Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A different kind of thirst (Parker) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A different kind of thirst (Parker)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A different kind of thirst (Parker) Empty
PostSubject: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Devika walked into Dayglow, her long curly hair being brushed from her face as she made her way to the bar. She was finally recovered from the fight she had with that horrible hell spawn. Bitch had put a damper on Devika's plans for a long time coming, and it had taken her a while to heal from the events that took place, but now the woman was gone and that was all that mattered.

Her wings were hidden for now, no need to draw attention to herself right away. If anything Devika wanted to relax and enjoy some time alone before she would stalk the floor to find someone to potentially take home, after all it had been a lonely couple of weeks after all.

Taking a sear at the bar, she brought her hand up and gave a motion to the bartender with her finger. She loved it when a boy swooned over her, especially when they brought over a bottle of the expensive stuff. "I'll take a shot of your best brandy and whatever you have in your hand there." She gave him a grin and watched as he poured the liquor into the empty glass before her and then walk away to retrieve what she had asked for.

Devika let the tip of her finger trail idly over the rim of the glass as she looked around the bar calmly. She let go of a sigh before looking back to her glass and bringing it up to her lips. sometimes she wished there was a better place to drink.

She polished off the glass and set it down "Whatever that was, I'll have another." She smiled to the bartender as he pour her glass of brandy. She couldn't get drunk, but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

One would think in a place filled with immortals, people would be a lot more attractive. Where were the Louis’s and Lestat’s? The Spike’s and Angel’s? The Charmed ones? Buffy’s and Faith’s? Anything? Anyone? She’d freaking take an Edward Cullen for God’s sake if she had too! All she saw was a bunch of ugly ass, just got rid of their pimple college kids who she didn’t want to waste her time with. She had had a couple drinks already, all free of course from eager patrons and had danced, but no one special caught her eye. After about an hour dancing she went over to the bar and leaned against it, flirting with a guy there to score a free drink. He fell for it and bought her a glass of straight up vodka and she gave him a smile, took the drink and without a word began to turn away. He grabbed her and chuckled “Hey, hey, baby, where are you doing so fast?” She gave him a look and snorted “What? You think a drink would get me to sleep with you? Please” And continued on her way.

She finished off her drink in no time and started scouring the bar again for another gullible dope when she spotted someone who actually looked of interest. She paused and looked her over before scooting through some people to get next to her, sliding on a seat and crossing her legs, her short black dress hardly leaving anything to the imagination, especially with the sheer panels on the sides that went all the way down. She smirked and looked her over again without hiding it at all “Finally” She chuckled , a purr to her voice“Someone to look at that I don’t need fifty drinks for”

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 am

Devika held the glass of brandy in her hand and twirled the glass and took in the aroma of the contents. It wasn't the most appealing smell to her but it was nice all the same. She brought the glass to her lips and was taking a sip when someone sat down next to her.

Looking out of the corner of her eyes as the woman crossed her legs and couldn't help but to raise a brow to her comment and grin. "Guess I only take a couple." She replied. Devika was rather perceptive when it came to being in bars, she was always on the lookout for a potential client. Seeing as she hadn't had any in weeks she was also here prospecting for a good time without having to get paid to do it. It was probably why she was [Only admins are allowed to see this link] the way she was, because she wanted the attention.

The fae drank the rest of the contents in the glass and motioned to the bartender for another drink and flipped the glass that she had upside down on the bar and looked to the woman who made herself comfortable next to her. "Well aren't you just dressed to impress." She smirked, as she took in the woman's figure and didn't even bother hiding it.

"Is there something I can help you with or are you just using me to avoid the ever so charming frat boys?" She asked in a curious manner as she plucked a cherry from the dish near by and brought to her mouth and placed it between her teeth and played with it with her tongue as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:26 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

She chuckled when Devika was quick to respond, liking that she seemed a bit witty. Wonderful. Someone attractive and not boring. The intrigue was increasing already and hardly anything had begun. Maybe tonight wouldn’t be such a bust after all. She finished off the drink the little boy had gotten her and pushed the glass away, though she didn’t order another right away, with Devika looking like she was extra alcohol to get better people vision wasn’t necessary anymore. She looked good enough as it is. She looked down at herself as if she didn’t notice the dress that she was wearing might as well have been body paint it was so tight. She looked back up with a smile and shrugged “It’s alright. Covers up all my good assets though” She joked. Damned dress didn’t cover anything.

