Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Down Memory Lane

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:11 am

Francesca would have attached herself to Niles to avoid more conversation, but he was no where to be found. Probably off somewhere slapping someone else’s hand away from the cake that was so beautiful it didn’t deserve to be eaten. The more she felt uneasy the more she wished she knew where the butler was, but focused on signaling Ali instead. Just as she looked up to him she noticed the direction of his gaze and knew he was looking to Eliza.

“Ali, I’m thirsty.” Said the attack dog in a playful, damsel voice. The man that Alistair had been speaking to grew bored with the way the two ignored him and France watched him walk away. She despised hunters. The men in the corner set her radar off and made her skin crawl. She focused, and could only hear their voices through the crowd. What were they saying? She stared forward, her brows knitting as she concentrated.

It would seem the party slowed in motion. Francesca felt her body tense as the men pulled out knives and went after the vampires near them. There were more hunters than expected, and before the vampire could react they had already sliced into at least three vampires. Quickly the assassin moved and slithered through the crowd to halt the one closest to Eliza. She snapped his neck with such speed he had hardly seen her coming, but he wasn’t the only one to worry about. There was another one behind him, one with more motive to go after Ms. Romanov, and he jammed his knife into France’s side before she pulled it out to shove it into his neck. Two down, too many still left to even take a breath and count. The next one ws closest to Alistair, and France moved just as quickly to cut down that hunter as she had for Eliza, but was slowed down by another knife in her in her side before she pinned the hunter down and pushed the blade to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_m0qbdl5z9d1qk7u13o4_250

The party was going well, at least, in her opinion. Every now and against she would glance at the men that were scattered around the room that she didn't remember inviting and then back to her fledglings. Francesca was not that affectionate with people which meant she and Alistair knew something they weren't telling her. Tucking her hair behind her ear she continued to listen to her guests.

Alistair looked down at Francesca, still a little thrown at how she was acting. He had never spent too much time with her due to what she was but now he had to admit she wasn't so bad. A bit strange and a little nerve racking but interesting in a good way. Alistair's ear picked up the sound of metal unsheathing. Before he could move Francesca was moving through the crowd towards their sire's attacker.

Eliza gasped when a silver blade shoved it's way into one of her old business partner's chests blood spewed from the wound. Eliza turned just as Francesca snapped the neck of the nearest hunter. People were now in panic, screaming and tying to run for the doors. One of the hunters threw a stake at her in hopes that her distraction would get the best of her but she turned quickly and caught the piece of wood in mid flight and shot it back to the hunter hitting him in the adam's apple with a sickening pop. Francesca's blood hit Eliza's nose making her eyes turn a feral red. No one hurt her fledglings!

Alistair pinned a hunter to the ground with his foot and stepped down hard on his neck until he heard a loud snapping noise. Francesca was soon at his side her once beautiful gown now covered in blood. Snatching the knife out of the next hunters hand he made quick work of removing his head with a firm flick of his wrist. "Are you alright?" Alistair asked pulling France off the ground to try and look at her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 pm

The blood in the room spurred the killer nature in Francesca even more than the blood of the original hunter had. Blood shed so near her maker made the vampire’s blood boil and she could only think to stop whatever was dangerous near Eliza.

France snarled at the hunter that had knocked her down, and got up quickly with the smallest wince when Ali helped her up. “Thanks.” She muttered. It was proof that she had changed, because she would have never thanked someone in the days before Eliza.

“I’m fine.” She spoke quietly and looked around the room, scanning for more potential threats as the vampires around them hurried to help the wounded and scattered to avoid more bloodshed. “Where’s Niles?” She asked, turning her gaze to Eliza and watching the entire crowd around her and look to her for answers. France wouldn't stop. Like an attack dog that wouldn't stop until it took it's last breath she began to move around the room though her body slowed. She crinkled her brow and looked down to her bleeding side that seemed to be pouring more and more of the crimson liquid. It would seem the hunter knew a blade wouldn't stop a vampire, and had soaked the blade in some sort of liquid before shoving into France's side. She touched her wound, then brought her fingers near her nose and as she inhaled slowly she collapsed to her knees, then to the ground as the world went black around her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_m3igdnDJQf1r9fch4

Blood. It was everywhere. Staining the fine wooden floors of the manor. Both vampire and human blood. A young vampire would have gone into a blood frenzy by now. But they were strong and could hold their own. All the guest had fled the area away from the hunters. The bodies of several unfortunate vampires laid in heaps around the ballroom. There were still a rather large ground of vampire hunters in the ballroom which only made Eliza more upset. How were their hunters in her home in the first place. What was the point of having security if they couldn't even do their job right?

As France crumpled to the floor two hunters sprang forward picking up her crumpled body and quickly carrying it out. "Francesca!" Eliza bellowed moving to stop the kidnappers when one of the hunters sprayed a powder in her face which caused her vision to swim and go dark. Alistair was instantly by her side keeping a protective stance in front of her as the hunters disappeared from the ball room.

Unknown to any thing going on in the ballroom, Niles finally made his way out of the kitchen, the beautiful cake in hand lit with candles. He turned around to start singing when his smile dropped instantly...as did the very beautiful cake crashing to the floor in a pile or white and crimson. "What...how...who...

Alistair bent down beside Eliza to help her get rid of the powder that covered her face. "Go save Francesca Alistair. I don't care what you have to do...who you have to kill. Bring her back to me. Do not come back without her do you understand me?" Eliza hissed, angrily rubbing her eyes to try and regain her vision. The blond vampire gave a short curt nod and handed Eliza over to Niles before dashing out the door to save France.

(OMG I'm sorry it took so long for me to post my internet has been shit lately Sad )
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

The poison that set into Francesca’s blood stream slowed her body down so immensely yet she still managed to hear what was happening. Or at least she thought she did. The vampire hadn’t fed in a while, so her lack of fresh blood slowed the poison that paralyzed her. She felt the men grab her and hoist her away, then shuffle her around as they ran. Where were they taking her? Why didn’t they just kill her?

The two hunters carried the stunned vampire quickly away from the party. They talked to each other in low voices, but France couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. They threw her in the back of the car and one worked to tie her hands with silver lined rope and put a scarf in and around her mouth to keep her silent. They drove deeper into the woods to a cabin and parked, not more than fifteen miles away. Once again she was lifted and hoisted over a shoulder as one of the larger men carried her inside, then tossed her onto the floor near the fire.

Fire! She could finally open her eyes. They were dazed and everything looked hazy, but she could see the light of the fire. “I hope she starts on fire.

What are we doing with her! What if they don’t come for her? What if they out number us? Tom was killed. We’re fucked now!

Stop yelling and panicking! If they come we’ll hold her hostage long enough then we’ll burn her. We need to wait for Dan.

Dan? Little did France know ‘Dan’ was the hunter she had killed in the alley earlier that night. She blinked slowly and stared at the fire, still too stunned to move anything else on her body.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_m3igvrXHLv1r9fch4

Alistair ran quickly through the dark forest following the musky scent of the hunters. They were close even with all the of the panic they couldn't get too far away. Leaping over a fallen log he came upon two fleeing hunters and made quick work of destroying their frail human bodies. Blood splattered over his form while he dashed pass them. He slowed his pace and glared at the small camp of hunters. Most of them were dead only a handful remained.

He saw France bound and though he tried to deny it, he did not like seeing her that way. After all, even if she was adopted she was his sibling. Eliza had told him not to return without her and he wouldn't return without her. Stepping into the clearing the hunters turned quickly to Alistair who glistened in crimson against the warm firelight. "He's not suppose to be here." hissed one of the hunters as he withdrew his dagger from his pocket. "You have something that belongs to me." he said coldly adjusting his coat. "It would be wise to return it."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 pm

If only the numbness that consumed her legs was enough to keep the pain away from the silver lined rope. It had begun to sting her flesh and the gag in her mouth felt obnoxious, but the more France thought about this the more she became relieved. She wasn’t dying! Her body was waking up and beginning to feel things again! As soon as she was able she would rip the hunters in half and feed them to each other.

The men continued to argue, bickering with each other about what to do with the limp vampire. So consumed in this that they almost didn’t notice the vampire who demanded the freedom of his sister. Immediately they drew their daggers, glancing at each other. “There’s one of you, and two of us. Not to mention we have other’s who will come after you.

These dead fucks are so stupid. They’re animals, can’t get through to them.” Said the other hunter before he charged the blond man, dagger in hand and aiming to tear it through his throat.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_m3iglrXWdK1r9fch4

"Others? Oh you mean the lifeless corpses I left in the bushes while coming after you. Mmm..no I don't think they'll be coming any time soon." Alistair adjusted his jacket once more and shoved his hands in his pockets. His icy eyes looked over Francesca, not at all liking her limp form. When the hunter came towards him Alistair effortlessly caught the man's wrists and snapped it in half. Catching the knife out of mid-air he shoved it deep into the hunters throat and tossed him to the ground before dusting off his hands. "You've made a very grave mistake attack my sire and kidnapping my sister fledgling." In a flash he hoisted the hunter into the air and impaled him on a tree branch above his head. Blood seeped onto the old limbs and dripped down to the ground below gathering in a small pool.

Shaking his head he knelt down beside France and quickly untied the silver lined rope. "Quite a mess you've gotten yourself into." he said boredly lifting her face to his to make sure she wasn't hurt anywhere else. "Eliza told me not to come back if I didn't return with you." he smiled and gently lifted France up into his arms using his jacket to cover her form though the winter air didn't effect them. He was a gentleman and it was force of habit.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 pm

At first Alistair’s words were a distant sound to France. Too focused in her own recovery that it took her a moment to recoil and realize what he said. He killed them. He started with one hunter, and then moved onto the next. Perhaps they had been meant to be siblings after all.

The sound of flesh tearing and blood spilling stirred Francesca’s body even more. She began to struggle in her ties, writhing slowly on the ground. The poison had drained her body of all energy and the sound of blood spilling behind her made her throat dry up and feel as though it were on fire like a new fledgling would feel. As Alistair knelt at her side her honey eyes looked up to him with a dazed expression. This was as close to stoned as France could remember being, and although her natural instinct was to fight she couldn’t help but smile at Ali as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Thank you.” Was it true? France could be sweet? The vampire leaned her forehead against Alistair’s neck and wrapped her arms around him a little tighter. One hand even managed to run her fingers into his hair. “Is Eliza alright?” The drugged vampire wanted to sleep, but kept picking her head up to look around like a child as if she didn’t trust Alistair’s sense of direction. “And Niles?” She then came to the realization that her dearest brother may have been hurt and grabbed his chin quickly to turn his face towards her. "Are you alright?" The poison may have worn off enough for her to function, but she was far from her usual sharp self.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Verden
Citizen
Alistair Verden

Full Name : Alistair Michel Verden

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_lnvpqo49OW1qg4gkko1_400

Stepping over the body of dead hunter he continued his journey back to the manor with his prize in tow. She was weak and the silver had burned into her flesh, bastards. Tightening his grip on her slightly followed the trail of dead bodies in the bushes back to the small road. He didn't enjoy fighting. Not as much as he use to in his youth. People today had no sense of honor, stealing a vampire's fledgling was like stealing their children. Francesca was dear to Eliza which was why they took her. It was good that he came, if Eliza had, there would be nothing left of those bastards.

A slender golden brow rose at her thanks. She never thanked him, then again she had been acting strangely the entire night with all the touching and...sweetness. It was odd, though not unwelcomed. Francesca was a spit fire, that he was use to since the moment he met her, her being sweet could only mean she wanted something or they were endanger. Either way, it was a welcome change. "Eliza's fine." he said plainly jumping over a fallen log. "He's fine as well...a little upset that his cake was destroyed but other than that just peachy." The look on the old butlers face was priceless and it took a lot in the vampire not to laugh. He had worked so hard on the cake.

When she grabbed his chin he stopped and looked down at her, baby blue eyes softening slightly, "None of this blood is mine, I'm a warrior Francesca, I've been in worse battles than this and survived." Hunters were nothing, the French were a lot worse in battle. Soon the lights of the manor came into view. Walking up the steps he walked into Eliza's office to see his sire, shouting in Russian to someone on the phone. "She doesn't seem too happy now does she?" he asked setting the small woman down in an chair by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Once Francesca snapped out of her stupor she would surely go back to teasing and quipping with Alistair, but in the moment she was happy to be a darling. “I will make him a new cake.” The Spanish vampire didn’t cook for anyone but her latest lover, and that was all in secret.

“Mi encantadora guerrero.” My charming warrior The drugged vampire said in her native language, then rested her head against Alistair’s shoulder. It was as rare as a blue moon that France ever spoke in her first language, but stranger things had happened that night. She crinkled the sides of her nose and laughed softly just before they got inside the mansion. “Gracias, mi amor.”

It took the vampire a few seconds to realize she had been set down, and even longer to look to Eliza yelling in a language France hated to speak. “Will there be more?” There would always be more hunters, but would there be more tonight? With the threat looming of more men coming to disturb her mistress France stood up. Her knees wobbled at first, but she steadied herself and walked to a desk nearby and pulled out a small knife. Coincidentally in all the years France had lived with Eliza there had been many small knives and weapons sporadically hidden throughout her homes. She tucked the dagger up into her sleeve and headed towards Eliza, convincing herself she would be read for more if it meant protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_mgy6ylI4a91rs268ko1_500

Alistair said nothing at her words in Spanish, his only acknowledgment of it was the smile on his thin lips. He always enjoyed Spanish it was a lovely language. A lovely language for a lovely woman. Not that he would ever admit that out-loud. He was prideful man afterall.

Eliza huffed angrily, still shouting in her own native language. Niles would flinch every now and again when she would say a certain word and pale visably. When France came in he was instantly at her side, looking over her wounds and whispering under his breath at how it was a crime to marr such beautiful skin. "No, at least not for a while. Most of them are dead but a few got away. Wounded, of course, but they'll live." Eliza punched the old grandfather clock in the corner of the room shattering it into tiny wooden pieces.

"I should have killed that little Irish brat when I had the chance. Eradicate that foul blood line but no...I had to have compassion. Now my manor is a blood bath and five important vampire leaders are dead in my parlor! Who the hell hired these bastards?! How did they get into my manor?! Alistiar explain how this happened!" The elder vampire exclaimed her eyes burning a bright crimson. The blond vampire stood rigid in his spot his hands behind his back, his face was emotionless like soldier taking a lashing from his superior. "I have no excuse Mistress Elizabetia. These men were the best or at least that was what my sources told me. I take full full responsibility for this." he bowed low at the waist and casted his gaze down at the floor.

All three vampires gazes turned to Francesca when she rose from the seat with shaking legs ready for battle. Eliza's eyes softened at her adopted fledgling. Her shoulders slumped from exhaustion, "Francesca...we're fine and you're in no shape to fight." The woman's head tilted slightly when France removed a hidden dagger from her desk. A big part of her was curious as to how the hell she had never noticed it before.

Alistair moved forward and grabbed France's arm softly escorting her back to the chair. "You're in no shape to fight amigo." he said with a slight chuckle. With a wave of his hand, he motioned for Niles to bring France something to drink. "Rest Francesca. I'm fine." she said with an edge to her voice. Though she was no longer fuming she was still very angry but she needed to calm down. For her fledglings.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:10 pm

As hard as Niles had tried to break France’s bad habits and turn her into a lady there were traits she couldn’t let go. Stashing weapons randomly throughout the home, vile eloquence, and the state of mind that an assassin had. She wouldn’t stop until she was dead. She was a weapon of war, and if Eliza was in danger she would get up on her unsteady legs to protect her.

“Shut up.” France quipped at Alistair. “It wasn’t entirely your fault.” She would have kicked him when he bent if her legs had been more reliable. Instead she swatted at him. “I shouldn’t have been so careless.”She couldn’t even remember what had happened to her. One moment chaos broke out, and the next she was waking up to Alistair. Is that how it happened with every woman he met?

As Eliza tilted her head France smirked, tapping the handle of the dagger before it disappeared completely in her ensemble. “I’m always ready for more, Eliza. I’m fine.” If she was fine she wouldn’t have been smiling at Alistair, and she wouldn’t have gone back to the chair so willingly. As she went back to her seat with only a little struggle she grabbed Niles’ hand to bring him with her.

“I shouldn’t have let this happen.” The vampire shifted her weight in the chair and rested her head against the wall, closing her eyes as she continued scolding herself. “I’ll finish them off… maybe after a bath.” She had gone soft. Niles and Eliza had spoiled her. “Is that boring vampire dead?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_mfyod9kgur1s28iwao3_500

Niles returned shortly with a tray of tea as France was lead back to her seat. He had also called the "Cleaners" to come and take care of the mess in the parlor. Explaining what happened to the clans of the fallen vampire leaders would not be an easy feat for Eliza but he was sure she could handle it. She'd been in much worse scrapes. Setting down the tray he fixed everyone their drinks and stood next to France once she had grabbed hold of his hand. Poor girl, if Alistair hadn't killed those hunter bastards he would go out and do it himself.

Alistair grunted at Francesca's words and ran his fingers through his blood matted hair. His nose instantly scrunched up at the disgusting feeling of dried blood. If there was one thing that he hated it was being dirty. "They must have paid off the guards to get in. Again I am sorry Elizabetia." he said in a low voice stuffing his hands in his pockets. Eliza had been like a mother to him since he had been trying to find his own for the past two centuries. She was the only home he had.

Eliza sighed heavily and sat down in her chair. Her posture wasn't composed, her hair was a mess, her dress was torn and her eyes were tired. They would be moving again...soon. Hunters had allies, and allies meant more trouble. Something she honestly didn't want any time soon. Perhaps Venice...it was nice this time of year. Besides, it would be nice to see her friends again. "What's done is done, I would much rather forget about it if possible. You need to get your strength up, France. There will be no fighting for you." Alistair repressed his chuckle at France's comment about the "boring vampire." "Yes, Lord Fredrick is dead along with his mate."Alistair had never really liked him much anyway. But it was sad to see another elder go before his time.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Living with Eliza had made France soft. She wanted a long bubble bath after a fight. She wanted comfort and affection. It had lead her to slowly break down the walls that she had built being a slave and assassin, and surely enough she fell in love. Who would have thought the cold devil had a heart? Not only did she have a heart, but she had even learned how to give it away, but when it was returned to her she knew why she had never given it up before.

The normally breath taking vampire sat in the taxi silently. Her long black hair pulled up into a bun ontop of her head, her face pale and lacking any makeup. There was no flush to her cheeks because she hadn’t fed in days. The spark in her honey eyes was gone.

As the taxi pulled up to the beautiful home in the beautiful city she stepped out and shook her head to the man, taking hold of her own bags and overpaying him. "Grazie." She said lowly, shaking her head again when he tried to insist on helping her. The wheels on her bag grumbled and groaned as she dragged it up the cobblestone driveway, slipping passed the gate and dropping the handle as she stood at the door. She reached over and rang the bell, praying that it would be Eliza and Eliza only at the door to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_mebayznF2u1rhefs1o1_500

Six months had passed since Eliza's wonderful birthday party. After many apologies, peace treaties, promises, lies, and three of her most treasured collections now gone, all was right in the vampire world. Eliza wasted no time after the party to pack and move half way across the world. It wasn't odd for her, once she was tired of a place or something happened she moved, the only difference was that Francesca didn't move with her. Of course she was a little upset, after all she had grown quite fond of Francesca but she was an adult and from what she was told, the elegant vampire had a beau. So she didn't put up much of a fight.

Now she was Venice, in spring it was beautiful and warm. Everything was finally in it's rightful place and the last of the large wooden crates had been taken out hours ago. All seemed right in the world, but since Eliza had woken up she had had a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach. Niles had told her it was nothing more than being in a new place but she knew it was something else. She just couldn't place her finger on it. Eliza leaned back in her chair and tapped her pen to her lips, the black ink on the page dried slowly on the faded yellow paper leaving it's stain forever. As she lowered the pen again the bell rang for the door.

Pushing away from her desk she headed to the stairs which stood in front of the door, however Niles beat her to the punch. He smiled at Eliza and grasped the bronze handle and pulled it open. Who was on the other side made him halt completely. Eliza continued down the stairs and tilted her head slightly at the sight of the very humble looking woman on her front step. Niles looked back at Eliza and then to France before stepping aside and taking her bags gently from her. "Francesca? What are you doing here? I thought you were still stateside?" Eliza asked gently as she stepped of the bottom stair.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 pm

After all the hearts that Francesca had broken she had never been prepared to taste her own medicine. She didn’t know how to react. The normally strong, hell on heels woman was a mess but was trying to hold it all in. She’d die before she admitted how much she had been crying, or how hurt she actually was.

The vampire closed her eyes briefly when Niles opened the door, scolding herself inwardly for thinking Eliza would greet her first. She held a breath she didn’t realize tensed in her chest and looked up at Eliza as her maker stepped down. For a moment she didn’t say anything. What could she say? They had been right not to trust a fae.

“Do you have room for me?” The voice that came out from France was tired, but she would blame it on the travel. Even her usual faint New York accent had dulled down. As Niles took her bags she stepped inside, but side stepped to avoid brushing against the man she normally would have climbed all over to greet. Instead she headed for Eliza, surprised even by her own actions, and wrapped her arms around her small frame tightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mhyumiOrbh1qz4rgp_zps719c45d4

Niles stared at the woman before him. Not at all pleased by the sight of her. Not that he wasn't happy to see her, quite the opposite it was the way she presented herself. Not at all the lady he had left in the states. He took her bag and set it beside the little table in the foyer and closed the door behind Francesca.

Eliza could tell something was wrong, very wrong in fact. She hadn't seen Francesca like this before. Angry, yes, depressed no. Eliza's head tilted to the side with a confused look on her face. What kind of question was that? They had only been apart for a few months and France thought Eliza would just boot her out? Her dark eyes widened slightly when France embraced her. Something extremely out of character for her. The elder vampire looked at her butler who returned her gaze with a concerned one of his own.

"I will go prepare the guest room."

Eliza nodded to Niles who disappeared up the stairs leaving her with Francesca. Slowly Eliza brought her arms up to wrap around France, her hand smoothing over the young woman's hair softly. "What happened?" she asked worriedly. She didn't like seeing Francesca like this. It was odd and out of place.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 pm

There was a part of Francesca that wished she was better at hiding her emotions in the moment that Niles laid eyes on her. She wished that the old assassin in her, the one who was used to torture, would come out and remind her what it was to have a poker face. Instead she stood in the hallway not giving a damn about how she was perceived.

What happened? Where could she begin? Her arms stayed wrapped around her adopted maker and she took a moment before answering. “I fell in love. That’s what happened.” Finally she let Eliza go and leaned back, fixing her shirt to try and maintain some of her posh persona. “I won’t ever give my heart away again, Eliza. Men aren’t trustworthy.” Well, not men in particular. Fae were not to be trusted, and fae men most of all; but she didn’t have the energy to explain more. She prayed silently that it was only Niles and Eliza in the beautiful home, and that no other fledglings or housekeepers were inside. Slowly she looked around, inhaling a quick breath to taste the air for any other souls inside but her senses were all out of whack and she couldn’t tell.

“How do you do it? How do you get up in the morning?” It had been years since she lost her love. How had she learned to live without him?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mhyuabEoJR1qz4rgp_zpsb664650c

Eliza waited patiently for France to speak, she gently ran her hand over the girls hair trying to keep herself calm. She didn't like idea of her fledgling hurt whether it be emotionly or physically.

Then however, the words that came out of her mouth made her pause half way down France's hair. Oh the frailty of a heart. Eliza allowed her to move back and simply looked at her with sad eyes. She knew all to well the pain of heartbreak. "Oh my little one." she said tracing her fingers down Francesca's cheek, her full lips forming into a pout, "Don't say that. Love is a magical thing. Sometimes we get our heartbroken to make it stronger." She could connect with France on this. She knew how painful a broken heart could be, she was going on two centuries.

She gently placed her hand on the small of France's back and lead her to the sunroom where they could speak privately. The house was empty only Niles and Eliza were there. Sitting down on the window seat she pulled her legs under her and leaned against the glass. A sad smile formed on her lips, "At first I couldn't. I couldn't do anything but cry. Then I went from sad to angry. I tracked down the family of hunters that took Sebastian from me and I killed every single one...save for the five year old child. And that came to bite me in the ass. But after the anger went away, then came the hallow empty feeling. I'm not going to say it goes away, because truthfully it doesn't. But it does become easier to deal with." [/justify]
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 pm

It was difficult for Francesca to imagine how this could have made her heart any stronger. “No. My heart was strong. Love opened it up and made it weak.” Before her heart had been barricaded by an iron clad wall. She had been able to only feel the emotions she chose, and never let anyone (save Eliza and Niles) get too close. Before she met Khalid her heart had been safe.

Yet she looked to Eliza for guidance. Even though she didn’t agree with her she would listen and learn from her. The younger vampire followed her maker to the sun room, squinting slightly at the bright light. Even though she was old enough to withstand the sun she hadn’t practiced or gone out in it often so it still hurt her eyes and made her flesh uncomfortably warm. Instead of joining her on the window seat she went to a chair not directly in the sun and sat down, leaning her head against the cushion and frowning as she toyed with the ends of her hair. “I’m not good with emptiness, Eliza. You know that.” Francesca wasn’t good with emptiness nor idle hands. A deviant persona came about when nothing else could entertain her. “I’m not as strong as you, and there’s no hope for getting him back. By being a vampire I disgust the fae side of him.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down Memory Lane
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: