Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) Empty
PostSubject: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Freya had laid in the bed in a unconscious state for days, it was probably for the best, because as her body went through withdraw as she laid there. As the drugs fully worked their way through her system, she started to sweat again. With the sweat came the shiver and every now and then the girl would whimper in her sleep, which was good as it meant that the drugs had not done and long lasting damage.

While she may not have been awake to feel the pain that her body was going through, it didn't mean she wasn't suffering. Freya's dreams, were more or less nightmares and she tried to wake herself up, but was unable too. She was forced to sleep as her dreams took her to places she would never be again. Every now and then the girl would speak in her sleep, but her words were more like mumbles and weren't always clear.

No matter how bad her dreams got, her body barely moved as she laid there sleeping. Every now and then her head would jerk from one side to the other but other then that it was just the rise and fall of her chest as she slept off the overdose as well as the withdraw.

Finally after about four days of sleeping, the young looking fae showed signs of coming out of drug induced haze. It started with a couple of jerks of her arms and legs as they started to get feeling back into them. This was followed by the fae rolling onto her side as she groaned. The girl's hands moved to her face, and rubbed at her eyes. She was slowly coming back to the world of the living, with a headache to greet her.

The fae didn't think much of her surroundings at first, figured that she had just drunk herself to sleep again so she saw no reason in rushing waking up. She had no idea that she had been out for the better part of four days. The girl didn't even suspect anything was up, until she opened her eyes for the first time and in the blurry haze that was her vision she squinted her eyes.

This place looked oddly familiar, but it wasn't the apartment she had grown use to crashing at when she had to much to drink.

Rubbing at her eyes again she tried to clear her vision so that she could tell where she was. Her sense of smell wasn't helping her, lets face it the only thing at this point she could smell was herself. "What did I do last night?" She groaned out to herself as she brought her hand up and scratched at the rat nest that was her hair.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

As Freya lay in bed for days, Evelyn didn’t leave her house for days. She had decided to work from home to keep an eye on the woman as her body recuperated, for she felt the moment she left Freya would wake up and disappear again and Evelyn had much to talk to her about, like her disgusting and self-destructive behavior. It was her reasonability to speak to Freya and maybe she didn’t want to listen but that didn’t mean Evelyn wasn’t going to talk to her. It was a bit of a pain to work from home, she was used of all of her paperwork in her office and having the staff easier at hand, but she dealt with it. That was the nice thing about being in control, she could make people run errands for her and bring her anything she asked for. She checked on Freya frequently throughout the day and night making sure she was comfortable and most importantly her heart was still beating.

One night when Evelyn went to check on her she found herself pausing and sitting down beside her, watching her as she slept and wondered if she would ever wake up. Humans slipped into comas because of overdosing, was this the fate Freya had met as well? She knew if the woman didn’t wake up soon she’d need to involve a doctor, but she was hoping she wouldn’t have to involve anyone else in this mess. As she sat there she gently brushed her fingers against Freya’s forehead, frowning down at her…and then she started moving. She looked over her in surprise then stood and stepped back from the bed, wanting to give her room as she woke. She stood off to the side quietly and as still as a stature before speaking up “Actually, it was more four nights ago” She spoke lowly.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Freya felt as though her body had been hit by a truck or something. She felt stiff and sore and trying to move made her limps hurt more. She figured she must have done a little to much dancing or something, but she had never been this sore. It probably served her right, cause it wasn't like she remembered any of what happened. Though that didn't mean the way she felt now would likely stop her from doing something like it again, really anything that numbed the heart ache she felt in side was worth it.

Then a voice spoke up, answering the question that she had asked herself and it caused the fae to look up quickly. No, it couldn't be, there was no way she was back there again. She must still be dreaming or something because... nope she had to be dreaming, but surely enough her eyes fell upon Evelyn and Freya felt her heart sink a little. How in the hell did she end up back here?

"What am I doing here?" She asked as she ran a hand over her face trying to wake herself up more, really she was just trying to see if she was actually awake at all. It still had yet to sink in that she had been there for more then just a day or even a few hours. How did she not know that she had gotten to Evelyn's better yet how come she didn't remember coming here to begin with. What the hell was going on. "When did you say I got here?" She asked as she scratched at her head again. Man she needed a shower her hair felt greasy.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 pm

“You were at a rave in the catacombs of the school. Nowe found you and brought you here. You had overdosed” Her voice was in that Dean mode again, neutral and just stating the facts, but there was a twinge of anger in it “We expelled much of the drugs from your system before it killed you. You were an idiot to take so much” Drugs…she just could not understand the appeal, it was horrendous. She moved closer to the bed and was glad at least she seemed enough out of it that she wouldn’t bolt, at least not be able to go very quickly without Evelyn stopping her. She sighed “Four days. You have just been sleeping. I was beginning to think you were in a coma” She watched her before leaving the room to go get her water and brought it back, putting it on the nightstand next to her bed.

“Do you remember anything at all?” She asked her as she crossed her arms and stood near the wall, giving Freya her space “Do you feel alright? Any alarming pain? Do you feel sick?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:55 pm

A rave at the catacombs? Freya vaguely remembered going to a rave what seemed to her like the night prior, but didn't remember it being at the school. Freya had wanted to stay as far away from that place as possible so something like this didn't happen. "must have been some party if I got enough drugs in my system to do that." Freya couldn't help but to laugh at the irony in this situation. The whole reason she had got back I to drugs was to rid herself the pain of lov... Caring for someone who didn't feel the same way about her. Plus the fact that se had been so close to ending all the pain only to be brought back before she did die.

"Your acting like it was some sort of mistake on my part." she was honest she had taken all those pills fully knowing what could happen, what the fae wanted to have happen. Oh well next time she knew how to succeed be anywhere but the school, where the deans minions were not lurking would do the trick.

"I wouldn't be surprised if I had been in one, wouldn't be tr first time." she shrugged it off. She had done something like this in the past but it was when she was much younger and had actually been a mistake, this time not so much.

Shaking her head she reached for the glass of water that was set down. She sat herself up carefully and slowly, she felt weak but then again she had been asleep for the last four days Appearantly. "No, I don't even remember going to the rave." she spoke after taking a sip from the glass of water. "Then again that doesn't surprised I wasn't exactly sober going there." she shrugged again as she laid back on her back and rubbed her face again. 'so close' she thought to herself as she let a sigh, she just couldn't catch a break. Of all the people in the world that had to save her it was the one person she was trying to kill herself over.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm

When she laughed she stared at her and truly had to think this woman was off her rocker. How could she laugh after everything she had been through? She was here and couldn’t even remember how she got here and had been lying asleep for four days, this didn’t concern her? “I could only assume it was a mistake, for who would ever be stupid enough to want to do something like that on purpose. You’re a fae and have lived many years, what an absolute waste to die because of such meaningless actions” Creatures like Freya didn’t die because of drugs, for a fae her age to die of an overdose was a joke and Evelyn wasn't going to sugar coat how she felt about it...but when did she ever?

If she didn’t remember going to the rave…fantastic, the woman had been mentally numb for who knew how long. This was ridiculous, she had never seen a fae like this completely screw over there life. “So you just want to die?” She shook her head and walked to the middle of the room “That is a coward’s way out, Freya. Weak people kill themselves instead of just being strong and living their life as they should. Humans dream every day to be like us, and you want to throw it away like a selfish child” She gave her a harsh look “That is pathetic” She could hardly call herself religious anymore but she had been raised with religious beliefs and many stuck, like she don’t commit suicide because it’s a sin.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 pm

A lecture was the last thing that the fae wanted or needed at this point. It wasn't like the vampire would understand anyways, it wasnt like the woman had feelings anymore. Try being the one that had feelings for a person when she knew that those feelings were never going to be returned. Not mention the fact that Freya was not one to feel real emotions until now, so yes she wanted them gone. "if you think a lecture is goin to suddenly make me feel guilty, you are wrong. Besides it is not like my death would mean anything to anyone. Hell, the only reason I was even a tad bit important was because my tears healed some sick kids. I mean the only part of me that would ever be missed would be the fucking cat." she was irritated she would love nothing more then to just get up and walk out of here but she was still so groggy.

As the lecture continued, the fae couldn't help but to laugh again. Now Freya was pathetic and a coward, at least that was a step in the right direction. "Your opinion doesn't matter anymore. You may be the dean of the school but that doesn't mean anything. You have no real feelings for people and that makes you the pathetic one Evelyn, not me. You want to see a coward, go take a look in the mirror and you will see one looking right back at you."

Freya sat up and threw the covers off of her, she was done with this. She wasn't about to get a lecture on life and death from a woman that was just a walking corpse. "You think your life is perfect in that emotionless shell you call a body well your wrong. No one wants to be you, no one wants to go through life feeling nothing at all. Everyone dreams of finding someone to love and to love them back. That is something I know personally, guess what I wish I never found that out." she spoke as she stood up. It was hard to stand, her legs were weak but she wasn't about to sit here and listen to lectures about how she should want to live when she had nothing to live for.

"Just go to hell Evelyn." she spoke as the started walking out of the room, she'd use her ability of she could but it didn't seem to want to work.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

She growled in frustration “I am not trying to make you feel guilty Freya! I am trying to make you open your eyes! This behavior is ridiculous! There is no need for you to do these things. There are people with far worse problems then yourself who do not turn to such disrupting ways of coping” She then shook her head and looked away, making a disgusted sound “Everything must be so dramatic with you, doesn’t it?” Evelyn couldn’t handle boo-hoo stories from people, everyone had difficulties in their life, Evelyn had as well but she fought through them and excelled in her life, she didn’t sit in a corner and cut her wrists and give up. The look she gave her was pure stone “I didn’t mean anything to anyone either, but I did not let that stop me” No, she had made herself a Vampire and seeked revenge on her damned bastard husband who treated her like dirt and she never regretted that. She had forced herself to be strong and she felt everyone had the power to do that.

She gave her a cruelly amused expression “Oh, is that so? I have no feelings for anyone? Well, must be true, since I sacrifice every day for the students of this school and to protect the humans here from harm. I also must not have feelings when I mourned all the students that were murdered from those damned hellhounds. And I let you live and saved your damned life when I could have let Nowe let you die” Her eyes turned dark as she shouted at her but then took in a breath and tried to reel herself back in. How was it this woman angered her so much! “You are so very correct, Freya, I must not care about anything at all” Maybe she didn’t put her heart out on her sleeves and maybe no she didn’t have feelings like most people had but she refused to let anyone tell her she was totally devoid of anything.

Go to hell? Please, she was already in hell. She shook her head and grabbed her arm, pushing her back against the wall. It was harsh but not enough to harm her, she knew the woman was weak and didn’t want to hurt her “No. You are not leaving so you can go out and be suicidal again. I won’t allow it”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Freya gave a soft growl, "To you this behavior is ridiculous to you. What I do with my life is my choice, I can do what I want with it. If I want to drink and take drugs all night and have it kill me then I will and there isn't anything you or your little minions can do about it. She snapped, Freya was trying hard not to care, and the only way to do that was to numb her feelings, and the only way to do that was drugs and alcohol. At this point she didn't care if it did put a small dent into the dean's life, so what she would get past it like nothing ever happened.

"You only care because you are obligated to. No one here really matters to you. Tomorrow you will forget all about them, because they don't exist anymore. It's fucking pathetic how you have to tell yourself to give to shits about anyone, just so that people don't think you are a cold heartless bitch! But you are, everyone knows it, and funny thing is everyone expects it. Those letters and calls to parents didn't mean a damn thing and those parents were better off not hearing from you." She was screaming even as she was pushed up against the wall because she didn't care anyone let the bitch kill her.

"You should have let him kill me, then I wouldn't be here to be so dramatic." Freya was angry so angry that she took her nails on her arms and with a quick swipe she was bleeding. "Go ahead bitch, bite me, drain me dry you know you want to. Then you wont have to worry about what poor little Freya will do next. Then you could bury me like the rest of the things that ever irritated you."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 pm

“No, to anyone this behavior is ridiculous. You should feel ridiculous, Freya, but you probably cannot possibly feel that with how much you are ruining your body with the drugs you took” If she wanted to be so damned stubborn and suicidal at least a more noble death would be shooting herself in the head instead of allowing herself to slowly shrivel away like some pathetic angst teenaged human. Too long she had lived seeing humans waste away their lives because of drugs and alcohol, once powerful and rich men widdled down to hiding out in a barn living in pig shit because they couldn’t be strong enough to handle their issues like a person should and Freya was going down that some wretched path.

Freya’s words pissed her off. This woman claimed to live with her for so long and yet it seemed she knew nothing about her. “Obligated?!” She snapped furiously “I am not obligated to be Dean. I am not obligated to care about these students but I do! I can name absolutely every student who has died on this campus, would you like me to list all their names? Their ages? How they died? What species they were? Because I can, Freya. You may say whatever you please but you do not dare tell me I don’t care for this school or the people in it because that will be the stupidest mistake you will ever make” Victor had chosen her for many reasons and one of those reasons was because she loved it here. This was home and the people were home and she would not allow anyone to tell her different.

She took a step back when she cut herself and stared at the blood. She was crazy! Absolutely crazy and hysterical. She stared at the blood and felt her insides twist in desire. Oh it had been so difficult to stop that second time, if Nowe hadn’t been there she didn’t think she would have been able to stop herself from killing Freya. She watched the blood drip down her arm for a few moments before she forced herself to look away back to her. She stepped towards her but instead of grabbing her arm to take the blood she slid her hands on the sides of Freya’s faced and stared her down “Stop” She said firmly through gritted teeth “You need to stop

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Freya had jet reached her breaking point and she didn't care what happened to her anymore, she wanted this to all be over. The pain needed to stop, it just needed to leave her chest so if it meant unloading it on the dean the. So be it. "learning a file doesn't mean jack shit." she was angry, and hurt, to top it off she did t feel good so fuck it why care about anyone else at this point.

When the dean looked away from the blood going down her arm, Freya made sure she moved it in a way that would tempt the vampire more. She wanted that bite, she wanted to feel the blood being pulled from her veins and that final collapse which would mean it was all over. "Take it! Take it all, I don't want it anymore!" she screamed at her.

But when the dean grabbed her face instead Freya tried to pull it away. "Dont touch me!" she spoke as she tried to push the other away. At that point she was fighting back tears, because she didn't want to give Evelyn the satisfaction of seeing her cry. "Just kill me and be done with it!" her voice was a bit choked up this time she. She brought her hand up to her neck and began to drag her nails across it to draw more blood in a more tempting place. If Evelyn thought that drugs were her only way of killing herself she was sadly mistaken. The only downfall was the pain of ripping into her neck was cashing some tears to fall from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 am

She couldn’t drink her blood…She. Could. NOT drink it. The last thing she needed was this, another body and because of her of all reasons. If it ever broke out that she had killed someone? That would be it. She would be forced from being a Dean; there would be no saving herself from such a mistake. No one would ever trust her and quite frankly she would not trust herself. Not since she was a fledgling had she ever accidentally killed a person while feeding, and she wanted to leave those memories there. She shook her head quickly “NO” She growled at her. She wouldn’t do it, she would not give Freya that satisfaction. If she suddenly decided this was the new way she wanted to die then damn it she could find someone else because she would not allow herself to give in and do such a thing.

“I will not kill you!” She yelled at her “Do all you wish but I will not kill you!” This girl was so…not enough words could describe it. Lost, hysterical, broken, disillusioned…what was she supposed to do with her? If she wanted death so much, should she just let her have it? Let Nowe or one of the other guards kill her? But no…no, she just couldn’t. For her own conscious Evelyn just could not murder the girl or have her be murdered. Maybe she couldn’t convince her otherwise, but then she could go out and do it herself, she would take no part it in. She quickly grabbed at her hands and pinned them down against the walk “Freya! Stop it!” She barked at her. The blood was so tempting but luckily her current anger was giving her enough strength in doing her best to ignore it.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 am

At this point Freya should have given up, she should have got it in her head that there was no way that she was going to be granted the death that she so desperately desired at this point. She wouldn't give up though, because she didn't want to stick around this place any longer if it meant having to have this weight on her chest. "Do it!" She growled back as she starred the woman in the eyes, Freya was not going to back down by any means.

When Evelyn said that she would not kill Freya, she almost wanted to laugh and spout off something about the woman caving before Freya did. The fae knew all the buttons to push and by god she would push them if that meant getting what she wanted. She would cut herself up as much as she needed to, because eventually the vampire would cave before the fae did. "Wanna bet?" Freya got this dead serious look on her face. One that, those that had known her, spoke volumes about what the girl would do to get what it was she wanted.

As Freya was pinned against the wall she hissed at the other, and struggled to get her hands free. "Why! Why do you even care what happens to me?" She glared at the woman as she tried to twist one of her hands free. Freya wanted to shove her bleeding arm in the woman mouth, force her to taste the blood again, that would get her to bite. At this point she cared very little about the woman's reputation, or the fact that her body was screaming. Her body was still exhausted from the overdose and she needed rest, but in Freya's head she could sleep when she was dead which she was assuming was soon.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 am

Her threat just made Evelyn’s anger grow further. Yes, she knew how to press her buttons and if she had been any younger of a Vampire and anymore irrational without a school to tend too she would have done it, oh yes she would have. She would have drained every drop then throw her body out for someone else to deal with. But Evelyn wasn’t that woman now; she had so many responsibilities that lay on her shoulders that she had to think of first before herself. The blood was killing her, absolute murder to her senses. She had tried drinking bagged blood the other day and couldn’t even stomach it. If she even took one more drop from Freya, she would be down the rabbit hole with one hell of a trip back up.

She had to control her, somehow she had to make her stop. She should have just smacked her head hard against the wall and knock her out, but Evelyn was too wary to do that after Freya had been out for four days. She had recovered enough to get out of bed, but did not mean she was totally out of the woods. “BECAUSE I JUST CARE!” She shouted, a few threads of her resistance coming apart. The blood and anger and whole situation was forcing her to a dangerous edge and she was having trouble even controlling speaking to her. She gripped her wrists tighter when Freya tried to squirm away, not allowing for her to get away, she did not want her trying to cut herself open anymore. "I care and I'm trying to help you so stop questioning it and just LET me help!"

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:41 am

Freya had expected some foul remark to come from the vampire's lips, something that would encourage the fae to continue her search for death. Anything the woman said, Freya had a list of come back that would drive the woman even closer to the edge. Well almost anything. What was actually said was something that Freya had not even contemplated leaving the woman's mouth. For a moment she stood there, no struggles, no words she was in shock. She had no words, for that no smart ass comment, or even one to push the woman over the edge just shock.

"No." She spoke softly, no, this... this was not how this was supposed to go. This... this was not the plan, the plan was to be done with this, all this pain. "No, no, you... you're not allowed to do this." She spoke as she started to breath a little heavier. If she could, she would have dropped to the floor or something, but Evelyn's body was holding her up but that didn't mean she didn't go limp. "You... you can't push me away and... and expect... expect me to believe you just... just because... because something happened... happened at the school." Freya was finding it a little hard to breath, that familiar panic coming to her chest. No, she didn't want to go through this again.

The fae looked to the dean with tear filled eyes, "Plea...please just... just take the pain away. I... I can't liv...live like this." She spoke, there was no hint of anger left in her, she was still shocked by the woman's words. "Please..." She spoke in a plea, as her legs all but gave out on her, only thing holding her up now was Evelyn as the fae hung her head and started to cry. She just wanted that pain in her chest to stop.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

Evelyn waited for her to keep fighting, for her to say something and for their screaming matching to continue until…until what? Until Evelyn finally snapped? Until Freya got herself freed? Until she just knocked the woman out and told Nowe to lock her up somewhere for her own good? She didn’t know, when it came to Freya she didn’t know a damned thing. She thought Freya was one way and now she saw another side and it had her confused. This wasn’t just some enemy she could just shoot down, this was someone she saw as a student on her campus and that she couldn’t just give up on no matter how much she angered her. Evelyn’s words were just as shocking to her as well, but she didn’t think Freya would react the way that she was, that was even more of a shock, she expected the woman to spew out more words of how she couldn’t possibly care.

She sighed heavily and released her grip on her slowly “I am allowed to do this and you don’t need to believe me, but as I told you before, I care about the people of this school and that includes you. You may someday get your wish and kill yourself, but it’s not going to be because I didn’t try to stop you” When the tears came into her eyes she frowned and felt at a loss what to do “No. I won’t” She told her softly, shaking her head lightly “Pain goes away eventually, Freya. But you can’t heal from death” She quickly grabbed her again to keep her from collapsing, but slowly helped her sit on the floor. She watched her for a few moments as she cried then very carefully brought Freya against her and held her. This very much reminded her so many years ago when her sire held her as she cried and had begged for a release from her life and had been given it. Now Evelyn was in a similar position, but she would not give in and fulfill what Freya desired.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 am

Freya didn't know what scared her more right now, the fact that Evelyn did actually care about her well being or that this was just some ploy that would leave the fae crushed once again. She had already felt the crippling sting of rejection before she wasn't sure if she could even handle the thought of that again. The last time she had nose dived right into drugs and alcohol, not on purpose though, that had just been something she stumbled upon. Funny how death didn't scare her but the sheer thought of being hurt again like that did.

"But I'm not apart of the school." She spoke as she just tried to wrap her head around what the woman said. Did she just care because she was seen as a part of the school, or because the dean cared about Freya as a person. It was enough to make her head swim even more then it already was.

As she was eased to the floor her hands came to her face to hide the tears that she was shedding. Freya didn't want to feel this way, she didn't want to be like this, she wanted to go back to that carefree, didn't give a fuck life. Why did this have to happen to her, and why the hell couldn't she leave this place? Then she felt something even more unexpected, as Evelyn's arms wrapped around the fae and held her close. It made her heart skip a beat for a moment, but the fae wasn't sure if it was because she was from surprise or the fact that she could actually feel some form of comfort in the woman's arm.

The fae ended up burying her face against the vampire as she just let out her tears at this point there was no holding them in. How did human's deal with feelings like this? That was what the fae wanted to know because this feeling of not being able to breath was more terrifying then death really.

As she cried, the fae's arms slipped around the vampire, why? She wasn't sure, there was just something comforting about it. "I'm sorry." She spoke in her tears it was something she muttered a few times. "I just need the pain to stop, I can't handle feeling like this. I don't know what else to do." She muttered against the woman in her tears. She just wanted things to go back to normal, but how could she now that she was attached to the very woman that was holding her. How did anyone get over that. "I didn't ask to love anyone, especially not you, but I do and I... I can.. can't seem to get over you." There it was she put it all out there but it was something the fae couldn't hold onto anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

“It doesn’t matter. You’re here and under my care and I’m going to take care of you with whatever it takes” Yes Freya wasn’t technically a student, but she had plenty of people who lurked around campus that weren’t real students but didn’t mean she cared any less about them. From the school even all throughout Havelock, the people here were under her watch and care and every single one was deserving of it as long as they were not out to harm anyone else. She wasn’t quite sure even in herself what level of caring she was feeling towards Freya, but all she know was that she did care and did want to do everything possible to keep her from harming herself.

She didn’t mind as Freya’s arms came around her, she just continued to hold her and gently started brushing her fingertips against the back of her hair. She knew she was not the queen of comfort or bedside manners or anything of that sort, but she knew if she didn’t try her best then this would get nowhere. Freya needed to calm down, if not all that would happen was them continuing to yell at each other and her trying to kill herself. “I know…I understand. Feelings can be overwhelming, but there are ways to handle it.” When she used the word love…well, she didn’t know exactly what to say to that, she knew she would have to choose her words carefully but what words to use? “Death is not the solution for this, trust me, it’s not”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Freya just felt like she was falling apart at the seems. She was tired, hungry, and she just wanted all of that to go away. The drugs and the alcohol had taken away all of those things, at least while she had been on them. Now that they were out of her system again she... Well she didn't know what she was going to do, so she just continued to cry because it was sort of helping.

The fae was just a mess at this point and she still wanted to be angry and wanted the pain gone, but the soothing yet familiar feeling of Evelyn's fingers stroking through her hair started to calm the fae a great deal. She was still a bit choked up, especially with the words the dean had spoken. The fae uncontrolable need to die at this point was at a dull roar as she tried to silence her tears.

Nuzzling her face against the vampires neck, Freya started to taking in deep breaths to calm herself. She was so tired, now is all she wanted to do was sleep again, but she didn't want to move. "I...I..just don't.... Don't know how.... How to... To stop...stop feeling like this." it was hard for her to talk cause of all the crying she had been doing, and still was doing slightly.

The fae unwrapped her arms from around the woman and curled them in against her own chest as she just stayed there. She didn't have it in her to try and get away again. In a sense the fae felt defeated as she closed her eyes and just focused on her breath, deep breaths in and out with a sniffle in between some of them.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Evelyn had never been around someone this long who was crying, usually any crying students she gave away to someone else to deal with because Evelyn didn’t handle tears very well, but she couldn’t do that now even if she had the chance too, she had to deal with this with Freya alone. When was the last time she had ever been touched this much?....she could not remember at all. The closest she got to being touched was shaking someone’s hand, or the very rare times she seeked comfort from Castile and leaned her head against her sire’s shoulder, but that was about it. The last time she had hugged anyone she would have guessed was her daughter when she had told her goodbye the last time they had seen each other, but after that no one else.

Evelyn didn’t know how to stop making her feel the way she did either but she would try to help her in other ways and they could try and go from there. “Well first thing is first. You need to eat, and shower, and get some fresh clothes and have some more rest” She kept holding her and stroking her hair because it seemed to be the absolutely only thing keeping her calm. “I have some clothes you can borrow, and I can have some food sent here for you to eat” Evelyn had absolutely no food in the kitchen, why should she? If she knew she was having company she had food sent to her, but she didn’t keep it around to waste away.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Freya was started to feel better as she sat there catching her breath. Her tears were not mere sniffles at this point, and the self afflicted scratch marks had been healed so there was no more tempting wounds for the dean to worry about. Thinking back on cutting herself Freya realized just how stupid she had been, but she had known before had how stupid it was to drink and do drugs. It was over with now though, she couldn't go back and change what she had done, and truth be told she didn't want to.

There had been a slight weight lifted from the fae's shoulders by getting everything out there. She told the dean her true feelings, and no she didn't expect the dean to say anything back, but Freya had to let go of them, because holding them in was killing her, almost literally.

Freya gave a nod as Evelyn talked about thing the fae needed to do. Shower, food, rest were all things her body needed and at this point, Freya was willing to give into those needs. While most of her just wanted to sleep, she wanted to shower first, get the sweat and grime off of her, so that she could physically feel a little better then she did at the present moment. "Okay." She spoke softly, and while part of her didn't want to move from the way she was nestled against the vampire, Freya knew at some point she would have to.

Before she went to sit up, the fae wrapped her arms around the woman once more, this time giving the vampire a hug. "Thank you, for not giving up on me." She spoke softly, her words sincere as she just held the hug for a moment.

As she pulled her arms back around, Freya pulled her head back away from the vampire, as her hands came up and rubbed at her own face. "Can I shower first?" The fae asked, she just wanted to feel clean before she ate anything.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:00 pm

She was glad she had finally, finally, succeeded in getting through to her. She only hoped Freya was being earnest about listening to her and wouldn’t poof away when Evelyn turned her back. She knew if she could just talk a little more sense in her she would feel far more comfortable about letting Freya go, but until she felt that comfort she wasn’t letting Freya out of this house but even then…maybe she needed someone to keep an eye on her. When she actually gave her a real hug she blinked, stiffening for a moment. Her having been holding Freya and Freya holding her had been as close to a hug as she was comfortable with, and she hadn’t even been comfortable then, now she felt even more clueless on how to react. She nodded and ran her hand up and down her back a bit awkwardly “No thanks are needed”

She nodded “Of course. It will give me some time to have food brought here for you” She said, standing up then offered her hand to help her stand as well. She then went over to her dresser and pulled out a plain casual shirt then to her closet and pulled the absolutely only pair of jeans she had that she had never worn, they had been some gift from someone, and she brought them over to her “Here, these should fit you. There really the only comfortable things I have” She then motioned to the bathroom and stepped towards it "I have anything you need in there, and towels. Don't worry about making a mess"

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Freya could tell that Evelyn felt a little awkward in the hug, but that didn't stop her from giving the woman one. If anything it had made Freya want to hold it just a little bit longer. She was starting to at least get a better understanding of her own feelings as well so the hug... well it was a good start in Freya's mind.

While the thanks may have not been needed, it was something that Freya felt she needed to say. It was like her way of saying, I'm not going to try anything stupid.

As she was helped up to her feet, she felt a bit weak at first. It had taken a lot out of her that fight, but she was sure that she could stand long enough to at least shower and then eat something. That would hopefully make her feel a little bit more like her old self again. "I'll do my best not to mess these up." She spoke with a hint of a smile.

Freya was usually a little rough on her clothes, thanks to spray paint, but she wouldn't be doing that for awhile that was for sure. Since these were not her clothes, she had no plans on leaving in them, at least not unless she was told it was okay. "I shouldn't be long." She spoke as she walked into the bathroom and set the clothes down before grabbing a towel.

Having lived as a cat here for so long Freya knew her way around the bathroom and once she had the towel out and the water running at the right temperature, the fae closed the bathroom door, but not all the way, she left it open a crack. Then she got out of the dirty clothes she was wearing which she placed into the hamper and then got into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 am

She waved it off “Do not worry. You can keep them if you like” Evelyn wasn’t much of a t-shirt kind of person, she wore then time to time for casual events at the school because some of her staff insisted it made her look more…human instead of her severe dresses and pantsuits. And the jeans? She would never, ever, ever wear those. She waited until she went into the bathroom before going into the living room and grabbing her phone, calling the chef at the kitchen to whip up a few easy meals and have someone bring them over then hung up. Oh goodness it had already felt like a long week in just this last, what, hour? She just hoped she could manage to keep things calm.

As Freya showered she went and changed the sheets on her bed so they were fresh and then turned to go back to the living room to organize things that were already organized, it was how she dealt with stress. She paused by the bathroom and listened intently, just listening for any odd sounds or any sign Freya was possibly trying to harm herself in anyway. Once she felt things were alright she went into the living room and sat down, waiting for the food to arrive and for Freya to be done in the shower, simply passing the time by gazing at the painting of her daughter above her fireplace.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 am

Freya let the warm water wash over her as she closed her eyes. It felt nice to have the clean water washing away some of the grim that had built up as she slept. She ran her hands over her face and then over her hair, getting it wet so that she could wash it. Once she had rinsed her body well enough, she opened her eyes again and used some shampoo to wash her hair first. She made sure to rinse it out and wash it again a couple of times until it felt like all the sweat was gone.

Once her hair felt clean she used the soap to wash her body up, until that too felt clean. When she felt like she was clean again, she just stood in the water a bit longer letting it rinse all the soap from her before turning off the water. Her hands ran over her hair again, getting some of the water out before opening the curtain and getting the towel which she used to dry off.

Stepping out of the shower she walked over to the clothes and got herself dressed before brushing her hair. After she finished brushing her hair she, placed the towel in hamper before brushing her teeth, she used her finger in place of a tooth brush, but it got the job done.

Now that she felt cleaned, and refreshed even, she walked out of the bathroom and looked around. When she didn't see Evelyn in the room she made her way to the living room. "Thanks for letting me use your shower and things." She spoke as she walked over to the coach. Freya really didn't know what to say right now, then again her head was... well it was still a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next