Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Once Upon A Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

Full Name : Gauge Neo Townsend
Race : Vampire

Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Gauge couldn't help but to smirk to her comment, he remembered how much of a pain those things could be to get off. He had ruined many of them, by taking a dagger to them when they got to be to much of a hassle. "Well lucky for you, you wont be in it long." He replied, knowing that her dress would change back to a normal one not long from now, though his voice implied something of a sexual nature.

As the music started he began the waltz with Eliza, he couldn't even remember the last time he had done this dance, but it wasn't horribly long ago. He used to do some ball room dancing as a way to appear more human, be more connected with society as well. At one point he wanted to try his hand at that dancing with the stars thing but he didn't have the reputation to be one of the dancers.

"That would be him, I wanted to rip out his throat, but sadly I have no fangs." He couldn't wait to find out who that bastard was and rip into him outside the story and just watch his blood poor from his body but that would have to wait. "You are really good at this, I'm rather impressed." He added as they continued the dance.

"As soon as this dance in done, we should find a place to talk, figure out how we are going to get out of here." He wanted that to happen as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza narrowed her eyes at Gauge, if she could hit him she would but in this story she might get beheaded for attacking "the Prince". But after a moment she caught what he meant and smiled. "You're such an ass." She spun around slowly and pressed her back aginst his chest. Her arms outstretched against his as they moved elegantly across the dance floor.

She knew how angry he was because she was just as angry. She had no idea who this guy was or why he would even care if they finished the stupid story or not. Whenever they got out of this stupid book she was hunting him down and serving him his balls for dinner. "I was a noblewoman remember. Dancing was one of the many things we had learn but you're not too bad yourself. Who knew the Devil knew how to dance."

Spinning out of his arm she returned to the original position and looked to her left, the veranda was open and lead out to the garden, "Let's waltz our way out to the garden that'll give us some privacy."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Gauge would have laughed at her comment because of how true it was but he settled for smirking instead. He couldn't help but to look down as well, taking in the sight of Eliza's rather perky breasts that were nearly bursting out of the corset. "If we weren't in the company of others, I'd bury myself in them." He added, seeing no reason in keeping his comments to himself, especially when smacking him was out of the question with guards around, though he knew she would get him back later.

"Yes well there is a lot of things that this Devil can do. Not only do I have moves on the dance floor, but I have moves between the sheets as well. If you are lucky maybe one day you'll get to see those too." He gave a wink to her, and kept his voice low so that only she would hear what he said. The last thing he wanted was for these people to think that 'Cinderella' here was a harlot, but that would make a rather interesting twist to this fairy tale would it not?

Gauge had to resist the urge to place his hands on her perky breasts with her back to him. It was the first time he was actually thankful for the dress that Eliza was wearing as it acted as a buffer between his slight arousal and her. He couldn't help it, he was a guy, fairy tale or not, Eliza being in that dress brought back old memories, not of her of course but of the things he wanted to do to her.

"Good idea, who knew you had beauty and brains." He replied in a teasing manner as they began to waltz their way through the crowd, and when they made it outside, he broke away from her and pulled the doors closed so that no one would interfere. If anything the guards would think that he had found someone worth marrying because that was the point of this ball.

As he looked to her, he had to hide the fact that he was awestruck by the look of her in the moonlight. There was part of him that wanted to bury his fangs into her neck she was so captivating but alas he was human and that would ruin this fairy tale. "What's next in this nightmare of a fairy tale... isn't there supposed to be some sort of kiss?" He raised a brow trying to move this story along so they could get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:32 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]She shoved her shoulder back hitting him in the chest for his comment. Was his mind ever not in the gutter or planning how to kill people? Can't he be a normal man, wait...nevermind. Normal men thought about sex probably more than he did. People continued to stare at them but Elizabetia didn't let it bother her, she was use to it, however she didn't like when they whispered behind their fans. Normally it would be fine, but she didn't have her hearing so it was a little annoying to not know what they were talking about.

"You have about as much of a chance of getting me between your sheets as hell freezes over." she said in a low voice between her teeth as she plastered a fake smile on her lips for all the observers to see. The King and Queen nodded to themselves and smiled at their "son" and potential "daughter". She was seriously thinking about becoming a nun. Sure she may be a vampire but it would be better than being hurt again. Her eyes held a hint of saddness behind them as she turned away from Gauge so he wouldn't see. No this was not the time to be thinking about such things. Eliza needed a clear head so that they could figure out a way out of this enchanted nightmare.

Soon Gauge started waltzing them out of the ballroom much to the displeasure of the other guests. A set of guards stood in front of the entrance to the garden where they had went blocking the people who tried to go out after them. Gauge let go of her and she instantly let her hands fall to her sides and turned her attention to the beautiful flowers that surrounded them. Stepping up to a magnolia tree she gently ran her fingers over the silk like petals of the flower and inhaled it's sweet scent. He spoke again and she looked over her shoulder at him her dress shimmering like tiny diamonds in the moon light.

"If I remember correctly, Cinderella and the Prince dance out to the garden, he confesses his love for her, even though they had just met, and when he goes to kiss her the clock strikes twelve and she runs out, loses her shoe and then the Prince goes around the entire kingdom trying to find her then they get married and live happily ever after." Hopefully that was how it was going to go, because the other version was not so nice. Sisters cutting off their toes and heels to fit in the slipper...very disturbing. Shaking her head she ran her hands over the fabric of the dress softly, "However, I've had my feel of dancing and your comments, so how about we just...talk until midnight. It's only a few minutes away anyway." she shrugged and walked over to the fountain. Smiling she ran her fingers over the baby ducks that floated in the water.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Gauge couldn't help but to laugh to himself at Eliza's comment about getting her to bed. Sure, he may not ever succeed in getting her to bed physically but that didn't stop his thoughts from going to that level. Hell, he had an active imagination he could easily just bed her in his thoughts, but this was hardly the place to mention such things. With that trickery old man lingering around, there was not telling what a comment like that could do to them.

Even though Eliza had turned away, he still caught a glimpse of that sadness in her eyes. Yes, he was an asshole, but he wasn't a cold hearted one and seeing that sadness in the woman's eyes got to him even if he didn't admit.

"Well the whole confessing of love thing was never my style." He spoke as he walked over to the fountain with her. He took a seat on the fountain's edge and placed his hands in his lap. "Tell me Elizabetia Romanov, what is your happily ever after, because clearly Cinderella doesn't suit you." He asked in a curious manner as he looked to her in calm manner.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:50 pm

"I figured as much. I had to fake being depressed to get a magical make over by a fat old fairy for this dress." Eliza wanted nothing more than to tell the old bitty to get with the magic but she knew she had to play her cards right. It's not like there was anyone else that could magically make her a dress since obviously talking animals weren't in this version of the story. But she was glad this story was almost over, that way they could get out and go about their merry way.

Turning her attention to Gauge she pouted slightly as she thought. At one time in her life she wanted a happily ever after, back when she was human. She wanted a family, a life, freedom but as a vampire..."Vampire's don't get happily ever after's Gauge. Our lives are filled with loneliness, sadness and blood shed. Happy endings are for mortals and their dreams." She looked down at her hands and tugged on the fabric of her dress gently. No Cinderella really wasn't her favorite fairy tale. It was too...girly. "La Belle et la Bête." she said in French turning her gaze back at Gauge. "That's more my kind of story. But what about you, surely you have a happily ever after."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:20 pm

It seemed this story was just full of things that neither one of them enjoyed doing, but such was a fact of life. There had been many times in Gauge's life where he had been forced to make choices, choices he didn't want to make but such was the life of a vampire. Still he shrugged and raised a brow "The things we do." He spoke with the side of his mouth lifted a bit.

He listened as she spoke of there being no happily ever after for their kind and couldn't help but to shift a little where he sat. He would never out right admit that, but he didn't believe everything that Eliza had said. "You are just saying that because you and wolf boy are fighting. Once you all get over whatever happened you'll go back to being in puppy love." He replied as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Beauty and the beast huh? I would have taken you more for an Alice in wonderland." He teased her a bit, he didn't like this depressed sulking version of Eliza she deserved more, again something he would never admit too. "Please, do I really look like the type of guy who chases fairy tales? Don't get me wrong I do have dashing good looks, but lets face it... I'm more the villain, the reason why the prince gets his girl." He saw himself as more of a Captain Hook, or Jafar, he was no prince charming.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Cinderella was a good story but it wasn't the best in the fairy tale book. Besides, Elizabetia wasn't all girly with sunshine and roses and she most definitely didn't start singing whenever something bad happened. She just didn't belong in this tale, she didn't connect to it.

At the mention of Arian, Eliza quickly looked away her long dark chocolate curls bobbing wildly around her face. Arian was a touchy subject, and it hurt her heart. "You don't just get over the fact that once he's finished with you it's like you never existed." she swallowed hard forcing back the tears that threatened to spill over.

Instead she shifted her thoughts elsewhere, like his voice. When it wasn't spitting out rude comments or making fun of her it was actually very...attactive. It helped keep her mind off of Arian. "Our world is Wonderland. Vampires, fae, werewolves, witches." she shook her head slowly and chuckled dipping her fingers into the transparent icy water of the fountain. "There would be no story without a villian. Without a villian there would be no hero, no reason to fight, no reason to search for things that would save the world. Villians are important, they teach us to appriciate things we already have." Her dark eyes turned to him. "Even the villian can get the girl if he tries hard enough." she reached up and gently moved away his bangs from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 pm

So that's what happened.

Gauge couldn't help but to release a slight growl from his throat at the thought of anyone doing to Eliza what Sebastian had done. The wolf would get what for, Gauge would make sure of that. Maybe not by his own hand, but the vampire had some connections and had no issues making a few calls to teach the pup a lesson. "You deserve better then him anyways, after all dogs have fleas." He replied with a bit of anger in his voice though he tried to hide it.

"Touché, add in the drugs and we could have a rather nutty tea party." He joked a bit trying to bring back Eliza's smile, this was after all supposed to be Cinderella's dream come true.

"I'm more of the villain that everyone hopes dies at the end, like Scar." He replied with a shrug, it was just a fact of life. It wasn't like he was the beast who was the villain then the hero, nor was he Gaston whom had women flocking to him, he was that silent predator that scared the women off and rightly so.

With all the things he had done in his life, he didn't deserve a happily ever after and he had come to terms with that long ago. "We both know there is not enough good in me to get the girl in the end." He replied in a soft yet sincere manner. He was an asshole, he would always be an asshole, but be damned if he didn't make a prince charming look good in the process.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:57 pm

For someone who wasn't into Fairy Tales he sure knew a few of them. But that was part of Gauge's charm, he contridicted himself. An asshole one minute, a gentleman the next. It was nice of him to try and take care of Arian but she didn't need it. What was was no longer there. She was tired of opening her heart only to have it shattered piece by piece. "I deserve to be locked away somewhere where no one can find me. Of all the horrible things I've done...I don't deserve happiness."

Her quest for Sebastian was not an easy one, she had done many things. Things that were wrong in the eyes of many even herself to try and find him. She had lied, stole, murdered, tortured all in the name of finding Sebastian. This was her punishment eternity alone.

"No, I think you're more like the Beast, rude, conceded, arrogant, vain, but...deep down underneath all of...that..." she said waving her hand in front of Gauge's face. "You really are a sweet man. You just haven't seen it yet." She smiled softly and rose to her feet, however, it would seem her glass slippers didn't get much traction on wet concrete and sent her tumbling into Gauge's lap. Her arms instantly wrapped around his neck to keep from falling on the ground. Her face was dangerously close to his, only a mere breath away.

Nervously her tongue swept out to wet her suddenly dry lips. Her heart raced wildly in her breast and her chest rose and fell with silent breaths. Looking from his eyes to his lips Eliza leaned up slowly, her eyes fluttering close before pressing her lips gently to his.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 am

Arian and Sebastian were men who knew not what they had, but Gauge wasn't stupid enough to ever think that Eliza would be his. He had paid for her long ago, a way to insure that the woman would be at his side and look how far that got him? No, he knew that in the end Eliza would not let anyone take her heart if only because she had given it away to have it be broken in the end.

Bringing a hand up, he brushed from hair from Eliza's face "We are vampires, we are expected to do horrible things, but you do deserve happiness." He spoke as he looked to her. He then dropped his hand because he didn't want her to think that she was trying to take advantage of her in any way. He was an asshole yes, but he had never forced himself on a woman and he never would.

He couldn't help but to give an amused chuckle as she referred to him as the beast. He agreed with most of the statement, but he wasn't some hairy dude hanging out in a castle threatening to rip the heads off of people for coming over... he did that just for fun... sometimes.

When Eliza slipped, Gauge was quick to wrap an arm around her to catch her so that she didn't fall, which resulted in her landing in his lap. Now that was a little painful seeing as earlier issue but it didn't seem to phase him once their eyes met. What happened next, not even he was expecting, but her lips met his and it was like time stop.

He pressed his lips softly against her's, kissing her gently as he held her in his lap. All the while he was hoping that time had truly stopped because if that damn clock chimed midnight he'd have to rip out that old guy's heart... or eyes... or well just about anything. That mainly being because the last kiss he shared with Eliza was rudely interrupted by a fledgling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]We are creatures of the Underworld. We cannot afford to love.

Those words often played in her mind whenever she thought of what could be. Vampires couldn't afford to love, they had many enemies, enemies that would use whatever they could to get what they wanted. Happiness was for those who lived for only a short amount of time and could enjoy it. Over the years, vampires soon become cold and unfeeling because times takes away everything you care about, everything you love. Sire's often don't mention to their fledglings when they turn them how lonley being a vampire is. They mention the power, the carnal pleasures, the wealth, but they never tell you that time, in the end, is all you will ever really have left.

Happiness, oh how she wanted it.

Eliza deepened the kiss her hands coming to rest on the sides of his face, her thumbs gently moving over his high cheek bones. What was she doing? This was Gauge! The asshole that came and turned her life upside down and now she was kissing him. Pulling back she slowly opened her eyes and stared into his striking eyes. Lost...she was becoming lost. As she went to lean back a crash came from behind him. Eliza stood quickly, as the figured of her "Step sisters" came tumbling out of the garden. Their many layers of their dresses falling over their heads as they tried to pull themselves to their feet. All the while, a couple, "Your Majesty's" could be heard.

Eliza turned and looked at the large clock that chimmed midnight. Really?! Really?! Fucking hell! It was hard enough to move in this dress. She looked at Gauge with an apologetic look and picked up the ends of her dress to run back into the ballroom. Pushing pass the guards she quickly made her way up the steps leading out of the castle, ignoring the calls from the King and Queen as well as the guards. As she made her way down the steps the slipper fell off nearly sending her tumbling down the stairs. However she caught herself just in time and got in the carriage which took off back to the villa.

Sighing Eliza leaned back against the carriage and sighed. Reaching down she took off her other slipper and fingered over the glass design. Her dress disappeared in a shimmer of white and blue sparkles leaving her in her maids outfit. Taking the glass slipper she placed it in her pocket and exited the carriage as the pumpkin returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Gauge enjoyed the feeling of Eliza's hands upon his face, though he was sure that at any given moment he was going to receive a harsh slap, but it never came. Instead Eliza simply pulled away from him and there was a moment when their eye's met. His hand came up and brushed the hair from her face and looked to her. All he wanted to do was kiss her again, but a sound came from behind him and that caused him to look over his shoulder.

not them again

He thought to himself and no sooner then he said that, did the sounds of the clock striking twelve fill his ears.

With that sound the moment that they had was over, but Gauge didn't want it to be, so he followed her. What he wouldn't have given to have his vampiric speed at that moment, because then he could have caught up with her. Instead he reached the stairs only to find the glass slipper that was left behind, the crowd had gotten in his way.

He picked up the slipper from the stairs and held it in his hands. He didn't want to wait till tomorrow to go to Eliza but he would have to.

However the man excused himself from the rest of the ball and returned his room where he starred out the window that over looked the town. He couldn't help but to think about the kiss that they shared because it wasn't like the first one, if only because Eliza had been the one to kiss him.

Come morning he would be out at the town, 'finding' the woman who's foot belonged to that slipper and he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:22 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Dawn came much to early in Eliza's case and it wasn't long until the annoying clatter of the bells began. Opening her dark eyes she pulled the straw from her curly brown hair and stretched. Last night hadn't been so bad, sure once those harpies finally got home all they could talk about was the prince and how even though he had danced most of the night with the little "trollop" they were sure he would come to the Villa today and ask for their hand.

It took everything within Eliza not to roll her eyes at them. Three days of this and she was about ready to slice all of their throats and just watch them bleed to death. How the real Cinderella could do this everyday for eighteen years was a mystery.

It was about midday by the time the carriage finally arrived with the Prince inside. Instantly her step mother shooed her to the kitchen and locked the door behind her. Sighing her looked down at the old blood hound by her feet, "I hope that old bat knows there is a back door in here."

The step mother opened the door to her home and bowed to the Prince. "Your Majesty. It is an honor to have you in my home. Please, sit." She gestered to the overstuffed chair in the middle of the room. Both of her daughters sat on either side waiting to try their turn for the slipper that was obviously too small for their feet. "Hello your majesty." said the first sitting fluttering her eyelashes at him in an attempt to impress him. While the other merely pushed out her chest and smiled. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 am

All morning long, Gauge had been dragged around from one house to another trying to find the person that the slipper belonged to, despite the fact that he knew who it belonged to. It was like this endless game of cram the big ass foot into the little shoe, and the smells god... he forgot how much he hated the world where women barely washed their feet.

finally he had arrived to the home of where Eliza was staying.... how did he know... the two ugliest girls in the world rushed to meet him at the door with giggles that could break glass. "Thank you." He spoke as he took a seat in one of the chairs as his royal guard brought over the slipper.

"Is this everyone then?" He asked calmly, just waiting for the woman to lie to him. Oh did he have a place for the witch and the little spawns of hell for when the lies came pouring out of her lips, he would make them scrub every inch of the castle with a tooth brush or something else ridiculously small that would take them ages.

"Shall we get on with it then?" He asked as he motioned for the show, he was ready for this fairy tale to end.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:25 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]The first sister lifted her dress up slightly and slipped her foot into the shoe. It squeezed tightly into the tiny glass slipper. Her face contorted in pain but she forced a smile on her face. "See...it...fits." her words were strained. The poor girl was straining so hard not to scream in pain until finally she cried out painfully and snatched the shoe of her foot and tossed it to her sister who caught it and held it to her chest.

The Step Mother sighed and shook her head. Snatching the girl off the couch she pulled her to stand by her while the other sister slipped her foot into the shoe. Her foot slipped in perfectly, "It fits! It fits!" she screamed happily jumping up and down on her seat. The Step Mother beamed happily and clapped her hands. At least one of her daughters weren't a complete waste of space. However, after a few moments the happy cries soon turned to painful ones, "Ah...ah...it's cutting off my circulation!" she screamed yanking the slipped off of her foot after a few tugs and cried angrily.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Eliza twisted the handle of the door leading into the living room and grunted when it didn't move. Shaking her head she opened the back door and slipped out. A demon cat stood in front of her and hissed loudly. Looking behind her she smirked and took a side step. The large blood hound bent forward and growled before taking off after the now frightened cat. Walking around the back of the house she saw the carriage in the front and smiled. No doubt the Prince was having a glorious time with her make shift family. Stopping at the fence she sat on one of the wooden posts and waited for him to come out.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Gauge was ready to cut of these women's heads for trying to lie and say the slipper fit. He knew who the slipper belonged to and it wasn't either of them and it pissed him off more that they lied. "Jenkins, would you please see to it that these three lovely ladies get to the castle, and have them speak with Margret." Gauge spoke with a smile which only made the three women cheer in delight at the thought that they would be marrying the prince, but that wasn't the case. Margret was the head maid for the castle and she would see to it that they were put in their proper place.

Standing up, he brushed down his clothes and excused himself, he was going to wait until the family was seen off to search the house for Eliza, but as soon as he stepped outside he looked over and saw Eliza sitting there.

A smile creased over his lips as he walked over to her, he would have run but that wouldn't have been prince like. "I see I have one more foot to try this slipper on." He spoke and walked over to her and pulled the slipper from his pocket.

Screw waiting for the sisters to leave, he wanted them to see this. He waited to kneel before Eliza, once the sister came out he then went down on one knee and removed Eliza's shoe before slipping on the slipper "It fits perfectly." He spoke loud enough for the sister's to hear.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza hummed to herself while she waited for the Prince. She could hear the angry cries of the sisters as they tried on the glass slipper. It was rather humorous actually. But after they had their turn the obviously angry Prince made his way out of the Villa and smiled when he saw her. For a moment, Eliza had to admit that Guage looked rather...handsome as a prince.

He made his way over to her and she smiled at him. Her foot slipped effortlessly into the slipper and she couldn't help but laugh when her makeshift family screamed in anger. "Did you ever have a doubt?" she smiled and stood from her seat on the fence. As her feet touched her ragged dress turned into the sparkily blue ball gown. Oh the joys of magic and fairytales. Grasping the ends of her dress she dipped low in an elegant curtsy. "Your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Gauge couldn't help but to give a smirk with a slight chuckle as she stood up. He was even gentlemen enough to offer out his hand to her. "Well I could go back and tell one of your sisters that you'd prefer not to come back to the castle with me." He was only kidding of course and that showed in his voice, though the sisters may have thought differently... as one of them actually seemed hopeful.

The man the gave a slight bow to his new princess "It would be my honor to take you back to the castle, that is if M'lady would accompany me." He spoke as he stood up and gestured over to the carriage that was waiting to take them back so that they could finally get out of this fairy tale. This whole being prim and proper thing was getting old fast and he missed his jeans.

"The sooner we get this fairy tale over with the sooner we can get home." He added because that was what all this had been for right? Boy meets girl, girl drops slipper, boy finds slippers, boy fits slipper, and they live happily ever after... so just getting back to the castle should be the end... right?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza merely smiled at him and took his hand, the sooner they got out of this fairy tale nightmare the better. The only thing left in the story was going to the palace and living happily ever after. Hopefully the creepy old, and soon to be dead, man would be there to let them out. Then this book was going in her safe where no one else would happen to fall upon it. Imagine getting stuck in here by yourself. That would suck.

"It would be my honor." she got into the carriage and took her seat, resisting the urge to flip her family the bird as it drove away. Eliza let out a breath and laid her head back against the seat of the carriage. "This nightmare needs to be over. I'm so ready to be a vampire again. Being human is tedious and boring." she had to admit though, being human wasn't all bad. The feeling of a hear beat racing whenever she looked at someone. The race of emotions, warmth. But she preferred being a vampire.

The castle came into view. Finally they were almost out of this nightmare. Stepping out of the carriage, Eliza looked around, people stood around them tossing flowers at their feet. Happily ever after...it didn't seem so bad.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Gauge escorted Eliza back to the carriage as her family was escorted to another one. Once they were all back at the castle it would be new lives for them all. The step family would be enjoying a new life as worthless servants and Cinderella would get her happily ever after as the story was told.

"First thing I am going to do... feed, preferably someone that is like those annoying sisters, would like to make their nightmare a reality." He was just ready to have his fangs back, and his speed because walking places was soooooo fifteen hundred years ago... like this story seemed to be.

Once back at the castle, Gauge stepped out of the carriage and extended his hand to his new princess, mine as well get this shindig on the road right? When she was out of the carriage and ready, he walked with her towards the castle entrance which was where he was expecting the story to come to an end, after all wasn't that how things ended? they got there, they lived happily ever after or was there more to this story then Gauge was aware of.

"Wasn't this how the story ends?" He asked once they got inside, what were they missing here?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza lifted her hand to catch the petals that floated around them. This was something she could get use too. Flowers, cheering happy people. She took Guage's hand and quickly made her way into the castle, the glass slipper clasping as she walked. She was ready to get out of this place, back to her world and home in time for dinner. But, when they entered the castle nothing happened. Eliza looked around as if some magic portal was going to open and let them home.

"This is the end of the tale. Happily Ever After and all that jazz. Hello! Evil creepy old guy! We finished the story, we'd like to go home now!" Eliza shouted to the decorative roof, hoping that he would hear them and let them out. There was nothing else, once happily ever after was reached you just read the story over again. And she would be damned if she had to redo this stupid story over again. "If we have to redo this stupid story I'm going murder those women." One day was enough for Eliza. Another round would drive her insane.

Last edited by Elizabetia Romanov on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Gauge was starting to get annoyed, wasn't this supposed to be over by now, he got the girl and they were back at the castle what else could this story be asking for. He did however looked to Eliza... "These stories are like G rated right?" He asked because he was pretty damn sure that there wasn't anything left to this tale. Really the only thing that he could think of was not part of any fairy tale that he had seen... at least not in any of the books anyways.

Above on one of the beams, Mr. Gold sat and looked down at the pair. "Oh Deary, your story isn't finished yet, every tale deserves a happy ending." He spoke as he tapped the side of his head telling the female to think about it for a moment. "First comes love.... Then comes marriage...." He chuckled and just like that he was gone.

"I swear I have nothing to do with this." He held his hands up in a defensive manner cause he didn't want Eliza to think that this was some ploy to get her into bed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Of course their G Rated! Well except for in the Grimm version when the sisters had to cut off parts of their feet to fit in the slipper and birds plucked out their eyes. Other than that there's nothing...not G rated about it."

Eliza's head snapped up to the rafters above them and glared evilly at the creepy old man. "We did the happy ending. Did you not see the rain storm of rose petals? Prince Charming found Cinderella put the slipper on her foot and they lived happily ever after. The end. Now get us the hell out of here." What the hell was this asshole playing at! There was nothing left to the story. But his words made her pale instantly. No, no Oh no. No freakin way! That was not in the story! She should know, she had read every version of the stupid tale.

"You think I'm going to sleep with him!? Are you out of your freakin mind!" she looked back up to the rafters only to see him gone. No, no fucking way was she sleeping with Gauge! She lifted up the ends of her dress and stormed into the library as if there would be some other magically way out of this nightmare. How the hell did that guy think she would sleep with Gauge. Yeah she had kissed him but that didn't mean she was just gonna hop in the sack with him. Once in the library she looked through the books hoping to find something...anything that could get them out of this. Hell she was close to just calling that crazy old Fairy God Mother and stealing her wand.

Last edited by Elizabetia Romanov on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Gauge held his hands up in a defensive manner in sort of a 'hey your yelling at the wrong guy here.' Still he couldn't help but to be a little... aggravated by twisted turn of events in the store. It wasn't like he could just turn it on like that. He may be a guy but he didn't have this switch that he could flip at the old man's whim.

"Hey! there is absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping with me, there are plenty of women that would agree with me." He spoke a little defensive cause it was like she was saying something was wrong with him when there wasn't. It wasn't like he wanted things to go down like this either, after all he preferred to have his fangs it made sex more... interesting.

Instead of following her to the library he made his way up to the room he had been in when he first arrived, surely there had to be some portal there that would get them out of here. He began to rip everything off the walls and tore everything out of of well anywhere trying to find a way out of here. He hated being told what to do and there was no way that a fucking fae was going to make him have sex with Eliza for his own amusement.

He kicked the wall when he came up with nothing that would help them get out of this fairy tale turned nightmare. "Damn it." He growled as he flipped the bed he was pissed, this was why he hated fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Nightmare
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next