She glanced around the room for a moment before back to her “Both. You’re the hottest thing in this room so you’re far better than the frat boys and I’m not drunk enough and I’m horny” She grinned at her “The ending part was the answer to if you can help me, by the way” She added slyly.

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 am

Devika gave a soft chuckle as the woman spoke about her dress hiding her good assets. "Clearly." She replied as she picked up the new glass of alcohol that she received from the bartender. Twirling the glass she looked to the clear alcohol as it swirled in the cup as she contemplated the statement about helping her cause she was horny. "Now, what makes you think I'd be willing to help with that hmm?" Devika finally asked before taking the contents of the glass into her mouth and swallowed it and motioned for another one.

"I mean there are a room full of drunk frat boys, what makes you so special to me?" She looked to the woman and flipped the glass over and stacked it on top of the other empty glass. She was more or less messing with the cups out of boredom then anything it was just something to do.

Don't get Devika wrong she was interested, more so then she was letting on but she wasn't the sort of woman that was easy at least not if it wasn't a client or potential client and lets face it... this woman was way to scandalous in the clothing department to be able to afford the angel's price tag so that meant she was wanting a freebie but Devika wasn't sure if she was worth it just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:03 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

She shrugged and bit on her lip teasingly for a moment “A girl can only hope?” She replied playfully, watching her down her drink. The bartender looked to her and asked if she wanted anything, but she put up a hand and shook her head that she was fine. Parker surprisingly wasn’t much of a drinker, she only drank at parties so she could have fun and any other events when she needed to not be sober so she could actually enjoy herself, like being in a club full of stupid little boys. But with Devika she wanted to be mentally clear, because she wanted to enjoy this potential game and remember the outcome. If she struck out well then who cared? She’d move on and not worry, but if there was something worth playing here…she would.

She snorted “If you wanted any of the frat boys, you’d have one” A woman like her? Please, if she wanted someone she’d have them. She leaned forward some, smirking at her “Why are you here? You have a purpose. A girl doesn’t dress like you do to sit at a bar and just drink alone” She gave her a knowing look. Devika could bullshit lie to her if she wanted, but Parker would know. She was a girl herself, she knew when something was up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Devika gave a shrug as she picked up another cherry and bit off the cherry from each stem and began to play with them in her fingers. "Nothing wrong with a little hope." She replied after swallowing the cherries and placing the stems in her mouth and played with them for a bit.

One of the angel's favorite things to do was to tie knots in cherry stems, but it got more fun when she could do more then one at the same time, which was what she was doing at that moment. After a moment, Devika she grabbed another cherry and popped of the stem before sticking that in her mouth as well. After a moment she brought her hand up to her mouth and pulled out the three cherry stems linked together and set them down on the top of the stack of glasses.

"Oh honey, I have had them... most of them anyways." She spoke and turned towards the boys in her chair. "The nerdy one over there, was rather good with his tongue, but lacked a little in the lower region. The one with the tall glass of beer, rather well off, but doesn't know what to do with it." She smiled and gave a soft delighted moan to the boy with the red highlights in his hair "But him, ohh he was amazing, he knows his stuff, and he can go for hours... may have to take him bed again, but only when he is sober." Devika replied, it was just a shame that the lot was getting drunk, men were worthless in bed when they were drunk.

When a comment was made on her outfit, Devika looked down and couldn't help but to laugh, because this was one of her more... modest outfits that she wore or even owned. Well no that wasn't true she had a closet full of elegant dresses for her more upscale clients but she didn't ware them out. "Darlin' I am never alone." She gave a wink and took the drink the bartender had made for her and drank it down before standing up from the bar stool.

If the woman wanted help with her little issue, then she would have to earn it, and that meant dancing but Devika wasn't going to say anything. Instead she just reached into her shirt and pulled out a large bill and placed it on the bar to pay for her drinks, leaving a hefty tip as well.

The angel then made her way over to where the sea of people where dancing and made her way into the crowd. They said that dancing was a good way of figure out how good a person was in bed, of course this was a myth but Devika still liked to dance from time to time, so that is what she did. She lost herself in the sea of people and began dancing to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

One might think with Devika’s current behavior she wasn’t interested, but Parker knew better. When she wasn’t interested in someone they damn well knew within the first five seconds of trying to speak to her, but Devika was not trying to ignore her or get away from her, so she knew this wasn’t to be called a bust so quickly. She watched Devika with much amusement as she put the stems in her mouth and mouth her tongue about, her head slightly tilted. Was she doing this just out of boredom or teasing her? Parker was pretty sure it was too tease, for why do it right infront of her like this? When she took out the stems and put them down Parker’s brows raised and she chuckled “Impressive” She said with a nod, looking back up at her and she grinned “But I can do five”

When she pointed out all the men, others would have thought she was a slut or a show off, but it just made Parker excited. She just shook her head and laughed [b]“That’s impressive as well”[b/] Who was this woman? Seriously, something was up about her…and it was a good something. She was never alone? She seemed alone to her now, but Parker could fix that if Devika wanted. She was pretty good company, or so she had been told. When she got up and went to the dance floor she didn’t see that as the end of the game. No, she saw it as going up a step with the excitement factor. Parker excelled at many things, and one of those was certainly dancing. She slid off the stool, fixing her dress a bit before following Devika to where she had gone in the crowd. She slipped through the people easily then moved infront of Devika, playing her own game. She began dancing very close near her, but behaved as if she didn’t even know she was there…even though she glanced back at her briefly with a sly smirk.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 am

Devika gave a sort of nod to the girl's comment as if to say fair enough, and decided not to go into detail about how not impressive that was to the old fae. If Devika had tied the cherry stems to impress the girl, then maybe it would have meant something more that the younger woman could tie more cherry stems in her mouth, but the angel had truly done it out of boredom. That and the bartender had been watching and she loved making him squirm. Once she had even managed to make him break a beer bottle in his hand... and he was gay. Oh how she loved to tease the gay boys, because lets face it... even gay boys recognized a mouth that was skilled for giving blow jobs.

Now the angel had every intention of testing the other's worth on the dance floor and kept the smirk to herself when the other began dancing in front of her. It was like drawing a line in the sand so to speak and Devika was all for playing games, she was good at them.

She kept dancing as her eyes scanned the crowd, before falling on someone she had been with before. It wasn't that hard for her to find those, her list of sexual partners far out weighed her list of people she hadn't slept with in this town.

Her finger motioned for the male to come closer, as she ran her tongue over her lips before biting on her lower lip. She was interested in seeing just what the other woman would do to get and keep Devika's attention.

As the male approached Devika filled the gap and greeted him by taking his bottom lip into her teeth as she danced close to him. She gave a seductive chuckle to him as she released his lip and let her hands run over his chest. Not once did her gaze go to the other woman as she dances close, or was rather grinding with the male on the dance floor. She had no intentions on taking him home but that didn't stop her from dancing with him like she wanted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

Parker usually only ever danced when she was with someone or friends, because apparently to men when they see a girl dancing sexy alone it automatically meant for some reason that she wanted some sleazy guy to dance with. But she wasn’t going to give up on this game, not until she was certain there was going to be no fun outcome out of it, so she’d risk the icky flies she had been trying to avoid all night to move her piece forward on this board game. When she sneaked a peek and saw Devika beckon the male over to dance, parker only smirked and laughed. Oh ok…that was the turn she was taking? Totally fine. Parker could step it up and do better.

She glanced around for a few moments until she spotted another girl dancing on the dance floor near her with some guy she was obviously not into. She was cute, nice body, nothing like Devika but what Parker needed her for that wasn’t necessary. She grabbed the girls’ hand and pulled her over, whispering in her ear and convinced the girl she was just rescuing her from the slobbery man she had blatantly not wanted to dance with. Parker was also a very good liar, even better then she was as a dancer. To save the poor girl from the guy, Parker began dancing with her instead to help keep him as bay. Parker began grinding on her, sliding her hands over her body, being ever so inappropriate with where her hands lingered but the girl was a bit too tipsy and having too much fun to care, she just returned the favor playfully as their bodie slid against one another, their faces close. Parker glanced to Devika and smirked before putting her attention back to the girl.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Devika knew all the games that people played to try and get attention, hell half of them she had invented and mastered. It was part of her job to know exactly how to drive a person crazy and the best way to do it was to ignore the person. That meant not giving the other woman even a glance in her general direction. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do, because a person always wanted to see if it was working. Thing with Devika was that she had several thousand years to master the art.

As she danced, she kept all her focus on the guy she was dancing with, the only time that she looked away was when she looked to the DJ and gave him a wink. That was her key to him to change up the music a bit and he knew just what to [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Devika loved a good song that she could dance to, especially when the lyrics were in a different language. She didn't know what it was about Russian, but the accent bad the angel want to purr when she heard it being spoken.

She turned around and placed her back against the guy's chest, her hand came up and rested softly against his neck as her other hand rested on his side. She slowly moved her body down his going as low as she could before moving back up. Her movements were seductive was she danced, and once she was standing back up she moved his hand to her stomach and kept her hand over his. He wasn't a bad dancer if anything she was rather impressed but she wanted more, and that was not something he could help with being that he had been drinking.

Devika just hoped that ignoring the woman would make her want to prove a point but only time would tell. If the woman gave up, well then Devika would just have to find someone else, it wouldn't be to hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:52 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

Devika didn’t have to look at her, she knew she was paying attention. If she thought Parker was being a pesk, well then she just would have moved her and her dance partner away from her or simply told her to fuck off. Neither happened, so she kept playing the unspoken game. Who even knew what court the ball was in, it was going back and forth too quickly, which Parker liked. When Devika stepped up the dancing some but didn’t give her any more attention, she knew she had to do something more. Dancing wasn’t enough apparently, so what else could she do? It didn’t take too long for her to get an idea and she smirked. If that didn’t get some attention, then nothing would.

She whispered something quick in the woman’s ear she was dancing with then sliding her hands up her dress, touching her between her legs before capturing her mouth and kissing her hungrily. She normally wasn’t this frisky unless it was with someone she was actually going after, but since she couldn’t do it to Devika right now, she’d have to show her what she was missing out on dancing with that boring guy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:51 am

Devika was the queen of ignoring people, she had to do it on a daily basis because of the job she had. So, no she wasn't paying attention to how Parker was dancing or even who Parker was dancing with. She figured that if Parker wanted attention bad enough that she would come up with a way to get it... After all desperation did some crazy things to people... and it would seem that by the moans that were coming from next to her.. Parker got pretty desperate.

Still, Devika didn't even once glance over to the other and just kept dancing with the male, even gave a soft moan as the man kissed her neck. When he tried to follow Parker's lead... because he was obviously watching... Devika stopped his hand, she was there to dance and not fuck on the dance floor... at least not with him.

Instead the angel turned around facing him and continued to grind up against him again. She was just enjoying the music, and the desperation coming from the women next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

Ok…the game was getting dull. And aggravating. And boring. Parker didn’t have patience, none at all, she liked things quick and easy. What the hell else was she supposed to do to get this damned woman’s attention?! She was a hot piece of ass too you know, she shouldn’t have to work this hard for one woman. But she was super-hot and Parker was horny so, she wouldn’t totally give up yet but it was time to change the tactic. Either Devika really did want her and was fucking with her or she truly wasn’t interested. It was time to find out right now because making out with this semi decent girl wasn’t what she really wanted right now.

She sighed and stopped touching and kissing the girl, making a slight face and pushing her aside some before turning towards Devika and the male. She grabbed the guy by the back of his shirt and tugged him back out of the way from Devika and moved infront of her instead “I’m not very patient. And he’s uglier than me and I want you to have me instead” She told Devika over the music, smirking. She was laying it all out on the table now. She wanted to play a different kind of game, a far more fun one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 am

Devika was enjoying her dance with the man, even if he didn't stand a chance of getting into bed with her. Sometimes it wasn't about sex, sometimes it was just about driving someone else over the edge, which was exactly what Devika was going for... and it worked.

It had taken longer then the fae had expected but soon enough, Parker came and pulled the man away and laid it all out on the table. "Took you long enough." The angel replied and smirked if only to that fact that her plan was working out perfectly and because there was finally someone daring enough in this place to actually act on what they wanted.

"I've been doing this a long time, and not just anyone gets me without a fee, I had to be sure you were worth my time." Devika brought a hand up and brushed the tips of her fingers over Parker's cheek before pushing some hair back behind the girl's ear before leaning in and almost kissing the woman, but instead moved her head at the last moment next to Parker's ear. "Show me I made the right choice." She spoke in a seductive manner into the woman's ear before pulling her head back.

Devika wanted to see what Parker would do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

When Devika told her she took long she chuckled playfully and put her hands on her hip, giving her a raised brow “Well you were being too difficult” She shot back with a sassy smile. She loved playing hard to get, of course, but sometimes when you really wanted something you just needed to suck it up and ask for it and she wasn’t ashamed to do so. She didn’t do that with men, they just hung it over your head like smug bastards, but it was different with women. She wanted Devika and that was that and now that she wasn’t brushing her off, Parker would have her.

She looked her over “Long time? Don’t look old” She teased. Devika looked the same age as her give or take a few years maybe….unless she wasn’t human. Oh, Parker hoped so, she loved inhumans because most of them were freaks. A fee? Hmm..so was she a prostitute? Eh, like Parker cared, she had been a stripper and prostitute once so it didn’t really make any difference to her. In fact, made it better, cause that meant Devika would know what she was doing…not like that wasn’t obvious before. She bit her lip as Devika leaned close, but only chuckled when she by passed her lips to her ear instead. She glanced around then turned “Not out here…or will get kicked out too soon” She teased.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Devika couldn't help but to give a soft amused chuckle as Parker stated that the angel was being to difficult. That sass in the other woman was rather... adorable to say the least. "Obviously I wasn't to difficult, just better at the game." Devika teased the other, because in the end it had been Parker who caved and not the fae which just made things all that more interesting.

"Flattery gets you everywhere." Devika grinned as the other said that the fae didn't look that old. She loved that she didn't look half as old as she was, or even a third of her age. If anything Devika looked to be in her late twenties, it was the lasting beauty that she enjoyed the most about being a fae. "But between you and me, I was alive before Jesus was born." Devika spoke as she brought a hand up and placed a finger against her own lips and made a soft shhh sound as if to tell Parker not to say anything.

"Well then where should we go?" She asked in a curious manner, letting Parker take the lead at least for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

She leered playfully when she said she was better at the game. Parker wanted to argue that no, she was just difficult and that had nothing to do with being better but, she decided not to. She was very good at things herself, and she’d show that to Devika later if she was allowed to so, she’d let this one slide and prove to her what she was better at when the time came and that would be its own version of a victory. She didn’t see it as her caving, she saw it as deciding to end the bullshit and just say what she wanted more clearly then she was.

Her eyes widened, impressed to hear how old she was “Vampire or Fae?” She asked, curious. Biting was always fun, and Fae could be very fun as well depending on what their ability was. She chuckled and pretended to zip her lips in a sexy manner “Your secret is safe with me” It was, she had no need to tell anybody what she was, wasn’t like Parker was totally normal herself “I’m a witch myself. Or a bitch. People take their pick” She shrugged with a smug look on her face. She looked her over then turned and started to sway out of the mob of dancing people. Outside was better, maybe against her car. Yeah. That sounded pretty good right now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 am

Devika was amused by the witch's leerying nature when Devika called her out, but it wasn't as if losing the game had it's downfalls, after all Devika was giving the woman a chance.

When asked if she was a vampire or a fae, Devika couldn't help but to grin, because if anything she was a little bit of both. She had the glamour of a fae, but like vampires required blood to live. "Lets just say the original angel and leave it at that." she replied, because she wasn't like those other angels that were all about good and just in the world. She also didn't go around bringing people to various parts of the after life. Nope she had wings and an attitude to match and that was all that really mattered to her.

"What would you prefer that I call you?" She asked in a curious manner as she followed the woman through the crowd. Devika was most excited to see just where they were going but nothing on her showed that. If anything she would just have to take the woman into the bathroom and give a brief preview of what she could do, but for now she would let Parker take the lead... at least in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

An angel? Well, apparently original angels were quite the interesting creatures if she was basing all of them on how Devika was dressed right now and behaving. She quirked a brow and chuckled “Lucifier?” She teased and then smirked “Hmmm, I knew it. A man could have never created such an amazing uprising against God” Unless Devika was some goody Angel in disguise sent to lead Parker to the path of righteous, she didn’t care what kind of fae Devika really was when it came down to it. But the fact she was saying she was an Angel…very intriguing indeed. She wanted to learn more about this mysterious, sexy fae.

She glanced back back at her, biting her lip for a moment “Parker is just fine” She told her, not asking for her name…not yet. She didn’t need it yet. She let her through the crowd and back outside, and then started around the building to her car. She had a nice car, thanks to her “work” before she got caught and sent to the damned school…but at least she got to keep her car. It was a red 2011 Mercedes SLK…she loved the damn car more than life itself. She sauntered over to it then hoped up on the hood and crossed her legs, looking at Devika with a smile “I figured I should tell you now, I have a child” She patted the hood of the car “His name is Riddick”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 pm

"That would be my brothers." Devika winked, her brothers were worse then Lucifer but the man did exist to some extent. Hell if she remembered correctly that creepy ass fae came to earth every now and then to take souls to hell for his own amusement. He had tried once with her but realized she had no soul to give, one of the perks of being the first angel fae, a lot of misconceptions and mistakes were made creating her.

She couldn't help but to laugh "I am far from that kind of angel." She replied, but she was sure that once Devika had a chance to show off her wings that Parker would think that the fae was lying to her. At least she didn't have the halo, that would really ruin her image.

Parker, well that was an interesting name for a witch she may just have to see how that sounded in a moan later on. For now though she wanted to keep her name a secret, wanted to know just how long this vixen could go without knowing the angel's name.

When they got outside to Parker's car, Devika grinned it was nice there was no doubt about that, but Devika was pretty sure she had something like that in her collection somewhere. The angel had a thing for cars, and motor cycles basically anything that moved fast.

"Well I will try to be nice an leave his mom in one piece." She spoke as she stood in front of the witch instead of sitting next to the woman. The fae's hand slid up the woman's thigh, caressing the skin softly. "Should we cover his eyes, or is he pretty used to watching his mom scream in delight." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

Oh yes her beautiful car Riddick…who needed pets or real children when you had an amazing car. Not Parker, that was for sure. A car was far more special and loyal then a living creature, and she could control it all she wanted and it would never betray her. Yes, cars were far better than anything that breathed….but they couldn’t give you sex. Well, I guess for some creepers they could, but she wasn’t one of those weirdo’s on TV. She leaned back more on her hands as Devika came closer, watching her as if she had all the time in the world. It was her turn to tease.

She glanced down at her hand then slowly back up to her and she chuckled “Mmm, he’s used to hearing mom moan and a couple time he heard me shout but…scream? No. I am afraid he has never been exposed to that” She had had some pretty amazing sex sessions before, but scream in delight? Yeah, no, no one was that amazing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 am

Devika almost felt bad for the poor witch, for never having had the chance to scream in pleasure. Well, the angelic fae was just going to have to resolve that for the woman post haste, because she was surely not afraid of getting a little frisky in public. Have you ever seen a cop try to arrest an angel... not nearly as easy as one would think. "That is a shame." She spoke shaking her head lightly as though it was a crime against humanity or something.

"I will just have to fix that for you." She grinned as as her hand kept caressing the woman's thigh softly. Oh was the angel more then eager to make the woman scream but, she knew for that to happen she had to really work the witch up, make her crave the touch to grow more till it was almost to much to bare.

Devika lived in and nibbled softly on the witch's ear before seductively whispering in the woman's ear "Though we may want to get you inside the car, because I can't promise you'll be able to get there yourself by time I'm done with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

She laughed “I suppose it is, but it seems an unrealistic dream to have in the first place” Her? Scream in pleasure? There was some pretty good sex in the world, but this wasn’t the movies, no way would she ever feel that good that she would feel the need to scream. But she thought it was pretty cute of Devika that she had so much confidence that she thought she could do it, but also made Parker a little wary. Usually the one’s that talked a lot of praise of themselves…well…sucked royally when it came to sex. She just hoped that wasn’t true of Devika, because she had tried too hard to get her here. It would be embarrassing.

She laughed again as she whispered in her ear “Mmm, I’ll take my chances” She whispered in reply, leaning back against the car and grabbed at Devika to pull her down on top of her. Very cocky she was, she wouldn’t be surprised if the woman had a penis because she had some major balls promising the things she was. Parker would just have to see if it was just bullshit or not. She was eager to know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 am

Devika had the skills, ones that she had developed and mastered over several thousand years. She was also the sort who lived up to what she said, after all a fae wasn't one to make promises that she couldn't keep. "Not unrealistic, just undiscovered." She grinned, because there had been many many people in the angel's past that screamed in pleasure, it was what this angel was all about.

"I did warn you at least." She chuckled as she was pulled down oh this was going to be fun and the fae just knew it. This woman was obviously no stranger to pleasure so Devika knew that she would have to put forth her best techniques to live up to the expectations that was expected.

Devika's hands pushed up the dress enough that it would give the fae all the access that she needed, at least for now. Her lips began a soft seductive trail behind the witch's ear then started down the woman's neck.

Normally Devika hated a woman in a tight dress like this, but tonight this would actually give vantage to her plan. Her hands continued to run over Parker's soft skin as her teeth grazed the witches neck. The feeling of the witch's pulse against her lips made her hungry but unlike vampires she didn't have fangs to feed. No worries she could always get some later.

"To bad you wore a dress." Devika tease the woman a bit letting a hand slip between her legs and just barely brushed over her sweet spot. Oh yes, Devika wanted to drive the witch crazy with her touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A different kind of thirst (Parker)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: