Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Time Goes By Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Time Goes By

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza pulled Arian's clunker of a truck into the drive way of the manor. Half way to the house it had begun making a rather strange noise, no doubt due to Arian's earlier attack on the poor thing. But they arrived safely, no fire, no explosions. Turning off the truck she put the keys in the sun visor and slid out of the truck. Her boot clicked softly on the pathway as she slipped her hands into her jacket pocket to keep the bite of the autumn air out.

Looking over her shoulder she waited for Arian to get out of the truck before making her way up the stairs to the front door. A maid answered with a small curtsy and let two walk through. It would take France and Niles less than five seconds to smell something different about Eliza and probably only ten for them to finally catch on to the fact that she was human. The only real thing she was worried about was what Francesca was going to do with Arian. She was probably going to have a field day.

"Well..." she started sliding her jacket from her shoulders and allowing the maid to put it away. "Welcome to my house...let's go to the lounge." Taking his hand in hers she walked down a small hallway towards the grand lounge. Not two seconds went by before Niles came through the little door connecting the lounge to the kitchen. He had on a pink apron with little silver hearts. His eyes were wide and his mouth agape. "Mistress...what has happened to you?" he asked nervously as his ears took in the constant rhythm of her heart beat. "Francesca...get in here."
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Throughout the drive the Viking kept Eliza busy with conversation about her homeland and the ways of the ‘new world’. He told her she was beautiful here and there, then wound up hanging his head out of the mechanical steed again. Oh how embarrassed he would be once he came around.

Once they were at her manor he looked it over, baffled, then quickly caught up to her and touched the small of her back again. “Are you a princess, Elizabetia?” That could be the only explanation. Noble women didn’t have houses like this, only much higher royalty.

He stepped inside and looked around, walking close to her and holding her hand tightly even though they were in no real danger. When the man came out of the kitchen Arian clenched his fists and stepped closer to him to put a barrier between the vampire (though he didn’t know he was a vampire) and the lady. “Who are you?” Arian nearly growled the words to the strangely dressed man.

Francesca kept herself busy while Eliza was gone by drinking wine and teasing Niles while he baked cookies. She was just about to dip her hand in the batter when Niles strode out and called after her. Even she knew not to interrupt a moment, but he had to be a pest now didn’t he? With a sigh she sauntered out into the hall and nearly dropped her glass of wine. Instead her head tilted to the side and she stared at Eliza, her eyes moving from her face to her chest and back up. “What happened?” Quickly her mind fumbled things around, but as soon as she saw the threatened Viking she knew exactly what had happened. Mr. Sutherland wasn’t quite himself the way he stood so protectively over Eliza. He huffed and puffed and France handed her wine glass off to Niles and stepped closer to the dangerous Viking. “My, my, Elizabetia. You didn’t tell me we were having company. Where ever did you find this man?” The coy vampire was quick to readjust to the hillbilly and found him much more appealing as a Viking. Her eyes wandered up and down him, then a sly smirk was shown to Eliza.

“This one is exotic as well. Is she your sister, Elizabetia?” Still, he didn’t let up on how he stood between the two and Eliza. Viking Arian was protective of her even while feeling so curious about the two strangers who blocked his way to Eliza’s chambers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:26 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"No I'm not a princess." though she had been raised as one she never reached the title. If she had married perhaps she could have been but she prefered her freedom. He was such a cute guy when he was curious almost child like. Though she would never say that to his face.

Niles tilted his head slightly at Arian's question. What in blue blazes was going on? First his mistress comes into the house with a heart beat and now Arian, who he has served on many occasions is asking who he is? Niles took a look around him to make sure there were no hidden cameras. "I am Niles, Mistress Elizabetia's bulter. Who are you?" the vampire asked sternly removing the apron from his waist and tossing it down on the side table. He didn't like this at all. Elizabetia was accident prone as it was while being a vampire. At least if she got hurt as a vampire she would heal but as a human she's likely to get herself killed.

Eliza sighed and placed her hand on Arian's shoulder trying to calm him down. "Niles be a dear and bring us some tea please." Niles hesitated for a moment before bowing and walking back into the kitchen. He took Francesca's glass as he walked passed her muttering something about hidden camera's and being a laughing stock. Elizabetia straightened as Francesca came into the room. Now it would seem the real fun would begin.

"Nothing important, just a small mishap at the house. It will wear off soon." Less than an hour so it would be wise to make this evening last as long as possible. Eliza's jaw tightened as France did her ever famous strtch around Arian. She didn't like it, not at all. Of course she knew her adopted fledgling was merely playing it still irked Eliza. "Francesca, do not play with him." she said firmly unsure how Arian would take Francesca's toying.

"No, she's my ward. I have no siblings." and if France does anything to upset Arian she wouldn't have an adopted fledgling either. Taking her seat she waited for Niles to bring out her tea which he did nervously his cool hands brushing over Eliza's. He hadn't felt her flesh this warm in centuries he wasn't sure whether he should be happy or sad. Whatever the case, Arian was acting very strange. The old butler half way decided to hide all the collectables.
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 pm

“You look like a Princess.” Whatever came up came out with Viking Arian.

So it was no surprise that he eyed the older man and tensed when he looked so shocked. Who was he? What was he doing in maiden Elizabetia’s house? “I am Arian, son of Arik Sutherland.” Really it was mostly his mother who raised him but what did they need to know that for? “I am the maiden’s protection from harm, though myself am a Viking.” Oh lord, he was just opening himself up to be teased.

Elizabetia’s words to France went in one ear and out the other. She looked at her with her devilish gaze and turned back to Arian. “A Viking, you say?” She feigned a damsel-like fear. “Are you dangerous?” As Eliza walked away Francesca circled Arian to get a better look at the costume he was in. She dragged the tips of her fingers across his broad back and he watched her over his shoulder.

“Yes.” He responded honestly. “How are you related to Elizabetia?” The Viking was unsure what she meant by ‘ward’ and soon followed Eliza once she was out of sight. He dropped his attention from France easily, but she wouldn’t be forgotten so quickly. The ever playful vampire followed with a skip in her step and grinned at Eliza.

“Where have you two been tonight?” Francesca asked Eliza with a schoolgirl smile.

“A tavern. Elizabetia danced and played the most wonderful song.” The Viking moved to stand near her but wouldn’t sit down. If he sat down he wouldn’t want to get back up, and these were obviously not Eliza’s chambers.

There had never been a more curious and enthralled expression on Francesca’s face at the mention of dancing from Eliza. “Will you show me this dance, Mistress Elizabetia?” She moved closer to touch Eliza but pulled her hand back just short of touching her. To be frank it frightened Francesca that Eliza had a pulse, but she would never admit it. Instead she focused on Arian and would question Eliza later about her experience. The darker of the two women in the room touched Arian’s upper arm and felt his costume. “Tell me more about your travels, Viking warrior.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza gave Arian a strange yet impressed look. How boldly he proclaimed himself reminded her of times long passed. A time when men had honor and fought for what they believed in. And the fact that he said he was her protector made her tummy do backflips. Niles merely nodded and excused himself, he needed to put the breakable things away, just because he was Eliza's protector didn't mean he wouldn't end up breaking something. Vikings were clumsy...dangerous...brutish men. Oh lord, something was wrong with the vampires brain if he was actually considering allowing his mistress to remain in Arian's current company. But...the way she looked at him calmed him slightly. However, if France continued on her little joyride there was bound to be blood shed.

Eliza's eye twitched as Francesca circled Arian like a vulture waiting for the kill. Normally things like this didn't bother her but for some reason the fact that Francesca was showing herself off in front of Arian made Eliza...jealous. Drinking the tea, she hissed slightly at it's temperature. It was how she normally had it yet she had never been burnt before. Damned human weakness.

Eliza bit her tongue to hold back the growl that threatened to come out of her mouth. France was going to get Eliza's boot wedged up her ass after all this was over with. The woman was having far too much fun. "No, I will not." she said stubbornly crossing her arms under her breast. She didn't fail to notice Francesca's retreating hand from her skin. Eliza could tell she was uncomfortable, even Niles was uncomfortable. However, Eliza had had enough of Francesca's game. Standing quickly Eliza slapped Francesca's hand away from Arian and glared at her, "Enough Francesca, I grow tired of your games." she said darkly taking Arian's hand in her and turning towards the stairs.

There was only a little time left before the curse faded and she had no intention of spending any more of it with Francesca as she tried to flirt her way into Arian's good graces. No, she wanted privacy with him. So, up the stairs they climbed until they reached Eliza's room. Twisting the knob she opened the door and turned on the lights dimming them down slowly to a nice glow. "Sorry about Francesca she's very...interested in you." she slid her hands into her pockets and rocked on her heels. "Please make yourself comfortable" she said motioning to the large plush bed.
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am

Jealous women had never bothered France before, and she wasn’t about to start feeling uncomfortable from it now. In fact she didn’t even notice Eliza’s glare, and hardly noticed the hiss. She was too preoccupied with the strange, foreign creature that stood in the manor. He was a toy she wanted to play with, but France was promptly put in her place when Eliza slapped her hand. The expression on her face was so offended but quickly concealed by a pout and she stepped back. Niles would hear about that for days to come, France was not the type to be punished.

The (secret wolf) Viking watched the strange woman saunter around him and stiffened when she put her hands on him. Normally he would have been entirely excited to have two beautiful women so close, but in the moment he only wanted Eliza, and he couldn’t shake that feeling. He obliged her when she tugged his hand and followed up the stairs after her.

“These are your chambers?” The Viking asked as he looked around curiously. He moved around the room to idly glance at each of the interesting things she had, but none peaked his interest quite like she did. Instead of looking for things to ask questions about he went back to her and brushed her hair gently back from her face. There were plenty of things he could have asked her, but the Viking wanted nothing more to continue where they had left off at from the tavern. “You’re very beautiful, Elizabetia.” The bull in the china shop said gently as he touched her cheek with the back of his knuckles, then leaned in to kiss her again. This was exactly what Eliza and Arian needed all along to finally start something between the two of them. They just had to be a Viking and a blushing human.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Elizabetia was by no means a jealous woman, at least normally. But, human emotions were so fickle and very hard to control sometimes. Perhaps it was the fact that Eliza knew what Francesca was doing that caused her to snap, or maybe it was the fact that Arian was special and she didn't want him to be Francesca's newest toy. Whatever the case, Eliza wasn't going to stand for it, and that caused the two to end up in her room. Sure there were plenty of other places they could have gone but her room was the most comfortable.

It was large, with a grand wooden canopy bed that held sheer white curtains tied to it's poles. The blankets and pillows were plush and fluffy causing the fabric to wrap around you like a coccoon. There was a fireplace on the far wall, with a large mirror above it. Several pictures from different Era's lined the landing above the fireplace. Two overstuffed crimson chairs sat in front of the hearth and while Eliza wanted nothing more than to sit in front of the fire to warm her ever slowly freezing body she decided to stay exactly where she was and allow Arian to gather his barings.

If they had been in her time there would be no way she would have ever brought a man into her chambers, let alone a Viking. It was a big no no in Noblewomen society. There were only two men allowed in a woman's chamber, her husband and her doctor and even the doctor wasn't to be left alone. "Yes." she said with a nod and Arian was the only man to have graced her chambers (other than Niles of course) in over two centuries. It would seem the wolves curiousity lasted for only so long before he was in front of her again. His knuckles gently brushed her cheeks, making Eliza take in an unsteady breath. Why did he make her feel this way? Weak in the knees, fragile, love sick? He told her she was beautiful once again, and she gifted him with a smile, "If you keep telling me that I'm going to believe that it's true." she whispered softly, her eyes fluttering closed to accept his kiss.

Niles, peaked his head out of the kitchen and looked at Francesca. He knew that look and it wasn't a good one. Setting down the tray of tea and cookies he dusted off his hands and turned to her, "Did mistress take your toy?" he asked in a mock baby tone, his lips turning into a playful pout. "Will a cookie make it better?"
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

Francesca Boticelli was not a vampire to be reckoned with. She may have been a younger vampire, but she had a temper and the training to use it as a weapon. Elizabetia, however, would always be one of the very few who could pull the kitty cat’s tail without getting the claws. Instead France steamed in the kitchen, crinkling her nose when Niles teased her. “No.” She pouted. “I want cake.”

In a very different world Arian felt enwrapped in Eliza. “Then I will tell you over and over.” Women were such strange creatures. They never seemed to take compliments or listen to what men said; and above all else Arian wanted Eliza to believe what he was telling her. She was beautiful, stunning actually.

Most men would have felt gifted to be in a Noblewoman’s room and taken their time as a gentleman, but Arian was a different man. He was a Viking, and he went after what he wanted. All night he had been drawn to Eliza and in the moment where he stood with his lips against hers that deep yearning became more wild. His hands traveled up into her hair as he kissed her and stepped even closer to her, closing whatever gap was left between them. Always testing his limits, Arian would continue to run his hands over her and deepen their kiss as far as she would let him. Hell, he wouldn’t stop if she didn’t put an end to it, and would ravage her near the fireplace if she would allow. But the man was getting ahead of himself and time was ticking closer and closer to midnight.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:30 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]The old butler couldn't help but laugh at Francesca's actions. She was so adorable when she was denied her toys. But she should have known better than to play with Eliza's things. She may be human right now but it wouldn't be that way for long. He looked above him at the ceiling, Eliza's room was right above the kitchen and he could only guess what she was doing with the Viking at this moment. Shaking his head slightly he slipped the apron back over his neck and set out to make Francesca a cake to make her feel better.

Meanwhile, Eliza was in her room her cheeks ablaze, and her heart hammering loudly in her chest. Did human's feel like this all the time? One would think their hearts would give out before they could do anything about it. Her tongue passed her lips to wet them from their sudden dryness. Sure Eliza had had enough dreams of this moment that you would think she would be better prepared, perhaps as a vampire, when she could control her stupid emotions then, yes, she could probably do much better. But for now, in this tiny human form a number of different emotions passed through her eyes.

Arian's lips against hers made her stomach tighten in anticipation. His fingers traveled through her hair earning a moan to mix into their passionate kiss. Her fingers ghosted their way up his body barely touching the heated flesh until they met his neck. Her hands cupped his face gently pulling him closer. His hands on her body was like fire, shrugging her shoulders she lowered her hands to allow her jacket to fall off and crumble to the floor. Wrapping her trembling fingers in his shirt she stepped back until her legs hit the side of the bed causing her to fall back and pull Arian with her.

The soft down blanket engulfed them as they fell cushioning their fall. Her chest started to tighten painful but she ignored it. She wouldn't let that ruin her moment with Arian. Time be damned, she was going to enjoy herself while it lasted.
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm

The Viking Arian could only remember sleeping with less than a handful of whores or easy women who came upon his way in travel. He had been raised by women, so unlike most Viking’s he didn’t take what wasn’t offered to him when it came to the opposite sex. He would have had a very hard time controlling himself if Eliza had pushed him aside, but thankfully for his dignity she didn’t. She accepted his kiss and the sounds she made only drove the Viking wilder, though the wolf was slowly being resurrected.

As time went on Arian became more aware of her racing heart and rising body heat. He felt himself changing and began to remember little by little, but was so confused and distracted he didn’t really care. Instead of trying to figure out what in the hell was going on he gave all his attention to the woman in his arms. His hands roved over her body and to the small of her back as she moved to the bed. His mouth against hers only grew more passionate, as if he had been waiting for this moment since the day he first laid eyes on her. As they fell onto the bed Arian felt more like himself and touched her with more experience. He smirked against her mouth then moved to kiss her neck and slid his hands up under her shirt.

Though the wolf was coming back dazed and confused, Arian was thoroughly enjoying every minute of this. He slid her shirt up and off, then kissed down her chest as he unbuttoned and tugged her jeans down. The wolf was almost fully back when he bit her neck gently, then kissed his way down to her stomach. As his hands gripped her sides then moved to entice her thighs he was unaware at any pain she was feeling, or what her body was doing with the change. He could only focus on her racing heart and warm thighs that excited and entranced him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza was proud to say that she had only slept with two people in her life, one was the man she birthed her son from and the other was Sebastian. Both were men she cared for deeply but Arian, the feelings she had for the wolf went deeper than either of the other two combined. His touch was electric sending shivers down her spine. The passion he pushed through his kisses she returned with feverish intensity.

Raising her hands above her head she allowed Arian to remove her tshirt, exposing her black and white lace bra. Her stomach tightened as he traveled down her body soft moans escaped passed her lips. Her chest tightened again more painful this time that caused her to bite down on her lip to keep from crying out. She felt her jeans move down her legs and land on the floor with the rest of her clothing. Her dark eyes turned to the clock that began to chime midnight.

"Ar..Arian..." Eliza gasped her hand pressing down on her chest. She could feel her body slowing down, she opened her mouth to take in a much needed breath of air but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't bring any into her lungs. "I can't...can't...brea..." The clocks chiming grew louder pushing herself off the bed she stumbled forward bracing her hands on the chair near the fire place. Everything was spinning, and then her body colapsed landing hard on the little coffee table next to the chair. It crumbled under her weight, her body falling limp on the floor motionless, unmoving, lifeless.

Niles looked up when he heard the thud coming from Eliza's room. Putting down the little icing spoon he pulled off his apron and made his way up the stairs. It was suddenly very quiet, death hung in the air.
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Arian, for as long as he could remember, had been a lone wolf. Once he lost his pack he lost the urgency for companionship and didn’t keep women around him long enough for them to mean anything. Eliza, however, was different. She sparked a life inside him that had long been smoldered out.

As he kissed her and moved his hands over her body the wolf was too enwrapped to notice the time. Even with his mouth on her stomach and his blood rushing elsewhere he noticed immediately when she gapped for air and he pulled himself off of her. “Eliza… Eliza what’s happening?” Even she didn’t seem to know.

The wolf nearly leapt out of bed to follow her. “Eliza,” he repated her name a few times with more panic in his voice than he cared to admit. What was happening? She would be okay… right? She had to be. “Niles!!” The wolf’s voice boomed and he dropped to the floor to catch her. His hands ran over her face and pushed her hair back then he leaned down in and pressed his forehead to hers. With knit brows and his breath racing he whispered to her frantically. “Wake up, Eliza. Wake up. Wake up… it’s just some spell Please wake up.”

Francesca was preoccupied watching Niles and drinking her wine as he baked. She was just about to tease him and play with his hair when she heard the fall then Arian’s voice followed, and within seconds she was up the stairs and in Eliza’s room. Her eyes bewildered as she saw Arian kneeling in his boxers and Eliza nearly naked and dead in his lap. Immediately she reverted back to her she-woman-man-hater self and shoved Arian back in the chaos. “Get away from her!” She snarled and lunged at him as he skidded back from the abrupt shove, leaving Eliza on the floor for she knew Niles was right behind her to tend to her. Instead of nurturing France resorted to the thing she knew best and attacked Arian in his stunned stupor, pinning him down to the floor though he quickly flipped her on her back and a fight between the cat and dog erupted.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]When Niles heard Arian shot he hurried up the stairs, France on the other hand darted around him as he reached the top stairs. He tossed open the doors and looked down at Eliza in her under garments. What happened? Why wasn't she breathing? He of course looked to Arian who was in his boxers wrestling Francesca.

Kneeling beside his mistress he rolled her over and wiped the blood that fell from her nose. "Mistress...Eliza wake up." Niles picked her head up slowly and placed it in her lap and rubbed her back softly. He couldn't lose her, he wouldn't know what to do with his life. He had served her since he was a boy, she allowed him to get married, gave him a home for his children and when they died she offered him immortality. She was the only person who has constantly showed him love that he has ever know.

Eliza floated in darkness, there was nothing around her just...darkness. After a few moments she heard muffled shouts and something breaking. Opening her eyes slowly everything was blurry and bright. Eliza groaned and rolled over she held her head and looked at the ceiling. "Niles?" she asked softly groaning as her head pounded in her temples. Niles hugged Eliza close to his chest and thanked whatever God was watching them tonight. Eliza stared at the wall behind Niles her face twisted in a confused form.

Something smashed in the corner of her room, turning around she pushed herself off the floor and stared at the sight before her. Arian and France were...fighting. "What the hell is going on?" Eliza asked taking an unsteady step forward. "What are you two doing?
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 pm

It was only by a miracle and moment of weakness that France didn’t immediately go for Arian’s throat. It was hesitation in knowing that killing Arian would hurt Eliza, but in the moment France thought Arian had been the one to hurt her. They wrestled on the floor repeatedly switching who was ontop of who, and France seemed to have the lead only because Arian was still so stunned. It also went in her favor because Arian wasn’t one to hit a woman, only fight back and keep himself from getting too bruised from her.

Just as France heaved back and lifted her first to nail Arian in the jaw she heard Eliza and froze. “Eliza?” The name fell from her mouth softly and she exhaled a sigh of relief before throwing herself off of Arian and both went to Eliza’s side.

The wolf had a bloody lip and would have a sore jaw the next morning, but only cared about Eliza. He scrambled to her side and shoved France out of the way, a subtle threat to remind her how much older he was in his strength alone. “Eliza! Thank God.” He leaned in to kiss her forehead, then cupped her face and kissed her despite all of the commotion.

Finally France took in the situation. “What happened?” She asked lowly, glaring at Arian and his fat lip. The wolf kissed Eliza a little longer before he growled at France and ran his hands over Eliza’s shoulders. “I wouldn’t hurt her. It was the spell…” His blue eyes looked to Eliza. “Right?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza's head was spinning but for now she'd be fine. Niles had his hand on the small of her back keeping her steady. For once she didn't really care about her appearance. Her body was cold, her heart frozen in place, she was dead once again. That though bothered Eliza a little. She enjoyed being human, the feelings, the sound of her heart beat the rush of happiness over the smallest of things and the fact that, though Arian found her attractive there was a different between sleeping with a human and a vampire.

Humans were warm, vampires were cold. What would Arian say? Would he be repulsed by her now?

France was at her side before she could blink, she winced slightly and turned to look at her. Her body hurt, sufficating wasn't a nice way to die. Her chest hurt and her head was throbbing. Just as she was about to say something she watched as her adopted fledgling went skidding across the floor and was replaced by Arian. She stumbled slightly when he cupped her face but returned his kiss. Eliza tilted her head at his bloody lip and lowered herself to her chair unsure how much longer her legs could hold her. Dying was harder than coming back to life. It hurt more. "Well, I was a vampire before I went into the haunted house, so to turn back I had to die...again.""

Niles rubbed her shoulders softly and motioned for one of the maids who peaked their head into her room to bring her something to eat. Looking into Arian's baby blues she smiled and nodded, "Of course not, Arian would never hurt me. Francesca did you bust his lip?"
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Whoever had set up the Haunted House was clever, Arian had to admit. It had been fun to relive as a Viking… or so he thought. It was strange, he was having a hard time remembering what exactly had happened. It was as if he had drank too much and only could remember bits and pieces but it was a different life he saw through his very eyes. Instead of trying to remember he kept his attention on Eliza and her wobbly legs as she sat down.

“No.” The wolf told a little white lie about his lip to keep a fight from stirring between the vampires. He smirked at Eliza after throwing a glare to the stunned Francesca and lifted Eliza’s hand to kiss her knuckles. “Is there anything I can do for you?” Said the nearly naked old Viking to the nearly naked vampire. He suddenly remembered how severely lacking he was in clothes but instead of being embarrassed he went to her closet and pulled out a robe for her, then went back and held it up for her to slide her arms in. Now that he knew she was alright, he really wished they would leave the room and give them peace but brought her the robe to keep his own head level and cool.

Francesca got up as quickly as she had fallen but stood back from Eliza and the old wolf. Stupid old hillbilly wolf. Did he even know what showers were? Did he know how to fight? Idiot. So many curses ran through her mind and Francesca smoldered as she watched him move across the room but immediately her dirty glare dropped when he lied for her. She looked surprised and looked from Arian to Niles to Arian again. “Are you two feeling alright now?” Obviously from the looks of things they had been feeling alright before, too.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza's senses were slowly returning to normal and the pain she felt began to ebb away. Dying sucked. She didn't remember it hurting so much the first time but then again that was nearly five hundred years ago and even then she didn't die from suffication, she died from blood loss. Still, it sucked majorly.

Eliza had a feeling the wolf was lying, there was no other explaination as to why he would have a busted lip but she let it slide and popped her neck loudly. It felt nice to have people protecting her. She had been caught up in so much saddness over Sebastian that she had forgotten that there were others who cared for her equally if not more than her sire/lover. Niles was one, he stood behind her gently messaging her shoulders to ease the tension from dying. Francesca had obviously tackled Arian to the floor and gave him a good beat down because knowing her she obviously thought he had done it and Arian...well...Arian was her Viking in armor. Or boxers at this moment.

"I'm fine...really." she said standing up to allow Arian to slip the silk robe over her shoulders. She tied it loosely and rubbed Francesca's shoulder. "I'm fine, Arian's fine. You two go and continue whatever you were doing before this whole thing happened. Actually...I think I smell something burning." Niles gasped loudly and rushed out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen. After a few seconds one could hear Niles's "SON OF A BITCH" from the kitchen. Obviously he had burnt his cake.

"Go on Francesca...I'm fine. I'll come talk to you a little later alright?" she knew how protective Francesca could be, but she was honestly fine. All she wanted was to talk with Arian...alone...without France. The maids brought in the requested drink and even put a nice cold beer on the tray for Arian. They didn't think he was a tea kind of person. After they sat the tray down the maids left quietly and Eliza more or less shoved France out the door telling her to go comfort Niles over his burnt cake.

Once they were alone, Eliza turned to Arian and smiled, "How are you? Do you need anything?" she didn't know how the curse was effecting him or even if he was effected at all once it ended. It didn't seem so, but then again he wasn't a vampire so he techincally didn't have to die to return to normal. She wrapped her arms around herself and poured herself a glass of tea, "Do you remember anything?"
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Most of the time France would have become distracted and playfully left the room to go tease Niles over his cake, but she was too focused on Eliza’s well being at the moment. She watched her, unmoved and uninterrupted by Niles’ departure, and then glanced to Arian. Even though she knew it wasn’t his fault she still wanted to keep an eye on him, but Eliza wouldn’t letter and soon she was hustled out of the room like a child. No if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. After that she glided down the stairs to really lay it on thick with Niles for comfort on both ends.

The wolf saw the beer and chuckled softly, shaking his head as he did so. There was still alcohol in his system from when he had been a Viking. Was he meant to stay drunk all night? As soon as France left Arian was on his feet trailing closer to Eliza to take the kettle and pour her tea for her. “Why don’t you sit? I’m not the one that died tonight. I need nothing.” Well, he was a man, and he wanted to continue where they had left off… but it wasn’t on his list of needs.

“Im fine. I vaguely remember what happened… we went to a bar, right?” That’s how all the best stories started. He handed her the cup of tea and sat down, readjusting himself subtly so he wouldn’t be hanging out or bulging too much. “Did you enjoy being a human again, Eliza?” It finally dawned on the wolf that this was considered their first date and he began to laugh, then ran his hand through his hair. “This was one hell of a date, wouldn’t you agree?” Haunted house, rebirth, redeath, and he and she in their skivvies.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Arian was a good man. Honorable, kind, affectionate. Sometimes she believed she didn't deserve such a man but she thanked whoever was watching out for her that she found one. Though she didn't want to she allowed Arian to take the kettle from her and pour her tea. She didn't want to sit, in all honesty she wanted to continue what they had started but she wasn't about to tackle him to the bed and have her way with him.

Instead she took a seat and drank the warm beverage. How Niles was able to mix in the blood to make it perfect she'd never know but was thankful none the less. "It was interesting." she replied gently running her fingers over the rim of her tea cup. Being human again was nice. Different, exciting even. The feeling of her heart beat the ability to breathe again. It was all so stimulating.

When he laughed so gave him a confused look. What was he laughing at? Surely it wasn't her. But soon enough she found herself laughing with him, "I actually enjoyed it. The ending was a bit dramatic but I did enjoy the scene before my redeath."

The robe fell open and she made no move to close it, instead she seductively crossed her legs and pushed out her chest with a smirk. Seeing him with no clothing on made her stomach clinch tightly, he was a very handsome man with an extremely handsome body. They hadn't gotten far in their little adventure but she wanted to continue, she wanted to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 pm

“Do you remember all of it?” The more time that passed the more Arian began to remember. He remembered drinking more than he had in a while, and soon enough he remembered Eliza joining the band and his eyes lit up though the rest of his face stayed fairly neutral. He wouldn’t ruin the moment by reminding her he had seen her dance and play an instrument.

Well, maybe he would remind her just a little. “I enjoyed the scene as well.” The wolf said with a smirk. “But I enjoy it even more now.” He glanced back towards the door to make sure it was shut, then got up and went to her. There was a hungry look in his eye as he put his hands on the arms of the chair and leaned in to kiss Eliza. It seemed silly to be nervous after the way they were acting before, but Arian felt his stomach twist and jump. She was such a beautiful woman, so perfect, and he was… well, he was an old Viking.

The old Viking in him pushed him onward. He kissed her gently at first, then more passionate as the moment went on. One hand lifted to touch her face and run his fingers into her hair and he kissed her like a sailor on leave. The thing about Arian was that he may have been old, but he would have a hard time controlling the beast within him when it came to Eliza. He wanted her, and he wasn’t afraid to show that as his hand trailed down her neck and chest, feeling her cool and delicate skin and curves.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza finished her tea and sat the cup down recalling the events of the night. To live again, even if it was for a handful of hours was worth it she wouldn't change anything. Seeing a young Arian, his curiousity, his smile. It was all a wonderful experience. "Every moment." she replied running her fingers through her hair.

It took her a moment to figure out what scene he was talking about. She could only think of one and it caused her cheeks to burn. It had been centuries since anyone had heard her play it was only for someone special and Arian fit that description.

She didn't miss the hungry look in his eye for she held the same within her own. She met his kiss with her own, her arms wrapping tightly around his shoulders to pull him closer to her. His hands on her skin were like liquid fire, it had been far too long since someone had touched her the way he was. The night gown slid down her slender shoulders laying lazily at her elbows. She pulled his lip between her teeth and nibbled on the soft apendage. In a flash she moved them to the bed, pushing him back to fall on the covers.

She let the robe fall from her body to a heap on the floor. Crawling on the bed she stared at him with glowing eyes. Slowly she moved up his body planting heated kisses along his skin. She was not a gentle lover, no she was a fighter, an animal. Her legs straddles his waist, the soft fabric of her panties rubbing against his boxers. In her opinion that still had far too many clothes on but she would take her time. Pinning his arms above his head she gentle kissed him with more passion that ever before, the ends of her hair gently dancing across his well toned chest.
Back to top Go down

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Every blush on Eliza’s cheeks made Arian smirk. He was a Viking, so one could say he had a thing for damsel-ish women. Not only damsels, but he also liked Noble women. Call it a forbidden fruit desire. What he wasn’t expecting was Eliza’s personality change. She was so lovely and feminine that it shocked him to see her so hungry and dominant. It would be a lie to say it didn’t excite him more than any other woman had.

He fell onto the bed with a surprised and wild expression on his normally calm face. The wolf watched her with such burning curiosity that his hands grabbed at her too roughly. He grabbed her thighs, then slid his hands up to cup her butt. A move he had been dying to do since they first met. He was nearly panting as she kissed his skin and he ran his hands through her hair while trying to subdue a low growl in his chest.

When she pinned his hands up he smirked and played along for a moment, but the wolf wanted to touch her too badly. He kissed her and squirmed beneath her a bit, feigning that he was weaker than he was and giving her the upper hand… for the moment. He bit her lower lip and growled, then kissed down her neck and bit as he did. The wolf within him was howling to be allowed to be so rough, and soon he moved in the blink of an eye and flipped her on her back with her arms pinned down at her sides. A light laugh escaped him in a breath as he looked her over and nearly licked his lips before pinning her arms up above her head with one hand, and reaching underneath her to unhook her bra with the other. Once it was unhooked he slid it off of her, holding her down with his weight on her hips then tossed her bra aside. Fuck taking it slow. He took one good look at her before touching her breasts with one hand, then sliding his hand into her panties with the other and kissing her chest as he did.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Sometimes Eliza forgot the she was a vampire when it came to having sex. She was rough and almost violent. Sebastian often told her she should have been a wolf for her aggressiveness. But it seems Arian liked it...alot. It suited his wolf it would seem. His look when she moved him to the bed was priceless and boosted her ego. The vampire rolled her hips against him as his hands grabbed onto her. Sebastian had always been so soft and tender, Arian was rough and wild. Which in her opinion was much much better.

Arian flipped thier position pinning her down below him. Her eyes darkened turning from dark brown to bloody crimson. Every part of her body was tingling with anticipation. It had been so long since a man touched her that her body was on fire. Arching her back her legs shifted apart allowing him better access to her panties.

The cool air hit her breasts causing her nipples to harden. She tried to move but Arian kept his weight on her. A growl of her own rumbled in her chest as his icy eyes watched her. A gasp came from her lips, her pearly white fangs begining to point from all the excitement. Her hips rocked against hand, her own hands traveling up his back her nails digging deep in his skin leaving long red whelps as their ran down his spine. Oh the thing she wanted to do to him, given the time she would do them all.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm

It was going to be a long, long night that wouldn’t seem long enough. Arian was glad for Eliza’s temperament in bed. It shocked him down to the core that she was so dominant and such an animal, but it allowed him to let himself go and give her his all. No holding back, no apologies, and plenty of bruises and scratches to tell the story.

Hours later Arian laid in Eliza’s bed on his back, still panting from their escapade and he ran his fingers gently over the curve of her hip. He may have been an animal, but there were gentle tendencies about the man. The way he looked at her when they were both satisfied, the way he made sure she was satisfied first (and more than once), and the way he rolled over and kissed her shoulders like a long term lover would.

But the question remained: should he stay the night? There was hardly an hour or two left until sunrise, and until their lives would resume. He stayed on his side, placing soft kisses along her cool skin until he readjusted himself and laid down. His arm draped over her and he rested with his mouth near her skin, inhaling her sweet scent as he rested. Whether he wanted to or not the wolf still soon fell asleep without a care in the world, his arm pulling Eliza closer as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:49 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza's body tingled in places she didn't even know existed. Arian was definitely a beast in bed but she wasn't exactly tender either. The poor man's back looked like he had been attacked by a tiger. But it was all worth it in the end whatever sexual tension they once had was now completely gone and was instead replaced with a sense of completion.

Eliza had fallen asleep after their last round, the bite marks and scratches on her skin healing before his eyes until nothing was left but creamy silk skin. He was a generous lover, caring for her pleasure before his, which was now very rare to find in a man. But he was old school like her, something that drew her closer to him. She could connect to him better than any other person on this planet. She sighed happily while he placed gently kisses on her shoulder unconsciously moving closer to him.

The sun's warm rays drifted into Eliza's room a few hours later illuminating the creme colored room with natural light. The sheer curtains of her bed were drawn around the frame keeping prying eyes from seeing the lovers on the bed. Eliza had turned in her sleep and cuddled closer to the wolf next to her, her head resting on his chest and her arm toss over his stomach. Her long curly brown hair was sprawled out over her back and pillow. Anyone who saw these two would think they were staring at a moment frozen in time.

Two maids stood out of Eliza's room shifting from one foot to the other nervously whispering lowly to each other as they stared at the wooden door of their mistress's door. Niles walked up the stairs adjusting the cuffs of his shirt and looked at the maids, "What are you two doing?" he asked sternly making the maids stiffen and turn towards him. The little blond maid stepped forward and fiddled with her nails nervously. "The mistress has an eight o'clock meeting and we were wondering if we should wake her but...we thought that since...Master Arian was here if we should instead cancel the meeting and allow them to sleep."

Niles twisted the handle to the door and peaked inside looking at the tore pillow and random white feathers from the stuffing on the floor by the bed. Well, the definitely had an interesting night. Closing the door he turned to the maids and shooed them off telling them he had it all taken care of. Disappearing downstairs he prepared a large breakfast for Arian knowing the wolf would be hungry from his "excersize". Eliza on the other hand would simply want her tea and morning paper.

Setting everything on the tray, he expertly made his way up the stairs and opening Eliza's door. Setting the tray on the table near the door he pulled open the curtains of the windows bringing more light into the room. Eliza groaned and buried her face in Arian's chest not wanting to wake from her peaceful slumber. Niles continued around the room pulling open the curtains and even opening one of the windows to let in the cool autumn air. "Good morning Mistress Elizabetia and Master Arian. I have brought you breakfast." Eliza sat up slowly, her curly brown hair falling over face while she looked at Niles who began to pick up her room as if nothing had happened on hours ago. Clutching the sheet to her chest she looked over at her clock and groaned. "Niles...it's seven in the morning. Go away."

Niles chuckled and brought the tray over to his mistress and her lover and sat it down at their legs. "I have taken the liberty of canceling your eight oclock meeting. Leaving you free to spend the day with Master Arian."
gathering her laundry he bowed to them and exited leaving a very ruffled Eliza staring holes in the door.[/justify]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Goes By Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By   Time Goes By I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Goes By
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next