Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
If I Die Young - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

If I Die Young

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

If I Die Young - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He sighed “There’s no way Misha is a supernatural being. Come on, this is the girl who trips on herself” He paused and shifted on the couch “Ok not…totally impossible. There are things about her that are…well, unusual to say the least but, if she has as much power as you supposedly claim there’s no one way we couldn’t sense it” He had been in her mind, he had noticed things about her that…well, just wasn’t human at all. He had been suspicious but had never assumed Misha wasn’t human, not in the context of her being some kind of fae so he had never brought up the things he had noticed about her. “Did she show symptoms of the poison at least? Any at all?” He just was having a hard time believing Misha wasn’t a hundred percent human and maybe something else was the culprit here of why she had healed on her own. Maybe she did have some kind of God on her side, although he never spoke of it Khalid believed in Gods, he had been raised in a time where such beings were worshipped…it was a hard thing to shake even after thousands of years.

He gave Tristian a look “I hardly think D’artagnan let her almost get eaten on purpose” The man was obsessed with the nun, he was surprised he had even had enough self-control to not go after the hellhound already. When she chose a spell he stood “Wait…what are you going to do?” He asked curiously then rolled his eyes and followed her upstairs “Should we even be doing spells on her right now? I would imagine she’s a little fragile at the moment” In truth, he was nervous. If Misha was somehow some big bad powerful fae, maybe there was a very good reason why it was locked away in her…maybe it wasn’t supposed to be found out.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 pm

D'artagnan rose from his seat, wobbling slightly on unsteady feet. His vision tilted slightly to the side, yes he had a little too much alcohol just a little. Placing his hand on Khalid's shoulder he followed the witch up the stairs. Even if he was slightly intoxicated he wasn't going to allow Tristian to preform magic on Michelle without him being there. If she wasn't careful she might get herself hurt, or worse hurt Michelle. The girl had already been through enough for one day but he just had to know what she was. It would eat at him until he found out and D'artagnan was a man that hated not knowing things.

As he entered his bed room he grimaced slightly at the sight of the bed. It was still blood stained which sent back the memory of finding her in the forest. He shook his head slightly and took a seat in his chair willing himself not to go out and hunt down the damn hell hound that dared to lay it's jaws on his Michelle. It would be begging to return to hell once D'artagnan was finished with it. He watched Tristian levitate Michelle off the bed to gather the blood stained sheets and began to set candles around the room. What was with witches and candles? They must own stock in the candle making industry with as many as they used.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 pm

"It's better to do it while she's asleep that way she can't scream at me for doing magic on her awake." Misha was very jumpy around magic and would most likely have a heart attack if she knew someone was doing a spell on her. She'd jump in a pool of holy water or something. Michelle was such a strange girl. The sight of the blood stained sheets made her stomach tighten in knots. Waving her hand Michelle levitated off the bed, and Tristian gathered the sheets from under her depositing them on the floor before placing her friend back on the bed softly. Gathering the candles from her bag she sat them in various places around the room and lit them with a single snap of her fingers.

Unfolding the paper in her hand she handed Khalid a bundle of sage and burned the ends, small rings of smoke floated from them blackened ends. "Wave this around Michelle and the bed please." she said as she mixed the other ingredients. This was an important spell, she had never done anything like this before. Her father had once and in the end the outcome wasn't so good. Mainly because who he did the spell on was a very dangerous fae. He didn't like being outed by a witch. Still, it was for Michelle or more for D'artagnan and his stupid curiousity.

"Ok...let's get started."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Khalid looked at Misha and crinkled his nose at the blood on the sheets. “That’s…a lot of blood” He muttered, trying to be quiet to not disturb Misha, but she was quite passed out on the bed. Puddle looked up at them and Khalid caught sight of him and stared, pointing at him “Why is there a rat on the bed?!” He had yet to meet Puddle, so he was a little surprised to see the little fuzzball there. He moved closer to the bed and eyed Puddle who got up and moved to the edge of the bed to smell him, but he moved back “Her arm’s broken too?” Damn, girl was sort of a mess. She couldn’t be a powerful fae if she couldn’t even heal a broken arm, right? He hoped so. He just had a bad feeling about this and would have told Tristian not to do it but he already knew she wouldn’t listen so he didn’t want to waste a fight.

He stared as Michelle levitated and then was placed back down, looking over to D’artagnan then back to Misha before taking the sage and doing as Tristian asked, though he felt really stupid doing it. “Are we sure we want to do this so hastily?” He coughed some as he breathed in the burning sage, he hated sage. He moved the sage around with a bored sigh then looked over with Tristian said for them to get started. He made a unhappy face and looked to D’artagnan “You’re a hundred percent positive you want to do this? What if we find something out that…you don’t want to find out?”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yes...that is a lot of blood that's what happens when you're attacked by a hell hound." he rolled his eyes at Khalid, who pointed out the obvious. Running his hands through his long sparkily hair he groaned at the scent of sage that assaulted his senses. He hated the smell it was only used for cleansing and powerful spells. He had an idea that this was both. He was still not sure if this was a good idea or not. But Michelle could take it. Hell if she could push out his magic she could protect herself from a little witch magic.

But he was worried, what if she turned out to be something he didn't like. What if she was some hideous creature that was extremely powerful and had like...five heads or something. No, she couldn't be anything like that but she was powerful more powerful than him that was for sure. The fae looked down at the black marks on the palms of his hands were his magic had rebounded. Tiny silver lines danced through the blackened skin, there was magic within those lines and not his magic. Michelle was a powerful creature, but what creature was the question.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Tristian dumped the rest of the contents of her bag on the edge of the bed, a few sticks of incense, a talisman and a rather large box of chocolate that she had meant to give to Kythen. Taking in a deep breath she gathered the items required and placed them at the edge of the bed several of the flames from the candles rose as she walked by them. Her magic was on end, between seeing her friend in blood covered sheets and the fact that her friend could be some all powerful creature it had Tristian slightly antsy. Shaking her hands she took her place at the end of the bed and closed her eyes. "You can do this Tristian...you can do it...it's Michelle. If anything she's a magical bunny rabbit of luck or something."

Squaring her shoulders, she let out a long breath. Her normal icy eyes sparkled to violet. Placing her hand over the first bowl of crushed up ingredients she started chanting quickly in the ancient dead language found in her grimoire. Slowly the ingredients rose from the bowl and spun around her hand until they became a fine powder. The items scattered over Michelle's resting form making her have a shimmery purple glow. "Septum incarcerus." Sigils carved their way into the area around Michelle's still body, pulsing in tune with her heart beat. Tristian felt a spark run through her hand, nothing too strong but enough to make her eye twitch. She hadn't even gotten to the big part yet and already she was getting shocks.

An invisible wind whipped her hair from her shoulders, the floor shook slightly from the flow of magic coming from the two beings. Another shock went through her hand this time a pair of tiny claw marks knicked her skin making blood fall to the floor. Tristian knew she should stop, it was whatever magic Michelle had warning her to back off. But Tristian was a stubborn bitch, and wouldn't stop until she knew what Michelle was. Putting her hand over the second bowl of ingredients a small white orb levitated from the bowl and under Tristian's palm. "Levitum imperterous" The orb floated over Michelle and spun in a circle until a cyclone of white hovered over her.

Tristian's legs began to shake as the shock turned more into a full on tazer feeling but she fought pass it. Already she could feel the warm blood beginning to ooze it's way from her eyes and down her cheeks. Gritting her teeth she aura raged war with that of Michelle's. A constant push and pull with no winner in sight. Tristian's eyes shimmered from violet to ebony black. With one final shove of her aura she slammed her hands together in front of her. Her stature looking like she was praying. "REVEAL!" she bellowed loudly against the wave of magic. The cyclone swirled angrily and sucked into itself. Small electric bolts danced around the orb for a few seconds before exploding, blasting Tristian back through the wall. The witch let out a startled scream as her body was tossed back through wood and sheet rock. A ghostly vision of a unicorn rearing on the back of it's leg with a high pitched whine came from the orb and straight into Michelle. Her aura changing from that of a human....to a fae.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Everybody better beware

No one seemed to be listening to his warnings…story of his life. He felt this was being rushed, that they should have slowed down and tried to figure out the situation better then flinging forward with a spell. If it had been any other witch he wouldn’t have cared, but this was his witch and he didn’t like her putting herself in danger like this when they didn’t even know what they were messing with. If there was something in Misha it was hidden for a reason, it didn’t want to be found out and if some kind of fae didn’t want to be figured out it was going to fight back. But he simply stood by the bed quietly and watched Tristian intently as she began the spell, glancing at Misha a few times as she continued to slumber. They were at least lucky the woman’s body was so exhausted she didn’t stir…she would freak out for sure if she saw all of this. He spoke too soon.

Misha’s eyes slowly fluttered open as the ground began to shake and Tristian’s chanting got louder. She was groggy, but she knew immediately something was wrong. As her eyes opened more and she started to sit up, Khalid looked to her then back to Tristian quickly. Seeing the blood from her eyes he growled and stepped towards her “Tristian, stop” He told her firmly “It’s too much, stop” He looked back over to Misha who had looked up at him then above her, her eyes widened in fear and she screamed fearfully “What’s happening?!”. Khalid didn’t like this…the power starting to roll off of Misha made him nervous and he moved closer to Tristian “Tristian, STOP!” He shouted at her. Misha’s eye’s looked down to Tristian…and seemed to lock on her, the fear leaving her eyes as her eyes turned silver…and then the explosion of power came forth. Her eyes rolled back and she fell back against the bed silently.

Khalid grimaced and turned his head as the cyclone exploded then looked up to see Tristian shot back through the wall “TRISTIAN!” He howled in panic and quickly ran towards the destroyed wall to get to her. He heard the whinny of a horse but ignored it, nothing mattered now but Tristian and if she was still alive or not after that. He knew they shouldn’t have done this! He went around the wall and kneeled beside her “Tristian?! Tristian!” He said in panic, touching her neck to feel for a pulse. He glanced back at Misha on the bed with a angry glare, feeling the power off of her but was too furious to realize it was pure “What the hell was that?!” He had never felt such power before…what the hell was the woman! “We need to get her out of here! We don’t even know if she’s safe!” Khalid didn’t panic much but when he did, he was a mess.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:25 pm

For once D'artagnan was starting to agree with Khalid. They probably should have waited until Michelle was awake and a bit more coherent. But it was too late now, a spell this powerful couldn't be stopped or else it would cause more damage than good. As Tristian started the spell, D'artagnan noticed small flickers of silver dancing around Tristian and Michelle. Raw magic, rare indeed. Magic that only came from ancient creatures. Was Michelle older than she appeared? Magic like this was difficult to control. Tiny sparks flickered around Tristian's hand, a warning for her to stop. Pure magic didn't like to be messed with by witches. In the fae world, witches were dark magic, magic that couldn't really be controlled. Fae magic was pure and white and didn't like to be tainted by witches.

D'artagnan would be lying if he said he didn't care about the well fair of Tristian, she was Khalid's...well in all honesty he wasn't sure what Tristian was exactly to Khalid except that he cared for her and Tristian cared for Michelle. So in a way, the witch was his friend as well. His annoying, talkative, crazy friend. So when he saw the blood starting to travel down her cheeks he made a move to stop her. At least until he felt the old magic press against him, the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end forcing him to take a step back. It was as if the magic wanted to be free'd but at the same time not. Well the bloody thing needed to make up it's mind already.

In the blink of an eye the explosion tossed him back, the majestic whine of the ghostly apparition making him stare wide eyed at Michelle. His mouth agape slightly. He hadn't even notice the gaping whole in his wall and Khalid shouting Tristian's name. "She...she....She's a bloody unicorn!"
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Tristian had ignored Khalid as he shouted for her to stop. If she had stopped the spell would have rebounded and it would have possibly killed her. Hell at this point she was slightly wishing she was dead. Her whole body hurt like a mother fucker. The witch groaned feeling the cold flesh of Khalid's hand on her neck. A large piece of wood protruded from her side coating her right side in blood. Her cheeks and eyes were smeared with her blood as well. Her whole body ached from the over use of magic. Opening her eyes slowly she blinked several times to clear her vision. Her icy orbs landed on Khalid's worried face, he was so cute when he was worried. "Did you see that?" she asked hoarsely trying not to move as the adrenaline from the spell began to wear off and a wave of pain shot through her.

Looking down she gasped and placed once of her shaking hands on the wood shaft that stuck out of her. "That's....a lot of blood that's a lot of MY blood!" wrapping her pale fingers around the wood she ripped it from her side a raspy cry escaping her lips. Black spots appeared in her vision as well her head feeling extremely light. "Khalid...she's....she's a unicorn...a flippin unicorn!" she forced herself to say laying her head down on her arm to keep herself from feeling dizzy. "Who would have guessed it?"
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Everybody better beware

When he felt her pulse he sighed in relief then felt the panic slightly, very slightly, lessen when she groaned and opened her eyes. Alright…she was at least fine enough to speak and be coherent, but she wouldn’t be for long with the piece of wood in her side. He examined it as carefully as he could and although he looked rather calm on the outside, he was freaking out in the inside. He gave her a look “Yes I saw that! I saw you shoot through a damned wall! Yes I saw it!” He was shouting and he knew he shouldn’t be but there was only so many things he could keep controlled at the moment. When she grasped at the wood he shook his head and tried to grab her hands “Tristian, do [i]not[i]-“ But of course she yanked it out and he snarled “You could have made it worse doing that!”

He took off his own shirt and pressed it against the wound, glancing back “D’artagnan!” he snapped for the fae to come and freaking heal Tristian before she bled to death on the floor, but he seemed to be ever so occupied gaping at Misha. When he spoke he made a face “What?!” A…wait, where in the hell did Unicorn come from? What had he missed? He turned his head more to look at Misha and yes he felt power but Unicorn? She looked very much the same. He looked back down to Tristian and shook his head. Ok, he dinfintley had missed something “A Unicorn?! That’s impossible. Unicorns don’t have glamours. There too pure to live among humans. There aren’t even supposed to be any left” Of course, he had never seen a Unicorn before, hardly anyone ever had, all knowledge of them was from stories. He made an impatient sound “D’ARTAGNAN! BLEEDING WITCH ON THE FLOOR!” He roared

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 pm

D'artagnan continued to stare down at Michelle. He had moved closer to the bed, his mix matched eyes watching the nearly invisible silver streaks of magic dance around Michelle. This was not good, he was breaking so many fae laws just by standing next to her. Let alone having her in his bed. The fae ran his hand over his face, his nimble fingers scratching against the gruff of his five o'clock shadow. The Watchers were going to have his head. They were going to lock him in his lamp and toss him into the ocean..or a volcano. He was never going to see the light of day again. Sometimes he wished he was religious that way he could at least pray to someone for help.

Khalid called to him but he was barely listening. It wasn't until the scent of blood finally made it's way to him that he even looked in that direction. He blinked a couple of times at the rather large hole that was now planted in his wall. The sheet rock barely hung onto the wall, several beams had snapped in half no doubt from Tristian being tossed through them. Carefully making his way over he knelt down beside Tristian who at this point was whispering something in Italian. Folding Khalid's shirt and grimaced at the wound. Oh Khalid was never going to let him live this down....ever.

Rolling up his sleeves he placed a hand firmly on her wound, causing the witch to cry out in pain. No doubt it was painful, being impaled normally didn't feel good but then again Khalid and Tristian were into some weird stuff. Tristian grasped his wrist trying to pry his hand from her bleeding side. His magic was mixing with hers which was making it even more painful. Pushing her hand away he forced his magic into her, knitting the skin back together. Tristian cried out as her muscle healed itself then the skin. "Quit being a baby Tristian, you've been through much worse I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Pain, lots and lots of pain. That was the only real way to express what she was feeling at this moment. She had no magic left in her to heal herself, that much was evident by the constant stream of blood tears that traveled down her cheeks. She tried to move but her body resisted sending a massive wave of pain to her side where Khalid's shirt was slowly sucking up her blood. "Khalid...I feel dizzy." she whispered softly her head lulling to the side to try and fight off the massive wave of nausea that pressed against her throat. She was so sleepy, but she knew if she went to sleep then she most likely wouldn't be waking up.

Turning her body she relaxed on her back and looked up at Khalid. "You're so handsome." she said softly placing her hand on his, her thumb making small circles on his hand. She smiled weakly and began to sing an Italian lullaby to try and calm him. She hated it when he was upset, his aura was so wild and sporadic like green fireworks. Just when she was about to close her eyes she felt a sharp pain in her side, her hand instantly wrapped around D'artagnan's wrist, trying with all her might to pull it off. She let out a strangled cry, transparent tears mixing with the crimson ones. "Let go!" she said hoarsely trying to foster up some form of magic to fend him off but he was stronger. His magic was hot and battled against her own causing her healing to be more painful. He pushed her hand away and applied more pressure causing her back to arch slightly. Finally her skin was healed and he pulled back, "Asshole."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Everybody better beware

He gently brushed hair from her face “It’ll be alright, it’ll be fine” It had to be, or he was going to torture D’artagnan then kill Misha. This whole Unicorn business to him was bullshit, there was no way she was a damned Unicorn, he would have believed them more if they had exclaimed she was Jesus reincarnated, but not a white horned horse. He could see that she was tired and he shook his head and gently grabbed her chin and made her head look straight up at him “Do not sleep” That was probably the first time the boogeyman ever told someone to not fall asleep in his entire existence. He chuckled a bit at her telling him he was handsome, though the sound was laced with anxiety and he shot D’artagnan an impatient death glare. Why was he just standing there gawking! He stared at the woman enough as it was, there was shit that needed to be handled first!

Finally the sparkly fae brought his butt over and he growled at him “Be gentle with her!” He yelled when Tristian reacted painfully to D’artagnan touching her wound. He touched her face and tried to get her to focus on him and not the magic happening to heal her “Hey, don’t fight him, alright? Don’t fight him. Once you get better you can kick his ass, ok?” He shoved D’artagnan’s shoulder when he was done “Don’t call her a baby. You’re a damned brute” He said defensively and then he pointed off to Misha harshly “And Tristian wouldn’t be in this situation if it wasn’t for you swan diving into this blindly!” He shook his head, obviously very irritated and started to pick Tristian up in his arms “Let’s get you back to your place to rest and don’t freaking think about arguing with me” He murmured to her before glaring at D’artagnan “You can deal with the crazy shit woman yourself. Tristian’s done here. I don’t want her around whatever the hell Misha is or what she can do”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

D'artagnan just looked at Khalid blankly. He was helping the witch, it wasn't his fault that her magic, well what was left of it, was fighting him. His power was stronger but it didn't mean that her's was weak. He actually had to put a lot of effort in healing her. "Oh hush Khalid, it's necessary pain." Honestly the man was such a baby when it came to his little witch. It was like a child who's favorite toy was broken. Shaking his head he pulled his hand back and examined his handy work. A small crescent shaped scar rested right above another scar that was much older. He didn't know the origin and at this moment he didn't honestly care where it was from. The witch was healed so Khalid could stop acting like a grouch.

Wrinkle nervously crawled onto the bed and looked down at Michelle; happy that she was alive and well. Now that her magic was released only good things would come of it. Through all of this, the little fuzz ball of a dog had stayed by his mistress's side. Wrinkle rubbed the dogs head softly and removed Misha's healed arm from the makeshift cast. She would probably never get a broken bone again. Lucky woman. Patting her arm softly he smoothed back her g olden hair. "Wrinkle protect Misha he will...he will."

D'artagnan wiped off his blood stained hands with a towel from the partially destroyed bathroom that they were currently in and stood up his eyes looking over to Michelle's still form. "The witch has my thanks for assisting me." D'artagnan said formally worry spreading across his famous gaze. No doubt the Elders saw the magic battle with their all seeing-ness. It wouldn't be long before they arrived asking questions. It was good that Khalid was taking Tristian. The Elders didn't like witches, for good reason mind you but it was safer for her. The Djinn let Khalid's words roll off of him like water, "Calm yourself Khalid, the witch is fine a little rest and she'll be a pinch of health."
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 am

The thought of kicking D'artagnan's ass was starting to look really good right about now. The searing pain in her side wasn't lessening and the fae continued to put more pressure on the wound. She cried out again as the skin finished knitting itself together, leaving a small pale blue crescent shape scar on her side right above the wound from the old crone. Her body hurt badly, her icy eyes looked up at the bed at the sleeping woman...no sleeping unicorn. She was a flippin' unicorn! Whenever she could move her limbs again she'd have to do a painting. Unicorns were the shit! Khalid lifted her up effortlessly, she felt like a rag doll in his arms. "But...but Misha...I need to check on her." she said hoarsely trying to lift her head to see over his shoulder. It was enough that she could even move at all. There was no way she could fight him on this.

"Wrinkle look after Misha he will...witchy go home and rest with Dream Eater." Wrinkle gently pushed Khalid towards the door. He wanted Michelle to rest and the easiest way to do that was to get rid of the loud people in the room. Tristian closed her eyes and leaned against Khalid's chest. "We'll come back tomorrow...won't we Khalid?" she tried her best to make a pleading sound in her voice since her eyes were to heavy to open. Misha was her best friend and she wanted nothing more than to make sure she was safe. And if she had to get Napoleon to take her then by god she would!
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid was a big baby when it came to Tristian, he would never admit it but he was and he only gave D’artagnan a dirty look when he told him to hush. If he wasn’t so twisted up because she was injured he would had been snappier at him in his bad mood but he held himself back. He was sure though that if the roles were reversed D’artagnan would have not been so calm that his little nun had gotten impaled after being blown through a wall by Tristian, but instead of ranting he kept it to the dirty looks. Tristian was important to him, the most important thing he had ever had in his life and watching her get thrown through a wall by a person who was supposed to be this meek, weak little human did not do anything good to his nerves. He shook his head “You are not staying and you’re in no position to fight me, so don’t even bother” He also felt that the Elders might be popping up…he had had run in’s with them in the past, so he didn’t need to see them unnecessarily.

He cradled her carefully in his arms as he picked her up and glanced to Wrinkle “See? The hobbit said he’ll keep an eye on her and D’artagnan will too. She’ll be fine” Quite frankly at this moment he was too pissed off to care if Misha would be fine or not, he’d regret thinking that later but for the moment he didn’t give two shits. He looked over at D’artagnan as he spoke and snorted “She better have your thanks after all of this” He sucked in a breath and looked to Michelle on the bed then back to the other fae “Good luck” He said stiffly before starting to get himself and Tristian out. He sighed and rolled his eyes “Maybe” Was the only curt response he gave to her question. He didn’t plan on having her come back here, not until things with Misha were far better figured out. Like if she was dangerous and was going to blast Tristian through another wall again. But for now, he was just going to take Tristian to his place so she could get some much needed rest.

All the while Misha slept on the bed, her chest rising and falling a bit faster than normal, but everything else about her was completely still. She didn’t seem to be aware of anything at all around her, didn’t react to the noises of even make a flutter of movement when Wrinkle came to her and touched her hair. Inside her however a war could have been raging, the magic swelling inside her and bouncing about with no outlet. It was raw and uncontrolled after being unleashed so suddenly and her body needed rest once again to recover from it. Puddle just rested his head on her stomach and watched her face as she slept, waiting patiently for her to once again awaken.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm

D'artagnan watched Khalid and Tristian leave with a sideways glance. Oh, this was not a good day not at all. Looking over at the hole in the wall he waved his hand and magically fixed the damage with a sigh. His mix matched gaze turned to the sleeping woman in his bed her magic aura flaring wildly around her. So much raw power, he was surprised that she hadn't shown any signs of being a fae before. But at least it was out in the open now of course she would most likely be confused as well in the morning. Taking all the candles he placed them in Tristians bag that she left and yawned. It had been a long night, his head was ringing, and he had a slight throbbing on his right temple from a hang over that seemed to start creeping up.

Wrinkle had jumped off the bed and ran down stairs no doubt to continue with his duties. Running his fingers through his hair he pulled back the blankets of the bed and laid down his bones creaking loudly. The elders would no doubt be here soon but until they arrived...he was going to sleep. Sleep was good...he needed sleep. After this day he could use a whole month of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Her sleep was dreamless for quite some time…but suddenly there were flashes before her playing in the once peaceful darkness of her mind. Visions of forests so green and beautiful it seemed like it had to be something created in a painting for it was too perfect to be real. There were meadows of flowers, then creatures she had never seen before, small and tall ones that’s color of shapes matched with the forest and meadows around them. Fireflies and pure, crisp air and dark skies lit up with stars and…unicorns. Unicorns playing in the meadows and the feeling of running free through the woods as fast as you could go. And then D’artagnan…suddenly he was there in the forest and she was watching him…Her eyes opened and she made an odd choking sound. It felt like she had too much air in her lungs and she panicked. Her vision was blurred from sleep and the room was dim, but she couldn’t tell if it was daytime or not.

She sat up quickly and felt her head spin. Her body was burning hot and when she touched her forehead she could clearly tell she was running a fever. Her head and body ached but the kind of ache that almost felt good in a way, but still made her feel miserable somehow. Overall, she just felt strange. Disorientated she moved off the bed and tried to stand, only to have her legs buckle and she fell to her hands and knees. What had happened? She tried to think back and she remembered seeing Khalid…and Tristian…but that couldn’t be, right? She had fallen asleep that was all, she had had strange dreams that- she stopped as she looked to her arm, the one that was supposed to be broken. Slowly leaning back she stared at her hand before her in fascination, moving it around to see it was in fact perfectly healed. Did D’artagnan fix it while she was asleep? Man did she feel really weird right now. Weird and hot.
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 pm

D'artagnan hadn't slept so hard in a long time. The only reason he woke up is because he heard a thud come from Misha's side of the bed. Groaning he opened his eyes slowly and looked over at Michelle's side of the bed and saw she wasn't there. "Michelle?" D'artagnan said hoarsely rising from his side of the bed and walking around to where Michelle was on the floor. "Are you alright?!" bending down he grabbed one of her arms and pulled her up placing her back on the bed. How had she fallen out of bed? Running his hand over her hair he felt how hot her temperature was. Walking to his bathroom he rinsed a rag and rang it out before placing it on Misha's head and neck.

The lights suddenly flickered above their heads. "Oh no not now." D'artagnan hissed pulling Misha up from the bed, his wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her up. The room suddenly seemed to fade from view until they were standing under a single beam of light that seemed to come from now where. "Don't say anything Michelle...I'll handle this." A gust of wind blew D'artagnan's hair away from his face, six hooded figures appeared in front of them their hands tucked into the depths of their sleeves and their heads turned downwards to keep their appearances hidden. "D'artagnan...it has come to our knowledge that a unicorn has been found and you are in possession of it." came the older voice of one of the council members.

D'artagnan rose his head slightly his face impassive of any emotions. "Yes, I am." he said strongly pulling Michelle closer to his body. The elders turned and looked at the girl for a moment before lowering their hoods. One in particular stepped forward his face like an Olympian god, his hair was platinum blond with mix matched eyes. D'artagnan bowed his head lightly in acknowledgement. "Father."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 pm

"I don't feel well..."

She looked up at him and by her dazed expression it was quite obvious how she was feeling at the moment. She blinked at him and frowned “I don’t feel well…” Well that wasn’t exactly the truth, it wasn’t that she didn’t feel well she just felt…funny. She couldn’t even begin to describe how she felt it was just really odd. She made a sound as he helped her back on the bed, leaning forward and running a shaky hand through her hair “Did you fix my arm?” She asked when he came back with the cool cloth and she looked at him fearfully, tears touching her eyes and even they felt as hot as she did “Am I sick? Am I going to die?” He had told her she had healed herself from the hellhound…but maybe she hadn’t. Maybe it had just taken a while to affect her and now she was ill and she wouldn’t make it. The coolness of the cloth felt good however and she closed her eyes in relief.

But they only stayed closed for a short while until the lights flickered and she looked around “What’s wrong?” Her legs wobbled when he pulled her to stand but she just heavily leaned against him, burying her face into his chest. Oh all she wanted was to take a very, very cold bath and just sleep more…unless she was dying then she didn’t want to sleep at all. When the room darkened she yelped and clung to D’artagnan, looking around. Was she hallucinating? What was going on? “D’artagnan” She whimpered fearfully and saw the figures and gasped, trying to step back but that was a bit difficult when at the same time she was holding onto him. A…a unicorn?! Who were these people? Was this another dream? She didn’t like this dream…she wanted the other dreams she had been having but not this.

She kept half of her face buried against his chest and pursed her lips when the hooded figures looked at her. She stared at the one that stepped forward and her brow furrowed…he looked oddly familiar, but why would he…She looked up at D’artagnan startled then the man before them. Father? That was his father?! She didn’t even know he still had a father. She would think that would make her feel better about all of this but her heart was still beating madly in her chest and it was making her feel ten times more light headed then she was feeling before.
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 pm

D'artagnan pulled the girl closer to his chest and glared at his father. "It'll be alright Michelle." he whispered softly keeping his head held high in front of his father. D'artagnan didn't have a good relationship with his father, in the older fae's eyes, D'artagnan was weak, being bound to a lamp for eternity. Infinite power and he couldn't free himself. What a waste. "You know why we are here then?" D'artagnan's father asked in a superior tone walking closer to Michelle. D'artagnan tightened his grip on the female in his arms and took a step back. He wouldn't allow his father to lay a hand on Michelle. Even if he was an elder.

"You know it is a crime to even lay a hand on a unicorn." his father said with a rough tone his eyes narrowing on his son who protected Michelle. D'artagnan knew what he was doing was a crime but he didn't care. Michelle was his to protect, and he'd be damned if the damn Elders took her from him. They only came around when it was convenient for them. Arrogant assholes. "I know, but she is mine to protect. I found her, I saved her, I released her powers I am her guardian." His father grunted and dismissed his comment with a wave of his hand.

"You are a slave to an enchanted object, you are not fit to protect her. She will come into our protection where she will be safe. Away from mortals and others who wish her harm." D'artagnan's father reached out to grab Michelle's arm but D'artagnan intercepted him. Grabbing his father's wrist he tossed it to the side and placed Michelle behind him. His hands shimmered with electric powers, his eyes narrowing dangerously on his father and the council. "You dare to threaten me boy?" D'artagnan growled and took a step back flaring the energy ball in his hand he tilted his head arrogantly. "If you want her you'll have to go through me. I'm not afraid to kill each and every one of you if I have too."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 am

They were talking about her

She could feel the tension so thick in the air she felt she could choke on it. She wished she knew what was happening but D’artagnan had told her not to say anything and just let him handle it so, that was exactly what she would do. Not like she felt she even had the energy or mood to do anything to begin with, but the adrenaline pumping through her now was helping to clear away the funny feelings that were crawling under her skin. She trusted him when he told her it would be alright, but still something about the whole situation made her very nervous. If this was his father why was D’artagnan being so protective? And why did they even want her? A simple nun, she had nothing they could want. Was it because she was attacked by the hellhound? Too many questions and none she could ask.

A unicorn…why did they keep talking about a unicorn? It didn’t make any sense! They wanted her and a unicorn…? When D’artagnan spoke she looked up at him confused. Her powers? She didn’t have….then it hit her like a sickening punch to the heart. They were talking about her. The unicorn they kept speaking of was her. So they were just mistake then! All of this tension for a simple mistake? How did they even come up with such a silly conclusion “I’m not…” She started to whisper but as she looked at his father more evenly he intimidated her and she suddenly lost her voice and nerve to speak up and correct him.

She stiffened when his father reached out to grab her and she quickly began to freak out, not wanting to be taken away by some strangers! She gasped when D’artagnan put her behind him and stumbled a bit from the sudden movement, staring dumbly at the back of D’artagnan’s head for a few moments before moving off to the side a bit to be able to look around him at what was happening. She felt her body begin to tremble fearfully “D’artagnan!” She was afraid for a fight to break out, not wanting him to be harmed by these people. It was him against them; to her the odds did not look good at all. She couldn’t have him be harmed or worse, killed because of her. She couldn’t allow that and suddenly found her voice again “I’ll go! I’ll go with you just please, please don’t hurt him, please! He’s just trying to protect me so please, I beg you don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt him!” She looked at his father with beseeching eyes.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm

"She has chosen D'artagnan...give her to us."

D'artagnan looked down at Michelle, "Michelle, I told you I will protect you..." The orb in his hands formed into twin swords, his mix matched gaze shifting to his father. "And I will protect you." The elders whispered darkly among themselves, their voices mixing together. D'artagnan had never stood up to the Elders before, he was always obedient but now...now he dared to stand against them for a unicorn. No not a unicorn...a woman. It was no mystery that the Djinn felt something for the girl, and she in return for him. She was willing to go with them to protect D'artagnan. What a strange woman.

D'artagnan's father grabbed Michelle's arm and pulled her away from D'artagnan before tossing her back to the other Elders who held her arms tightly. "You dare to raise your weapon against me? You're own father?" D'artagnan's father took off his robe and tossed it to the side, underneath he wore an outfit similar to D'artagnan's but was completely black compared to D'artagnan's dark gray. Swirling the twin swords in his hands D'artagnan assumed his battle stance, his face completely void of any emotion. "Michelle is mine to protect and I will protect her no matter the cost."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm

"Please. Don't"

She shook her head quickly and then looked down and froze when she saw the swords form in his hands. Swords?! Swords?! Why did he need swords! Swords were not needed! No swords! She grabbed his arm “Please. Don’t” She begged him, her lips trembling as emotion filled her eyes. She may have not known who these people were but they were obviously some very creepy important council from the sound of it and probably very powerful. D’artagnan had magic she knew but…how strong was he? Was he truly strong enough to fight them? Was he even strong enough to fight off his father alone? She didn’t know and she didn’t want to find out. She glanced to the Elders as they whispered, feeling a chill go through her before back to D’artagnan.

She gasped fearfully when his father grabbed her arm and pulled her away, jumping as the Elders grabbed ahold of her next and tried to wiggle away from them, feeling her skin crawl to him them touch her. Her attention on trying to move away from them didn’t last because her gaze snapped back to D’artagnan and his father and her eyes widened “No!” She shouted and glanced back to the other Elders “I’ve promised to come with you! Don’t let them fight! Please!” She begged before looking back to father and son. She felt utter panic go through her…and something else. Something was surging in her, making the fever she was feeling ten times worse. It made her legs buckle as she got dizzy, trying to take in a deep breath to calm herself but it didn’t work.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm

D'artagnan looked down at Michelle, his eyes softening slightly. He knew she didn't want him to fight but he had too. To defend her honor, to defend his honor, but above all else, to keep the Elders grubby hands off of her. If they took her they would stick her in some enchanted forest with annoying little forest creatures to watch her all day. She would be alone, with no one for comfort. No, he was her guardian he would prove it to the Elders that no one else was fit to protect her but him.

D'artagnan's father cracked his neck loudly and stood in front of D'artagnan. He had no weapons, but there was an invisible force around his hands that rippled with power. "Be silent Princess...D'artagnan had challenged me and it is as such that I must accept that challenge. Not that he'll win, he is but a child compared to us." D'artagnan glared at his father and hissed at his words. D'artagnan was a powerful fae, his father was siren, D'artagnan was Djinn. He had never used or shown his father his true power for good reason. His father was a greedy bastard and would only try to use D'artagnan for his magic. Just as D'artagnan knew that if his father got a hold of Michelle....that he would bleed her dry of magic.

"Come D'artagnan...let's end this quickly." The two fae's rushed forward, magic against magic. As D'artagnan's swords met his father's fist's a wave of magic blew the two being back. D'artagnan flipped elegantly in the air and landed without a sound his father on the other hand crashed into the wall behind him, the stone folding around his form. The swords in D'artagnan's hands shattered in a wave of magic dust. Without a moments hesitation, the Djinn rushed forward his fist embedding deep in his father's stomach, blood spewed from the older fae's mouth. Taking in a deep breath the Siren turned to D'artagnan and let out the most ear shattering scream. D'artagnan backed up slowly his hands covering his ears to block out the noise.

The other elders had formed a barrier around themselves and Misha to protect her from the noise that was sure to ensue. Normally any fae who heard this sound would start to go insane, his ears would bleed and if he wasn't lucky his head would explode whoever, D'artagnan was also half siren so he was only experiencing a very painful headache at the moment. "Face it boy...you're nothing...a weak pathetic slave. How you came from me I'll never know. Your mother was weak and so are you. You're not fit to protect the unicorn, you're not fit to even be near her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I Die Young
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next