Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Fool me once Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Fool me once

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]It was a beautiful day in Havelock. Since the Haunted House incident Eliza had spent most of her time with Arian after she managed to figure out a schedule that allowed her some free time while also being able to keep up with the work load she had. Today was one of her off days, and she planned to spend it shopping with Arian. Of course, he probably wouldn't shop but they could still spend time together.

Eliza had had an interesting visitor a few days ago, that depressed her...severely. She learned that Sebastian never really loved her, and that the last two centuries of her life were wasted trying to find a man that could care less about her. Oh, and the visitor was his sire, Gauge. Creepy man, she was just thankful Vega was there to put an end to his...weirdness.

Leaning back in her chair at the small cafe she flipped the page of the leather bound book in her hand, on the cover were golden italic letters that said "Gone with the Wind." She was sucker for old novels, and it was good to read while she waited for Arian.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Ever since the haunted house Arian hadn’t wanted to leave Eliza’s side. He felt protective of her, but it must have been something the woman emitted because she seemed to have quite a few people who were protective of her. Nevertheless, Arian made it a priority to be around her and let his other connections in life slip a little. One in particular being the female bar tender from a bar he used to like going to, but he had completely lost interest in anyone else since meeting Eliza.

As usual he was running a few minutes behind, but the laid back wolf let it roll off his shoulders. He parked his new (but still old..er) black SUV on the side of the café and grabbed the bouquet of wildflowers he had picked for Eliza off of the seat. They were darker flowers since the season was changing, and had a random assortment wrapped in brown paper at the base. It was completely hand thrown together, because what the hell could you buy a woman who could buy herself anything?

The wolf waltzed into the café as though he wasn’t five minutes late with a charming little smirk on his face and leaned in to kiss her before she could realize she was upset with him being late. See how clever he is? He smiled into the short kiss, then set the flowers on the table in front of her. “Hi beautiful. Sorry I’m late.” And it wasn’t like he could figure out texting well enough to send her a message that he was behind. The wolf could figure out how anything and everything worked, but was such an old man about texting. “What can I get you to drink?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza was so into her book that she didn't hear Arian pull up. In all honesty she didn't even realise he was running late because she was currently reading (in extensive detail) about how Scarlet made a dress out of a curtain. When Arian kissed her she jumped slightly but returned it with a smile, damn wolf and his sneakiness. Not that she could really blame him she wasn't paying attention to her surrounding anyway.

Her dark eyes fell upon the flowers, he had obviously put it together himself but she liked it that way. It was easy to go into a florist shop and just pick a bouquet but he made it himself and that was special. Who said men didn't have taste? She brought the wild flowers to her nose and inhaled their sweet scent. "Are you late?" she flipped her wrist to look at her watch and nodded. So he was, not by much so it really wasn't a problem. Closing her book she slid it back into her bag and placed the flowers in her lap.

He looked handsome as always, even a few patrons of the cafe were staring at him. The wolf had been spending a lot of time with her, and being protective as usual. It was like having her own guard dog but in human form. With muscles...lots of muscles. "I see you still haven't fixed your truck. Nothing like a few sharp kicks to the grill and a slice with an ancient viking sword to put a clunker to sleep huh?" That moment still made Eliza laugh when she thought about it. Seeing Arian like that was just commical.

As if on cue the waitress came out with Eliza's cinnamon caramel cappachino and set it down on the table. Turning to Arian she smiled shyly and took out her notepad, "May...May I take your order sir?" Eliza smiled and picked up her cup while looking at Arian with an amused glance. Women they were as predictable as men.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Stupid wolf. He should have kept his mouth shut and just distracted her with flowers. Oh well, Arian wasn’t much of a trickster when it came to the more serious version. He would play pranks, but didn’t waste his time lying… most of the time. “No,” He smirked teasingly. “Of course not.” He would have to learn to be more on time.

The old Viking’s expression turned sheepish when Eliza mentioned his truck. “Yeah, I seem to be going through vehicles like people go through socks. First one truck, then another… You’re bad luck, Romanov.” He touched her shoulder affectionately and toyed with her hair before he sat down across the tiny table from her. “For trucks, anyway. Part of me wishes you had filmed me attacking the car, but I’m fortunate that you didn’t.” It would be almost too painful to watch.

The wolf glanced at Eliza’s drink once it was set down and his nose twitched to the aroma. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced up at the menu behind the counter, then to the waitress. “Black coffee will be fine.” His gaze traveled to Eliza, but then he remembered the manners he was working on. “Please and thanks.” The wolf could have used ten cups of coffee for as late as he had stayed up the night before working on a friend’s car.

“So where are we going shopping today, lovely Elizabetia?” He could pretend to like shopping as long as it was time spent with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]She sipped her cappachino lightly while the female waitress continued to turn a deeper shade of red while looking at Arian. It was rather funny from her position. Any woman with eyes would oogle Arian and his manliness. But this girl was no threat to her so Eliza let her flirt and fumble over her words towards Arian. Don't get her wrong, if it came down to it Eliza would step up and defend her title as Arian's girl even if it meant breaking someone's face. But Eliza wasn't a violent person, but she couldn't be if needed.

"Well it's not my fault, the first one was already falling apart before I even met you, the second one was perfectly fine until you went all medieval on it." She laughed at the memory of Arian stabbing the poor thing to death. If she could she'd relive the night just to watch that part over again and this time she'd record it and put it on the internet.

The waitress scribbled his order down on her notepad and walked away tripping over her feet as she went and chuckling nervously while glancing back to Arian. "Oh Arian...I think she likes you." Eliza said behind the lip of her cup. No doubt his napkin would have the girls number on it. Moaning into her very delicious drink she placed the cup down and smiled, "Christmas is coming so I figured you could help me pick out decorations for the manor and gifts. I might even get you to chop down a tree for me.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:14 pm

With all the work and savings that the wolf had done over the years he could have very easily purchased a new truck or SUV, but he liked to fix things. Arian was well off, he just didn’t boast about it. He may have lived in an apartment up above a bar, but it was large and if one looked closely there were random nice, expensive things he owned, and the rest was all average. His boots, for example, were very expensive boots, where as his trucks were things that were falling apart. It was because the wolf loved to fix things. He loved getting his hands on something and working on it. Elizabetia was one of them.

“They both worked fine.” He said and gave her a mockingly offended look. He was to busy focusing on Eliza to notice much about the waitress, but did glance at her just in time to see her trip and make eye contact. The way her face lit up like a red Christmas light made him tilt his head. “Strange.” He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his broad chest. “I’m usually not very likable.” That was a lie. People seemed drawn to him like flies, but he was more curious about them and preferred to stay an observer because he didn’t like talking much.

“You mean Francesca doesn’t chop down trees?” The wolf smirked. “I would do anything for you, Eliza.” Really, anything. All she had to do was name it. “I would have thought you’d have a collection of antique Christmas decorations and one of a kind balls of holly and wreaths.” The wolf shifted his weight and leaned in closer to her, resting his forearms on the table and reaching across idly to touch her hand. “Maybe I’ll put up a tree this year.” He couldn’t remember the last time he celebrated Christmas besides drinking, or the last time he even decorated.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Both worked fine, she could hear his truck a mile away before even got to the road. She wished he'd let her buy him a new vehicle but he was a manly man and enjoyed getting down and dirty. He liked fixing things, hell he had fixed a ton of things in her manor that she didn't even know were broken. Though it was probably Niles who was doing the breaking. Leave it to the help to help in area's that she didn't need help in.

"Both were falling apart despite your best efforts to keep them together." She finished her drink and gently dabbed her lips with her napkin nothing like a warm drink in the middle of November. The cool crisp air, the changing of the leaves it was the best time of year in Eliza's opinion. Eliza grunted at his comment and tugged on the ends of her sleeves softly to cover up her hands where only her fingers stuck out. "Please, people are drawn to you not only for your incredable looks but also for your wonderful personality."

The idea of Francesca chopping down a tree was very humorous, drop kicking a tree maybe but not chopping. For the past few centuries it had been Niles who had gone out and picked the tree but he really didn't enjoy it. Complained about the cold, even though he really couldn't feel it. Her fingers getnly wrapped around his hand enjoying the warm sensation of his heated flesh against her icy touch. "I do, but I have two tree's every year. One in the ballroom for my winter ball and one in my living area for my fledglings and staff to use. The antique ornimates go on the larger tree and the new ones to one the smaller. I donate the ornamates I don't use to hospitals and libraries. The antiques go back in storage."

The idea of Arian in a Santa hat and Santa boxers made her smile. It would be nice to be a bit more festive this year, perhaps she'd open the doors of her manor to let other come in and see. Her garden was always lit up with different lights for Christmas and many had asked if they could tour the grounds. What was the harm in letting people do so. She might even spend Christmas with Arian, it would be a first but something special. "Oh, I'll have to come by and see."
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 pm

The wolf scoffed at Eliza just as the waitress came back and set his coffee down in front of him. He gave her a quick nod and thanked her, but let the argument with Eliza go. It would crush his ego to continue bashing the deceased trucks.

He sipped at his coffee and could already tell he’d need another before they left. One in the joint, one for the road. For the most part the wolf didn’t need that much sleep, he’d just been up too late the night before. In fact he had been up late almost every night in the past two weeks, but Arian was a quiet man, never one to complain. “Wonderful personality.” He laughed and shook his head. “Nothing compared to you.”

The thought of Christmas with Eliza brought a light to Arian’s face. He smiled as she spoke about the Christmas trees and various ornaments, all the while downing most of his drink. “Do you want another drink before we go?” He asked as he stood up to go order them something for the shopping trip. It would seem all was well in the land of lovers, but it would soon change.

As the wolf walked up to the counter nonchalantly he hardly noticed the young girl with shoulder length black hair stare him down. “Ari?” The sound of her voice set in a guilty feeling in his gut. “Ari! Haven’t seen you in a while. Did you fall off the face of the Earth?” Asked the girl clad in biker style clothes with a chip on her shoulder.

“Mia, hi.” Fuck. “Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you… Been busy.” He motioned to the barista behind the counter for two drinks and added a quick “To go.” He needed to get the hell out of there.

Busy with what?” Mia crossed her arms over her chest and eyed him over, glancing back to the table where Eliza was sitting. “You couldn’t give me half a wit to call?

That coffee needed to hurry the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza took out her cell phone and read over her messages. Some were from Niles asking about her dinner with her clients later in the week, others were reminders of things she needed. She smiled when Arian left to get more coffee and continued to read her messages."No thank you love." she said softly patting his hand as he walked away.

Eliza sat down her phone and tapped her foot as she waited. Looking over her shoulder her brow rose at the scene before her. Who was Arian talking too? Gently tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she listened into their conversation. Ari? Did that woman actually just call Arian "Ari"? Oh no...this would not do at all. Rising from her seat she adjusted her bag over her shoulder and walked into the cafe. Gently placing her hand on Arian shoulder she smiled and looked at "Mia".

"Are you ready?" she asked wrapping her arm around his. "Who's your friend?" and by friend, Eliza meant potential throw rug for the manor. The waitress wasn't a threat but this woman, oh no...this woman was more or less going to end up a bleeding mess by the end of the day. "I'm Eliza...and you are?"" Eliza honestly hoped she was a friend a very non-sexual with no chance in hell kind of friend.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

There was a reason that Arian had never bothered to delve too deeply into a relationship. Lovers made things messy and complicated. Feelings always ended up being hurt and people were always mad, or at least they had been in his situation. A man has needs though, and Mia had been a way to meet those needs for a short time.

“Like I said, I got busy.” At times the wolf could be a dick with his lack of words, but he really didn’t mean to be.

Busy. Ari, you don’t just drop off the face of the Earth and—” But just in time Eliza turned up and Mia shut her mouth tightly, looking the vampire over with a heated gaze. If looks could kill the expression on her face when Eliza put her arm around Arian’s arm would have shot daggers. “I’m Mia. Ari’s fuck buddy who he forgot to call.

In that moment Arian could have crawled up in a cave and lived out the rest of his days as a wolf, or rock, or whatever would get him the hell away from the girls. “Mia,” the wolf started with a low growl hinted in his voice. “Don’t be like this. We’ll talk later.”

No, I’m not falling for that shit again.” Her eyes turned to Eliza and she sneered as she looked her up and down. “Enjoy him while you can, tramp.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]I'm Mia, Ari's fuck buddy who he forgot to call.

Those ten words caused Eliza's world to come to a complete hault. The grip on his arm tightened causing her knuckles to turn an angry shade of white. Inside Eliza's mind was running a million miles an hour asking questions, cursing and planning on how to kill this bitch in front of her. Slowly Eliza removed her hand from Arian's arm and narrowed her eyes at the girl in front of her. He'd talk to her later? And what, make up for not calling?

Eliza's head snapped to Mia's and instantly she saw red. Tramp? Did this whore just call her a tramp? Dropping her bag Eliza stepped forward and swung her fist at neck breaking speed causing it to collide painfully with the woman's jaw. Wrapping her fingers tightly around her neck Eliza effortlessly picked the girl off the floor and slammed her back down hard on one of the tables cracking the wooden frame loudly. Eliza's eyes were a deadly shade of crimson as she stared down at Mia. "Respect your elders pup!" Eliza hissed darkly her Russian accent seeming to press into her voice. Her razor like nails bit into the flesh of Mia's creamy neck inching to simply rip her throat out.

"I should kill you for the way you have spoken to me." she whispered ignoring the people who tried to calm her down. Eliza was livid, way beyond livid, hell hath no fury and all that jazz. "You sicken me you pathetic excuse of a whore.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm

There was a reason no female wolves had ever made it into a pack that Arian had been in. Women had such tempers at times that they could rival even the most irrational of men, and when a male and female tried to get together it never worked out. At least in Arian’s case it didn’t. Case and point: Mia. Her temper heated the room when she stared at Eliza, but Eliza wasn’t one to be messed with either.

Ari clenched his jaw and swallowed hard, ready for a screaming match to blow his way. The last thing he expected was for a lady such as Eliza to snap and attack Mia. The vampire would never cease to stun the wolf, but he hardly took the time to enjoy it. Instead of standing baffled like any smart man would have done Ari went after Eliza, not wanting her to get hurt. He was a stupid, stupid man, but the last thing he wanted was a retaliation from Mia that ended with even a scratch on Eliza.

The younger wolf squirmed and snarled in Eliza’s grasp. Her hands were wrapped around the one holding her. “Eat shit!” She snapped, but hardly before she could spit the words at Eliza Arian was at their sides. It was rare for the old wolf to throw his weight and age around, but it seemed like the perfect time to do so. One hand clenched Mia’s shoulder so hard he could have broken it, and the other grabbed Eliza’s hand with a dangerous amount of pressure. Had she been human her arm would have snapped.

“Let her go, Elizabetia.” The old Viking’s voice was low and smooth as he stared at Eliza with an unsettling calmness. “She’s young and foolish, and her temper got the better of her.” Better to avoid a young dead wolf than try and save his own sorry ass. He turned to Mia who still snarled in the grasp, but as soon as Ari looked to her she stopped. His age and presence seemed to force her to calm down just enough to hold her still. “Apologize.”

Silence settled in the café as all seemed to hold their breath, and Mia glared at the woman in front of her. “Sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza's fangs were bared but hidden behind the vale of her long brown hair. Her eyes, a deadly shade of crimson, bore into Mia's with such hatred that she had never felt before. The vampire applied more pressure to the wolves neck cracking the wood of the table even more. This wasn't happening this was just a horrible nightmare. She wanted to give Arian the benifit of a doubt but the truth was staring her in the face and never in her life did Eliza feel more like an idiot than now.

Arian's hand wrapped around her arm and instantly her body went ridged. She wanted to set her skin on fire to rid the feel of his touch. She felt disgusting, she felt used. Not two weeks ago did she find about that Sebastian was a lying scum bag but now Arian was one of those love 'em and leave 'em kind of men. Why did she always attract that assholes of the world. Her bloody eyes narrowed at him and instead of listening to him she pushed down hard causing the structure of the table to snap and lean at an awkward angle. He may frighten this foolish bitch but Eliza would not bow to his whims.

She sneered at Mia when she apologized and released her neck, but not before turning to Arian and slapping him so hard it echoed loudly through the cafe. A few patrons gasped loudly and turned away from the scene but Eliza stood strong. Wretching her arm out of his grasp she backed away from him and snatched her bag off the floor. "I should have known better." she said giving the manager of the building her business card so she could pay for the damages done. Tears pricked the sides of her eyes but she would not let them fall. She wouldn't give him or that bitch the pleasure of seeing her pain.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm

The only reason why Mia bent to Arian was his age, or so she told herself. It wasn’t for the same sick way that women always wanted to please the man that slept with them, no matter how big of an asshole they were. No, she wouldn’t let herself whimper for the man who had just been ‘too busy’ to call her. It did give her satisfaction when Eliza slapped him, and made it a little more tolerable that she had to apologize.

The slap that echoed through the café caused Arian to clench his fist and jaw. He inhaled slowly and looked at Eliza sternly, but apologetically. Would she even give him the time to explain? He wanted to get the hell out of the café and away from the crowd that might as well have had popcorn to watch the show. As Eliza turned away he felt his body tense and he took a moment to turn back to Mia. “Stay the fuck away from me.” The words she barked back were simply background noise to him.

Hardly moments later Arian hurried after Eliza. This was a horrible way to get out of Christmas shopping. He would have rather put on a giant elf costume and carried her purse all day than have bumped into Mia.

“Eliza, wait.” The wolf jogged to catch up and tried to grab her arm much more gently than before, but leaned back to avoid another slap. “Won’t you give me a chance to explain?” He trotted to get in front of her to try and stop her, putting his hands out to touch her shoulders. “Don’t walk away from me… from this.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza was basically jogging down the street to get away from the scene, her fingers quickly texting for France to come and get her before she murdered everyone within a five mile radius. Once she was finished she crushed the phone in her hand, on accident of course, but it was either that or someone's neck. Oh she was furious, way beyond furious she was royally pissed. Was this her punishment for becoming a vampire, her sire/lover was a lying bastard who strung her along because he got a kick out of it and her current lover was an asshole who didn't call the last woman he slept with. Wonderful just fucking wonderful.

His hand wrapped around her arm again, granted it wasn't as tight but she still jerked it from his grasp, she turned quickly her bag and hair flying from her shoulders and smacking against her back. "Don't you dare touch me. Who the hell do you think you are huh?" She snapped shoving his hands off of her shoulders roughly.

"This..." she said motioning between the two of them, "There is no longer a "this". Is that what was going to happen to me when you got tired of me? One day you just vanish and I don't hear from you again? Until one day I "accidentally" bump into you with your newest lover and you just brushed me off like I don't exist? I am better than that, I deserve better than that!" she moved past him and jogged across the busy street trying her best to keep a distance from him until Francesca arrived.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Of all the years Arian had been alive he had never had to learn to ‘make up’. Normally he just went about his day and continued on with his life, but Eliza was different. She was anchored into him and he wouldn’t let himself walk away from her. In fact, he wasn’t sure if he could even if he tried.

So he continued making a fool of himself and chasing her like a lovesick pup. “No!” The wolf retorted quickly. “It’s not like that, Eliza! Won’t you give me a fucking second to explain?” He jogged after her again only to step in front of her to try and stop her. “Let me talk!” It wasn’t something he was good at or even liked to do, but for once he wanted to talk. “I’m a fuck up. I messed up with Mia, and I’ve messed up with people in the past. But I would never do that to you. I would never hurt you.”

Again the wolf chased her, refusing to give up and needing to make his point heard .”You’re unlike any woman I’ve ever met. You spark something in me that I,” The wolf paused, trying to find the best words and threw his hands up in the air only to let them fall back and hit his thighs with a slap. “I didn’t even know I was capable of giving a shit about someone until I met you.” Romantic, wasn’t he? Arian was never an artist with words.

Before long Francesca Boticelli pulled up with a screech in her sleek black sports car. She stepped out in heels that served a dual purpose: to make her look good and as a threat to pop Arian’s balls like bubble gum. Her honey eyes were like daggers at the wolf as she grabbed Eliza’s arm. “Get away from her.” The vampire snapped in her normally cooing voice. “Come on, Eliza. I’ll take care of the mutt later.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:08 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Jesus she wanted him to stop following her like some lost god damn dog. She continued to ignore him especially when he cursed at her and continued to walk mentally yelling at Francesca to break as many fucking speed limits as possible to get here. She stopped again and glared at Arian, they were starting to draw attention again by the passerby's. She should just make her life into a reality show it would be more entertaining that way.

"Really because I have a hard time believing that!" She was going to turn lesbian, she understood women because she was one. They weren't hard, they wanted love, affection and trust...and a lots of shoes. Men on the other hand were liars, cheaters, heart breakers and just over all jerks. She just happened to be attached to one that had a thousand years of experience. She grunted at his words and tried to side step him again however, the group of people had thickened around them making it very hard to move. "So romantic, I bet you say that to all the lonely wolves who come crawling on their bellies towards you."

She didn't care, she didn't want to hear it. In her opinion men were liars and Arian was a man. One that had completely shattered her already fragile heart. Finally she heard the roar of Francesca's car pull up. Thank God. She allowed Eliza to grab her arm and pull her towards the car, she was doing everything in her power not to burst out into tears at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 pm

What more could the wolf say? Why did women need them to write a novel on their feelings when in reality it was all so simple. Arian cared about Eliza. He didn’t care much about women before, because none had ever made him feel as she did. Why wouldn’t she believe him? Arian let out an sigh and did his best not to growl at her reaction.

“I’m telling you the truth.” Scouts honor. “Why are you taking a stranger’s side over mine?” For all Eliza knew Mia could have been a raving lunatic, and Arian could have slept with her years ago. Sure it had been about a week before he met Eliza, and maybe once after, but she didn’t know that! He had really fucked up, hadn’t he? The wolf stopped when he saw Francesca and growled, running a hand over his hair. He was really boned now.

France glared at Arian as he watched Eliza get in the car. His shoulders lumped and already he could feel his heart aching in his chest. How could he make this right? How could he get her to believe him? After France helped Eliza get into the car she turned and went to Arian, shoving him repeatedly and getting in close to threaten him. “Stay away from her, or I’ll hang you by your balls on the town Christmas tree.” With her it wasn’t an empty threat, and after one swift hit to the chest she got back into the car with Eliza and tore down the road.

I’ll kill him… what did he do?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Why? Because I know that look Arian, that ultimate betrayal where everything you though you knew and felt was completely shattered in front of you and you had been reduced to nothing more than a speck of dirt beneath the person you care about's feet. I know that look all to well." her voice cracked when she spoke for it wasn't but a few weeks ago that she had the same look upon her face.

Eliza merely stared at the dash board once she was in the car, though out of the corner of her eye she could see France pushing Arian and threatening him as she often did.

France got into the car and Eliza leaned back in her seat staring out the window at the cars that drove by. For a while she sat in silence replaying the events of the day in her mind over and over to see if there could have been a way that she could have avoided this entire situation. But after a while of the same thing happening over and over again she finally just shut her mind down. The vampire bit her knuckle softly as the world flew by in a blur. "There was this woman in the cafe...Arian's "fuck" buddy." Eliza never cursed, it was beneath her to do so but it was the only word that she could summon to her mouth at this moment.

Swallowing hard she felt a tear slip pass her eye and travel down her cheek. "He completely ignored her once he was finished with her. As if she didn't exist at all." Eliza was just another knotch on his belt. "I'm an idiot for ever opening myself up again."
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:32 pm

A truly neutral friend would have seen Eliza’s perspective and given her advice, or told her that Arian deserved an explanation. Not Francesca. No, France was a man hater and would rather sneer and make men out to be the pigs they really were rather than give them the time of day. So she listened to Eliza and was glad to help trash talk Arian, even if she had started becoming a fan of him only a few hours earlier.

Two days passed and the wolf gave Eliza time to calm down. From his experience it was best to leave wolves with a moment to themselves to gather their thoughts, so he did the same for the woman who had grown so close to his heart. She was so close that she had to be wolf-like, right?

Dressed in his Sunday best with his hair pulled back into a tiny bun and a big bouquet of flowers in his hand, Arian gathered the nerve and knocked upon the manor’s door. He shifted his weight and kept the bouquet behind his back to surprise her – but what was he thinking? Eliza never opened her own door. Much to his dismay it was Francesca instead that he held the flowers out to as the door swung open and the vampire only scoffed.

What do you want, mutt?” She propped her hand up against the door as a clear sign he was not welcome passed her.

“I came to see Eliza… is she home?” Would she even speak to him? The wolf looked hopefully passed France, then focused back on the gate keeper at hand. “I need to talk to her.”

"We don't want what you're selling. Why don't you go scavange somewhere else, you low life mongrel? There isn't any trash here."
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza had had a crappy two days. First with Gauge and then her magical adventure into the fairy tale land and other things she's rather not speak of let alone think of. So for now she laid on the couch in her office idly playing with the strings of her blanket and trying to avoid thinking of either Arian or Gauge. She always tended to attract assholes. She felt horrible for what happened, more than horrible she felt dirty for what had happened. She really needed to join a nunnery or something.

Francesca had spent the last two days trying to warp her mind against men and it had begun to work, Sebastian, Gauge, Arian. They were all scumbags in her eyes at this point. She hadn't come out of her office since they got home and Niles had began to get worried. The last time this happened she snapped and killed most of the staff members but she seemed to have a better grip on herself at this time. Her heard the door and went to go answer but Francesca beat him to it.

The wolf scent waved through the doors making Eliza's head snap towards the front. He was here? Of course he was here! He was a wolf, they never went down without a fight. How was she suppose to see him afte what she had done. She felt like shit though technically she had ended it with him it still made her feel lower than dirt. Rising from the couch she made her way to the front of the house in her pajama's, a pair of baggy sleepy pants and a long sleeve shirt and crossed her arms. "Let him in Francesca." Eliza said softly her tone clear as day that she didn't want to repeat herself.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 pm

There were so many more things France wanted to say to the scumbag in front of her. Men were vile, disgusting creatures that couldn’t be trusted. They should have only been used what they were good for. Nothing was broken around the house at the moment and Eliza had gotten hers with Gauge, so Arian was unnecessary. France continued glaring at him even when Eliza spoke, and slowly France stepped aside. Her slender presence a threat to the age old wolf.

The words did nothing to harm Arian. They rolled off his shoulders like rain from the sleek shingles of a house. He simply waited, patient and waiting for France to move and Eliza’s face to appear. When she showed up his somber face lit up just enough to show in his eyes and he stepped inside, offering her the bouquet of flowers. “Hello, Eliza.”

He glanced over his shoulder back to France who stood, still holding the door open as if she expected him to leave soon. Looking back to Eliza the wolf had a guilty expression on his handsome face, but apologetic may have described it better. “Can we talk?” He hated talking, but was willing to chat her ear off if she would give him a second chance. “I …” It would be so much easier if he didn’t have an audience. “It’s not what it looks like. You’re different, Elizabetia. I’ve never met anyone like you.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza could see the flames of hatred coming off of France as she stared daggers into Arian. He cleaned up very well, she felt a little under dressed at the moment. She actually looked normal for once, no silk night gowns or picture perfect hair just...normal Eliza.

She took the flowers from Arian but didn't smell them. Instead she just held them in front of her and idly touched the petals. "Hello Arian." she replied shortly leaning against the stair rail. Eliza looked up at France and motioned for her to close the door. Arian wasn't going anywhere even if she tried to kick him out. He was too stubborn for that. "Give us a minute France. Go help Niles make some tea." Again her tone was that of no arguing. "You'd probably do it anyway even if I said no."

Her voice was hallow sounding, void of emotion. She felt like crap, looked like crap, and though she had ended it with Arian two days ago, she will no dout break his heart with what was bound to come out of her mouth sooner or later. She felt empty inside, what was once her shining red heart was now an empty void. "Not what it looks like." she repeated tearing off one of the petals of the flowers, "I find that hard to believe Arian. You've been around a lot longer than me, I'm sure you've met someone a whole hell of a lot better than me." she turned and made her way back up the stairs unsure if she could continue talking or not.
Back to top Go down

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Give us a minute. The dead expression on France’s face was one for the books when she looked to Eliza. How? What? Why would she want to be alone with him? The stupid wolf would just snake his way back into Eliza’s world if she didn’t have Francesca looming in the background to catch his lies. Goodness, she was a man hater. She should probably avoid Khalid for a day or two until she calmed herself down over Arian. Obeying her maker, France nodded after a brief hesitation and went to find Niles.

What could the wolf do to get Eliza to listen to him? He felt helpless, and what little expression showed on his somber face was that feeling of helplessness. He watched her as she plucked a petal off of the flower and swallowed hard. “I’m not done with you, Eliza.” The wolf said lowly and followed her up the stairs. He as far from done.

“You think I’m going to leave you when I’m done? You think I’ve met someone better than you? All I’m hearing from you is self doubt.” How could a woman so beautiful have anything but esteem? He hurried a little to get in front of her to try and stop her so that she would listen. “What have I ever done to lose your trust? You didn’t even give me a chance to explain what happened between Mia and I. I was never in a relationship with her and she knew that. I never tried to earn her trust, or build anything … I’m trying with you, Eliza. I want more from you.” He wanted everything from her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza swallowed hard and took a step back when Arian darted in front of her. Her chest rose and fell in mock breathing, her eyes narrowing. "You don't understand anything Arian." she hissed throwing down the flowers on the steps and watched as they bounced down the stairs small petals falling off of the bouqette with each bounce. This was just too much, she thought that she could handle it but she couldn't. A top of a broken heart she had gone and done something that she will never forgive herself for.

"Two weeks ago, I found out my sire who I had fallen in love with for over three hundred years never cared about me. Not one tiny bit, he pretended the entire time. Why? Because of his sire, his sire had been my betrothed when I was human and he wanted to make him made so he stole me away. For three hundred years I was nothing more than a toy to him. And for two hundred years I searched endlessly for him but never found him. My sire bound broke and I felt hallow then his sire shows up and tells me that Sebastian never loved me, he even proved it in his journal."

Eliza swallowed the lump that had risen to her throat and then pushed him back hard, "And then I find you and I felt like maybe I could live my life again, feel something, trust someone only to find out that when you're finished with someone you disappear off the face of the fucking earth! It doesn't matter if you had a reltionship with Mia or not the fact is, is that you didn't care enough to even call her and tell her it was over. In the end I'm going to end up just like her."

Tears had begun to seep out the corners of her eyes though she tried to fight it. "You're all the same...all of you and I'm done with caring, with opening myself up and getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fool me once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool me once
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: