Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
If I Die Young - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

If I Die Young

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

If I Die Young - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm

D’artagnan couldn’t die…

Princess? Now she was a princess?! What was going on! She was blaming all the action around her for the terrible way she was feeling, but it was more than just panic she felt…she couldn’t explain it because she had never felt like this before but somehow she knew it wasn’t just panic. Did panic attacks make you have fevers and feel like there was too much air in your lungs? She wasn’t aware that it did. Not that he’ll win. The words echoed in her mind numbly and she felt her heart beating so fast in her chest it could have outmatched a hummingbird. As they fought she shouted in fear, wanting to rush to him but couldn’t get away from the other Elders. Tears filled her eyes fearfully and spilled down her cheeks. Was he going to die? D’artagnan couldn’t die…he had already risked his life once for her, she couldn’t just stand here and let him do it again! But what could she do? “Stop!” She cried “Please! Stop! Please!”

The feeling in her got worse…soon she felt so hot she swore steam had to be coming off her skin. What was happening to her? When D’artagnan covered his ears she stared, wondering what was happening since she couldn’t hear it “What’s going? What’s happening to him?” She turned to ask the other Elders, though she didn’t think they would bother to answer. She looked back to the two men, her focus during into double vision and her legs completely gave out until she was on the floor. Pressure…it felt like pressure all over her body. Not painful but….sore, like something was trying so desperately to get out. Her blurry vision turned to D’artagnan’s father and her eyes locked on him, suddenly everything becoming clear to him. A rush of breath left her harshly and the pressure suddenly left her and the light headed feeling fled as well, though the fever stayed and flared in her. Suddenly very faint, white whispey tendrils seemed to come out of the floor and wrap around D’artagnan’s father; around his arms, legs and around his neck and without warning…bam!, knocked him back and pinned him to the floor.
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

D'artagnan's knee's buckled under him, his fathers screech made his ears ring. Balling his fist D'artagnan shook off the floor and knocked his father straight in the jaw, two pearly white teeth flew from the siren's mouth and landed on the floor with a clank. At least the screaming was gone, but the Djinn couldn't hear anything aside from muffled ringing. Shaking his head she staggered lightly on his feet. "You bastard." D'artagnan looked up to see his father standing before him, a dark splotch of blood staining his lips. "You think you can defeat me?" he spat wrapping his fingers around D'artagnan's neck.

D'artagnan groaned and waved his hand sending his father spiraling towards the wall. "Of course I do, I'm a Djinn...you're a pathetic siren. You can never defeat me." D'artagnan's father pealed himself off the wall, the elder's eyes were a deadly shade of red as they turned towards his offspring. Anger, rage, and perhaps a hint of envy were laced in those mix matched eyes. However before he could summon another breath to release his scream something grabbed hold of him and pulled him to the floor subduing him. D'artagnan took a step back from his father and looked at Michelle who looked as thought she were about pass out. Had she done that?

The Elders looked down at the unicorn in their grasp and backed away quickly. Making his way over D'artagnan lifted her off the ground easily and cradled her against his chest. "The unicorn is mine to protect..." Stomping his foot hard on the ground the room shimmered until their were once again in D'artagnan home. The whispy tendrils that bound his father released him instantly. "Leave my home...now..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:47 pm

…did she do that?

Suddenly...she felt better. The fever started to go away and her head didn’t feel so woozy, but her legs were still useless, her whole body felt like jelly. It was odd, like when you felt nauseous and you threw up and suddenly felt better, that’s all she could really relate the sensation that she felt right now. Her eyes were locked on D’artagnan’s father the whole time as the magic held him down, not breaking her gaze and she didn’t even realize she was doing anything or even staring at him like she was…it was just happening without her control. She noticed nothing, not even D’artagnan coming towards her, until he was right infront of her and she finally blinked and looked away from his father and to him, breaking the magic. As he picked her up she looked back to his father and frowned…did she do that?

She clung to him as he picked her up off the floor and buried her faced against him, relieved that he was alright and he was taking her away from these creepy Elders. She just hoped they didn’t challenge him anymore, she couldn’t stand to see him get into another fight and be harmed. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, her heart still beating madly. But this all had to be a dream…because she wasn’t a unicorn and she had no magic and was of no importance to anyone. She was a human nun, that’s all she was and she didn’t want to be anything other than that. But it felt too real to be a dream, so then she thought it just had to be a mistake and D’artagnan was just playing along. She prayed it was one of those two options or she knew her life would never be the same. She glanced to the Elders when D'artagnan told them to leave and really hoped they listened this time.
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:38 pm

D'artagnan's father peeled himself off the floor and stood up gracefully. The siren wiped his mouth with his arm smearing the blood across his chin and cheek. The Elders gathered around him and touched his arm softly whispering to him in a dead language. "You will pay for that D'artagnan." his father spat roughly putting his robe back on before turning his dark gaze upon Michelle. "Head my words unicorn. He will betray you just as he does anyone who befriends him. And when that happens, you will see him for what he truly is." The Elders stepped back into the darkness and vanished without a trace leaving D'artagnan and Michelle alone in his room.

Walking over to the bed, D'artagnan gently placed Michelle down on the plush mattress and pressed his wrist to her forehead. "Your fever has gone...you had too much magic pent up and that caused you're weakness and fever." His voice was slightly strained and his hands shook from anger. He wanted nothing more than to strangle the life out of his father. Arrogant prick! Sighing heavily the fae took a seat next to Michelle and laid back against the soft fabric. He had just threatened the council, if he wasn't going to fae hell before he definitely was going there now. No one went against the Elders. It was signing your own death warrant. But he had, in fact not only had he threatened them he actually fought his own father to defend Michelle.

"I'll have Tristian make something to help balance out your magic...till then it is best you try and keep your emotions in check. We don't want another hole in the wall. I don't think Khalid will let it happen twice without some form of punishment."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 am

"I am not worth risking your life for"

Misha was very afraid of D’artagnan’s father, she felt a shiver go down her spine when he threatened him like he did and clung to D’artagnan even more as if she could make sure he stayed with her and not running off into another fight. His warning to her however shocked her and she stared at him as he spoke, such a warning so alien to her. D’artagnan? Betray her? He had been so kind to her and was doing everything now to protect her…how could he ever betray her like his father said? At the moment the words were ridiculous and simply formed because of rage, but later…later they would come back to stick in her thoughts but not now. Now she was far too overwhelmed by everything.

When he placed her on the bed…she was shell shocked and just stared at D’artagnan without actually seeing him. Unicorns. Hellhounds. Magic. Elders. Princess. Fighting. Sickness. Threats. Pain….too much, it was far too much. She couldn’t handle all of this! She wasn’t built to handle these sort of things. She wasn’t born in the magical world, she was born in a very boring and plain world where things like this did not happen to her. She felt like she had been thrown into a very gruesome and twisted rendition of Harry Potter and she did not like it at all. When he mentioned magic she quickly shook her head “No. Don’t” She told him, actual firmness in her tone for once “I can’t…I can’t. Please don’t talk about that. Don’t talk about any of it. I can’t do it right now. I just can’t. So please…just don’t” She didn’t want him to talk about the Elders or magic or unicorns or anything that somehow involved her. Right now if she heard any of it, she would fall apart.

A few moments after he lied back she turned back to look at him and frowned, an almost angry look on her face though anger didn’t really register clearly ever on Misha but one would assume that’s the expression she had at the moment. “Why did you do that?” She asked, her voice horrified “How could you put yourself in danger like that! I gave myself up to them so you wouldn’t fight, and you still fought!” She shook her head as if she couldn’t believe him and turned more towards him “You are a powerful fae that has lives hundreds of years and you were going to risk your life for me. I am not worth risking your life for. The world needs you a lot more than some useless nun. If you would have gotten killed because of me I…you can’t. You can’t get yourself killed for me. I won’t allow it”

She had a real issue with this, a deep seeded mental issue because of her parents. She had been at her first sleepover and had gotten afraid to sleep away from home, so she had called her parents to come get her…and that’s when they were killed by a drunk driver, coming to get her. They died because of her, she was convinced and now she would never let anyone do that again.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm

"If we don't create something to balance out your magic soon you're going to get ill again and hurt someone. The magic inside of you has been trapped for too long and it's unstable." D'artagnan didn't want another incident like with Tristian, for how he could probably handle it, but if she wasn't careful she might over power him and destroy something, or worse, kill someone. This was a crap day, first with hell hounds then with unicorns and then elders. He wanted nothing more than to drown himself in a very strong drink and sleep for a week. But he had other things to deal with. Michelle came before him, even more so now than before.

He sighed heavily and ran his hands over his face. Why did you do that? The djinn lifted his hand away from his eyes and looked at the woman in front of him. "Why did I do what?" was she really asking him why she defended her, or himself? Was she really that naive? Sitting up quickly D'artagnan's eyes narrowed on Michelle. Pushing himself off the bed he towered over her, his aura flaring wildly. "Be silent Michelle." He hissed darkly glaring down at her. He wasn't getting a thank you? No he was getting yelled at for protecting her for standing up against the council his own father for her!

Wrinkle peaked his head around the corner of the door his long ears dragging across the hard wood. Oh this was bad, Wrinkle hadn't seen D'artagnan's aura flare so angrily before. Swallowing loudly he listened to their conversation.

"Do you have any idea what I just did? It is a crime punishable by death to go against the will of the Elders. I not only did so I challenged the leader, my own father!" The mirror in the corner of the room shattered by the pressure of D'artagnan's aura. Fae were easily offended, especially ones that risked their life and weren't appreciated for it. Shaking his head he let out a dark laugh and turned away from her for a moment before spinning back around angrily. "I chose to protect you because I care for you! I risked my life and that of all who depend on me so that I can protect you. If I hadn't you would have be shoved in some forest somewhere under constant supervision and you're magic would be slowly drained from you for the will of the Elders. I fought because I wanted to save you. And you DO NOT order me or deny me anything!"

Wrinkle shot out from his hiding place and jumped on the bed in front of Michelle. His tiny frame was shaking violently as his arms stretched outwards. "Mistress is sorry master....she not understand..." Wrinkle had never stood up to D'artagnan or defended anyone or anything from him. So he was very much frightened for his own little life.

D'artagnan took in a few shaky breaths and relaxed his aura. Looking at the clock ticking silently on the night stand he snapped his fingers, his clothing and appearance disappearing into that of his human form. Running his fingers through his hair he grabbed his suitcase by his feet and turned. "Wrinkle will watch you until I return from work. Do not leave the house." without waiting for a reply he walked out of his room and closed the door silently. Today was going to be a horrible day, he could feel it in his bones.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm

She opened her mouth to try and say something but she couldn’t stomach a word out.

Misha never argued…to be quite frank she was surprised she had gotten upset at all with him. But it had been too long of a day with too many things happening and she had been terrified by the fact she could have lost him. His father could have killed him and she would have blamed herself and mourned him so powerfully she was sure she would have died of a broken heart. So she had snapped and was ready to apologize…until she saw what true snapping was. When he stood and hissed at her to be quiet she went very still and looked very taken aback…and afraid. She had never seen him like this, she didn’t even know it was possible and especially not towards her. If it wasn’t obvious before, she was sensitive and had never been really yelled at before. Never by her parents, her aunt, school teachers, friends…never had anyone spoken to her in this way and so she simply stared at him with wide eyes.

She opened her mouth to try and say something, that she was sorry and she hadn’t meant it like that but, his anger was so strong she couldn’t stomach a word out. She knew he had cared about her, they were friends but the way he said it just…she looked down, trying to hide the glaze of tears she could feel in her eyes. When Wrinkle came to her defense she glanced up meekly but kept her face down, just not wanting to say or look or do anything that might make him angrier with her. When he spoke again she just nodded without looking, a silent promise she wouldn’t leave the house like he said. She didn’t move an inch until he left then slowly lifted her head to watch him go before looking to Wrinkle, sniffling and wiping at her eyes as her lips trembled. All she had to do was just cry it out and shed be fine…but it wouldn’t be fine. It was the last piece yanked out of the dam and she fell apart, covering her face and crying her eyes out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I Die Young
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3