Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Best Part is Falling

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Wrinkle continued to pat Misha's hand softly while she talked to Khalid. When he started to laugh a the fact that Misha lost her innocent he shot Khalid a look that could kill. He wanted so badly to hit that mad in the head with a frying pan for being so stupid. She was in pain and he was laughing at the fact she wasn't a virgin anymore. The man was an idiot. And of course he had to go and saw that D'artagnan was now screwed though Wrinkle could only nod in agreement.

"He's right Misha...he is, unicorns rare and prized creatures...magic beyond comprehension. Master took innocence changed your powers." he was just glad she hadn't learned how to use any of her magic yet it would suck royally if she had to start all over again. At least this way it would be easier.

When Khalid looked at him he dove behind Michelle and peaked over her shoulder at him, "Wrinkle not want Michelle to cry anymore..." it wasn't a good enough excuse he knew but he just couldn't stand to see her cry anymore. But maybe Khalid's explination of the situation would make her just stay home and wait for them.He doubted it but he could wish.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm

“So…what? What does that…mean?”

He shook his head and kept glaring at Wrinkle. Damned little creature making promises that couldn’t be kept. She frowned “How? How did my powers change? I don’t understand what’s so important about that”. Khalid made a face, mulling over his head trying to explain it “Frodo over here probably knows way, way more than I do but in my opinion, which my opinion is always bes anywayt, this is my theory on what that could mean” He turned more towards her but she didn’t budge, just turned her head to look at him, wanting to stay closer to Wrinkle and his comfort “All Fae have their limits. I could never do what D’artagnan can do and he could never do what I do. The Elders are what they are because they don’t have limits. Unicorn limits are too, healing people and making trees grow and helping fluffy bunnies and purifying things. Good shit like that” Misha gave him a look for his cursing and he rolled his eyes “Sorry”

“Anyway, Unicorns do good. Just good and Unicorns only mate with other Unicorns, keeps the purity. They also don’t have glamour’s as far as anyone knows, so you’re a…novelty. If you got pregnant, well, who the hell knows what that kid would be like. Also, since D’artagnan popped your cherry it’s like taking the safety feature off a gun. You’re unlimited” He looked to Wrinkle “Am I close, Frodo?” He asked as Misha frowned, sitting there looking very lost “So…what? What does that…mean?” Khalid looked back at her and ran a hand through his hair. Seriously, teaching a monkey about Fae would be easier “Unicorns are powerful enough for what they’re limited too. Now that you may have no limits…you could be dangerous to the Elders. You could kick their asses. They don’t like that”
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

"Very close indeed. Unicorns are made of magic, like Master you can do anything once you've been taught but unlike master you have the ability to do without ever getting tired or running out of magic. Normal fae like me and Master Khalid have only so much magic until we get tired and must rest you on the other hand can do it infinately. Like...a magic well." That would be why the Elder wanted her in the forest. They could pull magic from her without her getting hurt.

"In the end Misha, once you have mastered your powers...you could take over the council. But you are untrained using your magic now would only upset the balance of thing and end up hurting you or others." Magic to the untrained was deadly and they often ended up doing more worse than good. But she would be trained, D'artagnan would return and then he would start training her. It would be easier now that she didn't have a cap. But at the same time, magic was corruptable, now that she had no limit the only question would be, would she let it go to her head or would she keep it tame like D'artagnan.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 pm

"I’ll stay behind. Just get him back, please”

Misha looked between them, feeling like her brain was going to explode. What? What? What? What? “So I’m…dangerous?” She questioned slowly and he nodded like it was the most normal thing in the world “Well, yeah, you could be if you don’t watch it” She frowned at this and looked to Wrinkle “But I don’t…I don’t want to be dangerous. I don’t want unlimited magic. I don’t want to hurt anyone or take over anything. I don’t want that at all!”. Khalid stood “Yeah well, sorry little nun, you should have stayed a virgin then” He chuckled and she gave him a look. Great, he would be poking fun at her forever now about her and D’artagnan. She wiped at her eyes again “So you won’t take me to help D’artagnan?” She asked sadly and he shook his head, crossing his arms “No. You’re not ready. I’ll go get him. If I take you with I’ll just be giving you up to them on a silver platter. No way. I rather like my ass as it is. D’artagnan would skin me alive”

She pouted “Fine…fine…I’ll stay behind. Just get him back, please”. He nodded but then sat down on the coffee table before her “Look, I can go get him now and I will…but just know you need to learn how to use your magic eventually. Because the Elders don’t give up, Michelle. They want you and they’ll want to punish D’artagnan. I can negotiate his return for now, but eventually they’ll come back and do this all over again and when that happens? You’ll need to stand up to them and prove you’re not to be messed with. Got it?” He spoke seriously and firm. She pursed her lips but nodded, because she didn’t know what else to say to that but arguing she was sure wasn’t a good idea right now. He stood up again and sighed “Damn it, I hate the Elders…” He grumbled, glancing to Wrinkle “You staying Frodo or coming along?”
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Wrinkle just sighed at Misha and shook his head, she would eventually have to use her magic, that bracelet wouldn't last forever and when magic got pent up it lead to very bad things. She may not intend for someone to get hurt but in the end that would be exactly what happened. So the sooner that D'artagnan was returned the sooner they could train Misha. Even he would help, he really didn't know what he could to do help but it was better than sitting there doing nothing.

Khalid spoke to him and Wrinkle frowned, who the hell was Frodo?! "Wrinkle stay here...protect Misha." walking over to the mirror he pushed a few symbols along the side and the portal activated. "Be safe Master Khalid, Wrinkle no want to have to tell witchy that you died." That would definitely be on his list of things to avoid. Knowing the witch she would demand that he take her and unlike Michelle she wouldn't take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Misha stayed on the couch but looked over as Wrinkle activated the portal, tears still in her eyes. They wouldn’t stop…she knew the tears would keep coming until D’artagnan was back home and with her. She would have been terrified to have to go to a place that seemed to be so scary and dangerous…but Khalid? He looked like he was just going for a walk down the street to get ice cream. He shrugged when Wrinkle said he was going to stay “Try and keep her calm. Knock her out if you want too. I think anyone would understand that” He teased and looked to Misha as he said it, trying to lighten the mood…but no such look, she just kept looking at him like a lost dog. Oh boy, he really hoped he could keep his promise to get D’artagnan back or he’d have to buy Misha like, a castle to make up for it.

He then laughed “I’ll be fine. I’ve gone over plenty of times. I’m not worried” He wasn’t worried about his safety…just D’artagnan and his condition. He knew the Elders were brutal and nasty and since one was his father? He was sure daddy would overly enjoy torturing his son. He looked into the mirror then down to Wrinkle and kneeled down to him better “If…I come back…and I don’t have him…” He whispered knowingly to him, knowing D’artagnan could be dead by now. Who knew. “Just, try and have something ready to sedate her” He then straightened and turned back to the mirror and stepped through it. Ready or not, he now had to face those pompous assholes.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Wrinkle nodded at his words and looked back at Michelle before waving at him as he left.

Meanwhile

A blood curling scream echoed through the halls of the Elder's Castle. The sound of chains and whips echoing off the walls. In the middle of the throne room sat D'artagnan on his knee's. His long blond hair hung in his face blocking face from view. His back was littered with bleeding scars from whip lashings. His wrists bled from the tightness. Over all he looked like a mess. Lounging in the middle throne sat D'artagnan's father who sliced a peach and eat silently while the masked torturer whipped D'artagnan again. For the first hour he had done well with not screaming or even making a sound but aonce they added something to the whip he couldn't hold back his screams any longer.

"Do you regret the actions on which you have done to the Unicorn known as Michelle?" his father asked boredly popping the cut peach into his mouth as D'artagnan screamed again. "No, I enjoyed it. I believe you are just jealous father that I got to her before you did." The Elder choked on his peach and sat up from his seat. Tossing the remainder of the fruit to the ground he snatched the whip from the toturer and wrapped it tightly around D'artagnan's throat making the Djinn gasp for breath. "I should have killed you as a child.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Khalid walked through and appeared on the other side before the castle. He sighed, looking up at it then around at the wild forests surrounding before he looked back to the castle he was already well acquainted with. Oh how lovely…still looked creepy and old like always. Charming. He walked inside and started to walk towards the throne room. If he knew the Elders, they loved a dramatic scene, who needed a dungeon when you could sit like some high horse on your throne and watch your victims suffer? He heard the scream and grimaced, knowing exactly who that was…and they were not having a good time, but at least he was alive. Dead he couldn’t work with, but tortured and suffering? He could definitely try to pulls strings with that. He walked up to the throne room and stopped at the entrance as he watched D’artagnan’s father lash at out him.

He slipped his hands in his pockets and walked into the room “Now that is what I call fatherly love” He mentioned with a bitter smirk as he walked over to them. He glanced at D’artagnan and frowned for a brief moment before back to his father “Hello, Godric. Long time no see. Didn’t mean to interrupt father-son bonding time”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 pm

D'artagnan was in so much pain it was stupid and he felt like puking his guts out which he was actually really close to if his father didn't have a whip wrapped around his throat. His face had started to turn purple when the doors swung open and D'artagnan's mix matched gaze fell upon none other than "Kh...a...lid."

Godric dropped the whip from around D'artagnan and let him fall to the floor with a thud. "Khalid, the Boogeyman. How are you, I have to say you look like you've lost some weight. Not getting your fill on nightmares? Must be that little witch you're sleeping with. Keeping you in line hmm?" Handing the whip back to the torturer Godric made his way back up to his throne and took a seat. "Whatever you want, the answer is no. The last time we made a deal with you it ended rather badly and we were stuck cleaning the mess. Egypt is not easy to fix my friend. Especially when your brute of a brother went on a murderous rampage."

D'artagnan coughed loudly and looked up at Khalid, one eye was completely swollen shut, his lip was busted, he had several burn marks along his chest and his wounds were bleeding profusely. There was only one way Khalid would know that he was there which meant that Michelle had called him. But she wasn't here, he would have been able to sense her here. He was very grateful Khalid had not brought her.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Everybody better beware

He came to stand next to D’artagnan when his father backed off, looking down at him and frowned again, shaking his head to see the shape he was in in such little time. He glanced to the torturer and glared “Use that again on him, and I’ll shove it up your ass so far up it’ll come out from your eye” He growled threateningly at him before his angry gaze flicked to Godric but turned back to a sarcastic happiness to see him. In reality look at Godric or any Elder made him feel so sick he wanted to make himself blind but he dealt with the agony. He simply smiled and nodded “Actually, she is” He said without a drop of shame, and looked quite proud when he spoke “Controls me far, far better than you and the other Elders ever have”

He crossed his arms and his expression dropped to something far more serious “If I recall Godric, I was the one that had to deal with Amon myself. When he was killing innocents and taking power away from Fae, I don’t remember the Elders doing much about it. I had too. So don’t speak so highly of that event like you really did anything about it. You didn’t do very much at all” He snapped, his gaze staying hard “I’m here on behalf of Michelle. She wants D’artagnan returned to her immediately and I am here to make sure her wishes are upheld since the Elders have no interest in listening to her” He laughed mockingly “Funny, a creature so praised among our people and yet her voice is silenced so easily.”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 am

The Torturer gulped loudly and took a hesitant step back. No one messed with the Boogeyman not even men who tortured people for a living. Dream eaters were dangerous Djinn they could kill you in your sleep and he definitely didn't want that to happen to him.

Godric grunted at Khalid's answer to his question. He had never liked witches, humans trying to be supernatural. Fae's that had breed with humans and down the line made witches. They tainted the blood line that was the mighty fae and if he could he would destroy all of them. The Elder fae forced a smile on his face and a dark chuckle. "That can change quickly" Khalid had never followed their laws. He was a loose gun ready to go off at the drop of a hat.

"And if I remember correctly you wouldn't have been able to if we hadn't waved the conscequences of blood magic for your little witch. Even though she died in the end, you would not believe the price she would have had to pay if we hadn't." Rolling his eyes he summoned a glass of wine in his hand and sipped it softly. Arrogant Djinn, Godric honestly prefered his brother over him but Amon was too much of a danger to be kept around.

D'artagnan looked up at Khalid with his one good eye and groaned, the chains that held him captive rattled with his movements bringing some noise in the other wise silent room. "Denied, D'artagnan has done something unforgivable in our laws and must pay for it. As for the unicorn, she is untrained and is no longer pure, if she had come with us when we told her too then perhaps we would listen to her but no instead she had to go and taint herself with...him." Godric spat tossing his glass at D'artagnan that shattered on impact making him hiss as the alcohol seeped into his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 am

Everybody better beware

He smirked and laughed a little in amusement “Not as quickly as you’d like to believe, Godric” He shook his head as if he was conversing with a silly boy. He sucked in a breath and let it out as if he was thinking “I’ve been living without being bound to the Elders since…oohhhh…my entire existence?” He dragged out the words as if he couldn’t remember the exact date then smirked again “Nothing you could do would make me listen to you, at least nothing that wouldn’t make me want to seek revenge and kill you afterwards, of course. Tristian looks better in a skirt then you would. So she’s very easy to abide” He shrugged. He always loved playing these games with the Elders, but he did come here for more important things.

His eyes narrowed “Tatia was never mine. Dead or not dead I wouldn’t have cared. She was Amon’s. She knew what she was doing when she agreed to help me, any consequence would have been hers alone to deal with” No, that had been a time when he didn’t care about anyone at any time for any reason. He had flirted with Tatia, tried to get under her dress, but he had tried to do that with every pretty woman back then regardless of who they were. Khalid stiffened and did everything in his power to restrain himself when Godric threw the glass. He quickly stepped infront of D’artagnan protectively before he laughed “Oh, Godric…very amusing, how you think I was asking

He rolled his eyes “Let’s not talk about unforgiveable, shall we? For if punishment is meant to be given for mistakes and unforgiveable acts, you should already be dead, shouldn’t you? Or-“ He lifted a hand “Shall I show you what I mean if you’ve forgotten? I know how much you enjoy my illusions” He threatened with a snake like smile “Virgin or not, Michelle is still a Unicorn and the last of her kind and now, with unlimited abilities. She is still royalty and still to be respected. If she wishes D’artagnan back it would not be wise to reject her.” He took a few steps closer to Godric “I think you have let this become to personal, Godric. Far too personal. Must be awful to see your son be loved by such a pure woman, who adores him even with all his flaws and would do anything for him…while you…” He made a face and glanced around before looking back at him with amusement “Live in a dark, cold, ugly castle with a bunch of other men that also have no lives other than to meddle in others business”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 am

Godric really didn't like Khalid, he was like a thorn in his side. A fae that refused to listen to the will of the elders. It was punishable by death but no one went after Khalid. Why? Many think he was an old god. Godric didn't believe it for a minute, he was just an arrogant fae who had his thumb up his ass.

The Elder grunted and waved his hands at the technicalities of the story. Whatever the case, the witch had died doing the spell and now with Amon awakened, Khalid's would die as well. Tatia was a seasoned witch with several decaded of magic under her belt. Tristian barely had the training wheels off and when she did die, Godric would take great pleasure in Khalid's pain.

"Do not threaten me Khalid, one more step and I'll kill you." one little blow from his lips and Khalid's head would be split open like a watermellon. The other Elders feared Khalid, even the damn torturer but not Godric, little if anything did. Lifting his head slightly he shifted in his seat at the mention of Michelle being royalty. Technicality and all that. Sighing he waved his hand annoyingly and D'artagnan's chains disappeared. He fell forward letting his body slump against the cold floor of the throne room. "Very well since the Princess requests it. But know this Khalid, you wont be around forever, especially with your brother out for revenge. And when you're gone...D'artagnan wont be long behind you."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:22 am

Everybody better beware

He grinned “Funny, you speak the words yet…you still listen to my threat” Oh, he was smug. He liked that the Elders always took a step back and respected him when it was always others that did the respecting to them. He was old and he had a power no one else has ever had, so he knew why the Elders treaded carefully with him. He had shown them long ago not to piss him off or he’d turn his power against them and make them suffer. Now, yes, he liked to act like royalty himself. He knew he wasn’t untouchable, Godric could very well kill him and before he would have pushed the limits all the way to the edge…but not anymore. Not with Tristian back in his apartment waiting for him. His risk taking was far less than usual.

He looked back as the chains undid from D’artagnan’s rest and he kneeled down to help him slowly sit up “You owe me big time…” He muttered to him, looking over the wounds he winced. He gave him a curious look when he mentioned Amon but wasn’t in the mood to pursue it, he needed to get D’artangnan back to Misha before the girl had a heart attack or Godric a change of heart. “Doubt that. For even if I am gone, Michelle will be alive. She won’t ever let you touch him again” No, because she would learn how to use her magic immediately and stop being a useless lump. D’artagnan was his best friend, but he would not risk another little rescue mission like this. Pushing Godric’s buttons would only work for so long. Next time, she had to handle this and he was sure there would be a next time like he had warned her about. He carefully began to help D’artagnan stand so they could get the hell out od dodge.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:38 am

Godric left the two men alone and disappeared behind a curtain silently cursing to himself for not killing that annoying asshole and his worthless friend. They were a waste of space in this world and deserved to be vanquished but he had to bid his time, tread carefully. Amon would take care of them soon enough.

D'artagnan groaned and struggled to his feet. His whole body hurt but now that bonds were off his wrists he was able to use his magic again and slowly his wounds were healing. They wouldn't fully heal by the time they got to the portal but at least Michelle wouldn't have a giant heart attack seeing him as a bleeding pulp. "Whatever you want you can have..." he whispered hoarsely and followed after Khalid using the fae to brace himself up. The wounds on his back healed first, slowly stitching themselves back together until nothing remained, then his wrists and by the time they had got to the portal his eye was no longer swollen merely black.

When Michelle saw him he would look nothing like he did back at the castle, he would just look like he got in a small bar fight and she had seen those wounds before so she would be alright. Setting his hand against the looking glass the portal opened and he stepped through in a flash he stood in his living room with Khalid in tow. Wrinkle jumped from the couch and smiled, "Master has returned.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:10 am

“Oh thank God”

He held him tightly to help keep him up as they left the castle, glancing over to him every once and a while “Well I have to say you have some serious fucked up father issues” He commented with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood like always. He smiled “Anything? Uh, details on you and Misha having sex would be intriguing. But you have to tell Tristian too. We can pop some popcorn and you can tell us the story” He teased…well, he was teasing but, he was really contemplating on making him do that. Hey, inquiring minds needed to know! When they got to the portal he looked him over and made a face “Damn you and your fancy healing powers…I wanna learn that shit…” He could mist sure and avoid getting hurt but still, it was cool.

Khalid followed him through “Lucy were home!” He called out. Misha was sitting on the couch, fearing what was happening on the other side of that mirror, but her heart soared when she heard them return. She turned away quickly and her face lit up happily when she saw D’artagnan. He was a little scuffed up but he looked fine. He was alive. She quickly got off the couch and ran to him “Oh thank God” She exclaimed, reaching him she quickly put her arms around him and reached up to kiss him happily before hugging him “I was so scared….im so sorry. I’m so sorry you got in trouble because of me and…and I didn’t do anything and…and I couldn’t save you” She whispered, her face buried into his neck. Khalid smiled as he watched them “Told you I’d bring him home” He said and she looked to him gratefully “Thank you” She whispered in relief.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 am

"Perhaps I'll teach you...it's not difficult to learn."

Of course he'd want information about that. Sometimes the djinn wondered exactly what was going on in Khalid's head. But something bothered him, his father mentioned that Amon was back, if that be the case, Khalid was taking it really well. He'd ask him about it later, no doubt he'd go crazy trying to protect Tristian. But that would have to wait.

D'artagnan held back the painful groan when she hugged him and wrapped his arms around her to return her kiss, "It's alright Michelle. It's okay." he said softly running his fingers through her hair. He looked at Wrinkle who just tilted his head and smiled at the sight but knew that his master was in a great amount of pain even if his wounds had begun to heal. D'artagnan turned his head and looked Khalid. "Yes...thank you." D'artagnan normally didn't like to be in anyone's debt but he could deal with Khalid. Khalid was a good guy underneath all of that smart assness.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm

“Oh mercy…what did they do to you?”

“Misha…you’re going to break the man. Take it easy” He told her, for he knew D’artagnan’s true condition and the man was just putting on a very brave face for her. She gasped and quickly backed up, keeping her hands gently on D’artagnan’s arms “I’m sorry!” It was clear she’d be saying a lot of that, because she felt terrible about the whole situation. She looked him over, seeing the left over blood on him and she frowned deeply “Oh mercy…what did they do to you?” She asked fearfully, looking up to his face. She shook her head “It’s not ok…it’s not. This is all my fault” She was trying to not be emotional, but that was like asking a fish not to swim.

Khalid watched them, shrugging “No thanks needed. What are friends for?” He gave them a lopsided smile then sighed “Can I go sleep now or do I need to rescue someone else?” He asked sarcastically before patting D’artagnan on the back and started towards the door. He paused though and turned to glance at Misha “Don’t forget what I told you, little nun” He added seriously and she looked to him, nodding quietly before he nodded in return and turned back around to leave. He was exhausted…but if Tristian was up, he would be far less so.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 pm

D'artagnan kept an arm around Misha's side and shook his head, "It doesn't matter what they did. I'm fine thanks to Khalid so everything is fine." he kissed her forehead gently and gently stroked her hair, "This is not your fault, it's no one's fault. The Elders were just waiting for a chance to snatch me up but it's fine now okay. Just...relax everything will be fine." He was going to have to teach her to stop being so emotional. He understood that she was sensitive but many would see it as a weakness. Perhaps he could get Tristian to help strengthen her resolve.

"You're more than just a friend Khalid and you know that."Khalid was D'artagnan's brother, no matter what anyone said, he was his family and if Khalid had been in the same situation he would have dived head first into the Fae Realm and retrieved him as well. Chuckling D'artagnan wrapped his arms around Michelle and smiled, "Sorry, your princess is in another castle. Go home and get some sleep. I'll call you in the morning." Taking Michelle's hand he waited till Khalid left before marching upstairs with Michelle in tow. He needed rest, but he wanted her to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 pm

"Wait. Don’t you need some attending to?"

She didn’t look convinced that everything was fine. He was hurt, the Elders had done God only knew what to him and she was still certain it was her fault. But she knew arguing with him about it would be useless, but she still frowned and looked at him sadly. Maybe this was punishment for falling in love with him and being with him….a warning they shouldn’t be together. Would he keep getting harmed because of her? Khalid said the Elders wouldn’t give up. What if he got killed next time? What if she couldn’t get strong enough to stand up to them? Many questions and she had no idea where the answers lay.

Khalid opened the door and glanced back with a smirk “Well then, that mean’s later you’ll share” He said slyly, looking between D’artagnan and Misha and wiggled his eyebrows playfully before leaving to return to Tristian…though he was pretty sure if he ever called her a princess she’d deck him. He saw D’artagnan as his brother as well, far more than his actual brother buried somewhere in Egypt. And with default, Misha was like his annoying sister-in-law. He would do anything for either of them. Always.

She looked surprised when D’artagnan just started pulling her upstairs, concern all over her face “Wait. Don’t you need some attending to? We should clean you up and make sure you’re alright and, and nothings broken or, or anything worse. You could have internal bleeding. And you should eat something, you haven’t eaten anything, it’ll help with your strength and for your body to heal...but you shouldn't eat anything if something is in lots of pain. Do you feel in a lot of pain? We need to make sure you’re alright and, and what happened?” She just wanted to be useful, wanted to do some right since she felt she had only done wrong by him with all this Elder mess.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm

After everything that had happened today, of course Khalid would have his mind in the gutter. D'artagnan merely shook his head and locked the door when Khalid left. Right now his brain felt like someone had taken a lemon and twisted it inside his brain. All he wanted to do was sleep, next to Michelle, in his bed, for a month. Maybe longer. But as long as she was there and safe.

Wrinkle gathered up the mess in the living room and made his way into the kitchen where a hooded figure sat in one of the chairs by the table. Wrinkle walked passed him and sat the tray on the counter. "She will be taught soon." Wrinkle said look at the cloaked figure who merely nodded his head slowly. "Then we will be able to end the rule of the Elders...once and for all."

D'artagnan pushed open the door to his room and sighed heavily. Turning he grabbed Michelle's face and gave her a firm kiss. "Michelle, darling, I love you, but please...stop talking." he didn't mean for it to sound rude but her constant worrying was making his headache much worse than before. Once they entered the room he magically cleaned his wounds, and more or less flopped on the bed groaning happily as the soft material folded over his body. Grabbing her hand he pulled her into bed and placed his head in between her breasts. "Don't worry about the Elders. They are nothing more than a bunch of old pompus windbags. We were unprepared for this attack but we won't make the same mistake twice." his fingers ran through her hair gently as his eyes began to close.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 pm

“Sorry…im just…I’m just worried about you”

Misha the worry wart, it’s what she did best, worry and worry and worry. Along with being nervous and emotional, it was the thing she was best at. She gasped when he suddenly grabbed her face and kissed her, surprised by it that she barely had time to react and return it. When he broke the kiss and spoke she quickly pursed her lips and grimaced in apology “Sorry…im just…I’m just worried about you” He had been taken away by his father and returned not in the same shape he left and Khalid had said the Elders were horrible when it came to punishment….she just wanted to make sure every part of him was alright and if it wasn’t, she wanted to make it better.

When he just used his magic to clean himself up her eyes widened…she just kept kind of forgetting he could do things like that. She followed him to the bed and stood beside him, uncertain for a moment if he wanted to be left alone to rest, but when he pulled her down with him she gasped again then giggled softly. She leaned back against the pillow and began stroking his hair as his head came to lay against her chest. She nodded slightly “I have to be stronger. That’s what Khalid said…so they’ll know not to mess with me…” She didn’t like the sound of it and didn’t think she could ever be strong enough to face such scary fae, but if it meant keeping D’artagnan safe, she’d do anything. She then smiled at him sweetly “I love you…I’m happy your safe”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 pm

"I know but you must stop worrying so much. It's not good for you and can give you wrinkles." he said playful snuggling his face deeper into her breasts. If his father came near Michelle again D'artagnan would break his own rule, to never kill using his magic. But desperate times call for desperate measures and by the time he was finished with his father the mans brain would be in different area's around the room.

Yawning behind his hand he snapped his fingers and the lights dimmed softly, man he loved magic! "Tomorrow we shall begin your training. Till then...let us get some well deserved sleep hmm?" Grabbing the blankets he pulled it up his body and laid his arm around her stomach Michelle would never be taken from him. Come hell or high water he would fight to his last breath to protect his Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Part is Falling   The Best Part is Falling - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Part is Falling
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: