Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Come Morning Light - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Come Morning Light

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Come Morning Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 pm

No more fighting. No more arguing. No more trying to convince himself to beg for forgiveness even though he had done nothing wrong. If Addie had held out much longer Andre may have resorted to begging, but his dominant personality forced him to fight back first. For her he would eventually break and drop down to his knees if needed.

A sly grin crept on his tired face when she started pulling him towards the stairs and he obliged her and followed. On the drive home he had been looking forward to showering, eating, and sleeping, completely forgetting the most important thing: nailing his wife. How could he have thought of anything else? He followed her like cartoon after a fresh baked pie’s aroma and grabbed at her hips and butt while going up the stairs. “I’ve missed your cute butt, Addie Louvel.” The wolf teased and grabbed her again, then hopped up a stair closer and buried his head down in her neck to growl and bite at her playfully only to kiss and make it better. Why did they ever fight? The good was so much better and outweighed any bad that they could ever have.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Once only a while ago the mention of sex would have made Adella blush, stammer and shake, hell even a kiss from him made her shy, but now? Andre had polluted her with his sexy ways, she was now quite the little vixen and often came to him for love making without him even having to do anything other than watching TV. She enjoyed it, she liked doing those things with him for he was a beast and oh did she like it. When he grabbed at her butt she jumped and squealed, turning to look at him as she giggled “Andre!” She laughed, playfully swatting his hand away. When he told her he missed her butt she blushed and bit her lip…ok so, she wasn’t totally immune to blushing around him, it still happened from time to time when he said things like that.

When he growled at her neck she squealed more, then sighed pleasurably before turning on the step to face him. She kissed him, her hands gripping at his chest before she leaned back and giggled softly “Catch me” She whispered before turning and running up the stairs to their bedroom, laughing the whole time as she did.

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 pm

There was the smallest sliver of Andre that missed the shy Addie, only for the expressions she would give him when he made her blush. So when she blushed like that now it roused the wolf in him and made him more eager to make her do it again. He grinned like a sly fox, then followed her blindly up the stairs like Pepe Le Pew as she ran away. Though he was a much, much more eager version of the skunk.

He leapt up the stairs after her and growled, chasing her around the bed and grabbing at her multiple times before letting her get out of his grasp. What was the fun if he caught her right away? After a few minutes of letting his little vixen wife slip away he finally grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed, following after her to tickle her sides and hips. The wolf then leaned down to bite at her neck and chest, only to turn his movements more romantic by switching to kissing her body rather than treating her like a play thing. His hands moved more seductively over her body and felt her petite frame rather than trying to make her giggle. A week had been far too long to be away from his wife.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 pm

She screamed and laughed as he chased her up the stairs, glancing back at him with a grin. She squealed every time he almost caught her and would run faster around the room, her heart pounding from the excitement of it. She loved to play with him like this, especially since she never had done things like this before, even as a child for she had never had any friends. It had taken her a while to understand playing, whenever he had tried before she would give him a funny look and wonder what in the hell he was trying to do, like when they had been in Wolf form together for the first time. When he grabbed her she squeaked and erupted into giggles, though she didn’t fight him and let him toss her on the bed.

She wiggled and laughed as he tickled her “Andre! Andre!” She laughed his name, trying to make him stop even though she really didn’t want him too of course. She enjoyed playing around, but when he grew more serious and began kissing her she sighed in pleasure and closed her eyes, making a soft sound in her throat. Her racing heart beat calmed down, but still it had a quick tempo from the way he was touching her. She bent her legs against his sides and moved her hands to his shirt, grabbing at the hem to pull it off over his head, wanting to touch the body she had so missed all week long.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:32 pm

It was strange for the wolf to have to wait so patiently to play with a woman. Addie had been a difficult shell to crack, but now Andre was allowed to reap the benefits of waiting for her. There were few things he loved more than to chase her around and be playful with her. Sure, any man could say they loved sex, but it was the intimate moments before and after that Andre found himself falling more in love with.

He pushed her up further on the bed once things had flipped into a more loving moment. His hands were a little more rough against her porcelain skin than normal, but he had been gone for a week! When she hiked up her legs he growled and kissed her neck but leaned back long enough to let his shirt slide over and off. It had been too long since he had been with his wife, and that night he would make sure she knew exactly how much he had missed her.

After a few rounds in bed (or standing next to the bed) Andre found himself panting and laying behind Adella. His body contorted against hers and he kissed her shoulder blade, his fingers running up and down her arm as he breathed her in. For a few minutes afterwards he was quiet and content to listen to her heart slow down as she caught her breath. Once that was satisfied he crawled over her and kissed her before heading to the shower, oblivious to the text messages and emails he had from his clients and business partners. A few asked when he would be back next week, and one from a woman he used to date asking things she shouldn’t have asked a married man.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm

She didn’t mind the roughness, she had come to enjoy his brutish wolf behaviors in bed. At first it had been a bit intimidating but now she knew it was a good thing, it meant he wanted her and was enjoying her and now she would take him being rough over gentle any day. She had made sure to be very, very giving to make up for the fact she had made such a mess between them when it should have been celebratory from the moment he walked through the door. Just like usual, after they were done she could barely move and just found a nice spot on her side and decided to stay there until her body could begin functioning normal again. She closed her eyes as he laid behind her, glancing back to smile at him before resting her head back against the bed and just enjoyed lying there with him in the quiet.

She pouted when he started to get up, touching his face and kissing him back but she wasn’t ready to get up yet…she wasn’t even sure if she could move even if she wanted. She laid there for a while, just basking in the afterglow, before she heard Andre’s phone beep. She raised her head and looked around for his phone “Andre!” She called to try and tell him his phone had a message, but he was busy in the shower. She slowly sat up and then got off the bed and looked for his pants, finding them on the floor and pulling his phone out before sitting back on the bed. She didn’t make it a habit to go through his phone, but she had heard it beep several times and since she hadn’t grasped cellphones very well yet, she didn’t know if someone was actually calling or if it really was just messages. She started to go through his messages for him to see if anything was urgent after she realized it wasn’t ringing, then stumbled upon the message from a woman….she paused and began reading it, her eyes widening and she gasped. What…what was this?!

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

It had been a long week, but the night made up for it entirely (after the fight, of course). Words couldn’t’ describe how happy Andre was to be at home with his wife in his bed, in his shower, and soon to be in his own kitchen. He couldn’t help his mind from wandering to what life would be like if he brought Adella to New Orleans with him. Would she adapt there? She could continue schooling. There were plenty of witches in New Orleans and he was sure they could find fae to help her grow in her powers. But how could he even ask?

After a long, hot, and relaxing shower, Andre stepped out in nothing but a towel. He ran his hands over his dark wet hair to slick it back and smiled at Addie sitting up in bed. He tilted his head to see the light of a cell phone illuminating her face, but it wasn’t until he reached the dresser that he realized it was his cell phone. Shit. There were emails and texts from business partners and clients… shit. The wolf froze, then proceeded to put a pair of black pajama pants on as he tried to find the best way to let her in on the possibility of moving.

“This isn’t how I wanted you to find out…”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 pm

When he got out of the shower she continued to stare down at the screen, reading the message over and over and over again, trying to look at it in a way that it didn’t mean what It did and she was still paranoid and interpreting it wrong but…no, there was only one direction this message could go too and it meant what it meant. It was a love letter. She slowly looked up at him with angry tears in her eyes and hurt all over her face. How could he?! How could he make her feel like crap and make her feel so guilty and lie to her about lying! He did cheat! He cheated on her and he made her feel like garbage for accusing him when it was true! How could he be so cruel to her?! Why would he do this!

This wasn’t how he wanted her to find out?! She quickly got off the bed and threw the phone at him as hard as she could “HOW DARE YOU!” She shouted “How dare you! I gave you a chance to tell me the truth and you said NOTHING! And now you stand there like this and tell me you didn’t want me to find out this way?!” She shook her head furiously and stormed past him to the closet, grabbing a bag and started packing her things “You make me feel terrible for accusing you! Make me feel like an idiot! And you were cheating all along! You lied to my face!! Did you think I really wouldn’t ever find out?! No, not poor, stupid, naïve Adella! She’ll never find out! She’ll TRUST ME!” She was shouting…even more so than before in their argument. She was truly, a hundred percent screaming at him.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm

What Andre expected the fight to be about was completely different from what Adella was crumbling over. He sighed and adjusted the string that held his black pants up, then ran his hands over his hair to keep it slicked back while it was wet. It should have been a pretty low key fight that he could sweeten her up to … or so he thought.

When the phone came flying passed him Andre dodged it and looked back as it hit the wall, shattering the screen and dying with a sad little bleep. All the wolf could do for a few seconds was stare at Addie aghast, mouth open and eyebrows raised. He raised his hands as if to calm her down but stayed where he stood. “Addie! Addie! Calm down! It’s just a move! I know it’s far but –“ Then she was yelling again. “Wait, what?!” Cheating? They already cleared the air on that!

The wolf reacted on first instinct and grabbed her arm when she came by him to the closet. He turned her and took ahold of her by her shoulders. “Stop! I didn’t cheat on you, Adella! Where is this coming from? I didn’t cheat! I didn’t cheat.” It was all he could do was repeat himself. The wolf let her go and grabbed her bag from her and fought against her by putting her things back where they belonged. “Why don’t you trust me? I’ve NEVER done anything to not have your trust!” By now Andre’s voice was raised in volume but lower in tone, and his wolf itched to get it’s two cents in on the argument.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:57 pm

She was angry. She was furious. She was pissed the fuck off. Before when she had first thought he was cheating just hours ago she had been sad and upset, heartbroken, but now? Now it was just pure rage. She had given him a chance to speak the truth, and he had done exactly what those girls had said he would do. Make her look like the bad one, play a good game of the poor innocent man. And she fell for it! She had believed every false earnest word he had spoken and it had all been a lie. How could he do such a thing so unflinching? Lie to her about lying was what he did and he still have the nerve to stand there and say he hadn’t done anything! He truly did think she was an idiot. Just his stupid little foreign bride that he could dupe. Well, maybe a few months ago but not anymore.

She was so furious she didn’t even know what to do with all of it, she had never been this angry in her life, had never screamed like this but she couldn’t control it. The wolf in her had never been very prominent while in human form, but right now it was very close to the surface, rampaging and trapped with nowhere to go but to storm under her skin. “LET GO” She snapped when he grabbed the bag, so pissed at him she couldn’t even cry. He wasn’t worth crying over anymore. She pointed off to the phone on the floor “THAT’S WHY I CANT TRUST YOU!” She shouted “I read it! I read the message that woman left for you! About how she loves you and still wants you and how she still thinks of the night when you two were together! How she hopes you come back and stay! Is that not cheating? Or do you Americans not call it cheating if it’s just one other woman on the side?!” Since he wouldn’t let her pack she threw on a quick dress and then left the closet and started downstairs to leave.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

This was why Andre had stayed single for so long. Women were crazy. Women looked for problems, and Andre had enough problems on the surface he didn’t need someone to delve in and find more. He was an asshole, a prick, a stone cold jerk off, but he wasn’t a liar and he wasn’t unfaithful. In fact, Andre was one of the most loyal men there was. He was loyal to his pack, and he was loyal above all else to his wife.

Even when she was acting crazy.

“No!” He yelled back, holding the bag back further away from her like a boy keeping a toy doll from the girl he liked. “I didn’t do anything! I didn’t do a fuckin’ thing!” Yelling caused yelling, and Andre’s deep voice was booming back at Addie.

Wait, what? He leaned back and tilted his head when she told him about the love message and racked his brain. Who the hell would have texted him that? No time to think – Addie was leaving. Andre dropped the bag and hurried after her, grabbing her arm as she went down the stairs. “Wait, wait, wait! WAIT a minute, cheri!” He quickly got in front of her and grabbed her shoulders to stop her. “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” He spoke the words loud and clear. “I swear on my family, and on our marriage that I didn’t do anything or anybody! Fuck, sugar! You gotta stop and listen to me! That message must have been talkin’ about somethin’ that happened in the past, because I haven’t had sex with no body but you in… in…” God, how long had it been? “I don’t even remember! I met a lot of old acquaintances in New Orleans and I don’ know if it stirred some old feelin’s, but you’re all I care about, mon cheri. You best believe that.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 pm

He could yell all he liked, she wasn’t going to listen. Just like it seemed she could yell all she wanted as well and he wasn’t just going to admit the truth. Why not? She was already accusing him, she was going to leave, so he just needed to man up and tell the truth finally. But he was too prideful, the Alpha in him was to blame for that. He wouldn’t admit he had done something wrong and she was right. Well she didn’t care because she knew and that’s all that mattered. She tried to pull her arm away from his grip “ANDRE!” She snapped “LET. ME. GO!” She didn’t want to stay, she refused to listen to his lies and pity party that he was a poor, innocent man and she was the mean wife accusing him of horrible things.

“I listened to you before and it was obviously lies! And now these are lies as well. I won’t listen to them. Not like before. I won’t listen” She stared past him, gritting her teeth as she glared “Now let me go, Andre. Right now” She crossed her eyes, tears starting to prick her eyes and she wanted to leave before he saw her cry “I don’t believe anything you say anymore. Now move and let me leave”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:39 am

To say that in any other instance Andre would have backed off was a lie. He was an Alpha. He was bold and brutish and got his way, and it was frustrating him to no end that Addie wouldn’t believe him or listen to him. What could he do to convince her besides shake her? Even that wouldn’t work. She would just wake up in a daze then go right back to yelling.

“No! I’m not gonna let you go until you calm down. You can’t be goin’ out all in a fit, Adella. It’s late and you’re irrational.” She was irrational and crazy. Was it coming to that time of the month? If he dared even bring it up she’d most likely rip out his tongue. “I didn’t do anythin’, I swear! Why won’t you believe me? I swore on my dead family and you still ain’t gonna believe in me.” The wolf held her still and shook his head.

“I’m not lettin’ you go until you talk to me like a sane person, Adella Louvel. Why on Earth would I tell you I love you if I had done cheated on ya? I don’t know who sent me that message because the phone is broken now, but I swear they’re talkin’ about the past. I wasn’t a good man before I met you, you know that.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 am

“I’ll do as I please” Once she didn’t believe that, Andre’s word was final and she was to listen to him beck and call, even though he had never treated her that way she had obeyed him without question…now she had learned independence. He had encouraged her to not be a simpering obedient little wife…bet he wished he hadn’t done that now. ”I want to go to Michelle’s” Michelle was one of her good friends, calm and gentle…she would calm her down from her anger, but first she had to get out of the house and towards campus. She crossed her arms, refusing to look at his face, not wanting to listen to him anymore or even look at him.

“I don’t know. Because your secretly cruel?!” She finally looked at him, sadness breaking through her expression for a few moments before it went back to steely anger “I don’t know anything, apparently….” She muttered bitterly “I can’t. I can’t believe you. Not after what I read. I can’t” She then grew desperate to get away from him and did something she had never wanted to do to anyone…use her power against them. She trained her gaze on him and focused, using wind to compress and push him up against the side of the staircase, giving her enough room to squeeze past “Goodbye, Andre” She said as she wiggled past him and quickly down the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:01 pm

“Yeah, yeah. I’m secretly cruel. I got you here just to trap you then cheat on you. You got it all figured out, sugar.” The wolf quipped angrily in sarcasm and tossed his hands up in the air. What had the message even said that had her so convinced? Some immense detail about what he did, or what had happened?

The last thing Andre expected was for Adella to turn on him like she did. When he felt himself pushed back and out of the way he went into shock and fought against it, only to stand still and watch her squeeze past. He turned and watched his angry wife run down the stairs and waited until she was out the door when he turned and punched the wall so hard that there was a hole in the wake of his fist.

Once Addie was gone Andre reacted. He had held his temper in while she was home and arguing with him, but after all the stress of the past week and then the bonus anxiety from the fight he let go. The young wolf threw the bar stools across the living room, shattered a lamp or two, and all around had a fit. In the end of it all the house was trashed and his knuckles were bleeding, and the wolf was left sitting on the kitchen floor behind the island. The bottle of whiskey half empty in his hand and his breathing slowly easing down.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 am

Adella had stayed strong, angry and determined as she left the house and stomped across the yard to the woods, following the path up to the school. But once their home was out of sight and she knew he wasn’t going to come after her, she broke down crying. She got to the edge of the school and saw the buildings ahead of her, but she stopped and sat down against a tree as she cried and cried….she cried so hard in fact that she ended up getting sick in a bush. For almost an hour she flip flopped back and forth like she truly was losing her mind. She wanted to go back to him. She couldn’t face him. She wanted to forgive him for cheating. But he broke her heart too much. She wanted to believe he hadn’t cheated. But she didn’t want to be wrong in believing him and look like an idiot if it was really true. She just didn’t know what to do, so she just finally got up and continued to Michelle’s.

She had managed to calm down by the time she stood infront of Michelle’s door, knocking and waiting for an answer. It didn’t take long for the blonde nun to appear, smiling when she saw it was Adella before frowning to see her red, puffy eyes and tear streaked face “Adella? What ever is the matter?” She gasped worriedly, but Adella simply broke down crying again and stepped towards Misha, who hugged her and stroked the back of her hair to try and soothe her “Oh sweetheart…what’s wrong? What happened?” She asked, ushering the sobbing little fae inside.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 am

After the blow out all Andre felt he could do was drink. He had ruined the house, ruined his marriage, and felt himself getting into a frenzy of feeling down and dramatic about the situation. Whiskey was his relaxation. It calmed the nerves and made him feel numb like he wanted. He drank, and drank, and drank.

In the morning when he woke up on the kitchen floor he sat up in a daze. It was early, the sun had hardly begun to rise and yet he already hated the light. The wolf squinted and groaned, then peeled himself off the beautifully tiled floor and splashed some cool water on his face from the sink. He groaned and leaned on the counter for a few minutes as his world came back to reality, and he began to hate himself for getting back into old habits. He was not the man that Evelyn had plucked out of a bar fight, down on his luck and depression. He wasn’t depressed. He wasn’t this mess of a man anymore, but look what he had done.

Soon the wolf began to clean up his mess. He threw what was left of the Whiskey away (but not before hurling some into the garbage can) and cleaned the broken glass and random things around the house. Thank God it was a small house, otherwise he would have really fucked things up. After a quick cold shower he got dressed and realized he couldn’t call Adella to make sure she was safe, so he swung by the closest store that would sell him a phone and laid down a few hundred to get a new one. He wanted to read the text, but the kid in the polo shirt at the store told him it was gone with his broken phone. Fortunately enough the woman had texted him again and it came through on his new iPhone. It was from Lauren, a woman he had a fling with back in the days when he hardly knew his name. He promptly set her straight.

Before nine thirty a.m he was at Michelle’s door. He ran his hand over his hair to push it back, a nervous trait of his, and knocked firmly. He should have brought flowers, or breakfast, but he remembered that last night a gift was what set the entire thing off and was doing his best to not seem like a cheating man.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm

“Mr. Louvel"

Adella had been just as much as a mess as Andre. She had sobbed all night, having bursts of anger as she recounted what had happened and how much she wanted to hate Andre for what he had done. Misha’s presence however helped finally calm her, she just sat and held the poor little fairy on her bed until she fell asleep. Misha woke up in the morning to make her breakfast, but as soon as Adella woke and smelled all the food she got sick and ran to the bathroom, then just decided after vomiting her guts out to just take a shower and get cleaned up before she attempted getting near food again. Misha was worried about her, poor thing to be so upset over what was happening to actually throw up…or at least, it was how it seemed, anyway. Misha just felt off about the whole thing but, she ignored it and kept her mouth shut.

As Adella showered Misha ate what she had made, then stored the rest and opened the windows so the smell of food would get out. When Adella came out she’d fix her up some oatmeal or cereal, something simple to not upset her stomach until her nerves calmed. As she was putting the food away she heard the knock and blinked in confusion, wondering who in the world would be at her door so early. D’artagnan? This early? Odd. She closed the fridge and went to the front door, looking through the peep hole she gasped in surprise to see Andre. She bit her lip, debating to open the door but…well…Adella was in the shower so maybe quick…? She opened the door and frowned at Andre “Mr. Louvel” She greeted, giving him a curt nod “I’m very sorry but…Adella doesn’t want to see you right now”
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

With all the things that ran through his mind it was a surprise that Andre hadn’t thought of Michelle. He hadn’t even dreamed that she wouldn’t let him in or that she would tell him to go away, because it wasn’t any of her business. She didn’t know Andre. She didn’t know what he was or was not capable of. So when she hesitated to open the door (the wolf could hear her through it) and didn’t seem too eager to let him in his face didn’t hide his lack of amusement.

“I don’t care whether she wants to see me or not, sugar.” He spoke slowly, his Cajun accent a little stronger than normal thanks to being tired and hungover. “I need to talk to her.” Did she not understand how hard it had been to peel himself off the floor this morning? That alone deserved an award.

“I didn’t do it, Michelle. You should have faith in the goodness in people. Now let me in.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:41 pm

The little nun meant business.

She was ready to be a little sympathetic to him…until he came off as a brutish man who seemed ready to storm into her apartment and do whatever he wanted. Misha was a meek, cautious woman but when it came to her friends and family? Her claws came out. Her soft expression turned hard “Well I do care” She told him firmly, giving him a look that told him she was not going to be a push over about this situation and about Adella. She glanced back and listened to make sure she still heard the shower going then stepped foward, forcing him to step back and closed the door behind her. She then crossed her arms and stared him down. The little nun meant business.

“What I have Mr. Louvel is a protectiveness over my friends and the respect to withhold their wishes and Adella does not wish to see you. Anyway, she is busy at the moment” She kept staring at his face, searching it as if she was looking for something in particular, but her expression still wasn’t pleased with the way he was approaching her or the matter at hand “It is my home and I will allow you in when I want too. You do not dictate that.”
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

In that moment Andre hated women. He hated how protective they were over each other, and how they seemed to band together so easily to hate men. Okay, so maybe he didn’t hate women, but it sucked to be on team testosterone at the moment. His unamused expression didn’t change even when she stepped out further into the hall and shut the door. He didn’t move at first, then slowly leaned back on his heels to give her space. The wolf was unaware that he was coming off as a dick, and quite frankly he didn’t care. He just wanted to see Addie.

You will get further with honey than with vinegar, the wise words he was told as a rowdy young wolf rang faintly in his head. Finally the wolf softened and sighed. He was still quite ridged around the edges, but there was hurt in his eyes that came out from within. “I just wanna talk to her.” He stuffed his hands in his pockets and shrugged his shoulders tensely. “I didn’ do it. You gotta believe me, sugar. I didn’t do anything. It was a misunderstandin’ and I can’t understand why she won’t believe me. What have I done? What did I do to break her trust? I don’t get where it’s comin’ from.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 am

[align=left]

“It doesn’t have to do with trust, Mr. Louvel."

When he softened and seemed to reign himself back, so did she. That he seemed to realize so quickly he was coming off rough made her realize that he hadn’t meant it, so she didn’t have to worry so much about him blowing up or being aggressive to get to Adella and that eased her mind. For if he hadn’t chilled out, she would have called for backup in the form of D’artagnan…and Andre would have had far more to worry about then his problems with Adella if D’artagnan had shown up. She kept staring at him uncertainty as he spoke, arms still crossed and her lips set in a firm line….but then she sighed and dropped her arms, relaxing even further.

“It doesn’t have to do with trust, Mr. Louvel. She trusts you and she loves you. Some situations are like islands, detached from any other experiences or feelings. She doesn’t think you’ve cheated because you did something to her in the past or are capable of it, it’s because some things make us so irrational we can’t think straight, especially with evidence. And from what she told me about the message she read, I can honestly understand why she thought you cheated” She explained gently then frowned at him “But I believe you. You didn’t cheat…I know”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 am

Finally the wolf felt like he was getting somewhere. For the past ten hours he felt as though he was in a downward spiral and couldn't do anything to stop himself from falling. Now he had someone who was listening, someone who would be on his side. The wolf wasn't a man to complain about his wife or troubles to friends. He kept things like that in, so he wouldn't have had an ally's except Michelle. He was grateful.

"Tell her that." He grumbled the words gently then pinched his brow. "I don't know what I can do to make her listen. I tried everythin' last night, and she just took off!" The wolf shook his head. "No, it wasn't just the message. She thought I was different from the moment I came home." No, no. He wasn't a man to bitch about things like that. Andre ran his hands over his face to collect himself and exhaled a long, slow breath.

"What can I do to get her ears to perk up? She won't have anythin' I tell her, and if I try bringin' her a gift she'll assume it's 'cause I'm guilty." The complicated little minx.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

“I can’t. It’s not that easy"

She frowned more and shook her head “I can’t. It’s not that easy. I’m her friend but, I can’t just tell her to believe you and have it be alright” If only life was that simple but, emotions were far too complex and wild for such simple solutions. She nodded, trying to show him she understood his side, but also Adella’s “She was just upset. She needed space and someone to talk too. It’s not a bad thing, sometimes space is needed or all that happens is things get worse and worse” When he mentioned Adella thinking he was different she tilted her head curiously. Adella hadn’t mentioned that.

“Were you acting differently?” She asked, giving him a look. If Adella thought he was acting differently enough for her to think he was cheating well…then he probably was. She wanted to touch his arm, give him a hug, something for the poor frustrated wolf but she didn’t know him well enough to do that “It’ll be alright, will figure this out” She told him in a soothing tone, pausing to take in a breath “She’s in the shower right now, she got really sick this morning” She explained “Let me go inside and speak to her alone, tell her your hear and I think she should speak to you. Now, I can’t promise anything, but I will try my best. Just wait here, alright?” She said, turning back to her door and opening it but stopped to look at him and make sure he was agreeing to the plan.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Andre wasn’t a feelings type of man. He didn’t understand much besides happiness and anger, or at least that’s what he would tell himself. So he didn’t understand why Addie needed to come and vent to Michelle. To him she was just hiding from him, avoiding the fight and ultimately the resolution. He wanted to get it over and done with.

“No. I wasn’t actin’ differently.” He was never wrong. “I even brought her home a present or two, an’ she just accused me of cheatin’!” What else was a man supposed to do? Should he have bought her a bigger present, or just arrange to wear a chastity belt while he was away? They probably didn’t even make those for men.

“Fine.” Andre nodded slowly, still unhappy with the idea but he knew it was all he would get. The wolf crossed his arms over his chest and paced back and forth in the hall, running his hands over his head. What could he do to convince her that she was crazy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Morning Light
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next