Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

At last we meet (Evelyn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:11 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The name rang no bells, but when she mentioned being her sister her brows rose “Is that so” She said, eyeing Saskia or…Karoline apparently, sharply. She didn’t know yet if she trusted this, if it was just some other tactic Saskia was playing at or not. She had been in a weakened state, so perhaps it wasn’t impossible but…why did a ghost take her over? Why this Karoline? Why Kristine? It just seemed suspicious to her so she kept her guard up and her arms crossed. The nurse would be here soon…she didn’t want to explain all this crap that Saskia was not Saskia, on top of why her arm was broken.

“Perhaps. I’m not sure” Was her only answer. She didn’t care she was being rude or curt, if this was in fact a ghost in Saskia’s body then Evelyn would be cautious. The dead were not to be reckoned with and when addressing them in any way, it was always wise to be cautious. They could not always be trusted. When she spoke out suddenly out of context, Evelyn got even more defensive “You are speaking to Saskia?” She asked nonchalant, but her eyes were hard “What is she trying to stop you from doing, exactly?”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

"Yes, you can ask her yourself." The ghost spoke with a particularly peppy manner. The ghost wasn't lying she had some things that she wanted to sort out with her sister hence why she had taken over the blonde woman.

"Well is there anyone I can speak with about finding her?" She asked in a curious manner. The ghost needed to verify that Kristine was here if she hoped to move on from this realm or that was what Xander had told her anyways.

The ghost wasn't really sure whom she was speaking to, nor did the woman really care it was just about finishing her task. "From seeing my sister of course, I really must talk to her." She smiled, noting she would have to be more careful with her thoughts while in this body, surely the medium had a trick up her sleeve, but that wouldn't stop the ghost or so she hoped.

'She's not an idiot, she is going to see right through your lies.' Saskia was annoyed and knew she need to figure out something to get the ghost out of her body. Saskia tried to provoke the ghost into causing a tic, surely that would either A get the ghost out, or B get Evelyn to see that this ghost was not welcomed by any means.

Though she didn't have the ability to take over her whole body, Saskia managed to get some control over the good arm, and what a better way to get a bit out then to trigger one of the worst tics.. not being able to breath, sure it would hurt like hell one she got her body back, but that ghost would be gone in a flash... for sure... or so Saskia hoped.

With that brief moment of control, Saskia caused the arm to swing at Evelyn, it was her way of trying to startle the ghost to trigger the tic but it didn't work. 'Oh, she's not going to like you now.' Saskia laughed in her head, that should at least do something....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Evelyn wasn’t here to reunite dead people with their family, she didn’t trust it. Letting an unknown ghost take over a body to do as it wished? Oh yes, very bad idea. Evelyn shook her head firmly “No. Leave the girl’s body now” She demanded. Everyone knew don’t trust the dead, don’t mess with them, just don’t get involved at all. She didn’t care if this ghost begged and pleaded, she was keeping her in this office until she departed Saskia’s body or she’d find someone to force her out. Maybe she should have kept Khalid around…she wasn’t sure if his expertise in the mind could help in this kind of situation, but the man always surprised her in what he could do.

When she swung at her she quickly stepped back to avoid the hit, staring at her in surprise for a moment. Well…the ghost wasn’t happy being denied, was she? In a flash Evelyn grabbed her and threw her down in a chair “Your cheeky little tricks will do nothing. I am a Vampire” She growled at her warningly. “Leave the girl’s body NOW”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 am

Karoline wasn't pleased that this woman before her was not willing to help find Kristine. Well, then she would just have to do it herself, or so she thought anyways, until the body she had taken over swung at the vampire, completely out of her control. What... the hell was that.

The body she was in gasped as she was grabbed by the throat and forced down into the near by chair in the blink of an eye. What... what just happened there, people weren't that strong or that fast. More importantly the ghost found that the body she was in was not catching it's breath. That hurts doesn't it bitch, bet you never thought you'd have to feel my pain as well. I'd do as she says, she has no issues letting my body die. Saskia spoke to the ghost in her mind.

Karoline moved her the one workable hand to her chest signalling that she couldn't breath. It wasn't even like she had anything to choke on, it just... wasn't working right... how the hell did this blonde live like this?

As the body got weaker, the ghost was to stubborn to leave though, because she wanted to get to Kristine. Knowing this Saskia took matters into her own hands so to speak... It wasn't like she expected Evelyn to help a ghost anyways so this was the way this had to go down.

The gasping stopped and soon Saskia's body slumped over and her heart had stopped beating. There was no way a ghost could stay in a dead body, but at the same time neither could Saskia, and both her own ghost and Karoline's ghost were ripped from the body. It was pretty surreal to see herself dead in the chair, but really the blonde felt some peace, and well hoped that Evelyn would just let her go.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh great…she had killed her. Wonderful. She had wanted to kill her before, yes, but after Khalid brought her down a few notches she knew she couldn’t kill the girl. Not that she didn’t think Saskia deserved it, but the last thing she needed was for someone realizing Saskia was missing and then she’d have news reporters lurking all around again. The school had given them enough fodder already for them to feast on, she didn’t need anymore. So against her own desires, she growled in frustration. Where was the damned nurse? This was the second time she had to revive the damned girl. It was getting old. She would not be bothering a third time, that was for sure.

She picked Saskia up from the chair and laid her down, sighing before leaning over to resuscitate the girl, putting her hands over her heart to push down against it, trying to get her wake back up. She could give her a little Vampire blood, but there was a risk she could actually turn her that away…and she wasn’t going to let that happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Saskia stood there alone, Karoline quickly ran off to go and find another body to take over as means of getting to Kristine. As she was standing there she watched as Evelyn debated over whether or not to help her, but ultimately went with saving the blonde.

Damn it.

Was all she thought as she stood there looking as Evelyn positioned her body for CPR. The blonde just knelt down next to her body, she could feel it trying to pull her back.

Looks like we still have some more shit to face.

She sighed, and much to her surprise she felt a touch on her shoulder. Not her body's shoulder but her ghostly one. She looked back and saw Evelyn's daughter standing there beside her.

'She's not as bad as she seems you know, there is no reason for you to be taking out your hate for what my ancestors have done to you on her. Give her a chance, she deserves it.' The woman explained to Saskia which made the ghost just roll her eyes.

"Why should I do her any favors, she is just like them, like the whole family. None of them give a shit about what family is, so why should I care?" She asked the ghost.

'Because she does care, she just doesn't know it yet. She's destined for great things, I've seen it. Soon she will open her heart again, and when she does, well you will be surprised at what you see. Please, don't leave her yet.' The woman begged slightly as she stepped back from Saskia's ghost.

'I can't protect her forever Saskia, it's my time to go, to move on but she needs to know that I have no regrets and that I have always loved her. I need you to tell her that for me.' The woman spoke and then disappeared.

Saskia just shook her head, here was her chance to be out of pain, out of all that suffering and she fucking had to go back. Her ghostly form closed her eyes and before she knew it she was back in her body.

A deep gasp was taken as she came too, one that almost made her sit up completely but she ended up falling back before she could. Her hand came up and took hold of Evelyn's holding it for a moment. "Agnes wanted you to... you...to.. know she ... she never stop loving you... and... and has no regrets." She spoke a bit winded before her hand released Evelyn's and her head fell to the side. She was alive just unconscious from everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:56 am

So she felt a tiny bit of relief when Saskia took in a breath, but she was pretty sure she was relieved for her own sake and for the school’s and not so much for Saskia. She was glad the girl wasn’t dead, because then she’d have to figure out how to clean up the mess discreetly without anyone seeing the body. She already had half a plan set in place on how to do that, but it wasn’t need now that Saskia was awake. “This won’t be a habit” She told her sternly, just wanting the woman to know that she wouldn’t be allowed to run around doing stupid shit and expect to be saved every time. This was really the last time she helped her, because she was going to make sure she never saw Saskia again. Whatever happened to her after this was on her.

When she took Evelyn’s hand her first reaction was to pull it back, glaring at her…but then froze as she spoke, her face falling. “Agnes?” She repeated the name softly, wanting at first to slap Saskia for making up something so cruel, but paused to wonder if she was speaking the truth or not. She stared at her as she went unconsciousness and was still staring when the nurse knocked and peeked in, gasping to see Saskia on the floor and quickly went to her. Evelyn slowly stood and backed away to let the nurse did what she did. She needed help to remove her, so Evelyn called someone else to come help transport her. The story they would use was simple, Saskia had an attack while in her office and fainted. But Evelyn would be keeping an eye on her…a very close eye from now on. But for now, all she could think of was her daughter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At last we meet (Evelyn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2