Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I'm Wide Awake Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I'm Wide Awake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castielle Montisque
Head of the Historical Department
Castielle Montisque

Full Name : Castielle Evangeline Montisque
Race : Vampire

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

It was a gloomy summer's day. Not normally a day that Castielle went out on but today she wanted to go riding. It had been a while since the vampire had been out of the school. Choosing to hold herself up in the academy than go out into the public. She wanted to spend time by herself, because time was all she had left in the world.

Walking down the stone path towards the stables, Castielle adjusted her light blue skirt, her white heals clicked softly on the stone steps descending towards her destination. But as she neared a familiar scent drifted towards her nose the scent made her stop in her tracks as her ancient mind. Her brows knit together as she tried to remember. Shaking her head slightly she pushed open the doors to the stable and looked around. There were dozens of horses in their pins all looking at her with curious eyes.

She had been down here enough for the animals not to be startled by her any longer. Which was a relief to her poor ears. "Hello? Is my horse ready?" she said loudly, her voice echoing through the stable.
Back to top Go down

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Usually he had an attitude closing to the full moon, but he was keeping himself in a good mood. Everything was where it should be and he had been able to spend time with each horse, grooming them and making them ready for their riders. He loved nature and something had made him come here. He wasn't sure yet what it was because this was as far away from nature as he could get, but the horses and the stable made it all different. The smells were intoxicating and there was nothing more amazing then waking up in the morning and coming down here and smell the hay and horses.

Today he had been called up by someone's secretary and told to prepare a horse, so he had gone to the stable of the horse he had been told belonged to her and he had gotten her gear and gotten the horse ready. He had also given the horse a carrot for it to snack on while they waited. He himself had been fascinated by the owners name. Castielle Montisque. Somewhere deep inside that longing of finding his roots became potent again, but it drifted away as he told himself it was a common enough name and then let it rest.

At the sound of a voice he returned from the back and grabbed the reigns of the horse to lead it out towards it's owner. "Groomed and Ready Ma'am." He said as he walked out from beside the horse to appear infront of her all visible and with the reigns of the horse in his outstretched hand. He took a few seconds to look her over, not too bad looking. He was trying to remember where and if he had seen her before. This was the woman who shared a similar name and an identical last name with him. However he didn't see any similarities to himself so he couldn't possibly be her relative. That smell too, Vampire. No.. a wolf had no vampiric relatives.

"Here you go. Is everything alright?" He noticed she was looking rather pale. Well paler then normal and for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

The smell became stronger and as she grew closer to the mystery person her brain instantly clicked into recognition. Impossible her brain screamed at her. Castielle swallowed hard and as he rounded the corner four thousand years of regret hit her like a ton of bricks. Her legs buckled under her, grasping onto the door of the stable her nails dug deep into the old wood to steady herself. Though she didn't breath her chest heaved up and down rapidly. Was she dreaming? Was this some fae trick? What god was now punishing her for some forgotten crime?

Salty tears pricked her eyes but she didn't allow them to fall, swallowing again she steadied herself. "Ca...Caspian?" her voice cracked at his name. Her brother, her dead brother was standing in front of her. Yet, unlike their other meetings he didn't scream at her, they weren't fighting instead he just stood their with the reigns of her horse in his hand. There was something else about him, certain scars weren't were they were suppose to be, his body smelt younger, and his eyes were lighter then they had been before.

It was Caspian, but it also wasn't. Could werewolves reincarnate? As far as she knew they couldn't but then again she had seen worse. He seemed to not recognize her, which she could use to her advantage. Once Castielle had learned her brother's death she had instantly began to regret running from him. He was her only family, and when he died she was truly alone. But he was before her again perhaps it wasn't a punishment but a reward. She could start over with him, be the sister she was suppose to be before. Steadying herself, she lost her normal stoic mask and replaced it was a much gentler one. Her lips curved into a soft smile and her eyes sparkled. "Forgive me, you reminded me of someone. I'm Castielle...Castielle Montisque." she offered him her hand, her eyes never leaving his. Yes, this was her chance, her chance to make things right.
Back to top Go down

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 am

He was quite put off when he head this woman that he had never before seen in his life utter his name. It wasn't that she knew his name, staff tended to know of him if they had horses, it was how she uttered it. As if she hadn't expected to see him there and was almost fearful of him. He frowned slightly and followed her hand as she grasped the door to keep her up. What was this? Some kind of joke? Had he slept with her and never called her back? "Do I know you?" He asked as he kept his hand extended with the reigns for her to take.

She explained that he reminded her of someone and he was curious of who that could be. Maybe he actually had slept with her before, he didn't remember her, but maybe from when he was younger? She did smell of vampire. "Montisque? What are the odds that we have the same last name. Are you one of my ancestors?" He asked curiously. After all, she was a vampire and could very well be one of his ancestors.

There was a loud cry and Caspian took off, leaving the horses reigns, more or less tossed half hazardly over her arm as he hurried inside the stable to grab the crying oy of 11 years of age. He sat himself down on a box and pulled the boy on his lap. "Heku, What did I tell you? You are not to clumb the shelves, you will fall. I shouldn't have to tell you these things" He explained as he brushed hay out of the blonde boy's hair. His touch gentle and his stern face smoothed out as he planted a gentle kiss on the boys forhead. He then turned up to the other Lady and gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I couldn't find a baby sitter and he has been ill the last couple of days. I brought him to my job, I know it's frowned upon."
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Castielle bit the inside of her cheek as if trying to tell herself that this wasn't real. She wanted to say that this was a very vivid dream, that her brother couldn't really be standing ten feet in front of her, but as the copper metalic taste of blood coated her tongue, she knew it was. Swallowing hard she regained her composure and smiled "You could say that I am." Ancestor, sibling. How could he really not know who she was? Even reincarnations are born with some form of memories of their previous lives. He should be no different if that was the case. Or perhaps we was nothing more than just a mirror image of Caspian.

No that wasn't it, he still harbored the wolf spirit within him, and his scent was the same. No matter how Castielle tried to come up with reasons or excuses they all came back to, Yes this is Caspian. She opened her mouth to speak again when the loud crashing sound interrupted them. Her icy eyes followed his rapid movements to retrieve whatever it was that fell. Tying the horses reigns to a stall she followed after him silently. The sight she same upon however nearly knocked her to her knees as before. Her brother was holding a child, a child that held his scent and blood. Caspian had a son, and what did he call him? Heku?

Caspian acted so soft towards him, this child. The only time she remembered seeing her brother in such a way was when she was a child. He turned and apologized to her for having the boy with him. Yes it was against school policy but she wouldn't say anything, and Evelyn wouldn't do anything if Castielle said not to. "It's alright..." she said with a shaky tone, her voice cracking slightly with every word. "He's...he's your son?" This was all going by so fast, like she was stuck in a tidal wave that kept going and going with no end. She felt as if she were drowning in emotions, emotions she hadn't felt or let loose since Duncan's death. Seeing Caspian and this child blew apart the wall she had built to hide her pain and feelings in one fell swoop.
Back to top Go down

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

He didn't have too much time to reflect on the fact that she said she was his ancestor. Instead he had to care for his son that had fallen down. He picked the boy up and looked him over before realising he had been busted at bringing his son to work when it was against school policy. He apologized and she seemed to think it was alright for him to bring Heku. She seemed quite startled and that made Caspian rather on edge. Was it a good startled or the kind where she said one thing but when she found her thoughts again she would go against her own promise? He didn't know and he couldnt be sure until he had felt her out some more. He put the boy down on his feet and stood, dusting himself off. The identical movement came from Heku when he did the same thing.

"He is. This is Heku... Heku, say hi" Heku looked from his father to the lady infront of him before he bowed his head towards her and then grabbed on to Caspian's jean pocket. Cas ruffled his son's hair and then told him to go clean up himself before they would go for dinner. The boy ran off and Caspian turned to Castielle again. "My wife... ex wife and I, don't see eye to eye and she is kind of insane, doesn't want Heku in her life because he's got my DNA or some shit... crazy ass woman" When Caspian knew Heku wasn't around he felt relaxed enough to talk like he usually did. Sure this was one of the investors and he should mind his tongue, but he wasn't talking bad about her, just about his ex and he thought she was crazy not to want Heku in her life.

"So where were we? Oh right.. Can I help you with anything else..? about the horse." He asked as he walked over to them again, dusting his hands off on his pockets and took the reigns to make sure the horse was alright and happy and not felt the need to throw its owner off once she was in the saddle. "I might not be here when you come back. I was going to take my son to dinner, he has been nagging me about McDonalds all day" He said with an apologetic shrug, hoping it would be fine. "You have the keys I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Castielle Montisque
Castielle Montisque

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Heku was a very beautiful child. He looked so much like his father it was scary. She smiled at him when bowed his head and grabbed onto his father's pants. As far as she remembered Caspian hadn't had any children in his earlier life, but now seeing him so protective over his child...it made her proud. Caspian had always been a hot head, a bit of an ass, and sometimes cold towards people but it would seem this Heku...brought out a softer side to him. One that she hadn't seen in a long time. "Well, then she doesn't know what she's missing. Children are a blessing, especially one like Heku." she continued to smile at the boy before his father shooed him away.

If she ever found the mother Castielle would ring the bitches neck! How dare she not want her own child? Maybe it was because it was Caspian's ex that she suddenly had a strong hatred for the woman she never met but the fact remains you don't mess with her brother or her new nephew.

Clearing her throat she nodded her head quickly, causing her golden curls to bob up and down with the movement. Silently following him after him she took the reigns from him after her got to the horse. But now she didn't want to ride any longer, she wanted to stay and talk with Caspian. But he had Heku to take care of, "Of course, you go and be with your boy. I'll be sure to lock up." forcing herself to look away Caspian she squeezed the reigns softly before leading the horse out of the stable. "It's good to see you again, Caspian." she said over her shoulder as she mounted the stead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Wide Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wide Awake   I'm Wide Awake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Wide Awake
Page 1 of 1