Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Take me back to the start - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Take me back to the start

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

Take me back to the start - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:17 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Once she got into the groove of it, she started to have fun and realized what he was doing was trying to get her to play…it was just simple playing, wolf style. Once she got that concept and it wasn’t something alien he was trying to pull on her she had fun and got more into there playing. She nipped at him more freely and made a few sounds like a joyous puppy, bounding and leaping alongside him. The tension and hesitation left her the more she got comfortable and when he nudged her she chased after him, biting at his ear to pull at it and nipping at his feet. She never knew being in wolf form could be like this! She was actually enjoying herself and suddenly the idea of her shack prison was no longer appealing anymore. When he stopped however and his behavior changed she ducked her head and got submissive again thinking she had done something to upset him during their romping…but then realized it wasn’t her that had him suddenly on edge.

When the other wolf appeared she backed up behind Andre and watched it for a few moments before her gaze went back to Andre questioningly. Was this another werewolf? Was there danger? Did she need to do something? She only wished werewolves could speak, maybe there was some way for them to communicate but she had no idea how. She gently nudged Andre’s back leg, nervous to have this other wolf near them. As it came closer she backed up more even though Andre didn’t seem to be ready to attack it, but she simply wasn’t comfortable with this newcomer. Was it someone he knew? She knew Andre would protect her but she just wished she knew what was going on.

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Things would have been too easy if they could communicate. He could have explained everything to her and told her the different smells she was smelling, but life was never that easy. Just like they weren’t able to meet like a normal couple in a coffee shop or a bar, or hell even a one night stand. No, they had to have some bizarre arranged marriage. Life was just never too easy.

Andre enjoyed the last few moments of play with Addie. The days that passed had been wonderful enough, but now to be able to be with her in wolf form he was beyond thrilled. He grunted and growled playfully, sounding more like a playing grizzly rather than a wolf. She should have been somewhat used to the sounds he was making by now since they were mixed into his daily life sometimes.

When all was said and done with the play and the young wolf came out from the brush Andre automatically stood in front of Addie. His head held high like the dominant wolf he was, he watched the stranger until he felt she wasn’t a threat then reached out to introduce himself the canine way. He sniffed and examined her, then glanced to Addie but never took himself out from between the two. It was a calm meeting and soon the she-wolf turned back into the woods at the sound of a howl. They weren’t the only wolves in the woods, and the rest of her pack soon emerged from the brush. Three of them, all different colors surrounded the two lycans and approached them without much caution. They were outnumbered, but even still Andre kept himself guarding Addie and lowered his head defensively. His ears forward but his tail stiff, jealousy and the need to protect her overrode him and he began nudging her to back away from them though the pack meant them no harm.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 am

She watched as he introduced himself to the other wolf, eyes going back and fourth between them anxiously, waiting for some fight to break out but thankfully it never came. She couldn’t identify werewolves from real wolves, she had no idea they all looked the same to her. When he glanced to her she gave him a curious look, wondering what was happening right now. Was this just a normal introduction or some…werewolf thing? She wished maybe they had spoken more about the full moon the days coming up to it than having sex all over the house like animals but, it was what it was right now and she just had to deal with it. She figured out the playing so maybe she’d figure all of this out as well. When the she wolf turned away she felt relief that she was going to go away and they could be alone again…but then more wolves appeared and Adella all put jumped out of her skin.

She cowered, almost just crawling underneath Andre to hide away from the other wolves that came close to them. Andre’s posture was no longer calm so she assumed there was danger with these other wolves and that he did not know them. She whimpered fearfully, her tail tucking in-between her legs as her eyes jumped from wolf to wolf. When Andre nudged her back it took a few tries because she was as stiff as a board, but eventually she skittered in the direction he wanted her too by crawling on her belly practically, as if she thought flattening against the ground made her suddenly invisible.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Andre was used to other wolves. He was used to lycans and wild wolves alike, but when the other’s came out from the bushes something stirred in him. This wasn’t his pack. They wouldn’t understand that she was his. What if they tried to hurt her or keep her to themselves? Jealousy roused in the old alpha’s chest and he wanted nothing more in that moment than to get Addie away from the other male wolves. It was the wolf in him that was jealous and juggled this emotion, but Andre the man agreed and nudged Addie further away.

He let out a low sound to keep the other wolves back. It wasn’t a growl, but it wasn’t a pleasant sound either. Soon he had Addie far enough away and gave her a harder nudge to get her walking faster. Within minutes they were out of sight for the wolves, though Andre kept moving. He was rigid and in defense mode as they headed deeper into the forest. After a few minutes had passed he finally let up and licked her muzzle to ease the tension. Was she frightened? Would she tuck her tail and run home? He finally stopped once he was deeper into the woods and looked her over, tilting his head before he sat down with a grunt. It was going to be a long night, but at least it was half way over.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 pm

She was so clueless. She just had no idea what was happening. His behavior was driving her crazy because all she could think was these wolves were a threat and they were going to hurt them and that was why he was behaving like he was…little did she know of course what was actually happening with him. But the other wolves didn’t seem to be growling or trying to attack, no as a matter of fact it was her husband who ended up making a sound at them. She just kept letting him nudge her away, skittering forward as quickly as her poor wobbly self could, glancing back at the other wolves from time to time but couldn’t gawk at them for long before Andre was pushing her forward again. At the harder nudge she jumped a bit and found she could indeed walk faster than she thought she could.

She had expected they would stop once they were far away from the wolves but his tense body language didn’t go away and so she kept her head down low and her tail tucked, just cautious as to why he still seemed angry, though she relaxed when he licked her and was relieved it seemed his behavior had nothing to do with her and still about the wolves they had seen. When he sat she did as well like a little copycat, watching him expectantly for a few moments as if she was waiting for something to happen. When nothing did she scooted up close to him and poked his neck, giving him a curious look before licking at his face then tucked her head under his and rubbed against him affectionately.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm

It was true the other wolves were not a threat. They weren’t growling or baring teeth, and only seemed slightly dominant in their body language. Unfortunately it being the full moon had Andre on edge and the wolf was feeling particularly hostile towards other wolves getting too close to his little bride. So off they went into the woods and leaving the confused pack to wonder what had gotten into the wolf whose scent they were so familiar with in these woods.

Once they were away for long enough Andre had collected himself. He sat still, watching Addie as she prodded him and tried to get him to lighten up and a bit of the old alpha in him kept him still momentarily. He watched her, then finally cracked and licked her muzzle. It wasn’t long after that when he began to play with her again, and eventually led her deeper into the woods to explore. There was a lot to do and plenty to show her before the night was over, and not a single minute was wasted the rest of the night.

Before the break of dawn a very tired wolf dragged his feet home, guiding his wife with him. Andre shifted back into his human form and yawned, stretching as he waited for Adella to shift and follow him to bed without much said between the pair. All could wait to be explained when they woke up the next night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me back to the start   Take me back to the start - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me back to the start
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3