Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
At the Beginning - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

At the Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

At the Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Something about the house rattled Arian’s old bones, but he ignored the feeling. It was a Halloween event, it was bound to stir up some emotion in the supernatural creature only due to the holiday it represented. Still, he was feeling a bit more … barbaric. Strange.

“What do you think makes us brave? We were human once. Do you think it’s the transition, or something in the new blood?” It had been so long that Arian couldn’t remember being changed in detail. He didn’t remember fear or worry, or even any confusion. He had been human, and then he had been a wolf. There was no inbetween.

Something sparked in the old wolf’s eyes when Eliza giggled and he moved to make her do it again. “Ticklish?” He laughed the word and grabbed at her sides a few more times before stopping. Tickling was all fun and games until someone seriously got pissed off and punches were thrown. It wouldn’t be a very good date if Eliza ended up giving him a black eye. The wolf cleared his throat and pulled back on the Cheshire grin that crossed his face, dulling it down to a small smirk.

Again the feeling rattled his bones as they walked into the house and Arian cleared his throat. He felt the wolf within him acting up and blinked a few times, but thought nothing of it as they went further into the dark house. Screams, then fearful laughter followed from within and Arian charged boldly ahead with no fear whatsoever, very much taking the character of the costume he wore. “I’ll protect you.” He said and pulled Eliza in closer as a few ghouls jumped out ahead of them
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza giggled again and tried to move away from Arian as he teasingly tickled her side. Elizabetia was extremely ticklish, it was a curse more than a gift. "Stop that! People are staring." she said playful poking him in the side. Of course it wouldn't do anything, the man had enough muscle that he probably wouldn't even feel the prod of her finger.

After he was done assaulting her they continued the path down the dim lit house. A few things jumped out at them, the over used cliche horror music did nothing for the atmosphere but it was amusing to watch the humans jump at such things. Eliza herself was not startled but then again why would she when she was one of the things that haunted the human realm. "Time I suppose makes us brave. Humans have a small shred of bravery in them but nothing compared to what you gain through years of experience. Perhaps it's knowing there are things that really do go bump in the night that no longer hold any threat to us when we change. But to humans, the unknown is always frightening."

Eliza felt a strong pressure on her chest the more she continued down the halls of the manor. Pressing her hand to her chest she coughed slightly to clear her throat. The end was drawing near, the chilling theme from Halloween blarred over the speakers however it sounded slightly dull to her ears. As she stepped out into the cool autumn air a large fake spider jumped out at her. Turning quicking she let out a startled scream and buried her face in Arian's chest. "I hate spiders!" she yelled loudly looking back at the laughing teenagers who dangled it in front of her face. Pushing pass them she took two steps at a time and landed on the dull grass outside. The sudden pain in her chest came again, and her lungs suddenly felt as if they were on fire.

Bracing her hand on the railing of the porch, she banged her hand on her chest as if that would help with the pain. The more she tried to force the pain down the more it burned and then, the next thing she knew her world grew black. Eliza's body crumbled by the old wooden porch. For a moment it seemed as if the world stood still and then ever so softly the sound of a heart beat began to thump in her chest. The two teenagers who had scared her stepped forward, afraid that their little prank had caused her to have a panic attack and pass out. "Miss..hey you okay?" The teenage boy leaned down slowly and nudged her shoulder. In a flash, Eliza's eyes snapped open and then for the first time in over five hundred years, she took in a deep gulp of air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 pm

If there was one thing about Arian that should have been know it was that he didn’t care what people thought. He cared what Eliza thought, which was strange for him, but other people didn’t matter. He had once been the laughing stock, the wild man in the village, but he grew past it. You live and learn. “Who cares.” The wolf said with a Cheshire grin before stopping like she asked.

It was true. The haunted house was not as frightening as it would have been had Eliza and Arian not been part of the races that were the ones frightening the costumed people. He nodded in agreement, but soon became too distracted and felt himself growing more and more defensive of Eliza. He felt strange… there was a tingling in his body and an old feeling he hadn’t felt in who knows how long. Part of the old wolf wondered if he ever had been a human, if it hadn’t been just a dream, but tonight he was reminded. To those who jumped out at them he scowled and yelled rather than growled, putting himself first before Eliza so no harm would come to her. What gives? He knew they were fake but still he felt protective.

Instead of letting it go that the teenagers frightened Eliza he let her run and took the stick that they held the spider with and hit one of them with it. It was plastic and didn’t do much harm, and Arian didn’t swing hard, but he smacked them in the side of the knee and threatened something in Norse before tossing the stick and going after Eliza. “Foolish children.” He mumbled before seeing Eliza on the porch and rushing to her side. “Elizabetia!” He dropped to her side and pushed the teenager away with the expression only a warrior could give. “Get back, child.” He touched her shoulders then her face and brushed her hair back. “Wake up.” He leaned down and pressed his ear to her chest, then sat up straight and leaned back quickly when she gulped for air. “Are you alright, fair maiden?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza took in several breaths and looked around, her vision was blurry and her hears was muffled but slowly her eyes focused on Arian and everything else seemed to come into view. Raising her hand slowly she touched his cheek and smiled. "You're warm." she said in a whisper, running her fingers through his hair. As a vampire, she could barely tell the difference between his temperature and that of a human.

Pulling herself up she dusted off her rump and took in several deep breaths. After a few moments she tilted her head to the side and held her breath to see what would happen. After a few seconds she released her breath and took in another. She was breathing...and she could feel the bite of the autumn air. Looking back at the house she chuckled and placed her hand over her chest and much to her surprise...she felt a heart beat thumping against her hand. She was human, by all the Gods in heaven she was human. "Arian...Arian...feel." taking his hand she pressed it firmly to her chest and smiled. "I have a heart beat...I'm alive Arian." she was alive. Just those thoughts in her head made her spirits soar.

Tilting her head slightly she noticed a change in the wolves stance and eyes. They seemed...more raw, more...feral. Touching his face again she ran her fingers over his lips and cheeks softly. "Are you okay?" she asked. If she was feeling different maybe he was t oo. Looking around she finally noticed a few of the people who were coming out of the haunted house. They looked...and acted just as their costumes portrayed. So, if she came as a human she became a human and if Arian came as a Viking..."Arian ... Hvaða ár er það?" Arian, what year is it? she asked in Icelandic which was the closest the could think of for Norse. She had a sudden bad feeling in her gut that his answer wouldn't be what she was execting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm

What on Earth was going on? Slowly but surely the wolf became more and more confused and irrational. He stared at Eliza as if staring at her would hold him in place and keep him rom slipping into what he could only know as a delirious fever. Was he dying? Had he been bitten again by a Hellhound? Quickly the man looked himself over to see his armor clad body and his grip on reality slipped even more.

What year is it? He turned to look at the woman again. “Elizabetia.” He said in a rough voice and touched her face. What was her question again? He couldn’t focus. There were too many strange sounds and voices, and as he looked around he became threatened. The Viking had reemerged, and down to the core Arian had been a protector of those close to him. He didn’t exactly know why but Elizabetia was close to him. He felt connected to her. Was she a lover? Had he hit his head or drank too much? The Viking shook his head and stood up straight, and the sound of a wolf howling near by chilled his bones. “We need to go.” He spoke in the dead Norse language and grabbed her by the arm, lifting her up a little and dragging her to where he thought his horse would be.

Instead of a sturdy stallion there was a big, black, metal box in it’s place. "Where is my steed?! What has this monster done!" His blue eyes widened and he pushed the woman behind him to keep her safe while he stared, then ran to the box and kicked it in what appeared to be it’s mouth. Though there was a curse on him making him think he was a Viking, Arian still had the strength of a werewolf and broke the truck’s headlight and part of it’s grill (or the great beast’s teeth) with a loud cry. He yelled some things in Norse, then moved to the great beast’s side and broke it’s strange arm off and reflective glass shattered to the ground. As he rounded to the beast’s rear end he saw his sword and quickly removed it, then stabbed it into the side of the black creature, twisted it, then pulled it out.

Oh how he would regret this when he came to.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]It felt wonderful to breath in the cold autumn air, to see the small puff of white that escaped her mouth as it mixed with the night air. She was really human, for some reason she couldn't get it to register in her mind that she was in fact human. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out her phone and paused. No, she didn't need to call Francesca and Niles. She could handle this on her own. Hopefully.

Arian spoke her name with a rough tone, nothing like the voice she normally heard. Tilting her head she leaned into his touch and sighed. Everything felt different as a human, every touch he gave her made her heart race like a thousand wild stallions. "Arian..." Eliza said worriedly when he began to look around. She had seen this look before, she wouldn't say it was fear. She doubted the man could even feel fear but it was more like confused, and threatened. Though there was nothing to be threatened about. However, she had a good idea that he had reverted back to his primevil days. To him, everything probably seemed like a threat.

She yelped slightly when he grabbed her, she had forgotten how fragile humans were. "Calm down Arian...everything's fine." she responded trying to keep up with his long strides. Damn he had long legs. No sooner had the truck came into view did Arian take a defensive stance. "Oh God, no Arian...stop!" Eliza cried out as he began to beat his poor truck. People began staring at the two of them, no doubt they thought he was completely wasted and in a fit of rage to destroy his car. Whenever this spell broke Arian was not going to be happy at all. His poor truck took so much abuse.

Running up beside Arian she placed her hand on his and stood in front of the truck. "Calm down...calm down okay. It's not going to hurt you. Okay...see." Raising her hands slowly she placed them on the truck and rubbed the cold metal. She wasn't even going to try and explain the vehicle to him. No doubt he'd think it was some form of black magic. Stepping closer to him she reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys slowly showing him that everything was fine. "Come on...let's head to the bar and get something to calm you down." Taking his arm she lead him to the door and opened it before walking around and hopping into the drivers side to show him it was safe.

Oh, this would be a wonderful story to tell France later. Once Arian was in she slid the key into the ignition and gave it a turn the engine roared to life. Instantly she placed her hands on his to keep his sword from stabbing into the dash board. "It's okay...we're safe. I'm just going to drive us to the bar. Just..don't stab anything." Putting the truck into drive she turned onto the street and sped down to the Irish pub on the corner. This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:10 pm

“What is this strange metal creature? Do you control it?” Was she to be trusted? How could such a fair maiden control such a beast? “Are you a witch?” Why was he protecting a witch? The (secret) wolf huffed and sneered his upper lip as he looked over the metal creature, then his blue eyes focused on the strange woman he felt necessary to protect. “Elizabetia…” He repeated again, remembering her name as it came comfortingly through his lips. He could trust her, but why? Who was she?

A stern but confused and wild look expressed over his features as he watched her reach into his pocket then move the beast’s appendage and gesture for him to get in. He eyed her for a moment, then bravely crawled in and sat upon the strange innards. What the hell was this thing? When she came in the other side he watched her curiously. The roar of the animal made him look to it’s front but finally he didn’t stab it. Instead he focused back on Elizabetia and reached to touch the side of her face, then hair. Vikings were bold men with little manners, and he was comfortable with her. “I’ve never known a witch to be so lovely, maiden. Tell me how I know you. Have you cursed me?” Maybe it wasn’t such a bad curse after all. He leaned back and began touching the strange scented insides of the beast, feeling the cold and wondering how such a creature was made. "Yes, a beer is exactly what I need. How will we get there?"

And then the creature moved. Arian looked around quickly and tightened his grip on the seat until he began looking around. Things were so strange in the world he had landed in, but there was little fear left in the old Viking and he often just went with things rather than fight to stay in the same place. He was nomadic to the bone and the need for change ran in his blood, along with a curiosity that ignited his soul. He began touching things again and turned a knob that rolled the window down, then stuck is arm, then his head out of the window and enjoyed the night air. Laughter rumbled out of his chest as he hung out the window and swayed his arm in the wind, feeling the breeze as if it were a river through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"It's called a truck...it's a vehicle run on many different machines." she easily clicked her seat belt on and blanched slightly at his question, "No, I'm not a witch. Magic doesn't exactly mix well with me." He spoke her name and offered him a smile. Nodding she reached over and buckled him in as well. "That's my name."

At least he wasn't tring to kill the truck. If he stabbed the dash who knows what he would mess up and she would have a hard time explaining what it looked like a crazy viking came and destroyed his car if he didn't remember anything after tonight. They came to a red light and Eliza impatiently tapped her fingers on the steering wheel. She almost jerked when she felt his hand touch her face and then into her hair. Her heart raced like a thousand wild stallions under her breast. Licking her lips softly she shook her head and gently placed her hand on his. " I told you I'm not a witch...and I wouldn't curse you even if I was."

The light finally turned green and Eliza turned her attention back to the road. It was cute to watch him try and learn the ways of the truck. When he rolled down the window and basically hung his body out she smiled and laughed at him. She hadn't seen Arian do anything like this before, it was fun to see him act in such a way. Soon enough she pulled into the tiny parking lot of the Irish Pub. Unbuckling her seat belt she slid from the drivers side of the truck and walked around to Arian's side and opened the door for him. "Come on a little liquid courage is just what we need." she said taking his hand and leading him into the pub. Live Irish music played in the corner. The roar of men laughing and aruging made her ears ring. She was slightly thankful that she wasn't a vampire or she'd already have a headache to high heaven.

Leading him over to the bar she motioned for the bartender to bring two beers and took her seat on the stool. "So Arian....how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Machines? Machines were contraptions by crazy men or men who couldn’t run their farms properly. Machines were in ships and made of wood and coal not fully made of steel and this strange… soft yet hard grey substance. Arian wasn’t familiar with plastic, but instead of questioning more about the machine he felt it up for himself. He was a hands on learner, not a listener. His hands moved over the dash and seatbelt as he tried to figure out how the contraption worked.

“Magic doesn’t mix well with anyone. It tricks them.” To the Viking Arian magic was a devilish thing that tricked people and persuaded them to do foolish things. His hands pulled at the strap across his chest and he fiddled with everything in the car like a curious child after he touched her. If she wasn’t a witch then what was she?

It would have to wait to be figured out, because within what felt like the blink of an eye they were at a pub. This was something any Viking knew. It may have been in a different country, a different land, or a different time but he would always know where he could acquire booze. It sang to his soul like a siren to a sailor. As Elizabetia got out of the car Arian jerked the strap across his chest and put himself in the safety lock before realizing how to unbuckle the belt and got out without a shred of embarrassment on his face. He smiled at the maiden, trying his best to be ‘polite’ thanks to the teachings of his mother, and headed inside. “What a strange tavern. Tell me, are they all like this?” The language spoken in the bar was exotic to him and as they walked he listened intently to the strange words, but knew signals to the bar keep. He gestured for two brews just as Eliza did and finally took a moment to look at her. To really look at her. His blue eyes roved up and down her body, then to her face and he swallowed hard. It felt like it had been a century since he saw a woman. “I’ve never seen such a beauty as yourself, Elizabetia. You’re exotic and strange. Tell me, where are we? Is this your home?” So many questions ran through his head as he listened to the foreigners around him and tried to take it all in. “I’m feeling … stimulated.” Why did she care how he felt? “What of you? Your cheeks look flushed. Are you uncomfortable, fair maiden?” Or was she ill? The (secret wolf) Viking reached out and touched her cheek once again, but became distracted when a tall glass of beer was set down in front of him. He raised the seemingly thin glass and examined it before tasting the beer in a long, famished gulp. With that he set the nearly empty glass down and motioned to the bar keep who stood nearby with an amused grin. "More!" The Viking called out.

Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]This Arian was cute and funny even if he wasn't trying to be. The way he seemed to want to learn about things made her cock her head slightly at him while keeping a keen eye on the road. He was like a child in a candy store. It was rather adorable. Once at the tavern he seemed to relax a little he was probably use to pubs as a Viking. From what she heard Vikings drank...a lot...and pillaged. She'd have to keep an eye on him from pillaging.

"No some of them are brighter and louder this one is just more comfortable." It was fashioned like an authentic Irish pub right down to the wood works on the all. Heads of animals hung on the walls, the lights were all from candles that were lined on the walls and on the ceiling. Many of the patrons were dressed as Celtic men in kilts and patted Arian hard on the back complimenting him on his attire with a smile and booming laugh. The bar maids were dressed in wench costumes that hug their waists and pushed up their breasts. Larry, the tavern keeper was decked out in an ogre costume though he looked more like someone who took a roll in the mud. Hopefully Arian wouldn't leap over the counter and try and kill him.

Eliza felt that this tavern would be a lot more comfortable for him than some of the others with flashy lights and loud annoying techno music blaring in the back ground. This one was the closest thing she could think of that was like a Viking bar. Hopefully. She took her beer and began to drink it's contents. She choked slightly and coughed. She still wasn't use to him complimenting her so much, were Vikings always this brave and blunt? "I'm very normal looking I can assure you. There are far more attractive women here than me." she blushed and dabbed her mouth of the left over beer and tapped her foot to the beat of the Irish jig going on in the background. "We are in Havelock, it's a small town in America. I live in this town, but only for a short time I'm from a country far to the East." she finished her first beer and whispered to the bar keep to bring them two burgers. She had always wanted to try a hamburger but being a vampire human food didn't settle well with you.

She smiled brightly and shook her head, sending her curly hair flying over her shoulders, "I'm fine, I'm just not use to all...this."she hadn't been human in five hundred years. The way her body was reacting to Arian was much different to the way it reacted as a vampire. Her heart beat raced, her hands became clammy, and her cheeks were almost constantly blushing. She felt like a school girl with a crush on the football star. Their burgers came out with Arian's drinks smiling she layered hers with all the works and turned to Arian. "I didn't know if you were hungry or not. But this is a hamburger. It's beef from a cow with bread and lettace and cheese, and onions. It's very good...or at least it's what I've heard." she picked up her burger and bit into it with a satisfied groan of approval. Oh yes, every halloween she was turning human just to have a hamburger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 pm

It was probably for the best that Eliza chose one of the more “comfortable” bars. The attire of the bar goers was strange but slightly familiar, and his eyes roved over quite a few before focusing back on Eliza. No matter how curios he became he always turned back to look at her. She was a magnet to him. She drew him in over and over.

“You’re far from normal.” Normal to him was blond hair and blue eyes. Sure, there were a few women with darker hair where he was from but none so lovely as her. “But it’s you I want.” Though the Viking was curious he hardly looked at other women (according to his standards. Arian looked at the other women up and down, but would always turn back to Eliza with loyalty).

“America?” Where the hell was that? Arian didn’t pay much attention to the name of the land’s they traveled, but America was foreign. The word was strange but he shrugged and drank the next beer they bar keep creature set down in front of him. He must have been dreaming. That was the only explanation as to why strangers were touching him and speaking such odd languages, and there was a weird creature keeping up the bar. For a few minutes he turned and watched the crowd again and gave a man a strange look as he patted him on the back. Blue eyes darted around and focused on so many things that he had to do a double take once the burger was set down in front of him. What should he focus on? Obviously the food.

“I’m always hungry.” The (secret wolf) Viking said with a smirk, and couldn’t help but look Eliza over again when he turned to her. There was always a growl in the pit of his stomach, and other strange feelings stirred when he looked at her. Instead of focusing on his feelings and trying to figure out what his emotions were doing he looked at the burger and picked it up without a second thought. There was no need to teach Arian how to eat. He picked up the burger and took a big bite with no hesitation and chewed, then looked surprised and took another bite. Once he had enough room in his mouth to speak he looked to Elizabetia with a light in his eyes. He set the burger down only to take another few drinks of his beer and nearly downed yet another one, motioning for a refill. He was a Viking. Their blood was made of alcohol. “Your home has good food, Elizabetia!” Ari said with a grin and wiped his mouth before biting into the burger again and testing out the fries. "Beauty and good food. What does your family do?" Did they run taverns? She must have been the daughter of someone very important. How did he have such luck?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:35 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza took another large bite from her burger and smiled, human food was awesome. Looking at the Viking next to her she wiped her mouth with her napkin and took a sip of her beer. "You're very blunt aren't you? But then again you are a Viking." She had had many a man say they wanted her but never quite so...blunt. They flirted, they wooed...but never said it out right like he did. She always did like a man that got right to the point.

Finishing her burger she dusted off her hands and nodded, "America is a land to the West of your homeland. It's a large continent with vast lands, fresh minerals, and lots of resources. It's a beautiful place." or at least it was before it was claimed and torn apart and built upon. It still had it's charm but nothing like it use to when it was first discovered.

Swirling her hair between her fingers she leaned back in her seat watching the clock tick on the wall. "I...I don't have a family. I live on my own. I have a...friend, who lives with me. But I collect antiques, relics, historical items. At one time I was a noble woman but not anymore." Looking over her shoulder she hopped down from the barstool and made her way over to the band. Reaching down she picked up a fiddle and plucked the strings a few times. It had been many centuries since she had played the violin and or fiddle but she was in the mood. It was like ridding a bike, You never really forgot how to do it.

Leaning over she whispered the name of the song in the band leads ear and smiled. Putting fiddle under her chin she ran the bow over the strings giving in a loud whining sound. Two men stood up from the crowd and walked to the stage their beers held tightly in their hands. Clearing his throat his Irish voice rang out over the conversations of the bar. "There's an inn of old renown...where they brew a beer so brown...moon came rollin' down the hill one heavensday night to drink his fill."

Another member of the bar jumped on the stage and threw his arm over the first singers shoulders, "On a three-stringed fiddle there, played the Ostlers cat so fair, the horned cow that night was seen to dance a jig upon the green." ((ooc- [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Tis the song she's playing)) Eliza smiled brightly as her finger moved effortlessly over the worn strings of the violin. She hadn't had this much fun in a long time. She gave Arian a playful smirk and jumped on the bar much the drunken patrons delight. Oh she was so glad that rance couldn't see her, God only knows what the woman would think let alone say.

The bar patrons were now singing along to the old Irish tune happily and Eliza was grinning like a cheshire cat. Part of her missed being human, for the emotions, the feelings, the excitement. But she was glad she was a vampire if she wasn't then she would have never have met Francesca or Niles or Arian. That alone was enough to appricate the long life she had. The song came to an end and Eliza bowed low at the waist her hair swinging over her shoulders. Jumping down from the bar she gave the band back it's fiddle and retook her seat next to Arian. "I haven't done that in forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:16 pm

“I say what I mean and I mean what I say.” The Viking teased playfully and finished off his beer. He gestured for the bar keep to bring him another and glanced at Elizabetia with a smirk. The man could drink like a fish and still stay seated on the narrow bar stool with little issues, or so he thought.

America was made even more beautiful by the inhabitants. Arian was about to open up his mouth and say this, but chose to shut up and simply smile. He wasn’t a poet and it wouldn’t come out right, and he’d most likely end up telling her she had nice breasts. Noble women always had nice breasts. The wolf stared at his drink as she spoke, then raised a brow. “What happened?” But before she could answer she was up and gone to join the band and left the wolf gapping in his seat like a fish on land. He grinned and clapped along to her song as many other’s in the bar did, and even jumped down off of his seat to clap and cheer as she played. How was she not a witch?

As she came back Arian was still on the high from the excitement in the bar and grinned. “That was fantastic, maiden!” His face lit up as he looked and spoke to her and he grabbed her to congratulate her, then in a mix of emotions found himself kissing her. The Viking didn’t know where it came from, but didn’t question his actions as he cupped her face and kissed her. His lips lingered on hers as he tried his best not to seem like a starved sailor on leave, and soon he pulled back slowly with the same light in his eyes. “Like I said, you are splendid, Elizabetia.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]To say that Eliza was enjoying herself would be an understatement. In truth, Eliza hadn't felt this much excitement for anything in a very long time. She felt, alive. Well, technically she was alive, but everything about her was bursting at the seems with happiness. For the first time in over two centuries Eliza was relaxed, happy, and excited. Most would look at this as a curse, but she saw it as an opportunity. This night proved that life did go on. That there were things out there than could take away the pain of a broken heart. And even some things that could mend one as well.

She grinned at Arian and nodded her head in thanks at the patrons who complimented her. The vampire did not, however, expect Arian to kiss her. Eliza's body went stiff, her heart skipped several beats while her mind tried to register just what was happening in this moment. Soon enough she closed her eyes and returned his kiss, the two of them earning cat calls and whistles from the on lookers. When he pulled back Eliza took in a deep breath and blinked. Her cheeks were a radiant color of rose pink. It was their first kiss, as man was it awesome. She was a little depressed that it came from Viking Arian and not regular Arian but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

"Th..thank you." she stuttered nibbling on her bottom lip for a moment before paying the bartender for their drinks and meals. The clock on the wall ready 11:15P.M. They had less than an hour left till the curse ended. How she know the curse ended at midnight? Simple...it was magic. It was either midnight or a full moon. Curses were always predictable. "Come on, we'll go to my house for the rest of the evening." she said slipping her arms back into her jacket. France would have a field day with this version of Arian. But she'd rather be in the comfort of her house when she reverted back to a vampire. Not in the middle of a bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 am

Where the Viking came from women did not pick up violins and start to play them along with the band unless they were very, very risqué or drunk. So it impressed Arian that Eliza was so bold. He didn’t like meek, timid little women, and he was beginning to understand why he was so drawn to her. But how had they met? Where did she come from? So many questions rambled about in his head and began to run together as all the beer he drank slowed his quick mind down.

When he kissed her he was bold about it. His hands cupped her cheeks then back into her hair but before long the kiss was over and he was left with a feeling to chase after her like some love sick pup. Wherever she moved he watched, wherever she went he followed. The Viking was much more bold and blunt than the werewolf Arian, years of travel had made Arian a recluse about what he was feeling but this curse may have been just the thing to bring him back out.

“Back to the machine.” The Norseman stated and nodded in agreement. Something sparked in his eyes when she said they would go back to her home for the rest of the evening. “Is it far?” It wouldn’t likely take them long to travel there with her glorious metal steed, but the Viking Sutherland still had a hard time grasping this new world. Instead of asking more questions he followed her out of the bar, his hand on the small of her back as they walked out then around her shoulders once outside. “I could get used to this land, Elizabetia. You will have to teach me to harness your mechanical steed someday.” Once inside the truck Arian rambled on and on about the magic of the new world he was in, and quizzed Eliza about her strange witchcraft like a curious child. Maybe he should have had one less beer, but a Viking Arian was something to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning   At the Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: