Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Crossing New Bridges Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Crossing New Bridges

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

Crossing New Bridges Empty
PostSubject: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Adella didn’t like Louisiana. If she didn’t know exactly why she was here…she wouldn’t be here. But when Andre said he had work to do here for a week or more back in Louisiana again, there was no way she was going to be separated from him again, for many, many reasons. One, the last time he left she had gone stir crazy and accused him of cheating. Second she was pregnant and didn’t want to be left home alone and third, she didn’t trust her husband to be alone. He was still not himself ever since her wolf had entered his body, and she had been sticking close to him and doing everything possible to take care of him without smothering him. She watched him like a hawk, so no way would she let him be alone without her there to care for him. So here she was…and she was faking happy very hard.

She sat on the bed, staring around the empty bedroom with her hands rested gently on her five month round belly. The pregnancy hadn’t been too bad in the beginning, but she had such a tiny little frame to carry such a strong, robust, alpha werewolf baby…but she was handling it to the best of her ability. She had her good days and her bad days. Andre had gone to work quite a while ago, so she was rather bored. The home he had bought for their vacation home was nice, she liked it…but it wasn’t home. It was pretty much empty and it was alien to her, not only the house but the world outside. But she kept telling herself it was just for the winter break, and then they could go back home where everything was familiar and go back to their normal routine.

Slowly slipping off the bed her bare feet touched the floor and she padded out of the empty bedroom into the empty hallway and downstairs to the empty living room. She sighed and looked around for the millionth time before going outside to the back porch. She took in a deep breath of cool air and then sat down on the floor with her back against the house, rubbing her belly for it seemed to soothe the baby when she did.

graphics: so-ghislaine
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 am

There was much to do when it came to opening a new tavern. Not only was it a bar, but it was also a family restaurant. It was the fifth Louvel pub in Louisiana, and would keep the Louvel family secure even if Andre decided not to teach anymore. He had taken the rest of the year off, what with the excess stress and all. Professor Louvel had finished up his courses then decided to take a mental health break. Not only for himself, but for the baby on the way as well. With a lack of reason to go back to the University he had an itch to spend more time in his home state, and had tried to lure his wife to stay long with such a beautiful home.

Unfortunately that home was nearly empty. New things were being delivered, and boxes of some of their things sat around the house. The bedroom had their big, luscious bed and a TV to keep their mind’s busy (since Andre couldn’t bring himself to keep her busy otherwise), but the house was sill not done.

By the time Andre came home it was mid afternoon and his stomach was growling. He was always hungry now days, feeding the spirit of two animals and keeping his heart racing. The wolf pulled his truck into the dirt driveway and snuck inside as quietly as he could, but was rather like a bull in a china shop. He inhaled slowly, then stepped outside to the back porch to find Addie on the ground. “Hello, my loves.” He cooed the words in a low voice and got down on his hands and knees, crawling around Adella and kissing her neck quickly up to her mouth. As he had done for the passed few months he lingered in the kiss like he wanted more, then pulled back and forced a smile on his face. “How are you feeling today?” He asked as he sat beside her, running his hand over her plump little belly. The sound of the frogs in the swamp nearby eased his troubled mind, and the feeling of Addie’s stomach lifted a weight off of his chest.

"Are you hungry?" He needed to get her out of the house so he could finish her surprise.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:43 am

She was just staring out at the scenery, trying to get used to it and failing, when she heard Andre step outside. She turned her head and looked up to smile brightly at him, instantly feeling a hundred times better now that he had returned. She had missed him before when he left for work, but it seemed now a days she ached for him so powerfully she felt true depression when he was gone. She wasn’t sure why but she blamed it on all the crazy hormones happening because of the pregnancy. She giggled brightly when he kissed her neck than sighed in pleasure when his lips found hers. She missed the intimacy between them, but knew he was being ever so cautious because of his two wolves and her being with child.

She shifted and curled up close against his side as he sat beside her and rested her head against his shoulder “I’m feeling alright. A little sick earlier but I’m ok now” She looked down and smiled as his hand touched her stomach then she frowned a bit “I still haven’t felt him move…” She had been worrying about this lately, since she had learned babies should already be felt moving by now especially with how tiny she was but…she had felt nothing. It concerned her but she tried not to bring it up very often, not wanting to worry him. She nodded, letting out a soft breath “Starving” She said with soft laughter. The first two months she couldn’t keep food down to save her life, now she couldn’t stop eating.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:59 am

“Sick?” Why had she felt sick? Even though Andre had been through two pregnancies already they had been very different, and with a different woman. Adella was so delicate. She was so fragile and carrying a wolf baby in her human form. He tilted his head and frowned, knitting his brows when she mentioned the baby hadn’t moved. Instead of worrying her more he leaned down and put his ear against her stomach. His finger tapped gently near her belly button and he turned towards her belly. “Hello?” The wolf said against her, then blew a raspberry on her stomach. It was rare now days that he was so playful, but the surprise he had in mind had him in a very good mood.

“So you think it’s a boy, cheri?” Andre asked as he sat up, brushing her hair away from her face. He got up from the floor and reached for her hands to help her up. “Come on, let’s go feed our boy. You can come and see how the restaurant’s doing.” Besides that the cook knew exactly how Addie liked her food, and made plenty to fill up that belly of hers every time. Andre glanced at his watch after helping Addie up and pulled his keys out of his pocket. “Ready?” The wolf asked, trying his best to play cool and not let on to her surprise.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 am

She nodded “A little, but it’s alright, it went away pretty quickly” She knew she wasn’t strong like a werewolf woman would be carrying a child. She was just a little human now, her left over fairy side did nothing to give her any strength in carrying a werewolf baby. She was only at five months and was struggling as if she was at nine months, but she did a very good job in being a trooper and dealing with the discomfort. Especially infront of Andre, she tried not to complain or show she was in any pain or felt sick, because he had enough to deal with that he didn’t need to worry about her. She was worried what he might say about the baby not having yet moved, but instead he surprised her.

A bright smile lit her face and she laughed happily then squealed at his antics against her stomach. Oh she loved it, it warmed her heart to see him behave that way about her belly and the baby that grew inside it. She felt wonderful to see him in a good mood, she had been trying to get him like this for the past couple of months “You had a good day at work?” She giggled, running her hand through his hair as he gave attention to her belly. She was happy to see him like this, it had been killing her to see him so…zombie like. She then shrugged “I don’t know. I know you’d like a boy so, I keep calling it a boy in hopes it will be one” Just seemed natural to call it a boy, so she had a feeling it probably was. Adella had been refusing so far to go see a doctor, so she was clueless of the baby’s gender. Doctors poking and prodding and using technology wasn’t something done in her village, so she was very, very hesitant to allow it.

She grabbed his hands and stood, pulling down the sweater dress she wore then smiled again “Alright” She slid her arms around him and reached up to give him a kiss, just happy to have him near before she nodded “I’m ready”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:25 am

The sick feeling so late in the pregnancy made Andre uneasy. If the baby wasn’t healthy or there was something wrong they had no idea. She had refused to go to the doctor, but little did she know that Andre had pushed all his work meetings and they had an appointment tomorrow. He was dying to find out the sex of the baby, and to make sure everything was healthy. He just had to butter her up first.

“It was okay. I was more excited to come home and see you.” In all honesty Andre loved his work. He loved putting himself back into the Louvel Taverns, but he was a working man. If he didn’t have his hands in something he wasn’t happy. “I don’t care what it is as long as it’s healthy.” The wolf said with a kiss. He had two boys before, and he was assured in his ability to throw another boy. His father had a son, and his grandfather had a son. They were a strong male line, and male wolves were hardier than females even in the womb.

When Addie stood and kissed him he leaned down into it, touching her face and lingering against her mouth. “I’m starved.” Not only for food, but that’s what he would be getting tonight.

The drive to the Tavern didn’t take long. For the most part Andre was quiet and stoic just as he had been for the passed three months, but every now and they would reach over and touch Addie’s hair or stomach. As they pulled in and went into the tavern everyone working smiled and greeted them, admiring Adella’s belly as she walked by and giving her a warm welcome. The old regulars, a few old witches and a fae, were glad to have Andre’s presence back in their small parish. While he was gone the only wolves had been loners passing through and stirring up trouble, but since the alpha had returned all had been calm. No one intruded on his territory.

Andre led Addie to a booth and slid in next to her, then wrapped his arm around his shoulder and kissed her. “What do you want to eat tonight, cheri?” It wasn’t the same as his cooking, but the food was still very good.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:50 pm

His answer melted her and she gave him a big kiss for his response. She had been a mess worrying about him for the past few months, watching to make sure he ate and was functioning well and wasn’t feeling any pain or going to lose control. She had been worrying and caring far more for him than herself, so to see him brighter today made some weights on her shoulder lift. Maybe the worst of it was over? Or maybe it just happened to be a one lucky good day. If so she would take it in with fulfillment and enjoy his good mood while it lasted. She gave him a funny look when he said he didn’t care, showing she obviously didn’t believe his answer even though Chloe had told her before that he wouldn’t mind what it was, she was still convinced he wanted a boy alone and hoped to give him one.

She watched him as they drove to the tavern, smiling when he’d touch her belly. She hoped the baby moved soon, so she’d know it was alright. The stillness in her womb was really starting to eat at her and she worried they had done all of this to still lose him. When they reached the tavern and walked inside she smiled at the warm welcomes and returned them. She looked to Andre and smiled, taking his hand as they walked to sit down. She could see how people looked up to him and admired his leadership, it was so different from back home when only people looked at him simply as another professor. After he sat down next to her in the booth she cuddled up against his side “Fried. Anything fried” Before her pregnancy Adella had eaten fried food if Andre made it, but not with much gusto. Now? She could not get enough of the stuff! There was no questioning the baby was his, because it obviously craved anything cooked in oil.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 pm

It was going to be a long process to get Andre back to himself, and by the time he fully reached it the baby would probably already be out. He had to admit, it was painstakingly hard to keep up with double the wolf energy, but it would be worth it after the nine months were over. He only had four left to go!

As Addie cuddled up to him he put his arm around her and leaned in to kiss her. If it wasn’t for the wolf fiasco he would have been euphoric in Louisiana. Pregnant Addie, a new restaurant, and a new house, what wasn’t there to be blissful about? He smiled as the waitress nearly hopped in front of them and asked what they wanted. The wolf ordered fried mozzarella and some maple bacon wrapped little smokies. That aught to fix Addie’s craving… right? He then ordered her some fried chicken with steamed veggies for her health, and some water. Andre may have been all for fried food, but he was being a stickler about her eating enough vegetables and fruit as well. (oh, and of course he ordered enough steak and potatoes for himself to feed three men his size).

After the waitress had wandered off to put in his order and left two Cokes for them Andre turned to Addie. He smiled at her lovingly and tilted her chin up to kiss her, taking full advantage of the private booth to give her an enticing kiss. “I love you.” He said lingering near her mouth and he kissed her again. All of this affection had a price. After a few seconds longer he pulled back and ran his fingers through her hair. “I love you, and our baby.” Never one to beat around the bush he went in and ripped the band-aid off. “I made a doctor’s appointment for tomorrow, Addie. I need to make sure you and the baby are healthy. I pushed all my meetings out an extra day and they can handle it without me tomorrow, so I called and made an appointment with Dr. Haas. Maybe she can even point you in the direction of a midwife…” He knew she wouldn’t want IVs and all the medicine that a hospital could offer, but a midwife could provide care with a holistic approach. “I’m not very good at delivering babies. She should have a list of names and can tell us the best midwife to pick.”
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm

What he ordered made her stomach grumble with hunger “Mmmm” She said with a giggle, for the food he had picked for her sounded amazing. He already knew exactly what she was craving, or more so, what the baby was craving. She thought it was cute that he wanted her to have vegetables so she had a balanced meal, it made her kiss his cheek because he was so adorable. The first couple of months she had been an emotional mess, everything made her cry or get upset, but now she was feeling better and in a far happier mood. Even though she didn’t like Louisiana, Andre’s mood was approving and it was nice to take a little vacation. She was now in happy pregnant mood. For now at least.

She kissed him in return, sliding her hand up his chest and around his neck. “I love you too” She whispered in return, touching his cheek “You’re my big, strong, handsome perfect husband” She giggled and nuzzled his face, gazing at him in return with love and devotion. She trailed her hand down his chest, giving him a playful look as she snuck it closer down to his pants, biting her bottom lip and was ready to tease him…when he dropped the bomb. Well, there went romance. She jerked back and stared at him with wide eyes. What….what did he just say? Did he just seriously say that? Seriously? Right now? He did that? Seriously?!

She gave him a push “Andre!” She said loudly, then glanced over when she realized eyes had turned to them and she pursed her lips before looking to him with a glare “I told you I do not like doctors here. Their technology is odd and unnecessary for the baby! I don’t trust it” She crossed her arms and scooted away from him then even went as far as leaning away from him, very unhappy. How could he make an appointment behind her back like that?! She looked away out the window “I doubt she will know midwifes for back at home”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 pm

So much for romance was right, but it was better for Andre to avoid romance. He was too stressed out and would probably end up hurting her, or so he thought. Her hand closer to his thigh made him want to flip her onto the table like some sort of animal, and he felt as easy as a teenage boy. How pathetic.

When she shrieked his name he glanced around and set his hands on the table, groaning slightly as the glanced shot their way. None lingered, but it still irked the wolf and he took a breath to keep himself collected. “They’re doctors, Addie. They know what they’re doing. They just look at the baby and see that nothing is wrong and that’s it! You need care, Adella. You need someone to look after you and that baby to make sure everythin’ is goin’ smoothly! What if there’s somethin’ wrong? Huh? Then what? People have been usin’ doctors for thousands of years.” It wasn’t his fault that her village was a completely different world. As stern as his words were he kept his voice low so as not to cause a scene. “I don’t care if you don’t trust them. I do, and that’s my kid too.” Not to mention that they could also look at Adella and make sure nothing would go wrong with her. He didn’t know what he’d do if he lost her.

“We’re going to the doctor, because I’ll be damned if I’m goin’ through all of this only to lose the baby because you won’t go to the doctor and somethin' gets missed." Oops, maybe that was a little more harsh than he intended. He swallowed a growl and ran his hand over his face. He hated it when she was so damn stubborn, and he especially hated it when she pulled away from him like that.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 pm

She kept her gaze away from him, her jaw set tight as she glared at the window and had her arms crossed firmly on top of her round stomach. She didn’t want to fight with him, not again when there other fight had only been a little while ago, but she was angry he had done this behind her back. Why did he go and do a stupid thing like that without talking to her about it? She shook her head, slumping back in the seat “I can look after the baby myself. I do not need a doctor. We do not have doctors in my village and babies are born just fine” What was it about America that needed others to do everything for you? Deliver your food, wash your car, tell you if you’re healthy or not…she thought it was terrible.

She flinched when he spoke about losing the baby, lowering her gaze with a frown. She glanced to him and could see he was on the edge of his anger and that only made her frown further. She sighed and slowly turned back to him “Fine” She said unhappily “Fine, if it means this much to you, I will go see this doctor. But it is my body, Andre. If she does something I am uncomfortable with I won’t allow her to touch me, understood?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 pm

It was easy to overreact. It was easy to blow up about the silliest thing and let himself go rampant. Conversation was hard and compromising was even harder. Why couldn’t she just see things his way? “Babies aren’t always born just fine.” He mumbled in an irritated voice, but took a deep breath to collect himself and swallowed back some of his frustration.

Her resolution wasn’t exactly seeing it perfectly clear his way and there was an itch in him that wanted to argue more but instead he nodded. “Fine. I’m not sayin’ you have to go and get medicine and doped up. I just want them to look at you, listen to the baby, and maybe do an ultra sound so they can see that everything is fine.” Didn’t her village have midwives or ultra old fashioned doctors? No. No that wasn’t the point anymore.

For a moment Andre sat stiffly and felt his frustration still bubbling, but reminded himself that anger was a useless emotion. He swallowed hard, then scooted closer to Addie and slid his hand around her waist and leaned his forehead down on her shoulder. He sighed and let his anger go step by step. “I’m sorry,” He started in French, the way he spoke when it was only meant for her. “I just worry about you, and it’s only worse now. I knew you would say no if I asked, but I thought it would be different if it was all ready for you.” It was rare that Andre opened up so much, and especially during a fight. It was extremely rare that he was admitting his train of thought and why he was apologizing. Normally all anyone would get was a ‘sorry’ and a grunt. He scooted in even closer and put his other hand on her stomach. “We can find out the sex of the baby and start picking out names.” The wolf finally picked his head up and kissed her cheek, trying to change the winds back to the romance they had only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:35 pm

She wasn’t happy about the agreement either, because just as dead set as he was for her to go to the doctor and get everything checked out she was dead set of not seeing the doctor at all so, now there was a middle. She’d see the doctor but mark boundaries, but it seemed either of them were really happy about the compromise, but it’s all that could be done for now to stop the argument. Midwives were different,, they had herbs and old wives tales and helped deliver babies, they didn’t poke women’s bellies and use odd devices to look inside at the baby. She preferred it that way.

She sat just as stiff as he did, keeping her arms crossed and she stared down at the table. When he scooted closer she didn’t react, staying firm in being upset at him, but damn the man he broke down her defenses. She sighed, her shoulders slumping and she uncrossed her arms and looked at him “It’s alright” She murmured, leaning her head against his and nuzzled him affectionately “Just…please, no more big decision surprises, ok?” She beseeched him, giving him a soft look before cuddling back against his side once more like she had been, though now her mind was consumed with what would happen at the doctor.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 pm

When Addie gave in and let go of her irritation it made Andre’s life a hell of a lot easier. He draped his arm around her shoulder and soon the waitress came by to drop off their appetizers, just in the knick of time. “Thanks hun.” He smiled at the waitress who beamed.

Can I get you anything else, Mr. Louvel?” She smiled brightly at him with a bit of a blush in her cheek.

“A tall Guiness please.” A tall dark beer to calm the nerves. After he ordered he picked up a mozzarella stick and offered it up to Addie. “No more fighting tonight. Agreed?” He held up the food for her to bite, then quickly turned it around and put it in his own mouth with a smirk. Within a minute the waitress had swung by and set down his beer, and by the first drink the wolf began to relax and feel more himself. If Ms. Chloe was around it would have made her frown to see him drink, but he had a good handle on himself. Or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:15 pm

She didn’t want to fight and was glad they resolved the issue quickly, even if she was still miffed she had to go to a doctor but…she understood in America doctors were important and he was used to turning to doctors for help. He was only looking out for her and the baby and so if it eased his mind, she’d do it this once so he’d see the baby was fine and she was fine and everything was just fine. Though deep down…she was a little curious to go, because the baby’s lack of movement made her fearful. She remembered a woman in her village who never felt her baby kick, and it had been born two months early as a still born. That memory made her touch her stomach worriedly.

She smiled at the waitress, sitting up to see the food set before them. Good, the baby she could tell was hungry for certain. She nodded with a giggle at his truce “Agreed” She leaned forward to bite the mozzarella stick then gasped playfully when he moved it away and ate it himself. Her jaw dropped mockingly and she hit him “Meanie!” She laughed, leaning forward and kissing him playfully, trying to steal the mozzarella stick back from his mouth. When the beer came she took the chance of him drinking that to scarf as many mozzarella sticks that she could before he could eat them. She had a big baby to feed! She was sure he understood.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 pm

All was at peace, at least for the remainder of the evening. Andre lifted his tall glass to his mouth to drink and took a long gulp only to catch Addie scarfing when he set his drink down. He swallowed hard and grunted. “Hey!” The wolf tried to snatch one of the sticks, then decided to start eating the maple bacon tiny hot dogs instead and gave her a ‘ha ha’ look.

The rest of dinner went swimmingly and Andre took his time eating. He lingered at the tavern for a while, having another drink and mingling with the regulars at the bar before taking Addie home late. As they walked up to the house he glanced around to make sure the coast was clear before going inside, his hand around her waist. The wolf led her inside and kissed her, cupping her face as he did so. “I have a surprise for you.” He said the words close to her mouth before kissing her again. It was a good thing he had the surprise to distract him. With that he took her hand and led her upstairs to the room right down the hall from their’s and opened the door. Inside the room had been painted a light grey with tape still up in places to add a color (either pink or blue, depending on what they had). There was a big off white recliner in the room and sheer curtains hung, and in the corner sat a box with a beautiful black and white crib waiting to be put together. The nursery had been completely empty up until now, and now all it needed was the final call on whether it would be pink or blue.

“Surprise.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Adella stuffed herself with goodness, she ate all the food except a small portion and drank many glasses of milk (it was her new craving). And like always after she was done eating she felt so guilty for eating so much, but oh if it didn’t feel good to gorge herself and have a nice full stomach of fried deliciousness. She stayed by his side when he lingered to speak to people, mostly leaning against him and enjoying his company quietly, though she was polite to the other patrons but still had her shy nature and did not speak much unless answering things about the baby. She was happy when they headed back to the house, she was ready to curl up in bed with him and sleep.

When he kissed her once they went inside she smiled and slipped her arms around him, kissing him in return but then stopped and gave him a bit of a leery look “Another surprise?” After the first surprise back at the diner she was a bit uncertain to have another one so soon, but he seemed far more excited about this one. She followed him upstairs curiously, wondering what he was going to show her than gasped when they entered the room “Oh…Andre!” She said breathlessly, a huge grin spreading across her lips as she looked at him then back to the room. She was very surprised! She walked more into the room and looked around, going over to the recliner and touching it then over to the crib “This is so wonderful!” She looked to him brightly then went back over to him and gave him a big hug and kiss ”I love it!”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:16 am

The room wasn’t fully completed yet because Andre just had a friend deliver the stuff and set it inside, then quickly paint the walls a base grey. He wanted to set everything up for Addie. He wanted to put the crib together, and finish off the painting once they knew what they were having (but a bucket of blue paint already sat in the corner of the room).

The smile on Addie’s face was enough to wipe away any lingering hard feelings about tonight. He felt at ease to see her so happy, and he returned the kiss when she came back to him. “I’m glad. I can add color after we find out what we’re having.” Maybe he should have hidden the blue paint just incase. Oh well, he wouldn’t worry about it so much after tomorrow.

He touched her stomach and leaned in to kiss her more, letting himself go a little further than he had been lately. It eased the tension he felt in his chest as he kissed her and felt comfort by letting himself get closer to his wife again. Still, it stirred up the wolf in him and as he ran his hands over Addie’s hips he felt the eagerness of the wolf within him. Soon he was gripping her hips and backing her up against the wall, his hands running up her sides and lifting her arms above her head. It was funny how quickly the wolf could escalate.

Outside a grey SUV pulled into the driveway, it’s tires tearing up the gravel as it spun in. The doors of the SUV slammed as two men got out of the truck and hustled around it, speaking to each other lowly. Andre’s body froze but he lifted his head away from Addie and inhaled slowly. “Stay here.” He warned before heading downstairs to the trouble that banged on the door.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:42 am

It didn’t need to be finished and perfected, she was just in love with the fact they had the beginnings of a baby room. It just made it all the more real that they were going to have a family and it made her all warm and fluttery inside. She spotted the blue paint and laughed, giving her a playful glare “See, I knew you wanted a boy. You liar” She giggled before giving him a kiss and touching his face “You are too adorable, already setting up a baby room for the vacation house” She laughed some, euphoric and kissed him again “I can’t wait to see what you do back home”

When he grew more passionate, the longing she had been keeping locked up started to unleash. She had missed him in that intimate way and knew why he had been holding back before but that didn’t make it any easier. She had gone from not liking to stand near him to needing his body every night and seeing how he was relaxing with her for the first time in three months, she did not want to let that go. She gasped with excitement when he pushed her back against the wall, shivering as he put her hands above her head and moaned gently against his lips “Make love to me” She whispered huskily, looking at him with lust in her eyes. She wanted her husband. She needed him, when he still thought she was desirable.

She heard a car but didn’t pay it much mind, too busy focusing on him and what he was doing to her body, but frowned when he paused and moved away. She frowned at his reaction “What’s wrong?” She asked, blinking in surprise when he suddenly left and went downstairs. What was going on? She left the baby room and went to the top of the stairs, grabbing the railing and listening as Andre went to get the door.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:05 am

The wolf was finally relaxing and let himself laugh a little. It was the first time in what felt like ages that he chuckled. “I don’t care either way, I just think it’s gonna be a boy.” Past experiences dictated that prediction. If she was this happy about Louisiana he couldn’t wait to see how happy she’d be when he unpacked all the baby things he’d had shipped to their home. Still, he had a hard time thinking of it as ‘home’ with how relaxed he felt near New Orleans. He smiled and nuzzled her neck, kissing her soft skin and letting himself unwind until he heard the car.

The two men outside got out of their truck and banged on Andre’s SUV when they walked passed it. “Andre Louvel!” They called out angrily. The voice sent a chill down his spine and heated the wolf’s anger. Andre stepped out onto the porch and let the door slam behind him.

Look what the cat dragged in. Funny how you can show your face ‘round here, Andre.” Said the taller wolf, his counter part cackling behind him.

Andre stepped off the porch and towards the men, his eyes already showing the wolf within him as he looked them over. “Get lost, Jericho. I ain’t lookin’ for trouble, but if you don’t get off my property—“

You’ll what? Abandon your land like you did the last time?

There was a snarl that echoed and silenced the frogs around the house as Andre charged and shifted. It wasn’t the first time he shifted out of his control, and it wouldn’t be the last. The two men were quick to change but not as quick as Andre and as soon as their paws hit the ground he was after them. Snarls and growls froze the night around them as the three wolves fought. The two men were part of a neighboring pack from when Andre had been alpha. Neither of them had been alpha, but Jericho had been a higher ranking wolf that always wanted in on the Louvel pack’s land. It didn’t settle lightly with Andre that he had the nerve to show up now and call him out, since both men had fled when the hunter’s first arrived.

Andre fought brutally with the two men, not able to hold back from injuring the smaller one and throwing him against their truck. It left a large dent and the grey wolf yelped as his leg broke in the crash. Jericho, a black wolf like Andre but smaller, grabbed onto Andre’s neck and stated to shake his jaws. Blood was thrown onto the ground as the two wolves fought and shook each other’s flesh, and soon Andre had Jericho by the throat with him pinned down. A snarl ripped through his chest as he held him, barely able to keep himself from killing the intruder. The smaller wolf shifted back into human form and cowered near Andre. “Let him go! Let him go, Andre!” But Andre couldn’t be reasoned with to loosen his grip on the wolf’s throat. He was protecting his dignity, his painful memories, and most important of all he was protecting Adella.

Crossing New Bridges Tumblr_mf8ccoHrqF1rm90mxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm

The loud voices made her nervous but she stayed put upstairs like he had asked her too, not wanting to get in the way if this had something to do with his business or other such matters. But when she heard the fight break out, she quickly rushed downstairs. She got to the front door and began opening the door but paused, knowing no matter how badly when she wanted to go outside she knew it would be a big mistake to get anywhere near three fighting wolves. So she stayed put at the door, watching the fight nervously and covered her mouth in horror to keep from screaming and drawing attention to herself. Two against one…could Andre handle that? She knew he was strong and now he had two wolves in him but still, it worried her to see him fighting.

When Andre got one of them by the wolf still she stayed still, until the injured male begged Andre to let him go. She didn’t know why this fight had happened or who these men were, but she didn’t want Andre to kill them and get in trouble for it or feel guilty. She knew his self-control over the wolf was on a thin thread. She quickly pushed the front door open and stepped out, stepping down from the porch but tried to keep a safe distance from Andre and the two other wolves “ANDRE!” She shouted at him, trying to get his attention and make him stop. She shifted to be more in his eyesight “ANDRE! STOP. You can stop, Andre, you need to stop!”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:15 pm

It wasn’t just self control that was making him attack the wolves. They were part of a pack that had done nothing to help save his pack, even when they were slaughtered. They had simply run for the hills and kept their noses clear and away from the hunters. They were cowards, and all the built up frustration Andre had tried to drink away was coming out in his aggression towards the two pack mates.

Just as he felt his jaws gripping a little tighter Addie burst out of the door. He quickly looked to her and saw the injured wolf, apparently not injured enough, lunge for the pretty human girl. It was instinct to attack a human. They were a danger to werewolf kind, and this one smelled like Andre. As fast as he could he dropped the black wolf and struck as quickly as a rattle snake at the wolf headed for Addie. A vicious shake once his jaws locked around his throat was all it took to snap the smaller wolf’s neck and leave him dead. While Andre shook the little wolf who had gone after Addie the black wolf behind him snapped and tore open his leg, shedding blood all over the ground. Andre turned and snapped and snarled at the other and chased him to his truck. Quickly the man shifted and jumped up in the bed of the truck, throwing his hands up in a truce before crawling in the back window and taking off.

After the truck took off Andre chased it down the drive way, then stood and watched it leave. His body bleeding in various places before he looked back at the destruction the two had caused, and stared at Adella before shifting back into his broken human form.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:48 am

All she had wanted was to make Andre stop, to not kill the wolves and get himself in any sort of trouble. When the other wolf came at it her she screamed and stepped back, trying to remember she had powers to help herself but her mind went blank, she couldn’t think what to do. Here she was trying to help the other wolf get Andre off his friend, and he was attacking her! But all of the sudden Andre was ther before her, protecting her. She didn’t even see him move and was still processing his quickness when he snapped the wolves’ neck and killed him. She screamed again in shock, stumbling back from the scene and stared at the dead body.

It wasn’t till she heard the car taking off that she tore her eyes away from the body and looked to Andre. She stared back at him, frozen in place until he shifted back into human form and she took off running towards him “Andre!” She gasped when she reached him , getting a closer look at his wounds made her grimace and her heart race fearfully“Oh no, oh my God! We-we…we have too…to get you inside”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:04 am

Everything had happened so quickly that Andre was still reeling from what had happened. It was like the older days when he fought as a younger wolf, fighting without question and scrapping just to taste blood. The fight tonight had good reason behind it, or so he thought, but it didn’t mean his body wouldn’t ache. He knelt down at the end of the driveway, catching his breath as he heard Addie call to him. Inside. Yes, inside would be nice. Inside where it was safe, and there were things to wrap his wounds until they healed.

His chest heaved for a few minutes before his heart began to slow down and relax after the adrenaline. “I’m fine, cheri.” He muttered, his voice deep but quiet. Soon the wolf shook his head and stood up, then limped his way back into the house. As he passed the dead wolf he growled, then whined a little when he walked up the porch steps. The body was nothing to worry about. Someone from their pack would be there to pick it up by morning for the rituals that needed to follow, and Andre had killed him out of defense for his mate. He wasn’t worried.

Once inside the wolf managed to find his way into the bathroom. He started the water in the tub, then changed his mind and turned on the shower instead. “Are you okay, Addie?” He finally voiced, running his hands over his hair to get the mess out of his eyes. There were bite marks here and there over his body but the old alpha had handled himself extraordinarily well for a wolf who hadn’t fought like that in a while. He looked down to the gash on his leg and grimaced when he touched it, then got in the shower to rinse the blood off and clenched his jaw as he whined like a wolf a few times.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Fine?! He thought he was fine?! He looked like a disaster to her, but she knew he always said he was fine. He could be missing all his limbs and still say he was fine. Damned man. She kneeled down next to him, wanting to touch him but was afraid she’d just make him hurt worse, but when he began to stand she gently grabbed his arm, making sure to try and avoid any bite marks, to help keep him steady if he needed. She walked with him back inside, glancing to the dead body and grimacing before quickly looking away and focusing on Andre before she threw up from the sight of death and blood.

She sighed and swatted his hands softly “Let me do it” She told him firmly when he started the shower by himself. She then nodded “I’m alright. Untouched” She confirmed before she walked off to find some towels and a first aid kit. When she returned she saw he was already in the shower and sighed, putting the items down and quickly just stepped in the shower, clothes and all and gave him a look “Stop it. Let me take care of you” Why did he always insist doing it himself? She shook her head, leaving no room for argument, and used a small washcloth she had grabbed to gently wash at his wounds “Who were those men? What did they want?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing New Bridges
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Residence :: Louvel Manor-
Jump to: