Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Take me back to the start - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Take me back to the start

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Take me back to the start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 pm

There were parts of Andre that were old fashioned, but none as old as arranged marriage. He hadn’t been expecting kids out of the ordeal, but then again he hadn’t expected to fall for Adella either. More and more each day he found himself anticipating going home to her, but right now he was confused. He only wanted to calm her and keep her attention off the storm, so he played some goofy French movie that could hardly keep him still in his seat. It bored him, but only because it was a feminine movie he didn’t care for.

Apparently Addie didn’t care for it either. When she grew restless and went to the window he quirked a brow and watched her. “What are you doing?” Wasn’t the thunder and lightening scary? Like hell he was going to ask her about that, she’d probably jump out of her skin to get away from the window if even he admitted it was frightening. Soon he got up from the couch and went to her. His hands draped over her shoulders and he leaned down and kissed her cheek, then her neck playfully though there was something else there. “Can we go get ice cream now?” He tested, seeing just how far she would let him push the storm boundary. What? He wanted ice cream and they were fresh out!
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She glanced back at him with a smile “Touching the rain” She said simply. The window creaked a bit with the wind outside and she all but jumped out of her skin because she automatically thought it was the beginning of thunder. She whipped to look back outside but when she realized it was just the window making the sound she relaxed and let her hand move back outside to touch the rain. She loved nature and rain was fine…as long as there was no thunder. None. Since it seemed to have stopped she had gained a little courage, but if it started again in two seconds shed be back under the blanket attached to Andre’s side and drinking wine. She leaned against him as he came to her and giggled when he kissed her neck.

When he asked about ice cream she frowned and was silent for about a minute. What if it thundered again and they were outside? She didn’t know if she wanted to risk that, but if it just kept raining then…that wouldn’t be so bad, but was it worth the risk? She leaned back against him “I suppose it would be alright” She said then grinned and glanced back at him “Want to see something?” She asked him eagerly then looked back to the open window and the rain. She stretched her hand out further and seemed to be concentrating….then all of the sudden the rain droplets began twining together in midair and creating a watery rope. She grinned and made it come into the house and sway around in the air like a snake. She looked to him and giggled “I’m learning better how to control my power”

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Touching the rain. She was just touching the rain. Andre smiled and gave a little laugh, he liked that she appreciated the littlest things in life. She didn’t need a movie to calm her down. She just needed to be distracted from the scary part of the storm, or have her neck kissed. Luckily enough for her he was willing to do both of those at any time.

When she agreed to go out for ice cream he grinned like a kid and pulled her closer and gave her a squeeze. It would not only satisfy his itch to get out of the house and get a snack, but it would be good for her to see that nothing bad would happen. He let her go and went to go turn the movie off and the room fell silent before she asked if he wanted to see something. “Sure.” He clicked the remote and tossed it back on the couch before turning to her, only to see the swirling water and froze. The wolf hadn’t been around too many fae in his life, and had only seen their power once before. Most fae were tricky creatures and didn’t like to share or show their powers blatantly. So Andre was fascinated by Adella’s show. He walked closer to her, staring at the water like a curious young animal.

“How do you do that?” The wolf asked dumbly, standing back a few feet with a hypnotized expression as he stared at the water. Wolves had powers of their own, but nothing comparable to that. “What else can you do, Addie? That’s fantastic!” It was rare to get Andre so excited and enwrapped in something while she still had clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:54 pm

After she actually started doing her little trick and seeing the expression on his face, she panicked. Why was she so stupid! He had never seen her use her power before and now he probably thought she was a freak! Everyone in her village had feared her, they thought she was dangerous, but here at the university she was always so encouraged to use her power and that it was a good thing, so she kind of got too excited and slipped showing her power so eagerly to him without thinking he might be freaked out. She quickly cupped her hands infront of her and made the snake of water came down into a ball in her hands, a fearful expression on her face.“I…can control water” She said shamefaced “And fire…and earth…and wind” Oh no…he was going to think she was a freak. She knew it.

But suddenly he was excited, he was enraptured by what she did and she found herself smiling brightly “You liked it?” Only her mother had ever be kind to her power, but even then she still felt she had feared it but Andre didn’t seem scared at all by what she did and he wanted to see more! “Um, well…” She turned and tossed the ball of water outside then moved away from the window and looked around the house. “Well, earth” She went over to one of the plants she had brought into the house and touched it, making one of the buds on it bloom. She looked back at him and smiled more “And fire” She searched around for a useless piece of paper and went over to stand infront of him. She held the paper between her fingers and then…suddenly it was on fire between them “And wind” She finished and a sudden soft gust of wind came from nowhere and snuffed the fire out. She shrugged shyly and glanced down “I’ve always been able to do these things but couldn’t control it. Now I can” She frowned “Does it frighten you?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Why did she look so nervous? It took Andre a few moments to actually notice the expression on her face, but it did little to wipe the excitement off of his. It was amazing! He wondered why fae hid their talents and were such secretive creatures if they could do spectacular things like that. His brows rose when she said the other things she could control and he bit his tongue to keep himself from dropping his jaw. “All of those, too?”

When she began to show him the different things he simple stood in awe. Never before had Andre been so dumbstruck and amazed at the same time. He felt like a child standing in an amusement park for the first time, or even Santa’s gift making sweatshop. He watched her, unable to comment much else besides a few exasperated breaths and finally a laugh once the fire went out.

“How? Is it something you do with your mind, or your hands? Or…” Or what else? He had no idea how she did it. Then again, she may not have been able to answer him since he would have a hard time explaining how he shifted into his wolf form. It was just something he did, just a part of who he was. “No!” He exclaimed and laughed. “Why would it frighten me?” The only time it would frighten him would be if she set his hair on fire – but he kept that to himself incase he ever really made her mad. There was no need to put ideas in her head now was there?

“If you can control water then why does the storm frighten you, Addie? You could control it.” Had she ever thought of moving to something that big? It was strange to think of demure little Addie controlling something as powerful as a storm.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 pm

She nodded “All four elements. Apparently it’s very rare” She shrugged because she wasn’t sure, she just kept being told that. His expression when she did it all made her a little afraid but a little in wonder as well. No one had ever looked at her like that except Evelyn and her professors, and they had done it positively so…his reactions had to be positive as well right? Even though she was afraid what he might do to all of the things she had done she kept grinning at him hopefully and giggling a bit because he looked so flabbergasted. She put the burnt piece of paper down and laughed when he did, her heart beating so wildly after doing all of that infront of him.

“With my mind, I just…think it somehow and it happens. My hands just help control it, but my professor said soon I’ll be able to do it without using my hands at all” When he said he wasn’t afraid she searched his face for a moment and saw only honesty. She suddenly threw her arms around him happily and couldn’t help but to give him a big kiss. She was just, so happy! He accepted her powers, something no one ever had earnestly accepted, not even her own mother and she was just enamored with him for it. She touched his face and giggled warmly and gave him another kiss just because “You are a wonderful husband. You are the best husband” She told him brightly.

His question though made her pout some and she looked to the window for a moment before back to him and she slid her arms down to rest against his chest “I cannot control the storm, I am not that strong yet. I have far to go” She then sighed and looked sad “Thunder scares me because…-“ She swallowed hard and looked emotional “I had my first shift when I was thirteen, after I got my bleeding. My father was afraid of me, so he locked me outside in a shed…..there was a storm that night. I shifted alone and it was painful and awful and I was afraid and there was so much thunder and lightning and rain battering the shed…” She felt stupid sharing it, thinking maybe he’d believe it was silly “That’s why they scare me”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

She could have told Andre that every fae could control the elements and he would have believed her in that moment. Most of his life he had spent around other wolves and the occasional vampire. He knew nothing about her kind, let alone her village. Could they all control things as she could? He grinned and kissed her back when she kissed him, though he was still blown away he wrapped his arms around her waist. “You’re amazing, Addie. I’ve never met anyone like you. You’re one of a kind.” With that her wonderful husband leaned down and kissed her again, this time making it more passionate than the time before.

After the initial shock wore off he was able to listen to her story, and caught her pout immediately. One hand raised to touch her cheek empathetically and he felt himself frown as well. Normally his face was so stoic, but around Adella he showed more emotion and expression than he had in the past year alone.

The story of her first shift made him frown and sigh slowly. It was not the most pleasant thing to shift, but to be locked away during a thunderstorm couldn’t have made it any easier. The wolf felt a growl rumble in his chest, but at the same moment thunder rumble quietly outside. “I hate that you had to experience it like that.” He was able to speak after clearing his throat and mind briefly. “But you won’t experience anything like that again. The next full moon we’ll go out together.” It was coming within the next few days. Andre could feel it in his bones and it nearly had him on edge for the past day and a half. It made him a little more hot tempered, but mostly impulsive and passionate with what he did. Case in point: he touched Addie’s face and kissed her passionately again as thunder rumbled in the sky. It wasn’t the sort of crashing and cracking thunder that made children cry, only a late summer’s night storm that shook with a little bass; but Andre was too busy kissing his wife to notice.

Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 pm

whhoopppss...messed this up...>>

Last edited by Adella Louvel on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm

It was strange how well the two polar opposites got along seeing as they had never met one another before they were wed. Strange how life worked out sometimes. He grinned and kissed his wife, fully enjoying being close to her with the storm serenading them from the outside and the full moon approaching beckoning an excitement from the inside.

“I don’t care about the ice cream.” He growled playfully against her neck and picked her up from where she stood. In all honesty there was something much more important than ice cream. The wolf set her down on the couch and hardly took the time to finish off his drink before crawling on the couch over her and getting frisky. If he was a dog he would have been wagging his tail and drooling over her, but instead kept his cool and slid his hands on her sides to tickle her.

The night was most definitely turning around.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 pm

The unexpected turn in her husband surprised her, but didn’t make her uncomfortable in the slightest. She wondered what brought on this turn, since they had not been like this since a month ago. Maybe it was the fact they had shared things personal to each other, that they were learning to open up to one another better that led to the sudden passion …or maybe her husband suddenly just realized he was horny but, Adella liked the more romantic side of life. She squealed when he picked her up, giggling as she laid on the couch and eagerly pulled him down over her as he moved above her. Although still a little naturally shy with him, she was more than happy to make love to her husband that night.

It didn’t just storm that night, but the days following it. It would switch from light rain to heavy, with thunder and lightning gracing the sky on and off throughout the day and night. Because of it Adella had refused to go outdoors and to class, afraid to be caught outside if it started to thunder and so she had stayed indoors safely. She had let Andre leave her home alone for the first day…but when he came home she was hiding underneath the bed because of the thunder that had rumbled loudly in the sky for the past couple of hours, so after that she had pouted to him to stay home with her until it stopped storming, but it didn’t stop with the days coming up to the full moon. But it didn’t matter, because it seemed finally she and Andre had gotten into a new pattern. She wondered if it was normal with other couples to not have sex for a month, then wait another whole month to have sex again before doing it every day several times a day…but that’s what happened between them. Stuck indoors and the full moon looming close, it seemed she and Andre did nothing but make love all day long as the storm passed through slowly outside….and she wasn’t complaining.

The day of the full moon as the sun began to set, she found herself molded against his side as they lounged lazily in bed after another long day of…well, being in bed. She lay half on top of him, kissing his chest and connecting invisible dots on his stomach with a tired smile. She then glanced outside at the dimming sky “Hopefully the storm is gone” It had stopped raining that morning, though it had stayed cloudy all day but not another drop had fallen. She then looked up to him and grinned, slowly sitting up and straddling him, leaning down to kiss his lips “Are you tired?...I’m not tired” She asked softly, nuzzling his face. It had seemed that several days of sex with her hungry animal husband had turned Adella into quite the little temptress. She didn’t even realize that tonight was the full moon, and soon Andre along with herself would be forced to turn.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm

It was a strange concept for Andre that anyone could be so frightened of storms, but after the last few days of heavy rain and thunder he wouldn’t complain the next time a ‘wet season’ hit their forest they lived in (even if it meant him finding her under the bed again). He enjoyed spending time with Addie, and enjoyed it even more since they were naked nearly the entire time. He was glad they were finally getting more comfortable with each other, and even introduced a few new positions to her once she got her sea legs with the new activity.

The full moon hid behind the horizon and made Andre itch down to his bones. He was anxious and had more energy than he knew what to do with. So when Addie asked him if he wasn’t tired of course he was quick to pull her ontop of him and started to tease her; but it would have to be quick. There was less than fourty minutes until the moon would be up and they would be forced to shift. Besides, Andre always shifted willingly beforehand rather than forcefully when his body saw the moon.

Once they were finished the ex-alpha rolled out of bed and slid on a pair of sweat pants. There was no need to dress up, he’d only be stripping down again once they were further in the woods. “Do you want to eat before we go? I won’t, but I’ll wait for you.” He would wait with tapping foot if she wanted to take her sweet time, but wait nonetheless. Running a hand through his hair to push it back, his skin was warm and his heart raced with anticipation. It had been so long since he had shifted with anyone else, he wondered how the wolf within would react. Soon Andre was downstairs getting ready and slipping the spare key for the house underneath the mat outside. “Addie,” he called out, trying to hurry her along. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 pm

She was so caught up in the wonder of love making and her seemingly never tired husband that she had no idea what was coming tonight. She didn’t feel the pull of the moon like werewolves did, sure she got more energy and more anxious but she never really associated that because the full moon was coming closer. She assumed it would be another night of playfulness as they enjoyed their own little bubble, so when he rolled out of bed she watched him among the tangle of the sheets, stretching as she ran her hands through the mess of her hair “Where are you going”? She would assume to eat, her appetite lately had almost been as bad as his. She blinked and looked confused “Go where?” Well that was…sudden, they were going somewhere? She suddenly wished the storm wasn’t over.

She got out of bed and threw on a dress quickly before following him curiously downstairs ”Wait…wait, go where?”. She was starving, she hadn’t had so much activity her entire life, so she grabbed some bread and drank some water as she watched him. She could sense his anticipation and it made her anxious just to feel it. She had never see another werewolf before, ever. She had never run out in the woods or had anyone see her shift. It would be a whole new world for her and one she wasn’t sure she would be entirely ready for.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:51 pm

It would have been impossible for Andre to forget that the moon was coming. He was so anxious and focused on knowing it was soon that he nearly forgot to eat. Normally he would have had a snack, but tonight his mind was elsewhere. The wolf was excited to be around another wolf for the change. It had been too long.

“Oh.” He stated stupidly after putting the mat under the key. Of course she had no idea what was going on. She probably didn’t even know what he was so revved up about. “I normally hunt… but we can skip that tonight.” Imagining delicate little Addie taking down a stag was an incredible and unbelievable picture. Andre could never imagine her doing that, let alone on the first night she had to change out in the open. So sandwiches it would have to be to get them going… or something more filling.

The wolf reluctantly went back into the house and into the kitchen to scavenge for food. “We should eat before we shift, you’re right.” He pulled cold pizza out of the fridge and other assorted leftovers. It was nothing to brag about, but they didn’t have much time before the moon would come over the trees and beckon the wolves out to greet it. Soon the old alpha began eating and watched his beautiful little wife, as lost as she may have looked. “Eat enough to be full, but not too full so you don’t get sick when you shift.” That was always unpleasant to vomit when shifting into wolf form, no matter how old the lycan was. Finally the wolf set his cold pizza down and went to Addie, cupping her face before he kissed her with excitement in his body language. “You’ll be fine, mon cheri.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am

"Hunt?” She was still clueless, what was he talking about and what was he doing hiding the key under the mat? But then he mentioned shifting and the realization hit her “Shifting” She said the word with a hollow tone, frowning deeply. She moved over to the calendar and looked it over before turning back to him “It’s a full moon…” Well, that explained why he was behaving the way he was and his insatiable sexual hunger. Suddenly she wasn’t hungry anymore and she crossed her arms tightly over her chest and watched him eat. Her whole demeanor screamed that she was entirely happy that she was going to shift tonight. It had always been a horrible and lonely experience; she hated it deep down to her bones.

“I don’t think I’m hungry anymore…” She muttered with a sigh, looking down to the floor “Where do we go to be locked up?” That’s what she assumed all wolves had to do, go somewhere and get locked up or put in a pin or…something, certainly not to roam around freely. When he came to kiss her she smiled slightly, but it was a very bad attempt at it. She didn’t know why he was so excited over such a horrid thing “I don’t like shifting…I don’t like being a wolf” She pouted

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Why was she so disheartened about shifting? For the life of him Andre couldn’t figure out why Addie didn’t want to go and shift. He knew she had bad experiences shifting before and that her step father had been cruel… but it was different here. Every wolf he had met loved to shift, but every wolf he knew while shifting had been in his pack. Therefore Addie would have to love shifting… she just had to give it time.

He kissed her again and lingered. “I’ll change your mind, sugar.” He promised against her mouth and kissed her a few more times before straightening himself out and recalling what she had said. “Locked up? What the hell ya talkin’ ‘bout, Addie?” He spoke to her in English more often now and tried his best to speak without his Cajun accent but it slipped through all too often. “We don’t get locked up. We roam in the woods. Howl, growl, play in the dirt… usual wolf things.” Andre smirked and grabbed at her side to tease her before grabbing her a cold piece of pizza.

“Eat so you have energy to shift tonight. I can’t have you passing out on me.” The old alpha teased her and lifted the pizza up closer to her face to encourage her to eat. He then grabbed another slice for himself, fully aware they would have to stop by a buffet once the full moon was over just for Andre to get all of his energy back.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Shifting was just full of terrible memories. Every time she had every shifted in her entire life she had been locked up in a shack, alone and in pain. That’s all she knew and that’s all she felt it could ever be. Shifting was something evil to her that was not to be enjoyed, it was to be dreaded and that’s exactly how she felt. Just as he was baffled how she couldn’t be excited she was just as baffled as how he could be looking forward to it. When he said he’d change her mind she smiled and touched his arm as they kissed but, she didn’t look at all convinced but she was trying to not be a total mope.

She frowned at his confusion “A cage” She told him as if what she was saying had to be obvious “To…hold us” She didn’t know the word contain yet in English but she was getting the gist of it out. She had come accustomed to his Cajun accent, she even found herself liking it and missing when she didn’t hear it in his voice as strongly. Her eyes widened in surprise “Roam free? Really? But isn’t that dangerous? We could hurt people” She had been told werewolves were dangerous in there shifted forms and if they roamed free they would kill. Of course, her step father had told her that. She smiled and giggle a bit when he grabbed her side but, it wasn’t her usual self, she was being far more reserved with her fear of shifting.

She leaned forward and bit into the pizza when he brought it up to her mouth then took it from him. She didn’t eat it very enthused but she slowly nibbled on it so he would be pleased. She ate about half of it then put it down, not able to stomach eating it anymore even though he told her she needed to eat. She then moved closer to him and put her arms around him, leaning into his chest and looked up at him as he ate “I’m scared” She whispered.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Andre wasn’t pleased that so much fear was associated with Adella and shifting. He had never seen a wolf so scared to be in it’s natural form in his life. Sure, new recrutes to the pack were always a little anxious but for the most part they were still very excited to shift. It just baffled him.

He finished what he was eating and put the rest of the food back in the fridge, then tossed his and Addie’s plate and her left over food. He knew she wouldn’t stomach more than that with the nerves she was settling on. After wiping his hands off on his pants he qouched her hair and pushed it back and out of her face. “You know yourself, mon cheri. Do you think you could hurt anyone?” He asked in English, tilting his head to the side as he looked down at her. “You couldn’t hurt a bug.” Not even if she wanted to. With that he took her hand and lead her outside.

Every bone in his body began to ache as he stepped out into the twilight. The moon was just behind the trees and he could feel it’s pressure. He turned to lock the door and smile at Addie. “Everything will be fine. I promise.” With one last kiss he turned from her and went into their front yard. His chin lifted and he inhaled slowly before dropping trou and with ease his body shifted into a large black wolf. The creature was absolutely beautiful as it shook it’s fur and stretched it’s stiff legs. Since they had been married Andre had only shifted into his true form once, and he was reminded he shouldn’t deprive himself for so long.

The large black wolf turned back to Addie, his eyes warm and calm, exactly like her husband’s. Grey flecked around the wolf’s mouth and ears much as it did her husband in his human form. It was obvious Andre and the wolf were one, not as many younger lycan’s struggled to find harmony with their canine selves. He stood still, his ears flicking all around to listen to the sounds of the night as he waited for his mate to change as well and switched his tail back and forth. Would she be terrified? The large were’ stepped closer to her and nudged her with his nose to encourage her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:00 pm

She pursed her lips “My father told me werewolves are dangerous…they kill. That’s why I was locked away” Of course her step father told her that, he had fed her many lies. That werewolves were bloodthirsty creatures that couldn’t control themselves on the full moon. That if they didn’t get locked up they’d kill anybody, even people they knew. She had always feared herself, even more then the she had feared being locked up. After time she appreciated being put in that shed every night because it meant she was keeping everyone safe in her village. She was shocked that they actually allowed wolves to roam free here.

She followed him outside hesitantly, like she was going to the gallows for her death. She looked up at the sky then back to him, pausing as he began to shift and moved back to give him enough birth. Watching him shift…she had felt it herself, but had never seen others shift and she had to admit it frightened her to see it unfolding before her eyes. She gasped and took another step back, feeling her legs begin to shake. She stared at him as if he was some beast that emerged from nowhere, afraid her father’s words were true, Andre would attack her. She glanced up at the sky nervously again then back to the wolf that was meant to be her husband. She couldn’t change till the full moon truly came, so she was fully vulnerable till then.

She tensed when he stepped towards her, not moving away because she was too afraid too. But when he simply nudged her she seemed surprised that he wasn’t ripping her apart. Very hesitantly she reached a hand out and touched the top of his head, brushing her fingertips through his fur and smile softly “…Andre?” She said his name hesitantly, wondering if it was really him a hundred percent inside the beast. She took in a deep breath then let it out, glancing at the sky before pulling her dress off over her head and stood there naked. She fidgeted, crossing her arms then closed her eyes as the full moon appeared and she felt the shift come over her. She grimaced as her body changed to her wolf form, and it did a good job of reflecting the human self. She was petite, her coat a mix of brindle; light tan and black with touches of white, her eyes the same pale gray as her human side. She tucked her head down submissively, her gaze going down to the floor and her ears falling back with her tail tucked in.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

From then on our Andre made a commitment that he would teach Addie it wasn’t bad to be what she was. Lycan’s were not always dangerous. They were not killers. Every supernatural creature could take control over it’s own self and refrain from killing and slaughtering poor pathetic humans. There were few and far between that couldn’t control themselves, and Adella was so fragile in herself he couldn’t even imagine her hurting anyone.

The wolf went to her calmly. His ears back only to seem less intimidating, though he was curious to see her in his true form. His chin tilted up and he sniffed the air around her when she asked his name and he licked her hand in response. The big black wolf wasn’t so scary after all.

As the full moon lifted over the trees and took effect on Addie Andre stepped back to watch. His expression calm, it wasn’t the first time he’d seen another wolf shift. In fact it was almost second nature to see it happen. He lifted his head higher and tilted it to the side when she cowered and a smile lit the wolf’s eyes. He yipped at her and bound closer, hopping a little then dropping his chest down to the ground and keeping his butt in the air to get her to play. Would she relax or would she stay frightened the whole night? Andre soon stood up and nudged her side, then began smelling her and pressing his nose into her shoulder. She smelled wonderful and it made his tail wag. Softly he nibbled on her shoulder then licked her muzzle and did his best to tempt her wolf to become more playful and finally enjoy the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Her wolf could feel he was dominant and it was a natural reaction to become submissive and be wary of him. She was not one with her wolf like he was, they were more on opposing sides. Her wolf side didn’t know how to be a real wolf, it floundered while the human mind tried to function at odd ends with the animal counterpart. She didn’t know exactly what to expect, she had never been around another wolf, she didn’t know how these things worked. Would he be just like Andre as a human or behave totally different to her with them both being in wolf form? She hoped he was the same, she didn’t know if she could deal with him being aggressive and trying to overpower her.

When he grew playful she…blinked at him, her eyes large and round like an owl. What…was he doing? His actions didn’t register to her as playful, she just simply didn’t have a clue what he was doing. She just stayed crouched down like a frightened puppy, not moving a single inch from where she stood. When he nudged her she kept still, her eyes flicking to him then away, not wanting to look him in the eye for too long, she knew you weren’t supposed to do that with dominant wolves, she knew that much at least. When he licked her muzzle however she relaxed and slowly stood up, still ducking her head but she looked up at him and hesitantly licked his muzzle back, her tail beginning to swish back and forth gently. She heard the howls of some other wolves out in the forest and her ears quickly perked forward, glancing off curiously.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Andre had been born a wolf, it was part of who he was. He thought of the wolf as a separate entity inside of him, but the man and wolf were one. They thought the same, acted the same, and were part of each other’s lives. It was how his father and grandfather had been raised as well as his mother. The Louvel’s didn’t know how wolves who were changed midlife functioned. They were aliens to them.

He tilted his head when Addie stayed down. What was she doing? It was so hard to act around a wolf that wasn’t ‘his pack’. Andre the wolf hadn’t met Adella the wolf, so it was difficult for him to read her as he would a pack member. He nudged her again and finally licked her muzzle. A light danced in his eyes when she returned the gesture. Again the wolf yipped, but turned his head quickly when he heard the howls. Most full moons Andre kept to himself and didn’t return their calls, even the calls of the wild timber wolves in the forest had gone unanswered by the loner. But tonight was different. Tonight he didn’t have a reason to stay hidden. So in turn the black wolf raised his large head back and howled. It was a long, sad tune that echoed in the night and stopped the howls of the others for a brief moment. It was as if they were letting him sing his song and they stopped to listen. Soon the others in the forest began to howl in return and Andre turned to look at Adella before heading into the woods. It didn’t really matter if they met the others, he just wanted to get going and show her a different part of his world.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 pm

He didn’t seem scary or threatening…perhaps this truly was her husband in every aspect, just as he was when human. For a brief moment she realized how amusing this situation was. For when she had first been married to him she had perceived his human form to be frightening and intimidating, she had been meek around him and uncertain how to behave. Now that she was used to him as Andre the human, she was now starting all over again with Andre the wolf. But she had to tell herself that perhaps her step father had been wrong in what he had told her, and werewolves weren’t bloodthirsty and evil in their wolf forms. He had told her all werewolves whether in human form or not were aggressive and dominant and demanding, and Andre had been nothing like that. She still had so much left to learn.

Her head whipped back to him as he howled, at first a chill going through her at the sound of it with him standing so close…but after a few moments she realized how beautiful it sounded in her ears. She watched him intently, just as awestruck as it seemed the other wolves in the distance were by his melody. Soon the others began to howl in return and she glanced briefly over into the woods before back to Andre, stepping a few inches closer to him. She didn’t know if she could handle other wolves other than him, and wondered if he was accustomed to running out there with them all. When he began heading into the woods she hesitated for a brief moment before following him. She had never really walked in her wolf form, she had always just been locked up and laid around, and it could be seen by her choppy movements as she followed her husband.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm

The wolves never bothered Andre because he never called to them. In fact he normally avoided them and kept off to himself, only occasionally lingering with the wild wolves. As the black wolf strode towards the woods he only looked back a few minutes later to see his clumsy looking wife following him. He hesitated in his stride to slow and watch her, laughing in his head at how goofy she moved. Yet at the same time it broke his heart that she had never been able to be outside in her canine form.

Soon they were in the forest, weaving in and out of the thicket on the outskirts until they broke into the more open part of the woods. Andre stopped after a few minutes of trotting into the woods, his nose lifted to sniff the air. No wolves were too close by since it was his territory, but there were other animals. A deer had recently passed through and he lowered his head to the ground to take in it’s scent some more. This happened a few different times as they moved, he would stop to smell the animals that had passed by until they came upon a small stream and he stepped in without hesitation. The water barely came up to his knees and he lapped it, his tail swaying behind him. It was a calm full moon. All was peaceful and only the sounds of crickets and frogs filled the forest. After about half an hour of being calm Andre finally turned back to Adella and jumped at her, dropping his front half to the ground and yipping and growling playfully at her to get her to join in. He reared up and pawed at her, then nipped at her shoulder and groaned (though it sounded more like a bear than a wolf).
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 pm

She did her best to keep up with Andre and she did alright, but it was hard. Not only had she been locked away her entire life in Wolf form, she was only half werewolf and would never a hundred percent be one with her Wolf like a full werewolf would. But she did really want to try no matter how scared shitless she was to be doing this. Walking around out here in the open with other wolves nearby…it was a bit overwhelming. She had been miserable inside her little shack but now she longed for it like the comfort of a blanket. She had been kept safe from others and they safe from her, she didn’t have to worry about senses or movement or anything else other than sleeping until the full moon went away.

She followed close behind him, stopping when he did and sniffing the ground, just mirroring everything he did to try and learn how it was to be a Wolf. She could smell things but didn’t know who or what the scents belonged too. At the stream she stopped at the edge of it and simply watched him, too afraid to enter. She loved to swim but she could barely walk straight without tripping, she was afraid if she attempted to swim she would only drown. She let her head swivel and her ears flick as she listened to the soft sounds around them; the crickets, leaves falling from trees, animals scampering in the undergrowth. She was so engrossed in listening to her surroundings she jumped and yelped when Andre jumped at her and made noise. She sat down and cowered so fast, looking at him in alarm for a moment until she realized he hadn’t meant her harm.

She watched him oddly as he tried to play, not understanding what he wanted her to do. She stood back up and let him nip and paw at her, her head tilted to the side. Was she…supposed to do these things too? Why? What was the purpose of these movements? She figured she would have to try it out and see. She hesitantly pawed him back, her tail swaying back and forth and she nipped at him back but ever so gently in case she angered him for doing it. She was trying to be…well, whatever he was wanting and trying to get out of her, she still wasn’t sure.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Here and there Andre would look back to Adella with an amused expression in his canine eyes. Had he been in his human form he would have been cracking up at the way she copied him or awkwardly trotted behind him, but the wolf only made huffs of air and quick grunts.

It took a few times but Andre finally had Adella playing. He perked up when she pawed at him, and was quick to nip and mouth at her shoulders and legs. He then bounded a few feet away from her only to jump back and nudge her, then take off again. It was an extra rare sight to see the old alpha playing like a pup in the spring, but there he was looking like a fool.

Their uninterrupted play wouldn’t last for very long. Much as Andre tried to avoid the wild wolves they soon became curious to the newcomers in the woods, and within half an hour they found them. The black wolf stopped and stood still, lifting his muzzle into the air before his tail went rigid and he stood closer to his mate. The brush near by moved and he turned to it calmly, swallowing hard and getting ready to growl if needed.

A small reddish brown wild wolf stepped out from the bushes, it’s head held high though the animal was much smaller than Andre. It’s tail flicked back and forth then stiffened at the sight of the black wolf. There was a stand off for a few moments before the small red wolf stepped closer, and cautiously moved to Andre to introduce itself. Lycan’s were much bigger than even the largest wild wolves, but never seemed to be a threat to the live-in packs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me back to the start
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next