, and simple. She would rather be alone than play pretend.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Gauge rose a brow when Eliza said she didn't want to play pretend.. wasn't that what all vampires did on a daily basis. They pretended to be human, and pretended like the people around them weren't just live stock waiting to be slaughtered. "Well that sounds boring." He spoke with a curve of his lip, but he did know how she felt. The holidays were his least favorite time of the year.

"Really? I find it rather easy, now acting like I care whole different story." He could act happy all he wanted to. Just slapped a smile across his lips and spoke in a chipper manner like the people around him were his best friend, but actually caring whether or not he was pulling that off... totally different beast there.

"Well so much for being alone. Looks like we are stuck together." He leaned forward a bit to speak that last part though he wasn't sure why. Eh maybe it wouldn't be so bad, well until he wanted to have sex that could be a problem. Guess he would be visiting more rooms then just his own.

"Where is your little fledgling... I figured you'd have her attached at the hip with you since that nasty little incident and her being in a wheel chair and all." Opps, he just let his asshole side out again, but really Gauge was better at being an asshole then a proper gentlemen but at least he put up an effort for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Tumblr_inline_mhyuabEoJR1qz4rgp_zpsb664650c

"Whether it's boring or not the fact remains, I don't feel like pretending." she brought her wine to her lips and downed the contents in one gulp not carrying how unlady like it was. Grasping the chilled bottle she poured herself another. Pretending to be human was one thing, because she was once human so falling back into the role wasn't all that hard. Pretending to be happy, that was another. Eliza was a social creature, but in her line of work, you didn't have friends. You had enemies parading as friends in hopes to steal everything you had.

Eliza resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Gauge did care...kinda. He just had a strange way of showing it was all. Chocolate eyes turned to gaze at the lazy snow the drifted from the darkened sky. "Anka is away. I had a witch heal her though it didn't fully heal her so I sent her somewhere safe until we can make her normal." As normal as a vampire could be. Twirling her hair over her fingers she hummed along to the piano that played in the corner her head tilting from side to side. "When I was human, I remember my brother bought me a horse named Dahlia for Christmas. Beautiful creature. I loved her." she said drinking more of her wine. "Then when I told him I didn't want marry...he went outside and cut off her head." that was a fun Christmas. She never did find another horse like Dahlia.

"Being as old as you are...do you remember any Christmas's that you like?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas   I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Sugar Mountain Resort :: -
Jump to: