Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Best Part is Falling

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

“How long…do, fae, relationships last?”

She watched him remove some of his clothing, grinning as he crawled on the bed. She scooted down a bit to lie back against the bed, slipping her arms around his neck as he leaned down to kiss her. She giggled, her heart beginning to race and goose bumps rising on her skin like her body was on edge, waiting for something exciting to happen. And she knew what exactly her body wanted, because her mind was flashing images of their night together and it made a blush rise on her cheeks in a soft pink shade. She shivered as his hand slid under the shirt to her stomach, stroking the back of his hair as she looked up at him, searching his face she laughed softly “You didn’t have a good day, did you?” She said with some amusement, she could just tell he seemed a bit stressed from his day.

She shook her head “It’s fine, you had work. You had to go” She understood, even though at first she had worried that he had run away from her this morning, he was here now and all those thoughts were gone. “You’re here now, that’s all that matters” She blushed more when he mentioned their ‘activities’, returning the kiss before turning on her side as he lied on the bed and cuddled against him, resting her head on his chest. She traced her fingers over his chest, chewing on the inside of her lip for a few moments before speaking “How long…do, fae, relationships last?” She asked quietly, shifting some “Khalid said once that fae are, are kind of fickle and…and they don’t tend to stay long, they stray so I was just, wondering, well…I mean, just wondering is all, because no matter what I mean, that’s alright but I was just…wondering” She wasn’t very good at this.
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

D'artagnan smiled and ran his fingers through Michelle's golden hair enjoying the silk like texture of the long locks. "I invisioned stabing several students in the eye with my pen. Honestly, children these days want everything simply handed to them." his voice was low and angry as he thought of his students. He was a music instructor. One would think that in college students would at least know how to play music well but no they were tone deaf, they complained, they wanted a break. D'artagnan would give them a break alright, break their annoying little necks!

He looked down at the tiny woman on his chest and smiled. Just seeing her made everything just wash away and he felt at peace. Perhaps it was her aura, the calm comforting aura that surrounded her that made him that way. "Yes, I am here now...and Wrinkle is preparing dinner so we should eat in about an hours then we can go up to the roof and watch the stars. There's suppose to be a meador shower tonight." Granted it was a magical one made by D'artagnan to wow the pants off of Michelle but still. Romance was romance.

Blinking he tilted his head back to gaze her face. "Khalid is a moron granted he's my best friend but he's still a moron." shaking his head he chuckled at the image of Khalid scaring Michelle with stupid things like that. "All fae are different, some fae like fairies or elves mate for life, others have multiple lovers. Djinn's normally don't have relationships due to their situations." Being a slave for all eternity tended to cause a little trouble in the romance department.

"However, I enjoy long relationships and I tend to keep hold of you for a very long time." he tightened his grip around Michelle and kissed the top of his head, "Forever and ever."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:30 am

“Really?! I didn’t know that!”

She giggled and shook her head, gently smacking his shoulder “Oh D’artagnan, they can’t be that bad” Of course she thought that, she saw the good in everyone and never seemed to get annoyed or ticked off by people. She put one of her hands on his face, letting her thumb brush against his cheek as she kissed him with a smile, wanting to melt the anger he had away “I am sure your students appreciate your hard work deep down, they just don’t know how to express it properly”. She felt a bit odd at first to be cuddling with him like she was, she had never done this before, but soon that slight awkwardness vanished and she was completely at ease lying there with him. Her heart was still beating fast and her body so alive having him close again, she just hoped it wasn’t obvious.

She raised her head and looked at him with excitement “Really?! I didn’t know that!” Oh that sounded so wonderful! She had never seen a meteor shower before, she had always wanted too. She then pursed her lips and made a slight face “I feel a little…odd, that Wrinkle…I mean…that he knows we…and he was in the house and…” To her, Wrinkle was like D’artagnan’s seven year old child, so it was very uncomfortable to know he knew what they had done. “Is he alright with it? Is he scarred? I wanted to talk to him about it but…” Well, she was still trying to wrap her head around the fact she had sex, so she was hardly prepared to speak to Wrinkle about it.

She chuckled “He isn’t a moron” She liked Khalid, sure he had his…faults, but she liked him and believed every word he told her. She wondered what unicorns did…did they mate for life? Did they mate at all? Maybe they just….poofed into existence or something. When he mentioned Dijnn didn’t do relationships she frowned, feeling her heart stop “Oh…” What did that mean then? Were they not together? Did they just sleep together? Did he not think this was going anywhere? But he said I love you…but maybe I love you really meant your very nice in Fae talk. Her mind went into a frenzy of panicked thoughts before she allowed herself to refocus and realize he had said he wanted her forever. She glowed, a big goody smile on her lips. She kissed his chest “You make me happy” She whispered “I…I want, to be…with you, forever too…”
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 am

D'artagnan smiled at her, oh if only she knew. Perhaps he should let her sit in on one of his classes. Then she would see the little demons for what they were. Horrible little leeches that liked to suck away any form of happiness he had in his life in a matter of two hours. Still, Michelle always seemed to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing really ever got her down. Unless of course you mentioned something about going to hell for committing adultery. Then she would probably go catatonic.

"Wrinkle has seen and heard far worse I promise. He'll be fine." The little forest creature hadn't told the Elders of what happened but that didn't mean they wouldn't be curious as to how Michelle was adapting to her magical powers. Perhaps he should start teaching her some magic. Just basic things but it would keep her entertained.

"No, Khalid is a moron." he nodded his head and stretched his bones popping loudly with his movements. Her words warmed his heart, leaning down he captured her lips with a heated kiss before pulling back and smiling. "I'm going to shower...there are some clothes in the dresser for you. Go get dressed and I'll meet you for dinner in a few moments." stealing one more kiss he got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom gently closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 am

Oh goodness...she had done something bad, hadn't she?

She didn’t know how she exactly felt to him saying Wrinkle had seen and heard worse. What had he seen and heard exactly? Did he just mean overall he had seen worse or he meant sexually when it came to D’artagnan he had seen worse? But no…no, that was silly, she couldn’t think about that. It was obvious D’artagnan had other lovers, he was no inexperienced man, even her naïve little self could figure that one out. But still…she wondered exactly how many women had come before her. How many women had he told he loved? How many had meant something to him like she hoped she meant to him now? But she couldn’t ask, that would be terrible to ask him such things. So she just put on a smile and nodded “Well…good, good” She just had to be glad that Wrinkle wouldn’t be traumatized.

She laughed “He’s just…special” She wasn’t sure there was a real word to describe Khalid, but she felt moron was too harsh. She squeaked playfully when his lips captured hers, making a pleasant sound as she leaned into him. Oh goodness…was her body going to go haywire now every time she was near him? It felt good but so crazy at the same time. She then nodded, beaming like a love struck fool “Ok” She said, watching him go into the bathroom. She giggled like a school girl, just fool of happiness before she got up from bed and went to the dresser, finding the clothes and getting dressed. She then searched for a comb to run through her hair, then suddenly remembered Mia. Had she gone into the labyrinth? Was she safe? Putting the comb down she quickly went to go to the phone. She needed to call her.

She dialed her number, feeling anxious as it rang then with a sigh of relief she heard Mia’s voice “Hello?”. Misha smiled “Thank goodness, you’re alright” She said in relief. Mia gasped on the other end “Misha?! Oh my god! I was so worried! Everyone was freaking out, there was some demon thing in the school and I saw you go out into the hallway and I-I was so worried. We all got evacuated from the great hall and…and it was such a mess. I was so worried!” Mia said in panic and Misha had to gently shush her “I’m fine, perfectly fine” She didn’t want to tell her the real story…Mia was better off not knowing the scary details. “I went by your apartment and you weren’t there! Where are you? Are you at the church?!”. Misha paused, biting her bottom lip “Um…yes?”. Mia sighed, seeming to clam down “I figured. With all the deaths and stuff, you’d be praying and…you know…all the things catholic nuns do in situations like this”. Misha nodded to herself, then realized she wasn’t speaking and had to answer “Yes…yes…right. Right” She spoke to her a little longer before hanging up.

She went back to the bedroom, lying back on the bed and sighed heavily, frowning at the ceiling. She should be at the church, shouldn’t she. Praying for the people who had lost their lives to that demon, being there for grieving souls….but she wasn’t. She was here. Because she had sex. Out of wedlock. With a fae. Oh goodness...she had done something bad, hadn't she?

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 pm

A shower was just what the Djinn needed. The hot water washed over his pale skin and relaxed his tense muscles. Of course he could totally do something that would make him even more relaxed by that would be for later. Once he was very clean he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around his waist and grabbed another to dry off his long blond hair.

Pushing open the door he stepped out of the steam filled bathroom and looked down at Michelle who laid on his bed. Didn't he tell her to go downstairs? Why was she back in here and looking like someone had just kicked a puppy or something. "Michelle?" D'artagnan said softly tossing the towel he used to dry his hair onto one of the chairs in his room. "What's wrong?" Oh Jesus, it happened. It finally happened. That nun switch in her brain had finally caught up with her and now she was regretting everything. Bloody fucking hell!

He did his best not to groan at the thoughts that ran through his mind and took a seat next to her on the bed. "What's on your mind love? He had a big feeling he wasn't going to like whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:39 pm

“I can’t do this”

She raised her head and looked at him when he got out of the bathroom, slowly sitting up, a frown still on her lips and she fiddled with her hands on her lap. She shook her head “Nothing…” Ok, she was a bad liar, that much was obvious she knew that. But like everything else, she didn’t know how to bring this conversation up with him. When it came to God and Jesus and the Bible, she always knew exactly what to say and clearly spoke her mind…but everything else? Clueless and stammering and in her opinion, she was a great big loser. She kept her gaze down and sighed before she slowly looked over at him. Oh goodness…did he have to be naked? Sure he had a towel but now she knew exactly everything under that towel and it was going to make focusing very difficult.

“I spoke with Mia” She started “I, wanted to make sure she was alright. She thought something happened to me…she expected me to be at the church” Guilt was in her voice, she felt so guilty. She should be at the church, she should be doing what she had chosen to make of her life, a nun serving God and helping others. Instead, she had had sex and was swooning away in his home on his bed “She said a lot of people died….” Her eyes were cast down as she spoke even though she was facing him, but then she finally looked up to his face “I can’t do this” She whispered “Being a nun and…being in love with you”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:33 pm

She was lying, she was a horrible liar and he didn't like the fact that she was lying to him. It made his body feel all weird. "Michelle...lying is a bad thing." he said nudging her hip softly. He had a bad feeling, a really bad feeling. He just hoped he was wrong about it and it was just something he had eaten.

D'artagnan nodded at her words, of course she would be worried about Mia. When she mentioned the church D'artagnan's stomach tightened painfully, yup this was going in the wrong direction. But he let her continue because he honestly didn't trust his voice right now. And then she said the words that made his world come to a stop and his heart hault in mid-beat. He looked at her with sad eyes before turning away.

"I see."

Those were the only words that he could bring himself to say at this moment, snapping his fingers the towel tranformed into a pair of silky pajama pants leaving his chest bare. Running his fingers through his hair he kept his back turned to the woman on his bed and cleared his throat. "I understand...after all you were a nun before...all of this. I'll have Wrinkle take you to the church." He felt sick to his stomach, so much so that his face paled. Sure he should fight for her but it was her choice.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:19 pm

"At all"

Lying was a bad thing she knew…but it was hardly the worst thing she had done. Kissing a man was a sin enough as a nun, but she had gone far beyond that. She had slept with him, was here living in a little fantasy world with him when she needed to be at the church like Mia and other people expected of her. They had survived being killed by a demon, they should have gone and told the dean and tried to help people…instead they had had sex. It was the worst possible thing she could have ever done. Now all she could think of was how disappointed her aunt would be if she knew about all of this, how horrified and disgusted she’d be that Michelle would do such a sinful thing. But she loved him…but she told herself that wasn’t a good enough excuse to sleep with him.

His reaction to what she said broke her heart and her shoulders slumped, watching him sadly. When he turned away from her she felt a spark of panic hit her hard. She didn’t want to lose him, already now she felt a ache to have him turn away from her but she had done something wrong and needed somehow to make it better. How could God forgive her for doing such a thing? This wasn’t just sex outside of marriage that was bad enough, she was a woman of God. This was absolutely forbidden. She touched his back and scooted close to him “Wait” She said quickly, not just wanting to leave, it was scaring her and he was acting so…calm. That frightened her as well. “I…I just, I…” She stammered for a few moments, trying to find the right words “That’s the problem” She finally got out “I don’t know, if…if I want too…want to go back to the church….” She swallowed hard “At all”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 pm

D'artagnan honestly didn't know how to react. The first woman he has felt any form of interest in has just told him that she couldn't be with him because of the bloody church. He sighed and braced his hands on the dresser and sighed heavily feeling his eyes water. He fought back the feeling of emotions that swelled in his chest. He was a strong man, he had been through many battles, seen things of untold horror yet when this little woman said those words it made all those things seem like a bloody walk in the park.

Her hand on his back made his body stiffen. He resisted the urge to turn around and try to talk her out of it. If she left part of his soul would possibly shatter into a billion pieces. She was struggling to speak, finally summoning up the courage he turned around slowly and faced her taking her hand in his he gently kissed her fingers. Once she finished he finally lifted his gaze to hers and brushed his fingers over her cheek, "I will not force you to choose Michelle. I love you, you are the first and only woman who I have ever felt these emotions for. But I know that the church is important to you." there was a glimmer of hope in the darkness. If she decided to stay with him he would make her happy, keep her protected, even deal with her crazy church nazi aunt.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:35 pm

“…but I can stop being a nun”

She felt like a terrible terrible person when she touched him and he stiffened. It almost made her withdraw her hand and step back but something in her told her otherwise and instead she stepped closer to him. She rested her head against his back, wrapping her arms around his middle and held him. She had never seen him like this, not her stoic Djinn fae. She preferred him angry and yelling at her then this, she felt more helpless with him like this and felt a heaviness in her heart. When he turned to her she watched him forlornly, closing her eyes when he took her hand and kissed it, her other resting on his chest. She took in a breath as his fingers touched her cheek and then her eyes opened to watch him as he spoke.

She smiled softly “I know you wouldn’t…I know” He had never forced her into anything and she knew he wasn’t begging for to not go back to the church because he didn’t want to make that choice for her. “I love you too” Tears touched her eyes because she felt so frustrated and clueless to what to do. She felt guilt but she also loved him so much that she wanted to make the guilt go away. “It is important to me…but your important to me as well. I don’t think I could just…try to go back like things never happened. I don’t know if I can be a nun and still have feelings for you and there’s no way to stop having feelings…” There was such weight to her words, the thought of not being a nun…that’s what she was. But they loved each other, had shared intimacy , so how can she just go back? She slipped her arms around him and hugged him “…but I can stop being a nun”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 am

D'artagnan wrapped his arms around her tightly when she basically said she chose him over God. Looking up at the cieling he smiled and in his head said, Sorry, she's mine. he was half tempted to stick his tongue out but fought against it. Instead he burried his fingers in her hair and kissed her gently on the lips not hiding the smile that was spread across his face.

It would have stayed that way until her heard someone clear his throat. D'artagnan's eyes snapped open and landed on his father who stood in the middle of his bedroom with his arms crossed tightly over his chest. D'artagnan's heart sank. Leaning back he kept his hand firmly on Michelle's head to keep her from looking at his father. From what he could see, the Elder wasn't happy, not one little bit. "You've done something very bad D'artagnan." came the cool seductive voice of his father.

D'artagnan straightened his posture and slowly moved Michelle behind him, keeping his eyes locked on his father. "You've taken the innocence of a unicorn do you realise what you've done?" Of course D'artagnan knew, he was a fae after all he knew the stories, the history and the legend. What he had done was a sin in the laws of the fae. Punishable by death. "Yes, I know." A tight grip latched onto his wrist yanking him away from Michelle and across the floor. "For your crimes you shall come with us. And then we're coming back for the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 am

"You can’t hurt him!”

She was scared. She was very scared. She had just told him she didn’t need to be a nun, that her feelings for him were stronger than that. She had said that. Outloud. God had heard her. How could she have said that without thinking?! Because she meant it. She knew right then and there it would be impossible to end things and for her to continue being a nun. She had sinned, and she wasn’t saying because she had sinned it was over and she should just keep sinning away but…the deed was done, things between them were solidified and she couldn’t end that because she couldn’t do that to him or herself. She did want forever with him, maybe it was silly but…she truly believed it. She giggled at his smile and kissed him back happily. Yes she was afraid of what she was ultimately deciding…but at the same time, she was happy.

When she heard someone clear there throat she jumped, wondering for a moment if it was Wrinkle but that didn’t sound like him at all and D’artagnan’s instant reaction made her worry. When she heard his father’s voice a cold dread crept through her body and she tried to whip her head around to look at him, but was kept still because of D’artagnan’s hands. Fear was in her eyes as she stared at him and his father spoke, feeling her body begin to tremble. He knew? How did he know?! She didn’t understand how the Elders worked at all, it frightened her. She finally turned her head when D’artagnan pushed her behind him, her hands gripping onto his arm, her hands trembling. She didn’t want another fight, she couldn’t handle another fight….

Well, she got her wish in the cruelest way. She screamed when D’artagnan was wrenched away, staring in horror for a moment before quickly moving towards them “NO!” She shouted “NO DON’T HURT HIM!” She shook her head, watching his father angrily with hot tears in her eyes “He didn’t force anything on me! I chose too! You can’t hurt him!”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 am

D'artagnan's father grabbed Misha's arm and tossed her to the bed casting her a look of disgust at her outfit. D'artagnan's scent was all over her. "Keep your hands off of her!" D'artagnan spat struggling against the magical bonds that held his arms above his head and bound his magic. If it hadn't his father would be a bloody pulp for touching her that way. The elder sneered at his son and grunted, "You have no idea what you've done you foolish woman. You let him take your innocence! Your powers will change completely!"

D'artagnan tilted his head to the side. Her powers would change? "I can do whatever I want. I am the Elder of the Fae. For crimes of taking a unicorns purity, the Djinn D'artagnan will come with us for punishment." Turning sharply on his heel D'artagnan floated off the floor and was dragged behind him. "I'll be fine Michelle...I'll come back I promise!" D'artagnan tried to fight against his bounds. "I Promise!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 pm

"Please don’t take him!"

She gasped when he tossed her aside to the bed, losing her balance as she fell against it. She put her hands out to support herself up, her head quickly turning to stare back to D’artagnan and his father. How could she help?! She didn’t know what to do! She wished Tristian or Khalid was here, for they would know how to handle this but her? She was simply terrified, and now D’artagnan was going to suffer for it because she was a little weakling. She glared, shaking her head “I don’t care! I don’t care about my powers! They can change all they want. I love him!” She didn’t want her power! Didn’t he understand that? She wanted nothing to do with being a Unicorn. That’s why she wore Tristian’s bracelet to constrict the power and why she never spoke of being a Fae…because she wanted nothing to do with it!

Icy fear gripped her heart “Punishment?! What punishment?! What punishment!” She demanded, her voice shaking. What were they going to do to him? Where were they taking him? This was all her fault! Tears exploded from her eyes and she stood from the bed, shaking her head “No!” She sobbed “No! No don’t take him, please! Please don’t take him!” She covered her mouth as she cried, wanting to do something but didn’t feel that she could. She was letting him get taken away. She couldn’t do anything. “D’artagnan!” She cried out his name, looking around the room as if…something might call to her, but nothing did. She then shouted for the only other person around and she was pretty sure he was as useless as her, but she was freaking out “Wrinkle! Help!”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:56 pm

"Get your hands off of me!" D'artagnan bellowed trying to fight against the bound that held him captive. But everytime he fought they would tighten around his wrists and already he had lost feeling in them. His father back handed him making D'artagnan's vision swim. "You are nothing more than a disappointment. You should have died with your mother." The Elder ignored Michelle and dragged D'artagnan down the stairs his back hitting them rough wood with every step.

The Elder came to a stop in front of a large mirror that reached from the ceiling to the floor. It was large with elegant designs along the golden frame. Tapping his cane on the floor in front of the mirror the mirror cracked and shattered. But instead of flying outward it sucked inward creating a portal of spinning colors. "You wont escape me this time D'artagnan." The Elder looked back at the unicorn in tears a sneer spreading deeper on his face. Pathetic woman. Love was for the weak.

D'artagnan looked back at Michelle with a sad smile, "I'll be fine Michelle...you'll know what to do." Wrinkle came barreling out of the kitchen when Michelle called and looked at the Elder with D'artagnan in tow. "Master?" The forest creature looked to Michelle and back at the Elder. What was going on, where did he come from! The little forest creature looked at D'artagnan and his eyes spoke volumes. "Protect her Wrinkle..." his eyes said, no words were needed. Wrinkle gave a small nod and then in a flash, D'artagnan and his father were gone.

The spiraling vortex disappeared leaving the mirror intact and shiney. Wrinkle walked over to Michelle and gently patted her leg. "Wrinkle sorry...he is." he honestly didn't know what to say...he felt useless like always.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 pm

"How do I get him back?!"

“STOP IT!” She shouted when his father back handed him. Her knees wanted to give out on her, but she couldn’t, she had to get him back…but deep down she knew there was nothing she could do. She followed them downstairs right behind, crying and begging the whole time for D’artagnan to be let go “Please it’s not his fault! It isn’t! I-I…I tempted him! It’s my fault! Please don’t punish him!” D’artagnan had already gotten in trouble once and it was because he defended her and now he was getting in trouble again just because of her. She had done this to him…she had to make it right. When they stopped infront of the mirror she touched D’artagnan, looking at him desperately “I’m sorry…I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry…what do I do?”

She looked to Wrinkle and watched him frantically, knowing he could do as much as she could but…she just couldn’t let D’artagnan be taken. Then suddenly they were gone, he was gone and she turned back to look at him and…no one was there and the mirror was intact “No” She whispered and quickly moved towards the mirror, touching it, trying to…to do to it like D’artagnan’s father did. When she could find nothing she started to hit the glass, crying mournfully “NO! NO! Wrinkle! Wrinkle how…how do you…how do you open..this…thing thing!” She kept hitting the glass and touching it until finally her legs gave out and she fell to her knees “He can’t…he can’t be…g-gone! How do I get him back?! Wrinkle I…I can’t…” She covered her face and continued to cry.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Wrinkle didn't do well with crying. It made him nervous. So much so that he was currently shifting from one foot to the other and tugging on his ears. The Elder had taken D'artagnan to the Fae realm. Michelle was not ready for such a place. There were those there that would eat her rather than look at her twice. The forest creature walked over to her and gently dabbed her eyes with his long ears. "Master would not want Misha in Fae Land. Fae land dangerous place...not for pretty unicorns." he was trying to calm her but he wasn't good at it.

Human emotions were strange but he didn't like to see Michelle crying. Taking her hand he gently rubbed small circles on her palm with his thumb. "Master did very bad thing. Very bad...but Misha is Unicorn. Purest and wisest out of all fae. Royalty." he was trying to give her some confidence. They would be back for her, of course it would be after they dealt with D'artagnan. Looking at the mirror he rubbed her hand gently. "Wrinkle go make tea...talk more mkay?" the little forest creature wiped her eyes again and disappeared into the kitchen contemplating on whether helping her or just staying out of it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm

“I’m not anything, Wrinkle, but a girl."
"

She looked at Wrinkle as he wiped her tears, but they kept coming in droves, her lips trembling as well “But I-I-I have to help him..i h-have too…I have to help him” She sobbed, shaking her head mournfully “I have too…I have too” She hung her head, staring at the floor as the sobs made her whole body shake. She made a angry sound and sat back “Unicorn! This…this…stupid Unicorn thing is what has gotten him in trouble! I never asked to be like this! And now he’s being punished for everything about me! It isn’t fair!” He shouldn’t have to pay for her mistakes or for what she was. Why couldn’t they just leave him alone?!

She looked at Wrinkle sadly “I did it as well! D’artagnan wasn’t the only one who participated! I wanted to sleep with him!” She ran a shaky hand through her hair “I’m not anything, Wrinkle, but a girl. A normal girl. I can’t do anything” But sit here and cry as D’artagnan was being harmed and who knew what else. She nodded as he mentioned tea, just continuing to sit on the floor and stare at the floor. She couldn’t abandon him, but she couldn’t reach him. She had nothing to help him…her head snapped up as an idea struck her. Of course! She quickly scrambled up and ran to the kitchen, her eyes searching for Wrinkle and landing on him before speaking “Khalid!” She exclaimed “Khalid! He’s a fae, so he can go to the Fae land, right?! He would know how to get there and, and, and he’s old, right?! So, so he’d know what to do, wouldn’t he?!”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Misha no talk like that, no no, Misha very special. Misha last unicorn she is. Very special. Nothing normal about her. Beautiful, smart, and kind she is. Wrinkle loves her...so does Master he does." The small forest elf tapped her leg softly when she continued to cry unsure of what else he could do to help.

As he sat in the kitchen he made the tea and rocked on his feet trying to think of a way to help. However when Michelle scrambled into the kitchen he jumped ten feet in the air and placed a small hand over his heart. KHALID! Wrinkle tilted his head slightly, his ears brushing against the floor as he did so, "What of him?" he asked slightly confused as to why all of a sudden she was thinking of Khalid. But then her words made sense.

Khalid was a powerful fae, held highly in the fae realm for his powers. He could possibly help though the only question would be why he would, Khalid didn't like the Elders any more than Wrinkle or D'artagnan did. They were powerful creatures some say they were the first of the fae, Khalid could go, but it wasn't clear what he could do to help. But instead of saying those things which would cause her to continue to cry he nodded his head slowly and removed the tea kettle from the stove, "Yes, Master Khalid could.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

“Then he can take me!"

Wrinkle’s words warmed her heart and she gave him a small smile through her tears. She was touched he seemed to think so highly of her but…she didn’t see it at all. He didn’t seem to understand that she didn’t want to be special…she wanted to be normal. She had never been one who liked being special in any way. As a nun she didn’t see herself as any different from other people, she just happened to be more devoted to God was all. She was just a plain girl who wasn’t smart enough or brave enough to save the man she loved from being taken or to figure out how to get him back. But the fact that he said he loved her made her happy “I love you too” She just hoped her love for him didn’t get him in trouble in some twisted way like loving D’artagnan had.

Her solution was so simple. Khalid. He was brash and a pain and crude sometimes but he was the only fae she knew and could trust. D’artagnan was his best friend and she considered her and Khalid very good friends…of course he would help. He had too, he was all she had. When Wrinkle confirmed that Khalid did have the ability to go she felt even more hope “Then he can take me! He’ll take me to the fae world! He can take me and help me get D’artagnan back! He’ll know what to do!” Then she was quickly gone just as quickly as she had come in to go to the phone to call him. He had to help, he had too, it would work out fine…because if he couldn’t, who else would bother?

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Wrinkle did not like where this was going. Yes he wanted Michelle to stop crying but for her to say she wanted KHALID of all people to take her into the Fae Realm. Well that was just suicide. Not that Khalid wasn't a capable person it's just that....well...he was stupid. Wrinkle liked him but didn't trust him as far as he could throw him. The Fae Realm was a dangerous place with monsters more horrifying than anyone could imagine. Michelle would be a walking target of "Come eat me I'm a unicorn".

But before he could say anything she was already up and out of the kitchen. Oh dear, this was bad. Very very bad. Fixing the tea he balanced the tray on his long ears again and walked into the living room where Michelle was making the call. The little forest creature honestly hoped that Khalid was busy with the witch. That way Michelle would be safe and sound. But knowing the fae, as soon as he heard D'artagnan and in danger, he would either laugh his ass off and think it a joke or go all Rambo on the Elders. Either way...the little forest creature would be stuck cleaning up the mess...as usual.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:31 pm

You felt like you just shot Bambi’s mother even if you weren’t the one to make her cry in the first place

She dialed his number and paced, well, as far as she could pace with the cord. The phone seemed to ring forever until finally he picked up “What do you want?” He sounded groggy and cranky, which meant he had probably just fallen asleep…what had he been doing all night? You know what, she didn’t even want to know that. “Khalid? Is it you?” She asked, wondering if it was the professor, though the tone of voice really should have given it away “No, it’s fucking Winnie the pooh” He growled. ”Misha, I got chased around by a ugly demon last night and have barely gotten any sleep and because the professor gave Tristian the bed I am sleeping on the damned couch, so right now is not the time….” He paused and seemed to suddenly be shuffling around “Where’s that scroll thing? Hamilton!” He hissed. Misha’s eyes widened “You saw the demon too? Are you alright?”. He sighed “Yeah, were fine…are you and D’artagnan alright?” And simply the mention of his name made her begin to sob.

“Misha? What happened? Misha! What happened!” He demanded, thinking the worse. How could he not? She was sobbing her eyes out over the phone after they brought up an evil mouth chomping demon. It took her a few moments but she managed to choke out words through her crying “The Elders took him! They took him and I-I don’t know…I d-don’t know how too-“ That’s all it took. She heard him curse and start moving around his apartment “Are you at D’artagnan’s?” “Uh huh…”I’ll be there soon” He then hung up. She put the phone down and went back to pacing and crying. It seemed like centuries until she heard a knock at the front door and she ran to it, opening it up to see Khalid standing there looking clueless and disheveled “Why in the hell did the Elders take him?!” He asked in frustration, but was only met with Misha sobbing and putting her arms around him. He stiffened, holding his arms out a bit and looked down at her “Uhhh….” He didn’t do crying. Tristian’s crying was bad enough, when Misha cried? You felt like you just shot Bambi’s mother even if you weren’t the one to make her cry in the first place “Uhhhh…little hobbit? Little hobbit! Get over here!” He hesitantly patted her back and tried to shuffle her back inside.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Wrinkle just watched from a distance as Michelle called Khalid and of course started to cry again. There wasn't anything he could do, he wasn't powerful he was just a little forest creature. The most he could do was simple magic tricks. He sat next to her while she waited for him, he was half considering spiking her drink with a sleeping potion to help her sleep and relax all this crying was doing nothing for his nerves and it was beginning to give him a headache.

Then finally Khalid arrived and before he could even jump from the couch she was at the door and crying in his arms. It was a rather amuzing sight to see really, Khalid all confused and hugging her awkwardly. Wrinkle merely rolled his eyes at Khalid when he called him a hobbit again and grabbed Michelle's hand softly. "Inside we go Misha....cold outside it is." he lead her away from Khalid and sat her back down on the couch before handing her a nice cup of tea.

"Master and Misha did something very bad...Master Elder came with chains and drug Khalid to Fae Realm for punishment." Wrinkle said rubbing Michelle's hair softly. He didn't use D'artagnan's name knowing she'd probably start the water works again if he did. Instead he pointed to the mirror, "Took looking glass route...dangerous indeed."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:18 pm

“You’re not afraid of them?”

Misha stepped back from Khalid, sniffling and wiping at her red and swollen eyes from all the tears. Khalid was just glad when Wrinkle came and took her, because he didn’t know how to deal with her like that. She followed Wrinkle to the couch and sat down, taking the tea with shaking hands but simply held it, staring down at the liquid contents before looking up to Khalid as he came and sat beside her on the couch. He was worried, her behaving like this about D’artagnan had to be very, very bad. “So, what happened?” He was keeping calm, he had too at least for now because he had a feeling if he wasn’t it would just send her into another sobbing fit and freak her out. He looked to Wrinkle when he spoke and raised a brow “Bad? What did you do?” He looked to her curiously but she refused to look up out of embarrassment.

He sighed “Misha, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what happened. I need to figure out how bad the situation is” There was impatience in his voice but she simply glanced at him for a few moments then away and fiddled with the cup in her hands. He stared at her oddly then it clicked in his head and his jaw dropped “You didn’t” He said in surprise and she just pursed her lips. He laughed “Holy shit! I didn’t think you had it in you, little nun! Tristian and I had a bet going, I really didn’t think you’d ever let him between your legs. Like, ever. How was it? Was it all romantic movie like or a secret bondage act?” He was smirking…then realized how bad this way and made a face. Misha really did look like a kicked puppy. Oops…he wasn’t making it any better. He sighed and leaned back “So, D’artagnan had sex with a Unicorn” He looked to Wrinkle “He’s screwed”

She looked to Khalid horrified “Why is it so wrong?!”. He gave her a look “Misha, in fae terms, it’s like….a human raping an angel. You just don’t…do that, unless you want to go to a place worse than hell. Fae don’t mess with Unicorns. It’s a sure fire way to get killed. Your species is too pure and are polluted too easily. Don’t touch Unicorns. Universal Fae rule” As soon as he said the word killed her face grew pale and she looked sick, covering her mouth she lowered her head and began crying again in agony. Ok, maybe he shouldn’t have used that word exactly…”He sexed up the purest creature on Earth. There not going to take this lightly. It’s the cold hard truth” She cried harder and he sighed But doesn’t mean the problem can’t be fixed”

She looked back to him, tears still streaming “You can help him?” She asked and he smiled “Of course I can. I know all the Elders, especially Papa Djinn.” He made a disgusted face. She frowned “You’re not afraid of them?” Her question made him laugh heartily “Me? Afraid of the Elders? Please. I dealt with them centuries ago. They don’t mess with me” He grinned “One thing Elders really hate is their own weaknesses….so it’s wise not to mess with a Fae that can shove that in your face and torture you with it” He shrugged and Misha smiled “So you can take me to the Fae land!” She sat up, hope all over her face…and he quickly crashed it when he looked at her like she lost all her marbles “Fuck no” He exclaimed so harshly it shocked her “Are you kidding me? Take you to the Fae land? You’re a Unicorn. Who can’t even use her own powers. That’s like taking your pet cow to a slaughter house for a fun little tour, Michelle. It’s just shit you don’t do” He looked at Wrinkle and glared “Please don’t tell me you told her I would take her to the damned Fae lands”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Part is Falling
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: