Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Puppet Master Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Puppet Master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 am

Name: Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Nickname(s): T, Ista
Marital Status: In a complicated fling with Professor Nesser
Race: Witch
Having awoken in this time from an enchanted sleep she learned everything she knows about modern times through television. Some things are still foreign to her but she is adapting over time. She earned a scholarship to Aeternitas University after taking an IQ test and scoring a healthy 189. She's very intelligent and learns things fairly quickly. She's very friendly and open to things and loves to entertain. Though if you insult her work (aka puppeteering and wood works) she's more or less beat the hell out you. She's also in a very complicated relationship with Khalid Nesser. Even she doesn't know what they are. Most of her magic comes from her father who was a witch and her mother who was a fairy.

Khalid Nesser: A royal asshat. At least the fae side of him. Tristian became the walking obsession for Khalid and since that time has learned to deal with him for the most part. Though when push comes to shove she's not afraid to stand up to him. But there are times, few and far in between when there is a side to him that is soft and kind. It's those moments that she relishes in the most. When he's gentle and sweet, she almost forgets how much of an asshat he is. But then he opens his mouth and the moment is gone once again. She has mixed feelings for him, whether it's love or just a strong affection who knows. But what she does know is that if he continues to call her puppets "Ken Dolls' He's gonna end up as one.

Napoleon Reid: A noble man from her time, that, unknown to her, was her betrothed set up by her mother. She met him when she was sixteen and they had an nice relationship. Unlike women of that age if she didn't agree with him she told him and would fight till the end to prove herself right. However, because of the curse of her enchanted sleep, Tristian went missing leaving Napoleon to search for her with no results. They meet again however at Aeternitas University three hundred years later. Needless to say, Tristian is both excited and happy to see him

Mason Whitlock: The first real friend Tristian has made here at Aeternitas University. Like her, he isn't fully in tune with his magic either which makes her feel a little better about herself. The two of them work together to try and get their magic in check...while also blowing things up...on accident of course.

Kythen Lyaer: A fellow student and lover of chocolate! Tristian and Kythen first met at the chocolate shop that Tristian works at. Later they met once again at AETU in the drama and choir club. She instantly hit it off with Kythen, besides the fact that he is extremely attractive, he's also a lot of fun to be around, and he love chocolate just as much as she does. Lord only knows how much trouble the two of them will get into together.

Devika Deville: How the two of them even met is still a mystery in her mind but what she does know is that if she hadn't of entered her "relationship" with the angelic fae she wouldn't have such nice art supplies. How does she get these wonderful supplies you ask? No she doesn't sleep with the woman, she just donates her blood to her and it's only on an emergency. Tristian is her last resort girl. The little witch has no problem helping her out, especially if she gets those fancy paints again.

Freya Hellenisitc: Graffiti was not something Tristian had ever tried until she met this little hell cat...or Cheshire cat for that matter. Together the two of them make a lot of trouble together. In all honestly she's probably the only female friend she has save Michelle. Tristian likes Freya, she needs a little chaos in her life.

Andre Louvel:Tristian doesn't like the loveless relationship that Andre and Adella have. So she play's match maker fairy godmother. She doesn't care if she annoys him or not she will eventually make an epic love story out of these two or her name isn't Tristian Amelia Arezzo!

Francesca Boticelli: Tristian does NOT at all, in any way shape or form, like this woman. Francesca have only one thing in common and that would be Khalid. Tristian has never been a possessive woman, until now. She doesn't like the idea of Francesca getting cozy with the Professor. Mainly because she want's Khalid, both sides of him, all to herself. Tristian agree's with sharing just not with people that she cares about. Especially to a vamp tramp.

Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Ky should go up here. They're both in drama club and choir together. Plus the boy is a freaking chocoholic so he'd probably see her at the chocolate shoppe she works at. They'd at least know each other though I think I can see them being friends too. =3
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 pm

She loves chocolate as well which is why she works there LOL but yeah I can see these two as friends. She's a bit of a weirdo but a lovable one. So if you wants to AIM me we can plot with them if you want
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

We can certainly do that. My aim is zippo933 if you want to plot. =3
Back to top Go down

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Freya and Tris should be like best of friends when Freya is in her human form. I see these two getting along wickedly, especially because Freya loves fucking with Khalid.

Devika and Tris could have an interesting relationship as well, she needs some people who willingly let her have their blood. She would even be willing to do an exchange with Tris, blood for art supplies?
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:43 pm

ahah Freya and Tristian would get into so much trouble together lol

And Devika, Blood for art supplies sounds like a fair trade just don't let Khalid find out or else it would end very very badly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Freya and Tris trouble for the win!

Devika doesn't tell people who her 'clients' are in a sense she keeps that all very hush hush so the only way that Khalid would find out would be from Tris. I don't see the exchange being that often, but Devika would get Tris top of the line supplies. I see Tris as more of the 'In case of emergency feed on her' type of client, like when the sun has started to get to Devika.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 am

Tris will like Devika even if she is being fed from. She likes being spoiled with expensive paints. I'll add her and Freya up now
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 am

Tristian is up to date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Puppet Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master   The Puppet Master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Puppet Master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: