Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

When Apologies Aren't Enough

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

Full Name : Claire Jacklynn Delgado
Race : Werewolf

When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Claire couldn't help but to smile a bit as Vanessa started to stretch and wake up in the wolf's arms. It was the most amazing feeling to have Vanessa so close to her, it just made Claire feel a sense of peace that she hadn't felt in a really long time. "Morning." Claire spoke as she brought her hand up and gently ran her fingers through Vanessa's hair and smiled. She could tell that Vanessa was still tried, by the tone in her voice and that made Claire move her arm back down and drape over Vanessa once again.

"Happy." She spoke softly before bringing her head up and gently kissing Vanessa's cheek. "Go back to sleep, I'm not going anywhere." Claire spoke as she put her head back down against the pillow. The wolf was not going to pass up a chance of being able to hold Vanessa and watch her sleep. Besides, it had to be a rough night for the doctor so Claire wanted her to get as much sleep as she needed.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

Full Name : Vanessa Olivia Minecroft
Race : Human

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She needed to get up. Claire needed to eat something and she needed a shower. Sleeping only made her lazy and though she really REALLY wanted to stay in bed she knew she needed to get up. Sitting up slowly she stretched again, her bones popping loudly from sleeping in one position for too long. The Doctor looked over her shoulder at Claire and kissed her softly on the nose, "I'm going to make something to eat. Get dressed and come take your supplements and prenatals. Don't argue with me or I'll force you to take them." she gave her a stern look and got out of bed.

True to his word, Oliver was not there. He was a Professor, Claire was a Dean's guard, lord only knows what the Dean actually was. Maybe she was a she devil. It would make sense, she was rather scary and had a very eery vibe to her. Perhaps she would ask Claire later. Walking to the fridge she opened the door and pulled out some eggs and things to make an omelet before looked at the bedroom door. "Chop chop missy I'm not afraid to come in there and get you. Come take your meds Doctor's orders."
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Claire could have stayed in bed all day with Vanessa and not be phased by the laziness at all, which was unlike her. Normally the wolf had to be moving but with Vanessa around Claire felt content. When Vanessa sat up, Claire couldn't help but to pout a bit, because she wasn't ready to get up yet. Just a little longer that was all she wanted, but Vanessa was by far more willing to get up at this moment then Claire was.

"Do we have to?" She whined a bit trying to get Vanessa to stay in bed with her, but true to her word, Vanessa got up and went to go and prepare some food leaving Claire in bed alone.

As Vanessa went to coo, Claire managed to convince herself that she did in fact need to get out of bed, which was easier said then done. Moving was painful, if only because of how sore she was. It was like she had spent all night working out, which wouldn't have been so bad had she known that it was from shifting.

"I'm up, I'm up." She spoke with a bit of a groan, her muscle still ached though not as had as they had earlier.

Dragging her feet once she was out of bed, Claire went over to the closet and picked out something to [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. She got dressed and then made her way out to the kitchen where Vanessa was cooking. "I should have made you come get me." Claire joked with the other and went to the fridge and pulled out the shake that Oliver insisted she drank after shifting, something about it helping her joints and bones and what not. She then walked over to the counter and picked up the array of pills laid out for her.

"See, I'm even taking my pills." She spoke before putting the pills in her mouth and using the shake to wash it down. God that thing tasted horrible but it was something that Oliver would lecture her about if she didn't take it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 am

Vanessa smiled when Claire finally made her way out of the bedroom and took her meds. She knew her body was hurting she could tell that much from how she walked. Perhaps she would give her a nice message. Maybe that would help. Flipping the omelet over she added in a few ingredients to make it extra yummy and slid it onto a plate. Once she was sure that Claire had finished taking her meds she placed the plate in front of her and smiled.

Her phone jingled loudly on the counter. Picking the tiny device off the counter she shook her head and typed in a few things before turning it off completely. "I have completely cleared my schedule Ms. Delgado. It's just you and me today." she planned on spending the whole day with Claire. Doing whatever she wanted to make up for the weeks that she had spent away from her.
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:59 am

Claire finished taking the rest of the pills and the shake and placed the container that the protein shake was in in the sink. She then went to the cabinet and pulled out a couple of glasses and got them each a glass of orange juice for their breakfast. "That smells much better then my shake." Claire smiled and set the cups of juice down on the little breakfast bar and then grabbed some silverware so they could eat.

Placing the plate down on the bar, she smiled to Vanessa "I am starting to think you want to spoil me." She smiled after Vanessa said that they would be together all day. that was something that she was looking forward to.

Going a couple of weeks without being able to talk to Vanessa had been incredibly hard and Claire was looking forward to making up for lost time. "What would you like to do today? I'm all for lounging around if you are up for it." She smiled, she would like nothing more then to just curl up on the couch, watch a little TV maybe even steal a kiss or two.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Vanessa shook her head at Claire but she did have to admit that shake did smell very gross. But hopefully the omelet would make everything better. Once she was finished cooking she placed the dishes in the sink and sat down across from her to eat the omelet. "Of course it does, I made food, Oliver made you a protein shake that smelt like rotten fruit." She could get use to this, but it would be a bit strange for her to keep coming over all the time. Maybe she should have Claire move in with her.

It was a thought, though it would kinda seem like it was coming on a little strong. After all they may have known each other for ten years but they had just became an item not twenty four hours ago. "I like spoiling. It's one of my many talents." she said finishing off her orange juice. Once they were finished eating Vanessa cleaned up the mess and washed the dishes. "That sounds nice, a lazy movie day. But I do want to take some tests. See how the baby is growing and all that. How long do wolves normally carry?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Once Vanessa was done with the dishes the two were able to curl up on the couch together. Claire went onto her netflix account and they sat there looking for a movie that they could both deal with watching. Claire also told Vanessa more about being a werewolf and that wolves were known for carrying their young for 63 days, but she wasn't sure if that meant she would carry for that long. For all Claire knew she could be pregnant as long as any other human would be, that only time would tell but part of her hoped it would only be for a shirt time. She also agreed to the testing, if only to make Vanessa feel better and to settle her own curiosity of how the baby was doing.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Apologies Aren't Enough   When Apologies Aren't Enough - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Apologies Aren't Enough
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: