Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Fool me once - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Fool me once

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fool me once - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Women were crazy. That was as clear to him as the sky was blue or grass was green. First a woman who he hardly considered a friend screamed at him in the café, then the woman he cared about was throwing his flowers on the ground. Yet as any other stupid man smitten by a woman, Arian stood his ground and was prepared to take the lashing.

The wolf could only do what he was best at. He listened. Standing still with an empathetic expression he watched her with a tight jaw as she spoke, and let her finish without interruption. “I’m not your sire. I’m not some sick man with ulterior motives, Eliza. I wouldn’t have risked my life for you and still be prepared to do it again.”

He took one of her hands in both of his and stepped down closer to her. “I’m not saying I’m a good man. I’m not saying I won’t fuck up. All I want you to hear is that you can trust me.” Arian reached to gently touch her cheek incase the vampire let her tears fall. “Just give me a chance to prove that to you, Eliza. Please.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"No you're not, you were someone I cared about but after I see how you treat women even if they were an occasional lover it's wrong and cruel. Sebastian saved my life many times just like you, and he still betrayed me in the end." she didn't want to hear anymore, angrily she ran her fingers through her hair tossing it wildly over her shoulders. She shouldn't have let him, she should have just stayed in her room and hid under the covers like a normal person.

He took her hands in his and she froze instantly feeling regret for what had happened two days prior. Arian was a good guy, a stupid and jerkish kind of guy but other than how he tosses women to the side, he was a good man. She tried to pull her hand away, not liking the feeling of guilt coursing through her veins. She didn't move when he touched her cheek instead she took in a deep breath and uttered the words that would probably hurt him a lot worse than her. "I slept with someone else." her voice was low but she didn't avoid his gaze.

"I'm not going to make any excuses, there were...a series of events that transpired over the last two days that lead up to the action. Between pain, magic and near death experience, it just happened." she took her hands back and took another step down from the stairs. "There's nothing I can say that will change it, nothing I can do that will fix it. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm

It was crushing the wolf how one moment could turn the tables on what could have been. One brief encounter changed the way she looked at him, the way she felt when she heard his name. His stern face was only growing weaker by the moment. “I’m not like that. I wouldn’t ever treat you like that. You’re too important to me.” And just as he was about to grovel some more she uttered the words that crushed the wolf’s heart.

All he could do for the next few seconds was stare at her. His blue eyes only showed a fraction of how hurt he was by the short sentence. Arian swallowed hard and didn’t follow her as she took at step back. His hands dropped to his sides and he searched her face as if looking for a reason why, but she was already mulling it over to him though he hardly heard her.

“And you were giving me a hard time,” He started, his voice low and his eyes still so hurt. “For something I had done in the past, yet you sleep with someone else a day after you’re done with me?” He stepped down closer to her again. “Did you even give it twenty four hours, Elizabetia?” That didn’t matter. “You’ve got some nerve, kid. Trying to make me feel guilty when you don’t even know the story at all, then you go and fuck someone else right away without taking a breath.”

The anger that was bubbling up inside the wolf had Francesca on edge. She had lingered closely enough to listen, and as soon as she smelled the irritation she was moving up the stairs. “It’s about time you take your leave, dog.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Elizabetia knew that Arian would be upset, hell she was upset it even happened and had it not been for that annoying old man it never would have. Gauge and Elizabetia didn't see eye to eye he saw her as a possession she saw him as an annoying asshat. No matter how much it hurt her to see the pain in his eyes Eliza kept her eyes on him with an emotionless face.

"I told you there were a series of events that lead up to the action. If it had been a normal day no it wouldn't have happened not in a million years but it did and we can not change that." Eliza wasn't one of those women who simply jump in bed with the first person who bats their eyes at her after a bad break up. She had more dignity than that but it didn't matter what she thought or said the fact remained that she did something horrible and she accepted it and she would accept anything Arian said to her.

When he took a step down she raised her head at him, her hallow brown eyes locking with his baby blues. "I'm not a child Arian." she corrected him finally breaking eye contact with him to step aside once she felt Francesca enter the room. Nosey little fledgling. "Francesca, it's fine." she said with an emotionless tone. "If that is all you have to say Arian, the door is that way. You've said what you've needed to say and in return I have told you what has transpired within the last two days. I didn't hide it."

Niles walked around the corner and frowned at the sight, just when things were starting to get better...something always seemed to bring the world crashing around their feet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:24 pm

The younger vampire halted on the stairs and glared at the old wolf. He glanced to her, and in his gaze Francesca knew she wouldn’t stand much of a chance but she wasn’t going to let him hurt or upset Eliza. For a moment she stood still, staring at the fight then turned around and went back downstairs to stay out of the way. She wrapped her arm around Niles’ and frowned to him as they left the stairway. “I liked him.” The ex-assassin admitted the rarity.

Arian did everything in his power not to show how hurt he was. His face was stoic and angry, but nothing about him was sad except for his eyes. They were the storybook to what he was feeling, and they sang a sad tune to Eliza. “I didn’t hide anything from you either. I would have told you, but you chose to listen to her story and take from it what you wanted. You didn’t even give me a chance.”

In reality he hadn’t had a chance in any of it. She had already made up her mind the moment she heard Mia. Why had the vampire even let him in? To rub his nose in what she’d done? The wolf sneered at the thought, but then swallowed slowly and shook his head. “Goodbye, Elizabetia.” Instead of switching into asshole mode, much like he felt like doing, he kept courteous. He picked up Eliza’s hand and kissed her knuckles softly before heading down the stairs and to the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Niles gently rested his chin on her head and closed the door to the kitchen and rubbed her back softly, "I know, I did too. " he smiled sadly. And as they stared into each other eyes, a sea of emotion crashing against the shore of their consciousness, their once happy world crumbled around them and they stood in the ruins searching for words to say.

Eliza swallowed hard when he grasped her and hand kissed her knuckles and finally looked away from him. He walked passed her and towards the door. She didn't say anything though she wanted too, instead she waited till she heard the door close and looked over her shoulder at the empty manor. Walking down a few steps she gently picked up the discarded flowers and lowered herself to the steps her fingers gently brushing over the broken petals. Bringing the flowers to her nose she finally allowed a sea of tears to flow down her cheeks and she made no move to stop them at all. She deserved to be hurt. We are creatures of the Underworld...we cannot afford to love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool me once   Fool me once - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool me once
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: