Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The ride of your life (Open) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The ride of your life (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The ride of your life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The ride of your life (Open)   The ride of your life (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Saskia had no idea what she was doing here, a stupid hay ride was far from a fun way to spend Halloween, but her roommate had managed to convince her to come. Not only that, but even got the blonde to [Only admins are allowed to see this link], but it wasn't Saskia's first choice in costume, it just went with the whole Arkham city Batman theme that the rest of her roommate's and her roommate's friends were doing, plus they fronted for the costume.

The group arrived to the hayride, thinking that it would be a nice way to start the night before they would all head over to the haunted house. This was just supposed to be some sort of lame fun to get them all into the spirit of Halloween, but when they arrived to the hayride, there wasn't enough space for all of them. "You guys go ahead, I'll meet you at the haunted house." Saskia told her friends and her friends who were already up on the wagon.

They tried to convince her to hop on that they would squish together but Saskia just shook her head. "I'll be fine, it's just a hay ride, and besides, I'll be like what? 15 minutes behind you guys." She reassured them. The blonde knew that her roomie was worried about Saskia having her breathing tic while on the hay ride, but Saskia highly doubted that the ride would be that scary.

"I'll be on the next one, so just wait for me outside okay?" She spoke as they gave up and agreed to wait for her there. She gave them a smile and a wave as the wagon started to move away. Saskia took a seat on one of the hay bales and waited for the wagon to come back for another round of people. She thought about just walking to the haunted house and meeting them there, but she knew that they would ask questions about the ride so instead she waited impatiently for the next ride.
Back to top Go down

The ride of your life (Open)
Page 1 of 1