Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Come Morning Light - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Come Morning Light

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

Come Morning Light - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:55 am

There wasn’t one thing about Louisiana that Andre didn’t love. It was his home. Just being in the state put him a little more at ease, since going home made things feel better. It had comfort here. Maybe not for Addie, since he could feel her tension in the car, but it offered a sort of mother’s embrace to Andre.

The wolf got out and walked around the car to open the door for his wife. He could feel her uneasiness and it made his wolf restless within him, so he extended his and to help her out of the car. “You have to have faith, Adella.” He spoke his strange French again, it felt so long since he’d spoken it to her. “This is the only option we’ve got. You have to give it all of your faith.” All and then some.

After coaxing her out of the truck he went to the woman and nodded his head, extending a hand to shake. She took his large hand and pulled it closer, examining him as though she was feeling something deep down to his soul. “Hello, Andre. It’s good to see you again. You’ve change since we last met.

The last time Andre had seen this witch was when they were both young. He had been a teenager, and his father had needed protection from a fleet of vampires in the area. The memory flashed through his mind and gave him a little more hope that she could help them. “You don’t know how good it is to see you, Miss. Chloe. This is my wife, Adella Louvel. Addie, this is Ms. Chloe.” He had been holding her hand the entire time to reassure her, but now he turned to her and let go. The witch reached out for her hand, and felt her distress before she even touched her.

It will be alright, child. There’s no need to worry now.” There was a warmness in the witch's voice and a friendliness that reached her eyes, but she was still a strange character. As they stood on the porch the frogs began their choir around them again, having stopped when the truck pulled in, and now brought the swamp back to it's natural harmony.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She gazed at him as he spoke to her in the only language that made her happy to hear and nodded her head after a few moments. He wanted her to have faith, for he obviously had faith in whatever idea this was because it was the only option they seemed to have. She just felt so hopeless…but he was right. If she didn’t have faith then she wouldn’t put effort and if there was no effort this would surely not work no matter what. She squeezed his hand with her small one ”I have faith in you” That’s the only faith she could have so far. Faith in her husband who she knew was going to do everything he could to save their baby.

She walked slightly behind him as they went towards the woman. She looked between them as they spoke then nodded her head to the woman in greeting, but stayed silent for now, still feeling uncertain about her and not knowing why. She took Miss. Chloe’s hand hesitantly, but when she heard the warm tone to her voice she relaxed some. ”Can you save my baby?” She asked softly, her expression desperate and hopeful for the answer she wanted to hear.

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 am

As the swamp around them seemed to ease back into it’s natural state with creatures croaking and chirping it put the wolf at a little more ease. Black magic caused animals to stray and stay silent, as if they knew what was going on. It put the man’s mind at ease to know that the magic Ms. Chloe was about to use wasn’t so terrible after all.

I can’t promise to save your baby, Mrs. Louvel, but I can redirect your wolf.” She held her hand and looked the desperate woman over, feeling her character and heart beat through her hand. “It’s yours and your husband’s job to take care of the baby. I’m just here to tame the wolf.” She smiled then, her eyes trustworthy to them but from the look of her it was clear she wasn’t friendly to many.

Come inside, child.” Finally Chloe let go of Adella’s hand and went inside, leaving her door open for Andre as he followed and held Addie’s hand to guide her. Inside there were even more strange things hanging. Candles lit around her wooden home, leaves, flowers, bones, and other assorted witchcraft things hung from every hook on the wall and were in interesting little jars upon the shelves. “You understand the price and outcome of this, little Andre, don’t you?

Yes.” He replied, holding Addie’s hand tightly. “Can you reverse it once the baby is born?

I can, if you can hold yourself until then.” As she spoke she was stirring a mixture in a small stone bowl, adding a few leaves and the mixture steamed. “The other’s that I’ve done this for have only been able to handle it once, so I advise you to take more precaution after this child.” Andre nodded and looked down, feeling guilty that he had put Adella into this mess by being careless. He looked to Addie and leaned over to kiss her cheek, then motioned to a stool nearby.

Have a seat, Addie.” He didn’t want her to get too tired. The wolf then looked to Ms. Chloe. “Can you explain once more, so that Addie understands what’s going to happen?

Certainly. Mrs. Louvel, ” She started, pouring one last thing into her bowl. “I’m going to transfer your wolf’s energy into your husband. Your wolf will still be in you, but will be more or less lifeless. It’s life and energy will reside in your husband until you can bare the weight of the werewolf again.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:47 pm

When Ms. Chloe explained what she could do, Adella was confused and looked to Andre for explanation. Redirect…her wolf? She didn’t understand what that meant or if that was a good thing or a bad thing. It didn’t sound very scary, the way she spoke about it made it seem very simple…but had had learned with her own magic that it was never so simple as it seemed. This strange woman sounded confident though…so maybe it would work. Maybe her baby could be saved somehow. When she released her hand she grabbed Andre’s again for comfort, holding it tightly and staying close to his side again.

She looked around with wide eyes, her gaze looking to Andre every three seconds it seemed for confirmation that everything was safe and alright. Price? Outcome? She didn’t like the sound of that, not at all. She looked to him worriedly “What price? What is she talking about?” Money? Did she want money for this? If not, what else did she want for a price? Magic came with some dangerous prices sometimes. It made her scared. She didn’t want to sit and be anywhere away from him but she was feeling queasy and so she nodded and went over and sat down slowly.

When Ms. Chloe explained more…it just confused her more “I don’t understand. What do you mean transfer the wolf? How?” She looked at the bowl she was mixing then between the two of them “Will it hurt Andre? What about the baby? Will it be a wolf? What happens if its born and it shifts? What then?” Questions poured out of her.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Things like this never came for free. Magic never came without a price, but luckily enough Andre had worked out a deal with Ms. Chloe that it wouldn’t take a magical price tag to save his child. It would only cost him the amount of a new car, but those were menial details he would worry about later. So he shook his head to Addie, giving her a look to not worry about it as he did whenever she spoke about money. He didn’t want her to worry.

The witch laughed at Adella’s questions. “Wolves don’t shift until they reach puberty, my dear. Babies don’t have the strength to shift.” They didn’t have the strength, knowledge, or even the urge to shift until they were at least ten years old. Boys changed even later.

Your wolf’s energy and life will reside in your husband. She will still be in you, so you will always be wolf – there’s no changing that… but I can put the werewolf’s energy in Andre so that you won’t feel the need to shift. That’s what ends a pregnancy. That’s what I’m going to stop.” She handed moved through her home to grab a few other things, including a small bucket that she handed to Andre. “Here. This is for when you lose your lunch. It’s no easy task to house the life of two, right Adella?” The strange witch giggle with a twinkle in her eye, then pulled open an old book to the page she had open and put on a pair of glasses to see better. “Everyone ready to begin?

With his bucket in one hand he took Adella’s hand with the other and kissed her. “I love you, cheri.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:56 pm

She frowned “But…but that’s with wolf babies, isn’t it? When they’re in wolf form? But this baby will be different. What if it tries to shift and dies?” She was just being a worried mother. There were so many things to think about and worry about and she felt a little overwhelmed by this befuddling magic and what it meant. It might fix the problem now, but what about all the problems down the road? Thinking about it made her sick to her stomach and she grew pale from the queasiness. Ms. Chloe explained things further and it made a bit more sense…but she didn’t answer if it would hurt her husband or not.

When she gave Andre the bucket she frowned further and got even more nervous and unsettled “What will happen to him?” She asked, frightened for him. Was it worth the cost of him being harmed by this to save their child? She gazed at him as he kissed her hand, her hand trembling. She was scared…she didn’t know what this magic was or still exactly how it would work and affect him and her. She was scared “I love you” She murmured, her eyes glued on him.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 am

Child, there isn’t nothing I can do for you there. Your offspring will either be human or wolf, and maybe part fairy if it’s lucky… but you won’t know more until they’re older. Babies are the least of your problems. Just wait until you have a teenager on your hands. Especially a teenager thrown by this one.” She nodded her head to Andre, shaking it as she remembered how he had been in his younger days. The meek little wife was in for a surprise if she had a son.

When Addie continued asking questions Andre squeezed her hand and let Chloe mix her magic. “I’ll be fine, Addie Lou.” He only called her by that nickname when he was doing his damnest to comfort her. “I’ll just be more energetic, that’s all.” She could worry more after they had secured everything. “You need to relax for this to work. Take a deep breath.” Andre was doing his best to keep himself calm, not to mention Addie’s nerves running to their end.

Their fight seemed so trivial now. Andre stood still, feeling his heart race in his chest as the witch began to speak in old tongue he couldn’t begin to understand. He stared at Chloe, watching her mouth as she spoke, his eyes dazed and his body began to feel strange. Things were no longer tense. The stiffness he felt in his neck was gone, and soon the large man dropped to his knees as he stared at Chloe. His breathing slowed and his hand slipped away from Adella’s as his body completely relaxed to allow the excess energy in. Finally he managed to turn his head slowly to Addie, fascinated by the glowing light that surrounded her. The energy of her wolf was so pure, so beautiful and innocent yet still so wild. He stared in wonder like the stoned man he was and watched as Chloe gently guided the spirit. Every candle in the room flickered and went out, giving way for the wild life that floated into a small cloud above Andre. The swamp was silent around them as night began to fall and the light from the lycan’s spirit illuminated the windows of the small home.

With one last chant the witch grabbed Andre and pushed his head back, directing the spirit to slam into Andre and knock him to the ground. The wolf shuddered and rolled onto his side, shaking and convulsing as he gasped for air. His body tensed once again and his grew wet with sweat and the glowing slowly faded. Just as Chloe promised, Andre lurched and vomited in the bucket on hand, growling in between heaves.

Stay back. Let him get his sea legs.” Chloe said sternly as she held Adella’s arm to keep her away from the wild and sick looking man. “Just let him breathe.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 am

She didn’t know much about his teenager years, really she knew close to nothing. But she wanted this to work so she could find out. So she could have this baby and have it be exactly like him and be as difficult as they wanted, she didn’t care, she would have a child and that’s all that mattered to her right now. Once she hated his nick names, they had driven her wild with irritation, but now she loved them and remembered once more he was trying his best to keep her calm and she wasn’t making it easy. She squeezed his hand back again and took in a deep breath to try and calm down. He said it would be fine….so it would be fine. She hoped.

She kept his eyes on him as Chloe began to spell or whatever this was, but her nerves just kept crawling back up so she closed her eyes and took in another deep breath. She felt his hand tug from hers and she quickly opened her eyes to see him kneeling on the floor “Andre?” She asked worriedly, glancing to Chloe then back to him. Was this what was supposed to be happening? Why did he look like that? She got up off the stool and kneeled down beside him hesitantly touching his arm “Andre? Sweetheart? Andre?” Ok, she was panicking…this was probably what was meant to happen, but she was still panicking. What if something went wrong? What if this was too much for his body?

When the spirit was shoved in him she freaked. Why did he react in that? Maybe they shouldn’t have done this. “ANDRE!” She stood to try to move closer to him but looked back when Chloe grabbed her and told her not too. But he needs me” She insisted, feeling her own stomach lurch to hear him getting sick but she hated to see him looking so sick and dealing with it alone on the floor like that.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 am

In the minutes following the spell Andre was lost. His eyes were glazed over, wild and showing his wolf fully every time he managed to open them. Normally the man had so much control over his wolf and werewolf nature, but with the added weight of Addie’s spirit he struggled. His body was laced with sweat and he hardly heard Adella’s voice. He continued to vomit in the bucket until there was nothing left, and the growling took over the sound of his dry heaves. He panted and growled, even snarled a few times with his head down and hair in his eyes.

Chloe pulled Adella back more forcefully. “He needs you to step back. He’ll be alright, but he’s going to lose control of his wolf and you don’t need to be in the way and get hurt.” He would lose control. It was inevitable. He had too much power forced into his body. Chloe was sure he would regain his strength and control, but it would take a few hours. She continued trying to get Addie to step back even further before telling her, “Stay back and let me handle him, honey.

The witch then went to Andre. She removed his shoes, then tried to help him take off his shirt but he snarled at her and she stepped back. “Easy, boss. Easy.” A low growl was the only sound in the room as Ms. Chloe went and opened the door. The fresh night air called out to the wolf like a siren’s song and immediately Andre turned to look at the open door as he panted. Instead of getting up he crawled to the door, slowly and painfully as he fought his body from shifting. “Don’t fight it, Andre. Just run it out.” She spoke, her Cajun drawl even thicker than Andre’s.

All that Andre could muster was one last glance at Adella with an untamed expression before he lept from the door and shifted mid-stride. The large black wolf shook it’s coat in the warm Louisiana night, then leaned his head back and let out a long, sad howl that sent chills up Chloe’s spine. The creatures of the swamp began to chirp and croak as the wolf took off, running into the woods to fight his own inner battle.

He’s home.” Ms. Chloe said in an almost sad tone as she looked out the door after him, then shut the door to look back at Addie. “How you feeling, my dear? Does it feel like a weight has been lifted?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm

She was so worried for him. She didn’t know what to do or what not to do…seeing him so lost made her feel lost as well. This was Andre. Her strong, powerful husband who nothing ever affected and here he was…sick and pale and looked absolutely terrible. She didn’t want to listen to Chloe and if she hadn’t been pregnant she would have ignored her and rushed towards him, not caring about her own safety. But now she had someone else to think of and she couldn’t risk harming the baby, so begrudgingly she listened. She let the woman pull her back and out of the way and she stayed back, though every fiber of her being wanted to run to him and help him with what he was struggling with. But as Chloe told her she let the woman handle him herself and kept a wide berth from her uncontrolled husband.

Adella moved slightly closer to the door once Andre went outside and watched him run off. She wrung her hands and shifted from foot to foot “Will he be alright? I mean…just to leave him out there all alone? Is that how he’s going to feel the whole time?” Nine months of him going through that torture? That wasn’t fair to him. She couldn’t do that to him. The question directed to her made her pause and she frowned, pausing for a moment. She felt…different, it wasn’t as sharp as maybe the things Andre was feeling but she did feel different “I…feel fine. I feel good. The baby will be safe now?” She asked softly as she put a hand to her stomach.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:54 pm

He will be fine. Don’t worry so much about Andre. He’s thick skinned.” Chloe stepped inside and went to get Addie a glass of water from her small kitchen. “You just worry about yourself and try to get some rest.” A few seconds later she offered the glass of water to Adella and smiled down at her stomach. She took Addie’s hand and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in, then exhaling slowly out. In the distance Andre howled again, then yipped afterwards in a strange way.

It didn’t phase Ms. Chloe. She held still to Adella’s hand then opened her eyes. “Your wolf is dormant. You won’t be able to shift, so you won’t hurt the baby.” After letting go of Addie’s hand she began to clean up the mess that the spell had created.

I knew Andre when he was a young pup. He’s strong; he’ll be able to hold two spirits. He just needs time to gain control over your energy.” She dumped the bucket of vomit into the toilet and flushed it, then began to rinse it out. “He’s definitely mellowed out since his Pap was alive. He’s cooled even since Nicky was alive.” Oops, was she not supposed to mention Nicollette?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Even though Chloe seemed so confident he was fine, didn’t mean she’d feel relaxed herself. She went to stand by the window and looked out, wondering how long he would be outside and when he’d return. Would he be the same? Would he be able to be around her and trust himself? She didn’t think she could last the whole pregnancy without him by her side. Rest? She didn’t want to rest, not when he was out there suffering in pain and sickness. She glanced back as Chloe brought her water and she took it, thanking her for it and took a couple sips, beginning to look back out the window but stopped and turned back to the strange witch when she took her hand. She pursed her lips and tilted her head, wondering what she was searching for or seeing.

She felt relief to hear the baby was fine at it had worked…but at what cost in return? She sighed and took a couple more sips of water, listening only half to what Chloe was saying…until the name was mentioned. She turned her head curiously “Nicky?” She asked, her brow furrowing some. She walked over closer to where Chloe was “Andre has never spoken to me much about his life here. Only a little, but when I try to pry more, he insists it’s not important and that it’s in the past”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 pm

It troubled Chloe to hear Adella say that Andre wouldn’t speak of his past. She stopped in the midst of her cleaning to look up at Addie with a furrowed brow and she mulled over the words, then began to clean some more. “He was a lost soul after the pack was killed. I think he blamed himself for it.” She scrubbed the bucket, then rinsed it again, always keeping her hands busy.

When he was younger he was a trouble maker, but he got away with a lot of it because he was a charming young bastard.” The woman laughed and shook her head. “I can’t tell you how many times he got into bar fights over girls or gambling.” She then eyed Addie, trying to gauge her reaction over the information. “Nicollette calmed him down some. She put him in his place and reminded him that a strong alpha needs an even stronger woman to hold him steady. After she was killed he wasn’t the same man. He started drinking and gambling, then there were some days he was so stoned or drunk that he couldn’t even recall his own name.” She stopped her cleaning again to take time to really look at Addie.

You seem to hold him up right. You give him purpose. That’s what he needs… a reason to get up in the morning.” With that the witch went back to her cleaning and laughed at a memory. “Does he still snore if he sleeps on his stomach? He used to wake the whole pack with that grizzly sound.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 pm

She nodded some, going to the chair she was sitting before and sat down once again “He told me about his pack. I could tell he blamed himself. I spoke to him a little about it, told him it wasn’t his fault…he didn’t seem to grasp that” It broke her heart to think her husband felt such guilt over something he couldn’t have controlled. When she started to talk about him when he was younger she smiled and sat up a bit more, interested to hear about Andre, that he hadn’t been the controlled gentleman he was now. A trouble maker? Andre? But when she thought about it, made sense and she laughed some in agreement “I can see that in him, that he caused trouble” When they first met he had seemed so stoic and firm, but now she saw the playful nature he possessed and the deviant little things he did which she loved.

When his first wife was mentioned she sobered and glanced down, listening still. “He really loved Nicolette, that was always clear to me after I knew he had been married before. He keeps some of her things in the attic still. Won’t even let me put her picture out” She pursed her lips and frowned “He had children before as well, correct? Boys?” It was still odd to her that he had this whole life before her, a life he had chosen completely on his own. She fiddled with her hands “He told you I assume, that our marriage was arranged. He didn’t pick me…I didn’t pick him” She paused for a few moments “What was she like? Their marriage together. Their family”

She then smiled again and gigged, nodding quickly “Yes, he does! It’s impossible to try and wake him, no matter what I do. I’ve gotten used to it by now, against my will”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Andre takes the weight of the world on his shoulders. He was their alpha, he was supposed to protect them – that’s how he sees it when really those hunters were out for blood. He’ll let it go, not today or tomorrow, but he’s slowly forgiving himself.” It seemed that he was forgiving himself by putting his energy into taking care of Adella. If anything were to happen to her Chloe wouldn’t know what to do with the mess that Andre would be, but it was better than him drinking. He was in a much better place.

Chloe wasn’t sad for the loss of Nicollette. She believed her spirit would live on in other ways, and that they would meet again some day. In that thought she found hope and there was little sadness left in her eyes when she spoke of her. “She was his first love. She was bold and spoke her mind, and she put him in his place but was ever the lady in front of a crowd. You remind me of her a little. You even look similar.” She gestured to Addie’s hair, then pushed her own behind her ear. “Yes, he had two boys. He loved them dearly, but he was still a spry young buck himself. The three of them should have driven Nicky insane, but she was a patient woman.” She laughed and shook her head. “They were just pups when they were killed… three and five I think. Little Louie and Ace.

Once the witch was finished cleaning she started a to boil some water to make tea. “Just because you didn’t ‘choose’ each other does not mean you’re not meant to be. You were chosen for each other, but not by conventional means.” She brought out the cups for tea and set them with the bags ready to go. “Andre Louvel doesn’t stick around anyone he doesn’t truly care about. He wouldn’t waste his energy, but he will be fiercely loyal to those he loves.” She gave her a knowing look, then giggled.

If you plug his nose he’ll roll over and stop snoring.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:05 pm

She listened quite intently when Chloe spoke of Nicolette. She was intrigued, she knew nothing of the woman other than a picture and the three words Andre had spoken about her. She knew it was perhaps a little morbid to want to know about his dead wife but, she wanted to know about the woman, how she had acted and what about her had made him choose her to be his wife and to be in love with her. Had she been completely different than Adella? Similar? These things that may not be important for Andre to speak about were important to Adella to know. As she listened to the person Nicolette had been…she realized she was totally different from her. Adella didn’t speak her mind, maybe now, but one could blame the baby hormones for that. She wasn’t bold. So she was surprised when Chloe said that they not only looked alike, but were alike personality wise.

“I don’t think were alike at all” She murmured. She frowned when the boys were mentioned and she shook her head sadly “Oh my goodness…” They had been just babies, she didn’t realize they had been that young when they were killed. She started to rub her stomach, the nerves from worrying about Andre was getting to her. “I know…I love him and he loves me but…” She lowered her gaze “I suppose I’m just a little selfish in…in knowing Nicolette was who he wanted to spend his life with. He is only with me because she is gone. And…well…that he won’t ever love me and the baby like he loved his first family…” Should she be talking about this to a stranger? She knew she shouldn’t, but Chloe was the only person she had met that knew Andre so much.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:32 pm

There was a light in Chloe’s eye when Addie denied that her and Nicollette were similar. “Oh trust me, child, you’re more alike than you know. I bet Andre would bend over backwards for you. I bet you have him wrapped around your little finger. Why else would he be doing this?” Why else would he be risking his life to make her happy? Men were never as heroic with babies as they were with the women they loved.

Just because she came first doesn’t mean he doesn’t have room to love you just as much. You can’t expect a man to stay alone the rest of his life. If that were true men would be rare, because they die off without us ladies. They can’t take care of themselves.” She knew how horribly Andre had taken care of himself without a woman in his life. “He loves you unconditionally. What he did was an admirable thing. It isn’t pleasant. I don’t want you to fret, but it’s not a pretty thing what he’s going through. It hurts, and it’s hard, and a lot of men can’t handle it but I know he can.” She adjusted herself and took a breath. “And he’s doing it for you. If that’s not proof of how crazy Mr. Louvel is about you then I don’t know what is.

The kettle started to whine and she got up to pour their tea. “Are there any other doubts you have? Any worries you want to share? We’ve got all night.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Andre wrapped around her finger? She couldn’t see that. Her husband was so independent and stubborn and liked things his own ways…or did he? He was an incredible husband to her, but even after being married to him for a while now, she still had that mindset that she was still his little wife that was meant to do everything for him and was below him. Could it be possible she was secretly the one in charge over him? She just could not see that, but Chloe seemed to think so. She was wondering if the woman had some...ability to see things and into people’s mind. She just seemed to know everything “Well…it’s his child. It could be a son. Of course he’d try to protect it” Any man would, wouldn’t they? Protect their lineage?

She knew Chloe had a point, Andre could love her as much as he had loved Nicolette, but she just always felt insecure, especially since she hadn’t know anything about her. She always worried he compared her cooking to Nicolette’s, that she didn’t clean the house like she did or it wasn’t the same when they made love. She always wondered if he just looked at her and wished she was his first wife, wished she did things the way he was used too. “I just…I just try very hard to make him happy and I always wonder if it’s enough” She then winced to hear what Andre was going through was painful and difficult. Her stomach even felt queasier.

“We had a fight” She sighed, looking guilty “I…I was terrible and accused him of awful things. We have never had an argument like that before. He was very upset with me and then all this mess happened” She shifted in her seat “I just, I can’t stop worrying that, that he won’t want me. It’s common where I come from for women to do the slightest little thing to upset their husband and they don’t want their wives anyone.”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 pm

There was something peculiar about the salt and pepper witch. She knew things that other’s didn’t, and could see further into people than expected. This had never been announced to Andre, but he had always known there was more to Ms. Chloe than she let on.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head with a smile. “You won’t accept the fact he loves you, will you?” The more she spoke the more she reassured that fact. “You need to fix yourself, Adella Louvel. Build your confidence and strengthen your backbone so you can raise a strong, bold child. Listen when Andre tells you he loves you. Listen when he says you’re beautiful, and that you mean the world to him. If he doesn’t use that choice of words you can look into his eyes and see it.

The witch handed Addie her cup of tea and blew on her own cup to cool it down. “Couples quarrel. That’s no reason for him to leave, it’s only reason for him to beg for your forgiveness. You have the eggs, you man the rules.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:13 pm

It was true, Adella had no confidence. She wasn’t raised to have a backbone, she was raised to believe she was worthless and below everyone else in the world. That no one could love her and no one would ever see her as anything but a disgusting mutt. She knew Andre loved her but at the same time she told herself it was not and would never be the same type of love he felt for his first wife, that he would always see her as the woman he was forced to marry but still cared about. It was hard for her to see herself as anything but what she had been told all her life until she married him. But she wanted too “I don’t know how to fix myself...but I want too. For him. I love him”[i/]

She took the cup and thanked her with words and a smile, but all she did was look down at the liquid and feel too nauseous to attempt to drink it [i]“He did beg…and I didn’t forgive him”
She sighed and looked towards the window “Now he’s all alone out there in pain and I can’t do anything”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:46 pm

The calm and seemingly kind witch listened to Adella’s problems as she sipped her tea. She eyed her a few times, but mostly listened with her gaze down and in thought. Finally she looked up to her and knitted her brows. “Oh, buck up, child. You’re loved by a wonderful man. You’re about to have his baby. There’s no reason to be sad. Turn your thoughts around and start focusing on the good in life rather than the bad – that’s how you can fix yourself.” She leaned over and took a long walking stick and used it to reach across and bop Adella on the head playfully and gently. “Pull it together. You’re going to be a mom.” There was only so much love before it became tough love.

After a few more minutes of tough love there was a howl far in the distance. The swamp creatures continued to croak and chirp, singing their nightly serenade and making the witch at ease. “The frogs don’t sing when something’s wrong. As long as you hear a ribbit you can rest at ease that Andre is fine. You should get some sleep before he comes back. I imagine he won’t be back until day break or later.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:57 pm

No reason to be sad? She thought there were plenty reasons to be sad. She and Andre had a huge fight that she was unsure still about the outcome of it and now he was in pain going insane out there alone and now on top of it she still had worried about herself and his first wife. Fairies were guilty creatures, at least her village had been. She lived with burden her entire life, it was normal for her to feel it, to not feel it made her think something was wrong. What good did she need to focus on? Her pregnancy, she knew she should be happy and excited and be focusing on that but it was all still so new and she had no much left on her mind after all this. She stroked her stomach some and pursed her lips. A mother. She was going to be a mother. Did she even know how to be?

She squeaked and jumped when Chloe tapped her on the head, blinking owlishly at the woman before smiling and laughing a little. “I know…you are right” She looked towards the window once again when she heard Andre and felt edgy. She wanted to go to him and comfort him so badly. “I do not think I can sleep” She was tired but she wouldn’t be able to rest knowing he was out there “Is it alright if I wait outside on the porch for him to return?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Of course she was right. Chloe was the type to only think positively. She was far from overly optimistic, but she was never the pessimist. “It does no good to dwell on downward thoughts, Adella.” She said, digging in her point as she looked her over and sipped at her tea.

No.” She said calmly, her mouth barely leaving her teacup. “You need rest, and there are wild hogs in the swamp.” Not to mention other creatures, but hogs were the girl’s biggest concern. “They might not sound like much to a foreigner like you, but hogs are vicious. They’re worse than wolves.” She frowned at that thought. “But there are still no wolves in the bayou.” None had returned except Andre and the occasional loner.

Finally the witch caved in and raised her brow threateningly. “Fine. We can sit out there, but if you try and leave to find him I’ll hog tie you.” She rose from her seat and went to the door, leaving it open to let the fresh night air cleanse her house while they sat outside and waited for the troubled wolf.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:32 pm

“N-no…?” She hadn’t been expecting to be told no so boldly. She didn’t want to sleep. She couldn’t sleep. She knew she needed it but that didn’t fix anything, that wouldn’t mean her body would allow her rest. She wouldn’t rest until Andre was back here and was safe and taken care of, and then shed sleep. Wild hogs? Pigs she meant? Why would she need to be afraid of pigs? “I only wish to sit on the porch. I won’t wander. I promise” She insisted, giving her the infamous Adella Louvel puppy dog eyes that seemed to be able to melt anyone’s heart. Either she sat on the porch or she sat inside, but no sleep was going to happen till she saw Andre and that was pretty obvious in her eyes.

When she gave him she sighed in relief and smiled “Thank you, thank you. I promise I won’t go to find him. I’ll stay on the porch. I will” She quickly stood, setting her tea down then walked outside. She went to the edge of the porch and sat down, gazing out hopefully as if she thought she’d be able to see Andre out there. She vowed to sit there all night for him, be loyal and faithful and tend to him the moment he showed up. But the little fairy was tired…more tired than she expected. She lasted several hours, she stuck through it like a trooper…but sooner or later she found herself lying on her side and falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Ms .Chloe was a force to be reckoned with. If she said no there was little anyone could do to change her mind, but somehow Addie’s puppy eyes worked. She caved and let the girl sit out on her porch, but stayed out there with her. The older woman propped herself up on the porch swing and began to knit. Yes, knit. She wasn’t quite the trooper that Addie was, and soon was asleep, cooed to by the song of the swamp.

In the early hours of the morning when the sun was just beginning to rise and the heat hadn’t quite reached an unbearable amount Andre returned. His body ached and scratches littered his sore muscles. His hair and beard were a mess with dirt and a few twigs here and there, but he managed to pull a pair of shorts out of the SUV before going to his sleeping wife. The wolf walked up to her, then got down on his knees in front of her and touched her arm. “Addie.” He said softly, leaning in closer and ready to collapse completely to the ground. “Addie, wake up.” His voice was a croaky whisper, and after a few short seconds he leaned on the step beside her and exhaled a long overdue sigh. There was still a sense of wild in his eyes, but it went unseen as he shut his eyes and closed them tightly out of sheer exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Morning Light
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next