Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Spray Paint and Wide Grins Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Spray Paint and Wide Grins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

Spray Paint and Wide Grins Empty
PostSubject: Spray Paint and Wide Grins   Spray Paint and Wide Grins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Freya Hellenisitc

Civilian

Dean's Cat

Amanda Leigh Dunn

Freya is a Cheshire fae with some attitude. She can shift into any cat form and much like one has seen on Alice in Wonderland, she can disappear and reappear where she pleases. Freya gets a kick out of tagging walls with graffiti, and hanging out with local college kids to have fun and drinking. When she is not busy making the world a better place with her art, or partying up the place she is busy being the loving cat to the dean.

Friends: Of course she has friends, she is a feline after all they can be naturally friendly creatures.

Lovers: Currently, Freya has her eyes set on someone but that doesn't mean she can't have a fling or two.

Enemies: Ohh does she have enemies but there is no need to worry about those, but she does love to fuck with them.

Coding by April (myfairtardis) from Caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Spray Paint and Wide Grins   Spray Paint and Wide Grins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Ze meany bitchy dean goes here Razz
Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Spray Paint and Wide Grins   Spray Paint and Wide Grins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Yes, yes she does just need to get in a thread with her to see what Freya has to say about her XD
Back to top Go down
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

Full Name : Mason William Whitlock
Race : Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Spray Paint and Wide Grins   Spray Paint and Wide Grins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Alright, so we did a brief thread with Mason and Freya and even though she framed him, I can see the two getting along, albeit rocky after his Dean's office visit. If these two ever needed to prank anyone, it'd be priceless.
Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Spray Paint and Wide Grins   Spray Paint and Wide Grins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Freya wont be pranking anyone for awhile, if only because her life has turned completely inside out, but I do see her apologizing for setting him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spray Paint and Wide Grins   Spray Paint and Wide Grins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spray Paint and Wide Grins
Page 1 of 1