Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Turning Page - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Turning Page

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

Turning Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 pm

It had been far, far too long since he had been with his wife. Andre’s over dramatic half of himself felt as though he couldn’t remember what it was like to touch, taste, or feel her. He longed to pick her up and set her on the counter and… No. He couldn’t. There was too much energy rousing inside his body. He was normally rough as it was, he couldn’t imagine what he would be like with the excess wolf spirit in him. Not to mention the fact that Addie was graced with carrying their child. She was fragile, delicate, and he was a wild, unpredictable animal.

The wolf didn’t mind Indris walking in on them. They weren’t doing anything that a husband and wife weren’t allowed to do, and let’s be honest there was no hiding what they did since Addie was pregnant. He nodded curtly when Indris said she had slept well and continued cooking breakfast to keep his mind focused on something other than Addie.

I’m a better cook than she is.” The wolf teased as he pulled some bacon out of the pan, then cracked in a few eggs. “Do you like orange juice, Indris? Or can I interest you in some coffee?” The coffee pot had already brewed an entire pot, but half of it filled Andre’s giant mug and was almost gone since he downed it. Today was a day that he would need a little bit extra caffeine.

Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 am

Addie was embarrassed for her mother to see her being so romantic with Andre, her mother had never seen her behave that way and it was…odd. It wasn’t helping either that her mother was staring at them both with such an examining look. He may had thought what they were doing wasn’t anything wrong, but where she came from couples didn’t act like they did, not even one’s that were in love. When he teased about Addie’s cooking she playfully hit him, which made her mother’s eyes widen. A wife hitting her husband?! What?!

Her mother looked at the food oddly than to Adella when he mentioned coffee and orange juice, obviously confused as to what he was speaking about. Adella smiled “You’ll like orange juice, its sweet but also a little tart” She said encouragingly and her mother nodded, trusting her daughter’s opinion [i]“Orange juice then” She said with a smile in return to Adella, who nodded happily and went to the fridge to pour her some as Indris watched Andre cook, not recognizing what he was making. Adella poured her mother a glass and handed it to her just as Celebron entered the room with his typical arrogant air. Both women looked to him and bowed their heads respectfully “Good morning, King Celebron” They murmured. He glanced to them and then glanced to Andre, as if expecting the same from him.

graphics: so-ghislaine
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 pm

As Addie swatted Andre he growled and gave her a playful glare. “Ouch.” He said teasingly as he went back to cooking. There were few things in life that the simple man enjoyed as much as he enjoyed cooking. Good cigars, good whiskey, the morning paper, and cooking. There were other’s that he enjoyed, but any man would like what other things he did.

When Celebron came into the kitchen the wolf glanced at him over his shoulder. “Mornin’.” He said in his Cajun accent laced English, not bothering to greet the king in a language that made him comfortable. He flipped a few eggs onto plates and set up the assorted breakfast food on the island in a buffet style manner. He then took out plates and set them down alongside silverware. “Breakfast is ready, everyone help yourselves to whatever you like.” Andre was a humble man. He would happily make breakfast for guests, but then give them the choice to what they wanted. If they were going to make themselves at home they could make their own plates. Laid out were strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, eggs, bacon, toast, and plain hashbrowns for the sensitive stomached faeries.

The wolf touched the small of Addie’s back and kissed her cheek, rubbing her belly with his other hand. “Go sit down, mon cheri.” As he did every morning he would make her plate and bring it to her.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Celebron stared at Andre, first offended than angry as he glared at the wolf. He opened his mouth to say something, obviously something not at all kind, but Adella quickly interjected “Did you sleep well, King Celebron?” She asked nervously and he looked at her like she was an idiot “Of course not. The accommodations for me here are like a commoners. I expect better for this evening” He snapped at her and she frowned, nodding “Of course…I will fix it” She said softly. When Andre set everything buffet style, Indris did seem a bit surprised but not opposed to creating her own plate, but Celebron…big surprise…became livid.

“Serve ourselves? You expect me to serve myself? Do you not have servants? A maid? I will not serve myself. Preposterous!” Adella was ready to go sit, she was tired from all the cleaning and lack of sleep, but Celebron’s anger jolted her nerves and just raised her already high stress level. Indris had picked up a plate but slowly put it down during her husband’s outburst, knowing he would turn his anger upon her if she even showed a hint of being alright with not being served personally. Adella quickly grabbed a plate with shaky hands “We apologize. Please, sit, I will make you a plate and bring it to you”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Commoners? Andre raised a brow and leaned one hand down on the counter to grip it. If it had been closer to the full moon he would have cracked the granite on accident. For the next minute the wolf stayed quiet. His eyes narrow as he watched the fae and listening to him bitch about his experience in their home. His home. When Adella quickly bent over backwards to help the bitchy king Andre stopped her. He grabbed her wrist, a little harder than he meant to, but didn’t take his eyes off of Celebron.

You’re not a servant. Go sit down.” The tone in his voice was a deep, seething anger that roused both wolves spirits within him. He let go of Addie only to give her a nudge to get out of the way. “Listen up, Celebron. You better shut your God damn mouth before I shut it for you. My wife is not your maid. Your wife is not a servant. You can put your own food on your own plate, and shut the fuck up while doing it. Do you understand me?” Lack of sleep had left Andre on edge, and the fae was dangerously close to pushing him over it. Hell, the next words out of his mouth should have been chosen wisely to the increasingly agitated old alpha who’s eyes were a different, malicious shade of brown.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Adella sensed the shift in her husband immediately and it made her nervous. Not for herself, but for her step-father and what Andre might do. He had a short temper as it was already, now with two wolves in him he was even more of a wild firecracker. She didn’t want him to explode, she wanted to keep peace…somehow, she was determined too. She didn’t want her mother to think Andre was some brute and she certainly didn’t want a fight between Andre and Celebron. All she knew of her father was he had been a Wolf…and he had been killed by Celebron in a battle. She feared Andre would suffer the same fate if he ticked off Celebron in anyway, so she was more than willing to keep the man happy no matter what. When Andre grabbed her wrist she sucked in a breath and looked at him fearfully. Now afraid of him, but what he was going to do.

She felt torn for a moment, whether to listen to the step father she feared or her husband who she loved. Indris looked surprised, staring at Andre and taken aback by his adverse reaction to what Celebron said and making Adella be his slave. To her, all women were slaves to their husbands, obedient and respectful…but it seemed Andre had no interest in this and certainly seemed to be taking very harshly to his wife being treated as such. Adella decided to listen to the very angry Andre and nodded, stepping back from standing in-between the two men but watched them warily. When Andre spoke she frowned and her mother did as well, but out of curiosity and not fear like her daughter. Indris was amazed Andre included her in his angry rant, for she did not think the treatment she was given by Celebron would be of any interest to the wolf.

“Andre…don’t” She whispered, her eyes going back and forth between the men. Celebron looked absolutely aghast by the way Andre spoke to him, and pure hatred burned in his eyes “How dare you speak to me in such a way! You dirty, filthy mutt! You’re all the same! Wild beasts with no mental sense to who is superior to them! I will not be treated in such a way! You will stand down and do as I say!” He snapped, getting in Andre’s face. Adella about died, she felt like fainting right then and there and stepped back towards the men “Please, both of you, calm down! Please! Do not fight! It’s just…just…a…a misunderstanding! ”

template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp">
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:58 pm

It would seem Andre had been raised in a very male dominated culture, but in reality he had been set strong by the matriarch of his family. Strong men had strong women to hold their hearts, and no one would treat his wife as if she was a lesser being. Not only would he not stand for it for his wife, but any women who he deemed worthy of respect.

You’re going to want to step off, you arrogant prick.” A low growl rumbled deep in his chest and Andre stood tall, a sneer never leaving his lip. “You might be hot shit back in France, but here you’re nothing more than a rat. A pathetic, disgusting vermin who I only allow in my home because it appeased my wife. Now this is your last chance to sit down and shut the fuck up, or get the hell out of my home.” There was a wild, untamed fire in Andre’s dark eyes as he glared down the vermin in front of him. Any smart wolf would have backed down from the old Alpha and the excruciatingly strong vibe his body was giving off, but he knew Celebron wouldn’t listen to werewolf aura’s. Instead of waiting for him to back up Andre gave him a quick shove to get him out of his face, seething with anger as he did but not pushing nearly as hard as he could have.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 am

The fairy man stared down the wolf before him as Adella nervously watched, not knowing what to do. She kept waiting for a nasty fight to break out and she became so light headed she had to step back and grab the counter to steady herself. Her mother turned to her worriedly and stepped towards her, also fearful about the two men’s confrontation. She looked to Andre with pleading eyes when it became clear Celebron had no intentions yet of backing down and listening “Please” Indris begged the wolf to stand down first. She had watched as her lover was killed brutally by Celebron’s hand, and still remembered the suffering and heartbreak to have him die. She did not want this same fate for her daughter.

When Andre pushed him, both women thought that was it…the fight had begun. Celebron’s expression was scathing and his hand twitched as if he was going to take a sword out from his side, only to remember he did not have it with him. But it did not seem to matter to the man, for he stepped forward again in Andre’s space, the motion aggressive and asking for a brawl. Adella panicked and shook her head “NO!” She shouted and suddenly a burst of wind flew through the home, throwing Celebron back. Indris’s eyes widened and she looked alarmed, not knowing where such a force came from, before her eyes turned to her daughter in shock. Adella had always shown power towards the elements, but never anything so strong. Indris wondered if Celebron was even alive after such a powerful hit.

The man flew as far back as possible until a wall broke his flight. He slumped down to the ground, but unfortunately for them all, he was not dead. He groaned and rolled onto his side painfully, taking a few moments to regain himself before slowly standing up. His eyes locked on Adella with pure hatred, but for once there was something else…uncertainty and perhaps even a little bit of fear for the girl he had always tortured and pushed around. She watched him, scared what he might do, but he simply spat a French curse word at them and turned to storm out.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:27 pm

The man in Andre was livid, almost painfully angry and trying to hold himself together; but the wolf within him was ecstatic. It would be the first real fight he could really take over in. Within him the beast shook and Andre’s body trembled, not in fear, but in a fight for self control when Celebron stepped back up to him. He growled lowly and clenched his fists, his mouth opening to speak just as the fairy in front of him lifted from the ground and flew back.

Andre’s eyes widened and he looked down to his clenched fists, wondering at first if he had shoved him without knowing. He quickly looked to the man, then Adella and cocked his head to the side. Once his majesty stirred and got up Andre moved towards him, putting himself between Celebron and Adella until the fae was throwing his tantrum out the door. Even though the fight was clearly over the wolf still followed and slammed the door shut after him, locking it with a growl lingering in his chest.

“Addie?” He questioned as he turned around, looking at the mess of pictures and a painting on the floor from the impact Celebron made against the wall. He went to his wife and put her tiny face in his hands, then brushed his hands back over her hair. “Are you alright, cheri?” He looked her over, searching her face for answers before hustling her towards a chair to sit down. “Sit, sit.” He didn’t need to question when her powers had become so strong, he had already felt them himself during a fight. Finally the wolf looked to Indris, looking her over briefly. “Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 am

Adella had never seen Celebron back down. In her village no one dared stand against him, and the one’s that did were always cut down. Celebron was too prideful to lose any sort of fight, yet he had backed down and left, not happily by any means, she was sure he’d return with a new found vengeance but he had still walked away in the first place. She wondered why he had backed down: had he finally given in to Andre’s aggression or had he backed down because of her and what she had done? Celebron had never been afraid of her, her powers though had disturbed and disgusted him and that is why he wanted her to leave…at least, that’s what he had told her. Had he ever feared her? She wondered that now. But after the near fight and using her magic so powerfully, she was feeling a bit too faint to really ponder what had happened further.

She had one hand clenched against the counter and another on her belly, slightly bent over and she took in deep breaths. She nodded and looked at him “Just…just light headed” She responded breathlessly and took in another deep breath. Her mother rubbed her back and then helped Andre get her to a chair and sit down. Her mother was just as bewildered that Celebron had truly left, and not just attacked Andre ruthlessly with fury after what Adella did. When Andre asked her if she was alright she looked at him surprised and it would seem the woman always looked at him this way, but the wolf was constantly taking her aback. For him to worry about her was not something she expected, in fact she expected him to lash out at her for Celebron’s behavior and for them coming here in the first place. She was quite taken by his compassion and smiled softly ”I am fine”

She then looked to Adella, who was calming down and took Andre’s hand to squeeze it “I was so worried. I thought he would try to kill you” She said with tears pricking her eyes at the thought then leaned forward to lean her head against him, seeking comfort and reassurance. Her mother watched them, glancing towards the front door then to Andre “He will be gone for some time…he will not return until he can pass over his wounded pride” And that would probably take hours of him walking about aimlessly, if she knew her tyrant husband.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:40 am

All the commotion still had Andre’s wolf reeling. Even after he managed to get Addie to sit down and had the help of Indris to calm her he still couldn’t manage to calm himself. He couldn’t even manage to scarf down some of the breakfast he made before making an excuse to go out and run some of his energy out as a wolf. The man shifted almost immediately as his foot hit the earth outside, and he would be gone for hours.

After running some of his energy off (enough that his wolf would settle, but there were no promises if Celebron came back) he went into town to wrap up some of his work. He changed at the restaurant, but still looked rough. His hair was a mess as he pulled home into the driveway, and even as he ran his hand through it he still managed to look like he could use a drink.

The wolf went into his home quietly, listening for the sound of Addie or any trouble as he set his keys down on the counter and kicked his shoes off. “Addie?” Andre spoke, loudly though not enough to wake her incase she was finally sleeping. The more at peace Adella was, the more at ease Andre would be.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 pm

She knew Andre was on edge, she could feel it seething out of him. It was so powerful even Indris, who had very little contact of being around Wolves, could tell how furiously stressed he was .She nodded with understanding when he excused himself, knowing he needed to get out of the house and calm down before he exploded. She was a bit nervous for him to leave, knowing Celebron would return and take his revenge she was sure, but she couldn’t tell Andre to stay. She only hoped he wouldn’t be gone too long and return before Celebron did….even though she had already shown she can take care of herself and even her mother, she didn’t like the idea of Andre not being around when Celebron was.

Apparently her worry was unnecessary however, for hours passed and Celebron did not return. This made her mother curious, but Celebron’s ego had never been injured so much before, she only assumed he needed a lot of time before he would face them again. She was concerned for her husband for it was ingrained in her mind to be, but at the same time she enjoyed the alone time with Adella and helped her with some things in the baby room and tidying up the house. However though the baby began to give Adella a very difficult time, as she usually did when Andre was absent. Indris urged her to rest and so Adella did, sleeping heavily as her mother folded some laundry for her. When she heard the door open she froze and feared it was Celebron, but hearing Andre’s voice she went to find him.

Indris came down the stairs and looked over to him before going towards him, motioning upstairs “She sleeps” She told him “The child was giving her a difficult time so I told her to rest” She paused, looking thoughtful “Her pregnancy is very difficult. I had trouble carrying her as well, but not the discomfort she suffers….” She stared at his face for a few moments “The baby misses you, have you noticed?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Running through the woods had calmed Andre’s nerves, and work had wrapped up his mind to forget the drama of the morning. One of the waitresses there had whipped up his favorite comfort food as soon as he had walked in, knowing right away that he was flustered. After a full meal, work, and a beer or two after wrapping up a meeting all seemed well with the wolf. He still looked flustered, but his mind was zoned out.

So zoned out that he hardly noticed the scent of the enemy pack as he drove home with his windows down, but for the time he shrugged it off.

Once inside he kicked his boots off and unbuttoned the flannel shirt he wore, shrugging it off and tossing it over a bar stool as he made his way into the kitchen. He offered Indris a small smile when she made her way into the kitchen and he nodded. “I’m glad she’s finally resting.” She needed it. He raised a brow and tilted his head slightly when she said the baby missed him. “Misses me? Addie’s mentioned that she likes my voice… but I didn’t think she would notice much when I’m gone. Maybe my voice just wakes her up.

He laughed some, then rounded the island in the kitchen as he made his way to the fridge. “What would you like for dinner, Indris?” He didn’t want to bother asking if Celebron had returned, he didn’t even want to mention the name.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 am

She could tell the old alpha was still in a bit of a mood, so in her hesitation she made sure to keep her distance from him and not crowd him, not knowing if he even wanted her presence or not at the moment. But she wasn’t sure what else to do with herself with Celebron gone and her daughter sleeping…and in truth, she wanted to know more about him. He was curious to her, so stoic and stand offish yet with Adella he was warm and playful. She had never seen such a difference in a man, when her own husband was angry and cruel every day for every minute. She nodded in agreement “She was worried about you” Indris did not understand the whole situation of him having two wolves in him, but she did know it concerned Adella.

She shook her head “No, the baby realizes when you’re gone. I assumed it had something to do with werewolves and you knew…the baby only gives her difficulty when you are absent. When you are around her, the baby is still” A contemplative look crossed her face “I believe the baby is…special” A werewolf father, a half werewolf/fairy mother…Indris didn’t know how she knew, but something about the child was special. When he asked about dinner she timidly came closer “Would you not prefer if I cooked?” She still found it utterly bizarre that he cooked, and especially after a long day, she felt she should offer.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Throughout Nicollette’s pregnancy she had remained a wolf, so pregnancy in a human form was foreign to Andre. Sure, he’d been around the block a few times and had known women who were pregnant… but not in great detail. Woman usually spared men the toils of pregnancy, but Andre still tried to seem all knowing to Addie about hers. At least he tried to seem knowledgeable so it would keep her calm. Still, he wasn’t convinced that the baby stirring to a booming voice wasn’t out of the ordinary.

Special?” He laughed as he took a beer from the fridge. “I’m sure she just wakes up because my voice is deep and louder than Addie’s. She’s always so soft toned… Maybe the baby will come out and won’t like me at all, she’s probably just trying to hide.” Wasn’t that every man’s fear?

He shook his head when Indris offered to cook. “No thank you, sweetheart. I enjoy cooking. How do you feel about spicy food?” He raised his brows suggestively and smirked, then began pulling spices from the cupboards but also pulled some cider from the fridge to pour for Indris. “Here, drink this and kick your feet up.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:16 am

She was not convinced by his theory that it was simply his voice. She felt it was far more than that, but she was not going to “argue” with him about it, that was not how she was raised. If a man felt a certain way, a woman was not to change his mind, so she merely nodded obediently and decided to demurely agree with him even though she really didn’t feel he was right. What he said about the baby not liking him though made her feel bad for him and her expression softened “It is your daughter. Of course she will love you. A baby knows nothing else but the love of its parents and returning that love” So this scary, big bad wolf had a soft side…she was surprised by this. He didn’t seem the kind of man to have tenderness, but she had seen him behave that way with Adella and now hearing him speak about the baby.

She motioned her hands in replace of a shrug “I have never had anything…spicy but I shall try it” Food was bland in their village, they did not have spices or other such things. She wasn’t even a hundred percent sure what he meant by spicy, but if that was what he wanted to cook then she’d eat it. She smiled more at him, just finding him so…interesting. Nothing what she expected. He seemed to be so comfortable around her and so open and friendly. She took the offered cider and took a sip, enjoying the taste…but when he said about kicking her feet up she looked confused “Kick…my feet up?” He wanted her to…do what? She was taking it literally, and didn’t understand.

Since she didn’t know what he meant she just stood, keeping out of his way so he could cook. She watched him in that calculating way again before speaking “I want to thank you, Mr. Louvel” She said softly “For being so kind to my daughter and treating her so well” She took in a breath and slowly released it “When Celebron told me she was coming to America to marry a werewolf I…I must say I feared for her. I feared for her treatment and happiness, but she appears to be very happy here with you”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm

You must have shown Adella immense love.” Immense love to make up for the lack nurturing of and tormenting that Celebron had given her. It made Andre’s skin crawl to think about it, so instead he tried to focus on Indris.

He raised a brow when she offered to try spicy food. It was hard to try and remember how Addie was when she first came, and how very few foods she could eat that wouldn’t upset her stomach. Instead of making something terribly spicy Andre went for simple but delicious and decided to grill some steaks and veggies. He pulled the food from the fridge and laughed gently at Indris’ lack of knowledge on sayings.

When she began to thank him he stood up straight and took a sip of his beer. “If we’re being honest, I’ll admit I wasn’t really sure what I was in for. I was a mess before Adella… a lost man. She …” He paused, mulling over his choice of words then smiled. “She means everything to me. Thank you.

With that he went outside to start the grill, then motioned for Indris to follow. “Come, sit outside. It’s a beautiful afternoon.” Almost evening actually, when was the ass coming back?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Indris looked touched by his comment and smiled more warmly “I always tried my best to show her I loved her, considering her…condition, she was not well perceived in the village. Our people are not very affectionate, not like wolves I believe, but I always did everything I could” She would give Adella gifts and always tell her she loved her, though hugging and cuddling was not something done in their village, not even between mother and daughter. It was how things were, and it’s not like Adella ever searched for that type of affection either, so Indris was surprised now to see her daughter so receptive to when her husband was so touchy with her. She would have expected her to be stiff or shy away.

She felt her heart swell to him he speak so fondly of Adella and looked very curious “You love her, don’t you?” Seeing them together she could clearly see they had affections for one another, but she had never jumped to thinking they loved each other, not until she spoke to Adella did she see her daughter loved him but she had no idea if he felt the same for her. She followed him outside, taking in a deep breath of air “The air is so different here” It wasn’t a bad thing, it was just…different, was all. She found a place to sit while he grilled “This is not your permanent home, correct? Adella said you lived somewhere else, called…Caroline?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Andre had never given much thought towards affection. It was something that was innate in his nature. By all means he was not an affectionate man to strangers, but there was something in his character that made those close to him feel at ease. It was something that living in a wolf pack had taught him. Werewolves were not sappy creatures, but they were a close knit family.

“Aye.” The wolf nodded as he put the finishing touches on gathering the food for dinner. “Yes. I love her very much.” Now Andre wasn’t one to get overly emotional to someone he’d just met, so he took that opportunity to move them outside. Once the grill was started and indris was sitting down he felt relieved that the subject was changed.

It’s humid here. I like the heat. I miss it when we’re home.” He nodded, tossing the food onto the grill and felling his mind at ease as he cooked. Cooking helped him unwind, and it was always why he argued with Addie and fought her to make dinner. “This is our temporary house, but it’s much bigger than our house back home. I’m hoping that Addie will give in one day and say we can just live here permanently. I teach back home, but took some time off to manage a few new restaurants I’m opening here.” As he wrapped some vegetables in tin foil and put them on the grill he paused to glance back and give Indris a little secret (though he was sure Addie already knew without him even having to say it). “I like it here more. It’s home to me.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 am

To hear him say he did love Adella…it warmed her heart and soul “Well then, I shall never worry about her happiness and life again” A arranged marriage, two people from completely different worlds, and they truly both loved one another. She didn’t think such a thing could happen, perhaps a couple coming to care for one another but…in her experience, love was something that happened between to people that was forbidden and never meant to be, but in this case these two people had found it when they were forced upon one another. She watched with a smile, just watching him for some time “You remind me of Adella’s father” She commented “Not in appearance…he was not of alpha blood, he was far more lithe, but in mannerisms yes”

“I am sure she will. She wishes to make you happy” Though she didn’t know how attached Adella was to their home at the school, but Adella seemed so eager to please him, she could only assume…not realizing her daughter had gotten quite the backbone while living with Andre. She looked around, gazing off at what she supposed was the view, far different view then back home ”I think it was fate that you and Adella were matched. I hardly think anyone can say they were placed in an arranged marriage and fell so deeply in love” She tilted her head “Why did you agree to wed Adella? You did not want her…at least, from what I deduced from her letters in the beginning”[/i]

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:00 am

You’re her mother. It’s only natural for you to worry. I’m sure she’ll give you other things to fret over now that the baby’s coming.” Andre quickly winked at Indris with a smile before he went back to cooking, enjoying the sounds of frogs chirping their evening songs in a swamp out back. Louisiana was an entirely different world, but he loved it. Maybe if he could convince Indris of how lovely it was she would convince Addie without it starting a fight between the married couple.

Addie doesn’t mention him much. What was he like?” He highly doubted someone as demure as Indris could handle the other character flaws that Andre had, but Adella’s father most likely didn’t come with those. Still, he could hardly imagine her with a werewolf. They were so hot tempered and she was just so… so fragile.

The wolf cleared his throat as he seared the meat on the grill, mulling over the fae’s question. “Like I said, I was a mess of a man before Addie came. Evelyn mentioned the marriage to me, and I needed it. I needed someone in my life to hold me down. I honestly didn’t think it would work, but look at where it has us now.” He paused, then looked over his shoulder at her. “She really said I didn’t want her?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:41 am

She grinned, the first ear to ear smile she had ever given “This baby makes me very happy. I wish I could be here for when she gave birth and meet her” But Celebron had never planned to be here long, just long enough to know if Adella truly was going to have a child and if it was a boy. Now after what happened, she was sure they would leave within the next day or two and she would never meet her granddaughter. It saddened her but to at least know she and Andre were so happy, she knew the baby would grow up in a loving and stable environment and not watch her mother be bossed around and abused by her father, like Adella had to watch growing up.

She frowned “That is because she never met him…and I was never allowed to speak of him” She looked down at her hands and fiddled with them, just like Adella did “I met him by the river in our village. I was a young woman just newly married to Celebron and…very unhappy” She sighed “I knew it was wrong but, Carver was so kind and loving. He treated me as an equal, something I had never been given. We were much like you and Adella. But he also had a temper. We had only been four months in our affair when Celebron hit me, and he challenged him to a fight” Her expression saddened “And of course, lost” She looked at him “That is why you must always be cautious. That baby must know you”

She nodded as he spoke and looked happy “You both are very happy. I thought I would come here and see Adella had made everything up in her letters. That I would see her oppressed and forcing herself to be happy and abused.” She then sighed “In so many words, yes. She thought she disgusted you since you would not touch her and you both didn’t speak much. She was frightened off you and feared she would make a mistake and you would harm her….” All because of Celebron’s treatment to her own mother, and Indris hated that “But then…things began to change. She started to speak of the gifts you would give her, and the nicknames you’d call her with affection. How you would come home and kiss her cheek and respect her space and not expect her to do chores. I began to feel more hopeful”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 am

At first the mention of birth and Indris not being here caused Andre to quirk a brow, but he quickly remembered the reason why. He growled, then focused on turning the food on the grill as they sizzled and filled the outside air with a delicious and mouth watering aroma. “You’re welcome to be here as long as you like.” But he would leave it at that, not wanting to bring up Celebron again.

The wolf shut the top of the grill and looked to Indris when she told her only love story. He leaned against the house, watching the fae with sympathy in his eyes. Yet underneath was only more hatred for Celebron. Finally he began to wonder where the prick was, and glanced off towards the woods and swamp as he took in a long breath through his nose. It was getting late. Would he be able to manage through the forest? Not that Andre cared, he just didn’t want the idiot to come back bloody and beaten and crying for attention.

He exhaled and looked back to Indris calmly, running his hand over his hair as he did oh-so often. “I forgot how hard it was in the beginning. She was so meek, and so fragile seeming… Now days she’s not fragile at all, and not afraid to speak her mind.” He laughed at the tail end of the sentence, shaking his head as he went back to cooking and putting the finishing touches on dinner. He turned the grill down to a minimum. “Dinner’s almost done, I’ll go wake her.

The big bad wolf crept quietly into their bedroom, crawling onto the bed as gently as he could. He was tempted to scare her awake, but knew she hadn’t gotten much sleep so he decided against it. Instead he was gentle, running his hand along her side then brushing her hair back from her face. “Addie Lou, it’s supper time.” He started, then nestled in closer and kissed her neck, only to go down further along her shoulder and blew a raspberry on her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Indris also began to wonder where Celebron was. It had been such a long time…she could understand how angry he was, but too much time had passed. Celebron may not be familiar with the land but he was not the type to get lost, even if he stormed off blindly he still should have been able to make it back here regardless. She wondered if he went off to complain to Evelyn Varrow, though she wasn’t quite sure what the woman could actually do, but she seemed to have a lot of influence. Indris didn’t know, but she sure didn’t miss his presence. She liked that she was able to spend some time alone with Adella and Andre, and learn more about their life and her daughter’s husband.

She laughed softly “I have noticed she is…so different. She seems confident and speaks strongly, not with fear or hesitation in her voice. She makes decisions on her own and just seems, fulfilled. I have never seen her like that before. She was always such a self-conscious child and only did what others told her too” She liked to see those changes in her. Back home such changes would be greatly unwanted and discouraged, but here she could tell it was good and it was all thanks to Andre. He didn’t want Adella to be a simpering wife, he wanted her to be his equal and his lover and she was happy for it.

She nodded when he went to get Adella, who slept deeply upstairs in their bed. She stirred quietly as he began to wake her and she opened her eyes, sleepily looking at him and smiled “Hey, your home” She said happily, slowly stretching her legs. She giggled as he kissed her neck then jumped and squealed playfully when he blew against her skin. She turned carefully onto her back and slipped her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss before kissing his cheek and stroking the back of his neck affectionately “Mmm, I missed you” She sighed softly, kissing him again.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 pm

The first few weeks when Adella came home were difficult, and Andre was so grateful to be beyond them. “She blossomed.” He didn’t believe that it was entirely his doing. Adella just needed a place to be where she could be herself without scrutiny. A place where she could practice her powers and shift as a wolf without fear. The thought of shifting as a wolf with her made his wolf within ache to see it’s mate again, but he knew it wouldn’t be much longer now. They were half way there.

Once he was in their bed he became a different man. Yes, he was gentle and kind in front of guests, but when it was just the two of them he was much more affectionate. He touched her side after he had blown on her neck. A smile never really left his face when he was in bed with her. “And I you.” The wolf cooed in a deep voice before he kissed her, his body aching for her. He was a man, and it didn’t bother him that there was someone else in the house; but his manners kept him at bay. Still, the wolf ran his hand up her side and took his time running his hand over her breast with a sly smirk. “I made dinner, I hope it isn’t too spicy for our guest.” Guest. Singular. Was anyone going to bring up Celebron? Because he sure as hell wasn’t.

Andre sat up in bed, taking Addie’s hands and pulling her up after him. “Maybe after dinner we can go into town and get some desert with your mom.” The restaurant had sundaes to die for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning Page
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next